Prophetic Dream Reveals Silver Prices Crashing Down to $9.50

Last week, I received an email from Pastor Louie McGeorge with an amazing insight into the silver market.  Pastor Louie is Associate Pastor at New Promise Christian Fellowship and Phoenix House of Prayer. His email shared the following dream:

“I had this dream July 14th. This dream went against everything I am / was thinking……I have been buying silver on the dips for over two years.

Dream: I was reading a paper about Jan Stenerud (Hall of fame kicker for KC Chiefs…..known for his accuracy). Then in a paper, I saw silver drop to $9.50. It radically dropped. It was like in one day.

The two days after the dream, a friend of mine from Kansas City came into town and mentioned to me about Jan Stenerud.  I took that as confirmation of my dream.”

This was not on my radar, but after Pastor Louie sent me this, I checked the weekly chart of silver prices and was amazed to find the bottom support level is now at $9.50, as shown in the chart below. Pastor Louie did not know this, so it is quite a coincidence.

It’s not uncommon for prices to drop down to the bottom support level or go up to the top resistance level. So from a technical standpoint, a drop to $9.50 sounds possible. I mentioned it to a friend who subscribes to several technical analysts and he confirmed some analysts are now forecasting silver to crash down close to around $10.00. Silver has not been below $10.00 in over eleven years, since the spring of 2006.

Pastor Louie was not shown any dates, so we can only speculate about the timing. I don’t believe it is the next drop. I am currently watching for a pattern I saw in a series of dreams and visions showing silver topping at about $17.10, then dropping in two legs down to $14.45. If we see that, then it should bounce back up afterwards. Perhaps the larger crash comes after the bounce, but it might also be further in the future.

Pastor Louie saw it happening fast, “like in one day.” If it really happens in one day, the only way to trade it would be with limit orders placed ahead of time. Depending on how fast it happens, it might be difficult to buy physical silver at that price, but anything close to that would still be a great price. It would be a rare opportunity to stock up, preparing for the day when silver skyrockets.

August 4, 2017 11:32 pm

Cryptos
Finally a new ATH for Bitcoin
It’s that time again… let’s go!!

Richard
Richard
August 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Bitcoin hit $4000

Karen G
August 5, 2017 6:12 pm

Amen

Joshua
Joshua
August 5, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi Phanuel, yeah bitcoin is going up. Do you have insight in what the peak of this wave is going to be? Blessings

August 5, 2017 9:49 pm

Hi Joshua
The next highest numbers I saw was 3391 and 6143. I’m looking to take some profits around $4000-$4200 (based on technicals). I think there is another correction before 6143, because I saw 2339 a few days ago.

August 6, 2017 5:05 am

Edit (Joshua)
I just saw 4603. So that’s the Bitcoin number I’m looking for before a pull back.

Julz
Julz
August 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Hi Phanuel, almost at your 4603 already! Have you had any additional revelation on this or are you still planning on taking profit at this level in anticipation of a pullback?

August 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi Julz
I’m up waiting for the number to hit and take profits. Its been a good run. It’s appears 3618, 3084, 2339, and potentially 2075 are next. Then 6143 after that.

Julz
Julz
August 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Phanuel, got very close to your 4603 number twice now (and on some exchanges hit it). Was struggling to see what might cause a crash back down to 2339 but the potential for another fork and bitcoin cash rising as another challenger has certainly become a possibility. Would love to know if you’ve had any visions or thoughts on that.
Bless you mate

August 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi Julz
Still waiting to see 4603 on Gemini or Coinbase… it got to around $4500 then dropped some. Historically, Bitcoin has significant corrections … so a drop like that won’t surprise me. I think wave 5 is still pending and we are currently in Wave 4.

Karen G
August 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Phanuel, I think a correction is coming soon. I saw btc dropping to almost $3000, also I recall Clif’report saying it would go to $4688 then 21% drop or something like that. God bless you.

August 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Thanks Karen!
I saw it at 3084, 2339
I hope it can get to 4603 so I can dump all my Bitcoin shares to double my shares at 2339. We are stuck in the 4150-3950 range for a few days now ….it’s either going break down or up. If it gets below $3800-$3900 (strong support) then I think we are heading down. I think we are in Wave 4 but not 100 percent sure.

Richard
Richard
August 22, 2017 6:59 pm

I ran the Fibonacci extensions on Bitcoin today [which isn’t easy because I can’t find a site that provides those type of technical indicators], and the next top should be about 4619. I would agree to sell at 4600.

Corrine
August 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Richard, thanks for sharing that information about selling bitcoin at $4600. Blessings, Corrine

Richard
Richard
August 24, 2017 12:00 am

You’re more than welcome. Now I just hope it hits this number soon.

ChristineB
August 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi Phanuel. Looks like Bitcoin is making a turnaround today – just over $4100 as I post. Watching & waiting to sell.

