Prophetic dream warns Catholic Church of judgment coming upon America

Z3er Linda Courtney shared the following prophetic dream today.

In the early morning on June 27, 2018, I had the most awesome and yet terrible dream. I was in a large Roman Catholic Cathedral, filled with common people and many Nuns at the front of the church. I saw no Priests. In real life, I cannot sing, never on note, so I seldom sing out loud, but in the dream, as I was standing in the Cathedral, the Holy Spirit came upon me and at first I sang softly, but then it turned into the most BEAUTIFUL song and I KNOW the words were all in Latin. I remember from my time in Catholic school. Glorious!!!

The melody and words were perfect. It went from deep pitch to soprano. So lovely and so loud and powerful, but after a few minutes the signing turned to speaking as the Holy Spirit began WARNING the people of a “HOLY and ALMIGHTY GOD, who would soon be allowing damnation and judgments to fall upon America and the world.” It was so very powerful, lasting quite a while. As I spoke, my voice sounded deep, with extreme authority, but as the words were being spoken, the people and the nuns began talking, and soon my words were being totally drowned out.

I slowly woke up in tears. I am very shook up as this was the most REAL DREAM I’ve ever had. I know the Catholic Church is false. But still the Scripture comes to mind, “Judgment comes FIRST to the household of God.” That means ALL the churches. God have mercy on this nation!!! Remember all the PROPHETS OF GOD who have warned of this very thing happening down through the last twenty five years or so. THIS IS REAL and it’s coming soon!!!

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
June 27, 2018 10:05 PM

This weekend on a Sibling trip my family visited a small town in Indiana. This town had a heavy Catholic presence, upon visiting we stumbled onto a sign that read “The Most Beautiful Cross in the World”. It was about 5 foot tall and was a crucifix. It actually had a skull and crossbones underneath the body of Christ. It was carved out of what look like an expensive material. Any Spiritual Housecleaning book will state to remove crucifixes from your home. Satan likes them because to him it portrays a dead JESUS. The Gospel of Christ is an empty cross and an empty tomb. Mark 28:18

God Bless

Richard
Richard
June 27, 2018 11:19 PM

If you’re ever in Indianapolis, look me up. God bless.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
June 28, 2018 9:01 AM

Correction: Matthew 28:18

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
June 28, 2018 12:09 AM

Mark only goes up to chapter 16…there is no chapter 28.

jerry rigg
June 28, 2018 2:44 AM

In some Latin American countries Mary is hanging on the backside of the cross as she is known as “the Mediatrix”. But right, crucifixes arent a good symbol for portraying a risen Savior, the Lord Jesus. Roman catholics try, they just arent quite there yet.

ask_question
ask_question
June 28, 2018 2:27 AM

– Matthew 28 . not mark 28,

DRW
DRW
June 28, 2018 12:07 PM

Mark 28:18 does not define the Gospel. Paul defines the Gospel in I Cor. 15:1-5. ….Christ died for our sins….. He was buried ….. and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures. Ref: the crucifix with a skull and crossbones underneath : This is a symbol for Christ’s victory over death, hell, and the grave. Luke 23:33 … the place which is called Calvary = Latin Calvarius (bald skull), Heb. gulgoleth (bald skull like). Christ was crucified on a skull like mound or hill. Therefore, a crucifix over a skull and crossbones is a valid symbolic representation of Luke 23:33. A symbol of Christ’s victory over death, hell, and the grave does not require a “Spiritual Housecleaning”.

Barbara
Barbara
June 28, 2018 3:00 PM

Our LORD’s greatest gift to all of us was HIS suffering and death on that cross. Albeit HIS resurrection (and the empty cross) is rightfully celebrated, we are not saved via HIS resurrection, but via HIS death on the cross. We should never forget the importance of what transpired on Good Friday, thus I will never speak ill of a Crucifix.

June 28, 2018 5:30 PM

Without the Cross of Jesus Christ we have NO salvation.
Simple and profound truth!!!!

mem
mem
June 28, 2018 2:57 PM

I think the gospel is best defined by the gospels themselves, my favorites are the gospels of Matthew and John

June 28, 2018 2:10 PM

The morning after my powerful dream this Scripture came to mind.
11Corn 5:10-11 “For we must all appear before the JUDGMENT seat of Christ; that everyone may receive the things done in his body, according to that he has done, whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore the TERROR OF THE LORD, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in you consciences.”

