Prophetic dream shows President Trump removed from office.

In a short dream, published on YouTube by Tetelestai on the Cross, her husband saw a breaking news headline, “President Trump Removed from Office.” That was the end of the dream.

In a previous dream, he received a knock at the door and a white envelope was given to him with the White House seal on it and these words, “A letter from the President”. When he opened it, he saw it was written on the letterhead of the White House and these words, “The Oval Office of Barack Obama.”

In the 8-minute video below, he speculates about the possible meaning of his Obama dream, perhaps meaning Obama will become President of the UN or some other nation or organization. However, my interpretation is Obama returns to the office of President of the United States because the letter had the White House seal on it, was written on the White House letterhead, and identified the source as “the Oval Office,” which is a unique feature associated only with the White House. In addition, many other people have been shown Obama returning to power as President of the United States, including me. So even though it would violate our Constitutional process, I think it’s a mistake to disregard the details shown in the dream. Obama and the hidden figures supporting him care nothing about our Constitution.

I am sharing these warnings and taking them seriously because they confirm what God showed me. In the first insight God gave me about Obama back in 2014, I was shown he is the one who will fulfill the ancient prophecy in Daniel 11:39, “He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god.” So if we see him returning to power, it would be disastrous for our nation and especially for Christians because the end result will be the destruction of our nation and the death of millions of our people.

These warnings are hard for many people to hear because it makes them fearful, but the righteous have nothing to fear because God’s judgments are not directed at them. He shows us these things in advance so we will not be caught off guard or tormented by fear when they happen. He is able to show us where to go and what to do to avoid the coming destruction, so we must resist the spirit of fear that is causing so many people to reject these warnings and maliciously slander the messengers by calling them fear mongers.

The righteous cry, and Yahweh hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but Yahweh delivers him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19)

Yahweh helps them and delivers them; He delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in Him. (Psalm 37:40)

He is a shield to those who walk in integrity. (Proverbs 2:7b)

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
July 2, 2018 2:48 PM

Lets all join in prayer to avert this dream. In the name of Jesus we reject Barrack Obama coming back to be president of the united states. We know he is a wolf in sheeps clothing looking to devour the sheep. In the name of Jesus send protection angels to keep Trump in the white house and give him wisdom to stay in office and avert any assassination attempts on his life.

jerry rigg
July 2, 2018 4:28 PM

I agree we reject Obama coming back as president of anything except maybe the national political dissident club which is going under as we speak. Yes, lets pray for Trump and his protection.

Jason V
Jason V
July 2, 2018 3:08 PM

I don’t think President Trump will be removed so maybe it’s one of those conditional prophecies. STILL in agreement with praying for Trump’s 8 years and abundant Godly life.

flea
flea
July 5, 2018 10:37 AM

Mr Obama (or any former president) don’t officially have the title of President after leaving office.

The words “The Oval Office of Barack Obama” can perhaps indicate that he will set up a competing Oval Office that leads the resistance against Trump and the conservatives.

Just keep on praying and God will make it all work for His greater purpose and glory – He is unstoppable on His way to His creation end-goal.

Lisa
July 2, 2018 10:31 PM
Lisa
July 2, 2018 10:25 PM

Jeff Byerly was given a word about Barack Obama being the real leader of America already…http://holyspiritwind.net/2018/07/01/barack-hussein-obama-is-the-real-leader-of-america/

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
July 2, 2018 8:04 PM

This seems like a sincere true dream from Holy Spirit. But please I beg all of us in the body of Christ to learn how to interpret dreams-especially dark dreams which foretell the plans of the enemy or warning dreams!!! When we accept these as unavoidable truths we actually come into agreement with them and aid the enemy in bringing them to pass!! Without knowing the details of the dream-dark/light-feelings etc I would interpret the Trump removed from office as a dark dream/plans of the enemy. A warning for us to pray against and for Gods will to be done as there are many prophetic voices all the way back to Kim Clement about Trump being a 2 term president. The same with the dream of a knock at the door and the note from Obama-this dream is Notifying us of evil intentions of Obama (or could be symbolic of the evil behind him) for us to pray against and say NO to one such as him occupying the White House again! Let’s please don’t come into agreement with these plans of the enemy. I am sorry I have no intention of lecturing but I see our brothers and sister doing this often and we are perishing for lack of knowledge. Many times while I am teaching a dream interpretation course someone will present a dark dream and when we discuss it and bring it into the light and see the purpose of God behind it to prevent it from happening, they are set free! Please see if these ramblings bear a witness in your spirit and be encouraged to delve deeply into studying biblical dream interpretation. John Paul Jackson and Doug Addison are highly recommended. Blessings!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 4, 2018 12:22 AM

Don’t kick me too hard, but if I recall correctly, years ago Kim Clement Prophesied shortly after Obama was elected, that he would be a very good President to lead our nation. You know how Kim used a lot of rhyme or prose in some of his massages. Well, I read that message about a year ago. It was almost buried under a huge number of old and archived prophecies. IMHO Obama was a deceiving man, one I’d hate to see back in any kind of power.

