Prophetic dream warns of SVXY dropping to zero

In a dream this morning, I heard a news report that the value of a certain ETF, called SVXY, had been reset to zero in after hours trading. Anyone holding positions on it had lost all their money.

SVXY is an ETF based on the VIX index, which measures market volatility and is sometimes called the fear index. SVXY moves higher when market volatility moves lower.

It sounds impossible for any ETF to reset to zero, but this was the third warning I’ve received. The first two were for UVXY, which is another VIX ETF that moves in the opposite direction as SVXY. At the time, I wondered if it was even possible, but later Zero Hedge posted an article explaining how it could happen. The reasons are complicated, but the point is it could happen if the market makes a big move in one day. Their example assumed a one-day drop in SPX of 3-4%. We haven’t seen many days like that recently, especially since markets have become so manipulated, but unexpected bad news could cause it, such as a war or natural disaster.

One way to avoid the risk is by buying put options for VIX based ETF’s like SVXY and UVXY. Put options gain value as the price drops, so if the price dropped to zero, traders would earn big profits. However, put options have their own risks, such as expiring worthless.

This information is being provided as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

October 4, 2017 11:55 pm
Hello Z3:: It just came to me last night, but it looks like GOD’S JUDGMENTS ON THE U.S. ARE COMING AT 18 TO 19 DAY INTERVALS!!. My projection is the U.S. may be hit with the next Judgment or False Flag event on 10/19 or 10/20. Check out the following: Aug. 21 – Solar Eclipse/New Moon (New Beginnings) + 3 days; then Aug. 25 – Hurricane Harvey makes landfall in Texas + 18 days; then Sept. 12 – Hurricane Irma makes landfall in Florida + 19 days; then Oct. 1 – Las Vegas shooting terror event in Nevada + 18 days; then Oct. 19 – ???????????????????? What’s Next ??????? Jesus said he’d be in the earth for 3 days and 3 nights, and then he arose. Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights before you had the Nineveh judgement and there was a solar eclipse preceeding that event too. We had 3 days/nights from the Aug. 21 solar eclipse to the first judgment (Harvey) and then a pattern of 18/19 days between each subsequent event. Do a search in the Bible on the numbers 18/19, and you’ll find some amazing stuff. 18 is a pattern of 3 – 6’s, or 666. 18 can be used for evil and opposition to God, as well as bondage from a life of sin. Rev 13:18 describes the number of the beast is 666. 360/20 = 18. 18 = 9+9, or 10+8. Rev. 1:8: I am the Alpha and the Omega – The beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Rev. 1;18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and… Read more »
Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
October 5, 2017 4:53 am

Great research again, John- God bless you
Phil

October 5, 2017 2:48 pm

Thanks Phil-Sydney…. Had a quick dream last night, and I was out at a big job site and they were driving steel piles. A huge american flag was placed under the pile, and it wrapped up the length, and they were driving it deep into the ground. The blows were slow to moderate and with each blow, it was driven deeper. I was monitoring the progress… God bless you too in these very interesting times…..

Ed H
Ed H
October 6, 2017 9:13 am

John,
Nice find. Will be keeping those dates on watch. Christian also posted a while back of October 16 as a day to watch. It is the Jewish date of the 1987 crash . If I remember his post correctly. I’m sure of the date though. That’s a Monday. It took a year and 1 day for it to come back to the opening bell level of that day.

October 6, 2017 10:10 am

Good point Ed H: Yes, I was looking at my older 29 and 87 crash charts a while back and the larger portion of the drops occurred on Trishei 25 and 26, which I believe would relate to 10/15 & 16 this year and 10/15 is a Sunday. Based on the above 18/19 day pattern and past history of Trishei dates, It looks like the best time to be in would be next week, IMO. My new target to liquidate PM shorts and pick up my shorts is looking like around early next week, IMO. USD is almost up to my 94.1 target too. I may save a few gamblers bucks to add higher EOM ES puts, say 10/17 due to the above if she hasn’t slid off the cliff yet…. Best to you…….

