Prophetic Dream Warns of Mass Detention Following Chaotic Event

detained

In February 2014, I dreamed there was a chaotic event in the United States. Out of this chaos, thousands of people were being lined up to go into a cement building.

The chaos was somehow controlled. Everything seemed relatively calm, given the sense of emergency, which I sensed throughout the whole dream. Me, my husband and my daughter were led into a room within the cement facility. It was not a completely unpleasant experience. We were given a few toys for my daughter to play with along with various other essential items. After we got comfortable, men in unrecognizable uniforms started negotiated something with us, but we refused to comply. I understood it was so important for us to refuse to comply.

Slowly, over a period of time, different necessities were taken away from us, until eventually we were left with nothing except a cold, gray, empty cell. My daughter was nowhere to be found.

Author: Melissa Ledbetter

Melissa Ledbetter’s journey towards becoming a Christian started with a dream, or more accurately, a nightmare. Since then, God has communicated with her often through dreams . The only life she ever knew before surrendering to Jesus was the life of a Mormon, which put trust in man instead of God. She was also raised in a generational occult family, which lasted until she started searching for the truth in 2012. When she became a Christian in 2013, God showed her a dream where her heart, once an ugly and dirty multi-faceted diamond, was torn away to reveal a beautiful, piercing ball of light. In the dream, she knew that light was God and that He was now in her heart, though she had never read the Bible up to that point.

November 18, 2016 1:19 PM
Yup that is how they will lure people to think you are in a safe place. People have had dreams of also being led to Walmart processing centers. They were told they would get free food, medications and free water. In the dreams people said soldiers dressed as civilians were pushing carts stacked with food in the parking lot to get them to come in and people flocked to it. Once in they had to stand in line and go through a pair of double doors. Then they were asked to give their license to the person in charge and their car keys. All of a sudden someone who was standing by them on the other side would inject something into their neck making them zombie like. they could still walk but could not fight any longer. Then they were led out back into buses with blacked out windows and some were taken to the trains with shackles in them. they were then taken to FEMA camps and never to be seen again. this is why they took their car/house keys and licenses to hold. of course they drove the cars to a remote location to discard them and i bet they went to their houses and took what was valuable as they did in WWII. that is what they did then and history always seems to repeat itself. Anyway, moral of the story, no matter what weather catastrophe happens or economic crisis DO NOT GO with them. Once in there, you will not come out again when this all goes down. We are heading into that type of scene and all know about the FEMA coffins they have shown on videos and such too. In Texas recently were a bunch of burial sites by FEMA camps and people said… Read more »
Sahran
November 19, 2016 11:06 AM

The sad thing is none if my loved ones will believe this…the ones who are Christians are lukewarm..They would never believe this is real..I just feel like there fate is sealed. .at least if you’re a holy Spirit filled Christian who doesn’t believe the depths of all this…you can still hear his voice and He can bring it to lights bit if you are not walking with Him you are doomed

November 19, 2016 11:51 AM

My family doesn’t believe anything I warned them about and it’s going to be totally horrendous for them. All I can do is pray for them and i did tell them that warnings are from God, not me Because He loves people or else why would He bother making simple people like us warn others? I pray they repent at that time and remember the Words given to them.
Throughout history, all those that refused to heed warnings did not escape.
🙁

November 19, 2016 11:33 AM

I would encourage all Believers, on-fire and lukewarm to Read the Bible cover to cover for themselves. It’s amazing how The Word will reveal much Rhema Word to each individual. People need to encounter Jesus FOR THEMSELVES. A good place to start is in THE WORD. Jesus is THE WORD.
The Book of John tells us so.

Spend much daily time alone in the Word. It is Supernatural Seed!

Scott
Scott
November 20, 2016 12:19 AM

Peggy…so true. I didn’t read the Bible cover to cover until 4years ago…I am on track to have read it 6 times…on track for two times this year. Each time I read the Bible…new things are revealed to me…keep reading!

Jen G
Jen G
November 20, 2016 8:37 PM

God bless you, Peggy, for this powerful WORD! I’m doing just that. I’m absolutely immersed in the Word (reading in its entirety for the first time ever) and it’s my ONLY peace. It’s *truly* supernatural seed which NEVER returns void. Many blessings!

