Prophetic Dream warns of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Losing Power

On the 16th of February 2017, I had a dream in which I was in a room where Benjamin Netanyahu was standing. I walked over to him and shook his hand as I told him, “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, nice to meet you!”

I then told him how I prayed for him often. He then confided in me how he had dreamt he would lose power. Just as he was telling me this, he seemed to lose strength in his legs and he collapsed. I am not sure but I could have still been holding his hand as this happened and also vaguely remember as though I was trying to encourage him, while wondering if this would happen during his current term.

Interpretation:

This seemed to be a request from the Lord to support the Israeli Prime Minister through prayer as some kind of situation that might make him lose power might arise.

I found it interesting that he told me he had dreamt he would lose power. Dreams are sometimes used by God to speak and the Prime Minister talking about a dream might have been a cryptic hint from God about some kind of revelation He has given the Prime Minister in the past, warning him about losing power.

There is a series of events I am aware of that might fit this bill. A while back on the Jim Bakker Show, there was an episode where Rabbi Jonathan Cahn shared several interesting encounters that Prime Minister Netanyahu had with an African man who gave him words of prophecy. In the first encounter, God warned the Prime Minister not to give up land in Israel or he would lose power. After this word was given, Prime Minister Netanyahu was pressured by President Clinton to give up some land. Not long afterwards the Prime Ministers government collapsed and he was removed from power.

Sometime later the same African man met with then ex-Prime Minister Netanyahu and gave him another word in which God said he would be restored once again to power, but he was not to give up land. God also promised him that he would be Prime Minister for the restoration of the “tabernacle of David”. This prophecy was fulfilled when Netanyahu became Prime Minister again.

When Obama became president of the United States, he greatly pressured Netanyahu to give up land but the Prime Minister didn’t comply because, according to Rabbi Cahn, he was taking God’s word serious this time.

What concerns me now is the revelation given to the Israeli Prime Minister clearly required his obedience not to give up land for the Lord to maintain him in power. The dream I had might be indicating the enemy is plotting events to make the pressure so immense for the Prime Minister that he would feel he has no choice but to give up land for peace, causing him to betray the Lord, which would lead to his loss of power once again.

We need to pray for strength for the people of Israel and their Prime Minister because tough times might be coming their way. They need our spiritual support now more than ever.

Scriptural reference:

Genesis 17:3-8 (ESV)

Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.  And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you. And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojourning’s, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.

Jason Mutumba

Author: Jason Mutumba

Jason Mutumba lives and works in Uganda as an engineer. God
has also called him to be a teacher of His Word and to prepare His people
for Christ’s return.

Dorothy Degman
July 20, 2017 5:39 AM

Immediately upon reading of how the Israeli PM lost strength in his legs, I knew that this is about the Nation of Israel, not about the PM, specifically. This speaks about Daniel 12:7 – “The power of the holy people will be broken, and then all these things will finally come true.”

I asked the Lord to confirm this, and He gave me Isaiah 43.

He also said that the Jews are going to have dreams and these dreams will confirm the teachings given by Christian pastors and teachers. God is going to use these dreams to connect Jews and Christians together. This is why Mr. Mutumba was holding the PM’s hand (he is a teacher).

Michael Rio
Michael Rio
July 20, 2017 6:39 PM

Hallo Dorothy! 🙂 Wie geht es dir? Erinnerst du dich noch an mich? Michael aus Bad Dürrheim (Baden-Württemberg)? Hast du noch meine email adresse?

If this word is about the Nation or the Prime Minister or both I don’t know, but I surely know that whatever must happen regarding Israel will happen while Netanyahu is still in office, during THIS term (which ends on November 5, 2019), according to what the Lord revelead me two years ago when he was re-elected, Time is really short.

SusieQ
SusieQ
July 22, 2017 3:20 AM

I feel that this prophecy is in regard to the nation as a whole, that almost without warning, their support gives way beneath them. Things must be getting close! Our Redemption draweth nigh! Oh, that they would turn to the L-rd and his Son, Yeshua haMashiach, that all Israel might be saved! Keep your lamps filled and your wicks trimmed, the Bridegroom will not tarry too much longer!

Dorothy Degman
July 20, 2017 9:34 PM

Hallo Michael! Ja ich erinnere 🙂 Es geht mir gut, Danke! Wohnst du immer noch in Italien? Ja, ich habe deine Email Adresse.

