Prophetic dream shows sudden big move up in silver prices.

In a dream today, my wife and I were watching a football game on television. The Indianapolis Colts were wearing their home uniforms with blue jerseys, white pants, and white helmets.

The Colts had the ball deep in their own end of the field, which was on my right and trying to advance the ball to my left. I knew they were down in the game and running out of time. They hiked the ball and their quarterback, Andrew Luck, dropped back to pass. He threw a long pass that covered almost the entire length of the field.

At first, it appeared there was no one downfield to catch the pass because there was only one player and he was somewhat hidden because he was running down the left sideline. Then I heard the announcer say, “Ray Rice is all alone, wide open!”

When the ball arrived, Ray Rice was still on the left sideline, inside the 5-yard line. He jumped up and caught the ball, but we couldn’t tell whether he came down in bounds because people standing on the sidelines were blocking our view. So we waited a few moments before the referees finally gave the signal, “TOUCHDOWN!!”

Interpretation:

I believe this dream shows a big move up in silver prices is coming. It might also be showing a similar move in oil prices. The silver reference comes from the colors of the Colts uniforms, white helmets and white pants. I think their blue jerseys symbolize revelation since the sky is blue and all revelation comes from God in heaven. Also, the receiver’s last name was Rice, which is white. His first name, Ray, and the route he ran, straight downfield, both show the path in silver prices will look like a ray, a straight line up because he ran from my right to my left down the left sidelines. Movement to the left often symbolizes upward movement in prices because options call prices are always displayed on the left side.

In reality, Ray Rice is retired from football and he never played for the Colts. He played his whole career as a running back with the Baltimore Ravens from 2008 to 2013, so his appearance in this dream playing for the Colts must be due to his name and possibly his skin color because African Americans sometimes symbolize the oil market in prophetic trading dreams. In this photo, he is wearing his Baltimore Ravens uniform.

The defense was completely caught off guard, probably because running backs are not primary targets for passes, especially not long passes, so I think Ray Rice’s position as a running back shows the move up in silver prices will catch traders by surprise, unprepared for such a fast up in prices.

I knew the Colts were down in the game and needed a big play. I think this shows just prior to silver prices moving way up, they will be down, which confirms my previous dream, which I posted about six weeks ago, in which I saw a quarterback wearing a white and gold uniform dropping back to pass before launching the ball a long way (see complete post). Both dreams show a down movement preceding a big move up.

The long distance of the pass shows this will be a big move. Scoring a touchdown might represent a $7.00 move in the price because touchdowns almost always result in 7 points (after the extra point kick). A $7.00 move fits other prophetic insights showing spot silver prices dropping to the $14 range before moving up fast to the $21 range. In a dream exactly nine months ago on August 11, 2017, I saw the price, $21.30, printed in black letters on a white paper. I knew it was the price of silver, but the black and white coloring suggested to me oil will also be rising at the same time. Z3er Ed H has also received two prophetic dreams showing silver prices at $21.

I believe this price move is coming soon and will likely be caused by the same event that causes the crash in equities, probably a military conflict.

Prophetic trading dreams rely on assumptions that might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing. Prophetic insights received by myself and others should only be used to confirm what God reveals to each of us directly.

May 24, 2018 7:31 PM

James, I went long on Silver today after that spike that appears to be the entry point for the first up. This one is only short lived and will come back down in a few days time. I will be trading the drop also as it seems to be dropping 1.50, then the big one up.

May 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Scotty, are you still looking for 17.5~17.8?? I have been waiting for 11(+3~5)candies and three “i” for few weeks . Hope it will fulfill this time.God Bless!

