Prophetic dream shows steep drop ahead in equities markets

In a dream yesterday morning, I saw a short vision of people riding a log ride in an amusement park. They were near the top and starting to move down a long steep hill. They were all excited and laughing and having fun, some even holding their hands in the air to make it more thrilling.

Since trees represent equities in market dreams and visions, and trees must be cut down to make logs, I believe the steep drop on the log ride confirms other prophetic rumblings about a steep drop coming soon in equities. I think the people riding the ride were happy about it because they were on the right side of this move, holding positions that increase when the overall market decreases.

Riding on water confirms they were trading this move successfully because water represents financial losses, commonly called being under water, but they were not under water, just having fun riding on it. Also, they were moving from right to left, meaning their positions were moving up even though the log was moving down because call options are displayed on the left while put options are displayed on the right.

Another prophetic insight confirms what I saw. On January 24, 2018, Francy Carl shared, “I met with the Lord and He told me to buy FAZ again.”

FAZ is an inverse ETF that moves up when the financial sector moves down. Francy must have heard correctly because the S&P Index had been moving up steeply with no signs of slowing down, but just two days after her post, it started dropping from the all-time high, 2872, plunging 11.8% (340 points) and reaching the bottom on February 9. During that time, FAZ rose from $9.75 to $13.39, a 37% gain in just ten trading days.

Although that was a good increase, based on what I saw in my dream, I think it’s still just getting started and a much bigger drop in the financial sector is coming soon.

I am paying close attention to what Francy heard because of another dream I received back on July 7, 2014 in which I saw a severe market crash that caused FAZ to skyrocket. In that dream, right before FAZ skyrocketed, I saw representatives from all nations gathered in a large assembly hall. Then the representatives seated at the U.S. table stood up, taking an unpopular stand that caused tensions to increase throughout the hall as representatives from other nations started yelling for them to sit back down, but they refused. Then suddenly, unseen people seated on the other side of the U.S. table pushed the table over so it landed on top of those standing on the other side, pinning them to the floor, so they were unable to get up.

Across the other side of the hall, I saw the representatives from China’s table were very angry. They all stood up and stomped out of the assembly shouting, “We will declare war!”

Immediately after that, I saw FAZ skyrocketing, so the financial sector must have crashed. The markets were in such commotion I was unable to get a call through to my broker.

Since then, I have been paying close attention to any U.S. actions causing increased tensions throughout the world, especially actions that would anger China. My interpretation is the U.S. representatives refusing to sit down symbolized the strong value of the U.S. dollar, which increased significantly in the months after I received the dream and has still not returned to the 2014 levels. I think the table getting turned over symbolized a sudden devaluation of the dollar, which would infuriate China since they own more U.S. treasuries than any other nation. Although I still think that’s the right interpretation, I am also watching recent actions by President Trump imposing trade tariffs on U.S. trading partners because his actions are also causing increased tensions throughout the world, especially for our largest trading partner, China, which is especially interesting based on what Francy heard and what I saw in my log ride dream.

Tensions increased even more yesterday with the resignation of President Trump’s top economic advisor, Gary Cohn, in what appears to be due to increased tensions between him and President Trump regarding the tariffs, especially dealing with China, as reported by Zero Hedge.

This afternoon, with the unexpected resignation of Gary Cohn, this was partially confirmed, however the full confirmation that it was indeed, all about China, came moments after the Cohn news, when Bloomberg reported that the Trump administration is considering clamping down on Chinese investments in the U.S. by slapping tariffs on a broad range of its imports in response to alleged intellectual-property theft, according to people familiar with the matter.

As Bloomberg adds, under the most severe scenario being considered, the U.S. could impose tariffs on a wide range of Chinese imports, from shoes to consumer electronics.

Additionally, the White House could combine the tariffs with restrictions on Chinese investments in the U.S., which are reviewed for national-security risks by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S., the Bloomberg sources said. The U.S. is also considering a more targeted approach that would seek to rein in Chinese investments

Furthermore, the White House is looking at ways to enforce reciprocity with China on foreign investment, meaning the U.S. would only allow takeovers in sectors that U.S. companies can access in China.

There is still a chance that a trade mushroom cloud could be avoided: officials told Bloomberg that they are still examining various options, and USTR could decide to do nothing.

However, when the announcement is made, sometime in April, we doubt it will be nothing. In fact, we are quite confident that when the dust settles, Beijing will be quite furious at Washington. (Source: Zerohedge.com)

So, it appears we are moving closer to a full-blown trade war with China, which could have adverse effects on our economy and possibly lead to a full-blown military war, but I don’t think war with China is the next thing happening.