November 20, 2016 9:54 PM

Jen,
I found it even more effective in reading large doses per day…….reading cover to cover in less than 90 days (as inspired by my friend’s book “Heaven Rules” by Faye Aldridge).

The book is available on amazon (hard copy and Kindle) and provides great motivation for doing this, the “ABC Challenge” (Accelerated Bible Concept). I know first hand that the Lord gave this to Faye for His People “for such a time as this.” She shares a number of personal results to “The Challenge.”

The Word is truly “Holy Medicine.”

Todd H Henderson
November 19, 2016 12:26 AM

Like others I have seen and heard the FEMA camp stories. However a few months ago a fellow Christian confided in me that he has seen the coffins with his own eyes. He made it very very clear that U.S. has prepared for a major catastrophe. He is a FEMA contractor. Showed me his badge. Extensive background checks, over a year to complete.

November 19, 2016 12:44 AM

Some guy made a video and said he worked on the trains putting in the shackles to strap people in and after a yr and half of that, he said his conscience was bothering him and he quit. Then made a video telling people about the trains and that they are real. Those are not conspiracy theories.
And Walmart is part of all this and last week was moving UN military trucks in Texas. They are getting ready and people need to not get too relaxed thinking trump will get in. Anything can happen between now and 1/20/2017.
Walmart is part of NWO. Everytime a person shops there, they give them more money for our capture & for their “processing/extermination” centers. Some say they have crematoriums in those empty stores.
They made fun of all of us that warned of those coffins and Jesse Ventura did extensive videos showing people them a few years ago. They all laughed and mocked. Now soon tears will fall for not believing.

it is going to be awful. I believe your friend is telling the truth Todd.

Todd H Henderson
November 19, 2016 12:54 AM

Anna I know he is telling the truth. Last month I got rebaptized and he is the I chose to do it. I pressed for more information but he honestly doesn’t know. Basically he said they are prepared for a lot of death. I’m familiar with the videos of what you spoke of. I’ve seen outside pics of the railroad cars but never the inside. Plus Snopes.com is not legit. Totally left wing propaganda. Also, I’ve heard of someone say “WalMart = MartLaw. Maybe a big stretch but they LOVE to hide the truth in plain sight.

November 19, 2016 1:29 AM
Hillary was their lawyer back when she was young and Sam Walton was a communist/neo nazi. The reason you see everything for sale there from China is because she made a deal with them and in turn, Sam’s little store would become huge. Exchange of deals (you know what I mean). Yes Walmart is Mart Law. They sold us out long ago. the video of the guy on the railroad was not on Snopes. Too many people that have had dreams/visions of what is going to happen and some people were in the FEMA camps in their dreams and woke up sweating, crying and shaking. Families will be separated. Women won’t be able to know where their husbands or boyfriends are and the children will be taken away from them. That is the only way they can get people to “submit” and renounce God because they will ask you to do that then. Many will take the mark because of fear. Scary stuff coming. Not trying to frighten anyone but too many have not taken repentance seriously and continue to stay in their sins and now the testing will begin soon. this is going to be a real test of whom the true Christians are/which ones will stand til the end and which will fall away to save their own skin. I tell people all the time to remember to stand til the end for Jesus because if you do submit out of fear to save your skin, satan won’t keep you alive long. He will enslave you, work you to death and starve you slowly instead. You will die either way! You might just live another year or so only. The globalists have no desire to keep any of us alive and we are just “insects” to be exterminated… Read more »
Scott
Scott
November 20, 2016 12:13 AM

Anna…you speak the truth. People think that the New World Order and Globalism is a conspiracy theory. But it is on active display and people do not see it. Hillary spent her campaign with the “Stronger Together” theme…I tell everybody that it was not about the USA being stronger together…she was referencing the world. All this week “sanctuary” cities have said they will defy Trump. People are marching because of Trump immigration policy…they believe in open borders and want the immigrants to overrun nationalism and citizens that want to protect their nation…they do not want border walls. They want gun control so the UN “peacekeeping” forces will have an easier time keeping the peace. The US Government keeps buying up most of the ammunition. Obama has signed numerous executive orders expanding his powers under martial law. FEMA has a FEMA app for your smart phone that will direct you to the nearest safe point (FEMA camp) in case of a crisis. People have proven they will blindly follow their phone with the Pokemon Go craziness. The time is very near!

