Prophetic dream reveals silver prices dropping

In a dream today, I saw a blond haired white woman standing in front of me and facing me. With both hands, she was pulling her tight white shirt up like she was taking it off. The vision stopped as her shirt was about half way over her breasts, just enough to show she was about to expose her breasts.

Since the woman was white with blonde hair and wearing a white shirt, my interpretation is this is about silver, the white metal. Since she was revealing her breasts and breasts give milk, which is white and wet, I interpret this as silver prices dropping soon. Since her white shirt was moving up, there might be a brief move up before the drop.

I think this dream confirms what I saw one week ago on March 11, a vision of an open jack knife with the silver blade pointing down to the left at a 45 degree angle. The handle was black and pointing down to the right, also at about a 45 degree angle. Since the blade was silver and pointing down, I interpreted that as silver prices moving lower. So my dream today seems to confirm the jack knife vision.

It also confirms two dreams posted as comments on Z3news.com in the past few days. On March 16, Scotty from Australia posted, “The spot silver chart I saw didn’t have numbers, just the candles in the chart. It had the sideways candles and then the drop below support.”

Recent support for silver futures seems to be around $16.15 or $16.20. It has already bounced off that level three times in the past month, so maybe the next time it breaks through. It has been showing downward movement the past few days, dropping 36 cents from $16.70 on March 13 to $16.34 at the close on Friday, March 16.

Also on March 16, Tony Leung shared this,

“My son told me he had a strange dream on March 9. He saw his grandfather (86 years old) with silver-white hair. His grandfather was riding on a bike moving from left to right. After arriving at a bridge, he made a very high backflip. Then a serious landslide occurred but he didn’t get hurt. Finally, his grandfather carried him, passing through the landslide safely and he met his friend.”

Since his grandfather first moved left to right, it seems like a confirmation of a downward move because options prices always show puts on the right side. I think the high backflip represents silver prices moving up sharply and right back down again.

No dates were revealed in any of these insights, but I think the timing is soon based on the overall context of other prophetic insights. For example, last year I received several dreams and visions showing silver prices soaring higher while equities prices were falling, so I have been watching for that. More recently, I believe God has been revealing the timing for the equities crash is close, within the next few weeks, so if that is true, the time for silver prices spiking higher is also close.

My interpretation of Tony’s son’s dream is based on that context. Since bridges are for crossing over to the other side, I think it represents Passover because throughout history, God’s people have crossed over to the other side during the week of Passover as He delivered them from their enemies. For example, the Israelites crossed the Jordan River into the Promised Land and ate the first fruits of the Promised Land the day after Passover (Joshua 5:11-12).

This year, Passover begins at sunset on March 30, but the Israelites actually crossed the Jordan on Nisan 10, which is March 26, 2018. In any case, if my interpretation is correct, an event is coming soon that will cause silver prices to soar higher and equities prices to crash, which was revealed in Tony’s son’s dream by the landslide happening right after the high backflip. My interpretation is the landslide is the crash in equities prices because the land is made of brown dirt and brown represents equities. I think these two events are triggered by the same event.

So the sequence I am expecting is silver prices first moving down, then up quickly while equities are crashing, then quickly back down again. This sequence is confirmed by the following dream shared by Jim Reeve on July 1, 2017.

I’m in a commercial jet.  The pilot is flying/driving along the road and not in flight.   This driving along the road involves going through a tunnel or urban cavern type affair.  I am wondering how the pilot is pulling this off.  My companion tells me that he’s nicking the wings up rather bad as he scrapes the walls.  I don’t hear it, but I believe it, since it seems tight.  The pilot begins accelerating trying to take off.  I’m thinking he better have a clear stretch of road.  He gains velocity.  He eventually begins to take off hard, and I see evergreen trees falling from above me, like through the ceiling.  Indeed, there’s some evergreen branches by my feet.  I look toward my back and Jim T (childhood friend) is in the row behind me.  The whole tail is missing from the jet and Jim is hanging on for dear life.  I try to hold him by offering and holding a pillow.  He grabs the pillow and pulls himself forward so I can grab and hug him so he won’t get swept away.   The plane ends up on the ground, maybe a crash.   I’m just sitting in the wreck and I might hear someone faintly call my name.  I try to show myself that I’m alive.  Susan (wife) has been next to me this whole time.  I get up and someone comes in to give the passengers some relief.  He has a tray of fresh fruits and he gives me a pineapple.   I go to Susan and strip off the outer layer and prepare the pineapple to eat.  I’m looking for a knife, but you can’t have one on an airplane, so that’s a problem.

1. Commercial jet: silver in this case because it’s about scraping the wing tips.  That’s a metal abrasion.  So, the dream begins with several short bursts.

2. The jet gets take off velocity and climbs.   Silver up, but while this is happening equities are crashing (evergreens down).

3. Helping my friend Jim by offering a pillow.   That’s helping JB with revelation.

4.  The climb comes to an end and we end up on the ground, possibly a crash.   Silver comes back down aggressively.

5. A pineapple is offered.   I believe pineapple is a metals bullish reference.

Another confirmation was shared by Elizabeth Marie on March 13.

