Prophetic dream unravels the mystery of Mystery Babylon

Last week, the LORD laid it on my heart to study Mystery Babylon from Revelation 17, so I did. Then, on October 25, 2017, I asked the LORD if I was understanding it correctly. In my spirit, I heard I would receive a dream about it that night. Sure enough, I did and I believe it was prophetic as well as a confirmation.

In my dream, I was sitting outside on the ground with my back against a wall. Sitting next to me was my husband. He didn’t look or feel like my husband, but I knew it was him. I wanted to talk with him, but when I looked up at him, he seemed so distraught and preoccupied with his own thoughts. I thought to myself, “He is grieving over His children.” Somehow I knew and felt this in my spirit.

Then I glanced down and noticed a huge boil-type pimple on my arm. It was very large, like two inches high and one inch wide. I was horrified and my first thought was to show my husband, but I decided not to bother him. Instead I grabbed the boil and pushed out all the disgusting puss. Once I did that, I noticed it was COMPLETELY gone! There was no scarring or even a hint that it had been there. It had totally healed up in a split-second!

The scene changed to my husband and I walking down the street. To the left, we saw a huge sunken ballroom right out in the open. In the ballroom, I saw people dancing the waltz in their white and black clothes. It was beautiful watching them glide across the ballroom floor. However, looking more closely, I noticed something very strange, the women were dancing in bride gowns and veils. Their faces were lovely and quite beautiful. Then I looked at their partners and I was shocked because they were not men, but women! I then noticed these women were wearing black gowns and lace veils over their faces, which reminded of funeral clothes. I was quite disturbed about what I was seeing and wanted to know what was really going on, but that is when I woke up!

Interpretation:

My husband, in this dream, was actually JESUS. He was grieving over the state of His children, His beloved church that was being deceived. He knew a great falling away from the faith was coming. (2 Thessalonians 2:3) I actually felt His sorrow while sitting next to Him.

The boil on my arm represented false doctrines and false teachings, which are vile, like a disgusting blemish on the Church. The reason the blemish completely disappeared from my arm was because I renounced those teachings and was healed of their consequences. Also, I noticed that JESUS healed me without me even asking. HE knows are needs before we even ask! (Matthew 6:8)

The women dancing with each other represents the two different churches, the true and the false. The women dressed in white bridal gowns are the Bride of Christ, while those dressed in black funeral gowns represented the harlot, which is the false church with its false doctrines, which leads to death. The two brides seemed completely oblivious to whom they were dancing with, which represents the Church coming into ‘union’ with deception, unaware of it.

I believe the reason the LORD brought this to my attention is because this false church is now emerging through ecumenism, which is working to bring unity between Evangelicals, Charismatics and the Catholics. This movement started in the late 90’s, but is now becoming stronger. Just last week, there was a 3-day convention with highly respected evangelical leaders and Catholic clergy. In further study, I found they want to bring unity and denounce the Protestant Reformation. They truly have an agenda that they are promoting. (Source: kairos2017.com)

I believe the merging of these groups is now forming the one world religion of the last days, which will be ruled by the false prophet, just like the beast system will be ruled by the antichrist.

While unity among the brethren is paramount and should be highly sought after, it is not acceptable if it brings false doctrine, false teachings and heresies into the Church, which is what is happening. Once these false doctrines seep into the true Church , it will spread like leaven. I believe this could be part of the ‘great deception’ that comes in the last days:

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie. (2 Thessalonians 2:11)

Mystery Babylon is also represented by a woman, the mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth (Revelation 17:5). So, Mystery Babylon represents the spiritual condition of the false church. Although it is called a city, it is not a political system of government, but a spiritual city, which reigns over the kings of the earth. (Revelation 17:18) The harlot woman represents the false religious system, which is now arising, forming the one world religion, which is Mystery Babylon. She adorns herself with gold and precious stones and pearls, but in her hand she holds a cup filled with abominations and the unclean things of her immorality (Revelation 17:4).

This religious system rides on top of the beast, which consists of the government/political system (Revelation 13). For a time, this harlot even controls the beast.

Lately, I have been hearing and reading from many on the Internet, radio and TV that America is now considered Babylon. I, also, had believed that to be true, but the LORD has now shown me this is not completely Scriptural, but America is playing a huge part in both systems.