November 20, 2016 12:48 AM

Abba Father has been very generous to me and has shown me things & in dreams I saw these “FEMA/Concentration Camps” and saw WAR.
But He has shown people what was coming through prophets, messengers and watchmen for years now giving them plenty of time to get right before Him and to prepare for what is coming.

I praise God for all of this because He loves us that much that He has shown us tons of stuff out there and exposed the evils they are about to do to us and if someone is going to just be stupid about it and not heed the messages, then they are in for the worst times of their lives.
We are not “getting restored” but going into the worst times in history! All anyone has to do is read Revelation, Isaiah and Jeremiah and we are in that time /that season.

November 20, 2016 12:34 AM
Scott, what is sad most of these younger ones have been systematically programmed in schools to believe govt is there for them and that they will protect them. Couldn’t be further from the truth but they never learned or read the Constitution and how it states once you hand everything over to govt you are TOAST! Hitler once he got them to give up guns, then he turned guns on them and killed them all and it was extremely easy. My mom lived through that and it was horrible. People were dumb enough to hand them over and then had nothing to protect themselves with. Again back to Constitution it states never to give up your firearms for the citizen has every right to protect themselves and if you give up that right you give in to tyranny! Open borders will bring in murderers, drug lords etc. Did you see the syrians that came into Germany. over 75% were young guys alone, no kids, no wives and dressed really well with new phones, backpacks and sneakers. Hmm, these were brought in and are JIHADISTS just waiting on orders to kill. Also, those that came in had fake ID and now they “just can’t seem to find them”. REALLY? Have the American people not learned from what is going on in other countries that let them in? I often wonder how can americans be that stupid to buy into the lies they feed us that these are “just family people”. I guess the same people that are for open borders won’t mind being gang raped, tortured, beheaded or slaughtered some other way. ISIS HAS BEEN COMING IN THROUGH THE BORDERS LAST 8 YRS. OBAMA HAS BEEN IN OFFICE. Truckers see things at night that normal people do not see and they… Read more »
November 20, 2016 4:03 AM

I understand that the FEMA Camps will be given a “positive” label, such as “Sanctuaries.”

November 20, 2016 10:05 AM

OH I am sure they will be for sure. Anything to lie to the people some more to get them to come willingly and most will go following their phone instructions. OH how they must sit back with their cocktails in their hands laughing at us! The test was that POKEMON to see how easily people can be led & it worked! These are mind program tools they use on people & look at how easily they followed. Thousands upon thousands.

November 20, 2016 10:20 AM

I went to a BEAUTIFUL scenic park yesterday and for several hours watched in amazement as people of all ages walked around transfixed and staring at their phones. They were walking, oblivious to the gorgeous scenery, including a beautiful river……heads down, not speaking to each other, etc. Truly, they reminded me of zombies…….very disconcerting.

November 20, 2016 12:03 PM

That is so sad isn’t it? I have seen this at restaurants. A younger family of 4 and they are all playing on their phones instead of being a family and conversing with each other. then the kids grow up and the parents wonder why they have no interest in them or any true connection! Phones should be off out to dinner together or even at home while eating dinner.
If they are like this when they are out in parks, restaurants, what kind of communication is there at home right?

Bridget B
November 20, 2016 7:04 AM

Funny. It seems like predictive programming now with The Walking Dead when they had the place called the sanctuary (terminus) or something like that and it just ended up being a cannabilistic assassination house.
Not really that funny but the places slated for sanctuary will be no sanctuary at all and they’re telling us this in the post apocalyptic dramas.

(I don’t watch that show anymore but that just struck me).

Scott
Scott
November 20, 2016 8:41 PM

Anna…you are so right about the schools…public education has become the tool of the government…and the university system isn’t even ashamed about its indoctrination policies. The schools are also pushing the technology by replacing books with IPads and the schools are not controlling the technology…kids are using school sponsored technology to break many if not all of God’s commands. Throw in the media…and the indoctrination is never ending. I spent 16 years in public education and 15 years ago I started telling people would would see a revolution in 40 to 50 years because I couldn’t believe the “social” promotions that was happening…ignorance was going to fuel the revolution…it is happening much faster than I predicted.

