Prophetic dream warns of bloody racial civil war coming to the United States.

In a dream two nights ago, I saw a terrible wide-scale civil war between blacks and whites raging throughout the United States. For whatever reason, none of us seemed to have access to guns, so the war was being fought with knives and it was gruesome and bloody. The fighting seemed to go on and on with many casualties. I recognized the knife I was holding as a steak knife from my own kitchen.

At one point, a man in our camp was very troubled by what he saw, so he started questioning whether or not it was right to participate in the fighting, even for self defense. His views were not well received so there was division even within our own group.

Although I was participating in this war in the dream, I would not do so in real life. I believe the purpose for this dream was to sound the alarm so we can avoid this tragic scenario by recognizing we are being led like sheep to the slaughter by demonic entities seeking our destruction. By getting us to kill each other, the culprits operating behind the scenes to pit us against one another keep themselves hidden while we do the killing for them.

What I saw would not be possible in a nation walking in keen discernment, the kind of discernment which God has promised to give to all those who walk uprightly before Him. (Proverbs 2:7, 2:9-10, 8:20, 9:9, 15:28, Ezekiel 44:23) It could only happen if we are deceived, believing Satan’s lies, which are daily bombarding us in the news media, movies, TV programs, government policies, and sometimes even coming from our pulpits. Satan does not care how he divides us. Any topic is fine with him, whether it’s our race, income level, religion, political views, sexual orientation, or anything else. These emotionally charged topics are continuously presented to us, demanding us to choose sides, but it’s just bait to divert our attention away from the only choice that really matters, Christ or antichrist. If we can keep our focus on the right topic, we can defeat Satan’s schemes because he only advances under cover of darkness, so by exposing him to the light as our true enemy, we are united together stronger than ever before, so his schemes are defeated and we can avoid what I saw.

Those who live in the realm of their intellect are continuously engaging in endless debates that ultimately accomplish very little and more often just cause division, but those who live in the realm of the spirit soar high above all those earthly things to connect with others on a heart to heart level that always produces good fruit because they are empowered by the irresistible love of God.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 3, 2019 7:16 PM
I believe you have been given a very important warning dream here, James. This part really caught my attention : “At one point, a man in our camp was very troubled by what he saw, so he started questioning whether or not it was right to participate in the fighting, even for self defense. His views were not well received so there was division even within our own group.” I believe it is important for all who read this dream to pray over it, and the above sentence. Read it as one who does not know anything. Forget what you think you know. Ask the Lord to bring His truth. It is so troubling to see how divided, not just ‘Christians’ in America are but how divided His remnant still are on so many issues. Carrying weapons and engaging in physical warfare being not the least of these issues. James, I do believe your dream, which will be read by many, may well be one of the final warnings being given. We must get ourselves into a humble and repentant position before the Lord so that we might hear the truth from Him about this issue. There is so much pride in His people, still ! They still think they know everything. They have a dream and do not realise that they interpret it through their own worldly understanding and beliefs. The sad truth is we, none of us, are where we need to be with God in this hour. There are too many areas where we are unable to hear the truth because we think we already know, or we can’t hear it because another beleif system reigns as the truth in our lives. I urge the readers to think on this for a moment before moving on. Since… Read more »
willisa Johnson
October 4, 2019 11:55 AM

and power over the people to continue child sexual abuse, child slavery, and sex trafficking. We are in out last days if we dont stand for the children.
1 in 4 little girls
1 in 20 little boys
93% of acts are committed by family or trusted friend
Only 15% self report
45% of pregnant teens report sexual abuse
39% of girls experience academic problems at school

We have a duty to change the laws to protect children.
2 strike law for sexual offenders.
Age of consent needs to be 19 with 5 year limit on older partner age.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
October 4, 2019 9:48 AM

I so agree with what you have said Alison..so much wisdom.in what you have conveyed here on this post comment ;along with James, Expat gal.. Phil- Sydney, Lydia and all the other comments.

He= ( Heavenly Father resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves & pray; seek his face while we still have time & be worthy to be found written in the Lambs Book Of Life that is all I desire. our Salvation is the most important thing.. & going thru the Door – which is Christ Jesus ,Yeshua.. there is no other way to the Father.

Of course witnessing to the Lost; the Love & Forgiveness available to us & others thru the cross is also important..We can only do that thru the anointing of the Power of The Holy spirit to draw the lost unto him.

May we all be found worthy he is coming for a pure & spotless bride. .

