Prophetic dream warns of Obama’s rotten teeth.

The 3-minute video shown at the bottom of this post presents a dream about Barack Obama’s rotten teeth, confirmed by two other Christians, including Beverly from Church in the Wilderness who has had many dreams of Obama as the antichrist, about having rotten teeth revealing that Obama is a liar, like his father, the devil.

I believe God continues to show those who are willing to see Obama’s true identity. I do believe Roma Downey, the Christian woman who made the History Channel Special about the Bible, was trying to “wake people up” (I was personally sound asleep then) to who Obama really is by choosing an actor to play the role of Satan that looked like Obama’s twin.

For those who wonder why God continues to give nonstop dreams and visions to Christians as to Obama’s true identity as the AC, I believe it is because He is offering us supernatural discernment. As children of God, we MUST LOVE TRUTH more than our paradigms! We must be willing to allow ourself to see the TRUTH and release “sacred cows”. Or we run the very real risk of BEING DECEIVED and FALLING AWAY!

I will provide a personal example of this and I apologize in advance to anyone that this upsets, but we are in the times that we must be BOLD in declaring God’s truth. 💪🏻 I was raised Catholic and remained in the faith through the age of 21. One day, God showed me that praying to the Virgin Mary dishonored Him and was a violation of The Ten Commandments, specifically “You shall have no other Gods before me”. If I had refused to hear God, think about and reflect on this correction from God and not be open to His revelation, I would never have realized how wrong was the practice of praying to The Virgin Mary and reciting the Holy Mary Mother of God prayer. I was initially shocked by this Revelation, but my LOVE for the truth and desire to honor God was stronger than 21 years of participating in this practice!

I share this as ENCOURAGEMENT to ALL of us to LOVE 💗 the truth more than ANYTHING else so we do NOT become deceived!

If we consider God’s precepts to be right, then we must hate every false way. You cannot support truth without opposing error. (Psalms 119:104)

In times of ever increasing deception and the proliferation of false teachers (see Linda Hasche’s recent post if you missed it), we MUST strive to secure TRUTH with God’s supernatural assistance and guidance. 😇

Here is a summary of an excellent posts that explains four things we can do to escape the very real dangers of us NOT abiding in truth and being misled away from God & His Word by false teachers.

(1) Love the truth. We have seen that the people who are most likely to accept error are the people who are not sufficiently dedicated to the truth.

(2) Study God’s word diligently. The way to recognize error is to compare it to the truth (Acts 17:11; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16,17).

(3) Honestly examine every doctrine and practice before we accept it (2 Cor. 13:5).

(4) Let God’s word be the standard for all our spiritual decisions (Gal. 1:6-9; 2 Tim. 3:16,17; Matt. 15:9; 2 John 9; etc.) (Source: gospelway.com)

Although this refers to false teaching, these same guidelines can be extended to HOW to avoid BEING DECEIVED by anyone.

If we truly listen to what Obama has said over the years, he has been blasphemous to God on so many occasions. Discernment has never been more critical! Our soul hangs in the balance. What will you choose? No one wants to have his/her paradigms and/or opinions proved wrong, yet we cannot walk in truth unless we allow God to indwell us with His spirit and show us where and how we might be being misled. We ABSOLUTELY must love God and TRUTH above all else!

Heather Bjork

Author: Heather Bjork

Heather Bjork has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith.  At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine.  One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013.  In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” while living in NC so Heather and her family permanently relocated to South America. Heather has been happily married since 1994 and has a son and a daughter.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
November 27, 2018 2:01 PM

“We ABSOLUTELY must love God and TRUTH above all else!” Your last sentence is was copied and posted here by me. The dream confirms what many other Believers in Jesus Christ have been shown by the Holy Spirit of God. Leading up the final manifestation of the anti-Christ will be the ‘ministry’ of many false prophets. Not a few, but many, who think they are speaking truth, but in reality are deceiving others. I was a very devout Catholic for the first 26 years of life. God called me out of that false religion at age 26. It’s fifty years later, and I’ve seen a lot in the various churches in America. I urge all of Gods people to above all, read the WORD OF GOD, and stay true to the Scriptures.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
November 27, 2018 5:52 PM

Amen Linda!

