Prophetic Dream Reveals Obama is a Vampire

The following dream was shared recently as a comment posted by Z3er Jason from Uganda.

“I had a dream on 8th October 2016, in which I saw Obama standing at a podium on a stage and there was something about him winning the Nobel Peace Prize. I was looking at him from the front of the podium as if I was part of the audience. There was a newspaper on the podium, which he lifted to face the audience and it had a picture of him looking like a vampire with fangs.

What stunned me is what I discovered while seeking the interpretation of the dream.

First, the most famous vampire is Dracula, whose name means “son of the dragon” (Source: Dictionary.com). The antichrist receives his power and his throne and great authority from the dragon (Revelation 13:2). The connection between the antichrist and the dragon goes all the way back to the beginning where he was identified as the seed of the serpent (the dragon), whose head will be crushed by Christ, the Messiah (Genesis 3:15).

Second, victims bitten by vampires are forever doomed because they are no longer human. Anyone who receives the vampire’s mark immediately becomes a vampire. There is no turning back. The Bible warns everyone who receives the mark of the beast is forever doomed. They become like the antichrist, sharing the same fate with him, set for the lake of fire with no chance for redemption.

9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
(Revelation 14:9-11)

Third, when vampires bite their victims, they leave puncture marks on their skin because they have fangs. Puncture marks are hidden within the number of the antichrist, which is 666 (Revelation 13). In the original Greek language, 666 is chi-xi-stigma. Stigma is defined as “a mark or puncture made by a pointed instrument.” So, this dream connects the pointed bite of a vampire with the puncture mark of the beast.

Fourth, vampires act the opposite of Christ, just like the antichrist. Jesus voluntarily shed his blood for us, sacrificing Himself so we might have eternal life. By contrast, a vampire drinks the blood of his victims so he can have eternal life.

Before I had this dream, I did not see the connections between vampires and the antichrist. This dream still stuns me to this day. It was God’s confirmation to me about who Obama really is. You can’t make this stuff up!”

Interpretation:

Obviously, the vampire imagery is figurative, representing the antichrist, and not to be taken literally. We understand vampires are not real, except in Hollywood, which might sound like a statement of the obvious, but I am clarifying for those who think we’ve lost our minds here at Z3. They might think we actually believe Obama is a vampire. Take a chill pill people, we know better than that.

Not only has Jason identified some amazing similarities between vampires and the antichrist, but he also saw Obama was the central figure standing at the podium. He was the one, the only one, holding up the newspaper, revealing himself as a vampire. Why him? Why not other prospects, like Turkish President Erdogan? Why is it always Obama in every dream and vision? I have yet to hear one single dream, vision, or word of knowledge identifying anyone else. Those who claim it is someone else always make their case with reasoning, but never have any revelations from God. Isn’t that interesting? Meanwhile, I have documented about 160 people so far who have shared revelations from God showing them Obama is the one.

Relying on human reasoning to answer spiritual questions is dangerous because we only know in part and see in part. God knows all and sees all, so why not seek Him about these things? I encourage everyone who is unsure to seek God for themselves and see what He reveals. That’s what I did and I was surprised by what He showed me. Since then, He has given me many confirmations and answered many questions I had.

Jason saw a news announcement, like a press conference, which means something significant was being revealed to the world. So, prior to that event, his true identity had been kept hidden from the world. This is the scenario described in the scriptures, except it will not be through a press conference or a newspaper story. His identity will be hidden as he rises to power and even as he rules the world, until the day he establishes his throne in the temple in Jerusalem, declaring himself to be God, which is called the abomination that brings desolation, the climax of all sins, the climax of man’s rebellion against God (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15).

The abomination that brings desolation happens at the end of the 42-month tribulation (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4). Then the world will know he is the one the Bible calls the man of sin, but by then his followers will have already been required to take the mark of the beast, which is likely to be some sort of microchip implant, literally puncturing the skin like the bite of a vampire. They will already be doomed, just like him, which is why they have nothing left to do at that time except hide themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; and say to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” (Revelation 6:15-17)

That will truly be a terrible day for anyone who is not right with God.

