Prophetic Dream Reveals USD/CHF Price Movements

cliffA visitor to this site named Kevin received a prophetic dream about the coming price movements for USD/CHF. Here is what he posted in the comments on August 5 2015.

This is very rare for me… but I just went back to bed for a while and asked our Lord Jesus if He would give me a dream about the $USD/CHF trade. Just as I woke up I dreamed a very short dream. In the dream I knew that oddly enough it went from right to left. On the right was a large stand of very tall fir trees. Then the picture went to the left where there were no trees and just level terrain for quite a while. Then near the end of the picture the terrain went sharply downhill and the picture ended in a cliff where it went straight down. My understanding would be that the price goes up quite quickly (perhaps what we are seeing now) and then levels off for quite a while and then takes a quick downturn, which becomes a crash. Question of course would be how high are the fir trees?

The photo shown above is not exactly what Kevin saw, but it gives the general idea. Thanks for sharing that Kevin!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 26, 2015 7:58 AM

Thanks James, Rob, Darin and Carl
I’m still in my usdchf shorts.
Down over $1000 at present but not concerned . I always trade with a 80% buffer (cash).
WE know it is headed sub 0.60 so just need to be patient .
Same with KAZ. KAZ will perform. Just need to faithful to God’s instructions given to james.

regards and God Bless
Phil

Kevin
Kevin
August 25, 2015 5:48 PM

Hi Corrine, I would gladly defer to the counsel of James and the others but for what its worth here’s my 2 cents. It certainly could go up to .9800 again soon, but I would be very surprised. We have come down hard from that price 4 days in a row and the dollar has been weak in many currencies recently other than today. When you trade I would strongly suggest having a stop set to get you out at a price that you are comfortable with so you protect yourself. And may our Lord bless your socks off with trading, especially if you have a heart to plow it back into His work !!!

Corrine
August 25, 2015 3:30 PM

Hi James and all the other gentleman that have received prophetic dreams about this usd/chf price movements. I have not made my first trade yet on the forex. I am feeling led to wait until it reaches the top 0.98? Then take a short position. I just wanted to find out if that is how all of you are feeling at this point? Just trying to clarify where we are at right now. Thank you all for posting what you feel the Lord is telling you. We live in exciting times! Blessings to all.

Rob
Rob
August 25, 2015 10:15 PM

I personally doubt it’ll get back to 0.98. Watch it today and tomorrow as it’s going up. Go short when it runs out of steam. Or a safer strategy is to sell smaller lots at regular intervals so you don’t miss the top.

Rob
Rob
August 24, 2015 9:46 AM

We finally completed the dream God gave in June! Just dropped below 0.935 🙂 Praise God.

Rob
Rob
August 24, 2015 9:10 AM

Thanks Carl, very detailed dream! Can I put a question out there, how can you be sure the dream relates to forex? Have you seen history where God is answering what you ask Him to show you that night? I dream pretty much every night, but I, like all of us, have a million things going on in my life. I’m sometimes not sure if He is speaking about one thing or another thing. If the Holy Spirit gives the interpretation its easy, but otherwise I normally sit on the dream and don’t do anything with it.

Carl Chilian
Carl
August 24, 2015 11:51 AM

Hey Rob, that’s a great question! Is it Forex? Over two years ago I was dreaming about SPX consistently because that is what I was asking the Lord for. I was with a group of people who had almost the same dream symbols and structure. Our work schedules didn’t jive that well together and I switched over to oil for the last 8 months or so. I have a binder full of charts with corresponding dream notes on them that I started in Dec 2014. In December I became passionate to learn the symbols the Lord was giving me – to be a good steward of the revelation. Seeing the prophetic words about USDCHF here on Z3 got me excited to track USDCHF since I traded Forex a few years ago, but only technically, using probability outcomes. I’ve only really day-traded, so asking to see a whole week out is new for me. My answer to your question is “yes”. My dream symbols are consistent with USDCHF price action. Friday I had a dream that a woman was driving really fast and I was the passenger [sellers in the driver’s seat, buyers along for the ride]. She was driving so fast I was scared [buyers scared]. Then she took me [sellers in control] to this old building and there was a woman there with a sword and wanted to fight, then I went down to a lower level [selling] in this building and another woman or two was down there. It was also night time. The interp is what we saw on Friday. Rob, thanks for the question and please don’t hesitate to ask more. God bless you!