Like always, please use discernment and seek the LORD through prayer for your own confirmation on these matters. Please research this yourself and seek the LORD, because these last days are upon us. The enemy is at the door seeking whom he may devour. This calls for serious prayer as Mystery Babylon emerges. Pray that the Church stands only on the WORD of GOD and wakes up to the lies, traps and snares of the enemy.

Scripture References:

In conclusion, please read these extremely important Scriptures below. They say it all:

You boast, “We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place. (Isaiah 28:15)

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ. (Galatians 1:6-10)

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition. (2 Thessalonians 2:3)

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. (1 Timothy 1:1)

“But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber. (2 Peter 2:1-3)

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. (Acts 20:29-30)

YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Lydia Hodge
November 1, 2017 12:08 PM
Hey Elizabeth, thank you so much for sharing and thank you James for posting. I would just like to confirm what you are seeing because the Lord has been showing this to me as well. He actually had given me a word in a dream 2 years ago that I didn’t understand and he recently begin to give me insight concerning that word. I believe we are actually seeing the final formation of the harlot church right before our very eyes. What many have been working on for years is going to quickly come to pass and will be touted as a spiritual victory by “big names” in ministry and a answer to prayer and the fulfilling of scripture but as you see doctrine will be compromised and God never ever ever compromises his doctrine for anyone no matter how big your ministry is. I believe too it is the great falling away and many will be deceived. God has also been showing me a flood of deception coming and I believe he was referring to this. Of interest to note, and I believe as you said that America will play a big part in this, some of the ministers promoting this unification are also on our President’s Spiritual advisory Board. I believe our President himself will play an important part in the formation of this one world harlot religion. I know many don’t want to believe that but please I would advise everyone to prayer about this and keep your spiritual eyes and ears open. Watch and see what is taking place. Research these matters and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. These are highly deceptive times we live in and many not knowing the word will be swept away by delusion. I also believe God is going to… Read more »
yawchal
yawchal
November 1, 2017 3:11 PM

I agree Lydia,
what many fail to see is when a minister was once in Gods will, but at some point has believed a lie, and started to go off course. unfortunately the many who have faithfully followed these ones, do not see when the changes come. they just continue to follow, instead of questioning when things don’t sound right.
its best to stand back and take a look from a distance, so that one can see clearly again
for example: I read a very anointed book many years ago. then I bought more of his books, thinking they’d all be good Years later, I wanted to get a copy of that first book so I could hand it out, but I couldn’t get the original. only new editions. I read those and they were all different. Much had changed. the anointing was gone too. I never trusted this prophet since then He is still in the lime light today, he is a ‘big name’ and trusted by far too many people
on the other hand, there are wolves in sheep’s clothing, that have been so, from the beginning. their talk is smooth and they make you feel good, but they never bring you to the cross and closer to Jesus
Lord give us all a love of the TRUTH, so that we believe not the lies

Mark Shipowick
November 2, 2017 1:43 PM

Just the timing of this post by Elizabeth Marie is sobering. The Lutheran Church of Germany marked the 500th anniversary of its birth and of the Reformation two days ago by repudiating its division with Rome and fully committing itself to re-unification. This in essence is a repudiation of the Scriptures as the word of God because Rome officially repudiated the Scriptures centuries ago in the Council of Trent as the final authority. The Papacy’s claim today to have authority above Scripture is the same because the Papacy claims it can never err.

Paragraph 4 (link below) in the joint statement issued by the Vatican and the Lutheran Church almost quote Revelation 13 in their common desire for the healing of the wound of separation. “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.” Rev 13:3 So, Elizabeth Marie, the confirmations abound. We are witnessing the fulfillment of prophecy. What solemn times.

Paragraph 6 of the same statement lists the churches that are officially on board. Here’s the link to the vatican’s official site and statement: http://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2017/10/31/171031a.html

Aaron
Aaron
November 2, 2017 6:40 PM

wow….unbelievable!