Jason’s dream reminds me of the vision I received when the Lord revealed to me Obama was the one who would fulfill Daniel 11:39, taking action against the strongest fortress on earth, the United States. God asked me a question, “Isn’t it written about this one that he would do these things?”

At that time, I had no idea what He was talking about because I had not yet studied the prophecies enough to know what was written about him, which proves what I saw and heard could not have come from my own imagination. For more details about my first vision of Obama, please see my previous post.

In the same way, Jason shared how he had not known about the connections between vampires and the antichrist until after he received the dream and studied to find out what it meant. I believe God does it this way so we can believe the revelations are from Him and not from ourselves.

Jym Hitte
June 25, 2017 7:04 AM
James, as I asked the Lord about Obama this morning and reading many of the posts made about him in Z3 News over the last few months, here is what I heard the Lord say this morning, June 25, 2017: “This one wears a mask to cover his true identity. He is a deceiver . He has a personal and a corporate agenda that reaches far beyond what is seen in the natural and physical realm. He receives his orders from much deeper evil. Soon the mask will come off, and his true identity revealed. Draw near to me and be prepared in the Spirit for the days ahead. My covering is real and I will protect my Beloved . There is no fear in Love for perfect love casts out fear. Learning to hear my voice and to see in the Spirit is a worthy pursuit. I long for my sons to come to me and receive instructions for the coming harvest. For it is great, and the enemy that has sown tares into the harvest fields of the world will not overtake the Harvesters of my fruitful fields. Keep coming to me and communing with my Father and your Father. Move in the power of the Holy Spirit and you will accomplish great things in the Spirit and in the Natural . You will help to bring heaven to earth and for my will to be done in earth as it is in heaven. You were born for this purpose, and you have been going through a long season of training and equipping in things of the Spirit. This will continue and deepen. You will be given opportunities to share what you have seen and heard with others who will want to know. Fear not, son, be strong… Read more »
Jen G
Jen G
June 27, 2017 1:09 PM

Amen & Amen, Jym. Thank you so much for sharing this powerful word. I felt in the spirit that it was spoken to me. I’m under massive attack and have been in a long waiting/preparation season. The Lord has shown me that I will be used in the Great Harvest, and I was, indeed, born for such a time as this. Many blessings, protection, provision and healing to all in the Mighty Name of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

Thinkagain!
Thinkagain!
June 25, 2017 10:02 AM

Who says that ” the vampire imagery is figurative” ?….. the woman who rides the beast in Revelation is “drunk on the blood of the saints” she’s a vampire too.
Doesn’t it say in the bible that the life is in the blood? Aren’t we forbidden to drink it…. all except the symbol of the blood of Christ at communion. That happens to be his pure life giving sinless blood that cleanses us & imparts his life to us too.
Please realise that occultist know this too. And they do drink human blood as part of their human sacrifice rituals. That makes them vampires!
The subject is too great to go into here but I can attest through past experience with people who are into it that this kind of vampirism does exist in the occult. I think that a lot of the things we have been led to believe as fiction in
Un-Hollywood are more factual than fiction. I also think we are going to see a huge explosion in this Obamanation as the last days ramp up.

Todd H Henderson
June 26, 2017 11:51 AM

Yes, everything that GOD has done the Devil has copied to be Evil. This has been shown to me over and over. Astronomy vs Astrology, Stretching and Prayer vs. Yoga, the list goes on and on. And know I can add to it Taking communion as a representation of Christ’s Blood vs. Vampires. And yes, those who practice the Occult do drink human blood. Hollywood movies are used to help us frame things into reference so once they are revealed and made known we can comprehend them into some sense of normalcy. Also Predictive Programming. But God hears our prayers. A lot to think about it. Thank for insight.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
June 25, 2017 12:32 PM

We must consider that the Mark of the Beast may not actually be an RFID chip as the majority of us have surmised for years.
God’s mark/seal may not be a tangible mark, just as Satan’s may not be either, however, it will most likely be very visible to those ‘who have eyes to see and ears to hear.’
Rev. 13:16 in the New King James Version says the mark will be ‘ON’ the hand or forehead, but the King James Version says ‘IN’. Rev 22:4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be ON their foreheads. Again KJV says ‘IN’.
In Jer. 31:33b the LORD says, ” I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.” Through out the course of history God’s people have been identified by what they think and do, (forehead and hands).