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
October 3, 2019 9:06 PM

I know what you went though I did too

Tom A
Tom A
October 4, 2019 12:59 AM
I enjoy reading the comments and find them very helpful but would prefer not to express my own very often as they tend to be rather radical. This, though, touches on something the Lord has been bringing to my attention in a deeper way the last few months. Several times I have been woke in the middle of sleep and given illuminations which I call “downloads”. Then is when my mind is clear and can receive His leading without interference. Also, it is similar to how I have always rec’d sermons which are, essentially, dictated to me and I hurried write the notes down and fill in the wording except when given some specific wording to use. To make this very short and to the point – everything we have been taught since being born has been distractions to keep our eyes (spirit/soul) focused on this world. We can recognize that in the ads trying to get us to buy things but it is harder to recognize that virtually all that we have been taught – through words, shows, books, school, seeing the world around us, personal feelings, Everything – is meant to keep our focus on THIS world and not the world and eternity to come. We are programmed to have certain things that will mean, to us personally, what is good in life, what will satisfy us. It may mean wealth, looks, power, love, career, recognition, friends, a good marriage, etc – none of which are wrong in themselves but all of which focus our eyes on THIS world and CAN become the god’s we worship. That is pretty radical but if we are to become like Jesus then we need to be like Him in total submission of ALL our desires to the will of the Father… Read more »
October 5, 2019 2:34 AM

Tom A – I agree with what you wrote and the one thing I would add is that Satan focuses on making you feel as if you are missing/lacking something as a way to steal your energy & redirect your focus from what God would want you focused on (being His hands & feet in the world). Satan convinces us we need more money, more power, more things, better body, better vacations, better job, better house, etc. Satan shifts our underlying beliefs from Scripture that God will provide for our needs and has many of us needlessly worrying how we will accomplish our goals & meet our needs. Satan steals our joy and peace because we allow him to do so by not relying on God to meet our needs & to lead us in the world. I am embarrassed, humbled & saddened by the amount of times, I “took the wheel” as the driver and pushed God into the back seat. 😔

Thank you Tom A for sharing your thoughts. You offer excellent advice. As I have watched the impending Civil War be stirred up, provoked & instigated by numerous channels, people, “journalists”, etc., and see massive amounts of outright deception, I find myself pulling away from the news as well. Given how difficult it is to find truth nowadays, it is time that could be better spent with Our Father. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Tom A
Tom A
October 7, 2019 12:35 AM
Thank you Expat. I have so often read the comments of yours, Lydia, Allison, James and many others here at Z3 and have been so appreciative of James and this site for what it offers. BTW James, I sure missed this site while you took the needed (and important) time to finish your writing as not only are the designated articles very helpful but I love the discussion and additional info that comes with the comments. YET, at the same time, it helped me be reminded of perhaps spending a little less time reading what the Lord gave someone else and spending more time waiting and listening for more DIRECT information from God. This world, (and the god of it) has an incredible ability to bring distraction in a million different ways to focus on anything and everything EXCEPT just patiently waiting for illumination from the Source of all wisdom and truth – the ONLY One Who truly knows what tomorrow will bring. Our enemy throws thoughts of a hundred really good things we should do in an attempt to limit our attention to the most important thing we MUST do – communion with God. Anyway, some months ago I took my blood pressure after reading some of the junk going on (probably one of S Q’s headline articles) and realized how much I was physically reacting to the insane stupidity going on and how that was hurting me while there was little (except prayer) I could do to affect the situation. Since the Holy Spirit is really the only One Who can lead me in HOW to pray then He can also lead me in WHAT to pray over if I will be quiet and seek that leading. For me, and I am not telling others what they should… Read more »
Jordan
Jordan
October 4, 2019 7:07 PM

Tom, this is the third time I’ve heard/read about people talk about winter within the last few days. Whatever is coming this winter will be big.

Sarah
Sarah
October 4, 2019 11:20 AM

Sir, I don’t know about this winter, but everything else you said is bang on with what I’ve been called to do. It’s encouraging that there are others who know this, too.

Kristin
October 5, 2019 11:25 AM

Glynda Lomax put out two warning videos about this winter. She’s receiving warnings of a “deadly winter”. Here is the first of the two:

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
October 5, 2019 7:52 PM

Glynda’s warning re winter..I read this also on her post & sent to a dear friend in the US. saw it as a warning to prepare.

Valerie A. Steffenson
Valerie A. Steffenson
October 4, 2019 8:47 AM

Very radical in this hour and few there be who find it. I appreciate you sharing what replaces the distractions of the world, God Himself who is full of downloads as you say.