November 29, 2018 9:51 PM

Amen!

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 27, 2018 1:39 PM

I have a sincere and honest question -to ask my brothers and sisters -I mean no disrespect and am just asking for others opinions on this subject –there is a new movement that is sweeping away many many and i mean many people into going back under law –Its called hebrew Roots Movements or torah obediance movement or Messianic living -anyway its got many many names –i have found 37 verses about Paul and others saying its error to cause new gentile or christians to live like Jews -to follow torah –Furthermore its causing so so many new believers to be under such an incredable burden that they say they cant do it –ITS A WILDFIRE and its sweeping everyone away -in addition -it breeds full throttle pride and condemnation for not eating clean foods -ie pork and shrimp–for whatever is against this Torah –they are following Torah –there not even following Christ -they even say things like -Not following Torah is anti-christ and I just had to say -NO not Following Jesus Christ is anti Christ –they also believe that anyone not following Torah is not saved at all -or least in the kingdom —-THIS IS a different gospel -Is it not??? this should be avoided at all costs ??? Am I correct ??? its EVERYWHERE -its sorta crazy -I am being called “lawless” by this group and being called a “pharisee legalist” -by the once saved always saved group -sheesh I cant win –my question again -this is another gospel and should be avoided??? correct –is this another “false way ” that my sister Heather Bjork is speaking about —

November 27, 2018 3:53 PM

If by following the Torah, you mean following all the Old Testament laws, then I agree we are no longer obligated to live under the law, but we can now fulfill the law by obedience to the Holy Spirit living in us. Here are a few relevant scriptures.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4 NASB)

But it was because of the false brethren secretly brought in, who had sneaked in to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, in order to bring us into bondage. But we did not yield in subjection to them for even an hour, so that the truth of the gospel would remain with you. (Galatians 2:4-5 NASB)

You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified? This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? Did you suffer so many things in vain-if indeed it was in vain? So then, does He who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you, do it by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? (Galatians 3:1-5 NASB)

Jen
Jen
November 27, 2018 5:05 PM

Heather, great question! I got very briefly sucked into this “movement” a few years back as I was returning to the Lord after a lifetime of being backslidden. God has shown me that ANY “new thing” being pushed or promoted within Christianity is VERY dangerous and flat out heresy if it doesn’t line up with the WORD *completely*. The deception(s) are thick!!! Everything from new age/occult practices infiltrating the “church” to this YAH/YESHUA only crowd insisting that JESUS isn’t really his name and is a mistranslation to the false Holy Spirit/Kundalini/Charasmania “movement.”

GOD will absolutely lead us into the TRUTH in all things as we diligently seek HIS face and stay firmly grounded in the WORD. Many, many blessings to you! 😇🙏💙

Sujit Thomas
November 27, 2018 10:54 PM

Dear Heather,

Greetings to you in Christ’s blessed name.

Whenever you come across someone or something that claims the name of the Lord, examine the fruit, because it is by the fruit that is borne that you shall distinguish between the true Christ and the false christs (Matt. 7:16).

In this movement that you’ve encountered, do you see the fruit of the Spirit that Galatians 5 talks about or the works of the flesh?

Christ is formed in the wise man as he abides in Him who is the fulfillment of the Law, but the foolish man tries to form Christ in himself by becoming the fulfillment of the Law.

Michael
Michael
November 27, 2018 6:12 PM

It is another gospel.

