Prophetic dreams reveal pole shift taking out part of electrical grid.

I have two warning dreams I would like to share.

On November 10, 2017 I received a ‘flash dream’ where I saw a weatherman on TV. He was standing next to a large weather map, giving the weather. However, instead of hearing his forecast, I heard another voice (the HOLY SPIRIT) saying, “Flip-flop of temperatures, colder during the day, warmer at night”

After I woke up, my first thought was that something severe and unusual was going to happen with the weather. I didn’t get a full interpretation of what this meant, until yesterday while watching two of BP Earthwatch’s videos. (links below).

He believes we are witnessing the beginning of a pole shift, which will bring an increase in the number and severity of earthquakes around the world. He also believes the strange ‘booms’ being heard all over the world are related. (Source: dailymail.co.uk)

So, this word I heard about the weather flip-flopping points to a pole shift where the axis of the earth reverses, bringing the ‘opposite’ affect on the weather and temperatures. Upon further investigation, I found that even NASA has predicted a possible ‘pole shift’ coming: (Source: watchers.news)

My next warning dream I received in the early morning of November 22, 2017. In this dream, I was driving down a two-lane road at night. Cars were in front of me with their red lights on and cars were passing me as well. I was passing by some homes on both sides and could see lights in their windows.

I started noticing my car was acting strange. First, the steering wheel became stiff and hard to move. Then the brakes weren’t working right, and the lights on the front dash panel were blinking. Just as I was wondering what was going on, my car completely stopped. Not only did it come to a complete halt immediately, but all the cars in front of me and next to me did as well. I then noticed that ALL the lights were out everywhere. The homes went dark, as well as all the car lights.

My first thought was we’ve been hit with some sort of an EMP. I wasn’t scared, but I felt very inconvenienced, knowing I was at least 5 to 10 miles away from my home. I then felt that I was to get out of my car and go and share with the other people that we had been hit with an EMP. End of Dream.

When I woke up, I didn’t realize this dream could be connected to my previous dream. Upon further research of a pole shift, I realized it can cause an electrical disturbances on the earth as well as space. That is when I realized that both of these dreams could be related — a pole shift that possibly could take out parts of the electrical grid.

“The alteration in the magnetic field during a reversal will weaken its shielding effect, allowing heightened levels of radiation on and above the Earth’s surface. Were this to happen today, the increase in charged particles reaching the Earth would result in increased risks for satellites, aviation, and ground-based electrical infrastructure. Geomagnetic storms, driven by the interaction of anomalously large eruptions of solar energy with our magnetic field, give us a foretaste of what we can expect with a weakened magnetic shield.” (Source: watchers.news)

I believe that what BP Earthwatch is pointing to is a confirmation of these two warning dreams. In the last days, we will see changes on the earth and in the sky. There will be earthquakes so severe, mountains and islands will be moved from their places. (Revelation 6:14). Also, Isaiah 24 describes what looks like a pole shift.

“Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.” (Isaiah 24:1)

18 “For the windows from on high are open,
​​And the foundations of the earth are shaken.
19 ​​The earth is violently broken, the earth is split open,​ the earth is shaken exceedingly.
​​20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; its’ transgression shall be heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again.” (Isaiah 24:18-20)

As we “watch” and start to see prophecy unfold, let us rejoice because our redemption draws near as we wait for the ultimate return of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, coming for HIS BRIDE!

The LORD has shown me that HE gives these warnings so we can seek HIM for mercy, asking for the disaster to be either negated or minimized, and also to inform us to what is coming, so we won’t be caught ‘unaware’ or unprepared. HE wants us to be prepared BOTH physically and spiritually.

BP EARTHWATCH’s VIDEOS:

ELIZABETH MARIE’S VIDEO:

Scripture References:

“Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. (Revelation 19:7)

Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour[fn] your Lord is coming.’ (Matthew 24:42)

“Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heaven.” (Hebrews 12:26-27)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
November 23, 2017 11:38 AM

My husband had a dream when he was 9. He is almost 63 now. It was not a Salvation experience, but a revelation of his call as a watcher. He was unchurched. In the dream he was at his grandmother’s house and walked outside. Her door faced east. He came out and turned facing north. He looked up as the sky’s were rolling open and the Lord was returning as described in Revelation. He never felt the dream to be accurate as the Lord returns from the east. However, in considering a possible pole shift, I recently asked him if that shift would turn his grandmother’s house where N would now be E. He thought about it for awhile and said yes. I know I’ve rarely met anyone who has been watching as he watches. He started long before computers. He just sees it all and all the connection. He’s also had many near death “accidents” where he was miraculously protected.

Based on watching his life and his call, there will be a full shift by the time the Lord returns before the thousand year reign. My opinion.