Scotty
Scotty
May 25, 2018 2:41 AM
Tony, that is a yes. That is the first big move, then a pull back then an even bigger move that has small pull back during the up. I had a dream this morning I’m still working on though. I am told by my father to go to a meeting about the future. The flyer has a bottle of white wine on it with nibbles. He asks me if it’s free and I say no but I will go for a look. I get there and a blonde hair man meets me out the front and gives me a wad of cash. (Like thousands). He then asks for the goods. I say what goods. There is a discussion then about me supposedly giving him drugs etc for the boss. I say no way. He then pulls a gun on me. I whack it and him onto the ground. Some other men help me get the gun off him so he doesn’t shoot anything. Then he leaves me alone. I then walk into the building through glass doors into the foyer. There is no one there it seems. I see a door with the meeting above it and head through it. I walk through a hallway to a desk and there are a grey microphones lined up for speakers to use in a row. Quite a few like when an announcer is releasing something important. Then an Indian man says hi to me. I ask about the meeting. He says you just missed it. It’s 9pm. I’m like what, it’s that late. He then says they can run it again if I want. I say it’s ok, I will get the next one. He says ok. I then turn around and start to head out and on my right is a… Read more »
Scotty
Scotty
May 14, 2018 8:37 PM

James, Going over my dreams again as I have just read Chris”s post about RDD on the 29th May and me having some updates that seem to point to 2 huge ups that happen one after the other in Silver that haven’t happened yet. Also thinking the dream I had with the giants and the times of 6pm and 10 to 7 are not RDD but silver. There is a dream I had which shows an Asian announcement that triggers an event. At first there is a large up in silver that comes back to where it was over 2-3 days but then it goes up again but even bigger. this also comes back down. The times in the 6pm dream seem to point to the first up goes to 17.50 or slightly higher, then comes back down to where it was, then it goes up in four 50cent increments to 18.50, turns around and heads back down to 16.20(my height 6″2) but continues further down as I tackle the giant. My other dream with the prisoners being black and white having a meeting at 7pm also is pointing to a large up to $19. This would then match up with your dream with the pass about to happen.
Three of my dreams show it at night and on a Friday.
My chart currently shows a possible sideways move tonight or down a small amount possibly but from Wednesday till Friday is very likely up. I’m hoping its not now as i’m not in the market. I also had a dream on Sunday where I see a large white crane fall over but then see an even bigger one behind it.
God Bless

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Scotty: Are you in Australia? Would that be Friday night in Oz time?

Scotty
Scotty
May 14, 2018 10:08 PM

MJ, yes. I also see the night as overnight and on the weekend.

Stephen Gookin
June 3, 2018 8:57 PM

Today, I was taking a nap, All of a sudden, I saw a white white dog, sliding in snow to a quick stop. I was so startled, that a woke up, as this doesn’t happen to me. I was left with an impression of a Red ribbon. I thought of Silver, as both the dog, and the snow were white, so decided to leave a reply on the last Silver post I could find.

June 5, 2018 9:14 PM

I would have to say my interpretation is different for yours Stephen.
My thinking is the sideways movement of silver is coming to a stop. Dogs are bearish but I have always had snow as bullish. Frozen water, not a liquid. I think Jim Reeve says bullish too. Unless it is melting then bearish. It can also be equities. As for the red ribbon, this could have many meanings. Sometimes when you see something in a dream you have a feeling about it. This might help with the interpretation.
One could say that silver down is coming to a stop while equities continues up. RDD will be revealed at this time.
The other thing is the ribbon could mean a red flag. Not sure what the ribbon looked like or how you felt seeing it.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 8, 2018 11:45 AM

Dear ScottyAUS, it seems that all of the markets are rigged by elite market manipulators.
The FOMC meeting might be a bull trap (or a bear trap) for investors, so that the market moves in an opposite direction to generally expected trends.

Silver and Oil were slightly down just before the African Oil summit in Paris (5 – 6 June). Right now, both Silver and Oil are up slightly, while Equities (Dow Jones, S&P500) are up a lot.

James Bailey previously spoke about the “large W” formation of the S&P500. According to his revelations, we expect the S&P500 to hit a major bottom, before spiking to a major top, so that the “last leg” of the “W” is formed.

There are so many factors that already exist, that can affect the market at any moment from now. These Factors include the FOMC, North Korea and the existing Trade Wars. Also, we might expect issues to escalate in the Middle East after June 14th – 16th (the only reason why they are quiet is because the Religious people are Fasting during their Holy month of Ramadan, which should end on June 14th, then they will Celebrate the end of Ramadan on June 15th).

