Final Acts of the Church Revealed Through Dreams

photos

The night of August 7th, I had a dream that lasted most of the night.  The next morning, I drew out what I’d seen and heard on a piece of paper.  Immediately, I understood the dream was to be shared, and even discussed pieces of it with several close friends.  But every time I came before the Lord to put it together, I was completely overwhelmed by His presence and virtually paralyzed, as He would show me visions of what I’d seen in the dream. Then, on August 26th, I was given a second dream, and finally allowed to write it up.  Please pray over this for confirmation and understanding, because I was shown this is for His Anointed Ones, and has much to do with the final acts of the Church.

The dream began with me walking towards a large table.  As I approached the table, I saw it had photographs and writings spread all over it. When I finally got close enough to look down upon it, I was surprised to see it was a complete representation of my life.  Laid out in pieces strewn all about, it looked like pieces of a puzzle. I could see some of the pieces were beautiful times of my life, with other pieces not so beautiful… and then I noticed some very ugly pieces that brought feelings of great sorrow as I looked at them.  It was then that I became aware someone was with me, as I heard a man just behind me begin to speak.

The man began to explain to me that some of the pieces I’d not looked upon in such a long time, I had forgotten they existed.  He said other pieces had brought such pain and sorrow that I had kept them hidden away. Then he pointed out the pieces I thought had been lost forever.  As he pointed out all the various parts, my heart began to sink.  It became apparent to me, everything was just a big mess.  Nothing seemed to fit together, and everything looked torn and fragmented.  I began to cry.

Then I heard the man say, “Gather up the pieces and bring them to me!”

So I bent over the table and scooped everything up into my arms, making sure I got every last piece.  I turned to give them to the man, but as I turned around, I only saw a room directly ahead of me.  Then I heard his voice again:

“Come into the secret place.”

As I came into the room, I saw what looked like an altar along the wall opposite me.  So I crossed over and knelt down in front of it, placing all the pieces on the floor.

In the next scene, I was no longer on the floor, but standing next to the man.  As I was looking down at the pieces, he began to explain what I was seeing. He said,

“There is no schism in the body, and nothing is hidden that will not be revealed.  But nothing unclean or broken can stand before me.  I will burn with Holy Fire what does not belong, and I will heal all that is maimed and broken and it will be made whole.”

As he said this, I saw blood being sprinkled over all the pieces.  Then fire and rays of light appeared and began to go in, out, and around everything, until I could no longer see the pieces.  Finally, all I could see was a bright light all around me. End of Dream.

The second dream on August 26th, began with me standing alone in a room.  A feeling of great peace and joy completely filled me.  Suddenly, I was looking at my body from a few yards away, like I was outside of it, just observing.

I could see what looked like tiny bolts of electricity and streaks of fire running along the inside of my body.  I could see this taking place right through the skin, like when you look at burning coals in a charcoal pit.  I kept seeing this thoughout the night – up until the last dream before awakening.

In the very last dream that night, I saw the same scene.  But this time as I watched, suddenly everything changed.  Now, I could no longer see anything except a glowing light all around the outside of my body. I could tell by the outline that it was me, but the light was so bright I could not even see my clothing.   End of Dream.

I got up from the dream and went to write down the details.  The Lord showed me I was to combine this with the words and drawings from the first dream.

As I walked towards my desk to begin writing, I heard the Lord say, “The final acts of the Church are at hand. Rise to sit with Me at My Father’s right hand. You will do exploits. Look only at Me. I AM your supply, your Rock, your Fortress. I AM your all in all. All the Father has given Me, I give to you. Rise up and sit with Me until My Father makes our enemies our foot stool.”

I quickly typed out those words.  As I was praying over what I felt the Lord was telling me, the Lord gave me a final confirmation:

I saw an ugly caterpillar crawling along a twig.  It began spinning a cocoon around himself.  Then the caterpillar, totally sealed in its cocoon, hung from a leaf for a few moments, until the most beautiful butterfly I had ever seen emerged.