Bob Adolph
November 20, 2016 1:02 AM

Why should Americans demand strong borders? Because we are the only country on earth who received their rights and liberties from God and not the government and if God gave them to us then only God can take them away!!!!!

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
November 19, 2016 11:54 AM

I praise GOD for you, Anna. I believe you are absolutely telling the truth about what is coming. People who use the term “gloom and doom” have apparently not read Revelation. Thank you for the courage to speak the truth. Many paint a rosy picture of the future. It will be rosy in heaven, or after the LORD’s return. And surely it will be glorious when the horrible judgments fall because many will turn to the LORD realizing that believers were right all along about the end-times. Most of us will probably die for our faith, and for refusing the mark. Better to die for Jesus a few days/weeks/months early than to spend eternity in hell. Amen. GOD bless you, Anna!

November 19, 2016 12:56 PM

And those that endure ’til the end shall be saved if they choose Jesus! To me, that is a win win situation.
Sadly we have come to this point because of all the hidden & blatantly open sins of this nation and the fact that we tolerate the “anything goes and let everyone live as they want to”. Nothing good has come of that.The church actually has more power than government yet they did nothing for the most part.
How sad this must make Jesus! I can only imagine!

Pandora’s Box has been opened a long time ago and God is Just and so had to pass Judgment. It is not that He wants us all to go through this but it is the only way to purge the filth of this nation and to rid the world of evil.

So remember when going through whatever each one of us has to go through JESUS STILL DOES LOVE YOU and is still giving us all a chance to choose Him then! Jesus has love deeper than the sea and so one must remember if love is that deep so is the anger of what we have neglected to stand by! But He still loves us all and wishes none of us to perish! STAND STRONG; Paul fought the good fight and we can too!

I wanted to mention people that you need to use warfare prayer during these upcoming times! It is very powerful! Ephesians 6, Proverbs 3:5,6 and Zech 2:5. But first, confess any sins now and ask for forgiveness (repentance is daily, not a one time event) and then do that warfare prayer. There are many online you can look up.

November 19, 2016 12:26 PM

Jesse,
Amen!!

November 19, 2016 10:10 AM

A Biblical warning about this can be found in the Book of Genesis where Esau sells HIS BIRTHRIGHT for a bowl of soup.
It’s NOT WORTH IT! This life is a vapor. Eternity (OUR BIRTHRIGHT) IS FOREVER!!!

November 19, 2016 11:53 AM

Yes you will have only a split second I suppose to say yes to the beast or yes to Jesus as this all goes down! It’s going to be hard for sure. Be encouraged though. For if pick wisely, eternity will be yours!

November 19, 2016 12:25 PM

Wow. What a difference a split second will make.

Also, Anna, you make an EXCELLENT point here: (copied and pasted from your comment above)…..It’s something to ponder and SETTLE within one’s self ahead of time, along with seeking to walk in the Spirit ahead of time.

“This is going to be a real test of whom the true Christians are/which ones will stand til the end and which will fall away to save their own skin. I tell people all the time to remember to stand til the end for Jesus because if you do submit out of fear to save your skin, satan won’t keep you alive long. He will enslave you, work you to death and starve you slowly instead. You will die either way! You might just live another year or so only.
The globalists have no desire to keep any of us alive and we are just “insects” to be exterminated in their eyes.”

November 19, 2016 12:42 PM

Yes and what I keep in mind if I am to be in that situation myself is that Jesus promises “to never leave or forsake me” if we stand up for Him but He will not be there for us if we seal our destiny with Satan. It comes down to our choice in that split second! I choose Victory for as Jesus said “I have already overcome the world”. We can too! Stay as close as You can to Him now. Greater is He who Lives In Me than he who is in the world!

November 19, 2016 1:23 PM

I was asked to share this message with all of you: These are strong and powerful Words given to Jeff Byerly:

November 19, 2016 5:29 PM

That was another excellent word through JEFF BYERLY.
The following words through JEFF particularly impacted me. Amazing.

