Prophetic dream reveals Obama overpowering leaders of other nations

In the 14-minute video shown below, Z3 News Contributor Christopher Harris shares his recent dream in which he saw Barack Obama standing amongst leaders of other nations. Then he saw Obama physically punching the other leaders, knocking them all to the ground until he alone was left standing. Then the room changed into a large high tech red eye with a metal rim around it.

Christopher believes his dream reveals Obama’s future role on the world stage, overcoming the leaders of all other nations to rule a totalitarian government that keeps a watchful eye on everyone with Obama silencing all other voices, eliminating freedom of speech, until only his voice is permitted.

Christopher’s dream confirms prophetic insights received by many others, including myself, regarding Obama. The Bible also confirms the rise of a world ruler reigning over a global government, global economy and global religion. (Revelation 13)

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 3, 2018 11:40 PM

For the past ten years or more, I visit daily a web site that is basically secular, but with very heavy Christian presence. When Obama first ran for President, a gentleman posting on the site DIRECTLY from France told us he had been informed by the Elite/Illuminati of Barack Hussein Obama’s future goals. So for over a four month period, I copied every word the French gentleman revealed for us. To this day, I still have in my possession ALL of those documents. I hope to share with Z3news much of what I have learned via these papers. I will pull them from my files in the next few days and get busy for this site.

Lacey D
Lacey D
July 4, 2018 12:38 PM

Please share!

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
July 4, 2018 11:59 AM

I look forward to reading your collection.

Len
Len
July 3, 2018 7:42 PM

I still remember when Obama first started running for President he was unknown at least here in Canada, But what caught my attention was they said his mother works at the Ford Foundation. The Ford Foundation also gave Otto VonHapsburgh a car in the 60’s. And paid him a tour around the US and sponsord his Education. Otto was one of the designers of the EU and their speaker also has the right to the Throne of Austria. I wonder if anybody has done research on her bloodline. As my belief is the Antichrist will come from the Habsburgh Family. And my understanding is she has had other children from different men.And the Ford Foundation is well known to support communism.

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
July 4, 2018 9:39 PM

I am from the Chicago suburbs, and Obama was unknown to me – and my husband has always followed politics. Even in Chicago, he seemed to me to come out of nowhere. No one I knew had ever heard of him.

However, before he officially ran for election, I did catch notice of him (in a very spiritual sense) when he was mentioned on the radio. I immediately felt negatively – couldn’t figure out how someone who seemed to come out of nowhere, could suddenly be running for President.

John Barry
John Barry
July 3, 2018 9:37 PM

Daniel 7 : 24-25 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise : and another shall arise after them ; and he shall be diverse from the first , and he shall subdue three kings . 25 And he shall speak great words against the Most High , and shall wear out the saints of the most high , and think to change times and laws : and they shall be given into his hand until a time & times and the dividing of time . 3 1/2 years . And he shall subdue three kings & what James & Christopher were shown : reinforces my theory that Obama the Evil will lead a military coup in America & call the Day of Jihad forth at the same time probably within months of losing the mid term election . Trump will be the first king to fall it looks like . Blessings

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 4, 2018 8:12 AM

John, I had a dream that was like that last year. I was at the White House and it look like war had broke out and I was trying to get this little boy to safety, as I am headed to the top of the building to get on a helicopter there were planes shooting at us. We make it to the top and in comes a helicopter, which I think is coming for our rescue, but instead Obama and Michelle step out and we are made to go back in the White House and show them around and I was thinking why do I need to show you around you just left here. end of dream

John Barry
John Barry
July 4, 2018 9:05 AM

Thank you Sister Michelle , that sure fits in with my theory and the way it is adding up to me from a military tactical point of view that fits what GOD is showing . Every thing I see adds up to this event is close comparing it to coups in history , the pattern says it is within 6 – 18 months at the outside time frame . Does this feel as close to you as it does to me ? Blessings !

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 4, 2018 2:52 PM

John, I never knew a timeline, but God has given me open visions and dreams of end time things to come. some people believe Trump will serve two terms but I do not know. before this dream I had a dream that was so real as I was shot on the left side of my head. when I woke up my ears were still ringing. then I heard the word Lincoln. I pray for Trump daily

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
July 4, 2018 9:47 PM

Oh my goodness, Michelle! That must have been frightening! I continually pray for the safety of Trump and his family. If anyone is led, please join me in prayer!