In August 2016, author and university professor Jim Reeve received a prophetic market dream showing the next major drop in the equities market would involve a military conflict, as he explained in a 15-minute video presentation. At the time, 2018 seemed a long ways off, but the market rally continued until finally reaching the top on January 26, 2018.

Although Jim and I both saw military conflicts causing an economic downturn, I don’t think we saw the same events because his dream revealed a real conflict, while mine only revealed China making threats. He saw little green army men getting cut up into pieces of confetti and falling to the ground, while I did not see any military actions.

My conclusion is Jim’s dream will soon be fulfilled with a military conflict causing the markets to drop sharply, but the event I saw is still further in the future. Based on other prophetic insights and rumors, I think the conflict he saw is more likely with North Korea, not China, and that will be the catalyst for the fulfillment of my log ride dream and what Francy heard about FAZ moving up. So, I am not expecting FAZ to skyrocket yet, but I am still expecting that to happen later.

Prophetic insights provide partial information that require assumptions about the timing and sequence of events that might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing, but is offered as a pieces of the puzzle for prayerful consideration.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
March 7, 2018 3:50 AM

James, thank you for this post. Lois Vogel Sharp on her web site has a warning about an imminent economic collapse with a warning to stock up on food etc. as panic will cause the supermarket shelves to empty until the situation is resolved. All the best.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 7, 2018 4:14 PM

Lately when I go to a certain supermarket, I get a sick feeling while I’m shopping. As I stock up gradually by only adding a few extra items with each visit, so it’s not so much to carry and It’s more painless to my pocketbook, I thought that was adequate. But recently, the feeling was overwhelmingly queasy, and the Lord also said to me, “someday the shelves will be empty.” He reminded me of the stores in Houston and the price gouging on bottled water. I’m starting to take it much more seriously now.

Joel
March 7, 2018 6:47 AM
jerry rigg
March 7, 2018 1:38 PM

Reader take note, this is the second time Lois has mentioned this to my knowledge, this time seems more urgent.

jerry rigg
March 7, 2018 1:37 PM

Glad you posted this about Lois, really kind of shook me up when I saw it. Sometimes its hard to imagine shelves bare, but then again, read the bible and you will see prophetic warnings fulfilled to the T, despite the seeming impossibility in the natural realm. It could be a double whammy of a Far East quake and war sabre rattling? Prepare.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 7, 2018 12:39 PM

I give thanks for you, James, for being a blessing in sharing your dreams and visions about prophetic market moves. I was clueless about financial things before coming to z3. I 💚FAZ, well, simply because your 2014 dream about it led me to Z3. I knew in my heart that even though your prophetic dream seemed strange and unheard of to me at the time, I felt without a doubt it was a word from the Lord. So what I received in returns from that dream in the form of what z3 has offered me spiritually, opening my eyes to so many other things that I had been clueless about, it has been priceless compared to the monetary return I’m looking forward to from my FAZ investment, with which I plan on sharing to bless others for the Kingdom of God.

Stanley
Stanley
March 7, 2018 2:45 PM

FAZ is showing extreme volatility. Markets are nervous. FAZ is about to skyrocket! Strap yourself is boys and girls.

jomen
jomen
March 7, 2018 3:24 PM

Anyone here from Canada who can help me where to buy Faz ..i’m still clueless up to this point.thanks

ChristineB
ChristineB
March 7, 2018 7:14 PM

Jomen, if you have an account with one of the major 5 banks in Canada they offer brokerage-linked accounts as well. You can also transfer your RRSPs into a self-directed RRSP account with most brokerage firms in Canada. I use Qtrade, like their customer service; fees and technical support and analysis.

jomen
jomen
March 7, 2018 7:51 PM

Thanks for the info ..good to know before sign up.

March 7, 2018 5:29 PM

Jomen , you can buy Faz at pretty much any stock broker in Canada. Note: Faz is traded at the NYSE (NY Stock exchange).
Blessings.

jomen
jomen
March 7, 2018 5:32 PM

Thanks Sonia ..I appreciate it ..ready to buy.

ed h
March 7, 2018 9:14 PM

Stanley,
It is volatile. It is sitting below the 9, 20 and the 55 MA. Just hit a triple bottom of 10.53. The highest fib I have on it is at 17.87 the 423% line. Could it go higher, sure but the financials have to take a serious hit. If I go back a bit further on the chart I get a fib at 25.73 for a longer term 423% line.
All depends on your risk level. Watch XLF if it breaks below 27.95 area the 61.8% retracement, FAZ could start rocking.

Stanley
Stanley
March 10, 2018 1:17 AM

Today was a kick in the stomach. FAZ down .63. Even more volatility. I’m thinking of buying more FAZ though.

