Prophetic Dream Reveals Obama Filled With Rage

obama_nazi_2I have not dreamed much about Obama, but about a week ago, I dreamed about him. He looked different. He had grown a beard and he had a military uniform on. He was filled with rage and was spewing forth angry words because he was wanting to accomplish his agenda, but something had hindered it. He was pushing forth anyway. I truly think Trump getting elected threw a wrench in whatever plans he had.

This issue over Israel is exposing such a sinister side to Obama. I think this is a total wake up call to those who know the truth and have been debating if we are there at the time of the end. I am speaking of myself. My heart says we are, but it is going to happen on God’s timetable.

About a month ago, I dreamed our country was being attacked. People were pouring across our southern border and attacking us and nuclear bombs were being dropped on us. I heard the word USSU and I knew in my spirit it stood for the United States of Russia. It was as if they had taken over our country. I didn’t see how it was spelled out, but it sounded like Usha, but when I heard it, I knew it was a mixing together of the United States and Russia, almost like we had been renamed. It sounded just like if you said Russia without the R. That’s the best way I can describe it. USSU is my attempt at spelling what I heard. I’m not sure totally what it means, but I thought maybe the United States of the Soviet Union.

Then I was told we are getting a 2-minute warning. Now when I awoke, I knew exactly what the dream meant, but I could not make sense of the 2-minute warning. I started researching and the only reference that made sense was the 2-minute warning given in a football game. I’m obviously not a big football watcher. But basically, what I gathered from it was the game is almost over and we are being given a 2-minute warning, a pause, a time out to regroup and prepare for the final play in the game. It’s here.

Just this week, I had another dream in which people were running around confused and not understanding what was happening. I started telling them the Bible was being fulfilled and everything written would shortly come to pass and that in a matter of a few years the events foretold would escalate and be fulfilled rapidly. I said we are that generation that will see the end of days. The weird thing to me is I don’t use that term end of days. I usually say “time of the end.”  The only person I have heard use that term end of days is Obama when he was talking about Michele Bachman referring to him, that he was going to bring about the end of days.

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU at Saint Thomas West in Nashville TN where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Shelley
Shelley
December 28, 2016 8:56 PM

I don’t think any of us can be prepared for what is coming. No amount of plannning or prepping or moving can prepare us for what is really going to happen, it will be God’ doing and not man’s. and it will hit us all at once. Our only hope will be to give ourselves to Jesus Christ and the only way to salvation and heaven. So that no matter what happens, our souls are secured with Jesus Christ. Our lives need to be covered and washed clean by the resurrection power of Jesus blood. There is no other way and no other God. Seek him while there is still breath in your body. Please be saved from hell.

Savage
Savage
December 29, 2016 6:54 AM

This should not be taken to dissuade people from prepping. Life is full of prepping for the next chapter. True. we’re never ready for every detail, but in general we can prepare. If we’re pregnant, we’d better get ready to go through delivery and care for a baby! The world is pregnant right now – better do what you should to prepare for delivery and the presence of the coming King!

December 30, 2016 11:28 AM

Savage, this is so true. One of the things God has been teaching me the last few years is to be prepared for the unexpected. I’ve been a nurse for many years but only started working in Critical care a few years ago. It is totally different from anything I’ve ever done. It’s more intense than anything I’ve ever done. Patients show up in critical care with their life hanging in the balance. As my supervisor used to tell me this is the end of the line. There is no where else to send them. You truly never know what to expect and you can never totally be prepared for what you are going to experience but the Lord has showed me I should prepare in the best way I can. I have my room prepped with everything I need. Prayers are sent up often because I’m more aware of my own limitations than ever before and I do my best to maintain great teamwork because in emergencies you have to work together to get the job done. We are part of his body and he meant for us to work together to accomplish his will. Also flexibility is a must you have to be ready to move when he says move. Our lives and the lives and souls of others are going to depend on us being prepared and flexible.

