Prophetic dream shows sudden big move up in silver prices.

In a dream today, my wife and I were watching a football game on television. The Indianapolis Colts were wearing their home uniforms with blue jerseys, white pants, and white helmets.

The Colts had the ball deep in their own end of the field, which was on my right and trying to advance the ball to my left. I knew they were down in the game and running out of time. They hiked the ball and their quarterback, Andrew Luck, dropped back to pass. He threw a long pass that covered almost the entire length of the field.

At first, it appeared there was no one downfield to catch the pass because there was only one player and he was somewhat hidden because he was running down the left sideline. Then I heard the announcer say, “Ray Rice is all alone, wide open!”

When the ball arrived, Ray Rice was still on the left sideline, inside the 5-yard line. He jumped up and caught the ball, but we couldn’t tell whether he came down in bounds because people standing on the sidelines were blocking our view. So we waited a few moments before the referees finally gave the signal, “TOUCHDOWN!!”

Interpretation:

I believe this dream shows a big move up in silver prices is coming. It might also be showing a similar move in oil prices. The silver reference comes from the colors of the Colts uniforms, white helmets and white pants. I think their blue jerseys symbolize revelation since the sky is blue and all revelation comes from God in heaven. Also, the receiver’s last name was Rice, which is white. His first name, Ray, and the route he ran, straight downfield, both show the path in silver prices will look like a ray, a straight line up because he ran from my right to my left down the left sidelines. Movement to the left often symbolizes upward movement in prices because options call prices are always displayed on the left side.

In reality, Ray Rice is retired from football and he never played for the Colts. He played his whole career as a running back with the Baltimore Ravens from 2008 to 2013, so his appearance in this dream playing for the Colts must be due to his name and possibly his skin color because African Americans sometimes symbolize the oil market in prophetic trading dreams. In this photo, he is wearing his Baltimore Ravens uniform.

The defense was completely caught off guard, probably because running backs are not primary targets for passes, especially not long passes, so I think Ray Rice’s position as a running back shows the move up in silver prices will catch traders by surprise, unprepared for such a fast up in prices.

I knew the Colts were down in the game and needed a big play. I think this shows just prior to silver prices moving way up, they will be down, which confirms my previous dream, which I posted about six weeks ago, in which I saw a quarterback wearing a white and gold uniform dropping back to pass before launching the ball a long way (see complete post). Both dreams show a down movement preceding a big move up.

The long distance of the pass shows this will be a big move. Scoring a touchdown might represent a $7.00 move in the price because touchdowns almost always result in 7 points (after the extra point kick). A $7.00 move fits other prophetic insights showing spot silver prices dropping to the $14 range before moving up fast to the $21 range. In a dream exactly nine months ago on August 11, 2017, I saw the price, $21.30, printed in black letters on a white paper. I knew it was the price of silver, but the black and white coloring suggested to me oil will also be rising at the same time. Z3er Ed H has also received two prophetic dreams showing silver prices at $21.

I believe this price move is coming soon and will likely be caused by the same event that causes the crash in equities, probably a military conflict.

Prophetic trading dreams rely on assumptions that might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing. Prophetic insights received by myself and others should only be used to confirm what God reveals to each of us directly.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 24, 2018 7:31 PM

James, I went long on Silver today after that spike that appears to be the entry point for the first up. This one is only short lived and will come back down in a few days time. I will be trading the drop also as it seems to be dropping 1.50, then the big one up.
Scott

Tony leung
Tony leung
May 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Scotty, are you still looking for 17.5~17.8?? I have been waiting for 11(+3~5)candies and three “i” for few weeks . Hope it will fulfill this time.God Bless!

Scotty
Scotty
May 25, 2018 2:41 AM
Tony, that is a yes. That is the first big move, then a pull back then an even bigger move that has small pull back during the up. I had a dream this morning I’m still working on though. I am told by my father to go to a meeting about the future. The flyer has a bottle of white wine on it with nibbles. He asks me if it’s free and I say no but I will go for a look. I get there and a blonde hair man meets me out the front and gives me a wad of cash. (Like thousands). He then asks for the goods. I say what goods. There is a discussion then about me supposedly giving him drugs etc for the boss. I say no way. He then pulls a gun on me. I whack it and him onto the ground. Some other men help me get the gun off him so he doesn’t shoot anything. Then he leaves me alone. I then walk into the building through glass doors into the foyer. There is no one there it seems. I see a door with the meeting above it and head through it. I walk through a hallway to a desk and there are a grey microphones lined up for speakers to use in a row. Quite a few like when an announcer is releasing something important. Then an Indian man says hi to me. I ask about the meeting. He says you just missed it. It’s 9pm. I’m like what, it’s that late. He then says they can run it again if I want. I say it’s ok, I will get the next one. He says ok. I then turn around and start to head out and on my right is a… Read more »
Scotty
Scotty
May 14, 2018 8:37 PM