November 28, 2018 5:25 PM
Hmmm . . . That is odd; following Torah is a burden? My husband and I follow His commandments like Yeshua (being an example to us, like the first gentiles and Jews), and our lives our more enriched by it. I am trying to wrap my head around it, and thinking through this. Our experience is so different. The Torah consists of not raping (incest) our kids or our parents, nor our brothers or sisters, our aunts and uncles, our neighbors, not killing anyone, or anyone else’s kids, not bearing false witness against anyone, not having sex with animals or with the same sex, not to commit adultery, or worship idols, it has taught us not to be transgenders, not to eat pig because it is toxic—they eat poop, like shellfish eats poop and gives people Hepatitis A. So we don’t eat parasitic pig or other toxic sea food, or birds that eat dead animals, or maggots. We are definitely healthier. I don’t have to take any medicine because I am so healthy. The word taught us to be good to animals, and to be generous with other people.Torah taught us to be good to neighbors and to be responsible for our actions, and if we wronged someone to compensate them, and we rest Sabbath. We don’t steal from anyone because Torah told us not to do that. I didn’t know, honestly, these laws are difficult to follow? I don’t know what to say. I am trying to understand this. Are we abnormal? Is it supposed to be difficult to NOT want to kill or have incest? Neighbors? In-laws? I don’t think anything is wrong with the laws Yeshua followed—seriously, I think something is wrong with these people who have these uncontrollable, perverse desires. The laws for them would be… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
November 29, 2018 4:09 AM
Dear Crystal, Greetings to you in Yahushua’s blessed name. May I humbly submit to you that no, following the Torah (obedience to YHWH) is not a burden, but trying to engineer from within oneself a supposed “messianic” righteousness rooted in the works of the Torah lays upon believers a burden that they are never supposed to carry. True Torah observance is born of the Spirit and is simply obedience to the Heavenly Father (YHWH) that produces the fruit of the Spirit. But there is another Torah observance that also tries to be obedient to YHWH but is born of the flesh and manifests the works of flesh. I believe, my dear sister-in-Christ, that your Torah observance is born of the Spirit, but the kind of Torah observance that my sister-in-Christ Heather C has encountered and described here is born of the flesh. That is why such a Torah observance becomes a burden. We come to know the difference between the two by discerning the fruit. To be sure, there is no condemnation for Torah observant (obedient to YHWH) believers in Yahushua HaMashiyach who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. It is the righteous who obey YHWH’s Torah, not the unrighteous. But it is Yahushua who has become the righteousness of the righteous. In other words, when one follows HaMashiyach, Torah observance (obedience to YHWH) also follows and manifests the fruit of the Spirit. But when one tries to obey the Torah apart from HaMashiyach, only works of the flesh manifest. In this field that we are in today, where the wheat and tares are growing together, the difference between the wheat and the tares is not that the wheat are keeping the Torah and the tares aren’t but rather that the wheat are following… Read more »
November 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Sujit, thank you! I could not sleep all night thinking about this,that keeping Torah was a burden. I couldn’t understand how that could be when Paul mentions scriptures from the Torah in his letters. Paul was even angry that a member of the Corinthian assembly was having sex with his father’s wife, and this member was even boasting about it. Where did Paul understand that it was wrong (no New Testament then, not until 3rd century)? From the Torah.

We just understand the Word is not a burden to us. We understood the oral laws in the Talmud and Mishnah were and are difficult to observe. We don’t keep kosher dishes and cooking utensils, besides all the other stuff not written in Torah. Even Paul mentioned these oral laws being difficult and circumcision was for those who wanted to become Jewish, it was not for salvation.

These teachings are our instructions on how to love God and love our neighbor. For years the church pounded in us that the teachings of God were wrong. The one law of exception was tithing— of course. The contradictions killed us.

We are doubly blessed to practice the Torah of love. It is like we possess the nature of the Spirit. We prosper at everything. We adore Him and want to understand and practice His Teachings (Torah).

You said it well.

