Prophetic Dream Warns of Coming Water Shortages

sink_faucet

Just before awakening on August 16 2016, I had a flash dream. Please use discernment because we see only in part, but one day face to face!

In the vision, I saw a sink with a water faucet and two handles, hot and cold. It looked like a bathroom sink.

I then observed the hot and cold water handles be turned forward all the way, so that the water would come out full blast.

However, instead of the flow of water pouring out, I saw one drop come out, then another, and then one more. It was then dried up and no more water came out. END of dream.

I knew right away this was another vision from the LORD concerning the lack of food and water that is coming. Since 2014, HE has given many dreams and visions warning of a famine of food and water. I have not been given the time or place, but I believe it includes the U.S.

A few hours after awakening, I got a confirmation for this flash dream. As I reached for my phone, I saw my husband had texted me last night. He is on Pacific time and I am in EST. He is on an assignment on the west coast.

boxed_waterHe had texted me a picture of a shelf of boxed water that he saw while grocery shopping. He had never seen boxed water before as an alternative to bottled water. He thought it was strange, so he took a picture and sent it to me. It looked like emergency storage water. Little did he know his picture was going to be my confirmation!

The last vision I got concerning water was a few months ago, where I saw an old wooden water bucket that you see in antique stores dating from the 1800’s. The bucket was intact except there was no bottom to it. Again, a sign of a water shortage.

I believe the LORD is showing me these warnings so we can get ready for what is coming. HE is gracious and merciful in warning HIS people to prepare both physically and spiritually!

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; behold, My servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty; Behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed.”(Isaiah 65:13)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

CPJ
August 18, 2016 5:39 PM

Thank you for sharing Elizabeth! I can give you another confirmation!

Tonight I am in the middle of moving. Literally loading the truck with my husband right now. And among our household items are seemingly endless big boxes of stackable water storage tanks purchased from The Ready Store a few years back. As I was loading the truck, I was kicking myself for how many I bought, and how much space they take, when square footage is at such a premium in our living quarters. I told my husband I regretted buying so many and I even wondered if I should just sell them, as I prayed:

“Lord, did I go way overboard on this?”

Well, God answered my prayer instantly just now when I came inside to take a much needed break — and saw your post Amazing.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer! And again, thank you Elizabeth for sharing. As Steve Quayle always says, the time to prepare is before you need food or water. If you wait till you need it — it’s too late. Blessings all,

CPJ
August 18, 2016 5:39 PM
August 18, 2016 8:44 PM

Anytime I empty a milk or juice container, I rinse it, fill it with water and store it in a cool place. I also keep quite a lot in the garage. Can be used for bathing and washing clothes. Last thing, (if you can afford it or find one) buy a water filter. Berkey is the best. Seychelle’s is also good. At the very least get a “life-straw.” You’ll need to be able to filter water in the future to drink to avoid dysentery. Remember you can live about 30 days without food, but only 3 without clean, drinkable water. Water is life…literally.

Dee
Dee
August 18, 2016 9:44 PM

Ken,
You didn’t say what the milk containers are, but please know that if they are the plastic kind they will leak over time. I had stored water in plastic gallon milk jugs inside a cabinet and sure enough they began to disentigrate and leak. My husband said they would but I found that hard to believe so I used them anyway. Lesson learned…listen to hubby 🙂

August 19, 2016 5:41 PM

I’ve had that problem at times, Dee. I use card board and heavier plastic containers seem to work well. The trick is, store them in a cool, dry place. My bedroom has become my storage facility. My wife hated it at first, which is understandable. But…after awhile she came around. A few weeks ago she said, “You need to bring more things in so they don’t get too hot.” Lol. She’s come around. So will other spouses (who may not currently be in agreement) when it starts hitting the fan.

faith
faith
August 19, 2016 10:24 AM

Just a word of caution on the Berkey filters. If you keep any in storage take them out and use them to make sure they are not defective. Several years(?) back there was a period of time when their filters were coming apart at the base. Because of their reputation I never would have questioned the integrity of their filters. I frequented a survival website during this time and there was a very long and continuing thread concerning berkey’s filter issues. I took out a pair I had in storage and sure enough within days of use I noticed how fast the water was filtering. My husband took the filter out and the bottom fell off in his hand. Whatever adhesive they used to attach the bottom of the filter failed. Had this been a matter of life or death…

To be a fair I am on my last set of berkey filters and these seem to be working ok. I’ve been using them for a couple months. However I won’t be ordering them again.