Ed H
Ed H
October 6, 2017 9:47 pm

John,
Have you ever used the Parabolic SAR tool?
Most of the miners I watch and silver as well just flipped to a buy signal. GOLD is lagging a bit but it should be any day. I think metals are going up for a while.

October 6, 2017 10:08 pm

Ed H: Yes, its an indicator similar to the MACD of sorts. I knew a trader that loved it in longer duration charts. I think the trend change to long on Gold/Silver is close now. Platinum is showing signs the decline is near its final stages. I still would like to see the RSI on Gold/Silver drop below 30 in a final flush move on the daily charts, which I think will happen early to mid week next week. The key to all of this, I believe, is the dollar. It ran up against that 94.1 (100 ma on the daily) I mentioned a few days ago to JB and experienced a sharp retrace along with Mr. Trump’s esoteric words that got the NK war drums beating again. If today was the turn on the dollar, then the low on PMs may be set. However, if nothing happens over the weekend, PMs tend to fall on no bad news, and I think the DX will take one more stab at breaking that 100 dma. If it does, the PM drop could extend quite a bit longer. However, I’m looking to get out of my PM shorts on the next drop and pick up my LT stock shorts, since time is running short on the indices too, and I don’t want to miss the first move down, ha……. We reaching major cross roads soon…. Best to you Ed H…

October 4, 2017 11:39 am

SPX 2537 just fulfilled
Thank you our gracious and loving Heavenly Father for bringing us to the doorsteps of our harvest. You are a truly awesome Father.

Rob Perrett
October 7, 2017 11:34 am

Hey Phanuel, I pray you are doing well. its great to see you still here after so long, still helping many people! I still recall you telling us to buy bitcoin a long time ago… wish I had listened! haha. Everything is going into my wedding for December right now but I trust next year will bring new opportunities. That is something I have learnt and seen over the past 2 years, that there are always plenty of opportunities to invest. Bless you

October 7, 2017 12:33 pm

Congrats Rob
Many blessings. Happy for you. Yes brother more opportunities to invest. Perhaps you will consider my favorites VERI, PPT, COB & EOS. They are currently on sale. We should brand them the FAB 4

Jemba
Jemba
October 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Perhaps ETH should merit consideration for FAB 4 or be a part of FAB 5. Why? I believe you’ve said ETH along with VERI will exceed or equal BTC at some point. With ETH being around $300 range now, can you imagine the return factor when BTC gets to 6300, 10000, 27000 etc?

Corrine
Corrine
October 14, 2017 6:45 pm

I posted Stansberry Research Digest from yesterday. He refers to a certain ETF that shorts the vix or volatility that has a clause in it that most people don’t know about. The etf will go to zero if volatility increases by 80 %! I think they are referring to UVxy?? I wanted you to see this James and others.
Blessings, Corrine

Corrine
Corrine
October 14, 2017 6:47 pm

It’s in moderation right now.

October 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi Jemba
I didn’t include ETH, because I think that dream was more in reference to VERI. I have also had more confirmation for VERI and not ETh. Eth will still do very well.

Rob Perrett
October 8, 2017 10:43 am

Thanks, will give them a further look when I get time.

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
October 8, 2017 12:19 am

All the very best Rob
For your future Marriage.
Phil

Rob Perrett
October 8, 2017 10:43 am

Thanks Phil, God bless you too

October 4, 2017 12:24 pm

2540.50 already. We really could have blow off top tomorrow.

October 4, 2017 12:26 pm

My DOW top projection is $22,857. Positive news tomorrow could easily have that hit. I’ve got auto-buy orders in on UVXY at $18.44.

October 5, 2017 12:02 pm

I think the DOW may only top out at $22,760. We’ll see. We’re within .15 of UVXY $18.44

October 5, 2017 3:22 pm

UVXY just hit, and bouncing. Amazing. I’m in.

October 6, 2017 11:11 am

It begins…

ChristineB
ChristineB
October 6, 2017 12:32 pm

Richard look at the time of your post – 11:11 am.