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
November 2, 2017 4:03 AM

Sister Lyndia, at first I consider Trump at God side, suddenly a video clip show he make visitation to Vatican just like other famous gospel preacher….I starting alert about him as he is now seem to corporate with one of the beast as Sadhu pointed he is Pope Francis. May God had mercy upon our brother that been deceived. Don’t know why Christian preacher that lay hand on him didn’t give him a godly counsel before he make any move…

November 1, 2017 12:36 PM

Thanks for this confirmation Lydia and I agree with your warning.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 1, 2017 3:24 PM

Powerful Lydia, you’re making me think. Gotta pray about it. Thanks for your sincere spirit.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
November 1, 2017 10:09 AM

I had just finished my study time before I read this. In a nut shell, I was led by the HS to John 16:13 and how the HS leads and guides us into all “THE” Truth. I went from there to looking at Truth and lies and good and evil. I won’t list the many passages concerning these but suffice to say that there are still a number of teachings from the Bible that are “lanthano” i.e.”hidden” to various degrees. Truth is “A”>Not + Lanthano>Hidden. I believe that the key to The Bride Relationship with our Lord, is remaining humble before Him, keeping our hearts soft and “plowed-up” that we may receive the unveiling, and revelation, through the H.S. Who received the vision of The Revelation? John, who leaned on the bosom of Jesus! This is the place where the Bride must reside! Eph 4:13 says He will bring us into the unity of the Faith and to the epignosis, the full knowledge of the Son of God. Our safety from deception has, is, and will be, in our intimate relationship with Jesus. Through this attitude of a humble, contrite, heart, the H.S. will be able to entrust us with “all The Truth”, as our Groom//LOGOS unveils His Bride to Himself, that we may behold Him face-to-face!

Carrie
Carrie
November 1, 2017 12:10 PM

Doug – The Holy Spirit has been speaking the same to my heart. I just listened to the sermon titled “Miracles That Follow the Plow” by Pastor A.W. Tozer. I’ve also been studying the book of John as well as 1, 2 & 3 John. The Lord is seeking humble, repentant, obedient hearts that will do His will. This and keeping our hearts close to the Word (Jesus) and loving the truth is how we keep from being deceived by false doctrine infiltrating the church body and become the pure, spotless Bride of Christ. Keep pressing on and stand firm. He is coming soon!

Elizabeth – Thank you for sharing this dream.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 1, 2017 1:17 PM

The Bride of Christ was dancing with the bride of death. What is the sin unto death? Here is a good teaching on the subject! There is a sin unto death. Read proverbs 22-23. Read what happened to Jezebel when she stole Nabobs land and killed Gods Prophets. She died and the dogs ate her. Her sins led to her death.
What does the Bible say about people taking Gods name in vain or about consulting a witch or following sorcery like astrology? What does the Bible say about idol worship or saying you don’t agree with everything the Bible says? How about couples living together outside of marriage or same sex marriage whic some churches have accepted? Adultery! How about violence or innocent bloodshed. Abortions! The Bride of Christ should not be dancing with sins that lead to death! Repentance is needed. This talks about what true repentance means!

jerry rigg
November 1, 2017 12:50 PM

With regard to that ecumenical meeting called Kairos, shocking. What an abomination that protestant leaders would fall for this nonsense. This reminds me of hobknobbing with pagans, rubbing up against them to …..see how much we have in common……..like wear same undershorts, drive same cars, eat out at same diners. All in all it is an exercise in futility, I mean why isnt the Pope coming to this conference? He is supposed to be the “leader”? If the reformation has any meaning at all, this conference would deny its existence. Doesnt the bible say ….come out from her? Mixture and compromise for the sake of “unity” never has, never will work. Dont forget there will be a lot of “big names” in hell!

ask_questio
ask_questio
November 2, 2017 12:34 AM

kairos 2017

Lydia Hodge
November 1, 2017 5:06 PM

Jerry I heard that the Pope did attend the conference through video means.

Joan Arnold
Joan Arnold
November 1, 2017 3:51 PM

Two things re: New York City being Mystery Babylon.
1.New York City does not fit the description in Rev. 17.6 — “And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.” America is guilty of the blood of unborn children, but the blood of martyrs of Jesus does not fit America. And if the description doesn’t fit completely, I don’t think it’s an accurate application of Scripture.