July 5, 2018 7:56 AM

Sister Linda , I mean no offence but Kim Clement is a false prophet , I would really pray about believing anything he has said , HOLY SPIRIT has told me clearly he is false and does not hear the LORD but he does hear in the Spirit . Blessings

Paula
Paula
July 6, 2018 5:57 AM

Just as I was about to reply to Linda and tell her Kim Clement was a false prophet I read your comment. I am in total agreement with you! If he was a true prophet OF GOD he would have seen that Obama was and is downright EVIL!

July 6, 2018 7:42 AM

Sister Paula I went to church with John Paul Jackson in 1985 – 86 , I have meet Duduman, David Wikerson , Henry Gruver , Chuck Youngbrandt & three other prophets , I have studied them as men of GOD & all the OT prophets . I have found if a prophet ( a special messenger of GOD ) is wearing an Armani Suit & living high on the hog , they are always false . Blessings

William
William
July 5, 2018 11:33 AM

John,
Do you have any idea about this Dr David Owuor ? Is he a false prophet?

July 5, 2018 11:48 AM

Brother William while I have heard of Dr. Owuor , I have not been lead to listen to him and so know little of him , nor have I asked the LORD about him . I am not judging Kim Clements salvation , only his words & I asked the LORD about him . I am sure he is sincere , just false / off base . Blessings

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 4, 2018 12:31 AM

From the above post! “When we accept these as unavoidable truths we actually come into agreement with them and aid the enemy in bringing them to pass!!” How so??? I know this how the New Age/Humanistic thought process operates. My neighbor told me the other day. “Linda you mustn’t even talk about this fire season being bad. If you believe or proclaim something you have the power to bring it to pass.” There is a difference between reality and, truth; or a form of mind control, taking it so far as into a form of witchcraft. Hope I didn’t offend, that’s never my intention.

Corrine
Corrine
July 2, 2018 9:00 PM

Thanks Hillbilly, I completely agree with you!! Let’s view these horrible dreams of Obama or someone like him trying to be in the White House again as a warning dream and pray against it for sure! Souls are in the valley of decision and we are called as believers to declare what the Lord has to say and His plans for us which are good! Blessings,
Corrine.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 2, 2018 1:57 PM

Nichols claims a statute exists by which a FEMA provisional government can step in and take over our government under certain extreme conditions, including an invasion by a foreign military or simultaneous riots in five or more cities. In that event, Nichols claims a temporary FEMA government would replace our Constitutional republic, which would allow the new “leader” to function as a dictator, making decisions without Congressional approval.

bill
bill
July 7, 2018 2:13 AM

Obama signed the Kigali principles that allow the UN to invade a signature country if rioting occurs.

DAVID
July 3, 2018 2:48 PM

I heard that too and I pray it don’t come to pass. God had chosen Trump for a reason to be the next president. I also heard other Christian’s having dreams that he will also be re-elected president. God is in charge of everything.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
July 2, 2018 11:39 PM

With regard to Trump:

I have had many dreams about Trump making hay about the Arrest of HRC. In a year- year and a half from now. After that, all hell breaks loose.

I imagine Trump is going to see us through some tough times and a new currency. After that – is his Re-Election. God hasn’t revealed anything to me reguarding the 2020 election.

July 2, 2018 4:05 PM

This lined up so closely with what James has been shown that it got me to thinking what set of events could cause this in light of current events so I have been praying on it . From a historical & military point of view this is how it adds up to me trying to add all the words together I know . Soon war in the middle east , nukes are used ( next 60 days likely ) , this causes world wide economic problems . Trump installs a conservative Supreme court judge , then The Dems lose the mid term election , perhaps even lose seats in the Senate , they know they have lost the middle and become desperate and start planning a military coup / takeover . The economy gets worse thru the winter , rioting in some cities & martial law . In the late spring 2019 Obama the Evil starts the Day of Jihad & a military coup at the same time and take over in some form , this causes civil war & the dividing of the nation into waring camps , it will happen quickly when it happens , overnite . Just my thoughts , Blessings

Kathy C
Kathy C
July 2, 2018 5:10 PM

John Barry
We seem to be on the same ” Prophetic puzzle page” over the years
and I appreciate your sharing—of course James is leading with
Holy Spirit caution and courage and I bless and appreciate you both !
All to say , on hearing the news about Alexandria Cortez ,28 yr. old who
challenged the Dem Party establishment and won , my heart skipped a beat
with the same horror when I first saw Obama on Oprah.
Let us pray against her socialist and anti-Israel views.
She came out of nowhere–campaigned with grass roots organizations —
sound familiar ? The moment I saw her I thought of the beautiful woman
in James’ dream, remember ” who took over ” after Obama left the country.
Holy Spirit guide us in our prayers—-for Your purposes !

