Prophetic dream warns of Christians imprisoned.

Z3er Linda shared this prophetic warning she received in a dream on September 24.

“I’ve been following this site for a couple of years now. I do not have the gift of prophecy nor am I a ‘watchman’. In fact until the night of September 24th, I never had a dream related to spiritual matters.

This dream, I’m sure is a warning. I was in a car with my husband. I told him I needed to surrender myself to the authorities because of my faith in Jesus. He did not want me to do this, but I told him if they had to come looking for me it would be worse. I gave him my wedding ring and earrings, as I knew they would not allow me to keep them. I also chose not to take my Bible of 34 years, but instead, I took a small Gideon’s copy of the Psalms and New Testament.

Next, I was being processed. They confiscated my clothing and my New Testament. When I asked to keep the Testament, they refused saying, ‘All you need will be issued to you.’

I then found myself in an orange jumpsuit, like those worn in prison. I was sad that I had not committed more scripture to memory.

I believe this to be a personal warning that I need to prepare spiritually, even more than physical prepping.”

There are many false prophets today telling people dreams like this are nothing more than gloom and doom warnings, just fear mongering and not from God, but one way we can know it is a true warning from God is because it confirms the warning given by the Lord Jesus to the generation living when He returns, “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.” (Matthew 24:9)

Adriana Lynne
Adriana Lynne
September 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Revelation 2:10-11
“Don’t be afraid of what you are going to suffer. Look! The Devil is going to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested. For ten days you will undergo suffering. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the victor’s crown of life.
“Let everyone listen to what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will never be hurt by the second death.”

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 28, 2017 6:49 pm

The spirit of anti-Christ is flooding not only the world but the whole of a once Christ-Nation USA. Those of us who are a little older would have never believed our Nation would have descended this far this fast. If you want evidence of Bible Prophecy being fulfilled and of the nearness of Jesus’ return……..look no further than the anti-Christ spirit of this age among the Nations; the ground swell of anti-Semitism & anti-Christianity

Flattop
Flattop
September 29, 2017 10:16 am

James Bailey; I memorized the 37th psalm, but at my age, 80yrs, it doesn’t stay in my memory. The Lord informed me that if its in your brain he can bring it to mind when I will need it, so keep on memorizing you saints of the Lord most high.

Sujit Thomas
October 5, 2017 5:33 pm

Flattop,

I’d like to confirm what the Lord said to you with a similar word he said to me. He said: “Continue meditating on my Word, and it will become a part of you.”

When the Word becomes a part of us, we won’t have to remember it! It’ll be akin to asking “Can you remember which is your left hand?”

For a long time I did not understand what Jesus really meant when he talked about us having to eat his flesh and drink his blood to have everlasting life. But then the Holy Spirit impressed upon me that Jesus was also the Word of God made flesh. It was then that I was made to realize that eating Jesus’s flesh and drinking his blood simply meant eating and drinking the Word of God. Just like physical food gives our physical bodies physical life, the Word of God is spiritual food that gives our spiritual bodies everlasting life.

Of course, this seems quite simple and easy to understand now, but when the Holy Spirit made the connection, it was an awesome revelation!

Guild
Guild
October 5, 2017 9:00 pm

Sujuit!! I have been shown this truth also! I am amazed the things God revealed to me in his word and when it becomes a revelation like that it truly does become part of you. Here is a fun one! I am the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. “Israel” I am the God of the covenant the fulfillment of the promise who wrestles with man I touch him so he can walk with me. God has shown me countless treasures like this.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 29, 2017 11:01 am

I play audio bible when i sleep for me and my son and as i drift off to bed I notice that my spirit knows the next scripture -I have very hard time with memorization but pray my spirit will remember -Please pray for me as I will attempt to quit smoking (again) the next few days –

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 29, 2017 5:54 pm

I speak to that stranger in you continually defiling the temple of the Lord to come out in the name of Jesus , receive grace to walk free of this habit as you’re crucified with Christ and you no longer live by your old life standard but by the Spirit of Christ that lives in you. In Jesus name I pray, amen.I plead the blood of Jesus over this prayer and the entire comment in Jesus name.

Sujit Thomas
October 5, 2017 5:50 pm

Greetings, Heather.

I just prayed for you to be set free from your addiction. Now I believe and do not doubt that what I have said through faith in Jesus will come to pass in your life. Therefore, rejoice, Heather, and praise God! You are already set free from the spirit of smoking addiction!