2. Jonathan Cahn has recently published a book, “The Paradigm,” which shows amazing parallels between America and the northern Kingdom of Israel (Old Testament) with the capital in Samaria. (There were also many other parallels to northern kingdom in what happened at 9/11. example — Senator Tom Daschle quoting from Isaiah, which was a word of defiance from the northern kingdom telling God his initial judgment on their wickedness was going to be ignored and wouldn’t even cause a problem because they’d build again stronger and better. America thinks the same.) So rather than call America “Mystery Babylon,” I’d say we’re the northern kingdom with regard to prophecy and future judgments. The prophets had many things to say about the wickedness of that nation — so it’s not a case of trying to ignore the sins our country is guilty of. Just knowing which ones apply,

I don’t disagree there are problems with the church, my issues is with the identification re: the scarlet woman riding on the beast. It just doesn’t seem right to me to call NYC Mystery Babylon — it’s doesn’t fit Scripture and other passages for the northern kingdom of Israel do suit our situation better.

November 1, 2017 9:22 PM

The scriptural requirement of being drunk with the blood of martyrs is irrelevant in identifying Mystery Babylon because the prophecy is still unfulfilled after 2,000 years. We cannot rule out any city on the basis of what has or has not happened because it could still happen in the future. I think the best way to determine the identity of Mystery Babylon is by understanding what it is, as revealed in the scriptures, a spiritual harlot who serves the god of mammon rather than the true God, causing the merchants of the world to get rich. So there is a financial requirement that only a few cities could meet.

Joe
Joe
November 1, 2017 10:30 PM

Hi James
Plus it is a coastal city with big commercial port. The seven mountain had me stumped till brother Ming pointed out the 7 mountain dominion theology. No NY was there at the time of John writing revelation,hence the name mystery babylon. All other cities and countries he called them by name because they were already in existence.

Sandra
Sandra
November 2, 2017 11:49 PM

During the first part of this video, this guy makes an interesting suggestion that the coastal city is yet to be built over by Saudi Arabia (on the sand). He suggests that a NWO inspired, “burning man” style, community will be set up in the desert and people will flock to it because it’s trendy and it will be destroyed.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 1, 2017 11:36 PM

Joe, this can get confusing, but the seven mountains is a detail of the beast under the harlot. It is not a direct detail of the Mystery Babylon harlot “great city”.

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings…”
Revelation 17:9,10 NKJV.

Joe
Joe
November 2, 2017 9:32 AM

Hi Marcio
Always thought 7 mountains was in direct connection with the city, mystery babylon. Comments welcome in clarification. Thanks

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 2, 2017 3:04 PM

I also thought that because “seven mountains on which the woman sits” sounds like it means seven mountains on which the Mystery Babylon city was built upon. A whole Christian denomination believes that, therefore making Rome, a city on seven hills, be Mystery Babylon. This is not what John wrote.

Just Joan
Just Joan
November 2, 2017 4:45 AM

In Joel Richardson’s book about Mystery Babylon, I believe he suggests the history of Muslim persecution would fit this. That makes sense to me.

I myself don’t see how some aspects would be waiting for future fulfillment and yet there can be a city picked out now as a candidate without seeing each part manifested.

November 4, 2017 4:39 PM

Hi James,
I think what needs to be considered is that just as the New Jesusalem is not a literal city (she is a peole- even the BRIDE of Christ made up of living stones (us), Babylon is also not a literal city. She is the false church, the HARLOT who sits on the beast which is the fleshly, worldly, bestial church system of man. Religion is indeed BIG business and has been the cause of many wars and martyrdoms. Too long have we interpreted the Book of Revelation literally while it is written in symbolic language which can only be revealed by the Spirit of God. We aren’t expecting to see Jesus as a literal lamb, so likewise, let us not suppose that the New Jerusalem and Babylon are literal cities.

November 5, 2017 1:45 AM

The scriptures reveal the new Jerusalem is a literal city because it is surrounded by a great high wall with three gates on each side. Each gate is made of a single pearl. There are 12 foundation stones in the wall, each with the names of the twelve apostles. The streets of the city are pure gold, like transparent glass. The city is laid out as a square with each side measuring 1500 miles. (Revelation 21)

Mystery Babylon is called the great city and the strong city, which will be burned with fire as the traders from other places watch the smoke of it burning, weeping and mourning over her because no one buys their cargoes any more. (Revelation 18:8-13)

Mystery Babylon partakes in false religion, but must be more than that because false religion continues after the destruction of the great city. It is finally destroyed when the two beasts are thrown alive into the lake of fire. (Revelation 19:20)

Robin Benoit
Robin B
November 5, 2017 9:08 AM

Thank you James for keeping the word of God simple for this simple person. My time with the Lord has taught me that God is loving and He is not trying to confuse or trick me. When people believe that God says one thing but means something else causes me great unease. I see the word as a vast treasure chest filled with wonder and is multi layered. One day i hope to fully understand all. For now I take the word of God at face value and spend time listening to the Holy Spirit in hope that He may graciously give me a deeper understanding beyond what my mind can comprehend.