I feel the Lord has been laying on my heart to think out of the box and consider the mark to be where we put our TRUST. Who/what do we believe in? We may be marked by what we think and do, our actions, the way we live our everyday lives, and who we look upon to save us. It may only be apparent in our speech, our actions and the light revealed in our eyes.
Who is our Savior???

William
William
June 26, 2017 10:22 AM

B. Hansen
About the mark of beast, please read this article https://z3news.com/w/computer-chip-implants-causing-terrible-problems/
It is quite clear that this RFID Chip implant is the mark of beast. Even more scary is that at the current stage, it is not that without it you can not buy or sell, but it is still the mark of beast according to this article.
Of course it won’t hurt to include any stamps, or symbols as the mark of beast. But be aware the seriousness of this RFID Chip implant.

Antwon
Antwon
July 1, 2017 12:36 PM

You are on point with this one. Here where I live we already have a chip center. Its done by a tatoo artist. People even can buy them now get them program and then insert them in their hands. There was a news report here that how I found out. They were interviewing a guy who was getting his third chip put into his pinky finger right hand. Also he had one in his right shoulder and right wrist. His wife was also chipped as well as his dogs. They’ve started a group who meets up every Friday at a bar in downtown Minneapolis. I believe that we are in the voluntary stage. Once the economy crash then people will be force to. To control the masses is through what food etc.

Todd H Henderson
June 26, 2017 11:44 AM

Personally I have always thought it would be a ‘chip’ with a bar code. Especially since a website I found compared the hypodermic needle with a snake fang. It was a very interesting comparison. However, after reading your humble article it seemed that my inner Spirit agrees with it. Satan comes to Lie, Kill and Destroy. Think about how many people may REFUSE the “Mark” but still think it is okay to live a Lukewarm life. I appreciate your posting the article and I know it is hard to go against the flow of the majority. But I believe what you write is true in the sense that it cause many to fall because they believe their “ACT” of not getting the chip will save them. And we all know it is ALL about Grace and a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ. So, in a nutshell, don’t take any type of Chip and ALSO, guard every thought and action for HIS return is NEAR.

God Bless

T Winters
T Winters
June 26, 2017 2:36 AM

Yes! I felt like God was telling me to think out of the box too!! This is exactly what I was shown. It’s not a literal mark or chip. There is a verse that refers to God saying what his mark is, I will find it and post it here. I had a short vivid dream in 2013. I saw Obama behind a podium with a dark suit and tie and I heard the words “Multitudes of Provocations”, so would you say he will provoke many?

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 26, 2017 9:55 AM

This line of thinking is what I have been lead to believe also, that the mark is not physical per se, but more in line with what we believe n and trust in. When a person gets marked, like in a poker game, the ‘marking’ agents don’t physically put a mark on him,however, over time they can spot him and track him with physical marks whether that be a tracking device hidden on him or, as today, his phone.
The marked one has to agree* to the mark, first mentally by accepting or acquiescing to it, and then, over time, will become Luke warm enough, not even realizing that he is becoming more identified with that ‘world’ of the mark until he’s so deceived he believes in that ‘world’ and, after a while, will begin to defend that ‘world’ thinking that it represents his life/lifestyle/sustenance etc., and if he loses that ‘world’, then he loses his life/lifestyle/sustenance.
*agree- agreement comes by 1)assenting to what’s offered consciously or verbally, written or otherwise or 2) not dissenting or objecting to the situation or offer and acquiescing or surrendering, albeit reluctantly at first
#1) can be analogous to ‘cold’ christians and #2) analogous to lukewarm christians