Reading your experience with audio bibles, I feel encouraged to share something curious and peculiar I have sometimes experienced happening. I pray a lot in tongues. Sometimes I drift off to sleep praying in tongues. As I am waking up, it is hard to describe, but I can clearly sense someone praying, actually reciting the same words in tongues that I would be praying if I were awake. I mean I can hear the words, not audible to my natural ears, but audible to my spiritual ears. Would this be my spirit praying? Or would this be my mind simply recollecting the words I’d prayed as I was falling asleep?

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 6, 2017 11:01 am

That is AMAZING Sujit -what beautiful experiences -really builds my faith to see what Jesus does in our life -its just so personal -it delights me that HE delights in us as we draw closer unto HIM-I can actually feel your prayers and i have been quitting for 6 days now -maybe having 1-or 2 a day -only 1/2 yesterday -and for the most part not melting down and can see breakthrough REALLY taking place -and of course the enemy is throwing all sorts of stress at me but it matters not -I CAN do ALL things thru Christ who strengthens me

Guild
Guild
September 29, 2017 4:55 pm

I will pray for you! I would love to share my testimony because we overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony! But Jesus sees your heart and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! He is setting you up for success! It will take your faith to actually set them down. But once you do he will carry you. Take it minute by minute. The next thing you know. You won’t have smoked for a few weeks and then a month… before you know it you have quit. Don’t be hard on yourself if you slip… just dig in and keep going forward! Praying now heather! And I will keep on praying! Be encouraged!!!

Sujit Thomas
October 5, 2017 5:19 pm

Guild,

Pardon me if I am wrong, but did you earlier share your struggles in this regard on Z3? If that was you, then this is great news that you have been set free from that addiction! I rejoice with you, my brother!

Guild
Guild
October 5, 2017 8:40 pm
Sujuit! I love you! Yes! Let me tell you what happened. I kept wrestling with it and praying. I kept telling Jesus I wish you could come up to me take them away… I had a lot of guilt especially because when I was 16. 30 years ago.. Long story short… I had tried 9 ways to Sunday (slang for tried everything). This particular day and just couldn’t get any cigarettes. So by the end of the day with scrounged up change and my bike with 2 flat tires I walked 2 miles to the store. Got some cigarettes smoked 2, aired up my bike and headed home. As I rounded the corner I noticed a bunch of fliers on the ground that weren’t there when I went to the store. I stopped to pick one up and check it out. As I did I looked up to God and laughed and said,”what are you trying to tell me?” I knew… the flier read, “12 reasons why a Christian shouldn’t smoke.” I told Jesus that is so awesome! You really do speak to your people! But I’m not ready to quit right now. Fast forward to February 2017. I had a dream as I was waking up early in the morning. I was at the foot of a mountains like throne it was visually not clear and Jesus spoke to me. He said,”I’m not mad at you. And I was surprised… I said your not? He said “no”. ” I never told you to quit smoking”. I asked, “you didn’t?” Jesus, “No. I didn’t. ” (as I’m writing this I’m getting choked up he is so gracious abounding in love!). As I replayed that day when I was 16 and said what was on that flier aloud.. 12 reasons why… Read more »
Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
September 29, 2017 12:32 pm

I use peaceful gospel music, I love the idea of an audio Bible.

Sujit Thomas
October 5, 2017 5:53 pm

An open question here concerning playing an audio Bible while sleeping: Would it aid or hinder our ability to receive dreams from God if the audio Bible is playing in the background?

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 6, 2017 10:51 am

I have actually thought about this question Sujit- and sort of tested it out -as I have only had maybe 2 dreams that were from God. Just for me and my experience is that I suffered for many many years with really demonic nightmares super terrifying ones that you cant wake up from and they do NOT happen when the WORD is playing -anymore if i forget to turn it on -I will have them – so for me -I play the word on auto repeat as well so it plays all night

Abby
Abby
September 28, 2017 10:00 pm

This is a sign from the Lord to start memorizing scripture, because there may come a time when I don’t have a Bible with me. James, I agree that we should put more emphasis on spirtual preparation than physical preparation, because all the physical things in the world cannot prepare us for the things we are to endure spiritually.

