Prophetic Dream Reveals Signs of Judgment Coming to United States

I had this dream in the early hours of February 8th 2017.

In the dream, I was watching TV when a news report appeared on the screen showing the White House on fire. However, the fire was only burning on the inside of the house. It appeared as a slow burning flame that was consuming everything, moving slowly from the inside of the house, but not completely reaching the outer walls.

Then, I saw four words appear on the screen with each word under the other. The first word appeared to be scratched off, so I could not read it. The three legible words appeared in this sequence:

FIRE

HORSE

FIRE

Next, I found myself standing in front of the White House. I saw the flames consuming everything inside and knew in my spirit everything had already been consumed and it would be just a matter of minutes before the flames engulfed the outer walls.

Then the scene changed and I found myself in the passenger seat of a car. As we cruised around, I looked out the window and saw snow on the ground. In the sky, I saw the moon rising on the horizon during a lunar eclipse.

As I contemplated this, I found myself reading a prepper catalog. I looked at all the items in the catalog, but only one caught my attention; it was an iodine kit. In my heart I knew that I should order two iodine kits because nuclear war was imminent.

Interpretation:

The Lord revealed to me the words I saw on the TV screen, FIRE and HORSE, symbolized judgment, which has already begun in the United States. The Lord reminded me that horses symbolize judgment, as in the four horses released in Revelation 6:1-8. Fire also symbolizes judgment, as in the lake of fire (Revelation 19:20).

The flames consuming the White House were not literal flames, but symbolized God’s judgment on our ideologies, occult practices, mistreatment of Israel, and overall transgressions against our Holy God. The flames of judgment were slowly engulfing the whole house, which represented how it is now engulfing our whole nation.

I believe the lunar eclipse was a sign of the coming judgment. In the dream, I sensed the lunar eclipse was a warning of upcoming political turmoil. God gave us the sun, moon and stars not only to light up the sky, but also as signs (Genesis 1:14). In these last days, there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars to let us know the end is near.

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken” (Luke 21:25-26).

There are two lunar eclipses in 2017 with the first happening tomorrow, February 10. Astronomers are calling it a snow moon, which confirms the snow I saw. I believe snow also represents judgment because it is white, like the great white judgment throne (Revelation 20:11-12).

I found this brief description of tomorrow’s snow moon:

“February’s Snow Moon will be no ordinary full moon for skywatchers in most parts of the world, as it coincides with a special lunar eclipse that will cast a shadow over the full moon’s usual bright, glowing face.

On Friday (Feb. 10), just 10 minutes after the full moon peaks, so will a penumbral lunar eclipse. The moon will spend more than 4 hours coasting through Earth’s outer shadow, called the penumbra, and it will appear darker than normal.

While penumbral eclipses can be difficult to see and don’t look nearly as dramatic as a total lunar eclipse — in which the moon passes through the darkest, central part of Earth’s shadow — Friday’s penumbral eclipse will be darker and more noticeable than most lunar eclipses of its kind. That’s because the moon will veer so deeply into Earth’s penumbral shadow that it will be almost entirely submerged in shade.” (Source: Space.com)

There will also be other signs in the sky tomorrow, including a comet and full moon. This is a headline article by USA Today (published on 2/7/17):

Triple Threat, Eclipse, Comet, Full Moon, all Coming Friday Night

I believe the prepper catalog and iodine kit symbolized a coming nuclear disaster because iodine can be used to protect the thyroid gland from radiation. We need to prepare spiritually and physically for what is about to happen in the world.

The Lord confirmed this dream to me when I opened Z3 News this morning and read the article by Michael Snyder on President Trump supporting the two state solution. Now that the Trump administration has gained Israel’s trust, it will be easier for the US to push for a two state solution. The US administration’s treatment of Israel, as it pertains to a two state solution, has been a slow burning fire bringing judgment to our land (Genesis 12:3).

The threat of war is very real. Nation is rising against nation, and kingdom against kingdom (Matthew 24). Russia has told their military to prepare for war as tensions continue to grow on the border with Ukraine. Iran has threatened Israel and the US with a “7-minute nuclear threat.”

Church, let’s seek God’s wisdom for how we should live and prepare for these last days. I pray the Lord will keep His church in perfect peace as these events begin to take place.