Robin Benoit
Robin B
November 4, 2017 5:53 PM

Hi Michele, If what you are saying is true then I think I may just give up and quit reading my bible. Chapter 21 of Revelations seems very clear TO ME that the New Jerusalem is clearly described as a solid measurable place.

November 4, 2017 6:39 PM

Hi Robin
I think a professor Milligan in 1885 wrote a little more clearly what I was trying to convey: “….Babylon is All professed Christians who love the world! it consists of those who love the world’s favor, rather than its reproach. It is those who is esteem the honor of the world, rather than its shame. It is those who love ease rather than sacrifice; self indulgence rather than self-denial; grasping, covetous. Babylon is all who anywhere profess to be Christ’s little flock, but who are not because they deny him by their actions. Babylon as far as I am concerned, is any church – any ministry – any Christian – in league with the world!”
……According to the spiritual symbolism of the book of Revelation the woman riding the beast signifies the soul acting upon the will, instigation, prompting, and motivation of the flesh or the church influenced, carried about, bolstered, and supported by the world.
Can you see the contrast between Babylon, the false church which feeds on the wisdom of the world and New Jerusalem the true church which feeds on the wisdom of God- His Word? Both of these cities are called mysteries that must be revealed. I pray that you will ask for the revelation Robin. If New Jerusalem isn’t the Bride the angel was showing, is there scripture that follows the angel’s announcement in Revelation 21: 9 that you can give other than the New Jerusalem being the Lamb’s wife?

Robin Benoit
Robin B
November 4, 2017 6:47 PM

Thank you for your prayer Michele.

November 4, 2017 6:05 PM

Hi Robin,

In Revelation 21: 9-10 before the measurements and other attributes of the city were given it states: “…..Come hither, I will SHOW thee the BRIDE, the Lamb’s wife. And he (one of the seven angels) carried me away IN THE SPIRIT to a great and high mountain and SHEWED me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,”

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 4, 2017 8:37 PM

I believe it is vital when considering these things, to spend much time praying and studying the Word. Not only that, but to put aside all that we have previously been taught, what we have read, the teachers on end times theology whom we have admired plus our own world view. Having asked the Lord to deal with us, with our wrong thoughts and attitudes, and only then asking Him to show us the truth. These things are to be understood with the understanding of the Holy Spirit.
One dream, one word from the Lord is not going to give the whole understanding, but a part of the whole picture. Then it is important not to add our own thoughts and ideas onto what God has told us. We all have a way of doing that! We tend to stop right there having decided we know all we need to know.
The following quote is from a friend who I believe the Lord has revealed much to concerning Babylon. It is well worth looking into for yourself.
“She is called “a mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth”. The comma makes all the difference! Her identity is a mystery until the time of the end.” The original text has a comma !