I was up into the early morning hours…very unsettled. Pondering over Pres. Trump’s words “the calm before the storm”- prophetic and/or literal?
Crying even as it type this. My husband was hit with an overwhelming sadness the day before yesterday, not like him at all.

October 6, 2017 12:43 pm

Christine. I see 11:11 and every other hour:11 everyday now, and it’s increasing. I just keep praying about it.

Joe
Joe
October 4, 2017 11:55 am

Amen. Phanuel Brother,There might be a convergence of S&P 2552 and fall, which you saw and James vision of Thursday afternoon fall tomorrow.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
October 4, 2017 12:17 pm

Phanuel, are you going to buy FAZ at SPX2537 or 2552? Thank You!

October 4, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi Tony
After 2550-2552 is fulfilled by the Grace of God I will buy FAZ.

October 4, 2017 12:41 pm

The reason why is 3 floors up dream.
3 floors up from 2472 is either 2550 (+78 points) or 2552 (+80 points)

KoCalifornia
KoCalifornia
October 4, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Phanuel,
Do you think 2552 is the final top or is just a temporary top, after which there is a 5% drop and go to another high?

October 4, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi Ko
A temporary Top. This is what I’m watching for.
1. 2550-2552 Entry point
2. 468-480 point drop
3. FAZ 46.56 Exit point

john_nz
john_nz
October 4, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi Phanuel – are you or a different opinion regarding the ‘2 fallls’ – as you know JB has shared his answer to prayer of seeing the first drop “being 5%” and the second much larger (similar to your 480 point drop).. What you seem to be sharing is that there is no ‘first drop’ – only a big one once 2552 is reached. BTW – thanks for the advice on Cobinhood – now in – plan to add to my postiion

October 4, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi John NZ
I’m watching for one big fall since June 2016. An 18 floor drop with FAZ @ 42 And S&P @ 2100 as significant markers. The revelation I receive focused on that drop.

William
William
October 6, 2017 11:47 pm

Phanuel,
What make you link the marker of 2545-2552 with the 18 floor drop? Is there a link or no link with these two things?
The reason I ask is that JB’s 5% drop has not been settled yet. If the coming drop is indeed the 18 floor drop , that would be even better than the 5% drop. But I still feel that we may need to watch out for this 5% drop, such as by putting a trailing stop, just in case it is the 5% drop.

October 7, 2017 8:22 am

William/Z3

We may be heading down big on Monday. This revelation was in my journal the whole time. It just clicked —Columbus Day.

8/23 saw 706.887 — specific for Columbus, Ga

8/22. Saw 28.6 which I understood to mean 6 weeks ( 42 days) from August 28 (another significant day)—October 9 ( Columbus Day)

8/28 (significant day)— saw time at 5:20… Columbus died on May 20.

October 7, 2017 8:51 am

I also saw the time at 15:14 a few days ago. When I see time it conveys a specific date. Columbus Day (October 9) is exactly 1 year 5 months and 14 days from Nisan 17 (April 25, 2016). Therefore I have concluded that October 9 should have been on my radar a while back.

October 7, 2017 10:00 pm

And I have to believe that the DOW reaching a high last week of $22,777 is meaningful.

October 12, 2017 9:14 am

It just occurred to me, today is Columbus day. I should have known this. The 9th was the day it was ‘observed’.

October 12, 2017 9:48 am

You are correct.
today is the actual day Columbus discovered America… let’s see what happens … spx down early

October 7, 2017 9:30 pm

Rick Wiles daughter had her 5 scene dream of calamity striking America on 21 May 2012 (date of dream, not date of calamity). 21may 12 to 9 oct 17 is 1967 days.

October 7, 2017 9:47 pm

Using that same dream date but to 29 Nov 2017 (the 70th year anniversary date of the commandment to restore Israel… just sadhu sundar was told) is 2018 days.