July 2, 2018 6:47 PM

Sister Kathy I agree James must maintain the proprieties & peace as lead by HOLY SPIRIT and does a good job . I too thought of James beautiful woman when I saw she won , she is already being called Americas Che Guevara by some on the far left , she is very dangerous . I talked to many Marxists / communists in Europe in the 70s , for the true believers it is a Spirit / religion that they believe in as much as we believe. Marxism always brings a high death count , the end justifies the means is their creed . Blessings

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 2, 2018 10:54 PM
Interesting series of events & timing, John Barry. It really is difficult to see how everything will play out & even more difficult, figuring out the timing. 🤔. Tim Foster 405 & Jeff Byerly have interesting projections as well. There is a fascinating YouTuber, Florida Marquis, that I follow, who shared this video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckfxs8hZMw&t=110s, showing that Nicaragua is allowing Venezuela & Cuba to send their military there. 😳. It is very possible that a war will break out in Central America that advances into the U.S. The conditions are ripe for this! Obama & Trump have both turned their back on Central America & much of South America & allowed both China & Russia to form strong alliances in both Central America & South America. Florida Marquis did a video showing that the U.S. gave RUSSIA 3 islands in the Carribean several years ago which creates the very real opportunity for WWIII to actually break out in Central America & the Caribbean Sea. I think this area needs to be watched closely. I read an excellent book a few years back, “Obama’s Globe”, which recounted the destruction Obama’s caused with the U.S.’ relationships in Central & South America. Trump has continued along this same vein. Failing to even acknowledge natural disasters in these regions & offer aid. The U.S. has very few allies in these regions. The new leftist President of Mexico may have been the final pin that had to fall in order to start a significant military conflict in Central America. What the deep state, through the U.S. & Trump, have done to Venezuela & Maduro & the Venezuelan People is unforgivable. Venezuela will be eager to restore the harm caused to the country by U.S. policies & trade bans to the U.S. now that Maduro has been… Read more »
July 3, 2018 6:30 AM
Amen Expat Gal , timing is so hard to see there are so many factors & unknowns . I was once a bad dude till I was 27 and very devious , there was nothing I would not do . This is the way all politicians & governments are , as a Christian now it is hard for me to think on that evil level anymore , yet we must in order to see the truth . My base line on what is to happen to America is Dumitru Duduman , it is all happening just as GOD told Duduman to the crossing of the T & the doting of the I,s , no mistakes . People want to think Mexico is our friend , they are not , Mexico hates America , they believe we have stole their greatness , we have fought two wars with Mexico , which Mexico lost , Mexico helped Germany in WW1 on the promise Mexico would get Texas , New Mexico & Arizona back and committed sabotage on our southern border to help Germany . As far as Central America & Venezuela our policys have hurt them but not as much as their own corruption & evil has . People and nations always want to blame others for their problems , just human psychology / weakness . One thing I am sure of , once Damascus is destroyed in the coming mid east war , it will be unending Chaos & war for the whole world till JESUS comes back , there may be small lulls in the world war but only for weeks or months at most ; as America dies , the world will starve with out Americas food . When ever GOD allows this mid east war to start it… Read more »
July 4, 2018 7:09 AM

Sister Expat Gal , I have watched this video twice , HOLY SPIRIT keep pointing at it and I have been praying on it to see what HOLY SPIRIT is pointing out . It just came to me , Chuck Youngbrandt was shown troops from Nicaragua , Venezuela , Cuba & Mexico invading from the South when Russia & China attack America . Thank you for the vid , I will start keeping an eye out there now & please share any further info you think important , Blessings .

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 4, 2018 10:49 PM

Yes, I believe Chuck Youngbrandt’s dream will come to pass. These 2 videos show that things are ramping up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PzCCBo1Ec8Y Maduro was giving guns out to his people last month, most likely in anticipation of an invasion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXGEPe1GsSI&t=1s The northern part of South America and southern Central America is likely to become a war zone 😳😢

Raymond
Raymond
July 3, 2018 3:58 AM

I don’t think it is a warning about Impeachment. I think it represents Obama’s attempt to obstruct Trump’s progress and initiatives.

Joel
July 2, 2018 4:57 PM

God, I hope his dream doesn’t come to fruition. May Your Will Be Done.

Rebecca Bonnell
July 2, 2018 4:34 PM

This was given to Dear Erin Aleshire of sparrowcloud9.com about Donald Trump:
Dream 197: “The time has come as it is written. Was the written time ignored as a mere allegory? Well it is not. Punishment has been brought down upon those who divide My land. That which they do to Israel, I shall do to them; for I have appointed the red bull My peacekeeper of the tormented land until the day I remove him.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 2, 2018 9:45 PM

Kristin Deel, the wife on the tetelestia channel, has written 11 original worship songs, many about these last days. They can be found under their playlist. Very uplifting.