The “Red Ribbon” that you saw might refer to North Korea, or Middle East escalation, or even an escalation of China trade wars.

In your dream, you saw silver spiking at a time after the Africa Oil summit (6 June), but before the OPEC meeting (22 June). It seems that the Equities Market at crypto markets might also move within the same time frame.

Lets wait and see.

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
June 6, 2018 3:40 AM

The red ribbon was blood red. I thought I heard war as I was pondering what I saw, but it was a passing thought, I didn’t mention it when I wrote the first post. However, after seeking God about it, I keep hearing war. Thanks for your thoughts 🙂

June 5, 2018 10:30 PM

Stephen, may I ask which direction the white dog was sliding and how long it was sliding? Thank You!

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
June 6, 2018 2:57 AM

Tony, The white dog was sliding at an angle left to right, twards me. It seemed very quick, I am going to guess, at less than a second. On another note, regarding the red ribbon, I decided to seek God about it and I keep getting war. The red ribbon, was a bright blood red. I remember recently a Veteran gave me a red ribbon, as I was entering a grocery store not long ago, although it was a darker red than what I saw.

June 6, 2018 3:58 AM

Dog sliding from left to right is bullish and the silver might go up due to war. But it would stop quickly.

May 29, 2018 10:00 PM
James, with the S&P dropping yesterday, do yo see this as the first small drop? I think we are about to see the jump up in silver pretty soon, if not today or maybe tomorrow. This mornings dreams show I was at a service station with my dad repairing walls with white plaster in a bucket. The bucket was half full and he said we are half way there. This is either we are half way down or about to go back up where it was. I think construction metaphors on Jim’s book say its getting ready for the move or pulling back from a move it was just in. I do however have some updates on my dreams I have been going over. The dream I posted the other day with a meeting with Indian/dark skin and a lady called Paris has another dream I didnt understand but now do. My wife had a dream earlier in the month with the name Dawn French over and over. Just the name, no pictures etc. Then she had the following dream about Me organising a trip to Africa. Only when we are there its not Africa but Europe. My wife is walking in the shops and there is a lady she meets that knows her in the dream who has Black and Blonde hair. They say hi and talk and then She says yes, i know you from Abbeystowe (medievil re-enactment).She then sees the woman with an Instagram picture around her with her name on it (doesn’t remember the name)She then continues walking and sees another woman but she doesn’t know this woman. She also has and Instagram picture around her. Then after this she is in the Africa plains and she sees lions up close. She is wary but not… Read more »
May 17, 2018 7:34 PM

James, I pulled out of Silver/gold this morning.
I had four dreams saying its not ready yet.
In my dreams I was pulling apart my phone and resetting it or removing the battery and putting it back in. In one dream I was driving around and underground car park in a Silver Jag and it was slippery and kept hitting the ceiling support columns. Another one there was a yellow Jeep Wrangler but only the bottom of it as my boss was making a new one and when he saw me looking at it he yelled “who let him see that, its not ready yet”. Beside it was a Crane they own that has been pulled apart and they were building the foundations to put it in a new spot. I’m guessing that it is some time next week and not yet.
I did have a heap of dreams awhile ago about a period that would be a waste of time and to ignore it but thought that was a week ago. Must be now.
Will get back into the market possibly just before the FOMC or something after I have been given the go ahead.

May 16, 2018 8:59 PM

James, I went long on Silver and Gold Today.
Expecting upwards action now.

May 16, 2018 9:46 PM

Scotty, as I have the landslide dream and the eleven(plus 3~5) yellow and white candies dream, I went long with you too. God Bless!

May 16, 2018 11:29 PM

Tony, god Bless. Hope we have our understanding correct.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
June 9, 2018 8:49 PM

Just re-read this dream, then checked the NFL 2018 schedule. The Ravens (Ray Rice’s team) play the Colts on August 20th. Hmmm..