October 7, 2017 3:06 pm

Columbus Georgia is also the home of Ft Benning (home of the infantry / US Army Airborne school, one of the Ranger Battalions…etc). I’m a 1992 graduate of the Ft Benning school for boys.

October 4, 2017 5:49 pm

*focuses

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
October 4, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanks Phanuel
Your so kind and generous with your help😁. We definitely tithe into the Lord’s work
Best. Trading! Phil

October 5, 2017 9:46 am

Your welcome Phil

Shalom!

October 10, 2017 10:01 am

Equities ( Do not Fret)
Remember going up 3 floors from 2472 is an estimate. Could even be from 2474 ( depending on the day ). Don’t be discouraged by today’s new high. Recall, I also shared that I saw 2552 busted in a dream. And recall I shared a dream in which I was chasing a move up (and ended up losing a lot). We are still fine.

October 10, 2017 10:06 am

Phanuel, in your dream, when you saw the SPX 2552 level get pierced, what number did it ultimately arrive at? Thanks.

October 10, 2017 11:04 am

Hi Corey
The number I saw was 2571…. remember I had this dream around the 2508 resistance level. It seemed symbolic.

October 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Phanuel, since the SPX is currently not that far away from 2571, do you think it’s possible we may reach that number first, before the market begins to crash? Also, I have a feeling that something big will happen on 10/13. Is that one of the dates you are watching? Thanks.

October 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Hmm Corey you triggered something …. give me a second to share a dream I had about 4 days ago.

October 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Corey
I had a dream a few days ago ( I was riding a bicycle (meaning enduring with FAZ) heading to a gate. The gate wasnt where I intuitively thought it would be. It was just a little off to the side. I found it and was allowed entrance by the guard (good news!). I then saw a big Bank of America sign. I carried my bicycle (FAZ position ) and headed down an escalator ( no more work/rest as the escalator did all the work). It seems Bank of America is a sign to watch as their earnings is on 10/13. I also recall the date from last year October 13, 1988. Still not sure what the 1988 means. Why do you think we are heading down October 13?

October 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi Phanuel, Friday, October 13th, 2017 is a high Satanic holiday. In addition, it marks the 100 year anniversary of the last apparition of Fatima, which is a supernatural event that was witnessed by 30,000-100,000 (Catholic) people in Fatima, Portugal in 1917. From May 13th-October 13th, 1917, three children received a series of visions and prophecies, which include three secrets pertaining to future world events, including WWI and WWII. Although the first two secrets were released to the public, the Catholic Church has not publicly revealed the third secret. Some believe that, during the final visit of the Virgin Mary on 10/13/1917, the children were provided with information pertaining to the end times, including when World War III will happen. As you can see, we are on the brink of World War III. Although I do not know for sure, it’s possible that WWIII could start on 10/13/17. President Trump did say last week that it was ‘calm before the storm’, and I would not be surprised if some sort of military action (US/North Korea) is taken on Friday. Of course, any declaration of war would tank the markets. We shall see.

October 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Thanks Corey
This drop will be unexpected and against the current trend like Brexit. I’m currently loaded on FAZ and waiting. We are in the “920 806” window and 2552 ( 3 floors up more accurate description) has been fulfilled. Even though we didn’t head down big on Columbus Day, I still think it was a huge marker. I’m at rest now ( according to recent FAZ dream).

Corrine
Corrine
October 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi Phanuel, I just listened to Greg Mannarino for today 10/11/17 on youtube. He said that the IMF just put out an alert that 9 major banks are at risk for failing or severe trouble!! This of course would be very good for FAZ! sounds like something is brewing…I think your prophetic intel is proving to be correct! Also I thought this was interesting as well, I listened to Princess Bola Adelani her prophetic word for October is “one hell of an October” someone here posted the link a dew days ago. But she goes on to say to go back to previous places where you have lost money, for it shall be returned this month in October! Blessings, Corrine

October 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Thanks Corrine and Nick
I remember that vivid dream… (this was a day before I bought FAZ). After I entered the gate, I saw a huge Bank of America sign…. I was carrying my bicycle (FAZ)… and then stepped and stood on the escalator. I didn’t take another step as the escalator did all the work (It felt majestic). It reminded me of Trump coming down the escalator the day he announced he was running for President in June 2015.