“So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors!” (Matthew 24:33)

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac

Author: Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac is a wife and business owner with a background in nursing. She operates a brick and mortar store called North Fork Natural where she formulates natural, handmade skin care and wellness products. Fernanda has been having dreams and visions since she was two years old. She has a passion for in-depth bible study as well as prophetic dreams and visions.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 9, 2017 8:42 AM

Perhaps the fire in the Whitehouse was a fire of cleansing and purification. Perhaps the dross is being burned away. I know someone who works in the new administration, and she said it is a MESS there right now–there are some good people, but many bad people too, and not many Christians. A lot of opportunists, she said, jockeying for position. There is absolutely a battle raging in Washington, and we MUST pray for our leaders. While Trump may not be making America into a Christian nation per se, he has punched a hole through which the Christians can move, after a long time of having our hands tied. He reminds me a bit of some military people I have known–absolutely on the side of good and right, and willing to fight for it, but not Christian. This is not just a chaotic time there, but a dangerous time as well. This woman asked us to pray, especially for the Christians who are in Washington right now. Kellyanne Conway is a believer, as is, of course, Mike Pence.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 9, 2017 9:24 AM

Also, perhaps the vision was expressing that the “fire” raging within the Whitehouse is about to spread outside as well. A reminder to all here from a woman whose family was heavily involved in special forces military, with a focus on Communist insurgency….the Communist plan to take over our country, which has been rolling along without really any opposition to speak of for some 60+ years, has just been derailed. They are not going to give up our nation without a fight. Our military, with DJT out in front, is taking down the Communist presence that has fully infiltrated, and now controls, most every institution of American society. Yes, there is indeed going to be a war. The bad guys are not going to just walk away. My guess is that as China and Russia see Communism losing control here, they will attack. They , together with the extreme left, will burn it all down before they give it up. May God have mercy.

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
February 9, 2017 10:41 AM

Thank you for your comments! I agree with you about the communist’s plan to take over the government. Henry Gruver had a powerful vision about the red invasion of America. God Bless!

Flea
Flea
February 10, 2017 5:53 AM

I agree. We tend to see everything related to upheaval, fire, etc as negative. Trump and his excellent appointments are cleaning the corrupted system that developed over several decades. That will not prevent the economic collapse or the eventual anarchy, but we still have some time.

The next lunar eclipse with snow will be 31 January 2018. That seems a likely date for problems to start. Perhaps that is the point where Obama’s “drama”, that he threatens in Mena Lee Grebin’s dream, will start.

Doug Lussier
Doug Lussier
February 9, 2017 12:54 PM

I had a dream in which a spiral staircase ascended from the bottom floor and up through many floors then out the roof of an old beautiful house. I was almost to the top when I looked down and saw all the previous floors of the house had been destroyed – there was trash and things broken everywhere. The Lord said; do you see what they have done to my house ? There is no way back – you must continue to climb up and out.
The staircase remained for others because the house was not yet completely destroyed. Looking up all was good and beautiful.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 9, 2017 1:59 PM

This goes well with the many recent prophecies that say “God is doing a new thing” in the world.

Timothy
Timothy
February 9, 2017 9:09 AM

Fernanda,
Just this morning, on the way to work (while stuck in slow bumper-to-bumper traffic) I read your post. After rereading it a second time, I looked IMMEDIATELY outside my drivers side window (to my left). In the lane right next to me was a white commercial pickup truck which had the logo ‘FIRE Protection’ on it in very large letters. Wow.
As the traffic continued to move slowly, the pickup truck move ahead of me. After a few minutes, I was able to ‘catch up’ to it and noted the website listed on the truck…superherofireprotection.com.
I believe this was a message of both confirmation of your warning, as well as instruction that there is only one ‘Super Hero’ (Yeshua – Jesus) who can protect & guide us through what is to come!!
Blessings,
Timothy

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
February 9, 2017 11:18 AM

Hi Timothy! That’s a great confirmation.

” When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.”( Isaiah 43:2)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
February 9, 2017 1:51 PM

Amen and Amen. The Lord just reminded me of this scripture a few days ago. It was one that I memorized when I was young.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 9, 2017 10:35 AM

This is something I feel great reluctance to state publicly but last night the Holy Spirit seemed to be stating to me that we are about to enter a season of death especially suicide.

Peggy A.
February 9, 2017 12:48 PM

Michael,
I am glad that you brought out the topic of “suicide.”
Here is a correlating warning about that:

“Dreams: The Divinge Protection of the Heavenly Father and WARNING AGAINST SUICIDE” (1/15/2016).

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 9, 2017 8:05 PM

Michael, this is not good

Peggy A.
February 9, 2017 1:06 PM

This is a little off-topic, but relates to part of the reason the U.S. is under judgment. This is truly calling evil “good.” A simple checking of the Holy Bible Scriptures will show that God calls the shedding of innocent blood an abomination. Of course there is always forgiveness for anyone involved in this that TRULY REPENTS, turns from this, and surrenders 100% to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I pray that everyone involved in any way does just that.

