Prophetic dream warns of giant asteroid, one-third the size of the heavens.

I had a dream early in the morning, around 5:00 am PST on December 20, 2018.

I was in a car by myself driving when everyone around me outside started panicking. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a giant asteroid about one-third the size of the whole heavens. It came down and hit the mountain behind me. I had the scripture in my head about how a third of the stars will fall from the sky (Revelation 12:4).

Then I saw a huge wall of energy, like a nuclear blast, started coming towards my car. I crouched down in my car and turned my body away from the blast, praying and preparing myself to die instead of running. I was ready to leave earth in that moment, but somehow I was still alive. Everyone around me was completely panicked and doing crazy things, so I knew I had to get out there very fast.

Then the scene changed and I was in the same car with another person, and we were driving as fast as possible to leave the area. God allowed everything to appear like watching a PG-13 movie scene, instead of showing me bloody, gruesome details as everyone was dying around me.

Then I looked to my left and saw a huge herd of animals just fall to the ground and were lifeless, kind of like the type of herds you would see in the Lion King. I saw people in their cars tumbling around off of bridges and I knew they died.

Then I saw the person in the car with me was my dad. I was going to call my mom and tell her what happened because she was nowhere near the asteroid, but my dad got a hold of her first and we told her we were okay.

Somehow, I made it to a house where my sister and mom were. My sister and I started making a bag of survival items like water, keys, and other essentials. I told her we needed lots of water and instructed her to put it in something called a “life water” or “life bottle”. My mom helped us pack, but she was not going with us. She was going to stay behind to get cleaned up and shower while my sister and I left. End of dream.

Aly D

Author: Aly D

Aly D is an artist who uses her gifts to share God’s heart. For many years, she pursued a career in the dance industry in Los Angeles until the Lord redirected her focus to offer a prophetic voice through art forms such as photography, drawing, painting, and dance worship. Aly has been receiving prophetic dreams since the summer of 2015, specifically relating to end-time events, and hopes that every dream shared will be taken to the Lord for confirmation and/or further interpretation.

Christopher Harris
December 29, 2018 5:05 AM

I just had a dream this morning about seeing a star that looked like a smaller moon come flying down from the sky to hit the earth. Survival items like food, water, backpacks, clothing, tools will be very important. A life straw (they come with a bottle version) is a type of filter that filters down to 0.2 microns and 1000 liters filter capacity and is operated just by sucking in the water through the straw and is affordable about $40 AUD (2 for $40 USD https://www.amazon.com/LifeStraw-Personal-Camping-Emergency-Preparedness/dp/B07JJFGSG3) I’ve received many dreams about having survival items in advance. Thank you for sharing. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 29, 2018 5:07 AM

Turns out it’s 4,000 litres or 1,000 gallons filter capacity per straw.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 30, 2018 12:34 PM

The smaller moon could be this object seen on SOHO satellite zipping through space:

It could be the same object seen on Chile telescope webcam:

Sujit Thomas
December 29, 2018 8:58 AM

I find it interesting that no sooner had I read this dream, I remembered that the scriptures speak of “storehouses of hail.” Here is the scripture:

Have you entered the place where the snow is stored?
Or have you seen the storehouses of hail,
which I hold in reserve for times of trouble,
for the day of warfare and battle? (Job 38:22–23)

Johnny
Johnny
December 28, 2018 8:57 PM

Wormwood is out there somewhere waiting on God’s timeline for the right moment of impact. This poisonous or radioactive comet or asteroid will be a nightmare for the whole world and cause great despair as foretold in Revelation.

Miriam
Miriam
December 29, 2018 5:42 PM
wormwood is not out there somewhere! Can I suggest an alternative for this apocalyptic language, which can be interpreted as an exaggeration, or hyperbole or misconstrued because of the language and time differences, or the inability at the time to explain phenomena in modern terms, or because visions were thought to apply to the whole world not just part of it, and these trumpet visions are often thought to cause totally permanent rather than temporary damage. The other reason for considering that the first 4 trumpets have occurred is that it’s time to start looking for the 5th, not the 1st. Please bear in mind the following theories, as none of us have all the answers, (these theories are not mine, but I can’t remember where I read them). Present day asteroids are given designations such as xx1234, they will not be named wormwood, there is a place in Ukraine called Chernobyl (and means wormwood, the plant) which experienced a nuclear disaster in 1986. A flying chimney that was on fire was thought to be a star, as John could not imagine it being a man-made or mechanical object, and as the word is heard/seen in his vision he applies it to the moving object rather than the place. It did damage to the local 3 rivers because it rained for 5 days and dissolved a lot of radioactivity, the deaths from cancer due to this will be incalculable. One third of rivers is a doubtful translation. This places trumpets 1 and 2 as WW1 and 2 respectively. First trumpet, all the battlefield grass was burnt ( I learnt this after praying and asking God for an explanation – scorched earth policy burnt all grass where fighting and trenches were dug in Northern Europe). Hail because they fought through all… Read more »
mark
mark
December 30, 2018 4:46 AM

It can’t be because it doesn’t fit the description well enough, also many men haven’t died because of the water from Chernobyl

Audrey Thomas
December 31, 2018 11:04 AM

In revelations, a mountain burning with fire is cast into the sea. This is NOT Chernobyl. I believe this vision was regarding a trumpet judgment.