October 12, 2017 7:33 am

JPM earnings disappointment
Shares tanking so far in premarket. JPM is the king of the financial sector.

Nick
Nick
October 11, 2017 5:35 pm

fwiw, I dreamt last week that a major European bank had failed – Spanish perhaps

October 12, 2017 12:17 am

Mr. P: Yeh, the grinding up action with no retracements (except for that 3% drop 2 months ago) has me thinking it’ll just slowly ease up into the waterfall, like Brexit, but x2 or 2.5. My internal crash-0-meter went to orange this week, and red next. When it begins, I doubt they’ll give folks time to get on or prepare. It’ll likely be like setting the hook when fishing, and they’ll likely use it to lock bulls in their positions and prevent new shorts from jumping on, so they wait for the retracement that doesn’t come, at least until the initial wave is over. The markets have gotten so much more corrupted. I think we have very good odds of seeing the start by 10/18-19, or soon thereafter, IMO. Since I’m only 20% short stocks, still looking for a good place to exit PM trades and pick the rest of my stock shorts. Best to you.,…..

October 12, 2017 1:07 am

Thanks J.S
It’s going to be a doozy. When it breaks it’s going to be rapid.

October 12, 2017 6:12 pm

P: Funny you dreamed of BofA. I have Wells Fargo and BofA puts because I think the big banks are going to dump hard. Now just waiting to get my FAZ and maybe SPXU calls.

October 12, 2017 9:13 pm

JS:
Bac and WF earnings tomorrow morning.

michael c.
michael c.
October 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi Phanuel, Does 806 mean October 26? Thanks

October 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes Michael C

Michael
Michael
October 11, 2017 2:19 pm
October 12, 2017 1:10 am

Thanks for the Link Michael
A foreshadowing??

October 9, 2017 3:12 pm

Cryptos
And Btc keeps rising while every other crypto is falling big time $4775 now … it has blown past my estimates (4550) … I still think it’s a bull’s trap. This has all the hallmarks of a B wave. If we keep climbing I’m still waiting for 2339.
Keep buying the FAB 4 dips (VERI, PPT, COB, and EOS). Hold them long term.

Ed H
Ed H
October 10, 2017 8:16 am

Phanuel,
Thanks for the updates. As I posted a week or so ago about cob on etherdelta, I keep being patient and have found some bargains. I’m averaging about 6500/1 .
Right now most are about 4500-5200/1. And also if you buy in smaller quantities there is no gas fee.
Also PPT you can find deals as well. Not as easy but they do pop up.

Do you think BTC is rising because the alt coins are trending down ? Also when these turn BTC could go down when the money flows out. The volume on BTC is low yet it keeps climing.

October 10, 2017 11:16 am

Yes Ed H
I think investors are robbing Peter to pay Paul. No new investors.

Marnie
Marnie
October 10, 2017 1:46 am

Thanks Phanuel!
Do you still like LTC and ETH as well?

October 10, 2017 11:18 am

Yes I still like LTC and ETH,
But I prefer the cheaper ICOs and alt coins at this time.

aaronb
aaronb
October 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi Phanuel – Can you tell me why you like COB? Was hoping you could elaborate on what led you to liking this ICO. Thanks.

October 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi AaronB
A dream I shared with confirmation from at least three z3ers.

aaronb
aaronb
October 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Was the dream posted on Z3? I am trying to catch up with my understanding of what has been posted. Would love to read what was posted previously.

October 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Yes Aaron. Try the bitcoin thread by James Bailey

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
October 9, 2017 6:38 pm

Thanks Phanuel for the updates

October 10, 2017 11:19 am

You are welcome Phil!

Joe
Joe
October 6, 2017 10:41 am

We have been speculating as to what will cause the next big drop. Feel if Tillerson is fired by President Trump, it is war with NKorea as Tillerson is all for diplomatic solution.