Ed H
Ed H
March 10, 2018 9:21 AM

Stanley,
Forgot to mention. Did you look at the XLF chart? It gapped up big yesterday. 2 big green candles and about a .50 cent gap. This is the one to watch for the financial sector. As long as this goes up FAZ will go down.

Ed H
Ed H
March 10, 2018 9:04 AM

Stanley,
The bet way is to tier in and not go all in. Look for 9.69 that could be a support if it fails it goes to the low $8 area. FAZ to 44-46 area is about 4x return. You can do that easy with a bank put option . Look up the top 10 holdings that FAZ holds .Not financial advice though. The banks are doing well so shorting them is very risky.

reg31miller
reg31miller
March 8, 2018 12:34 PM

ed
Do you think a fib retracement on Russell 1000 would be more accurate to dictate what FAZ will do?

FAZ is a 3x fund that resets so I would think the FIB calculations would be more accurate against the Russell 1000 since thats what FAZ is a derivative basically of

thoughts?

Ed H
Ed H
March 8, 2018 3:52 PM

Reg31,
You could be right. RUI is above the 20,55 and 200MA. Looks like 1505 is a big support line. The 55 is actually on the 1505.
The 50% fib is 1504.
These are the next levels.of retracement.
on the 1hr high of 2/27 and low of 3/2
.618% 1485
.786% 1483
100% 1466
1.618% 1418
2.618% 1341
3.618% 1265
4.236% 1218
What’s pretty interesting is that the RUI is in a wedge and it intersects on 3/15. Next week could be exciting for sure.
Richard has been running fibs on GBTC and they are pretty close to BTC actions.

reg31miller
reg31miller
March 9, 2018 12:07 AM

Ed,
That 3/15 date is interesting. Phanuel mentioned March 13-26 being a key time frame though I think he was more referencing cryptos.

I think we get another tantrum like we had not to long ago when the 10 year bond rate hits somewhere between 3 and 3.25%

The FED meeting is around March 21st I think and at the end of this month they are also supposed to be increasing the Bond sell off rate from 22 billion to 32 billion.

Another bit of interesting information. Trump now is going to talk with North Korea???

The timing of all this coming together is what is interesting.

I appreciate the FIB #s…. do you mind giving me a crash course as to the probability of those levels getting reached on average? Im guessing only in extreme cases would you ever see a 4.236 retracement right?

Corrine
Corrine
March 8, 2018 9:13 PM

Hi Ed H, so just to clarify GBTC could reach those numbers $1485, $1483…?
Thanks so much ,
Corrine

Ed H
Ed H
March 8, 2018 9:38 PM

Corrine,
Those numbers are for the Russel 1000. RUI
That would be awesome if it were GBTC.

reg31miller
reg31miller
March 8, 2018 12:42 PM

one other quick notice….
is it just me or does it look like we have just formed a head and shoulders pattern since the January/February low????

Ed H
Ed H
March 10, 2018 8:54 AM

Yes it did and just went over. I think we could be going higher for a bit.

March 8, 2018 3:53 PM

Hi James, you wrote, “My conclusion is Jim’s dream will soon be fulfilled with a military conflict causing the markets to drop sharply, but the event I saw is still further in the future. Based on other prophetic insights and rumors, I think the conflict he saw is more likely with North Korea, not China, and that will be the catalyst for the fulfillment of my log ride dream” –

Yes, this may be nearing. I revisited various interviews of James Rickards in the past few months. It seems, based on ‘high level’ statements communicated to Rickards, that March 20 is the date which action would need to be taken – with a 70% chance of war with NK taking place.

I have additionally followed intel from Q-Anon – who suggests that NK is beholden to dark elements within the deep state (in other words – it doesn’t act alone). Combining this from a word of knowledge from Pastor Masih (that NK strikes the US in some form) – this could be an actual attack by them OR a false flag** – blamed on them. Needless to say – something is on the horizon – only time will tell. Perilous times.

** = 2018 Hawaii ‘false missile alert’ – was one such fasle flag that thankfully was intercepted / stopped.

March 9, 2018 12:44 AM

Seems there have been some important developments regarding NK – an announcement of an agreement of talks to take place between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by the end of May has just been released. Q-Anon intel suggests that the deep state’s “strings have been cut” – they no longer control NK – if true this is major. Perhaps then the allusion to war focuses on the Middle East – but then again – a false flag is still possible – deep state is facing actioning of indictments – going forward – many suggest they are desperate:

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 9, 2018 1:21 AM

John NZ
I recall a vision I shared a while ago that China will do everything to prevent a war, because they didn’t want to deal with the refugees. It seems to be coming to pass as deal was already made in the Forbidden city per Q anon. Trump … the master 4D chess player with wisdom from God.

