Prophetic Dream About Silver Prices Fulfilled

white_cat

On May 22, I received a prophetic dream, which revealed upcoming price movements in the silver market. Since then, silver prices have moved exactly as the dream revealed with only the final move still to come.

I shared my dream in a post dated June 30 2016, Big Drop in Silver Prices Could Be Coming Soon. It took me over a month to share it because initially I had no idea what it meant. Being new to prophetic market dreams, I sought help from an experienced prophetic trader, Jim Reeve. He is the author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading as well as other books. For convenience, here are the details of what I saw.

I was at a marina standing on a dock in front of a large white yacht. On top of the yacht was a miniature white VW van, only about two feet long. Laying on top of the van was a fluffy white cat. That was the end of the dream.

To summarize Jim Reeve’s interpretation, the dream reveals the silver market because everything was white and silver is the white metal. Items stacked on top of one another reveal their chronological order, starting with the fluffy white cat. Cats are bullish because they are the opposite of dogs, which are bearish. VW vans are a common dream symbol for a VW pattern in the price graph. Water is bearish symbols associated with financial losses, as in being under water, but boats floating on water indicate successfully trading a bearish price move because being on the boat keeps us dry. A large white yacht indicates a large drop in the price.

The graph below shows silver price movements during the past five months, starting with the date of the dream on May 22 2016 through Friday October 28.

20161030_graph

As shown in the graph, each move revealed in the dream has been completed, but the final price drop, represented by the large white yacht, might continue dropping further because it was proportionally larger than the cat and the VW van. Following the sharp drop from $20.00 to $17.50, the price has been retracing for most of October, which might continue moving even higher, but appears to be setting the stage for the final leg down. If the price gets above $18.00, I am considering getting SLV put options with a January expiration date.

My hope is the fulfillment of this dream will build faith in the gifts God has given us. The prophetic gift can help us navigate through events we would otherwise have no way of knowing about. As always, this is not a recommendation for making investments.

Todd Henderson
October 31, 2016 10:37 AM
Two things I would like to share. I don’t have dreams very often and when I do they are pretty clear. I humbly informed God that he has to ‘hit me in the head with a shovel’ to get me to understand. Fortunately, he honors my requests. It was made EXTREMELY clear to me to get my money out of the typical Stock Market like I was in. Nothing fancy I was in your basic Mutual Funds. There is a lot of I would to share but the timing is not right. However, I do need to share this. Last night it CRYSTAL CLEAR = SILVER = $15.00 Why all caps? Because I was hit in head with a shovel! lol. Silver $15.00 and you can count on it. I read the post about the little girl’s dream concerning silver reaching $10.00, I have prayed and prayed about confirmation. Here is what I got – Silver = $15.00. Can that change. I guess. I got what I got. It won’t be overnight because of other things that I know of that are personal. I’m thinking about a month or so. I honestly don’t know but his timing his perfect. Also I don’t do the Stock Options like you most of you. So this might not even be useful, but physical silver = $15.00. Okay here is the BAD part. I am compelled to say this. IF YOU ARE OWN THIS WEBSITE FOR THEIR WRONG REASON. If your heart is not in the right place, this is for you. Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV) 36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? My advice, ask God to use you. He has given me several things to implement that… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
October 30, 2016 9:26 PM

Here is how good and fun our God is. I just read this post and honestly have zero interest in things of money, but I asked God to send me to an obscure scripture to speak to me about things. I wasn’t necessarily thinking about what I just read but He sent me to this passage: “And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.”
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭3:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Pretty good, right?! I love Jesus’ sense of humor and the way Holy Spirit teaches at every chance we give Him! God is so intimately aware of our every second of life on this earth. He desires to interact with us as often as we will pause to let Him. Love the cat in the dream too by the way!

Rachel Baxter
October 30, 2016 9:32 PM

Seriously, then here: “Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.”
‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭1:11, 14, 16, 18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Nancy Trimble
October 31, 2016 2:09 PM

I don’t follow the stock market frankly because we don’t have any money to invest. And I would not trust putting a dime into it anyway! I believe there will be other things to barter with as well as silver, and not to put our trust in money, because I believe that everything is going to crash soon and it will not matter! As far as I’m concerned there is way too much emphasis on the almighty dollar and we better be putting our trust for EVERYTHING in our Father!

Robert
Robert
October 31, 2016 12:38 PM

Dear Sir
What I don’t understand is why you don’t advise people to buy silver coins and take possession? I don’t understand the comment by Rachel Baxter(below) and the sentiment which is quite common “I just read this post and honestly have zero interest in things of money” . I’m not picking on Rachel and I like the rest of her comments but would she say the same about water or food or trees or shoes, bricks, etc etc? Money (gold and silver) was made by G_d. He made it for a reason, I think mainly to keep men honest with each other when they trade value for value. I think its important that people remain rational when they think about money, not currency but money – it is a tool for our use.