Carl Chilian
Carl
August 24, 2015 11:57 AM

Rob, yes, I whole-heartedly agree. I long to be able to hear the Holy Spirit give the interpretation. That is an area I need to grow in. To just wait on Him and LISTEN. I need to mature in that area. You were mentioning dreams relating to more than one thing. I have noticed for more than a year now that when the Lord gives me a personal dream He always weaves it in such a manner that it also relates to the price action of the market that I am following. The same dream tells me something personal but also market.

Darin
Darin
August 24, 2015 8:02 AM

I see some warning signs. The fence could mean stay out its not safe or you shouldn’t be in there. The ride also could be dangerous, the seat is incomplete and the belts are small and malfunctioning. Nathans dream also mentioned that he got of on a platform and waited until it went up a bit and got back on after it was safe. Also not wanting to go to church could be an indication to stay on the sidelines, or not participating. The kids also seem to be out of the picture and not really participating much as kids normally would at a carnival ride. God bless and thank you for opening up your dream to us.

Darin
Darin
August 24, 2015 9:37 AM

It could also be saying don’t go long. You didn’t see the plane takeoff. You or the kids never started the ride. The reason I lean toward this is because of the dream I had that told me not to mind the bumps this thing is going to blow, and to get short. Every time I have steeped out of what I was told has not been to my benefit. As I was reading this morning I feel I was given this verse. Exodus 32-7 And the Lord said to Moses, “Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves. 8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them. — – Am I being told go get down and stop turning aside from what God commanded me, am I corrupting myself for not trusting God. This could be just for me as Carl has mentioned before. God knows us each individually and for me it may just be better not to trade so much as my emotions can get in the way of what God has for me.

Carl Chilian
Carl
August 24, 2015 11:31 AM

Darin, Those are good points! Thanks for the questions. I’m not really able to do anything that I really want to so it is a picture of the buyers not getting their way for almost all of the dream. The launch up that I saw was really quick and I didn’t see much of it. I have seen fences in dreams as S/R levels so I do believe buyers will get up over a level and not lose it. I was on the other side of the fence for the remainder of the dream. What’s the level though? Good question. I always pay attention to Weekly Pivots, prior lows/highs and I always draw last week’s Close level on my charts and this week’s Open (midnight Sunday). Yikes I just noticed something. I have two definitions for Weekly Open. When I traded Forex years ago I always counted Sunday Midnight as Weekly Open but the last two weekends I’ve been asking the Lord to show me ALL the price action from Sunday Open and I was thinking in my mind Sunday 5PM. I think that’s because about a month ago or so James was talking about possibly entering a trade on Sunday after the market opens because of a dream he had on the weekend. Anyway, you were asking about Adam not wanting to go to church. That’s a new symbol for me with regard to mentioning a Sunday, but if I keep consistent with my interpretation protocols it means the buyers not being present on Sunday, which means selling on Sunday. But your suggested interpretation of staying on the sidelines is similar in that we both are saying don’t go long. Thanks Darin, God bless you!

Carl Chilian
Carl
August 24, 2015 7:53 AM

Early Monday morning USDCHF is selling off. I’m still not sure if the 4th pot from Wednesday’s dream is Sunday or Monday. The first part of the Saturday dream shows that the buyers at first can’t see over the fence (resistance level), they even move trying to find a better location but still can’t see over the fence. I don’t know if that was for Sunday or if that is for today, Monday. Eventually we will see some upward movement to cross that resistance level. That may be tomorrow. Then I saw the launch of the ride. Upward movement again. That may be for the day after. I’m out of the market right now but looking forward to going short again when the revelation indicates to do so.

Carl Chilian
Carl
August 24, 2015 6:57 AM
I had this dream on Saturday (Aug 22). I asked the Lord to show me USDCHF Sunday Open to Friday Close. Dream: I’m with my brother Jon’s 4 boys. On the other side of the fence in front of us there is a fighter jet taxiing parallel to the fence. I think USAF. I really wanted to see it and I walked a bit trying to find an opening in the fence or where the fence ended so I could see the jet but I was not able to see it. Next I think we’re on the other side of the fence and I don’t see the jet but there is an amusement ride. 4 staggered seats and 1 person on each seat and off they go up and away. I only saw the beginning of the ride. They went up maybe 20-30 ft then to the left and out of my vision. Then I want to go on the ride. I think I’m on the 3rd seat, and there is a woman next to me on the last seat – 4th. I want to secure myself to the seat very well but there is only a small strap! I don’t even think there is a back rest on this ride! The woman next to me is having a lot of trouble getting her strap on and I’m trying to help her. It’s taking some time and I think they delayed the launch of the ride because the woman was taking so much time. I think I kept my hand on her strap and I can’t remember if we launched in my dream or not. Maybe just started. I was hoping me holding her strap on her was enough for them to launch the ride. I was holding her strap… Read more »
Darin
Darin
August 25, 2015 12:50 PM