Lydia Hodge
October 3, 2019 3:44 PM

James as I have watched the drama unfolding on tv regarding the impeachment inquiry for the past few days I have become more aware of how the narrative of what we see and hear is being controlled. I believe we are being divided and pitted against each other to bring us to the brink of civil war. My heart aches for this country but also for those who are covered by a cloud of deception. There is going to be much confusion and disagreement over how to proceed in the wake of what’s coming from all sides. We as Christians have to know where our true battle is. It’s not blue against red or white against blacks but we are to stand for truth in an ever increasing dark world. I pray that we don’t get seduced into a physical battle that leaves us ill prepared for the true spiritual battle that is taking place.

mem
mem
October 3, 2019 4:07 PM

James – Do you think this race war as you saw it will happen?

S. Renee Felder
Renee
October 4, 2019 12:19 PM
Thank you for revealing this dream to us, James. It seems that God is really opening up prophetic insight to you concerning the true Church. I would like to weigh in as an African American and also one who also has a prophetic voice. I noticed that the conversation is moving towards politics. Although there is no question that politics are polarizing and becoming more and more so in our country. I don’t think we should make the assumption that any race war coming is solely because of that. Allow me to tell you what else is happening and what might be part of the cause of a race war. Before I do however, let me say that I have been praying about this issue for a couple of years asking for Yah’s mercy and peace and to help African Americans (the awakening Hebrew) with their anger. The truth of who we are as a people is being uncovered. There is much proof in historical writings that can be found from multiple sources if we know where to look that many if not most of African Americans including those in the Americas were from the tribe of Judah. Black Jews. As we are discovering this truth (with citation), there are many who are very angry. Unfortunately, the anger and pain is generational. We, as a people need healing. I know of several ministries who are praying for this. But as your dream indicates, if we all ‘wake-up’ to the truth without healing and understanding, many African Americans will be willing to fight thinking they have a right because of what we have gone through as a people for more than 400 years. I don’t know what would cause whites to fight other than to say that there is still racism… Read more »
Bernie
Bernie
October 4, 2019 2:40 PM

Renee, Absolutely. We all need to repent. We are so good at pointing fingers to tell someone else to repentant….But it is me in need of repentance.

When I was asked what I would be willing to fight for, I said I would be willing to defend my wife and children against harm. Nothing else. I will not fight to defend this country or political party or anything else.

When I experience Jesus and begin to understand His will and His ways, it will lead to certain viewpoints. He transforms my mind. Jesus tells me that I am an overcomer…not a victim. If I am harassed and persecuted, I know that Jesus can turn it for my good. Where man rules, God over rules.

I believe that marriage is a spiritual covenant between one man and one woman; and I will vote for those with this view point.

I believe that life begins at conception; and I will vote for those with this view point.

I believe that there are 2 genders; male and female; and I will vote for those with this view point.

I believe in the freedom of religion and freedom on speech; and I will vote for those with this view point.

I believe in self-discipline, hard work and reliance on Jesus (not the government); and I will vote for those with this view point.

I believe that any change in climate is due to sin not CO2 (sin destroys a nation); and I will vote for those with this view point.

These views spill over into the political arena. There are no Democrats with these views and only a handful of Republicans.

Esther
October 4, 2019 1:55 PM

Wow.. surprised you didn’t get a bunch of thumbs down for this..many people shun this but they just show their heart…blessings sis

October 3, 2019 10:07 PM

I do not trust AMTV as I believe it is one of the “instigators” in the division of the American people. Key journalists, media organizations, celebrity & political leaders have been assigned “their side” of the Hegelian dialect.

I did not watch the whole clip but he is stating that “militias are being activated around the country” and Trump WHO IS PART OF THE PLANS TO BRING IN THE AC & THE CIVIL WAR & THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE & THE DEMISE OF THE U.S. to help the NWO rise to power, is tweeting about an “attempted coup against him”. I believe the “impeachment” will occur & be used to stir up anger & outrage in some Conservative/Patriot/Christian/Republican individuals. As I tell my children and others that will listen to my warning, do NOT allow yourself to be used for the NWO’s purposes! Ask God daily for discernment to see the non-stop manipulation of the masses.

If you are walking with God, you will not get “sucked in” & be used like one of Goebbels “useful idiots”. We are in very misleading & dangerous times.