And also in 11Thess 2:10-11 Paraphrase . . . ‘because they received not the LOVE OF THE TRUTH, that they might be saved . . . God will send a strong delusion that they should believe a lie.”

As a former Roman Catholic, I can say from experience, there is a vast difference between being a church member OR experiencing the ‘New Birth’ through accepting Jesus Christ as ones Lord and Savior. The only TRUTH that makes one free is Jesus Christ, and not allegiance to any Church organization. All Glory Goes to God!!!

sherry
sherry
June 29, 2018 10:36 AM

That is the case for any believer in any denomination. Just as Joyce Meyers said, sitting in a garage doesn’t make you a car, nor does sitting in a church make you a Christ follwer. I had a similar experience with the Methodist Church as a lifelong member. I no longer attend that church either since being born anew many years ago. Many church goers do feel they have life insurance. Only God knows the true condition of a person’s heart.

Michael
Michael
June 28, 2018 5:31 AM

I have been reading a book recently called “a woman rides the beast”by Dave Hunt.The truth about how wicked and corrupt the catholic church is shown in detail.The biggest mistake the evangelical made was in 1994 when an agreement was signed uniting catholics with evangelicals to forget differences be united and evangelise the world.how can two walk together unless they be agreed.Have people forgotten about how popes and catholics burned Christains at the stake and tortured them for not submitting to Rome during the inquisition.The catholic church and the pope said nothing when Hitler killed 6 million Jews but rather supported him.I could go on but suffice to say that They(the vatican) has not changed).They that side with Rome are are heading into the ani-christs arms.Their doctrines are an abomination to God.

June 28, 2018 2:32 PM

Hi Michael and All,
I was privileged to see Dave Hunt in person as he preached in an area church years ago. He’s with the Lord now, but Dave was an outspoken Minister who warned Christians about Roman Catholic infiltration into our TRUE GOSPEL Churches. If I had not slipped my neck and shoulder bones, I would write at length, of ALL the wonderful Christian Ministers I’ve been honored to sit under who know what Dave spoke and wrote about.
I do know quite a bit about the Roman Catholic methods to become superior in the world. Vatican 11 was a major milestone, when Pope John Paul began the
thrust to weasel into the minds and churches of American Christians. Sadly, as I write this, there are many Believers that have compromised Gospel truth with Catholic tradition. When I feel better maybe I can tell you much more. You will all be shocked as how clever ROME really is. Please be aware Rome has plans for America, and they are NOT good ones. Remember the JESUIT motto is, “the end justifies the means.”

Fab
Fab
June 29, 2018 1:07 AM

The Jesuit motto is: For the greater glory of God.

June 29, 2018 11:32 AM

I respectfully refer you to the official “Ceremony of Induction and Extreme Oath Of The Jesuits.” as given to a Jesuit of minor rank when he is to be elevated to a position of command. The following is included in this OATH. . . .”Only that the Church [Roman Catholic] might be the gainer, in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace . . . and that the END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.”

Christine Chapman
Christine Chapman
June 28, 2018 8:52 AM

Re Todd Henderson comment ….sibling trip to Indiana …Gary Indiana comes to mind ..Hobart & other areas…I was studying up on Gary Indiana March/April this year…researching a few things & found videos re the same.. on Gary in it’s Hey day…but then the history of its economic decline & crime rate..areas where it is very poor & the homelessness. youth problems etc..churches in that area as well. Yes I did find a Catholic presence there..The Skull & cross bones from memory is associated with the skull & bones group George Bush belonged to ..so Freemasonary roots perhaps..many tentacles to all that. certainly stronghold of DEATH..not life Abundantly ..