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
June 9, 2018 8:57 PM

(Also, God used Ravens to feed his prophet Elisha – 1Kings 17 🙂

June 7, 2018 10:24 PM

James and Scotty, last night I saw a white rocket (with black color) was taking off. I believe a spike of silver would occur soon.

June 9, 2018 2:01 AM

Tony, everyone, I am expecting the drop now after the rebound on Thursday with a hold on Friday. There should be a drop early next week I think for 2-3 days then possibly resistance then something triggers oil and silver up. I’m about to move house and lots of other new door metaphor dreams currently. We are about to have a party on a hill, cafe is about to open etc. We are reaaaallly close. Looking forward to next week.
The North Korea meeting does something and the FOMC also. They could possibly be the catalyst for the drop. I have seen a big move up on a Friday also so this could be next week.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
June 9, 2018 3:49 AM

How big of a drop, Scotty?

June 9, 2018 6:09 AM

MJ, my impression from dreams is at least where it just came from. If not more. I will say that I should let it go and not try to trade it but wait. One dream showed me walking across cut grass barefoot with prickles. Another one was someone trying to nail into hard ground. And charter boats lined up with a line in the water. Either way I would pay in some way. It’s probably because I trade a gold ETF and gold must not move much with silver. I’m waiting for the up anyway.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
June 9, 2018 11:33 AM

Scotty and others, last night I have another bullish dream. I saw a man wearing white shirt and black trousers was climbing up a wall.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
May 13, 2018 6:16 AM

James, SNS and others, I have a dream this morning after praying about the recent top of silver. I saw three small letters “i”. The middle one was inverse. All three letters were white in color. I don’t understand the meaning. Would you help me to explain it ? Thank You!

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
May 14, 2018 11:26 PM

Tony, I can’t think of anything. I’ve had things I can’t figure out too. Keep posting and we’ll try anyway. SNS

June 13, 2018 8:47 PM

James, I’m expecting that big drop now in silver. Not expecting it to go all the way back down though. I’m thinking that I am walking back from the spit in my giant dream before putting on the stilts. Then oil goes up first followed by silver and gold. Oil will have two big moves one after the other.

June 13, 2018 10:34 PM

I saw a black large volcano spewing orange lava and white smoke into the sky in a dream on Tuesday. I didn’t see any explosion on the top of volcano or fire running down the hill. So it is a bullish dream for oil, silver and gold. But I didn’t see any drop of silver. I guess the drop of silver (before the big moving up) might be small.

June 14, 2018 6:22 AM
Tony, the only thing here that concerns me is you saw Orange. Orange is white and red mixed. I see it when its a warning or down in silver. I think there is more left to go up now after going through my dream this morning but I dont think there is much left in it. If not, then I’m way off and its going up $2. In my dream this morning after I folded up a silver trailer that was delivered with a brown horse in the back, I then walked outside and had to print a Sign on a wall with a Male friend with Unity written on the sign. While this was happening a man walked up to me with a two piece black beach fishing rod that was really fat but had thin walls to the rod. It was about 50cm in diameter. I am shocked and say that mine is thinner but the walls are thicker. He asks if its ok and I say yes, just watch the connection. (I take this to be the bit up up Oil coming). I then get in a car and drive up a black road for a few hundred meters that joins a concrete road that goes up a hill. This hill is an industrial area south of me on the Gold Coast(reference to Gold and silver). There is a church i go to in a shed. I go inside and have to manoeuvre around Furniture and then see and Old lady that my Wife had to see that is in the car. They are excited to see my wife and she tells them to throw out all the old shoes they have for her and she will only take the new ones.(this is another drop in Silver… Read more »
Jason V
Jason V
June 15, 2018 11:25 AM

Scotty, please ask God for less complicated dreams 😉 JK! Keep posting please.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 15, 2018 11:41 AM

Jason V, God reveals information in any fashion that he wishes, we should not attempt to tell Almighty God how to do his job.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 27, 2018 10:29 PM

Dear ScottyAUS, What do you think is the significance of the “black road”, because it happens before reference is made to the “Gold Coast”?
” “I then get in a car and drive up a black road for a few hundred meters that joins a concrete road that goes up a hill””

It seems that the double spike in Oil price has occurred recently, from $65 to $69, then from $68 to $73:
“While this was happening a man walked up to me with a two piece black beach fishing rod that was really fat but had thin walls to the rod. It was about 50cm in diameter. I am shocked and say that mine is thinner but the walls are thicker. He asks if its ok and I say yes, just watch the connection. (I take this to be the bit up up Oil coming).”