October 6, 2017 11:16 am

Hi Joe
Storm Nate is heading to New Orleans
I just don’t have a good feeling about Monday October 9 ( and next week in general )
it’s exactly 222 days from “301”… March 1st. Mr John Smith was on point with his analysis.

October 6, 2017 11:19 am

A sadness has come over me

October 6, 2017 1:23 pm

interesting article. I don’t think the Rev 12 sign is done. 13 Oct 2017, Jupiter exits Virgo. Rev 12:1-3

Greg L.
Greg L.
October 6, 2017 2:09 pm

Just a total shot in the dark here…40 days from the Revelation 12 sign is November 2, which is 3 days after obama’s big party thingy he’s doing on October 31st for “civic leaders.” I wonder if something happens on the 31st where he’d need to be “resurrected” three days later on the 2nd and have been fully birthed of the spirit of satan?

Most likely not, but its interesting to ponder nonetheless.

October 7, 2017 2:44 pm

A party on Sam Hain (Halloween) for the suspected Antichrist. Kerry Ann Gidden saw in a dream one of BHO’s (Supposed) daughters get ritually sacrificed. entirely possible Greg.

October 6, 2017 1:53 pm

The cycle of Torah readings ends at Sundown on the 12th of Oct to Sundown on the 13th. https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/simchat-torah

Gen 1:1 begins on 14 Oct 2017

Joe
Joe
October 6, 2017 11:35 am

Phanuel Brother i can understand. On one hand there is euphoria of market downturn and everyone getting out of jail. On the other hand to cause such a big drop it has to be something catastrophic.

October 6, 2017 11:54 am

I just started weeping this morning as I felt the Father’s heart.

Chloe
Chloe
October 6, 2017 12:32 pm

Is it North Korea? South Korean gov said North Korea might do another missile test on the 10th (a significant day for North Korean Regime), which would still be the 9th in US…. 😱

Andrew R
Andrew R
October 6, 2017 11:29 pm

May we all be joined in prayer and fasting.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
October 6, 2017 10:30 pm

Phanuel, this afternoon for me as well. I don’t know why, but it’s not good. SNS

joe
joe
October 8, 2017 10:40 am

Just had a look at Martin Armstrong’s economic confidence model. He correctly predicted the current index rise after Presidential election. His next prediction is prolonged and big drop from Nov 24. So even if index recovers from the immediate fall we are expecting,it will be short lived. As John Smith commented it is going to come in intervals.
Yet many have seen Dow nearing 30000. Could it be the results of a new devalued domestic only Dollar issued by the department of Treasury which causes massive inflation and hence the rise in Dow.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
October 8, 2017 12:23 pm

Have been wondering the same thing for months.

Eric
Eric
October 9, 2017 5:59 am

The question then becomes, how long will it take for the DOW to get to 29K-30K?

October 5, 2017 9:48 am

SPX 2543

October 5, 2017 11:34 am

SPX 2545

October 5, 2017 11:40 am

The moment we’ve been waiting over a year for is almost here…

October 5, 2017 11:51 am

SPX 2547
So it’s turning that the date that I thought was the “least” 10/6 may be the “most”

October 5, 2017 12:14 pm

2549.50!

October 5, 2017 12:19 pm

2550
Thank you Father !
Placed my first FAZ orders

Lance
Lance
October 5, 2017 2:57 pm

Phanuel, thanks for the update, I added to my faz position and hope to recover my losses

October 6, 2017 8:56 am

An honor Lance. All the glory to our Lord. He is doing the work.

TomP
TomP
October 5, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi Phanuel,

It appears that we are witnessing somewhat of a blow-off top right now. I pray your numbers are hit today and all begin to see the Glory and Goodness of our Father!

Blessings!

ChristineB
ChristineB
October 5, 2017 1:36 pm

Glorious & Holy Father, I pray that this Kairos time would bring restoration & blessing to TomP, James, Phanuel and others on Z3.