November 4, 2017 10:47 PM
Your words are from wisdom’s mouth Alison and a needed reminder to me to not add my own thoughts. May God keep us from presumption, me especially. Alison if you would kindly tell me what you meant by the comma’s placement making a difference, I would sincerely appreciate your explaining this as I tried to see the difference but was unable to grasp it. I’d like to bring something to your attention now for you to prayerfully consider: In Chapter 1: 1 in the Book of Revelation, John tells us that it specifically is “the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him.” This is a word that needs to be prayed about because most of what we’ve been taught in the system has not been about the words of this book being about JESUS. Next, John said it was about things which must SHORTLY come to pass….(nothing is here about waiting UNTIL THE END as we’ve been taught- seems to be just the opposite.) The side note in the KJV Bible gives “soon” for the word “shortly”. Alison, I don’t think you will find a scripture that can support your statement that Babylon is “a mystery until the time of the end.” Verse 3 states “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is AT HAND. My understanding of this verse is that we CAN KNOW the meaning and interpretation of the Book of Revelation- How could we keep the things written therein if we didn’t know them? May you know that I deeply respect you having read many of the words you’ve given to Z3 News that have resonated in my spirit. I pray that our Lord and Father in… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 5, 2017 3:42 AM
Hi Michele, just to address your comment ” I don’t think you will find a scripture that can support your statement that Babylon is “a mystery until the time of the end.” Something to think about: This IS the time of the end and it is now becoming clear to many who and what Babylon is. For many, many years people have tried to understand these things and come up with all kinds of theologies. In the book of Daniel, we find that Daniel was told to seal up the book until the time of the end. Meaning I believe that these things would not be opened for understanding until the people were ‘in that time’. Remembering that Daniel was standing in ancient Babylon at the time , the writing on the wall had appeared weighing and numbering the kingdom. There is a dual fulfilment of prophecy involved here. The ancient kingdom of Babylon fell, as will the modern one. The modern one we read in Revelation, will fall at the time of the end. That verse – Daniel 12:4 are key, closing the book on the understanding of many end time things including Babylon. vs 9 goes on to say “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time.” Therefore we, who are now those people living in the end time, are only just now beginning to have the understanding opened to us. Many have read the verse as “mystery Babylon” as though that is a title. But it seems it is actually saying “a mystery, Babylon the great…..” A mystery is something to be unravelled is it not? So the understanding has not been there, but the end time reader of Revelation is being invited now to unravel that mystery. As… Read more »
November 5, 2017 2:40 PM
Dear Alison, Thank you for taking the time to reply with such grace and wisdom. You made a thought provoking point in stating that Daniel was called to shut up the words he was given and to seal the book and I can see your reasoning in applying it to Babylon. However, I believe these words and the Book of Daniel have to do with literal events and their timing. While Daniel was given the word while in Babylon, it was about the beasts (governments), kings, anti-Christ, etc., not about the mystery of the Harlot church Babylon. The Book of Revelation is written in sign language and is not said to be sealed. God’s people in previous eras before this century have had some of mysteries in the Book of Revelation revealed to them so it has not been given just for those in the end time. I believe the Book of Revelation has to do with spiritual realities concerning the kingdom within and the revelation of Jesus Christ within, not with outward literal happenings as we have been taught. I want to share with you that way back in the seventies while I was speaking in tongues, my son who was about eight or nine years old then, shouted: “I know what you are saying Mommy!” God gave him the interpretation being: “Jesus is COMING!” I felt the anointing and fully expected that Jesus would appear at any moment, but the Lord revealed some time later that “the way, the truth and the life” was that what He wanted me to understand- that The Word is coming IN US- that He was going to be revealed through MANY comings to us in which He would reveal His nature, His ways, thoughts and workings. I rejoiced when I read Elizabeth… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 5, 2017 10:58 PM

Hi Michele, I guess you could say that the ‘end times’ began after Jesus ascended back into heaven. And for sure, revelation has been given to each generation since that time. But I would suggest that there are layers of revelation. As we approach the very end of days, these layers are unfolding to those seek it, whom the Father trusts, who truly walk with Him.
What a lovely experience for your son to have that revelation of Jesus coming. And this is our walk with Him, is it not? That He is revealed in us and through us. It is through relationship that we come to know Him.
Relating what you have said to the question of who and what is Babylon, I guess we can say that many are not walking with the Lord as they should, putting Babylonian ways and even gods before Him. However, God is going to deal with the spirit of Babylon and that includes destroying geographical areas where that spirit resides. Judgement will come to both the physical residences and to the people.
Yes the false church was represented in Elizabeths dream. There is more understanding yet to be gleaned from this and other dreams posted on Z3. To suggest that this is the whole of what Babylon is, would be to stop short of the whole picture. I am very conscious that this whole picture is still unfolding before us. I have been given a part only, as have you and others. I pray that we will draw near to the Father of Lights so as not to fall short in our walk or in our understanding of these things.
God bless.

November 6, 2017 5:51 AM

Amen Alison. How lovely your response is! 🌟

Robin Benoit
Robin B
November 4, 2017 9:13 PM

I receive this wise comment Alison. Thank you.