August 19, 2016 5:43 PM

Sorry you had that terrible experience, Faith. Fortunately, ours works well. No problems. I wouldn’t have recommended it otherwise. I don’t even know if you can buy them anymore?

Eliana
Eliana
August 20, 2016 1:20 PM

We recently bought a Berkey and filters, Ken, but got them from the UK because it was the easiest way we could get it them to shipped to Chile.

August 20, 2016 1:41 PM

Makes sense, Eliana. Take care!

Peggy A.
August 18, 2016 9:37 PM

Please see the latest (11 minute) video by Bette Stevens called “Urgent Warning” posted today, 8/18/2016:

Mar R.
August 18, 2016 10:12 PM

Wow. That was powerful. I am going to have to listen to more videos by Bette Stevens! I am listening to another one now and I can feel the presence of God so strongly. Bless her!

Peggy A.
August 19, 2016 8:08 AM

You will see a very bright light either on her or near her on many recent videos. That is supernatural heavenly light. In addition, she has been taken to see hell THREE times in order to warn others about it.

She has been taken to the Throne Room in Heaven a number of times and has been taught in classes by the Lord Jesus relative to these end times.

Peggy A.
August 19, 2016 8:10 AM

(I’m referring to Bette Stevens above)

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
August 19, 2016 2:15 PM

Peggy,
Thank you so much for sharing the Bette Stevens video. After watching it I felt very prompted to share a video link by Beverly L. Moore (September begins the great deception https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWVqhZQqmI). I didn’t realize the two videos are connected until I watched another video by Bette titled A dream and more. Bette’s ‘Dream and more” and Beverly’s ‘Sept. Deception’ videos are both putting up warning flags of a coming GREAT deception. About 10 days ago I had a very short dream about a great deception that was coming. In the dream it showed it had something to do with Chinese or Tibetan stone dice. The dice were square with very rounded, worn off corners. I knew they were very, very old.
I believe the Lord is trying to warn us of this great deception that is right around the corner. Bette’s warning of the banks being closed fits hand-in-hand with my dream of an economic collapse I speak of in another comment left on this ‘water shortage’ article. The entire dream is in the comments section on https://z3news.com/w/fifth-prophetic-warning-sign-fulfilled/.
Something is going on and I know the Lord is trying to wake us up and warn us. The Holy Spirit has been speaking very quietly to me lately which is causing me to press in even harder to hear Him.
I would be curious if anyone knows anything about eastern religion stone dice.
PS I am very thankful for this community. It is a blessing we have each other to share with.

Dean
Dean
August 19, 2016 8:06 PM

I can’t say anything specifically about eastern religion stone dice. But…

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” (Rev. 13.8)

Do you know what word is rendered as “count” in this passage? Strong’s 5585 (from 5586): “psephizo”. Those are pebbles or stones used in enumeration, which have been worn smooth from a long period of being handled during enumerations.

The stones are very old, and worn smooth. Preparing the world for the acceptance of the Antichrist has taken a great deal of work, over many centuries.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
August 19, 2016 9:56 PM

Dean,
Thank you so much for your insight. I do feel like it has something to do with the anti-christ or the revealing of the anti-christ.
I was prompted to go back and re-read the dream and this is exactly what I have written down.
Aug. 5, 2016
Something about square, stone dice-thinking they are of God, then realizing it is a Chinese or Tibetan mystic practice. You have to test it to know. SO EASY TO BE DECEIVED!

I am praying that we will all be given more information concerning this coming great deception. This is very important!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 19, 2016 11:12 PM

Hey B.Hansen, I have no idea if there is any connection here but I was led to David Bowie’s Blackstar vid and lyrics today and then to Daily Crow where the post began with counting crows – August and everything after and later David Bowie came up in that discussion. It is in the very early stages for me of understanding it but I think there is some messaging in that video regards the antichrist.

Peggy A.
August 19, 2016 5:19 PM

B. Hansen,
AMEN, and thanks for sharing your additional insights and links!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 18, 2016 8:56 PM

Thank you Elizabeth for this word from the Lord almighty. I have studied in survival techniques and water is key to survival. One day I was thinking about the food and water shortage and how with my family it would be a lot harder to use those techniques given I would have to sustain 4 people instead of just myself. I felt the lord in my spirit tell me stay close to him and he will provide. I believe we should be prepared as you stated and I also believe when the supply runs out if we walk with the Lord Jesus Christ he will guide us and provide. Thanks again. God bless.