November 23, 2017 12:23 PM

What a great confirmation. Thanks Sarah.

Antwon
Antwon
November 22, 2017 8:18 PM

I’ve been sensing that I need to get more candles and batteries for our flashlights. Also my inner man has me really moving hard to finish up on preparing for what’s to come in 2018 and beyond. But the main prep is getting our spiritual house in order……

Martin
Martin
November 22, 2017 8:29 PM

There is a candle powered LED light (makes as much light as 18 candles, I have one, it runs on little tea light candles).

Tildon Chavers, Jr.
Tildon Chavers, Jr.
November 22, 2017 6:53 PM

We need to make a distinction here between the magnetic poles and the geographic poles. Earth’s magnetic poles alternate, and some believe it is time again for the north and south magnetic poles to reverse. In times past (it is believed), a fast change would have taken an entire human lifespan. Such a change in poles is not understood to be related to weather or earthquakes. However, nobody was around (presumably) the last time this happened, so nobody really knows. As the end gets closer, I suspect there will be many new things happening that will turn science on its head.

A shift in the geographic poles is a different matter altogether. The planet spins at a speed (at the equator) of about 1000 mph. As you move north or south, that speed goes down to where at the poles it is essentially zero. If the planet is suddenly turned upside down, there would be 1000 mph winds at the equator that would be 700+ mph in the USA. I hope the phrase in Isaiah 24:1 is a metaphor, like in Acts 17:6 (KJV). If not, the power grid will be the least of our problems as everything will have been blown away.

Joan Arnold
Joan Arnold
November 22, 2017 7:29 PM

That’s true. And magnetic pole shifts aren’t any less dramatic…I saw where the changes may affect how much cosmic energy may reach the surface of the Earth, how electricity works (not an EMP, just changing currents) and some speculate the changes in the magnetic/electrical fields will affect how people think. Which may explain how people are experiencing “the Mandela Effect.” Maybe their memories really are being affected, but not by changes in history due to time travel.

Martin
Martin
November 22, 2017 7:50 PM

John Paul Jackson spoke of summer and winter weather in the same week.

Joan Arnold
Joan Arnold
November 22, 2017 7:59 PM

Another video….
Rapid Geomagnetic Reversal Possibility: Confirmed

Tildon Chavers, Jr.
Tildon Chavers, Jr.
November 24, 2017 10:28 AM

Thanks for the link. The magetosphere protects us from the solar wind, so it would be nice for it to stick around. But then, the solar wind is also decreasing, which is good news if the magetosphere weakens. The solar wind, though, keeps harmful radiation from outside the solar system from getting in. I believe this is what John Paul Jackson saw when he said the “protective bubble around the solar system” will weaken. He said he didn’t understand it, but that is what he saw. So, we have double trouble–the magetosphere is weakening, which allows radiation to punch holes in the ozone layer (our “second shield” of protection) and the solar wind is weakening, which allows who knows what to blast us from outside the solar system. Paul’s admonition to “pray without ceasing” is still good to follow.

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
November 22, 2017 7:23 PM

My wife and I were at Wholefoods Market yesterday and going to another section of the store I went through the wine section, as I pass the wines on my right side, I happen to glance at one of the wines and the name is Earthquake. A few bottles down a wine bottle caught my attention, the name is Boom, Boom, Boom. I went back to make sure I was not just imagining things, I wasn’t. A confirmation?

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
November 23, 2017 5:56 PM

Scripture speaks in Hebrews 28 of a shaking not only of the earth but of the heavens. It says those things that have been made will be shaken so that only things that cannot be shaken remain. The only thing that cannot be shaken is God and his kingdom. It’s eternal, unshakeable! This would imply there are disasters coming unlike anything we have ever seen.

Antoinette
Antoinette
November 23, 2017 11:52 AM

Last night in Grandview MO we heard 2 very loud boom sounds that sounded like it penetrated a very large area. Nothing has been reported. They were about 2 minutes apart. Then this morning I look here and saw this.

RSS
RSS
November 22, 2017 7:47 PM

Here’s a rabbi’s theory for the unexplained booms being heard worldwide: http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/rabbi-sees-messiah-behind-mystery-booms/

Joan Arnold
Joan Arnold
November 22, 2017 7:03 PM

Thank you for sharing your warning dreams, Elizabeth. I’ve been following related some information online myself — no dreams, just a sense things are going to change soon.

More information on pole movement/shifts. Also, check out videos on Suspicious Observers’ channel on YouTube.

Severe weather (colder and longer winters plus greater summer storms), volcanoes, and earthquakes probably go along with this. Not supernatural judgments, just part of the changing earth.

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless.

Joan

Eduardo
Eduardo
November 25, 2017 12:32 AM

This is similar to what Rick Wiles was talking about this past week.