DRW
DRW
December 28, 2018 7:45 PM

I had an early morning dream on Dec 21, 2018. It was similar to Aly D’s dream. It was like watching a movie in color. Never had a dream like this.
I was taken over a water way, a river or canal, leading into a city. Suddenly the city exploded and vaporized. It did not look like a nuclear blast, so it may have been an asteroid. The city was not identified or any date given. There was one thing that might identify the city. As the shock wave from the blast came toward me, it hit a yellow helicopter that was flying over the water. The helicopter crashed into the water right in front of me. I searched the internet for a picture of this yellow helicopter; but did not find it. Why this dream for me, I don’t know. Perhaps as a confirmation of Aly D’s dream?

Misha
Misha
December 28, 2018 8:38 PM

UK uses yellow helicopters for search & rescue. British Columbia company name for private helicopters.

mark
mark
December 30, 2018 4:50 AM

Australia uses yellow westpac rescue and lifesaving helicopters was it one of them?

Johnny
Johnny
December 29, 2018 7:45 PM

Miriam—I know where you are coming from on the Chernobyl accident in Russia 1986. I was a young man of 33 when it happened and tried to fit it in the Revelation puzzle but it’s close but not quite right. That nuclear accident, well over 30 years ago, was either a coincidence or a warning for things to come. “and there fell a great star from Heaven, burning as it was a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters.” Chernobyl of Russia did not contaminate a third part of the rivers and upon the fountains of earth and was a ground blast not a star falling from heaven. The Fuchashima accident in Japan was and is much worse than Chernobyl and will be for years to come. John specifically wrote wormwood was a star that falls from heaven burning like a lamp—his words cannot be twisted to fit anything else no matter what coincidence happens.

mark
mark
December 30, 2018 4:54 AM

Good post. There is tendency for people to try and fit scripture and find links which may be close but ultimately just aren’t all there.
I believe that God is not wishy-washy and what the bible says will happen exactly as it says and there will be no doubt whatsoever

Jacob AU
Jacob AU
December 29, 2018 8:08 AM

This reminded me of a dream I had a few years ago, I never recorded the date of the dream, but have never forgotten it. In the dream I knew something had struck the earth sending people flying and close proximity felt like there was no gravity for a brief moment. I remember people screaming to grab onto anything they could to stay down. Maybe because of the shock wave. Felt led to share.

Antwon
Antwon
December 28, 2018 7:18 PM

I believe that this will happen next year. The year trump will divided Israel! God will use the asteroid to split America in half! God have mercy on all of us!!!!

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
December 28, 2018 9:36 PM

This is a concern of main

Christcross
Christcross
December 30, 2018 1:30 AM

Israel just called for early elections in April 4 2019. We shall watch with great interest. The next PM will most likely get a two state solution within months of being voted in.

Tim
Tim
December 28, 2018 8:59 PM

Berlin (Germany) uses bright yellow emergency rescue helicopters, and are known by the nickname Christoph. Interestingly enough, while looking this up, I found that other German cities/areas use differently colored helicopters, but also seem to call them Christoph. Here is a link to the Berlin Christoph-31 page, with numerous photos.

Johnny
Johnny
January 5, 2019 6:38 PM

An update on Fukushima nuclear disaster Jan 5, 2019: The 3 melted through cores of the destroyed reactors, now melted together into a single “corium” totaling over 600 tons. It’s daily release of radiation is the equivalent of 6.45 Hiroshima bombs directed into the atmosphere and Pacific Ocean. 2,863 days since the disaster began equals the detonation of 18,406 Hiroshima atomic bombs with no end in sight. There is no technology on the planet to deal with this extinction level event. The half life of Uranium 238 is 4.4 billion years. The reactor cores are a done deal…a China Syndrome. The many thousands of fuel rods above this burning core are continually being cooled and could become a catastrophe in itself if they ignite and burn. You will not hear this on MSM news. They don’t want you to know.

Johnny
Johnny
December 29, 2018 10:43 PM

Something I read may be interesting to those pondering what John of Revelation witnessed in his vision of the star called Wormwood. Chornobyl is the correct pronunciation, not Chernobyl. Chornobyl is the bitter herb that grows in the Ukraine where the nuclear accident happened.. But is it the wormwood described in the Bible? Botanically it is more complex. The plant Chornobyl is Artemisia vulgaris. Wormwood,mentioned many times in the Bible, is Artemisia absinthium. This in itself should put to rest the theory that the nuclear explosion at Chornobyl was the star called Wormwood. Don’t fall into the trap of using allegory to explain away supernatural events described in Revelation.