“Gold Coast” might refer to a lower price in Gold/silver, because the Coast is close to the Ocean/Sea.

“she tells them to throw out all the old shoes they have for her and she will only take the new ones” might mean that OLD RESISTANCE is broken, so that Silver hits a LOWER LOW (not a higher low)

Also, your tall sons each grabbing a normal sized apple, before you grab the larger apple (5 times as long), might mean that Silver has a spike of $2 and $5 from the LOWER LOW

June 28, 2018 12:33 AM

CF, the black road is after the man with the two piece fishing rod. He then leaves me and walks off. I understand this to be oil coming back to before the fishing rods. Then we get into the car and Drive a black road and this I take as oil going back up again and joining a concrete road that goes up a hill at the Gold Coast. I agree with gold being down as it is south of me. The old woman and new shoes I agree is a new low after going up. Then another up follows this. I now think the apples are RRD. If not they are down silver. My sons come up to a tree and take them down the hill.

Jason V
Jason V
June 15, 2018 11:40 AM

Scotty you have had RDD & Silver in the same dreams before. 5 redd apples could mean 5cent RDD which I think Lolu said not to sell it at, and Chris Harris thought to sell at .04$ but it would go to around .0499ish$. So it seems like MAYBE 3 witnesses are saying RDD will reach around 5cents and more than one has implied that it will seem to go up inversely with equities but correlate with silver.

June 16, 2018 5:39 AM

Jason, I agree on the idea of red apples being RDD. There are two things I should mention. First is that when I saw the first apple I was impressed with its size and it was quite large. It was half way up the tree. I then see higher up in the tree an Apple that is really long, like 5 stuck together. I took one and another man took one of the Long ones. This I believe is showing me to wait and not exit at the first jump up I see. I need to wait and reach for the bigger one.
Second thing is I have not been shown RDD at 5cents. In fact I received a rebuke from the Holy Spirit when I questioned the price saying this is ridiculous and it couldn’t be going to 5$ but five cents. My wife was show in a dream that night it going to 5$ and I was gob smacked and it continues on up higher past 5$ in fact.
I will be waiting patiently for what I have been shown and veeery thankful when it arrives.
Don’t take this as being aggressive at all as I can’t put the tone of my voice in writing.
There have been many witnesses yes, but we need to listen to our inner voice for confirmation. When we have peace, we have the right answer.
Just one more note, don’t let one persons interpretation be yours unless you have peace that they have understood there own dream. I have interpreted my dreams wrong many times and when I was wrong I usually was confused at the time or misunderstood something giving me a wrong path.

Lolu
Lolu
June 16, 2018 5:53 AM

Scotty AUS, I really agree with you. Somehow $5 feels so mind blowing and 5 cents realistic. This might slightly explain why we keep checking and checking. Personally, the Lord has so far refused to explain my 5 & 171 dream any further though I’ve asked several times. I sense God telling me to rather look towards the next thing He wants to do because this RDD blessing is sorted. I felt a kinda rebuke for not trusting completely. My prayer these days is Lord what should I do with the money when it comes. He’s starting to show me a few things.

I have concluded that selling at 5 cents will be me selling myself short. I have gotten to that point where I’m going to stick to the 0.0005x sell order I believe God gave me. These days, I just refresh it so it doesn’t expire. When it happens, where to invest it for further profit will be obvious, whether LTC, Tron or any of the others the Lord has led us to here.

I guess my point is to rest in God and things will manifest. God bless us all.

Jason V
Jason V
June 16, 2018 11:48 AM

Thanks Scotty, those extra details may be crucial. Keep us posted!