Interpretation:

In the weeks prior to the dreams, I had asked a question of the Lord. Although I knew without a doubt the Glory of the Lord must fully indwell His people in order to do greater works than Jesus (John 14:12), I had concluded that God would have to do a complete “stand in” for me.  I couldn’t imagine there being anything in me that would be usable to Him.  But at the same time, I knew we had to be involved in the process. Otherwise, He could just raise up rocks to take our place.  So I had been asking the Father, “How can it be, that we do greater works than Jesus?”

The following is what I feel to be His message to His Church:

Each of us must gather together all the fragments of our life, and present all we are before God. We must “Come into the secret place” with Him.  As the Blood of Jesus is sprinkled over the inner parts of our being, all the pieces are cleansed and purified; His Holy Fire burns up the chaff; while the maimed and broken, pieces we thought to be lost forever, are healed.

It’s in this secret place that a complete and total transformation will take place!  The contrast between what we look like before entering, and the beauty that will emerge, is like that of the ugly caterpillar entering his “secret” place, then transforming into one of the most beautiful creatures in God’s creation!

All creation is pointing toward this event. The clues are all around us!  Paul told us all creation is actually groaning in travail, waiting for the manifestation and revealing of the sons of God (Romans 8:19-22).

This is how the Glorious Church will do even greater works that Jesus. The Glory of the Lord will be upon us!  Isaiah prophesied of the time when “gross darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you” (Isaiah 60:1-2).

When we emerge from this “secret place,” the Glory of the Lord will be upon us! Jesus will be the Head of the Body, which is the fullness of Him.

Saints, the Lord is saying to us:

Gather up the pieces and bring them to me!”

“Come into the secret place.”

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Although she has been a Christian since the age of 22, it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

guild
guild
September 5, 2016 9:13 am

Great post! I feel like god put it in my heart to ask for prayer and reading this was like a confirmation. I humbly ask for prayer as part of his body and this community. I am a terrible smoker. I need deliverance. Healing & restoration. I know this is something that has kept my relationship with jesus from going to the next level. Thats the most important thing. #2 is I have breathing issues and take medicine. (How will I be able to do anything for the lord when I can’t breathe or get the medicine I need which helps me?) I want with all my heart to be used in this last battle. I dont want to miss a thing! How can that happen with out deliverance and complete healing and restoration? I need supernatural intervention and covet your prayers for a once and for all deliverance. Please. Please no well meaning post about quitting tools/ideas. I need prayer! No body wants to be used in these last days more than me. I am weak… I need a miracle! Therefore there is now no condemnation awaiting those in Christ Jesus. I know if this community would commit to pray for me… this deliverance and supernatural restoration and healing…. I know how powerful you are in the lord and how favored you are with him. Practice on me for whats ahead. Thank you in advance and good reports following.

Joe
Joe
September 5, 2016 10:17 am

Here is my testimony. After trying very hard to quit smoking,finally gave up and told Jesus,just cant do it on my own and you got to deliver me. Also told that if i smoke again it is not my fault but you are responsible. From that moment on,became allergic to cigarette and ended up in hospital after lighting up the next one. Tried to smoke one more time and same results. Never touched a cigarette for the last12 years and today cant even stand the smell of it.

September 5, 2016 12:22 pm

Guild,
You are not alone in this, as many in the Body of Christ have, and presently are, struggling with this along with other addictions. I believe something the Lord said to me out of the blue about a year ago applies to your situation.

I was just sitting in my chair, thinking about something entirely different, when the Lord said loudly in my spirit, “The Truth shall set you free!” Well, immediately the Holy Spirit reminded me of the scripture that says, “Thy Word is Truth.” So if the truth will set us free, and God’s Word is truth, then the Word of God will set us free! Guild, that applies to everything in our lives!