Beverly
Beverly
August 18, 2016 6:30 PM

This post reminds me of a few years back when I went to get gas in my car and while waiting for the car to fill-up distinctly felt the Holy Spirit say “Give thanks for your water.” I had a water bottle in the car, so I looked down and prayed and thanked God for my water. This is a critical post. We should all pray about having everything we need in the upcoming turmoil about to unfold.

Thanks so much for sharing this.

August 19, 2016 8:34 AM

The question I keep coming back to is: How much? How much food? How much water? Of course, God needs to be the one to answer this, but he has been silent. What I do keep getting a prompting for in my spirit is for first aid items. I’m not sure if that is just me or is directly from the Lord. I do believe different people will need different things stored according to where they live and what the Lord’s plans are for them. It is challenging to me, though, because I keep hearing so much (from other people on the internet) about storing food and water. My husband is not saved, so I can’t go hog-wild on this. I live in Pennsylvania very close to the Maryland border. Prophetic words have been released about Gettysburg, Philadelphia, the Mason-Dixon line, and Washington D.C. There is also a certain governmental mountain very near where I live. I keep wondering if these things factor into what I’m to store and what I’m not to store. Of course, the main thing is, and always has been, to draw close to Jesus, and abide in the secret place of his presence. Perhaps the Lord is silent because he wants to make sure I get that right. Because the time is short. Thanks for listening…I don’t have many outlets to release this into. God bless!

Mary
Mary
August 19, 2016 9:03 AM
My husband isn’t saved either hun, but After hearing Efrain Rodriguez’s prophecy 2 1/2 yrs. ago, I started storing stuff. Sometimes I feel that the conformation to knowing if you should do this, is just from repeatedly hearing from others giving the warning. I started with canned good, then focused on dry goods, (they are lighter weight & easier to move if need be). Walmart has pasta packs for a $1, and rice and beans, canned meat from Sams. Lentils have protein. Most folks don’t think of spices and condiments, but I would highly suggest it. dried fruits you can add to oatmeal. Lots of oatmeal. granola bars, top ramen, etc. I know it’s not the GMO free, or organic, but sometimes we can olnly afford so much, and frankly, if the Lord want’s us here, He’s not going to let us go because of the food we are eating, that’s why we bless it. We have a Pepsi plant here, and have been able to buy 55 gal plastic drums for water along with solid and collapsible 5 gal water jugs. You just have to come from the approach that you would like to be more self reliant in case of these emergencies you are hearing about, that you don’t wish to have to rely on the government, and pray he works with you. Men like that analytical realism senerio. Don’t forget batteries, flash lights, radios….Coleman has a solar powered lamp that has a phone charging port alone with radio. It is a lot to think about, but just take one step at a time. I started by packing some boxes of food and putting them in our basement, and as time has gone by my husband has come around to it. As far as first aid – I… Read more »
August 19, 2016 1:22 PM

Mary,

Thanks for taking your time to share your experience. Doesn’t it say in Proverbs somewhere that many counselors are good? Yes, canned and dry goods are what I/we have on the basement shelves. Just not a huge amount. I agree that when it comes down to it no one will be concerned about things being non-GMO or organic! Yes, we can only afford so much. We’re good on flashlights, lanterns, and batteries (years of taking camping vacations helped there). As far as first aid, I’m trying to slowly stock up on silver solution (silversolusa). Actually, I heard about that from someone’s comment on Z3, back in April. I thought I’d try it, and it has been amazing. Both the solution and the gel. Yes, I have never met anyone in person who is so willing to be open to discussing the signs of the times and prophecy. The Lord knows what we need! God bless you, Mary, as you seek him!

mem
mem
August 20, 2016 8:26 AM

Thank God for Efrain Rodriguez. His prophetic word, given to him when he was only a teenager has changed the course of history for countless believers. Even to this day in the final run up. He is like Wilkerson and Dudemon.

Donna
Donna
August 19, 2016 12:49 PM

Thanks Mary, very helpful!