Interessant, was der Herr dir mitgeteilt hat. Ja, die Zeit ist ganz bestimmt kurz! Ich weiß nur, dass ein Krieg kommt. Aber Israel wird noch nicht verlieren, obwohl sie bestimmt verletzt wird.

Gott segnet dich, Michael! Dorothy

Michael Rio
Michael Rio
July 21, 2017 9:34 PM

I write in English so that everybody can understand. Currently I am still in Italy, yes, but after 5 years of waiting I am finally about to come back to Deutschland. On March 2015 God revealed that when two certain things will happen in my life, then during the Summer of that year I will go back home: the first thing was fulfilled this year a couple of months ago, so now according to the promise of the Lord I am waiting for the fulfillment of the second thing and finally go back home this Summer.

I ask to you (and to anybody else reading this post) to please remember me in your prayers escpecially now in these days: probably the enemy knows when God will fullfill the second part of His promise, and it must be very soon (He specifically said that I would go to Germany during the Summer), and since the whole month of July I am having all kinds of attacks on my health as I never had in my 31 years of life, so different problems and so powerful and all together, and since I got the CMT Syndrome every health problem becomes even bigger than normally should be. Right now I am fighting against a very bad back inflammation and because of the pain sometimes I can’t even breathe. So, I hope God will soon fulfill His promise and let me back to my Bad Dürrheim … Ich hab’ so Heimweh … 🙁

Gott segne dich!!!

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
July 22, 2017 9:09 PM

In The Name Of Jesus Bring healing to Michael! I ask for a mighty hedge of protection around him now! In The Name Above ALL NAMES!

Chloe
Chloe
July 22, 2017 2:27 AM

Hello Michael, I have not been able to reply because I also have been under lots of problems since I returned from Germany (still going on. One comes and goes away then immediately another comes). I will reply to you soon with the details. I pray that God restore your health and you return to your home country soon. Blessings.

Dorothy Degman
July 21, 2017 10:12 PM

Hi Michael, I will be praying for you! I hope it is time for you to return home, as I can understand that you are homesick, but I also pray that the Lord’s will be done and that you would be given strength to endure what the Lord has in mind for you. I certainly hope that the fulfillment of the second thing comes very soon! Stay strong in the Lord, and remember that the battle belongs to Him! Because of Him, you are already victorious against the enemy! So praise Him for giving you the victory!
Gott segne dich! Dorothy

William
William
July 23, 2017 2:17 AM
Hi Michael, you can pray daily the prayer of ” a wall of fire protection ” by Jeff Byerly : ” Father I come before you in the name of Jesus, I cover myself in His precious Blood and I repent of my sins and I ask you to take them far away from me and shut every open door that the enemy has in my life because of them. I pray You would surround me with a wall of Holy Spirit fire as shown in Your Word in Zech. 2:5. And I ask for a Hedge of Protection over me, my family, and everything that you have given me, like you surrounded Job with. Thank You Lord! In the name of Jesus I cancel and break every curse, assignment, plot, plan, and scheme of the enemy and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. In the Name of Jesus, I bind up every demonic attack that has been sent against me, my family, my household, my job and the ministry work that I do. I ask of you Lord to send your angels to take away any demons that have been sent against us to harm and hinder us in the mighty name of Jesus we command them to Go Now! Thank you Father for the power and authority that you have given us in the name of Jesus! Amen ” http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com.au/2016_09_01_archive.html?m=0 The daily prayer has to be done by oneself daily. It is the way we become strong in the might of the Lord. To know your authority, please read http://www.restoredtofreedom.com/Kenneth-E-Hagin-The-Believers-Authority.pdf Since God have promised you to bring you back home, you can declare the word like this: how can a universe-creator God speak empty word ? ” By His stripes, you are healed “, in the name… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 20, 2017 7:17 AM

Was that Dr. Robert Mawire who gave him that word?

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 20, 2017 7:23 AM

Hi Sarah, He has a great youtube site. Have you listened to him?
Dr. Robert Mawire

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 20, 2017 7:44 AM

I’m following him closely. When he uploaded his testimony I realized then why he teaches the pre-wrath tribulation with such love, power and a sound mind. His time must be for now as he’s had such a small following. Also did you note the he’s one of few who pronounce the singular and plural of Jerusalem correctly?