John Barry
John Barry
November 29, 2018 5:06 AM

Amen Brother Sujit , well said , I completely agree . Our actions should come from the Spirit / heart , then it is not a burden / duty , but of love . Blessings

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 28, 2018 11:37 PM
not to eat pig because it is toxic—they eat poop, like shellfish eats poop and gives people Hepatitis A. So we don’t eat parasitic pig or other toxic sea food, or birds that eat dead animals, or maggots. We are definitely healthier. I don’t have to take any medicine because I am so healthy. ——–this is the sort of talk that goes on dear sister that gives others the impression that you are belittling them and looking down upon them —and yes the 613 laws are burdansome–and where does it stop -are going to get snipped ? or stone the children for backtalk -what about marying your sister in laws –are you making certain you are not wearing cotton with other fiber threads ?– I am unclear why you are talking about all the perverse things -you are not talking about the unsaved world -we are talking about other christians who follow Jesus Christ and Love and obey God -to follow Jesus is to LOVE GOD and OTHERS not do Torah —Christ Came to Fulfill the Law 17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. – THEN -He DID fulfill it –(that scrirpture is now a fulfilled promise)it is finished He HIMSELF AND HIS PERFECTION FULLY COMPLETED IT -WE NOW WALK IN new TESTAMENT freedom AND ARE NOW UNDER THE LAW OF LOVE to love God with all your heart and your neighbor the same–on these two laws hang ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS- says Jesus –BUT– 20 For I tell you, unless… Read more »
November 29, 2018 4:01 PM
I didn’t mean to belittle anyone. 613 is a considerable amount and we are thankful we don’t have to sacrifice or to act in the office of priests, so only a very few Teachings apply to us, mostly to love God and love our neighbor. The teachings are wonderful, they show us how to love. Ok, research agrees with the Teachings and doctors say to not eat those things that make you sick because they, over time, make one not feel so good with Hepatitis A, gout, arthritis, cholesterol, diabetes, heart attacks and kidney stones.We suffer from none of these. I will gladly accept anything that will not make me sick. But to each his own. One will still make it to heaven on a terrible diet, and like the doctor told us they will just get there quicker. He was a doctor with a great sense of humor. So sorry you misunderstand. There was a Christian man in Corinth who was having sex with his father’s wife, yes, it was perverse to do that according to Paul. Which shows they still followed the Teachings of the Torah. Paul made his judgment from the Teachings, and condemned it. But Grace, because the Christian man repented was once more received, reconciled to God. That is so awesome. But if the Teachings are dead as some suppose, Paul was wrong in his condemning the Christian. Paul quoted the Teachings always. It took me a while to understand where he got them—from. If there are no laws, there are no transgressions. One can maybe think to continue in sin and still go to heaven because the Teachings are dead. Paul does not follow that logic, nor do we. We understand that as we read the Teachings for instruction, these Teachings are written on… Read more »
Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 29, 2018 8:57 PM

here is a really interesting article — http://www.pursuingtheword.com/bewitch.htm family of Jesus -I think this is a different gospel -Pauls words are so severe -his wording is just so extreme–“I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel…” Galatians 1:6. where else in scripture is “falling away ” NOT considered a salvation issue??? –Further the Lord has been showing me there is a “blinding ‘ going on with people that have put themselves back under the law -they think that “sin ‘ is to be with out Torah–which is ceremonial law ( which is forbidden according to paul) -not /instead of moral law -of sin and death (which is commanded by God) so there is this new “language barrier” in place —so even with the spirit filled ones -they are shunning you and segragating themselves because in thier eyes THEY are the chosen few and we are the “foolish virgins who are “lawless” this is a HUGE thing going on and forest fire –tidal waves and grand canyons –is the extremes I am seeing -with the severity of this problem–its very interesting in this article as well thee writer speaks of the Once Saved always saved people ( as the nicholations -in thier time) which is from my perspective between T.o and OSAS -(all the churches left that have already not been consumed with all the other heresies) –I am grieved to my heart and very sad about this revelation -I believe they are falling away –

November 29, 2018 10:25 PM

Yes, I agree we must not put ourselves under the law of priests and sacrifices, understandably. Although, just coming to my memory, Paul bought a truck load of sacrifices for those men under the Nazarite vow. I think this is in Acts 21? Who would have thought he would have done that? Interesting. I must needs look that up again. It was very expensive for Paul to do this. In the future, according to Ezekiel, sacrifices will be reinstated. The Bible is full of these narratives. They are all so very interesting to me.