August 19, 2016 5:28 PM
Stacey, this may help you. I have been preparing for awhile now. When I played about prepping, I always felt I should buy or procure, emergency, (first aid) hygiene supplies and non-perishable food and water. Here’s why. Many people don’t know basic first aid and CPR. They should, but they don’t. I was a navy corpsman and EMT in my late teens and early 20’s, so I know the importance of knowing basic first aid. If you can, take a class. If you can’t a good First Aid Supply Kit comes with instructions on stopping bleeding, CPR, splinting fractures, etc. Also, learn how to improvise with the items you have. Use your imagination on what you can use as a tourniquet and for splinting. I used sticks and cloths to splint a broken leg of a man I can.across who was in a car accident in the mountains of Tennessee. Whatever works. Hygiene is INCREDIBLY important! Soap and baby wipes. Always keep your hands clean. There are so many diseases and illnesses people can acquire just from improper hand washing. Of course, non-perishable food is a must. Have a “bug-out” bag or backpacks for each of your family members with NEEDED items that CAN’T be replaced resdy to go. If you have to evacuate, they’re already packed with emergency items and can be thrown in the car so you can escape quickly w/o panicking and worrying about, “What did I forget?” Have small denomination bills, no larger than 20’s on hand and stored away as an EMERGENCY FUND which is easily accessible. Lastly, Pastor Faircloth and his wife put out a podcast a few weeks ago at http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com where they mention some items to pack and how to prepare. They know what they’re talking about. Also, there is a pdf… Read more »
August 19, 2016 6:22 PM

Thanks, Ken. Great advice! I took a first aid class years ago, but would need a big refresher. You never know what you will have to face and it is always wise to have skills! I’ll check out Pastor Faircloth’s website. God bless.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
August 19, 2016 11:01 AM

Luke 12:29 “And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink. Don’t worry about such things. These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows your needs. But seek the Kingdom of God above all else and He will give you everything you need.”
This morning as I read the Word, He was impressing upon me about the ravens and sparrows. A few months ago I had a word given to me to pay attention to the birds around me as I write and journal. There is an influx of ravens and sparrows around our house. This was brought back to me this morning before I read anything else. God is saying not to worry, prepare some but don’t get worried and fearful about it. We stored up a bunch of stuff last fall and it sure came in handy as my husband had to undergo major surgery and we had no income for a few months. We went shopping in the basement! I also tried the plastic milk containers and had several crack and leak causing mildew in the drywall. We must remember too that we need to be prepared to leave at a moment’s notice so an emergency survival bag packed and ready to go is vital!

August 19, 2016 1:10 PM

Heidi B,

Thank you for taking your time to answer. I am in agreement with your words here: “God is saying not to worry, prepare some but don’t get worried and fearful about it.” I am prepared “some”, but when it is all said and done, no one but God knows what is going to happen and when. Although unsaved yet, I am thankful for my husband, and the Lord has used him (unknown to him) to help us prepare (amazingly) a couple of things that I would be unable to do. Yes, the thought of an emergency survival back has kept haunting my thoughts. We don’t have one–yet. Again, thank you and may you stay in the secret place of the Most High God!

August 19, 2016 1:24 PM

Oops! I meant “survival pack”. Although, a survival “back” would be handy, too!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
August 19, 2016 3:32 PM

Stacey, Thank you and God bless! Sorry, I didn’t give the verses given about the sparrows (Luke 12:6) and the ravens (Luke 12:24). Love how He speaks and then you open the Wird and it falls right on the perfect passage!

Dean
Dean
August 19, 2016 1:10 PM

Please allow me to throw in my 2¢ on this.

It is not possible to store enough water. I don’t mean that in the figurative sense, to encourage more storage capacity, I mean it literally. I recommend storing enough to get by for some period of time, but just as importantly, have a plan or method of either obtaining clean water, or obtaining any water and cleaning it. (There’s lots and lots of information out there about filters, bleach, rainwater collection, etc.)

I’m not attempting to discourage anyone who has water stored, or intends to store water. Be sure to do so, unless God directs you otherwise! One single quart of clean water to a thirsty person is a godsend. But recognize the realistic limitations. Getting past a couple hundred gallons starts getting a little tough for most of us, and, realistically, that isn’t all that much water.

Also, this may be an excellent opportunity to spark interest in one’s spouse. Regardless of one’s source of water, challenge your spouse with the scenario of water being cut off for an extended period of time. Terrorism, municipal budget collapse, natural disaster, pollution of the water table: it’s not hard to imagine situations where water (or, at least, clean water, ala Flint, Michigan) stops coming out of the faucets for an extended period of time, to illustrate to any skeptical spouse that it is a realistic possibility.

August 19, 2016 1:39 PM

Dean,

Thank you for your 2 cents. Actually, I just placed an order with LifeStraw. Hundred’s of good reviews on it, so I’ll give it a try. God bless!

flea
flea
August 20, 2016 8:38 AM

Consider putting up one or two big water tanks to harvest rainwater. You can collect thousands of gallons of water per season.

flea
flea
August 20, 2016 6:20 AM

Stacey,

If society breaks down as many prophecies indicate and as has happened before in history in other parts of the world, Pennsylvania will be flooded with refugees from the New York to Baltimore area. Pacifist communities like the Amish will suffer horribly.