Jordan
Jordan
October 4, 2019 6:27 PM

Expat gal, I’m on the same boat as you. A video is now circulating around those “milita” groups that is fueling the narrative that Trump is “innocent” while implicating Hillary. It’s very clear now the battle lines are being drawn. If Trump is impeached, those on his side will see it as corruption and take arms while those against will feel vindicated that his presidency was illegitimate. There’s no other way this will play out if it goes down that way.

Lydia Hodge
October 3, 2019 11:19 PM
Wow Expat Gal. I agree with what you have said. I have had several dreams about certain things happening in the political arena and some of them have left me wondering how could this be or how could this play out and the odd thing is in the past week I’m beginning to see a scenario play out in front of me where everything is coming together. One of the things I heard several years ago as I awoke was, “Trump will be in the militia states.” That was all I heard at the time but I had felt like there would be some type of division at some point and those states that were heavy in militias would support Trump. When I heard about the impeachment inquiry this time I felt it was different. Different from the previous collusion scandal. I see a scenario where not only Trump but Pence as well could be impeached. It seemed odd to me when Trump pretty much threw Pence under the bus so to speak. Something just wasn’t right about it. Several years ago I had a dream (It’s posted here on Z3) in which I had a vision. I saw a t-shirt in the sky with 2 ancient heads of armor, one blue and one red, facing each other with swords drawn and the caption, “Rest In Peace 2016” on the shirt. I believe that represented the beginning of the end of the parties as we know them. In another dream which I had we didn’t have a president for some reason. I didn’t know why. I seen Hillary Clinton and she was dressed in a white pant suit and she had on bright blue eyeshadow and bright red lipstick almost as if she was trying to appear patriotic like she… Read more »
Kirk
October 4, 2019 12:57 PM

Hi Lydia, about a year ago I had a dream where I was looking out the window from a school building and watching a train go down the tracks. Suddenly the train (I think the engine) exploded. As this happened I saw Hillary and another woman walking down the hall. Hillary gave the other woman a smirk, like they new the explosion was going to happen. I later was talking to the other woman and saying ‘you knew this was going to happen?’ She said, yes, she knew, but it had to happen and it would be better this way.

Lydia Hodge
October 4, 2019 9:11 PM

Thanks for sharing Kirk. They are going to destroy what is so they can make way for what’s coming.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
October 4, 2019 2:40 AM

Lydia, I had a similar dream of Trump being gone but I saw Obama come back in office. In another dream Trump and Hillary were doing speeches and all of a sudden Trump was gone and I went to Hilary and told her you have to be president and she said, no, I am going home to take a nap. So I went to the people and told them to go back to their state and find someone to be president.

Lydia Hodge
October 4, 2019 8:33 AM

Yes I had a word as well that things would be uncovered on both sides of the political parties and they would be unable to govern and power would revert back to the state level. I’m thinking if something does happen with Trump and if they do try to put someone else in office whether Hillary or not it will bring great upheaval. I doubt anyone could effectively govern in that situation. It seems to me like it is all scripted to divide us and set us up to receive the NWO.

October 5, 2019 2:47 AM

Hi Lydia – In light of this thread, this appeared on Hal Turner’s website earlier today. I view everything I read with a very heavy dose of skepticism but this information goes along with inciting people to Civil War. Additionally people that are supporters of what I feel God has shown me is a psyops, Q-Anon, will believe the massive indictments of top global leaders, are getting ready to be released. 🙄. DISTURBING as many are being ACTIVELY MANIPULATED for the NWO’s goals of destruction of the U.S.

“Things just got incredibly serious here in the United States. With widespread talk of “Civil War” potentially breaking out in America, the United States Marine Corps was issued the signed ORDER, shown below, on deploying inside the United States to assist civilian authorities in event of an “emergency.”

This is the first tangible proof that people inside FedGov are extremely concerned about events taking place inside the country; and what may develop here in America.

With radicals in the US Congress attempting to undertake the IMPEACHMENT of President Trump, absent the constitutionally-required “high crimes and misdemeanors” citizens are now openly talking about REVOLT if their freely-cast ballots are negated. Those citizens are saying that the negation of their votes would be outright “tyranny” and that the Founding Fathers of this nation assured citizens were armed with guns (Second Amendment) to put a stop to any outbreak of tyranny!”.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 5, 2019 6:46 AM