Shalom

William
William
March 9, 2018 2:16 AM

Phanuel,

NK may bomb China. Just the possibility. Refugee problem is not a real big problem. I faintly remember I read some thing about NK do a great harm to China, then China move in and capture most of their land. I also read on Z3 that Korea will one day become united. According the prophetic word that NK will join to attack US while Russia and China attack US in the future, it would be hard to understand the unification of Korea can happen before Russia and China will attack US in the future.

I believe US and China have the agreement already. NK owning the nuclear bomb is actually causing greater harm to China.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 9, 2018 7:02 AM

William
North Korea has been neutralized. China is working with Trump. It’s game over for the cabal.

The Fed is toast
Indictments are coming ( Sessions about to drop the hammer)
Obama and his cronies are toast
Clinton’s and their cronies are toast
Soros is toast
Mainstream media is toast
Democratic Party is toast

This was shared prophetically over a year ago before and after Trump was elected.

Glory to God
Shalom

William
William
March 9, 2018 10:37 AM

Yes, glory to God. Love to see all those things happen.

March 9, 2018 5:38 PM

Yes, Glory to God ! I I could I would give 10,000 thumbs up !

Kirk
Kirk
March 9, 2018 7:01 PM

I’ll toast to that !!

Steve
Steve
March 9, 2018 6:52 AM

John NZ, The greatest danger now is a false flag by deep state. Byron Searle saw war happening in spite of much diplomacy. Any attack on US can easily be blamed on NKorea as American public has been conditioned to believe it by MSM.

March 9, 2018 3:08 PM

Hi Steve – you are correct to point that out – that post of Byron Searle mentioned – quote: “My son, within the next few days a series of events will draw this nation into war. There will be much diplomacy behind closed doors, but the end result will be war…” – the deep state could run a false flag to divert the narrative – and confound the hopes of diplomacy. Will have to see…

William
William
March 9, 2018 1:17 AM

NK has been using that tactics for a long time. I don’t think DT will let NK get away with it this time. The market future does not move by the new. It is indeed danger to NK. Chines withdraw their support to NK by cutting off a lot of trade and supply. It looks like that not long ago NK is saying Chinese are their enemy of one thousand year while Japanese is their enemy of one hundred year. The Chinese troops are already ready near NK’s border. Since the prophetic word has come out that US will strike NK. It should happen.

bill
bill
March 11, 2018 5:28 PM

I don’t believe your Rickards interpretation is quite correct. Rickards told people to prepare for the Petro-Yuan implementation on March 20th, knowing that actual rollout date is March 26th. As an adviser, telling people the day of the event would not be the best way to prepare for the Petro-Yuan rollout.

Rickards has moved his US / North Korea war date back to June, 2018 (and that June date was before the summit announcement.) Rickards added the caveat that North may get a credible missile and nuke program in place.

Note the BRICs nations combined receive an increase in IMF voting rights allocation in mid-late April (over 15%.) This will along the BRICs to veto any US IMF proposals that does not favor the BRICs.

Back to the Petro-Yuan, the US dollar tumbled 250 basis points, in the 3 Trading days before the previous Petro-Yuan proposed implementation date (Jan. 18, 2018.) Petri-Yuan Rollout out for Gold + tariff conflicts may be the turning over of the table as the US Dollar may fall for 89 on the Dollar index to 84 or 80 or even lower (next support levels.)

March 11, 2018 10:11 PM

Hi Bill – my commentary was based on intel shared by Rickards, shared in Oct Australia – and posted on dailyreckoning website – providing a time frame of NK missle delivery capabilities – Rickards was quoting what was discussed by Pompeo. The Petro-Yuan is another subject and your update is appreciated. Everything is getting more tense – James just posted an article by Byron Searle on a false flag on Washington – entirely unsettling… I hope this word is dead wrong.

Ronald
Ronald
March 9, 2018 12:36 PM

James today I noticed that I could not buy FAZ. Something to do with ppiir documents in our country, That reminded me at your 7.7.14 dream where you were not able to buy it too, In a quiet meditating moment on it I heard a voice in me “tell James so he will not be too late”. So I decided to do this. As always please seek your own confirmation with our Lord for the right time for you. God bless.

William
William
March 9, 2018 10:25 PM

Ronard,
Which country do you live in?

Fred
Fred
March 14, 2018 10:43 AM

Had dream this morning where the Dow was down >1,000 points in a single day either intra day or at close. No timing given. First dream for a while about equities.