Also bought a little bit of XRP (Ripple) – a bit of buzz about it on Cryptocompare Message/Chat Boards – so we will see how that plays out.

Mucho blessings on your crypto trades!
Christine

August 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Christine B
It looks like we are in Wave 5 now.

darrell
darrell
August 21, 2017 7:01 pm

cliff high said in last last video on usa watchdog he said biticoin are down months in august and September and then biticon will then take off after that

Jemba
Jemba
September 12, 2017 2:08 pm

One of the things I was thinking about is if the bitcoin pullbacks goes to the 2300, not only is an opportunity for those who want to re-enter or enter bitcoin, but the pull back will probably drastically drop the other cryptos you’ve mentioned (Veri, PPT, etc). As bitcoin is the leader, that big a drop will likely drop the others cryptos by 50% also. This is just speculation but a thought nonetheless.

Julz
Julz
August 15, 2017 12:10 am

Thanks Phanuel, thinking I will join you. Always a chance 6143 comes before the big drop I guess so hard to know what percentage to sell?

August 7, 2017 8:56 am

Btc smashing through 3400!

Richard
Richard
August 25, 2017 10:03 am

GBTC hit a high of 777 last week and is back at double top now. We could see 800 today. I think bitcoin may hit your numbers Sunday night

August 25, 2017 11:25 am

Yes we are almost at 4603. Litecoin is also making a move. I think Litecoin is in Wave 3 now …68.15 target . FYI Gemini is closed for maintenance from 6 pm today till MN Saturday.

Richard
Richard
August 6, 2017 11:43 am

Do you have any updates on ethereum or litecoin?
Thanks brother.

August 6, 2017 1:08 pm

Richard
ETH 360 to take some profits (May try to retest 400).
LTC 68 to take some profits.
your welcome.

shalom

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 6, 2017 8:20 am

Many thanks, God bless Phanuel.
Shalom.

August 6, 2017 1:09 pm

welcome Mikey H!

Joshua
Joshua
August 6, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi Phanuel, I appreciate your insight. After your recommendation couple of weeks ago, I watched Populous (PPT) and entered recently. Interestingly PPT/ETH is increasing on top of recent ETH/USD boost. So PPT / USD is double-increasing. I am praying for wisdom for the right timing. Do you have numbers here too? Shalom.

August 7, 2017 7:36 pm

Wow what a great day for populous (PPT)!

Karen G
August 7, 2017 10:57 pm

For the past 2 years I lost money doing business, investments, etc. Today I officially recovered all loses. Praise the Lord.

August 8, 2017 2:46 am

Great news Karen G!!
God is great!

August 6, 2017 10:16 pm

Joshua
Good trade!
0.1888 PPT/Eth (10x)
Potentially 0.37 PPT/Eth,
if VERI doesn’t drop that low. You may consider taking some profits when ETH hits 360.

Shalom!!

Boris
Boris
August 7, 2017 11:32 pm

Phanuel

Thanks for sharing. I got into PPT last week after reading your post and return is over 100% in 1 week.

I might buy more VERI if it falls below 0.50. Again thanks for sharing

August 8, 2017 1:13 pm

VERI @.49
Looking like 0.37 was VERI
Good time to add more if you already have ETH, because VERI is still at $140 ( ETh $290).

Short term VERI prices $200 and $535

Cam
Cam
August 8, 2017 2:37 pm

Phanuel,
Since VERI is not on a major exchange, where is the best place to go to purchase it?

August 8, 2017 3:08 pm

Cam
Mercator.com is easier for new users. I use etherdelta.com which is easy once you get the hang of it.

Cam
Cam
August 8, 2017 7:07 pm

Ok, cool. Appreciate it!

August 8, 2017 2:45 am

Boris
Shalom brother
Glory to God

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 8, 2017 2:43 pm

Thanks for the exchange info Phanuel, I’ll sign up for those 2. I just sold some of the bitcoin I was holding at Goldmoney. https://www.goldmoney.com/ I have used them for a while and am very happy with them. After BC pulls back I’ll buy in again. Folks, consider Goldmoney also. I’m pretty sure they have debit card access to your money except it is stored in gold and not a national currency.

Karen G
August 11, 2017 3:16 pm

0.408 VERI/Eth. looks like we are very close to the number you share. Thank you.

August 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi Karen
I’m already adding more at these levels … I saw 0.399 and ether delta gets clogged at times due to high volume

My plan is to sell some at VERI $535 and keep the rest long term.