Thanks Expat Girl,
My only action i can do is to pray for the president which I will do and am called to do. I expect he knows a serious recession is coming and a share crash, but he is doing the best he can to hold the sinking ship together as long as he can. No doubt all manner of blame and hatred will be targeted against Trump when hard times come but the uncontrolled USA debt and poor management , greed and corruption in corporate America have been in place for decades under many Presidents. God remains in control even when things go awry and will enable many to wake up leading to repentance and returning to True Faith in God,
Regards Phil

mem
mem
October 5, 2019 1:02 PM

The qanon devotees have been waiting for years for the “2 zillion indictments” to be unsealed. I have looked into it and I know how the Pacer system works where they drive this from with zeal and ignorance… the endlessly growing sealed indictments are debunked.
We would be fortunate to just see a handful of people arrested (Obama, Hillary, Podesta, Comey, Valerie J, and Schiff), let alone the “zillions” the qanon followers try to assert

October 5, 2019 9:33 PM

Hi mem! I was in Chile last week & you were on my Mind! I will drop you an email! 😘

I believe that the “indictments” will be “cover” for Elites to begin to disappear to their DUMBS (deep underground military bases) & bunkers. The Deep State is not getting dismantled or cleaned up. The Deep State is rising for its time under the AC, Obama.

Anyone following Trump, Q-Anon, the Republican Party, etc. instead of discernment & leading from God will be deceived in this hour!

Beth
Beth
October 7, 2019 1:50 AM

Amen Expat Girl

Lydia Hodge
October 5, 2019 5:33 AM

Wow, thanks for sharing that.

Robson
Robson
October 4, 2019 10:29 AM

If they impeach or fire, who cares? (I agree) we’re talking end times and it’s not like we the people select our candidates to start with. I’m happily skipping voting as it’s rigged before we do. All same, This one is just doing it while pretending opposite. Check sky spraying, vaccination forcing, GMO expansion, now licensed weather control council’s in the open, admitting they seeded flooding storms,gungrab, free speech, they admitted ability to even steer storms (I used to mock those claiming that till I saw, humbling and causing my apologies). I wish we could speak with our mouths and rid this mess, free from distraction or temptation because we don’t want any of it. None. No division, no conflict, stop stupid money wars, harming kids, murdering, spraying crops hoping on canibalism… this is ridiculous. Now YouTube commercials sound like a Qanon rally. Both sides completely deceived

October 3, 2019 10:08 PM
October 3, 2019 9:41 PM

Very powerful, accurate & wise summary James – “Those who live in the realm of their intellect are continuously engaging in endless debates that ultimately accomplish very little and more often just cause division, but those who live in the realm of the spirit soar high above all those earthly things to connect with others on a heart to heart level that always produces good fruit because they are empowered by the irresistible love of God.” 👏🏻❤️🎉

The aspect that is unnerving is how hard it is to connect with people who are not believers because the separation of the wheat & chaff is so pronounced now. Only the coming tragedies & loss of life from God removing His hand of protection will sufficiently soften people’s hearts & minds to create human connections that previously were impossible…..

Tom A
Tom A
October 7, 2019 1:43 AM
The coming judgments and losses are so sad and, humanly, I grieve for the people who will have so much hurt and I grieve for all of nature – the animals that will suffer without any understanding of why. AND YET – what an amazing display of God’s mercy. Millions of “good” people are sliding off into an eternity separated from God; they have no clue that the watered-down religion they have accepted is not going to do them any good when they stand before the throne. I know this is radical and why I don’t comment a lot but MOST of our people have NO excuse. It doesn’t matter what the pastor or SS teacher or board at any particular church teaches – we have access to the Bible and to the leading of the Holy Spirit that will guide us into understanding IF we will seek and allow it. In most cases ignorance is no excuse – we can know the truth IF we really want to. And the TRUTH is a PERSON (Jesus) and not a set of rules or a doctrinal stand or church membership. When we “sin” it is not because we are forced to do so but because we CHOOSE to do it. The body wants the carnal pleasures of this world, the spirit may be seeking the reality of God but our soul chooses which way we will go and if we say we “love Jesus” and truly want to but do not really seek to know Him PERSONALLY then we are in trouble – salvation is in KNOWING God and DOING the will of the Father (Matt. 7:21-23). The current situation of much of the Church is a religion of doing “good” things/the “right” things and yet very little true relationship with… Read more »
Beth
Beth
October 7, 2019 1:24 PM

AMEN!! Spot on!! MERCY is the reason for the judgment, we have such a good good Father and He is helping all in compromise and deceptions who don’t know they are by removing the idols so we are free to come home and know which way is truly the way home <3

Mercy. Hallelujah. Yes & Amen

Thank you for posting this comment you summed it up so well.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 4, 2019 3:56 PM