James, Going over my dreams again as I have just read Chris”s post about RDD on the 29th May and me having some updates that seem to point to 2 huge ups that happen one after the other in Silver that haven’t happened yet. Also thinking the dream I had with the giants and the times of 6pm and 10 to 7 are not RDD but silver. There is a dream I had which shows an Asian announcement that triggers an event. At first there is a large up in silver that comes back to where it was over 2-3 days but then it goes up again but even bigger. this also comes back down. The times in the 6pm dream seem to point to the first up goes to 17.50 or slightly higher, then comes back down to where it was, then it goes up in four 50cent increments to 18.50, turns around and heads back down to 16.20(my height 6″2) but continues further down as I tackle the giant. My other dream with the prisoners being black and white having a meeting at 7pm also is pointing to a large up to $19. This would then match up with your dream with the pass about to happen.
Three of my dreams show it at night and on a Friday.
My chart currently shows a possible sideways move tonight or down a small amount possibly but from Wednesday till Friday is very likely up. I’m hoping its not now as i’m not in the market. I also had a dream on Sunday where I see a large white crane fall over but then see an even bigger one behind it.
God Bless
Scott

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Scotty: Are you in Australia? Would that be Friday night in Oz time?

Scotty
Scotty
May 14, 2018 10:08 PM

MJ, yes. I also see the night as overnight and on the weekend.
Scott

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 17, 2018 7:34 PM

James, I pulled out of Silver/gold this morning.
I had four dreams saying its not ready yet.
In my dreams I was pulling apart my phone and resetting it or removing the battery and putting it back in. In one dream I was driving around and underground car park in a Silver Jag and it was slippery and kept hitting the ceiling support columns. Another one there was a yellow Jeep Wrangler but only the bottom of it as my boss was making a new one and when he saw me looking at it he yelled “who let him see that, its not ready yet”. Beside it was a Crane they own that has been pulled apart and they were building the foundations to put it in a new spot. I’m guessing that it is some time next week and not yet.
I did have a heap of dreams awhile ago about a period that would be a waste of time and to ignore it but thought that was a week ago. Must be now.
Will get back into the market possibly just before the FOMC or something after I have been given the go ahead.
Scott

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 16, 2018 8:59 PM

James, I went long on Silver and Gold Today.
Expecting upwards action now.
Scott

Tony leung
Tony leung
May 16, 2018 9:46 PM

Scotty, as I have the landslide dream and the eleven(plus 3~5) yellow and white candies dream, I went long with you too. God Bless!

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 16, 2018 11:29 PM

Tony, god Bless. Hope we have our understanding correct.
Scott

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
May 13, 2018 6:16 AM

James, SNS and others, I have a dream this morning after praying about the recent top of silver. I saw three small letters “i”. The middle one was inverse. All three letters were white in color. I don’t understand the meaning. Would you help me to explain it ? Thank You!

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
May 14, 2018 11:26 PM

Tony, I can’t think of anything. I’ve had things I can’t figure out too. Keep posting and we’ll try anyway. SNS

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 26, 2018 2:25 AM

James, I had another warning dream last night saying I had to pay a $50 fine so exited. After I exited I then had another dream talking to my dad and he asked why I just sold. I said it’s just dropped 20cents and will drop another 30 cents confirming the first dream.
I did have a dream eating hot creamy soup which would be now but though the hot meant up. I now know soup is down. Might have been chicken but didn’t remember that in the dream. My update now is that it should go to 16.20ish then a 50cent jump up is the start of the up I think. I also misread oil. Should have been in the drop in oil instead of silver but didn’t think it was big enough.
The other note I need to add was the number I saw 1427. I don’t think that it meant the bottom of silver as the old woman is now and early next week. After I meet her I walk to front of the store and exit. The front is 17.50-80.
Scott

Joshua Berlin
Joshua Berlin
May 12, 2018 5:06 AM

Thanks James. The potential gains in crypto have pushed silver trade a bit out of sight, but I appreciate pm as a safe and solid investment.