August 20, 2016 5:59 PM

Sobering thoughts, indeed, Flea. May we all hear and obey what we are to do.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
August 18, 2016 10:42 PM

Two years ago my sister-in-law called me and said she was impressed that I needed to store 50 to 100, 1 gallon jugs of water. I told her thank you for the information, but I am probably good because I already have a couple of 55 gallon storage containers as well as a few 5 gallon containers. I told I would pray for my own confirmation. I prayed and was told by the Holy Spirit, “What would it hurt”? From that I moved forward storing 1 gallon jugs in my garage. My sister told me I was crazy because they would eventually leak and I told her I got the feeling I would need them before they had a chance to leak. I made sure to put cardboard under the jugs so they didn’t sit directly on the cement (as recommended) and I did not add clorox because our city water co. adds chlorine. 3 Weeks ago our main water line broke and it took 4 days before we could get it fixed. I was so incredibly thankful for the stored water we had. I believe the Lord was confirming the value of having the water and that I did not make a mistake by storing it. I am still getting the feeling I needed to store 1 gallon jugs so they could more easily be shared with others. I have dreamed that there was an economic collapse and many families lost everything. They were wandering like nomads and I knew I needed to feed any the Lord sent to us. I have felt 1 gallon jugs could be easily shared and carried.

brian
brian
August 21, 2016 8:52 AM

for many years i have had an overwhelming awareness of the need for clean water and the means of storing and filtering it. i have a property where i have a windmill but the water is salty however it can be distilled and i have filters of varying kinds, i have a bore on my suburban house and i have a 3000 l water tank but these still are not enough.
i cannot stress enough that of all things that need to be stored or sourced its
water. sawyer filters should be added as well as berkey.

Savage
Savage
August 21, 2016 9:00 PM

What does “I have a bore on my suburban house,” mean?

brian
brian
August 22, 2016 3:42 AM

4″ drill hole for water. it runs my reticulation at the moment but i can put a positive displacement pump (the type windmills use) down to get water if and when the power goes out. plus its hidden

August 20, 2016 3:29 PM

Very wise, B.Hansen. I do the same thing and have for awhile.

Rachel Baxter
August 18, 2016 6:21 PM

The only thing the Lord has specifically instructed me to store up over and over again in bulk is water.

mem
mem
August 18, 2016 8:43 PM

That is interesting you have only been told water in bulk. That could be an indication that the problem being faced will be resolved somewhere between 3 and 40 days so that you will be able to again procure food through normal channels. I suppose the other possibility is you will need water, but He will provide something like manna, but then one would think He could provide water as well as food/manna

flea
flea
August 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Every person’s location and circumstances are different.

People on farms and in some rural areas could have access to food, while others could be without food for months or longer. Big metropolitan areas could collapse, with tens of millions of people fleeing to the country-side in search of water and food (some will plunder and murder as they go along).

Therefore every-one must stay close to God and do as He leads them.

But you can hardly be over-prepared. Extra food and water will be real wealth (paper money has no intrinsic value other than that of the paper).

Tammy
Tammy
August 20, 2016 9:52 AM

Flea, do you happen to be the flea that was homecoming queen and vball at UCA?

flea
flea
August 20, 2016 1:48 PM

Fortunately not 🙂 I am male (and also not American). But do make sure you have access to food and water for at least 6 months and have the ability to defend yourself.

Tammy
Tammy
August 20, 2016 9:40 PM

Flea, lol………….thanks. We do have food stored for at least 6 months and the ability to defend ourselves. Shalom.

Savage
Savage
August 21, 2016 9:03 PM

The only thing I have received from the Lord is Jer 51:6 in which he said “Flee” and save your own life. This is his vengeance. Want to work against Him?

Elizabeth Davis
August 19, 2016 1:10 PM

Off Topic – I need urgent prayers. Was just able to witness to my friend who is in rehab for heroin addiction and attempted suicide. He has just recently left his partner. He believes God exists but hasn’t ever prayed the sinners prayer. Please send up prayers for CHRIS!