Trying to put my memory to use concerning circumcision, all the fuss about it; and Paul circumcised Timothy to not offend the Jews (Acts 16?). All I say it is very interesting. Paul was a unique apostle for sure.

Joseph
Joseph
November 29, 2018 2:39 AM
James 2:10-11 KJV For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. [11] For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. Galatians 5:1-4 KJV Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. [2] Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. [3] For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. [4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. Whomsoever attempts to follow the law to be justified will fail because one small infraction in following it causes one to fail utterly, and the law is actually impossible to keep completely for a fallen human – although it IS GOOD, PERFECT AND RIGHT. The problem is we are under a NEW covenant of grace in Christ Jesus. Jesus fulfilled the law for us perfectly and shed his blood so we dont have to live a life of rituals, rules, regulations and ordinances but be led by the Holy Spirit instead, where we have grace and forgiveness if we sin and Holy Ghost POWER to help us be victorious as well. No this grace is not a license to commit adultery, fornication, lie, cheat, steal, rape etc. I have a question for all the devout Torah followers, are you going to offer burnt sacrifices and grain offerings prepared in the precise way to account for your failures in following the law as… Read more »
Savage
Savage
November 28, 2018 5:51 AM
Last week I finally shelled out for a small whiteboard on which I can write scriptures for placement on the mantel. From the start, I can tell the kids are reading it because they’ve each made comments to me. (Even if it’s “Dad, that’s Phil 4:6-7, not Phil 4:8!”). Which brings me to the one that’s up there now: Deut 8:1-2. For brevity, I’ll type out v2: “And you shall remember all the way which the Lord your God (originally YHVH) led you in the wilderness these forty years, that He might humble you, testing you, THAT HE MIGHT KNOW WHAT WAS IN YOUR HEART – WHETHER YOU WOULD FOLLOW HIS COMMANDMENTS OR NOT.” There we have it – what we do demonstrates what’s in our heart. Just like Sujit pointed out – you’ll know the tree by it’s fruit. Jesus kept Torah – Mt 5:17. Shouldn’t I at least TRY? – 1Jn 2:6. And then He said “He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me.” Jn 14:21. Before The Word became flesh and dwelt among men, The Word was with God, and was God. He gave the commandments to Moses! When Jesus said “He who has my commandments . . .”, He’s talking about the ones He gave Moses. Read 1Jn 2:3-6 It’s pretty clear what the expectation is – especially, imo, for one who has had the ‘Law written in their heart’. For forty years I’ve been a dedicated evangelical/denominational/charismatic/non-denom/church-going Christian. But a couple years ago, realizing I wanted to begin observing Sabbath, I found a group of believers who meet on Sabbath for an hour of worshipping Jesus, an hour of teaching, a wonderful potluck, then roundtable reading and discussion of scripture (Torah, prophets, and New Testament), and prayer. Don’t be… Read more »
Fab
Fab
November 28, 2018 3:04 PM

I just want to say your group sounds wonderful, I would love to have that!

Phil - Sydney

Expat Gal
November 28, 2018 9:17 PM

Thanks Crystal. 😀

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 29, 2018 10:28 AM

Was maybe the “beautiful woman you saw in your dream vision perhaps Marianne Williamson —-she is at (i think is the name its at around 35-45 minute in this video-) she is thinking of running in 2020 -ans is openly into witchcraft -and could be perceived as pretty –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LyLQ809sVM

November 29, 2018 1:00 PM

Thanks for sharing this video. I had not heard of her before, but she sure sounds way out there. We can add her to the watch list and hope she goes far far away.