“Abortion Quotas- Planned Parenthood Salespeople Rewarded with Pizza Parties” (2/7/2017).

Peggy A.
February 9, 2017 8:55 PM

Defund PP Rally Locations On February 11, 2017, rallies will be held at Planned Parenthood locations throughout the United States to call on Congress and President Trump to strip Planned Parenthood of all federal funding and reallocate those funds to health centers that help disadvantaged women without destroying human life through abortion.

Kathy C
Kathy C
February 9, 2017 8:17 PM

Fukashima Alert ! Just now —on Lou Dobb’s show– report’s that the
radiation from Japan has reached Oregon and N.Ca coast .
They said , the bottom has melted out and is not contained !
We here at z3 have known about this for yrs. and now the ” media ” has
been given OK to put it out there .
Watch for the moon to peak tomorrow night and then the eclipse ten min.
after —might depend on where you are ! He’s a good –good Father !

Richard
Richard
February 9, 2017 9:54 PM

You can track at netc.com

RSS
RSS
February 11, 2017 12:00 PM

Richard, Thank you for posting this link. I just checked it out, and the one close to my home is fluctuating between RADCON level 3 and 4. Level 5 is Alert status. The only other area with a level this high that’s being tracked looks to be near Detroit. I don’t know anything about it but it doesn’t seem like a good thing. Praying for God’s protection over this area!

Richard
Richard
February 11, 2017 12:35 PM

The best thing to get is your own detector, as having it in the area or nearby city might not mean your own back yard. I bought this one on Amazon: GQ GMC-300E-Plus Digital Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector. It does a good job for $100, and can be set at a threshold (mine is 35 CPS) to alert. Nobody will tell you this, but radiation can typically be removed from the body with a 30 minute bath with 2-cups of Wyoming Bentonite clay (other types and liquids may work). The powder is the cheapest way to go. Some people take a bath once a week/month with it just to be sure, or after their detector registers high for a couple days. It can’t hurt.

RSS
RSS
February 11, 2017 12:45 PM

Thanks Richard! Very good information and much appreciated!

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 9, 2017 7:42 PM

The White House Restaurant of Anaheim burned down almost completely in the very early hours of this last Saturday. When I saw the newscast, had never heard of this landmark steakhouse, but knew in my heart that the name was significant. The owner stated he plans to rebuild and reopen, but online is listed as permanently closed.

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
February 9, 2017 8:09 PM

Wow!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 9, 2017 3:58 AM

Very Intriguing, keep eyes on Israel’s soon Psalm 83 war, China’s south China sea war,, Eastern Europe unrest and civil war in the U.S.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 9, 2017 2:36 AM

Alex Jones store supplies iodine (to prevent radiation sickness, thyroid cancer).

Bob Adolph
February 9, 2017 11:51 AM

Actually, Amazon sells J.Crow’s Lugol’s Iodine for $10.40 + $5.01 shippg. & handling = $15.41.

Bob Adolph
February 9, 2017 11:34 AM

Martin, Amazon offers it $16 vs. $29.95 at Alex Jones. What about Lugol’s Iodine @ $14.70?

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
February 10, 2017 6:51 AM

I would not purchase anything from Amazon anymore. The person who owns Amazon is Jeff Bezos. He also owns the Washington Post. That newspaper constantly bashes the President and anything that is fighting against the NWO. Sorry but if they are going to boycott then I am too. It is up to you what you want to do, but I am not giving evil my money if I can help it. In some circumstances there is not choice, but if I do have a choice, I’d rather support something that believes the same way that I do.

Bob Adolph
February 9, 2017 2:05 AM

Fernanda, thank you for posting. Your vision is a fire alarm. Friday is the anniversary of the Iranian Revolution and Iran has recently threatened the U.S. that something would happen this Friday. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a Middle East regional war soon that would fast track the coming two-state solution, a ten nation confederation-Caliphate and construction plans for the third temple. Civil chaos in the U.S. and Europe, WW III and the rise of the A/C with his 7 year peace treaty will follow. Do you have your iodine kits? (no joke) The Russian confrontation and the drive for a two state solution haven’t changed under the Trump Administration. Bible prophesy marches on.

John Barry
John Barry
February 9, 2017 8:23 AM

Bob , Chuck Youngbrandt said the LORD told him last summer , that Iran will have 3 short range & 2 medium range missiles with nuke warheads ready by march / april of 2017 . Time draws to a close .

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
February 9, 2017 10:38 AM

Hi Bob! I didn’t know about Iran’s threat that something would happen this Friday. My husband has a pretty good stock of iodine and other necessities. We believe that prepping for the worst is absolutely essential at this time!