Mr Bailey, why don`t you advise people to buy silver at $17.50, $20, $30, $50, etc? When hyperinflation kicks in it will not be available at any price – then how will people buy food?
Hosea 4:6

Scott
Scott
October 31, 2016 8:50 PM

Robert,

I feel that God has been leading me…and I discovered silver over 3 years ago. I started buying silver rounds at $32 an ounce and I keep buying no matter what silver does…dipping to $14…up to $20…down to $17.50…and I will buy at $50+…because I believe silver is going to $400 an ounce. I have also purchased lower cost silver and gold mining stocks…as silver and gold go up…so do their stocks…but I expect the stocks to be a one time timing opportunity as there may not be a stock market to purchase or sale from soon.

Todd Henderson
November 1, 2016 9:02 AM

Scott,

I am in the same boat to a degree. Silver keeps coming to me. Currently I don’t have any but I been shown how to make arrangements with my 401k in order to invest in physical silver. I’m excited but also know that time is short and that PROFIT is to be used to help reap the harvest. God is AMAZING!

Scott
Scott
November 2, 2016 10:13 PM

Todd,

About a year and a half ago…I decided to change my silver buying to gold buying…I was buying gold for about 5 months. Then I was watching a Jonathan Cahn video on You Tube…and right in the middle of it an image comes up and it states “Under FDR…the US Government has already proven that it can take Americans gold…invest in silver”. I took it as a confirmation and I immediately switched back to purchasing silver!

Todd Henderson
November 2, 2016 10:43 PM

Thanks Scott, I am so new to this. Is there a great transfer of wealth coming? I think so. I don’t really know anything for sure except silver for $15 and plenty of access to water. I think these next few months will be most interesting.

Scott
Scott
November 3, 2016 8:03 PM

I couldn’t find everything…too far back. But I found some…

I have bought silver because it is way under its traditional value in relation to gold…and it is very cheap compared to gold. When I started buying silver it was $32/ounce…it immediately plunged below $20/ounce…going as low as $14/ounce. This plunge benefited me in that I could buy even more silver. Silver has been undervalued compared to gold…silver has currently taken about 83 ounces of silver to purchase 1 ounce of gold. It’s historical ratio has been around 38 ounces to buy 1 ounce of gold…it will return to normal.

September 12, 2016 10:45 pm

When the dollar crashes…it won’t be worth the paper it is printed on. It is better to own a variety of items…gold and/or silver is one item that holds its value in a currency collapse. But you may want to exchange your cash for goods…commodities…physical items of value. Food, coffee, ammunition, water, alcohol is treasured in collapsing economies, furniture. In Greece…right before the government clamped down on their bank accounts…Greeks were buying out the retail stores…until the government turned off their bank accounts. They then had valued goods they could barter.

Scott
Scott
November 3, 2016 8:42 PM

Todd,
I am not a traditional investor…I have nothing in mutual funds, IRA’s or any of the investment tools that are tied to the stock market. We spent all our retirement funds starting a business and keeping it afloat. I have about $1500 in gold and silver stocks and that is all I have in the stock market. I purchase silver every month…$200 to $300 worth a month. I have purchased Bitcoins…I now own four…and Bitcoin has been rising. I like that I can purchase more…in the event of a bank shutdown I hope to convert my bank account into Bitcoins…it is all digital anyway. I hoard cash…trying to shift my bank accounts into avenues that I can temporarily spend money in a bank shutdown. I have been purchasing bags of rice and beans from Sam’s Club…$22 buys 50 lbs of rice and beans. Rice & beans store naturally for 20 years…and food prices ARE going to go up when there are food lines…it is an investment and I am feeding my family when times get tough.,,I also buy lots of canned goods. I have purchased physical Chinese Yuans. This will be a timing investment. When the dollar crashes…I am banking that the gold backed Yuan will temporarily be the currency of choice in the world…before the Mark of the Beast system takes over. $1 buys 6 Yuans…in a dollar crash…I anticipating 1 Yuan being worth $100…$500…$1000? That would be quite a return!