John Barry
John Barry
July 4, 2018 3:41 PM

Thank you Michelle , but from current political events & geo-political events & in light of history , Pres. Trump making two terms would be a major miracle , imo . The longer Trump is in office , the more of Obamas people he can remove , the harder it will be for Obama to move , time is not on Obamas side at this point . Obama has the most people in place he is going have now , the longer he waits at this point the harder it will be to keep the secret , & the Dems are losing the narrative . There are certain military realities that will push Obama to move as quickly as possible or failure becomes more likely in a military coup . Blessings

Mike M
Mike M
July 5, 2018 8:32 PM

That is for sure. It seems that Trump at this point has a pretty firm grip on the military…and the secret is already out… At this point I don’t know if the deep state can put the genie back into the bottle. I hope they can’t. Huber will be a pit bull.

BDesta
BDesta
July 6, 2018 3:38 PM

Hi James and All Z3 family, Brother Sadhu has a new video concerning the future of USA , please check it out…. it is from the DC conference that he is still doing, it was posted two days ago.

KShine
KShine
July 6, 2018 9:34 PM

BDesta. Thank you for posting this.

BDesta
BDesta
July 8, 2018 12:58 AM

you are welcome KShine.

Lucy
Lucy
July 6, 2018 4:33 AM

Several years ago after praying I found myself thinking of Obama. And heard in regards to him “Despot” which means dictator and “Twenty Years”. No further information in that regards, but had another vision another time …Obama was seated curled up on my lap (interpretation: laptop) with a grin looking at me. I bit his finger and found he was a robot. I then flew through some construction framework into the blue sky. These two agree with the above word. Along with me hearing audibly another time “There is going to be an announcement!” I wondered what it could be. I then heard as if there was a TV on in the next room a speech Obama was speaking… It was then I found in the encounter a great resistance in me in even wanting to hear what he was saying, (times will change) but I did not want to miss what Heavenly Father was showing me. I only picked up that the speech was about the IMF and currency and fall. (I don’t have a TV in my bathroom.)

Sonia
Sonia
July 6, 2018 8:56 AM

That’s very interesting Lucy what you heard about the announcement, the IMF, the currency and the fall… This is pretty much what’s going to happen in terms of global reset: there will be announcement that due to the crash of different economies and currencies the IMF is taking over with SDRs which will set the stage for the NWO. It is all in the works. The IMF is currently getting things ready.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
July 3, 2018 8:48 PM

I went to punch 🥊 Obama in the face

Geoff K
Geoff K
July 3, 2018 10:46 PM

No need to be anxious Danielle. Just keep living for Jesus (assuming you already are) and one day soon you’ll have a front row seat watching him burn in the lake of unquenchable fire joined by the false prophet and everyone else who receives his mark.

Evan Pickin
July 5, 2018 8:49 PM

I understand how one might be fed up with the likes of Obama’s followers, but we should always pray that they might wake up and come to the saving knowledge of Jesus before they ever have to suffer eternally for their wrongdoing. I wish no one would have to go to Hell.

Paula
Paula
July 6, 2018 5:47 AM

I doubt very much any of us will have a front row seat watching folk burning in the lake of fire.

Mike M
Mike M
July 5, 2018 8:13 PM

Love your fighting spirit!! I usually get a down load during worship time at church on Sunday mornings. Last Sunday I heard “Put on your war faces. Fix bayonets.”

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
July 6, 2018 3:09 AM

Thanks

Tera
Tera
July 6, 2018 9:09 PM

I think your dream’s a great analogy of what Obama is up to, Christopher.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
July 5, 2018 12:40 AM

Interesting. I have had nothing but bad dreams about Obama. He is tree “99”. I was told this in a dream some years ago. Trees represent leaders of nations.

I didn’t know about his Jewish roots.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
July 6, 2018 1:53 PM

Tree99 is from the internet game Minecraft.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
July 6, 2018 2:30 PM

WOW!! I don’t know anything about games, but I understand the devil has to boast and places hints everywhere! Would you give me more info?

Raymond
Raymond
July 6, 2018 2:26 AM

I wonder what the 99 means? It would be 66 if it was inverted.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
July 6, 2018 8:27 AM

I wish I knew what it meant. The 8 years under Obama brought in some wicked principalities over the nation. There are other “trees” like him. California appears to be the springboard for the goal of implementing the Nazi Reich for all of America. Sometimes I forget Chicago. These “trees” are everywhere in the world. They will be cut down in the end.