In a storm one night, I was awakened by some very loud thunder. I was convicted to repent of some stuff, but that’s off topic. As the LORD’s voice spoke through the thunder, he said, Biden equals Obama. So, if what Lydia dreamed about Hilary is literal, it could be like this: 1)Trump impeached, 2) Pence impeached, 3) Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line to the throne so until election she would reign. 4)Then, Dems have power, and Biden gets 2020. Since he’s a little out to lunch, as we have seen, he’s just a mouthpiece. Obama lives two blocks from the White House for a reason. So perhaps Biden is declared mentally unfit. It seems apparent he’s a very weak and manipulated puppet for Obama. Then Hilary could be ushered in, as maybe Biden takes her as VP. Either Nancy P, Uncle Joe, or Hilary and her Chardonnay habit could be weak token leaders while Obama has control. All I’m saying is, pray people. The LORD can delay or thwart the enemy’s plans by prayers of the righteous. But this would be an ugly scenario. And as bad as Trump might be, he’s not going to take away your guns, pour in multitudes of Muslim illegals through our borders, or silence Christians. Obviously, anything could happen, but PRAY, everybody.

Lydia Hodge
October 4, 2019 9:36 PM

Thanks for sharing Carolanne. It is hard sometimes to discern if our dreams are literal or symbolic. God uses symbolism so often in dreams. I think that’s so we will seek him about the correct interpretation. We need to pray now more than ever and truly seek God. My prayer is that these things don’t come to pass but I do believe we are at the end of the age and we will see the fulfillment of God’s word. I pray that more hearts turn back to God and truly serve him. I pray for eyes to be opened. This will end up bad for those who don’t know God and for those who forsake him for this present world but those who do know him will be strong and do exploits. I don’t believe God would have us fear what’s coming but he wants us to have unwavering faith. God bless sister. You are loved.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 5, 2019 1:00 PM

Lydia, you are loved too. All truthful things you say. As I slept on this dream you had, and prayed, this is what I believe Hilary represented symbolically as she was quickly ushered into power: a controlling, Jezebel spirit is pervasive in not only the world but also the Christian community where woman rule over men, or are non-submissive, that manipulate, dominate, and control where they should not lead, as is taught in Scripture. As men become passive and allow it, it will manifest at a rapid rate. She also represents corruption, concealment of bad deeds, substance abuse, deceit, cheating, clawing her way to the top, brazen unrepentance, , pride, haughtiness, is an enabler of Billl’s sexual addiction, and has plotted murder. (research Arkancide) I believe she even had something to do with JFK Jr’s plane malfunctioning, as she could never have beat him in New York’s Senate race. So, basically, if women are allowed to rule over men, we will have the Mother of all Harlots in our homes, churches, and government, and it will manifest at a rapid rate.

Mike M
Mike M
October 3, 2019 6:01 PM

Wholeheartedly agree it is to sound the alarm to the deceptive ‘divide and conquer’ narrative. I think history is pretty clear that when the socialists move in for their strike they use government forces.

willisa Johnson
October 4, 2019 11:53 AM

The government has always smashed us. Taking from us in times of need. Why was the Thanksgiving holiday moved during a bad economical time in America to make more money for stores.

Jeb Zeigler
Jeb Zeigler
October 4, 2019 4:00 PM

James,
I have had a similar dream within the last year. I was coming home from work late evening in a much older and smaller car than I drive in real life. There were groups of black people and white people facing of in the street in front of my house. Neither group would actually attack the other as they where all armed and did not want to be shot, but I felt they would eventually fight.I was concerned because I did not have a gun for defence. There was teen age girl watching me and she knew I was unarmed. When I got into my own yard , I knew I was safe. I knew that anytime I left I would be a target since these people did not like anyone who would not go along with the violence. I don’t often have prophetic dreams often but I believe this was from the Lord and it felt very real. Also, this is my first time posting to Z3 news and I would like to say thanks for this site. In 2015 I came accross this site while studying Revelations and God has truly opened my eyes as a result of what you post here.

Olti
Olti
October 3, 2019 5:59 PM

Just today I was listening someone in my working place, complaining about the President and that according to him, the christians were to be blamed for supporting him and electing him. The impichment issue is going to cause more dividing in the days to come and more and more the christians will be the target of impichment approvers, adding race issues too. It is time to stand our ground and be sobber.

Tamara Griswold
Tamara Griswold
October 4, 2019 9:08 AM

James,I had a dream about a week ago that took place on a busy street somewhere, where people were stabbing others with knives.Then I woke, feeling sad,thinking Lord help us.