William
William
June 26, 2017 10:18 AM

Thomas ,
Of course it won’t hurt to include any stamps, or symbols as the mark of beast.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 28, 2017 1:59 PM
William, here is what I was lead to understand last night. Bottom line was, the mark of the beast is progressive. That needs some explanation. what I was shown was that when we turn toward the Truth of Yah’s Spirit, we have many things ‘left over’ from the world which we bring with us. That includes the ‘imprinting from’ generations of family and relatives, which includes their schooling, preaching, training and teaching, proclivities, etc.(scriptural speaking, curses from 3rd up to fourth generation as taught in Word) Combine that with our lack of knowledge of His Word and BAM?!! we now have a recipe for disaster. On the one hand, our hindrance from being able to step back to see the big picture, such as, ‘I have experienced/lived and seen the last 450 years (to, even better, 969 years (of Methuselah oldest man to live)) and able to contrast the depth of the darkness from 1000 years ago to today. ‘ That has eliminated the deception, or the ability with which the lies of satan has been able to deceive us with. In other words, ‘time, past, present and future’ are eliminated, when you extend this out to 6000 years, which, That is summed up very nicely in this: ‘ I was young and now I am old, but I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread’. {{{contrast that with {{{ war on poverty USA’s policy and wording }}} ‘ and in that day, I will raise up a plant of renown for them…’. {{{{contrast{{{{{war on drugs- hemp illegal}}}} ‘Do you understand the charges brought against you today?’ – which is what a courtroom judge may ask you… and you see it, not as this millennium ‘understands’ it, but as previous generations, to wit, ‘Do you stand… Read more »
William
William
June 28, 2017 3:41 PM

Thomas,
In my intention, I have nothing to judge against you. As I pointed out that it is even more scary is that at the current stage, it is not that without it you can not buy or sell, but it is still the mark of beast according to this article. Of course this RFID chip implant is in the world for some time already . The scary thing is that there would be many people receive this implant ignorantly, BAM , he has lost his salvation. The red line is that do not allow any chip implanted into the body. A lot of other things you talked about is about seeking His Holyness — which is our daily homework.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 27, 2017 5:04 PM

Carmackian and William, thank you for that article and the DNA stuff. I’ve been watching their human experimentations for years. I must have missed that article though somehow. I will pray and ask Father about that this evening, but I must say right now, Wow! That is some good news … if that is the true case of how it will go down… it makes it much simpler to understand.
I still lean toward the gradual taking of the various mark-ings which, just like cooking the frog slowly, he never knows he’s being cooked until he’s done LOL!!! And perhaps that is the case that we have been gradually simmering in this technological soup until the ultimate ‘mark’ is accepted without us even thinking about it.

carmackian
carmackian
June 26, 2017 1:55 PM
Hey Thomas, Ive thought about this a lot too. And prayed for understanding and wisdom. Its really hard to say for sure how exactly the marking process takes place but I really beleive that the mark will somehow go systemic and alter ones dna so that the peson is no longer created in Gods image and likeness but rather Satans image and likeness and once they have done this…they have literally become part of the beast system and now they are no longer redeemable. I point this out because the nazis were working on this, the current AI and transhumanism movement is working on this, the satanists like aleister crowley were involved in related subjects and even the new age movement are talking about a “dna upgrade” that we will be offered when our space brothers and sisters come back to direct and guide us to the next step of human evolution. Their are so many “layers” of dna manipulatin that the dark side has in the world right now that it begs the question…why are they so hell bent on changing our dna. I think the simple answer is so that we no longer bear the true human nature and image that the creator made. Even the bloodlines of the illuminati is about dna manipulation and preservation through bloodlines. I even think the antichrist will come from one of these manipulated bloodlines. They are even working on technology now that utilizes the chemtrails and nanoparticles that lie dormant within our system, that once the mark is taken, it signals and triggers a process in which these nanoparticles begin building the third strand of dna. I know it sounds really scifi and hi tech but the devil is pushing technology into a very dark direction for a reason. Personally, I… Read more »
William
William
June 26, 2017 10:24 AM

T Winter

Sujit Thomas
June 25, 2017 3:13 AM

When I read this dream, it immediately resonated with me, and just as the connections left Jason stunned, they have left me stunned.