Kirk
Kirk
March 7, 2018 4:56 PM

So I just logged onto my Binance account today, only to find that someone had gotten into my account and sold all of my coins. Everything was converted to BTC and they tried to drive up the price of VIA by putting all my BTC into a high limit order for VIA. Fortunately Binance caught this and stopped the order from going through. I just recently changed my password and have the 2FA auth so I have no idea how this could happen. Someone from Russia did try to get into my account a couple weeks ago and that is when I changed my password and set up 2FA. Now I am trying to transfer out all of my BTC but it is suspended. Hopefully no one else had this issue. Fortunately it looks like I still have most if not all of my balance intact, but it was very disconcerting to say the least! Not sure what to do now.

March 7, 2018 5:58 PM

Kirk, your computer is probably infected with a malware. That is why whenever you change your password the hackers know about it (some kind of computer bug may be on your computer reading what you type on your keyboard which sends the info to the hackers…. so not matter how many times you change your password they will get the info).
Last weekend I clicked on a link connected to a scam . When I realized it was a scam I turned my computer off. I did not know what to do so I prayed about it and felt the Lord leading me to buy a brand new computer and use the potentially infected computer for only non crypto and non financial stuff.

What is $ 300-400 for an extra computer compared with the risks of losing tens of thousands Dollars worth of crypto …. and losing sleep over it!

Something for you to consider !

Shalom!

John T
John T
March 9, 2018 4:52 AM

Hi Kirk,

I got the same experience! I was holding LTC in my binance account and log in to find LTC had been sold into BTC and the hackers used BTC to buy VIA coins! The transaction of the VIA coins had since been reversed, but I am losing money as LTC has appreciated against BTC.

My computer is a new one, no malware, nothing. I had setup 2 factor authentication like you thus I am not sure how the hackers get into my account. I did not use any bots or touch their APIs

John T
John T
March 9, 2018 5:28 AM

Hi Kirk,

It seems like we have been to a binance phishing site (website with seemingly same url) that stole our password. I recalled last month, I visited binance website, tried to log in and the website said my account was hacked??? I received an email and some other funny things happened. That must be the phishing website that stole my password.

Changed your password now.

Kirk
Kirk
March 9, 2018 1:36 PM

Hi John, it still seems weird. I can’t even get into my own site with my password until I get the auth code from my cellphone text. They don’t have that, so I don’t know how they got around it.

John T
John T
March 11, 2018 11:54 PM

Hi Kirk,

The hackers did that to all the people that went to their plishing site, including me. There are security loopholes for getting auth code from your phone and google authenticator. I did a google search but could not understand fully as I am not a technical person.

MOSES
MOSES
March 8, 2018 2:09 AM

Kirk, you are not alone according to the articles I have been reading. Were you using a bot to trade in your account? Need to know this. Thanks, MOSES

Read the sites and sentences below please:

Regarding the recent security issue with Binance, the alleged hackers cashed out by setting extremely high sell orders on Viacoin and funneling money through compromised API keys. This led to a price jump of almost more than 100x within just a matter of minutes. This comes to light right after Japan announces they will be shutting down certain exchanges in regards to cyber-security. Where the Binance servers are currently located.

Until further FUD is cleared, we recommend moving tokens to personal wallets and steering clear of external API services.

Japan’s financial regulator will slap administrative punishment notices on several cryptocurrency exchanges this week and plans to force some to suspend their business, people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday.

Kirk
Kirk
March 8, 2018 1:25 PM

Hi Moses, no I was not using a bot, I don’t even know how to do that. Also, I did not have an API set up. I don’t know what that is either. Binance is now calling it a preplanned large scale phishing and stealing attempt. They are calling the perpetrators hackers. I did have an unauthorized login to my account a few weeks ago by someone in Russia. They must have set up an API at that time on my account and let it sit until the preplanned moment. I reset my password and set up a 2FA auth but I guess it was too late. I’m just grateful that it was caught in time so I did not lose all of my deposits, just a few more hairs. There is an article about it posted on the binance site now. Thank you everyone for your comments.

Matt Cdn
March 9, 2018 7:03 AM

Hi Kirk,

I have heard that Binance put out a blog post explaining what happened with the hacking incident. The Youtuber in the link below does an excellent job of explaining what transpired in the second half of his video. The site was compromised a couple of months ago and all of this was strategically planned by the perpetrators, however amazingly, the hackers were the ones who ended up losing $. That’s because they had purchased the initial VIA coins (that everyone’s hacked account was trying to buy) with their own money and made off with nothing. Basically, when they were trying to run off with the BTC (that they used their VIA sale proceeds to purchase) and transfer it out of the exchange, Binance’s tools picked it up within 2 minutes of noticing all the strange activity and froze all withdrawals. So the hackers never got away with it, and they lost all their VIA coin, which Binance seized and ended up donating to charity. Finally a win for the crypto exchanges? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36XXYBEUb0

Also – in the first half of the video, he reveals a key piece that may very well be underlying some of BTC price drops in the last couple of months. Ties back in to the Mt Gox exchange scandal from a few years ago where the exchange was hacked and 700.000+ Bitcoins were stolen…very interesting.

