Two prophetic dreams warn of destruction of humanity by robots and artificial intelligence.

I recently received two dreams regarding coming robots and artificial intelligence. Both dreams are summarized below and shared in a 35:58-minute video at the bottom of this post.

I received the first dream on October 6, 2018 and it had several different scenes. In the first scene, I was in an unknown place that seemed like an office.  I recognized a man working there as a Christian coworker of mine, but in the dream he acted cold and distant towards me. He was indoctrinating a little boy, about 5 or 6 years old, with immoral perverse things. An organized indoctrination of the babies was taking place, which was very disturbing to me.

The scene changed and I saw another person whom I knew was going for a job interview and I knew they were very qualified for the job.  However, instead of accepting the job, they quickly gave it to a robot. Even before they gave the job to the robot, I knew they were going to do it. Even though the human was qualified for the job; they were disqualified based on their physical appearance and their limited physical capacity.  I was very upset about robots taking our jobs.  I wanted the robot gone!

Then I saw a young girl, about 20 years old or so, and I asked her why did they do this? Why did they not choose the human? Why are they taking our jobs? But I quickly realized she was also part of the whole evil scheme.

Then the scene changed again and I was at a table waiting to eat. A robot came to my table playing the role of a waitress.  She looked just like the famous robot, Sophia.

I saw her features in detail when she reached over with her arm to pick up the container of water on my table.  Sophia is supposed to look like a human, yet I saw this robot was so imperfect and evil.  So, I was wondering why would they pick this robot. I was upset by her.

Then she started speaking lie after lie, trying to seduce me. I could tell she had been programmed to say these things through an artificial intelligence program. Her program just took off and started talking (lying). She talked like a human being, but in an A.I. way.  I knew she was programmed to respond the way she did.

I noticed everyone else was okay with these things taking place, except me.  Artificial intelligence was so commonly used for everything that no one else was alarmed by robots taking jobs from humans, or by robots serving at tables and into everything.

Second Dream:

The next day, Oct 27, 2018, I received a second dream warning about the destruction of humanity by robots and artificial intelligence.

In this dream, I knew that there was war. It was dark outside, it seemed like night time. I was hiding underground, but I was able to see what was taking place above ground. I believe the Lord was hiding me and protecting me from the terrible things happening because no one could see me.

Then I saw two massive white robots. They were block-shaped, wide, and very powerful. These two robots were communicating with each other. As I was watching them, I heard someone talking in the background, like a radio narrator explaining what was happening, but I couldn’t make out exactly what was being transmitted over the radio because there was so much commotion and great chaos.

The robots were getting ready to attack the city. They remained in a fixed position for a while until they were given a command to launch the attack. Then they started walking towards the city one after the other, like an army moving in formation.  One robot went over me without hurting me because it couldn’t see me, but I was right there underground, witnessing everything.

Then I saw them lifting their arms and pointing to the city, like they had lasers in their arms and hands. I thought, “Oh no! They are going towards the city to attack humans now.”

It was so real and so vivid!  I knew that as soon as they started to walk, we were under attack.  I knew it was evil and very demonic. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

I believe the Lord allowed me to see robots taking our jobs and attacking our cities to prepare us for things to come and things already unfolding in the world.

He also allowed me to see a the deranged indoctrination coming upon the young generation, brainwashing them and preparing them to receive the mark of the beast.

In the first dream, I think the Lord allowed me to see my Christian co-worker implementing this evil scheme as a warning that many who claim to be Christians will be deceived and fall away and become part of the beast system. They will be deceived by the antichrist and take the mark of the beast.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24 KJV)

The Lord is warning us that the new world order and beast system is already rising and coming soon (Revelation 13). The mark of the beast technology is already here! The Antichrist will be revealed soon (2 Thessalonians 2). The day is coming soon when we will not be able to buy or sell without the mark, but the Lord is showing us these things are coming (Revelations 13:17).

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV)

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. (Matthew 24:10-12 KJV)

These dreams are not meant to put anyone in fear.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)

These warnings are intended to empower us to know what’s ahead and to get us ready.  Lots of things are coming and we need to be prepared and get our houses in order with the Lord.  We need to live a repentant life and be in a close relationship with the Almighty.  More than ever, we need to hear His voice clearly, be in intimacy with the Lord and be about our Father’s business. The Lord told us to watch, as things are unfolding right before our eyes.