Last night I got a quick dream-vision that I thought I would share with you, since it deals with the economy. A dead cat was dropped right next me.  When I turned and looked it was dead with all four paws up in the air.  It was a golden color with a white belly.  When I told my husband about it, he immediately thought of the term, ‘dead cat bounce,’ which I had never heard of.

Since the cat was yellow and white, I think the dead cat bounce confirms the sequence of a drop in gold and silver prices, followed by a bounce back up.

Pricing:

Although no prices were revealed, I am expecting the drop in silver to be in the same range as recent price movements, roughly $1.00 to $1.50. Silver dropped to $15.10 in July 2017, so it might find support at that level again.

Although the drop is not huge, the move up afterwards could be much larger because in a dream I received on August 11, 2017, I saw silver prices at $21.30. At that time, I made the following entry in my journal.

In a dream I saw the price, $21.30, printed in black letters on a white paper. I knew it was the price of silver, but the black and white coloring suggests to me oil will also be rising at the same time.

Since silver is already at $16.34 and expected to drop about $1.00, a move up to $21.30 would be about $6.00, but it might be even higher if it reaches the price target shown to Z3er Michael Joseph. He shared the following comment on March 15.

I had a dream a few years ago, where I was checking a financial website on my smartphone to see where the price of silver was. As I looked at the screen, the price of silver read $26.xx. Next to it – in green color (obviously showing the price increase) – was ‘+9.11’. Again, in green color like you see on Stocktwits, etc.

Even though his dream was a few years ago, the price has silver has not been above $26.00 since early 2013. Since Michael saw it spiking up $9.11 and reaching above $26.00, it must have started around $16.89, which is a little higher than the current price, $16.34. If it is going to drop next, it would need to bounce back up to about $16.89 before making the larger move up.

Tony Leung’s son’s dream also confirms the large size of the move up because his grandfather made a very high backflip.

Timing:

Although no dates were revealed, I think the drop in silver prices might be triggered by this week’s FOMC Fed meeting, March 20-21, because their previous meetings have been catalysts for big moves in silver prices. For example, after their last meeting on Wednesday, January 31, silver prices dropped by $1.24 over the next seven trading days, from $17.37 on January 31 to $16.13 on February 9. At their previous meeting on December 13, 2017, silver prices moved up $1.62 over the next fourteen trading days, starting at $15.70 and reaching the top at $17.32 on January 5, 2018.

Prophetic dreams and visions reveal partial incomplete information, such as directional moves without prices or dates, and symbolism requiring interpretations and assumptions, which might be wrong, so these insights are not a recommendation for investing, but are offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

Seth
Seth
March 18, 2018 1:05 PM

I don’t think we should have the picture of the woman posted and I’m not sure you had to necessarily share that dream in order to get the point across. It seems like there were other dreams that illustrated the silver prices well enough

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 18, 2018 3:06 PM

Seth, women in Burqas don’t seem to show up in any of my dreams regarding silver. Just sayin’. Are you suggesting the Lord needs a censor? SNS

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 21, 2018 3:12 AM

Hi Stanley
I don’t like the photo either because I find it sexually provocative and this is an area where I have failed in the past. I don’t think I am an island either in terms of sexual temptation.IMHO Too Many Christian men have been shipwrecked on this issue, God bless phil

Yulia
Yulia
March 18, 2018 9:41 PM

Please remove a picture on this post.

Matthew
March 18, 2018 10:32 PM

That picture does not belong on this site

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 18, 2018 12:09 PM

Matt 5:29 If your right eye offend thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee: for It is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Fat B
Fat B
March 18, 2018 12:18 PM

What does Matt 5:29 have anything to do with this post about silver prices?

Tater
Tater
March 19, 2018 6:45 PM

Allow me to be the 4th to ask you to remove the pic. The post will work just fine showing a picture of a silver coin and a red arrow. You might be mature in your struggles, but many of the rest of us aren’t. Listen to your brothers.

Charles
Charles
March 19, 2018 6:32 PM

I’m not so sure your dream had anything to do with precious metals at all. Just saying. 😉

Casey Toda
Casey
March 19, 2018 2:12 AM

I think something is about to happen and I am not sure when but it is soon. God uses pineapple 🍍 as a code word or symbol for danger with me. I have not seen pineapple highlighted for a while but a few nights ago, I went to the store to get some cold and cough meds. As I was walking through the aisle, there was young boy playing with a ceramic pineapple figure from the store and just as I was walking past him, he dropped the pineapple on the floor and it broke into pieces. I knew it was a sign so I was startled and I was like God, what was that about? I was walking to the tea aisle and I saw a box of tea and it has a pineapple but it’s top part was cut off where the stem is. That was the same part that had broken in that ceramic piece just seconds ago. I believe things are about to break out. I asked God and felt like He said war is about to break out. Perhaps that could affect the silver prices? I believe on the 26 of this month China is said to be releasing the gold backed yuan oil futures contract and perhaps that could impact the markets too, causing the dollar to drop and the pm’s to rise?