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 20, 2017 7:45 AM

*pre wrath RAPTURE**

Sandra
Sandra
July 20, 2017 11:33 AM

I have been following him and have learnt SO much.

He prayed at the end of one of the videos I was watching and the anointing and glory was so strong and heavy that I could barely continue sitting up. Powerful stuff!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 20, 2017 3:00 AM

What came to my heart immediately was the quickness of how he collapsed. His legs gave way almost immediately. This could mean that once he make the wrong decision-almost no time will pass before he’s removed. The holding of his hand as he fell was possibly a last ditch effort to keep him afloat-perhaps by emergency prayer. But if the Body of Christ doesn’t pray for this man aforetime, then it’s likely BiBi will be swept away by the folly of yielding to a pressure situation. What also comes to mind is the nearness of war in Israel, of which, Benjamin might have certain tokens from the Russians or the Americans which will trip him up……instead of the absolute NO that he needs to keep to in ceding any land deals or cavorting with the enemies of God.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 22, 2017 4:47 PM
This might be conformation of this post, a startling dream from Pastor TD Hale. TD Hale 7-22-17 WOW! I just come out of a dream concerning Israel. I saw the biggest and I mean biggest pressure cooker over Israel. It was as if a loud voice said, “place it upon the heat, for now is the season for my people to see the ancient words of my prophets come to pass.” I saw an angel walk over to an ancient cooking fire of stones and placed that pressure cooker on top of those stones. I saw it begin to heat up and started to make a noise. Off in the distant I saw a mighty angel with a very stern look on his face. He stood there as if waiting on orders. He had a writers ink horn in his hand. A mighty voice from the Heaven’s said, “I hear the cries coming from the depths of their souls. The time will shortly be upon the ancient ones to place my mark.” I kept hearing that word “ancient” often through this dream. Soon I was standing close to the Temple mount, when a mighty earthquake shook the ground I was standing and I could feel it under me shaking until I felt like I was swaying. I look and it was so violent that I begin to look for buildings to see the power of this quake, what it would do. I looked towards the Temple mount and saw the Mosque of Omar begin to crumble, stone upon stone started to burst under the pressure of this quake and it finally fell apart and broke apart with dust flying upward and debris of all kinds going up, falling down as dust flooded the area where I was standing. Soon I… Read more »
mem
mem
July 22, 2017 11:38 PM

Thank you Matt. This is riveting

James – Please make these TD Hale dreams a new post

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
July 21, 2017 8:45 PM

I was reading Obadiah1:18-19 ‘The Deliverance of Israel’ and when I read, “And Benjamin will possess Gilead”, The Holy Spirit prompted me to look up where Gilead is today. (Gilead was a mountainous region east of the Jordan River divided among the tribes of Gad, Reuben and the eastern half of Manasseh, and is situated in modern-day Jordan. From its mountainous character, it is called the mount of Gilead) I was then quickened to consider that Benjamin Netanyahu will be one of the resistance leaders to guide the remnant of Israel to hidden safety away from the presence of anti-christ. ‘Then the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days’. Revelation 12:6 “But the woman (Israel) was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent”. Revelation 12:14

Charlie
Charlie
July 20, 2017 9:56 PM

Has anyone read the new story on beforeitsnews.com by Dr. William Frederick, where Israel regained complete control of the temple mount, as a result of a terrorist attack this past weekend?
According to the article, Jews are now allowed to go on the temple mount to pray. If this article is true, then serious repercussions from the Arabs could possibly follow…..

Diane
Diane
July 20, 2017 3:22 PM

Yes it was Dr Robert Mawire. An amazing man from Zimbabwe who has been living in the US for 30 years

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 23, 2017 2:01 AM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 22, 2017 9:17 PM
A. Ayer
A. Ayer
July 23, 2017 7:44 AM

Matt, I haven’t thought about Mena Lee Grebin in many months, but late last night I thought to take a look at her web page to see if there was anything new. I looked at her old site, and there was nothing there that I saw. Now this morning, you have posted this, and I see Mena posted it just yesterday. It is a powerful and profound dream! I feel it is a very clear and accurate depiction of what is going on now. Hope everyone will take a second to read it. It’s about Trump, and the direction he is taking our country.

Tim
Tim
July 22, 2017 4:31 PM

Amen Jason. Putting the Benjamin Netanyahu on my prayer list, and you also.

God bless you sir.