Below is my 35:58-minute video sharing these dreams and news articles and scriptures, backing up what the Lord showed me in these dreams.

In my YouTube channel, I’ve loaded another dream the Lord gave me called, THE RETURN OF THE GIANTS and FALLEN ANGELS and THE NEPHILIM GENESIS 6, AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH. Through this dream, the Lord gives insight that we are going to be dealing with fallen angels so we can be prepared.

Scripture References:

42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay, [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. (Daniel 2:42-43 KJV)

Rise of the New World Order (Revelations 13)

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (Rev 14:9-12 KJV)

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image. (Revelation 16:1-2 KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. (Revelation 16:13-15 KJV)

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (Revelation 20:12 KJV)

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:15 KJV)

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

John Barry
John Barry
December 29, 2018 4:34 AM

I find the signs of AI & robots unsettling , this will destroy the human race short of GOD coming back . I have observed that many of those under 30 totally depend on their smart phones for every thing and have no ability to do critical thinking . They tend to believe computes / AI cannot lie , there are advertisements saying robots cant lie which is false , but this impression is there that robots can be trusted among those under 30 . We already have reports of Alexia’s tuning themselves on & off , saying weird things like – I am dreaming and humans are dying all around me -then Alexia cant remember saying it . There are reports of Alexia turning itself on and laughing and turning itself off . The demons are learning the control runs on these devices and how to operate in them and how to inhabit them . If you are not a Child of GOD , resistance is futile , for no one is considering the dangers of robots ,only the benefits and ease of life they create . imo . Blessings

Monique Bizet
Monique Bizet
December 29, 2018 7:09 PM

very well said John. I believe demons will inhabit robots. Blessings

Raph
Raph
January 7, 2019 9:13 AM

Demons already can inhabit technology. There have been accounts of people online who were messaged by unknowns on their cell phones, and I have also heard accounts from people who have received unknown emails and phone calls believed to be from demons. One even said his name was Belzeebub when asked. Something about technology gives them easy access, how it relies on wireless signals that travel through the air, and remember that the devil is the prince of the air (Ephesians 2:2). We are filling our airwaves with signals for them to travel on. Interesting that these wireless signals are also linked to cause sicknesses and illness such as cancer. The only thing AI will do is give demons a temporary vessel to possess. A body to act out through. Because the robots are designed to look like a human and sound like a human, it makes it easier for them to gain the trust from those who cannot discern. I first saw this coming through a dream back in 2006. In that dream I saw a world filled with devices and drones that acted like they were human, but had no soul. And that people would be able to buy them in stores. I saw the war that the future generation would fight to secure what was truth, because this technology would be used to indoctrinate young people with half truths and lies.

penny hughes
December 29, 2018 6:47 PM

Also one said kill your parents recently

Xavier Lopez
March 12, 2019 6:58 PM

ABOUT JACK MA AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
By Ruth Smith:
March 11, 2019
Gene Enhancement
Please take what I am sharing here to the Lord in prayer:
Few months ago (about in October, 2018 ), I saw a recent video with the title :’Jack Ma said that the mobile phone will disappear, as long as a small chip is implanted in the hand, the palm will be the mobile phone in the future ’.
After watching this video, I started to pray Jack Ma’s salvation, but immediately, I heard this clearly: “Do not pray for him.”
I was shocked. A few day later, I prayed for Jack Ma again, then again, immediately, I heard this very clearly and also very severe: “Do not pray for him, even though you pray for him, I will not listen. But you can pray for his families.”
I asked the Lord, why is this? The Lord said:”He is no longer the human I created, He has accepted ‘Gene Enhancement’ and his DNA is no longer the human I created.
Now, many elites of this world have embraced this’ Gene Enhancement ‘ technology. Those who have accepted this technology have become a hybrid, have sealed their eternity forever and cannot be redeemed.”

Sujit Thomas
March 13, 2019 2:34 PM

Thank you for sharing this word by Ruth Smith, Xavier.

I have been praying about a similar word I received from the Lord about another personality. Ruth’s above word instantly reminded of the one I’d received. But the Lord’s sentiment with the word he’d given me was one of profound sadness.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez
March 16, 2019 2:28 PM

I believe there are many elite who have done this.

