Prophetic Dream Reveals Obama Returning to Power by Special Election

In the 35-minute video shown below, Beverly from The Church in the Wilderness shares a dream she received on July 26, 2017. Beverly has posted many prophetic dreams and visions over the past few years on her YouTube channel. The ones I have watched have confirmed what I have seen. The following is a transcript from her video.

“In this dream there was a special election. It was not a regularly scheduled election. They had this election and they were voting between Obama and another man. This was in the United States. I had never heard of the other man.

I knew a friend I had that was texting me and asking if I wanted to meet her down there, like at the election headquarters, because as she clarified to me, all that was needed at that point was to count the votes. She wanted me to meet her down there because we were actually going to be able to do the counting.

At first, I thought she was saying that we could vote, that we were going to be voting, and I really was excited for just a second because I was going to go down there and vote against Obama. So that’s when she clarified that we were only going to be counting the votes because the election was done.

Then I decided it would be good to go anyway because, although I felt that it may be useless because people were going to vote for Obama, I felt that he was going to win, I was going to make sure they didn’t just give it to him. I wanted to make sure the count was accurate.

I felt although we were very helpless to stop this, I could at least do my part to resist in the little that we could do. I was going to be meeting this friend in person who I had only talked to in the virtual world up until that point. I was looking forward to that.

Also, I was married to a man in this dream and the man did not approve of my activities, but he wasn’t going to actually stop me from going, so I was going to go.

Also, the atmosphere for these elections, I wrote the word festive, but that’s not really the right word, it was just unsuspecting and unassuming. Nobody was really suspicious about this. This was something that people were freely doing, but for me it was very foreboding and I knew this was definitely the beginning of the end.

I’ve had many dreams where Obama goes away and then comes back, so this was just another dream confirming that.

I want to point out a few things about the dream. First, it was an unscheduled election, like a special election. So I looked up the definition of a special election. It is an election that is held when a lawmaker dies, resigns, or is expelled from office in mid term. So, something had happened in this dream where they needed to have this impromptu election. This was not a regularly scheduled every four years election.

Also, this election wasn’t really for the presidency. It was for some sort of a stop gap leadership because something unusual was going on, so they had to put someone in place. I’m not even thinking that the title was going to be for the role of president as we understand that role and as it is defined in the Constitution. This was something different from that.”

My Comments:

Many have attacked prophetic revelations regarding Obama because they did not see the fulfillment the way they expected. Being so moved by what they see in the physical realm and so convinced they’re right, they hurl accusations against those who have shared prophetic warnings, calling them false prophets. By attacking God’s servants, they blindly take sides against God and work as spokesmen for Satan, the accuser of the brethren.

Beverly’s dream shows there is still more to the story. Obama is not done yet. The fulfillment of prophecies often takes a long time. Many prophecies recorded in the Bible remain unfulfilled after thousands of years, but they will all be fulfilled in detail. In the meantime, we are expected to believe by faith, even when we cannot see it happening in the physical realm, and to keep quiet about things we know nothing about.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
August 19, 2017 8:14 am

We are in the last days. Hillary said “if he wins we are all going to hang by nooses” May the words she spoke out into the atmosphere land right on her head and the noose fall right around her neck. Lord God in Heaven we pray right now that justice be done in the courts of heaven. Lord what is going on is way too big for just one person to put an end to it all. Lord I pray YOU send YOUR justice. I pray YOU send the right people in all of the right places and defeat these enemies even if it brings down half of our government. I pray in the name of Jesus that justice be done on earth as it is in heaven. AMEN.

Paul
Paul
August 19, 2017 10:44 am

Dear Lord,
Please answer the prayer as you mentioned to me early this morning ” IT IS ENOUGH”
Your people are really weary and crying out.
Strip away every deception and illusion and crush the enemy to pull so that they do not rise again to oppress your sheep.

Your Kingdom Come and Your Will be Done
Amen
Paul

Corrine
August 19, 2017 10:03 am

Amen!!!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Our Z3 News Brother shared on Aug. 16th a strong Word given to him about Obama’s return to power. http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com.uy

I am amazed that people think the Constitution, which has been in a process of destruction since 2001, would prevent The Lawless One, who is the God to the DECEIVED, from breaking a law? If you have never gone “down the rabbit hole” of understanding how many American laws Obama ignored, destroyed, repealed, replaced, subverted, etc. during his 8 years of destroying our Republic, it numbered in the hundreds!

William Thomas
William Thomas
August 19, 2017 11:59 am

Dreams are not prophecies. They may happen if God’s people do not pray and act to stop it. They are warnings of what could be. Therefore pray. Intercede. Do not become passive and fatalistic.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
August 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Excellent point, William! Thank-you!!

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 20, 2017 9:20 am

Just run into Dr Patricia Green at Sadhu conference……ha!

Btw Trump all the way for 4 years if we continue to pray and possibly 8 years
Our “grace period” is 4 years possibly 8 per sadhu.

Shalom

Michele Burdo
Michele B
August 21, 2017 11:11 am

Hello Phanuel,
It would have been nice to see you as I was in attendance this past weekend along with other Z3 family. I too saw Dr. Patricia Green.
The speakers were Dr. Bruce Allen and Sadhu Selveraj Sundar. Some of the points spoken about:
Persecution and martyrdom are coming, translation of the saints will surge, Trump was chosen by council in Heaven. Trump is is grave danger, we must pray always that his term be fulfilled, if it is, God may grace us with 8 years with Trump as president. Great earthquakes coming, Sadhu mentioned Los Angeles specifically and the LAX slated for destruction. Houston to be flooded.Sadhu urged: GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER, pray, listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit. He said that the pope is the false prophet. He cited that the pope called for a one world religion. Look up the video. He said these are the Last Days and God’s elect will do great exploits in these days, including children. He said this is the generation to see the return of the Lord Jesus. He lastly taught on; LEARN TO BE HIDDEN. Hidden in Christ and hidden, literally. There will be refuge places all over the world . God will hide His elect as in Psalm 91 protection, if they live in the qualifiers of that Psalm. The glory of the Lord will be poured out and people in darkness will run to the light. Music will be used to transform and heal with capabilities of terraforming.
It was about 18 hours of very intense services. Life changing. Believers from all over the world packed the place. The fellowship was astounding.