I also pray that we would all be obedient to tithe the first fruits of any blessing you decide to bestow upon us.
Amen.

K Shine
K Shine
October 5, 2017 2:11 pm

Yes and amen! And Father, we ask that You remember mercy during this time of judgement for this country. We pray that Your people everywhere would begin to cry out with a heart of repentance and men’s hearts would be awakened and turned back to You! Strengthen us and grant us Your peace; We ask in faith in Your Son’s name; Jesus!

TomP
TomP
October 5, 2017 3:22 pm

Thank you for that ChristineB.

Blessings to you sister!

Ed H
Ed H
October 10, 2017 8:11 am

Christine,
Great wisdom. He deserves all the glory. Amen.

October 6, 2017 9:02 am

Amen Christine B
Blessings my sister.

October 5, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi TomP
Your losses will be recovered soon!

Shalom brother

October 5, 2017 1:20 pm

Amen, Phanuel. Still holding my position since October 2016. I’ve been patiently waiting for this day for a year. I’m guessing a few others here are as well. Our patience and perseverance will pay off very soon. Blessings, my friends!

K Shine
K Shine
October 5, 2017 1:34 pm

James, Phanuel and Ed H. Thank you for walking us all through this process, and helping us learn to hear from the Lord and to wait on Him. I’m one like Corey who has been waiting for this downturn for over a year. Have learned and grown over the year so am just thankful that I found the Z3 site and family! Blessings to all!

October 6, 2017 8:59 am

Blessings to you too K Shine

October 6, 2017 8:58 am

Blessings Corey
God is always in control

TomP
TomP
October 5, 2017 3:33 pm

Phanuel,
For HIS glory alone!

October 6, 2017 9:01 am

Amen TomP
No one can take the Glory of God

KoCalifornia
October 5, 2017 12:30 pm

Phanuel,

You expect this to be a temporary top after the 2000 mark. So there is more new tops to come? We are not yet at the point of turning into a bear market? It is only a correction on the horizon?

I sold my real estate properties (in 2015) too early and my husband has been quite angry with me. Really wish the markets can turn so he stops being so upset at me. Seeing the stock market so high has really been a torture for our marriage.

October 5, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi Ko
Sorry for your losses. The highest Dow, I have seen so far is 29037. This move down will yield about 3.3x increase, which is a blessing. Some will choose to go long after the bottom. I’m not making recommendations for trading, but showing some ways to turn a profit. With everything please seek the Lord for guidance.

October 5, 2017 2:03 pm

Phanuel, Thank you to you and James for passing these things on to us. Please continue to warn us. It is always up to us to take what is said to the LORD, whether we personally should follow that info.

October 6, 2017 9:00 am

An honor Matt NZ. We just had to stay with it while the Lord worked a miracle.

KoCalifornia
October 5, 2017 12:33 pm

You expect this to be a temporary top and go down to the 2000 mark. After the 2000 mark, so there is more new tops to come? Sorry for the grammatical errors.

Mikey H
Mikey H
October 5, 2017 1:07 pm

A huge Amen to that …..

October 3, 2017 3:44 pm

SPX 2537 on the horizon

October 4, 2017 11:40 am

There it is, my friend. 14 pts. away.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
September 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Howdy-
The best market hedges would be to pick 1x market ETFs like the SPY, QQQ, or IWM. Unless you are quick on your feet with the VIX it may become so volatile that it becomes difficult to trade. Right now and before this thing kicks off, PUT options are extraordinarily cheap for a corrections of 3 SD. In fact, options are not even traded for the levels we may see – we will have to be buying and selling on the way down.

What we are going to see is the clearing of the books of a lot of these hedge funds and banks. Once it gets going, they HAVE to sell in order to reset their positions.

Once volatility comes into play we should be ready to react. Keep in mind:
Volatility is low right now = options pricing is low
Market correction territory could mean limited trading hours and order execution

I’m following Don Kaufman @ Theotrade. Incredibly knowledgeable.
Keep in mind: God is in Control!