William
William
August 19, 2016 3:02 PM

Father God, our Lord Jesus has already paid the price on the cross. All the bondage, chains, additions over Chris be broken in Jesus’ name. God, let’s your light touch his heart and out of his mouth, bring out his sincere sinner’s prayer. God, give him a new heart . Let the holy fire burn in his new heart. In Jesus’ name , I give thanks to you, for we pray in Jesus’ name , you’ll do it. And your words is never empty. In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

SeanC
August 19, 2016 1:19 PM

Father I thank you for Elizabeth and for using her to be a light to her friend. Lord, I speak peace and joy over her friend in Jesus’ name, and I command healing from all addiction in Jesus’ name. Any hindrance, demonic, fleshly, etc I bind in Jesus’ name so Chris can be healed! I ask that you encounter him in dreams and visions, show him who you are! Let Chris see and feel your love. Amen

Brian C
Brian C
August 19, 2016 1:17 PM

E, just prayed for Chris. I felt the Holy Spirit over me as I was praying for him. I’ll stand in faith with you. To God be the glory!

Sherry C
August 18, 2016 10:51 PM

I have been asking the Lord for conformation about the famine, I have some things put away, but then not knowing when it will happen I started purchasing some long term shelf life items just to be safe however I quickly realized that you need water to activate it, so I’m considering getting the long term water storage to be safe. Blessings

Lani Vandenberg
Lani Vandenberg
August 19, 2016 2:09 PM
Sherry, I had this dream on January 13th (I shared it with Joanie Stahl & Pastor Lankford and Steve Quayle had it on his site) regarding famine. I rarely remember any dream and if I do remember, it’s usually for only a short time, then it’s forgotten. This dream was so vivid and real that I still remember every detail. In the dream I was with an elderly man. He was olive skinned, bald and wearing tattered clothing. I never saw his face. We were in some kind of castle or stone building. I could see every detail of the stones – shape, size, mortar, moss, wetness, colors – everything. The area was a stairwell of a tower or turret – circular, with stairs and landings twisting and turning. There was a huge, beautiful, terrifying black horse after the man – after us – trying to stomp us and bite us to kill us. I was trying to save the man from the horse so I was holding his hand and leading/dragging him through the stairwell, trying to get away from the horse. Suddenly the horse was close enough to get us and it turned in a flash to strike out with its back hooves to deliver a killing blow. I pulled the man behind me to keep him safe and instantly he was in front of me, facing the horse and one of the giant hooves struck him in the center of his chest – the blow should have killed him. But it didn’t and I quick grabbed his hand and pulled him along to get away and suddenly there were two horses. Identical, huge, vicious, glossy black horses after us. Then the dream was over. I have prayed about this dream and this is what the Holy Spirit… Read more »
Sherry C
August 19, 2016 6:17 PM

Thanks Lani, I remember over a year ago I was home by myself cleaning up the kitchen not even thinking about food but just other things when this voice (the Lord) came in and said a famin is coming I stopped and thought what where did that come from, I’m not even thinking about food, but then a week or so later he came back and said a famin is coming, so I knew it was from the Lord 2x was my confirmation. I began to store up, but lately I think about water a lot and I have also become a soap junckie, I collect all the soaps at hotels when we stay because there small and would be easy to pass out along with the shampoos, my husband is a believer so when dry goods get delivered to the house he knows it’s because the Lord has warned me. Blessings

Tammy
Tammy
August 20, 2016 9:58 AM

Hi Lani! My maiden name was Vandenberg spelled the same way! I love all of my relatives and though Christians not one of them is taking preparations of either physical OR spiritual serious! That puts a lot on my shoulders since I am already the bread winner of 5 on a teacher salary but we do what we can putting away for more people. Mainly we have been done with that part since last fall and now it is drawing close to the Lord every second I can. It is hard for me to be in the real world to even focus on my job to be honest. I wonder if we are related somehow….probably! Blessings.

Dean
Dean
August 19, 2016 8:14 PM

There’s a famine coming, alright.

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.” (Amos 8:11,12)

mem
mem
August 19, 2016 8:31 PM

Scary and sobering that we might be in or approaching those times. It reminds me of a book trilogy that I read and was introduced to by my Christian school. “The Singer”, “The Song”, and “The Finale”. It is a spiritual/biblical allegory that is powerful and really makes you realize what it would be like when there is a famine of the words of the True Lord.

Take my food, take my water, but don’t take the words of my God from me

Sherry c
August 19, 2016 8:53 PM

Amen Dean, I poured over Amous after I was told a famin was coming, so I also stored away a few pocket bibles to share. Thank you for reminding me of this passage in Amous. Blessings

August 20, 2016 6:03 PM

Yes, things happen in parallel so often. You know, both physically and spiritually. Be prepared for both!