Get your mind off the cigarettes, off the breathing issues, and onto the Word of God! The Word will set you free in these areas of concern. Lee W.L. gave some great advise to you when he said, every time you pick up a cigarette, say, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” II Cor. 5:21. I have heard testimony of those who’ve done this while smoking cigarettes. Each time they light up and begin to smoke, they say this. Until, finally they smoke less and less, and one day you’ll pick one up and just throw it aside. Just continue to speak the truth of who God says you are in Christ. Because God is faithful, my friend, who will finish the work He has begun in you.
Blessings to you!

arun
arun
September 6, 2016 10:16 am

My mam is always right

Vicki Thomson
September 5, 2016 10:28 am

guild, your post could have been written by me word for word…except for taking medicine. I prayed for you to receive deliverance and healing. Please pray for me too. I have tried so hard to quit and have for a few days or a couple of weeks, but so far have always gone back. I want to be used by Jesus but have all of this guilt about my smoking. I’ve tried about everything including lots of prayers, but nothings has worked. I know that I was healed and delivered by my Lord when he died for me on the cross, so something in me is keeping me from receiving what he has already given me. I haven’t given up yet, but I too need a miracle. God bless you.

guild
guild
September 5, 2016 12:48 pm

Vicky. I stand with you for deliverance. Not by might not by power. But by the spirit of God!!! The same spirit that raised Christ from the dead I know is capable to deliver and restore us. I felt it in my spirit the last day or to to just get on here and ask for help. I read this vision and it was like just do it! Its not easy to publicly declare our weaknesses. Thank you for every encouraging prayer, and word and confession and relating in love. We are going to be a powerful last days army. We need eachother!!! Thank you so much. Vicky. Im praying for you with all my heart!

Paul Benson
September 5, 2016 10:37 am

Guild;
I was supernaturally delivered from severe nicotine addiction by the power of God. It was a move of God in me so dynamic I went from so addicted I would get violently ill like a horrible flu (even to the point of hallucinations and muscle cramps) if I went very long without smoking; to completely free without any withdrawal symptoms. And I have never smoked another cigarette since. Glory to God! He can do the same for you. Here is the story of my deliverance:

I hope it might help you believe God for a miracle. HE IS ABLE!
I am praying with you.

May much grace be upon you;
Paul Benson

P.S. That verse you quoted from Romans 8 has a big IF in it (unless you are using one of the moderns that corrupt that verse). A clean conscience and an unhindered faith are joined at the hip. Not enough is taught on this important truth. Also, a false understanding of God’s grace can be a huge hindrance to deliverance if it steals away the fear of the LORD from us . By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil. Proverbs16:6

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 KJV

God did not give these types of verses to condemn us but to provoke us to seek purity more earnestly. P.B.

Jerry Sundberg
September 5, 2016 7:15 pm
Guild, yours’ is an addiction to nicotine. It is actually a demonic spirit. You can be free of this immediately without “side effects”! Lay your hands on yourself, chest area, and repeat these words in agreement with them, “I break every alegiance and agreement and covenant & vow with cigarettes and the spirit of nicotine! I renounce cigarettes! I cancel the assignment of the enemy against me and I ask for warring angels to come and fight for me. Now, In the Name of Jesus, I bind that spirit of nicotine and command you to loose me and leave me!” Guild, we have been given Jesus’ authority over all the power of the evil one and nothing by any means can harm us UNLESS we allow them to by agreeing with them. First you break your agreement and previous vows. Vows are promise you’ve made to yourself and may have forgotten. Lev. 5:4-5 speaks about us speaking “thoughtlessly with our lips”. This means that we do not consider the results of our words. It also states that whether we vow to do good or to do evil, both are considered sin. It is considered sin because we pit OUR WILL against God’s will. Once we break our agreement with this, we take authority over it in Jesus’ Name and COMMAND it to leave us. Guild, I have ministered to others who had their own cigarette addictions and the Spirit of the Lord showed me it was a spirit of nicotine that was at work. Cast out this demon and they become free but the “legal ground” for them to BE there, MUST be removed and this is why all agreements, vows and covenants must be broken through renouncing them. It is similar to repentance in that you will be “turning… Read more »
guild
guild
September 5, 2016 9:34 pm

Jerry. I said it as I read it. I also got out a notebook today and wrote down all the different advices given. Over the forum today. Im not batting 1,000 today effort was made. Im going to really try to not smoke tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has gotten on here lifted me up and spoken life!!! Vicky im praying for you tonight too. God bless everyone of you.

guild
guild
September 5, 2016 9:40 pm

Thinking about vows??? I cant imagine?? Praying god would show me?? Rebellion and rejection comes to mind. But nothing in the way of a vow.