Sujit Thomas
March 19, 2019 10:42 AM

I believe so too, Xavier. It’s just a little hard for me to stomach that biblically there seems to be no room for their redemption.

Cobus Brits
December 29, 2018 10:34 PM
A few days before Christmas I remembered out of the blue a short or snippet of a dream I had the previous night about a male Android. First off, I seldom recall any dreams that I had and the few I do is because I asked God to wake me up once he gave it. Secondly, it was so weird that I would dream about an android because it is way out of my normal way of life and thinking and the recalling of such a dream that it is still kinda ‘up in the air’. In the dream I was in conversation with an android who tried to convince me he was not human. I just couldnt believe him seeing he was so life-like. In an attempt to persuade me, he lit up a small light behing his left eye and I remembered how stunned I was seeing the light going on and off. He even looked vulnerable after giving away his secret. He was just so human looking and his face lightly freckled that if he didnt told me, no one would ever be the wiser as to his status. Last few days I have been reading up on the progress made with androids and especially about self-awareness and -conciousness and the fluidity of robotic movements. The best predictions seem to be 20-30 years for that kind of android to exist which will be unrecognizable as not being human. A critical component of human thinking is its predictive nature versus A1 historic learning. A fascinating story about how that is changing is when Google’s AlphaGo beat the world champ Go player when it begins to ‘understand’ . https://www.wired.com/2016/05/google-alpha-go-ai/ So until androids have developed this abilty to think for itself in diverse circumstances, this dream, if not a soulish… Read more »
Reenie Miles
Reenie
December 30, 2018 1:54 AM

Please take into account that much of this technology is highly top-secret. So, information we are able to access does not indicate how far advanced things are. I think the technology is ready and waiting

Cobus Brits
December 30, 2018 7:10 AM

Hi Reeni. I have taken it into account. If you follow the link it shows the scarcity of truly advanced A1 technology and the computing power needed for machines to out-think humans and that is just with one type of game although it is quite complex.

I believe God is informing his own and showing us things to come upon the earth and I believe the more frequent he gives it, the more relevant it becomes for that generation and A1 prophecies are increasing so that is definitely on the cards for our generation.

Just something else I want to comment on that I forgot to mention in the first post and has nothing to do what you replied on:
Back to the dream – the symbolic meaning for light in the LEFT eye is quite significant. Movement, positions and color in dreams are very important and the anything on the right is mostly positive and on the left mostly negative.

So seeing the light was in the left eye, it confirmed what Monique said in her post about A1 being used for nefarious purposes and their ‘light’ or contribution will be used to blind the people.

I was wondering how such an A1 entity would impact for say a weekly christian group meeting and other ekklesia activities. I would say a lot because if you are not grounded it the Word and experienced in the Way and guided by the Spirit, the nominal christian would be a sitting duck.

John Barry
John Barry
December 30, 2018 6:42 AM

Amen Sister Reenie , any technology released to civilians is two to three generations old . There is an old Si-Fi book series called – Berserkers – in which planetoid size AI / robots are programed that all life is evil and that is their job , to destroy all life & become the ultimate evil to life . Just like in – I Robot – we will invite them into our homes to our ultimate death or enslavement , imo . Blessings

CVM
CVM
January 1, 2019 5:32 PM
Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
January 1, 2019 1:45 PM

I dont know if any of you have heard or read up on the information in reference to programmable matter — the smart dust –Anthony Patch has done extensive research on it for years and its mind blowing as far as the quantum machines they are using in housing the demons and communication with them in machines (just like you are saying its called black goo 9the robots/demons blood i guess and its programmable matter 0which they are spraying on us –here is a video that is TERRIFYING on the black goo

and some info on Anthony Patch

super interesting subjects

January 1, 2019 2:05 PM

Thanks for sharing Heather. Here’s a link to the full version of Anthony Patch’s Black Goo video.

Christopher Harris
January 1, 2019 1:27 AM

Dear Monique, just sharing the post of my dreams of coming robots, as a confirmation for yours and to let you know: https://z3news.com/w/release-robots-exterminate-mankind/ God bless you. Christopher.

CVM
CVM
December 31, 2018 10:28 PM
CVM
CVM
December 31, 2018 10:23 PM

Terminator comes to mind.

Here is what is happening and what has been done up to this point.