Prophetic dream warns of ferocious angry bull.

Z3er Peachey shared the following dream she received about a week ago.

I was given a dream about a ferocious angry bull. He was big, fully mature, with short black curly hair, maybe an inch long all over. The hair looked soft, like a sheep would have, but the thing I noticed most was, he was totally filled with such anger.

I was looking at this bull from a window inside a large home. Outside, I saw two younger adults or teenagers. They were standing in different areas. The bull was looking to destroy anyone he could find, he was watching for movement.

As I was looking at this bull, I was trying to let the two outside know when it was safe to run into the building. As the bull looked away I signaled that it was safe to run in. The first attempt by “one” of the people was met with failure. The second attempt was successful.

The door to the home was small, maybe half the size it should be, low to the ground. As the bull ran after the one person, he slammed into the door, immediately after the person ran through the opening, and the person was safe.

Then I woke up.

Peachey’s Interpretation:

I believe this dream represents what is happening to the stock market. This bull was strong and powerful, fueled with rage and anger. There was the spirit of death on him. I have a feeling most people will be livid when this happens. There is a lot of demonic opposition out there against people making the right choice.

The doorway to escape from him was small because there is a small window of opportunity for a person to position oneself for what is coming. A person can warn others what is happening, but few will make it on time.

The Bible says satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy. By listening to the Holy Spirit, a person will know how the Lord wants them to position themself. But the window of opportunity to do this is closing.

Revelations 3:7 says, “And to the angel of the church of Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set thee an open door, and no man can shut it:”

It is not just finances the Lord wants to protect, but the salvation of our souls.

My Interpretation:

I agree with Peachey’s interpretation that her dream is showing what’s coming soon in the stock market because I’ve seen similar warnings in several recent dreams, including a fast car race going straight north, a carnival ride going straight up, riding a rocket going up, a blue line going straight up so high it scared me, and a dream where a man with a gift for seeing the markets says, “The market is very close to a crash. It’s going to go way up, then it’s going to go way down.”

Another confirmation came from a short vision on October 28 in which I was looking straight up into the sky next to a tall skyscraper, watching a lamp falling straight down and coming right at me like it was going to land on me or very near where I was standing. So this shows a similar sequence as the dream about the man with the gift for seeing the markets, first way up like a skyscraper, then way down like a lamp falling, lights out.

I also had a dream on November 28 where I saw a big green 2920, which I think is showing a coming top in SPX.

Cycles analysts have identified a low coming in mid-December. To help locate this low, I used my Fib Time Zone tool on Tradingview and connected the October 3 top with the October 29 bottom. It then nailed the November 23 bottom and is forecasting the next key date is December 19, so maybe that’s the date for the low.

SPX dropped to 2603 on October 29, but I think this next low might be a little lower based on a couple of dreams, which I interpreted as showing drops of about 250 to 266 points with a very fast bounce of about 40 to 50 points, but the bottom will depend on where the drop starts.

My guess is Peachey’s bull shows up at the December low and makes a fast run up to 2920. Whenever it is, it will be dangerous for anyone holding short positions, but also for anyone who thinks the bullish run will continue, which will probably include most people since it will look so strong. Peachey saw it came to a sudden stop when it “crashed” into the small door. Just when it appears all is well, then a sudden unexpected crash begins.

The bull’s black color could be another clue about what it’s bringing since big drops in the stock market are referred to as black days.

Christine Beadsworth
December 1, 2018 12:59 AM
December 1, 2018 8:05 AM

Thanks JB.
The wait of at least 60 days is over on Dec 5. I will be looking for a good FAZ and SPXS reentry at some point. I think Dec is going to be lit based on some visions. I think we head down again before heading to new all time highs (Dow 30,000 and 40,000 still not fulfilled)

Shalom

Devin
Devin
December 1, 2018 8:18 AM

Hi Phanuel, can you share more details about the visions you’ve had for this December? Thanks.

December 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Hi Devin
I intend to put an update together. Also there is a 2018 wealth transfer dream that I understood will begin this year with debts being paid off.

Shalom

Christian Block
December 2, 2018 6:34 PM

Phanuel – Was the message you received regarding the 60 days and December 5th specific for the broader market (S&P)? Just wondering. I have been watching the price of oil and USO. October 4th was the first down day after its peak price on October 3rd. Since that day, the price of oil has moved down with little or no rebounds. Could oil price be a candidate for fufillment of what you received? I have been waiting to see what happens with oil. A possible event with Israel in December may trigger a dramatic price increase.

December 2, 2018 7:13 PM

Hi Christian
It was in reference to the stock market. Futures up are 45 points for SPX and 450 points for the DOW, so the dream was right on Cue. I’m just waiting for the top of this current move up to renter. Oil may also be affected, because the markets are interdependent.

Shalom

December 2, 2018 7:14 PM

*Futures are up 45 points

Devin
Devin
December 3, 2018 6:45 AM

Phanuel, I just read in a news article today that the stock market is going to be closed on Wednesday (12/5) for the National Day of Mourning for the passing of George H.W. Bush. That seems odd that they would close the stock market for this. Also, I don’t know how accurate Q Anon is, but there is a video from the Prophecy Club on Youtube saying that there will be mass arrests of leaders, many of whom are congressmen, on December 5th. So, December 5th seems to be a very significant date. My guess is that the stock market will drop on December 6th. What are your thoughts? Thanks.

December 3, 2018 7:00 AM

Devin
Q will say ….do you believe in coincidences? It’s possible we start dropping on Dec 6 or later, especially if it continues to hit resistance at the 62% fib level (2815-2820).