Frank
Frank
June 30, 2018 3:40 PM
DIVINE MERCY – EVERY DAY AT 3PM IS THE HOUR OF GREAT MERCY WHICH IS THE HOUR WHEN CHRIST DIED Please read the below link about how one Catholic who knew about the Divine Mercy promises and was a passenger on the flight that became The Miracle on the Hudson. The Divine Mercy Chaplet was introduced to St. Faustina by Jesus and the prayer is said using the Rosary beads. https://www.thedivinemercy.org/news/God-Be-Merciful-to-Us-3493 Excerpt: “He would think about his family — his wife and four young children. He would think about God, about death, about trust, about an extraordinary promise made by Jesus that he read the previous day in that booklet. “Prepare for impact,” the pilot would say over the PA system. What was the promise? Suddenly, it would come to him, the last passage he read before heading off to his meeting. Jesus said to St. Faustina, “This is the hour of great mercy. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion (Diary of St. Faustina, 1320). As the ground surged into view, Fred would look at his watch. It would be 3:30, the Hour of Great Mercy! “I prayed with every fiber of emotion and sincerity I could muster, ‘God, please be merciful to us,'” Fred would recall two weeks later.”” Excerpt from this link. http://www.divinemercysunday.com/pdf/Miracle%20of%20Flight%201549%20PDF.pdf “Before we go on with the rest of the story, it must be explained that Jesus revealed many more things, over a seven year period, to St. Faustina, that she recorded in her diary. One of the most important things that Jesus told her was about praying during the hour that He died. It is well known that Jesus died at about 3pm. Jesus told her, “In this hour, I… Read more »
Frank
Frank
June 28, 2018 8:32 PM

“True Story: The “Hail Mary” of a Protestant is Powerful”

June 29, 2018 11:45 AM

I clipped this from the article recommended in the above link.

“Mary is not like any other children of Adam, stained with sin. No! The Angel called her FULL OF GRACE AND BLESSED AMONGST WOMEN. Mary is the Mother of Jesus Christ and consequently Mother of God.

I think we can all love Mary who IS blessed among woman, for everything the BIBLE says about Mary is true. However, no where in Scripture does the Holy Spirit refer to Mary as “the Mother of GOD.” She is the blessed Mother of our Lord Jesus Christ, THE MAN Jesus, but not the deity or the GOD MAN.

GOD WAS NOT CREATED. When Jesus died on the Cross, it was, and is, the living HOLY BLOOD OF GOD that has the power to cleanse us from all sin and iniquity.

Yawchal
Yawchal
July 3, 2018 2:32 PM

Great point Linda!!!

June 29, 2018 12:15 PM

Please remember one vital TRUTH. Mary “is blessed among women,” but Mary is NOT the mother of God. She is the mother of the human Jesus Christ. GOD IS NOT A CREATED BEING, Jesus Christ is both man AND God. GOD is ETERNAL and was not brought about via a human birth.

Michael
Michael
June 29, 2018 4:15 AM

I have read this story of Hail Mary! It is an awful and dangerous deception and is demonic.It is Idol worship to focus on Mary.We are to worship Jesus Christ.

ask_question
ask_question
June 28, 2018 2:23 AM

this video is awesome, catholic ecumenical movement

June 29, 2018 4:50 PM

The Priest in this video, Tony Palmer, was killed in a motorcycle accident shortly after he tried to get the Catholic Church to join hands with all the Protestant churches under the guise of UNITY, God gave us a little more time to discern properly, and to realize we must not fall for such religious deception..

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 29, 2018 6:29 PM

So true Linda. Copeland’s push for unity with the Catholic Church is also deeply concerning. I have actually written to bvov HQ in Australia expressing my deepest disappointment.

christian
christian
June 30, 2018 9:40 PM

what do you think about this video , any opinion ?
i guess this video giving us warning and let to understand the deception behind the pope and his ecumenical movement ,
thanks !

July 1, 2018 1:02 PM

The video is EXCELLENT. It is extremely well done, a true work of love and warning to all. I would hope everyone in this nation would watch this production, but I know only a handful of people will do so. I am amazed at the courage it took to make this available. YES, IT IS A WARNING. We need to realize of how the deception within the RCC operates; it is by stealth and cunning. When the subtle deception fails to work on the people, the Vatican turns to other more dangerous methods. Many of my You Tube videos tell the story better than I can do so in writing. Pope Francis is a Jesuit, I ask everyone to pray for discernment. God Bless.

christian
christian
July 2, 2018 1:22 AM

it look like that Germany christian made this video,
i agree that this video is excellent and cartoon style is easy to understand !
found out through internet searching that tony Palmer and kenneth copland are both trained by Jesuit .
thanks for your response.
God Bless