Shalom!

Kirk
Kirk
March 9, 2018 7:30 PM

Thanks Matt, it sure is great that no one lost their money – except the hackers !

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 7, 2018 7:22 PM

Kirk, don’t go to any Russian website including Yobit exchange. Clear your computers of any viruses that track everything you type. Make sure no smart tv is behind you when you are on the computer. Smart TVs have a small camera in the middle of the screen that watch everything in front of it, and can be used by manufacturer, NSA, and/or hackers.

MOSES
MOSES
March 8, 2018 2:14 AM

I have AVAST anti-virus program on my computer and I went to a crypto currency site today and a program tried to download a virus miner on my computer but AVAST caught it and prevented it from happening. Love that AVAST. Blessings, MOSES

Robert
Robert
March 8, 2018 3:46 AM

It was in the database with definitions of Avast or the heuristic engine caught it. But not all viruses are detected. A solution to this would be running the browser use for web surfing in a protected environment. It is called sandbox. There are some programs for that. I use Sandboxie. It’s a paid software. The free version has a nag screen at the opening for a few seconds. Sandboxie has the option to delete the sandbox content after you close the browser. Comodo antivirus and Comodo firewall also have a function to run browsers virtual / in container. It is recommended to use a browser for web surfing and another browser only for exchanges and e-mail (because of the dangerous add-ons). I know that Avast has SafeZone browser that blocks phishing scams, hackers and ads. But I doesn’t have sandbox technology. It is an enhanced security browser just like Comodo Dragon.

MOSES
MOSES
March 9, 2018 3:06 AM

Robert: Thank you for those tips. I have downloaded Sandboxie and it is running on my computer. Does the free version protect my computer? Thanks, MOSES

Robert
Robert
March 10, 2018 11:28 AM
In my opinion the only solution to be 100% sure that you are clean is to use a computer dedicated only to access e-mail and exchanges. With a dedicated computer the user can be hacked only thru a pishing site, from an inside job of the exchange or if the user reuse the same name / password from a compromised site. About 10 years ago my computer and my mother’s computer have been infected without realizing it. On companies, computers are interconnected with a LAN (Local Area Network). One of my work colleagues was infected with the Conficker virus. Then thru LAN, this virus, who also had the worm function, copied to all of the company’s computers. I used the memory stick to copy a file from work computer and the I used this memory stick to copy the file in my computer from home. Then I use the same stick to copy to the other computer from home. So both were infected. The virus detected the removable drives which were connected to the infected computer (memory stick, external hard disk) and copied automatically. When I was announced that all computers are infected I scanned the computer with three antiviruses. None of them detected it. IT department contacted Microsoft who made a tool to remove this virus. Only after approximate one month the antivirus companies put the signature of the virus in the database of the antiviruses. For anyone who would have been difficult to realize that was infected. I could at least vaccinate my memory stick. Bitdefender has done one tool named Bitdefender USB Immunizer and Panda has done Panda USB Vaccine. I think you saw on some CD’s / DVD’s that start automatically when you put them in your computer. They use a hidden file named autorun.inf in… Read more »
March 10, 2018 4:59 PM
Hi Robert, I clicked on a link connected to a crypto scam a week and a half ago and I felt my computer could have been infected by a virus. I prayed about it and felt I should buy a new computer (which I did ) that I will use for Cryptos only (to connect to exchanges and to retrieve some emails like you stated). I have not used my ‘infected ‘ computer since (I use a tablet to surf the web). However, I would like to retrieve one public address and one private key on the desktop of my potentially infected computer and transfer them to a flash drive. Is there a safe way to do it ? Are the vaccines that you mentioned something I should be using? I am thinking I could turn on my computer and transfer my addresses to a USB as long as I don’t connect to the internet. This way , the copied files (if any) can’t be sent to the hackers. How are the copied files (on my infected computer) being sent to the hackers? I mean if I turn on my computer but don’t access the internet, these files can’t be sent out ? Or is it just too late to do anything? Meaning the files have already been copied and sent? Is it something that is done quickly like automatic or does it take some time like the normal speed of (copying and sending the files ? Like I said after I realized that I clicked on a link connected to a scam I turned off my computer but from the time I clicked on the link connected to a scam to the moment I realized it was a scam 10-15 minutes had passed… What about files that have been… Read more »
Robert
Robert
March 11, 2018 11:18 AM
Hi Sonia, There are two ways by which the hackers can steal data. They can use viruses to search files that are using names like crypto, wallet, password, bitcoin, etc. Another method is to use keyloggers. This type of malware record the keystrokes. When the victim acceseaza a site, the keylogger record name of the site, username and password because it can record every single press of a key on a keyboard. Some of them can even make screen shots. Obvious, informations can be passed on to hackers only when you are connected to the internet. I see you’re pretty sure that you have a virus. 1. The safest method to recover the addresses is to open the infected computer with no internet connection and to print on a paper (even two times would be better and put the papers in different places) the file with the addresses then format the computer (format all drives not only C where your operating system is installed) and reinstall the operating system. 2. If you don’t have a printer… another method. On the new computer you must update the operating system. If you don’t have one you can use a clean computer to download the windows 10 iso file from microsoft site, burn it to a DVD and install it on the new computer. It can be used without problems even if it’s not licensed. After that install a good antivirus (on the new computer). Then open the infected computer. Don’t connect to the internet. Open the file with the public address and the private key. Then, on the new computer, open a file and copy addresses using keyboard. After copying them, it’s very likely that you wrote them wrong because they are long. Don’t check the address using the visual method because… Read more »
March 11, 2018 5:12 PM