“If I were to say that you were like the church of Laodicea, I would have to apologize to the church of Laodicea. Luke warmness indicates that something was once hot or cold, as in a drink that refreshes the body. Your drink is poison that pollutes and destroys My body.
I do not tell you to come back to your first love because most of you have never known Me.
You have head knowledge of Me but you do not know Me with your heart. For I am the one who judges the heart and sees all and knows all. Your pre-written prayers and liturgy mean nothing to anyone, especially Me. You heartlessly sit through “service” after “service” thinking that you do service to Me. Don’t you ever think to yourself, how could this be?”

November 19, 2016 6:00 PM

Yes God is very, very Angry. Those are STRONG, Powerful Words given and He is very weary of “church” people from what I read. They go, they leave, they run right back into their sins as if this is fine with Abba.

Bob Adolph
November 20, 2016 12:52 AM

Anna, is God angry? He knew Adam and Eve would eat the apple, that the crucifixion would occur and what is going to happen during the tribulation and the Millennium. Right now He is teaching us and testing us. Experience is a hard teacher. What did you learn today?

November 20, 2016 2:18 PM

Well let us see here Bob; if you were God would you be happy now with what is happening? Would you be okay with abortions, gay marriage infiltrated into our lives and churches, sex trade, pornography, pedophilia rings, hidden sins, prostitution, greed, corruption and the list goes on and on. Would you be happy?

I learned not to get into debates asking if God is angry? That is quite obvious that He is not happy with us and with this nation. if people can’t see why we are in judgment then I can’t help them. Actually the testing isn’t yet in full bloom but is coming. Will you pass His test Bob? I sure hope you do. I pray we all do.

God Bless You and have a great day!

SusanY
November 21, 2016 10:33 AM

Anna and Peggy, you are a blessing and encouragement to me. I am glad you are part of the end time Remnant. Hope we can work together as God’s hands and feet in these challenging days ahead.

November 21, 2016 10:59 AM

Thanks very much, Susan. If nothing else, we WILL work together in SPIRIT and in Truth by His Grace and through the Power of the Holy Spirit in the coming days!

I’m sharing a Scripture that jumped out at me this a.m. from Hebrews 11. My understanding is that whenever we see “Egypt,” it is a symbol of “the world.”
This Scripture seems like it is as relevant as TODAY’S NEWS— a message for us NOW.

23By faith Moses’ parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king’s edict.

24By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. 26He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward. 27By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible.

November 21, 2016 10:31 PM

“Something is about to Happen. Stay Close to Me,” written prophecy through
KIM WEIR.

November 20, 2016 4:16 PM

“Tough Love- The Discipline of the Heavenly Father” through LINDA CLAY (Z3 Author)

November 19, 2016 6:12 PM

A word through ALI WINTERS posted November 19, 2016

Brother Steven
November 19, 2016 1:25 AM

This one is hard to discern in terms of before or after the Rapture……before the US financial collapse or after…….or even during the big war once we’re invaded. Clearly there is a break down of Constitutional rights and possible Marshall Law. It’s hard to say if it’s targeting Christians only, or all who resist doing the will of the de-facto Military or Government. But it’s clear that deception is involved and a perceived danger……thus the reason for the shelter……..Possible the beginning of the implementation of the Mark?

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
November 18, 2016 5:12 PM

Thank you for all your posts Melissa. Truly the Lord is warning us of what is to come. I pray we do not get complacent and always lean to the Lord for all we do and not our own understanding. Align our lives to his will and pray. May his mercy and grace see us through these times when they befall us.

November 18, 2016 12:14 PM
Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 19, 2016 2:03 AM

History repeating itself, except what Hitler did was just a “dress rehearsal” compared to what is coming.

Kevin
Kevin
November 21, 2016 9:14 PM

please redirect your thoughts because this dream connects with your other dream. it might sound irrational but this actually depicts the coming judgment on the church. the last segment of your dream depicts an unwillingness to comply with the hard things God is sending into the church. The truth is many will have this response because its easy to think as an enlightened one. truthfully we cannot interpret dreams according to the world but as God sees it. there’s more to this than meets the eye. I can share otherwise I’ll pray that God reveals this to you.