Scott
Scott
September 5, 2016 10:36 pm

Pray “by the Blood of Jesus” when you bind the spirit of nicotine…more powerful. I was diagnosed with emphysema…never a smoker. 14 months ago I could not get a full nights sleep…couldn’t breathe and would get up two times a night to take inhaler.

I went into deep prayer in the spirit one evening to seek healing…I felt a tingling and warmth in my feet…it slowly ascended from my feet to the top of my shoulders. I raised my arms above my head and it ascended to my hands. I placed my warm and tingling hands on my chest and prayed for healing. I lifted my hands above my head again and the tingling went to the tips of my fingers before leaving my body. This whole prayer lasted 40 minutes. I have not taken an inhaler since. I believe in the healing power of prayer. Praying for you to overcome and to be healed.

Jerry Sundberg
September 5, 2016 10:06 pm

Sometimes while we are very young and we see someone do something that is offensive to us, we will make a promise to ourselves not to do what they do, something like “I won’t do that when I grow up.” This is a vow or promise to ourselves and sets within us a mindset to try to keep this promise. Unfortunately, we find we are unable to and as a result, to the very thing we did not want to do. Whether this is what you did or not, I don’t know but it is important enough to ask.

Julie Bucker
September 5, 2016 10:51 am

I pray that God will cure your inner wounds and the root emotional causes for this sickness, as well as the sickness itself. Cast out the Devils, and close up the strongholds in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray for you to make breakthroughs concerning the lessons you are to learn from this so you can help others. I pray you will receive love and light where there once was darkness and misunderstanding in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Tammy
Tammy
September 5, 2016 10:25 am

Guild, I am praying for Jesus to work in your life and for your smoking addiction to be broken for ever and for you to be used in these last days in a glorious way! That those around you that have known of your struggle with smoking are able to see the total transformation in your health, self-control and the presence of Holy Spirit resonating from you. That the power of your testimony be the spark that is needed to witness to those in your sphere of influence that our GOD is REAL and that he LOVES us and that the work of the cross and the blessings of that work has ALREADY BEEN DONE……….IT HAS BEEN DONE! Shalom.

Sujit
Sujit
September 5, 2016 9:58 am

I just prayed for you, friend. Let us know your testimony.

Lee W.L
Lee W.L
September 5, 2016 11:23 am

Bro, always speak onto the ciggy be it your smoking or you have the urge to smoke and say “iam the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus” !

Its super powerful as you remind yourself that your in the right standing in God as he died for us once and for all and therefore no condemnation!

guild
guild
September 5, 2016 11:34 am

Thank you for the prayers! I feel stronger already. I am more than a conqueror! I will overcome in the name of jesus!!! Thank you also for your personal testimonies! Diannas dream made me think of the transfiguration. As a shadow and type for us. Mathew 17. Also mark 9 luke 9:28. Prior to that. Jesus told them about deny yourself pick up your cross daily and follow him. Who ever wants to save his life (lifestyle) (also literal life) will lose it and whoever loses his life will gain it. Mathew, Mark. Say 6 days later. Luke says 8… they wittnessed the transfiguration. Kind of like wh as t Dianna saw in her dream. May we all experience. This as you saw . Speedily in our days. Soon… this week. Amen

David
David
September 5, 2016 12:11 pm

Ask the Holy Spirit to give you an instruction to get free. When the Lord saved me 15 years ago I struggled with weed. alcohol and tobacco. After I flushed the weed He was speaking to me and one day He said to me about the alcohol “You need to make a choice between my kingdom and the world” I responded Your kingdom what do I do. Later He gave me 5 verbal instructions maybe they will help you 1) Say I am made in the image of God 2) The Son has set me free 3) I am not an alcoholic 4)God will never let me be tempted more than I can handle and 5) Dont buy any alcohol. For 2 week I said these things everyday and did not drink. After church the second week I went to the store and when I walked past the beer the desire was gone. Jesus delivered me through obedience to a Rhema instruction. That was 13 years ago and the desire never came back.
John 6:63 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) It is the Spirit Who gives life [He is the Life-giver]; the flesh conveys no benefit whatever [there is no profit in it]. The words (truths) that I have been speaking to you are spirit and life.
Psalm 107:20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
He sets us free through obedience to His instruction which is the act of repentance.