I decided to focus on the Lord to see if he had anything additional to share about this dream. And he reminded me that “666” will be man’s idea of perfection, but it will be an unholy perfection that cannot be undone. This also gels in with how the Jason shared that the antichrist (man’s idea of perfection) will be the opposite of Christ (God’s idea of perfection).

Diana
Diana
June 25, 2017 1:43 PM

James,Good exposing post…I do want to give you a little bit of info on vampirism though. True story, I know a small town minister (years ago) who led 2 lives…one of small time pastor, other as a man who dabbled in the occult and got involved with some Church in Europe (you know like religious,ceremonial,types…) Okay..so this clergy of sorts were a vampire cult. So this pastor I knew got involved somehow. He asked my x husband to get involved with him and the initiation would include homosexual sex… Sorry to share, but people are not aware. Anyways…they are x’s for reasons.

Also, a man names Bill Schnobelon (spell check) was invovled in vampirism.

Lastly, in Deutoronomy I believe, there’s a scripture that speaks of not consuming blood as you are partaking in the souls of men. That is a reason for those blood drinking assume…that one is consuming anothers Soul (life). For the life is in the blood….I personally don’t look into all the gore and filth of this as I want to keep my mind pure, however, it is certainly an awareness of what is truly going on around us and eye opening as to what we need to be protecting ourselves, families etc. from. Blessings today.

Diana
Diana
June 25, 2017 1:44 PM

Sorry for all the typos….

Rebecca Bonnell
June 25, 2017 12:20 PM

Excellent Post Dear James and there are many occultist’s who drink human blood look at ISIS and what they have been doing when they kill and then eat part of their victims…! The evil that is being practiced behind closed doors is gradually coming out in to the open more and more…the placenta from a baby’s birth has been consumed by some…getting ready for cannibalism when the food chain breaks down…Hollywood is prepping it’s viewers for that..!
Love and GOD BLESS You and Huge Hugs Rebecca X

Todd H Henderson
June 26, 2017 11:58 AM

So glad to hear someone to confirm this! The Lord has been so gracious to me and patient. He made it clear to give up my zombie shows and I did. Thank God for that. He made it clear to me that I was watching demons devouring the flesh of man. Also, the zombie movies are prepping the masses for cannibalism once there is no more food. Not only that but Hollywood is showing people how gangs should be organized and groups should conduct themselves once the system breaks down. It will be a REAL version of The Walking Dead on Earth and people will have their parts memorized and will know the roles they play without ever even realizing that they have been programmed to do so.

Christian Block
Christian Block
June 26, 2017 12:49 AM

Some of you know that I have taken note of certain numbers when they occur with certain events. The number 57 occurs continually and seems to be associated with judgement. I just found out that the 57th inauguration of a President of the United States occurred on January 20th, 2013. This was the day that Obama was sworn into his second term as POTUS. A blogger made the connection that the 57th verse of the bible is Genesis 3:1 “Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” Here is the link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/josua121.htm

jerry rigg
June 25, 2017 11:15 AM

I will say if Obama isnt the actual Anti-Christ he is the perfect prototype for sure!

John E H
John E H
June 25, 2017 9:04 AM

I keep my eye on him a lot of people believe this and perhaps they are right. One thing I can tell you from personal experience. He is THE head of both the Muslim brotherhood and Isis. My wife’s uncle, her fathers oldest brother and patriarch of the family, offered us a position in his “village” in the Philippines. He explained to us that he had been appointed personally and in person by Obama to run it as an Isis training camp. We were offered our own town once they take over and UN funding in the mean time. Isis and the UN are closely linked.

Waz
Waz
November 4, 2017 10:26 PM

Um, vampires are real! I’ve met them. Some actually suck blood & some suck life force energy. It’s pure Satanism. To say they are not real may be soothing to some but is spoken in ignorance. It also prevents victims from finding true freedom in Christ from these sorts of attacks. Vampires prefer Christians blood because Jesus blood cleanses us & is life giving. Remember the woman who rides the beast in Revelations is “drunk on the blood of the saints”.shes a vampire too.