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Wow Michelle B
Missed you !
Great summary!

Sonia
Sonia
August 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Phanuel, this confirms what I recently heard in a conference in July 2017 : Robert Henderson said that God told him to pray that Trump completes a second term. God said that He has many things He wants to accomplish and it will take a second term for Him to do all He wants to do.
Shalom!

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 22, 2017 7:27 pm
K. Shine
K. Shine
August 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi Phanuel! Could you share more on what was said? Thanks! Shalom!

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi K Shine
He talked quite a bit about Trump over 2 days. He really likes Trump. He called him a Godly president. He said there are a total of only 4 US presidents in heaven (who were Godly). He only recognized George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. He said the church must pray for Trump 24/7. If Trump goes down, America will go into captivity. Trump is the man standing in the gap holding back darkness. He is resisting the plans of enemy for this country. He said if the church prays our grace will extend another 4 years and America will fulfill it’s end time destiny. He said congress is scheming to take out Trump and we should intercede against that. We should also pray he is surrounded by Godly people.

Shalom

K. Shine
K. Shine
August 22, 2017 10:33 am

Phanuel and Michele B. Thank you for your responses! Will take to heart! Watch and pray! Is there a way you know to connect with Christians who are preparing places of refuge? Shalom!

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 22, 2017 7:26 pm

K Shine
I think we will soon receive instructions from heaven.
You can rewatch conference here

Michele Burdo
Michele B
August 21, 2017 10:53 am

Hello K. Shine, I too was at the conference that Phanuel attended. See my response to his comment,

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 19, 2017 3:44 pm

“…Now is the time and the season that I am giving you what you wanted. A ruler steeped in abominations who cares only about his pleasures, his rulership. He will destroy anyone who will not bow to him and give him the worship he will demand. Your “man of the hour” is about to come forth. You loved him in 2008 so I am giving him to you again. My children, Obama was a liar and deceiver then and a partaker of many abominations-detestable things. Your Prince will be responsible for horrors unspeakable. The Son of Perdition has no conscience, will show no mercy and will slaughter as many as he can until My return….”

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
August 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Matt, thank you for sharing part of this post. I went on your link and this is one of the most amazing messages I’ve ever read

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 20, 2017 3:37 am

I hope he doesn’t sit in the oval office again but it looks like he will.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
August 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Wow! That has to be one of the strongest warnings from the Great I AM, yet. Oh Lord you are so righteous and we have sinned so greatly. Please hear our prayers of repentance!

Antwon
Antwon
August 20, 2017 8:17 am

Wonderful message I felt it all they my bones that it was the Father speaking harshly to his children.

Charles H.
Charles H.
August 19, 2017 9:59 am

I’m praying the “office” he’s running for is nothing more important than dog catcher in some southern small town.

Flattop
Flattop
August 19, 2017 10:07 am

Charles H: Would not surprise me to see him run for president again, since he didn’t finish the work of destroying or constitution.

Nancy Trimble
August 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Sickening to think that we are so far gone people would want him back. It would have to be an unusual situation like martial law or the President and V. P. would have to be gone to have something like that. Could involve a natural disaster or some sort of event where they would be killed. And the constitution dismantled.

Mark
August 19, 2017 10:40 am

There are more confirmations from other devoted Christians who are receiving dreams about this scenario.

Kerry Ann Gidden Youtube, Dream April 7th, Trump Assassinated and Obama returns to Power… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlaGwNuDxA

YouTube Channel, Imminent Rapture… Dream Jan 20th, 2017, Trump killed and Obama returns to power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPr6KQM2R0s

Bonnie Lou Tube, June 7, 2017, Obama comes back to power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2uPQ190fH0

YouTube Channel, Seletha loves JESUS on May 11, 2017, Obama behind huge explosion (nuke?) that kills a lot of people….. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=runGYKpdmG0

With Steve Bannon out of the White House, armed with mountains of inside information and pledging to go to war against the Satanic NWO while returning to the helm of Breitbart….. I expect that false flag plans and plans to assassinate Trump will switch into high gear immediately.

Z3 Contributor Joannie Stahl on May 4th, 2017…. Also,Trump will be the next and last president. Once he is inaugurated the door will shut. He will accomplish My purpose, but only for a short time, a brief time while in office. Because his time will be cut short. Not because he does not want to. His hands will be stopped. He won’t be able to go very far for reasons other than his own. His purposes will be disappointed. His success will be brief, short lived, interrupted. He will be like a once raging fire snuffed out. He will be stopped short.

(Only the Lord knows the outcome of these warnings, or the timing.)

jerry rigg
August 19, 2017 8:19 am

What a horrific and foreboding thought, why cant he just disappear down a dark alley and never to return.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
August 20, 2017 8:01 am

Daily I stay in prayer and read the word of God. One night before going to sleep I said “God tell me something you want me to know?” That night in a dream I heard “Trump will finish his assignment.” I also had a separate dream where I saw the wall built! I can assure you “Trumps going to finish his assignment!