Francy
Francy
September 5, 2016 12:40 pm

David, I hope you’re the same David who led me to Biblecities.com.
I am so grateful for it and it could only have been the Holy Spirit who led you to share it. It has changed my life! Thank you for the bottom of my heart.

david
david
September 5, 2016 6:22 pm

Francy, i am so happy it helped you:)
LORD JESUS bless you always.

Francy
Francy
September 5, 2016 12:41 pm

*from

Mary
Mary
September 6, 2016 7:31 am

My Dad was a 5 pack a day smoker. One day he asked God to take the desire, and never touched another since. Be encouraged and I will keep you in my prayers!

Adam S.
September 5, 2016 11:45 pm

In Jesus’ name, may the axe be taken to the root of that smoking problem.

Amen.

Jeanne Jorash
September 5, 2016 3:27 am

Oh, Diana, tears came to my eyes, for I too wonder if there’s any way for the Lord to really use me the way I want Him to–with all the junk and brokeness and crookedness about me. Thank you for sharing.

September 5, 2016 11:19 am

Jeanne,
From what I’m being shown, this is what most Christians have the hardest time with; envisioning the Glory of God coming in and upon their broken lives, to be used by God in these days. But He wants us to know, with our permission and invitation, He will transform our vile body, that it will be fashioned like unto His Glorious Body… Philippians 3:21
God bless!

Sujit
Sujit
September 6, 2016 12:56 am

Diana,

Your words echo my sentiments. I strongly related to everything you wrote, both in the post and in your reply to Jeanne.

Dennis
Dennis
September 5, 2016 8:54 pm
Diana, Thank you for sharing your dream, heart and wisdom. Though I rarely ever post, however, I’m a regular at Z3, praying over heart-cries and requests. The Lord prompted you to present the essence of a great many things I’ve pondered, processed and prayed about for the last ten-plus years. You have done a splendid job of painting a picture of the process that He has revealed to you for His children. Then as I read on through the entries, I “continued to read” while I fought back tears. I’m often overwhelmed as Z3 is such a blessing. I don’t usually post or try to contribute since I share along with others a grieving along with the sense of embarassment over all of my many faults and failures and awareness of unworthiness and inadequacy. Thank God Jesus DID come – to ALL of us – to GIVE to us – NEW LIFE in exchange for our lifelessness!! (John 10:10). I go to church (which I’ve become increasingly disillusioned with) but do not experience a bibically-cited level of “truth, honesty and transparency” that’s often reflected in things shared among many Z3-ers. James 5:16 comes to mind as not being just a “nice Bible clechea” but a true, practical application of an ongoing process of the healing that we are to be living in… that healing IS and is to be a tangible event in our lives as believers. Then, that factual event should “unavoidably spill over” into the dying world around us. ( Thank you Jesus !! ) James 5:16 (KJV) 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Other than my wife, I have no friends or fellow believers that fit… Read more »
Ed h
Ed h
September 5, 2016 11:31 pm

Dennis,
Awesome comment brother. It’s hard to find good Christian friends that are at the same level as you. It’s hard to find good Christians at all!! Your post is probably a lot like most on here if they will be honest about it. Thanks Dennis for sharing I don’t know you but I just prayed for you because we sound a lot alike.

September 6, 2016 4:05 am

Dennis,
Your heartfelt response moved me deeply. It’s very apparent to me now that the Father is trying to help us see ourselves through His eyes.

I echo your statements about the blessing of z3news, as the members here are some of the most real and transparent Christians on the planet. God has brought us together for such a time as this!
God bless you, Dennis!

John Barry
John Barry
September 5, 2016 7:34 am

Awesome Diana , your words got my Spirit fired up . Hook up , shuffle to the door and prepare to jump into the greatest adventure man has ever known . Each of us was chosen by the CREATOR to be part of this day and hour . Yee Haa in JESUS !

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 5, 2016 8:46 am

Amen Diana and John! Exciting times! Thank God for His mercy and love for us. Jesus you are AMAZING!!! Thank you for what you did for us! Thank you for your blood Jesus! Thank you for transforming us into your image!!! We cannot do ANYTHING with out you and the work you did for us on the cross! Thank you Jesus for being willing to ransom us! You are my Delight Lord Jesus!!!