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 1, 2018 11:57 AM

Phanuel, you were told “at least 60 days” , which means “60 days or more” , so the critical period does not end on Dec 5, but actually STARTS from Dec 5 or later.

December 1, 2018 6:16 PM

Correct Cunny Fred.
I think sometime in December .

Shalom

December 7, 2018 9:58 PM

STOCK MARKET UPDATE (DEC 7, 2018)

Just a recap..
I initially understood 828 923 to be a crash window like prior prophetic sequences, however, it turned out to be topping window ( 2940.91). We expected a big drop after that which was fulfilled.

I had a warning dream on October 7, that the drop was going to be limited and short lived. Based on this dream, I understood a wait of at least 60 days was forthcoming before any crash. This was fulfilled with the price action on DEC 4-7.

If I had my funds available, I would have shorted the market “big time” on DEC 3/4. I wasn’t able to go short which was inconsistent with a FAZ dream I had two years ago. In this dream on SEPT 6, 2016 my FAZ profits kept growing as the price crossed $42. In a vision on 10/13/18…. I saw the Nasdaq drop about 1000 points (panic selling) and at a price of 6900. A few days ago, I had a dream of climbing up a mountain….the climb wasn’t too steep or long.

A new set of boundary dates “DEC 21st- MAR 17th” is now released, based on dream. I also had a dream of being in a short position around Denzel Washington’s Birthday (DEC 28)–if my understanding is correct. Let’s see if I have my appointed FAZ shares by then. I also saw the date March 16, 2019 separately in a vision.

As long as FAZ isn’t reverse split we are still on track for prophetic fulfillment.

shalom!!

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 8, 2018 7:14 AM

Phanuel, Thank you for sharing. What do you believe is the significance of Dec 21st – March 17th?

December 8, 2018 10:43 AM

Hi Simple man,
My preference is a crash window. But there is a small possibility it could be a topping window.

Shalom

December 8, 2018 10:45 AM

Simple man
I saw a spaceship launch rapidly within those parameters.

Shalom

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 8, 2018 12:45 PM

Thank you for your reply Phanuel. Regarding the spaceship launch, would that be what happens after the crash, or do think something else, such as a literal launch of a spaceship being some sort of marker in time?

Thanks again.

December 8, 2018 10:52 PM

i think the spaceship represents FAZ and/or Cryptos

shalom

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 9, 2018 5:15 AM

Thank you!

Jason V
December 9, 2018 1:13 AM

I was thinking spaceship could be tech stocks too.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 6, 2018 11:22 AM

I woke up from a dream saying “Head-Fake” today. This is confirmation to me that when this drop ends we are going back up like James and Phanuel have been shown. I didn’t see any numbers or dates.

December 6, 2018 11:32 AM

Hi ETH
I would have shorted this big time on Dec 4 (per the 60 day dream), but my funds were not ( and still not) yet available. However, in the FAZ @$42 dream (on 9/6/2016), I had a decent amount of FAZ. So I tend to agree with you .

Shalom

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 6, 2018 11:54 AM

Hi Phanuel, I will be buying FAZ soon when we get up near the next top. Thank you for posting what The Lord has shown you about COB, I bought some more today. God bless you and your family.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
November 30, 2018 3:04 PM

Black is bullish oil. SNS

December 7, 2018 9:57 PM

STOCK MARKET UPDATE (DEC 7, 2018)

Just a recap..

A new set of boundary dates “DEC 21st- MAR 17th” is now released, based on dream of a spaceship launching vertically into space. I also had a dream of being in a short position around Denzel Washington’s Birthday (DEC 28)–if my understanding is correct. Let’s see if I have my appointed FAZ shares by then. I also saw the date March 16, 2019 separately in a vision.

shalom!!

Joel
December 2, 2018 10:57 AM

Maybe this Black Bull is also alluding to a type of Blck Swan that nobody sees coming? Thanks for sharing!

william
william
December 1, 2018 11:53 PM

The news has come out that US and China will stop the further increase of tariff until a 90 days negotiations, plus China will start to import large amounts of agricultural products and energy products from US now. James saw 2820 and 2920. If green 166 spike up from current S&P 2760, then it will rise to 2926. Because James saw the slanted W, I would think 2920 will come out first, then a big drop, then a big rise back to 2820. What do you think James?

john_nz
john_nz
December 2, 2018 3:09 AM

Hi William – I must say – this news is very postive for the markets – a big rally might be in the works – so your query is interesting – SP futures will tell the story – even prior to open Monday AM – here is a link to Zerohedge article:
“It’s A Truce”: Trump, Xi Agree No New Tariffs After January 1, Keep Tariffs At 10% For 90 Days

william
william
December 2, 2018 5:13 AM

Phanuel received a message ” The wait of at least 60 days is over on Dec 5. “. And it should be connected to Nasdaq 7900+. So I think the stock market for US should be rising gradually next week, the spiking of green 166 points should be unlikely in a single day next Monday ( Dec 3 ).

william
william
December 2, 2018 5:40 AM

*delete ” energy products “.

Brian Boyle
Brian Boyle
December 6, 2018 12:51 PM

Please let us know James when we should start buying silver and how?

john_nz
john_nz
December 4, 2018 5:59 PM

I am afraid this article set up a bias on my part to wait for long – when in fact today was a real opportunity to short the market – which i did not do – the S&P was down big – over 90pts – wow – 3.24%. not even sure if the bottom has been hit – a massive sell off today.

john_nz
john_nz
December 4, 2018 6:02 PM

I think the rise up – is about to take place – I should have more carefuully read the ‘gist’ of the article which in fact did mentiona drop first – anyways – I missed it.