Hi Robert, thanks for the great info !

I have a printer so I will use it to retrieve my addresses ( option 1).
I already had a virus years ago on a different computer and I had to reformat it (I did not do it myself, an IT guy did it for me) . However, I had all sorts of weird stuff happen to my computer after the reformat. That is why I made the decision of using my infected computer only for non financial and non crypto stuff and I won’t bother have it reformatted (I feel I cannot be 100% sure that the job done by any IT guy will result in a 100% virus free computer). So instead I will “quarantine “ my infected computer and this way I will feel 100% safe!

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions, it is REALLY appreciated. I can see you really know your stuff and it may even help other Z3 members to better secure their info and assets.
Many Blessings to you !

William
William
March 10, 2018 8:40 PM

Sonia,
I am using the free antivirus software, called ” 360 total security “. This software has indeed stopped all virus attack for me. This software was developed by a Chinese company. Its share value is among the top 3. It owns the WeChat. This software has the international version. You can think about to download it and kill all the virus. Three months ago, there was a virus called ” want to cry ” or something else. This software has detected this virus and has protected Chinese computers. I also pray to God and ask God to send angel to protect all my accounts. The download link is https://www.360totalsecurity.com/en/download-free-antivirus/

March 10, 2018 10:05 PM

Thanks William. I will look into it.
Blessings !

Robert
Robert
March 10, 2018 11:26 AM
I hope you downloaded it from the official website https://www.sandboxie.com/ The free version offers the same protection as the paid version. After 30 days of use, the free version displays reminders to upgrade to the paid version, but remains functional. The free version is missing two features which are available in the paid version: automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie and run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. I don’t use this features and I don’t mind the window that appears for a few seconds to buy it when I open the program. If you have problems with its functionality you have to look how to solve them on sandboxie site at Help & FAQ – Known Conflicts with other programs. With some configurations it doesn’t work. I use it with Avira antivirus and works well. When you open “Sandboxed Web Browser” icon from the desktop, the default browser will open in sandbox. You can see that the browser is sandboxed because if you go with the cursor on the edge of the browser, it appears framed with a yellow line. After you close the browser, you can delete the sandbox content (there are always many files in sandbox because all the temporary internet files, cookies and if it’s the case viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and adware). Right click the sandoxie icon from the taskbar (looks like a yellow quadrangle) -> DefaultBox -> Delete Contents. Sometimes, the processes of the programs that run in the sandbox don’t close. Then you must right click the sandoxie icon from the taskbar -> Terminate All Programs. Then you can delete the sandbox content. It also has an automatic deletion function of the sandbox -> double click (not right click) the sandoxie… Read more »
Nick
Nick
March 7, 2018 6:27 PM

Kirk, the issue is with Binance. They say it’s not a hack, and all suspicious tx’s have been reversed and all coins safe. Lots of FUD on the forums. Seems they have sorted it out quickly. This coupled with talk of forced registration of exchanges seems to be the reason for today’s across the board drop. https://www.coindesk.com/funds-safe-binance-denies-crypto-hack-rumors/

MOSES
MOSES
March 8, 2018 2:22 AM

Nick, wouldn’t Binance try and salvage it’s reputation by saying there was no hack when in reality there was one? Take a look at the news below. It looks like they are admitting that those Binance users using API keys were actually hacked, so I do not know how they can say there was no hacking:

In its initial statement on Reddit, Binance said it was investigating these reports, announcing all withdrawals had been suspended but pushing back against claims that the platform was hacked.