I can see your dreams unfolding perfectly in hindsight. Sunday Adam was not at church and you said that means sellers would overtake buyers because the buyers were absent. Monday we went through the fence which you correctly said was resistance. Tuesday you saw them get on a ride and go up then to the left which has now happened. So for Wednesday is this where we are at? “Then a delay of another launch because of the sellers. Me holding the strap over the woman is a picture of the buyers exasperated with the sellers and trying to get them in place so price can go up.” Thank you Carl for your kindness

Carl Chilian
Carl
August 25, 2015 3:28 PM
James, Darin, those are great questions. I can always break up the dream into scenes, 1 scene for each day. For the last two years I’ve been asking the Lord that my Saturday dream show me price action for MTW and my Sunday dream show me price action for ThF, so this is a new season for me to be asking that a Saturday dream show me the entire week ahead. I want to cut the dream into 5 scenes, 1 for each day. Even though I asked to also see Sunday, I think the dream with Adam took care of that. Here’s how I’m looking at the dream so far…Scene 1 I’m below resistance and want to see over it and even move around but to no avail. I think that is Monday. Scene 2 I’m on the other side of the fence (resistance) and remain on this side of the fence for the rest of the dream. The S/R levels I have on my charts are .9347 (Weekly S1 Pivot), .9425 (Weekly Open), and .9465 (Last Week’s Close). Last night at midnight we broke through the Pivot level and 8AM this morning we broke through the Weekly Open. Therefore Tuesday represents finally getting on the other side of the fence. The rest of the dream I think will be WThF. Next I see the launch of 4 people on the ride. Then I desire to get on the ride. Then I’m on the ride and trying to help the woman get ready. I could be wrong but I think tomorrow is when we see the launch of the 4 people on the ride. But, since I didn’t see much of the ride, I don’t imagine we’ll see big magnitude with that symbol. We’ll see. Two years at this… Read more »
Carl Chilian
Carl
August 24, 2015 6:17 AM

James, those 4 days. I’m not sure if the 4th pot was yesterday Sunday or if it is today, Monday. Last weekend (Aug 15,16) I was asking to see the entire week Sunday Open to Friday Close, so I was expressing to the Lord a desire to also see Sunday (something new for me). The dream of the 4 pots in a row was on Wed Aug 19. I don’t know if the 4th pot is Sunday or Monday. Growing pains for me. I wish I knew for sure. This past Saturday (Aug 22) I had a dream about a guy, Adam, at our church who is on the worship team. In the dream he was upset about something and said “I’m not going to church for two weeks”. I’m 80% sure he said “two weeks”. Guys are always buyers in my dreams so that would mean buyers not showing up on Sunday. That dream might have been confirmation that the 4th pot was Sunday but I really don’t know. I think Adam said “two weeks” so that would also mean next week Sunday (Aug 30) we should also see selling. I’d like to have confirmation in a dream about.

Kevin
Kevin
August 23, 2015 10:31 PM

This thing is dropping like a rock for the 4th trading day in a row !!! Why? Chinese selling US bonds fast or ??? Anybody have an explanation, other than God’s phenomenal grace on our trade ??? 🙂

Darin
Darin
August 23, 2015 11:43 PM

Not sure were we are at, the only thing I know is we won’t be getting much sleep this month, or next! Just like in Nathans dream that last fall took my breath. Are we still on Nathans second leg down and going to go up beyond what we can see before coming down and stabilizing onto a dock? Is Robs 98.2 still in play? I’m still short until God instructs otherwise.

Rob
Rob
August 24, 2015 12:09 AM

Darin I’m sleeping like a baby and plan to keep it that way! I pray you stay in the presence/peace of God too. Nothing God calls us to do will take away our peace if our foundation is in Him. We need to be sure of what He is doing and telling us to do. I believe it will bounce, but I don’t believe it will bounce that high. The other number I saw in my dream a month ago was 0.89 which could be where it is headed now. My stop is wide to absorb any bounce but I don’t think I’m going to need it. But less greed and a wide stop keeps me sleeping well at night 🙂