I saw in a dream of Nancy Pelosi being blown away like sand in the wind, half of her being carried away. I was terrified at seeing her destruction. I heard: “She knew to repent of abortion and homosexuality, and she would not.”

Hillary will be destroyed by four principal men that have groomed and financed her. In this particular dream she knew they were setting her up and she was terribly afraid. These four supposed men (they walked like men, but their faces didn’t look human) pushed and shoved her along in some sort of facility. Her clothing was disheveled. Her eyes, I remember the fear in her eyes.

Thierry
Thierry
July 4, 2018 8:44 PM
Dream from Pastor Kevin Mirasi in Kenya Friday, 29 June 2018 THE POWER OF GOD AND THE LIGHT OF GOD COMING IN A GATHERING MEETING OF THE LORD: In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 28th June 2018, The LORD showed me His Meeting coming upon a Place (a Meeting of The LORD); a Meeting of The LORD that I saw being Coordinated by Prophet David Owuor (of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness). Even though I don’t belong to The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness per se (as I operate distinctively in Serving The LORD), I’m Divinely (Heavenly) Duty-bound to share what The LORD Reveals to me whenever and wherever He Decides. So in this Meeting of The LORD in an Open Place, I saw a huge Gathering of People. But at the same Time, in the same place I saw a small group of People whom The LORD made me know were up against Prophet David Owuor. So these People confronted Prophet Owuor even as he Ministered in this Open Place. After they confronted him, Prophet Owuor did not say a word to them, but walked aside. But there and then The LORD Struck them with His Power and these People fell down, as The LORD struck them with His Rod of Judgement. The LORD then took me to the other side of the Meeting, where a huge Multitude was Gathered. Here, I saw The Power of The LORD Descend and Touch The People Gathered therein, some Slayed (by The Power of The Holy Spirit; for Purification and Cleansing) while at the same time I saw The Light of God Shine forth upon these People (The Saints of The LORD) Gathered in this… Read more »
Carl Manning
Carl Manning
July 4, 2018 11:35 PM

Megan Kelly was out to get Trump, God’s Anointed, in the debate she hosted. On the morning of the debate, she became very ill and thought she would have to cancel out. She made it to the debate, determined as ever to destroy Trump, and her career is now in free fall. Look at how all of his GOP opponents who disparaged him were soundly defeated. Only the ones who treated him with respect were rewarded. He has only begun to destroy the enemies of God here in America, and the mainstream media who disparage him constantly will also be destroyed in God’s timing.

flea
flea
July 5, 2018 10:11 AM

God is using Trump in a much greater way, at a much more critical point in America’s history, than Jimmy Carter, who was involved in Christian outreaches in his younger days. Just like He used Steve Jobs, who left the church as a teenager, to make a near bankrupt Apple great again.

Keep on praying for Trump, his whole cabinet and all his advisers. Pray that the right people will be nominated to the courts, House, Senate, state and local governments.

Pray consistently for the total reformation of the USA and you will barely recognize American society by 2030. A hundred million plus people might have died or emigrated or fled across the borders, and it wont be the superpower of the world anymore, but it will be more Christian, civil and of use to God than at any time before in its history.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
July 5, 2018 2:53 PM

Yes, you are absolutely spot on. God is making America Great as God defines Great, not as many Americans do. This isn’t about America’s Kingdom or the American Empire or Pax Americana; this is about God’s Kingdom. I believe we will be greatly blessed by God to be well-equipped for battle for the end time harvest of souls. Our best days “in God’s eyes” are ahead of us; what an exciting time it will be for Christians in America and everywhere all over the world to be given the honor to help God rescue millions of souls for His Kingdom. I believe American efforts during WW2 will pale in comparison to what God has in store for us this time. It is hard for many of us to imagine right now, but I believe when God moves this time on His power play for souls, even some of the most evil people that you never thought in a million years could be saved will be miraculously saved. People that you never thought would testify about God and glorify God will be doing it, and there is no way Satan or the controlled media will be able to stop it or shut it down. I do believe His Miracles will be breaking out everywhere like popcorn in a movie theater. They will be self-evident.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 5, 2018 2:46 PM

I love Dr. David Owour, a GODLY MAN OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE!!!!!

Marilee Alm