Christine Beadsworth
September 29, 2017 2:20 am

I agree. I was sent a video of a three yr old girl quoting the whole of psalm 91. If such a little tot can do it, so can we!!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 29, 2017 3:27 am

Funny you @ little tot ( just on a lighter mood not meant as a rude reply)…Be filled with the Holy Spirit and He will bring them to you . I heard the story of a man who was illiterate by world’s standard but could quote the Scriptures perfectly by the unction of the Holy Spirit-God can engrave His words on the tables of your heart. Remember it’s not rote memory that should be used but heart memory as even the brain can be “formatted” through trauma and electronic processes and the victim will develop a split personality in which the original one will be suppressed. I plead the blood of Jesus on this comment.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 28, 2017 8:49 pm

This morning was our first FCA meeting in my elementary school. I knew the Lord has put me at this school for a reason. The other Christian adults who are “sleepy” as to the times we are currently living in, starting taking photos of our meeting. I had to warn them not to take pictures and post on social media. Later that day I learned of another school in our District that is receiving severe backlash from staff over their Fellowship of Christian Athletes meetings because staff feels that it is discriminatory against their Muslim population. We are living in very absurd times.

Millie Milam
Millie Milam
September 29, 2017 10:33 am
This post hit me like a ton of bricks against a wall, when I read it on Sept 28. I knew it was meant for me. As I was looking at the post, two words popped up on my screen over to the left, where you sometimes see advertisement. The two words were, Freedom and Rights. I only saw it for a few seconds and then it disappeared. Was God trying to tell me that our rights and freedoms will be tested and many will end up in jail for standing for their faith? I had trouble composing my thoughts the rest of the day, after reading it over several times. I listened to the news on the radio on the way home and switched channels to avoid listening to the chaos of the day’s news. The song playing on the FM radio, was “I’ll be with you.” I was in tears all the way home. I was rushing home to see the documentary Steve McQueen American Icon movie that was playing in theaters on Sept 28. The song in the beginning of the documentary was, “I can only imagine.” So I was in tears again all through the movie. Great documentary of Steve McQueen’s life and how he gave his life to Jesus before he died. He was interviewed 2 weeks before he died and he was sad that he did not have an opportunity to share his faith with others as he was then dying of cancer. Little did he know how God would find a way to use his life to touch thousands with his personal story of finding Jesus. They will now have only two more showings of this movie on October 10 and 19th. So check it out before you miss it. So, here goes… Read more »
Matt Smith
September 29, 2017 2:55 pm
Time is getting short folks. Hell is growing at an exponential rate. Are you thinking about taking up residential real estate in this booming community? I would advise you to think twice. Why? The real estate agent is shady, and his agency is running a pyramid scheme. The location is horrible. The view is far from amazing. The cost of living is painful. The neighborhood isn’t a safe one, and the neighbors are not loving or friendly. The noise level can be a problem. If you like mild temperatures, then this place is not for you. This is place is for those who like it really hot. Their educational system in the area, let’s just say, “Is one you will remember for all eternity.” And despite what their real estate agents say, you are a long way from any local amenities. Instead, I would advise you to seriously consider talking to the only real estate agent I trust. He’s honest, and He has several lots, in a prime location, that will knock your socks off. The view is beyond spectacular. The neighbors are loving and friendly. You would be steps away from the best amenities. The population is not too large. The neighborhoods are safe, and the educational system is in a class of it’s own. The temperature is perfect year around. You are probably wondering who am I? I’m just a “Lead Agent,” and my job is to find leads for my Boss, and refer people to Him and His company. Which by the way, we are hiring. If you are interested please contact King Jesus Realty. You can find His toll free number in our free handy, volume of the book guide, under the Acts 2:38 and John 3:16 section. There you will be able to speak to… Read more »
Brandy
Brandy
September 29, 2017 9:50 am

I have had a few dreams involving the Christian persecution. The first two were specifically referring to the church and how this may all begin. Both involved government officials coming into the churches. The first church didn’t see this as any problem while these officials questioned them regarding their doctrines. The second dream involved my actual church and these officials watching as my dad, who is a preacher, denounce homosexuality and teach about sin. These officials were trying to get him to quit preaching against it. When, he wouldn’t stop, they launched an all out assault on the church. In the last dream, there was a prison and Obama. Then, I was on the run, knowing I was being hunted. I was locally, hiding in the mountains, the seasons actually changed in my dream from winter to spring. I came upon a place prepared, with a bed, that I knew was hidden from the enemy. I believe that something will take place that they will blame on the churches. The hatred will be so great that no one will question why we are being rounded up. They will accuse us of hate speech.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Earlier this week I had a dream that I was martyred. I knew that I had been shot with machine gun fire but I felt nothing and even questioned if I had been hit. The dream woke me up and I had an overwhelming sense of joy and peace. The only way I know how to describe it is that it felt as if my heart had been enlarged.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 30, 2017 12:33 am

Amen Michael! As my post I must have been martyred, but I didn’t feel anything but peace and extreme joy, and VICTORY!! Call out to Jesus like Stephen did at his time, and you will be with the Lord..peace!