Scotty
Scotty
March 21, 2018 12:35 AM

James, I didn’t see this new post on silver since my addition on the Crytpo Post.
I think you are on the right Track with the Top about to be exposed in silver going down. I am still being shown more up first which would be shown with her lifting her shirt up. Mine seem to point to the Jet dream also that it will take off, or at least try to, but then after reaching a certain point is will come down in a 45 degree angle like your dream. As I said on the other page, a double up move is about to happen and come to a quick and sudden end, then go down to a previous low that hasn’t happened in awhile.
Scotty

john_nz
john_nz
March 21, 2018 2:10 AM

Hi Scotty – I am going to follow the price movement closely and trade the movements as James sees them – guessing I will short after FOMC if evidence shows up – and look for a bottom about a dollar lower – then go long – on the “Dead Cat Bounce” (DCB) word. The first and second moves up may be a reactions to the March 26th PetroYuan rollout (drop in dollar) and to fear and flight to safety as markets begin to topple into the beginning of April – and since James mentioned oil going up ( “black and white coloring” symbolism) – possible outbreak of hostilities in the Middle East. Not ruling out Silver going into the 20’s . The final drop to new lows might happen when markets begin to really go ‘deep red’ – (PM’s can sometimes drop due to paper holdings getting liquidated to cover margin calls. A drop to 14.45 has been a prophetic marker as I remember – This is all 100% conjecture for sure (but driven by DCB prophecy) – going to trade this conservatively and try to manage risk.

Jason V
Jason V
March 19, 2018 12:34 AM
I put together a little prophetic calendar — BTC prophetic dates (summary) 3/12-14 Richard? stock crash (yes 3 days or so red) 3/13 – 27 Phanuel PEAK & CRASH WINDOW, though he said could extend (3/16 [last recent tops 2/20 & 3/5) 3/15-16 or 3/24 Chris Harris Btc top theory [dream] 41 hours from dream or the 2 & 11 (2/11) seen in other dream 3/18 Richard B “market may level off” 3/19-20 G20 meetings in Argentina with finance ministers and central bank governors 3/20-21 FOMC Federal Open Market Committee meetings (Bailey thinks silver up, Scott up for silver) BTC TANKED last time (1 big red then wimpy green already in downtrend and went down after, 1/30-31) 3/21 market stabilized and rebounds (Richard B) 3/24 Chris Harris Btc top theory 41 hours (assuming days) 2 & 11 (assuming date) Based on this I would hope the peak is reached before 3/26 or 25 which may be when the silver bike backflip high dream from Tony Leung (silver rise) approaches the bridge with the landslide (brown/slide may mean equities/crypto crash) If the Peak happens on 3/24/25 then that leaves room for metals to have a spike, then go down and equities/crypto have another spike on 3/27 then start crashing around 3/30-4/2. This also leaves room for mentioned prophetic bounces. 3/25 CRASH in Germany ) Pastor Louie Mcgorge (though he wasn’t shown year) also linesup w Stu’s German car dream 3/26 Pre Passover (Nisan 10) when Israelites crossed the Jordan (bridge like) Maybe around when Silver up (Bailey) 3/27 Final Rally markets before crash (Bailey) possibility 3/30 Passover (sunset) 3/30-4/2 Cycle low markets (Richard) 4/1-4 Phanuel LTC 58 (he thinks) may overlap w Richard “cycle low” 4/2 crash (or end of crash) due to bad news (Richard) Nisan 17, James Jantzen’s World… Read more »
Ali
Ali
March 19, 2018 1:12 AM

Any news for reddcoin

Jason V
Jason V
March 19, 2018 1:27 AM

I have none, but I do want to buy. Gonna probably buy RDD at the BTC bottom if that is around 4850 or lower, that’s logically a good time to buy other alts such as Tron (TRX). I’ll probably get that one too.

Brian C
March 19, 2018 11:41 AM

Ali, I think for RDD it’ll be about patience. My expectation is that it’ll go up before June 30, 2018. I’ve been slowly accumulating as the price drops, and also “staking” (or “mining”) in the meantime using the RDD wallet.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 18, 2018 3:42 PM

If you look at the Old Testament prophets, the imagery presented is rather crude, and that’s the written scripture, the Revelation of God the Most Holy. So He’s changed between then and now? Shall I post some it so we can put it all out there? SNS

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 19, 2018 6:01 PM
john_nz
john_nz
March 19, 2018 7:07 PM

quote: “”The tariff package, which Trump plans to unveil by Friday, was confirmed by four senior administration officials.””

The time stamp on that Washington Post article is dated March 19 at 5:25 PM – so was released after trading session in NYC closed. So will show up in tomorrow’s print edition – for everyone to read – Could affect the markets as soon as tomorrow – even before the announcement itself on Friday – hmm…