September 5, 2016 10:54 am

Katie,
Exciting times indeed. And he’s so gracious and loving to give us this encouragement.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 5, 2016 11:02 am

He truly is! He is soo good!

September 5, 2016 10:49 am

John,

Amen to that! We cannot even imagine the things God has prepared for those who love Him!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 5, 2016 10:43 am

Diana, beautiful, just beautiful. This is the cleansing the Bride needs to prepare herself. Another message about repentance, taking the broken areas of our hearts to Him, the Healer. Holy Spirit is speaking in so many ways the same message through anointed vessels to prompt us to submit to this cleansing.

September 5, 2016 1:35 pm

Sarah,
Yes, it’s time!

Linda Clay
September 5, 2016 7:41 am

Diana, I looked through my blog and the SAME DAY you were given the 2nd dream, the Heavenly Father gave me the following Word, that is a confirmation to this post as well:

8-27-16 ~ WORD from the LORD: “They Need to Know I Love Them.” | believeacts2’s Blog

Note: I was given this Word the day before the post date

September 5, 2016 11:40 am

Linda,
Awesome confirmation! It is thrilling when you receive a Word from the Lord, then find the Holy Spirit speaking the same to the Body everywhere!
Blessings to you!

Linda Clay
September 5, 2016 1:56 pm

AMEN, Diana. Our Heavenly Father is SOOO GOOD!!

Sujit
Sujit
September 6, 2016 1:00 am

It is a pity, Linda, that even our most eloquent words don’t begin to express his goodness.

Kevin L. Schmuki
September 5, 2016 9:26 am

Diana, thank you for this good and timely word. There is a song on Switchfoot’s new album with the lyrics “the wounds are where the light shines through.” All of the things that bring such pain from the past are going to be healed, and we—the last days Church—will be healthy in our spirit, soul, and body to do the work of the Lord necessary to wrap things up down here.

All of the pieces of the “puzzle” that is the Church are going to come together, each piece doing what they were designed to do by the Lord. As things grow darker and darker around us, we will be equipped to do those greater things as the Lord completes in us the work that He has started. There will be many in need, and we will be there to help with the Gospel of the Kingdom flowing through us.

It is time for all of us to buy that gold from Heaven’s vaults, put on our pure white clothes, and apply the spiritual “eye salve” to see what the Lord is doing through us in this great time: the Day of the Lord!

September 5, 2016 12:27 pm

Kevin,
Wow, the words to that song – thank you for sharing! “The wounds are where the light shines through.” Exactly!

mike kasten
mike kasten
September 5, 2016 11:40 am

Isn’t the Lord sooo graacious in how He deals with our brokenness and ugliness. He reveals it, makes sure we see how ugly it really is, then offers the remedy and transformation. There really is nobody like Jesus. Thank you Diana for being the blessing that you are.

September 5, 2016 12:45 pm

Mike,
Yes, you are absolutely right! We have to see it first – the ugliness of it, like He sees it. Then we get to see His Love, Mercy, and Grace, the full redemptive work of the cross, the Blood of the Lamb poured out just for us!

sherry
sherry
September 5, 2016 8:34 am

Just yesterday at our little church’s CIRCLE OF LOVE, one of the body spoke of the stark contrast forming among believers and the world. I told him what he was seeing is Isaiah 61! Praise God for a confirming word to encourage the Bride.

September 5, 2016 11:37 am

Sherry,
Awesome confirmation. The Holy Spirit is faithful to show us things to come. And this is what coming soon!

Un-Ji
Un-Ji
September 6, 2016 6:39 am

Thank you for this awesome word!
I am inspired for a quick impromptu poem ..
Completely broken that I am
All is stripped from me
The materials of this world lure yet taunt me
The pain and sorrows are ever there to remind me
But I will remember the Lord’s promises
And let his living waters flow through me
Though I walk on this earth as a soujourner
Let it not be for my will or glory
But His alone who will restore us all

September 6, 2016 10:00 am

Wow, awesome poem Un-Ji! Fits perfectly!
Thank you!