August 11, 2017 4:53 pm

I mean saw an order for 0.399

Yawchal
Yawchal
August 2, 2017 9:08 am
Ok, I never dream about stuff like this, so this is strange to me. 3:53 am I was in a race. Brad Pitt was in it, too. He was ahead of everyone. But then I saw him hit a wall. As he was going straight, suddenly, he turned to the right and hit the wall. But he kept going. I was worried about him so I kept after him to keep an eye on him. The race was like a maze: there were so many corners and turns. But it all seemed to be downhill, never upwards. Then I caught up with Brad. He had a suitcase. I knew we all had to find our own to continue the race. I found the room where the suitcases were. They were all on the back of a huge table in the middle of the room. There was lots of clutter around , so not so easy to get at them. I had three options 1) I could jump up onto the table and slide across . 2) I looked under the table and there was a narrow passage, but it could be done. 3) Then one could go around to the back of the table, where it would be easiest to grab one, but that would take too long and TIME was of the essence in this dream. By this time, someone else had caught up to me, so I had to be quick to make my decision or lose my place in the race– so I was going to go on top of the table and slide across. But then I woke up. Brad was already out of that room, in the hallway, with his suitcase, when I went in that room So …silver hitting a wall and spiralling down,… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 2, 2017 3:24 pm

Yachal. Strongs #3176. To wait, hope, expect.

I’ve had a song this morning on my heart, I woke to the words ‘let your glory fall as we respond to you’. So here are the words:

I have decided, I have resolved
To wait upon you LORD
My rock and redeemer, shield and reward
I’ll wait upon you LORD

Surely as the sun will rise
You’ll come to us
Certain as the dawn appears

You’ll come
Let your glory fall as you respond to us
Spirit rain, flood into our thirsty hearts again
You’ll come, you’ll come

We are not shaken
We are not moved
We wait upon you LORD.

Sonia
Sonia
August 4, 2017 7:40 am

James and Yawchal, I really think God is giving Brad Pitt silver dreams to warn His people that something ‘major’ is going to happen to the precious metal sector (espicially silver). I tend to believe that these silver pit dreams are more macro then micro in nature. I sense that these silver pit dreams along with Pastor Louie Macgeorge ‘s dream are all related and that God is trying to get our attention here.
We know about silver market manipulation….and how the elites are trying to crush the silver market. I just have this sense that either during or right after the next crash (or a following crash ) silver will go down to the pit (instead of going up like we think it should go). This crash could be tied to economic troubles in Germany (James ‘ dream of his friend calling from Germany and stating that this ‘event will happen in…..days).
We need to ask God for clear interpretation of these dreams and look at the macro picture. When God give similar dreams to different people, it is usually because there is a ‘bigger picture’ involved and because this is an important message that God is trying to convey to His people.
Shalom !

Christian Block
Christian Block
August 2, 2017 12:45 am

I think the drop in silver price over the last day or two is a head fake. The price of silver has only reached the upper bollinger band in the last few days. The price typically tracks along the band edge for at least a week before changing direction. The price went up at the open of New York Comex as well which seems to be be an indicator for the larger price movement trend. $17.10 for a turnaround point looks like it is still a good possibility.

Christian Block
Christian Block
August 2, 2017 12:48 am

Also, the price of silver spiked up a few hours ago. Someone with deep pockets may be trying to push the price up, just as someone tried to push the price down when it flash crashed on July 7th.

Flattop
Flattop
July 31, 2017 10:02 am

James Bailey: I would imagine that the silver dealers will refuse to sell at $9.50, and wait for the price to go up. So how do you go about taking advantage of the price drop?

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
July 31, 2017 7:52 am

Like Jan Stenerud who you say was known for his accuracy I’m taking your dream as a test of accuracy. If it reaches the low point I’ll buy silver. I’m not going to use limit orders because although in the dream the drop happens quickly it may say low for some time and if I miss the opportunity because it quickly rebounds I can catch it on the way up. Last night before reading this I dreamed an investor bought a large ingot of silver with fractional gold content – a ratio of about 99 to 1. She paid $40.00 per troy oz which was the market rate for silver.

August 24, 2017 9:04 am

VERI/ETH at .28 now fulfilled.
Will be adding more shares.

Joshua B
Joshua B
August 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Phanuel, what about PPT? Do you expect from currently 0.011 to 0.18 (1600%)?

August 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Yes Joshua B

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
August 11, 2017 1:31 am

James, the top of silver in daily line diagram is forming a round top about $17.1. Do you think the two legs pattern is still valid? Thank You! http://www.pmbull.com/silver-price/

Chris
Chris
August 4, 2017 9:06 am

Looks like silver is starting to the head to the Pitt this morning

Sonia
Sonia
August 4, 2017 6:54 am

James, will you revisit the interpretation of your Brad Pitt dream in light of this silver revelation going down to $ 9.50 ? This $9.50 sounds like a pit to me !

Blessings!

Tim Gerber
Tim Gerber
August 3, 2017 11:23 am

It would be hard to imagine silver dropping to $10 when the short position is near a record high at these prices. The second largest silver mine in the world just shut down. The actual cost of production for silver is at this level for most companies. We could go to war very soon with North Korea.Financial system is in a huge bubble. Large buyers are paying significant premiums for physical metals. Rob Kirby facilitates such transactions.