mem
mem
November 17, 2016 11:37 AM
Its a tough situation with cash. Look at what has happened with India to flush out and essentially steal the cash hoard of its citizens. There has already been chatter about replacing the $100 bill, maybe even the $50 and then replacing it with new notes. Really look at what is happening with India. They told them they could deposit their banned bills into a bank account, but if it was more than a couple hundred bucks worth their IRS would investigate and require you to prove with paperwork that you paid tax on that money or they would charge you the full tax bill for that cash + 200%. Not kidding. Ugly. Some say India was the Beta Test for the western world. Well India is on the brink of turning into Venezuela if the government doesn’t back down post haste. People trying to buy gold/silver with the banned cash isn’t happening either, noone wants those soon to be banned notes. Gold is over $2300/oz now in India I used to think (before India pulled their currency stunt) that physical cash could be kept from confiscation/bailin, but with reissuing new notes, banning old notes without notice and a countdown timer along with cash deposit auditing…ugh. If holding USD, you might need to denominate down to AT LEAST nothing larger than $20. Even that note might not be safe. The smaller and more insignifcant the note is the safer it is from a sudden ban. In other currencies, a general rule would be to only hoard in the 2 or 3 smallest paper notes. Which makes it wayyyy more impractical. I think the key is you just gotta diversify. If you are 80% one physical currency and 20% physical metals you might want to consider more diversification. Even considering non-monetary… Read more »
mem
mem
November 17, 2016 11:49 AM

India is also clamping down on Gold/Silver. it is not getting as much press as the cash ban, but dealers are getting raided! Customer lists confiscated and then they go after the physical holders. Brutal. Prove you paid taxes on the cash you used to buy this Gold/Silver a few years ago? Oh you can’t? We get the gold/silver and you owe 200% tax on it

If physical precious metals are not bought with cash anonymously and you are at the same address they can come for you and they will know what you have. The only chance is to fall off the face of the earth with an abandoned address and do no electronic transactions to reveal your location. It’s harder than it might seem.

Scott
Scott
November 3, 2016 6:57 PM

Todd,

I will look through past articles…two or three months ago I posted on alternative investments.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
November 17, 2016 11:10 AM

Hey Scott did you happen to find those articles on alternative investments? Also where do I go to purchase Yuan? I would like to have it physically if possible.

mem
mem
November 17, 2016 3:13 PM

You could also try to find Chinese tourists that come to america and exchange Dollars for the Yuan using the daily rate. You could hang out at the airport and snipe them before they exchange money at the airport exchange. Give them a better rate, you will both win on that with a competitive rate.
: )

I dont know of any banks that keep large amounts of Yuan just hanging around in case some guy wants to get some. Maybe in Downtown Manhattan or some other super major financial city. But if you really want a serious amount of them, more than likely they will need to be ordered.

I know this, because before I took a trip to China for tourism, I thought I would be slick and exchange my Dollars for Yuan before I left. Avoid using credit cards and atm’s and international transaction fees, etc. Turns out the major US banks I contacted charged a terrible exchange rate to convert into some unusual currency, plus some flat fees on top of it. Better off going to the airport exchange or a downtown exchange once you get there. I actually ended up opening an HSBC account. transferred money into it while in the US. Then used my HSBC atm card to take money out of HSBC ATM’s in China with no fees at all. They got mad after I emptied the account and closed it, but i avoided paying any fees whatsoever on that major vacation. lol

Richard
Richard
November 17, 2016 2:06 PM

You can often just walk into a major downtown bank and buy on the spot.

mem
mem
November 17, 2016 12:29 PM

I assume you are in the US. You will have to call your bank and ask them to order it for you. It will put you on the radar, but I don’t see another option aside from travelling to China and ferrying it back

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
October 30, 2016 7:44 PM

I love cats great dream

Brother Steven
October 30, 2016 7:05 PM

Dear Sir……Your PUT options for January are puzzling to me. For if all “H” breaks loose between now and election day or by January 1, will there not be colossal trouble in the U.S.? And won’t there be collapse and or Marshal law soon? But then there is the 2020 vision,…….we still have to exist till then………so I guess even though there will be awful trouble in America betwixt now and 2020- Which means we must further surmise that some sort of commerce in what ever form it takes will still be happening…….. Perhaps more light on the subject would be helpful.

Chris M
Chris M
October 30, 2016 8:36 PM

We just need for FAZ to come through now along with silver falling. Still think FAZ can hit $300- $400 a share. Don’t know about FAZ 10000 but if GOD makes it go Thier. Like I said before on a different post FAZ is unproven. My only inverse chart I can use is the etf are DWTI and JNUG as examples for FAZ

Julie Bucker
October 30, 2016 8:32 PM

Very cool, you did a good job using your discernment and gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Ed h
Ed h
November 1, 2016 8:20 AM

James,
Your $18.00 mark has been hit and then some. This morning silver is soaring. Up 57 cents right now.

Moses