November 4, 2017 11:21 PM

Correction: I should have written the words of the book being about JESUS CHRIST where I wrote JESUS.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
November 1, 2017 3:48 PM

I have done 3 or 4 in-depth Bible studies this year concerning topics the Main Stream Christian Churches teach as doctrine and I have come to realize they are not all true. Upon sharing my findings with family/friends that attended church on a regular basis I have had MAJOR backlash. The organized religious system is the same now as it was in Jesus’ day. They get very, very angry when you speak something they don’t agree with, then they will bully and intimidate in an attempt to silence you. We know, from the Word, they will eventually take greater steps to silence those that are trying to defend Biblical truths. Look at history.
When I was going through the worst of the condemnation the Holy Spirit said, “wear down the saints”, then He said, “come out of her my people.” I knew He was speaking of organized religion.

brian
brian
November 3, 2017 1:01 AM

hi – without being personal would you care to elaborate on your findings?

Maunta
Maunta
November 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Wow! This makes so much sense in my spirit. I went to the article you posted and looked through the list of leaders who are participating. What a disappointment. You know, it’s going to come down to choosing between a favorite pastor, or Christ. I choose Christ! Thank you for the warning. I’ve been observing the Pope working very hard to eliminate doctrine, and unite religions. It’s so obvious Satan is moving swiftly to form the world religion. Scary stuff indeed. Thank you God for protecting me and for His armor.

Alex
Alex
November 1, 2017 10:15 AM

Great word!

Christopher Harris
November 3, 2017 9:38 AM
I believe Babylon is referring to the United States. The merchants mourn and weep because Babylon doesn’t buy their merchandise anymore. Babylon a city on many waters is destroyed in one hour by fire, the 10 kings of the beast kingdom turn upon her and destroy her utterly. This makes sense because Revelation first four seals are economic collapse and war, leading to the rise of the beast empire, what is the obstacle to this (the US)? She (Babylon) is referred to as a harlot due to her fornications which have been spread throughout the world (hollywood, movie/music industry, television, perversity, homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, compromised gospel, war, arms, weapons deals etc.). The Lord referred to Israel as a harlot and an adulterer in the Old Testament, because they turned from the Lord their God! America has also done so, a formerly Christian nation who has rebelled and committed great sins that will be judged. The Lord holds those with knowledge to a higher standard (if they rebel to be beaten with more lashes than those who did not know the truth, Luke 12:47). Jeremiah 50 and 51 speak of the destruction of Babylon (also to come!) I have dreamed of the United States being invaded by Russia and China and conquered, and a nuclear strike on the nation and a huge tsunami striking the East Coast. This fulfills the scripture of being destroyed by fire (nuclear weapons), invaded by the North by a strong army and conquered (as what happened to the children of Israel when they rebelled against God), and being covered by the sea/waves (both in Revelation and Jeremiah). As is spoken by our sister in these two videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwE2wCl1zJo&t=1s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPr7YVA8-9w the United States has been responsible for the death of many in foreign countries, directly and indirectly… Read more »
James Backwards
November 1, 2017 4:09 PM
Thank you for your holy conversation! Remember the two harlots that stood before Solomon. One of the harlots was justified, and the other condemned (both were sinners). The Lord has shown me this duality in the Church; because the tares choke the wheat, and light and darkness dwell in the same house, causing a gray area. Thus the boil under the skin…. The boil is large, malignant and painful; an enemy within. It is to be completely purged, as if it had never been. So the Spirit of the Lord has declared by what means the Lord shall have His Bride completely without spot or blemish… Like a painful boil that must be dealt with, and lanced….those sons of the devil that are polluting the Lord’s inheritance and Church must now “dance” with the sons of Light (dance fight! LOL!); and in the commotion, the going back and forth, the sons of darkness shall be completely removed from Christ’s body. This is the “sifting of the wheat” the Lord told Peter about, made necessary because of satan’s meddling in the churches. And it wont be pretty—there will be blood and puss… Currently these satanic elements refuse to dance with the light (lest the light be revealed and the Body heal itself); and the light also doesn’t press the issue—in order to avoid drawing attention to itself, thinking this will keep the peace. But the time has come to take away the peace and cause a scene even in the Church! Now David’s troops shall face-off with Saul’s troops, for the Lord shall discern and divide His house! Brother against brother, friend versus friend! It is the beginning of the Lord’s judgments! And their will be many that witness this warring in Christ’s body; yes, every eye shall see it when… Read more »