I hope you all are well.
The dreams below provide more insight on a Bitcoin bull run and the flash crash.
I will be sharing some more dreams about Doge and other coins within the next week.
On December 2, 2021, I had the following dreams:
- In my first dream, I saw BTC’s price drop to $333 and everyone on a Telegram group was praising God.
- In my second dream, I saw BTC on a price chart start at $63.4k then it dropped to $54.7k. It was a gradual drop and the candlesticks didn’t have any large wicks.
- In my third dream, I was in a library and I knew another BTC crash was at $89k and I was excited for it. I thought about my different dreams and I was prepared to tell everyone in a group chat.
On November 30, 2021, I had the following dreams:
- In my first dream, I saw two men in a gas station who were wearing old dirty looking clothes that were slightly torn. One employee was behind the gas station counter with a plexiglass barrier. A customer came to the counter and he wanted to buy something, so he pulled out a large coin that was about as big as his hand. He asked the employee what the price of Bitcoin was and he handed it to the employee and the employee bit into the coin. He said the price was about $1,000 and he handed it to the customer and he bit into it and he agreed on the price. They laughed and continued with the purchase of an item.
- In my second dream, I was in conversation with God and He told me that there was a drop in BTC that reached the price of $300 and a wise guy invested into BTC then.
- In my third dream, I was talking to a friend about investment plans and crypto holdings. We discussed the BTC price of $63k and we had a lot of peace about it. I had some holdings in a short at $63k, but I knew that once BTC went back to retest 63k, I needed to add more of a short. I was a little hesitant to add a larger bag to a 63k short, but I knew it would be a good decision.