“As of this moment, the only confirmed victims have registered API keys (to use with trading bots or otherwise). There is no evidence of the Binance platform being compromised,” the post said. “Please remain patient and we will provide an update as quickly as possible.”

Discussion on Reddit indicated that investors using trading bots may have fallen victim to stolen API keys, but it is unclear how widespread the issue was.

Chris M
Chris M
March 23, 2018 3:28 PM

I’m on the FAZ and UVXY ride. Ready for the BIG splash down 😁

March 22, 2018 3:18 PM

Today’s Marketwatch headline: Dow skids below 24,000, tumbling over 700 points on trade-war fears – so as the article suggests – this rattled the markets – there may be some repercussions on Monday when PetroYuan futures kicks off – might this push the dollar lower and PM’s up?

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 22, 2018 3:40 PM

I think that the Dow will continue to slide through Friday and into next week

Michael Joseph
March 22, 2018 3:47 PM

Based on….?

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 22, 2018 3:55 PM

Based on recent experience. Similar Drop happened in Early February, where a dip started on Thursday, worsened on Friday (666 drop in the Dow) and dipped even worse on the following Monday.

Trade War is serious. Petro-Yuan (Chinese currency to trade crude oil) is starting on Monday March 26. Tensions are rising, this is not easy to fix. The fear is real and serious.

Michael Joseph
March 22, 2018 4:10 PM

I don’t doubt it. Just wanted to know what you’re thinking was.

March 22, 2018 3:58 PM

Yes Cunny Fred – this could trigger further commotion going forward – China will not sit idle – not sure what impact (deliberate?) the PetroYuan futures might have next week. Have not seen Phanuel of recent here at Z3. I scaled into S&P short positions based on his March 13 word. If he is correct – this downtrend contnues…

Bob F.
Bob F.
March 15, 2018 10:17 AM

I had a dream the other night about a single engine type Cessna plane that had crashed. As I observed the mangled wreckage on the ground, I noticed the serial number on the wing that started with 1FZ—— ( the only characters I can remember ). Somehow I knew how to use that number to trace the plane’s manufacturer, owner, flight origin, and especially what caused the crash. I guess I was a CSI or something, but my partner and I as hard as we tried, couldn’t find any information at all about the plane. Nor who and or what caused the crash. Everything about it was a complete mystery. Then I heard my partner say, “Unseen hand.” EOD

If this dream is from the Lord, my only conclusion is that these strong pullbacks and crashes across the board, are being orchestrated by forces with nefarious motives.

Brian C
March 15, 2018 12:58 PM

Bob, I think your dream is related to equities (i.e., Cessna = airplane = equities). I agree with SNS that 1FZ relates to FAZ. Your dream may be saying that equities are going to crash, therefore the Lord is instructing you to purchase FAZ (inverse ETF)?

The phrase “Unseen hand” can also refer to the fact that it’s the Lord who is orchestrating the equities crash, so no one would be able to figure out the exact reason for the crash.

Interestingly, a type of Cessna plane (DC-6A and DC-6B) earned its certification on Oct 29, 1929 – the day of the great stock market crash. If you do some research you’ll find that no one knew what exactly caused the stock market crash back then (The Great Crash by John K Galbraith is a great read for those interested). I think the Lord is saying that this upcoming crash will be similar in nature.

K Shine
K Shine
March 15, 2018 1:39 PM

Brain C. Wow! That’s great insight! I also had the thought that the market would crash and 1FZ was like an arrow up for FAZ.

Bob F.
Bob F.
March 15, 2018 7:06 PM

I’ve been buying FAZ every time it drops below $10. It’s possible the “unseen hand refers to the Lord however, it felt like there was something more sinister at play. But we all know the Lord can turn that which was meant for evil into good.Thanks for the response Brian!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 15, 2018 11:49 AM

FAZ. SNS.

March 15, 2018 1:52 AM

James – I reread your post and in the quoted section it mentioned “”sometime in April”” – related to the determination of the larger scope of tariffs on imports from China (Section 301 related). A recent March 13th article at Politico mentions “”Those tariffs are expected to be rolled out as soon as next week, the officials said, adding that the timing could slip.”” So we could see the markets shaken by these developments even before””sometime in April””. I have been waiting on the sidelines – in regards to shorting the market (been considering your March 27th date) – but I have a sense now to scale into some April 20 expiry options. All indices are showing signs of gradual movement down the last few days – and could be a sign of a full-out drop – similar to the last drop – which developed slowly and caught a lot of people (including me) by surprise once it gained momentum..