September 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Jesse: Good ideas… I too believe long term put options and call options on bear funds are extremely cheap now with VIX under 10. Its historic because you can pick up those options probably for 1/3 of what you’d normally pay, three months out. Once the first hit takes place and the VIX spikes, those long term options will not longer be available at such low prices, but it is a bit of a risk to hit the timing close. My plan is to continue to buying options up until about the 2nd week in Oct. I’m looking at 3x bear funds for more movement on option pricing and see those as a conduit for funds and others to head towards safe havens when it starts to go down. I’m favoring stock put options on banks as well, such as BAC, WFC, etc. However, with the low volatility, grinding markets, and low liquidity on some options, you’d have to plan on holding them long term once you buy. Once the drop starts, I’ll then play index options to ride the moves down. If timed correctly and if one only uses money they can afford to risk, it is a pretty amazing time with options begin so cheap heading into a winter season whereby one could make good money on a 5-10% correction, yet alone something much larger… Best..

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
October 1, 2017 5:15 pm

The advice I have received is when trading options, choose underliers (an ETF or Stock) that have liquidity in the options. Some don’t have it, so avoid those because it will be difficult or impossible to unload contracts if the market flys by you. QQQ, SPY, IWM, XLF, SLV etc all have great liquidity. Same with the banks, FB, GOOGL and the such.

October 1, 2017 10:54 pm

Its probably a safer way to play. The Jan options I’m picking up, I don’t intend to liquidate until we get a good size down move, and if so, there will be liquidity. I’m have Dec puts on WFC, BAC, Q, KMX, GM. Looked at FB and Googl, but they were too expensive in my book. Looking to pick up a ton of Jan FAZ calls in next week or two. Not playing index puts until downtrend is confirmed and we get a retrace, but I’ll have enough LT options to not worry about it if I miss it on the index puts.

Craig
Craig
October 4, 2017 11:24 am

Hi John, I’m trying to learn more about options. I was reading your post and I have a couple of questions. Is it easier to get out of an options position when it is in the money? Is it because it becomes more liquid when it is in the money? Also, who typically are the FAZ options sellers? Are they hedge funds, banks, or other institutions? Do you use market orders to execute your options trades? Thanks.

October 4, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello Craig. Yes, in the money options are typically easier to liquidate than out of the money. Too far out of the money, and its like horse trading. You have to decide whether the potential gain is worth the cost of entry with lower liquidity markets, ha. I would guess option sellers are just traders if you split the bid/ask prices, IMO, and if you decide to pay the ask, then its likely the house. They have the Black Sholes formula and are always willing to sell you over valued options, ha. I use an item called book trader that shows me the depth of bids and ask prices, so I know where the middle ground is. The house can be hedge funds, movers, etc, you name it. I only use market orders when the market is moving very fast in a trend and I’m 80% sure I’m right. Other than that, there is no good reason to use market orders. Always use limit orders and I typically split the bid/ask if I’m not sure, but there are other things you should look at like previous trades on previous market days. A graph of recent trades will show you about where you need to be with your price. Don’t get in too much of a hurry and don’t over bid for an item. You need good real time data and be able to see the depth of the bid and ask prices so you can either spilt the difference or lean to one side to get an advantage. Best to you….

September 27, 2017 2:43 pm

New SPX high today .. broke through 2508 resistance. I think we are heading higher, because I think the up and down stairs move has been fulfilled.

September 28, 2017 4:01 pm

It looks like it might take until sometime in October for the top to be reached, unless it explodes to the upside tomorrow.

September 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Yes it looks like it. I’m thinking some resistance at 2515-17 with a possible small retreat to 2500 or 2480 before heading back up.

September 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Soo close to our Top. Today’s high 2517.97. I think we have a small retreat to retest the bottom of the stairs @ 2496-2500 ( this is not a prophecy). It is also possible we just keep climbing up.

September 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Well it’s looking like option B (climbing)… we will see next week if it continues . About 30 points away 🙂