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 4:35 PM

“Vision with teaching: Vladimir Putin and the Coming Russian Attack on the U.S.A.” through LINDA CLAY (1/28/2015).

Bob Adolph
January 4, 2017 8:27 PM

Peggy, excellent video of AA Allen’s vision of America’s destruction. He saw the missiles rising from Russian submarines on both coasts just as Henry Gruver saw. It is very close!!!!!

January 4, 2017 5:42 PM

Peggy,
Thank you for sharing her vision. It is amazing how the Lord is speaking to us in this day to be a prepared people. I believe this adds further confirmation to what the Lord is showing us.

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 5:49 PM

Amen, Lydia. I thought you’d be interested.

Peggy A.
January 6, 2017 8:25 PM

“2017? WHEN JUDAS ATE THE BREAD SATAN ENTERED HIM & JESUS TOLD HIM WHAT UR ABOUT TO DO DO IT QUICKLY”
through BOLD SOJAH 4 CHRIST (about 4 and 1/2 minutes).

January 6, 2017 10:19 PM

Thanks Peggy

Peggy A.
January 9, 2017 8:34 AM

“PROPHETIC: RUSSIA PART 2- CAPTIVITY”through KIM WEIR published 1/8/2017 (the audio seems normal volume on this one)

Peggy A.
January 9, 2017 8:32 AM

A word through KIM WEIR titled “Russian and Vladmir Putin.”
Please see her note at the bottom about the audio. It was difficult for me to hear without the extra “aids” she advises at the bottom.

Published on Jan 8, 2017
“Praise King Jesus, OUR King and Lord; our source, supply and hope!!

Though a bit controversial, I am sharing what the Lord showed me about Vladmir Putin through many prophetic words dating back 14 years ago.

I apologize for the audio, as I was speaking softer than usual. I would advise listening to this with ear buds or head phones in order to hear the audio better. They are inexpensive and a good investment.”

Yawchal
Yawchal
December 29, 2016 2:48 PM

Yes, it’s time for the bride to bring forth true sons of God. This will be a time of harvest like never before.

MVP
MVP
December 28, 2016 5:51 PM

Hey Lydia, you may want to reference the article- Code Blue here on Z3- he talks about a 2 min warning as well. May I be so humble to suggest the following: My youngest son plays football, and although he always gets on me for not knowing the little details of the game, one thing I have noticed. When the game is down to 2 min (unless the game is tied or there is a possibility of a score to end or tie the game) the clock moves very fast even to the point where the players in the game finish off playing the game within the last seconds left on the clock. The winner celebrates the loser of the team accepts the defeat. This is where we are- 2 min once we get down to 1 min. The clock will move even quicker There will be only one winner and His name is: Jesus Christ of Nazarath.

December 28, 2016 7:48 PM

Thank you MVP. I had not read that article. I definitely believe God is confirming his message to us that time is short. Like I said I don’t know much about football but what I read said that in the NFL when the game clock reaches 2:00, the two minute warning is called immediately after the play concludes when the ball is declared dead. The two minute warning stops the game clock in all cases. I may be interpreting wrong but I believe the clock has been stopped for a brief period to prepare the church.

MVP
MVP
December 28, 2016 7:52 PM

You are absolutely right! when the 2 min clock starts timing down it goes very quickly. By the time it gets to the 1 min mark the seconds fly by. Thank you for sharing. Time is very short indeed.

December 28, 2016 8:07 PM

😊

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 28, 2016 9:00 PM

Doesn’t the clock run continuosly at the 2 min warning and after. Prior to that it only runs during thd plays. No reprives, no breaks, no timeouts… just runs to game end. Is this correct?

TomP
TomP
December 28, 2016 10:16 PM

Matt,

Speaking specifically of American football, the clock can stop for a multiple of reasons. Examples…team calls a time out, (assuming they still have 1 allotted to them), offensive player runs the ball out of bounds, incomplete pass, change of possession…etc. In short, after the clock resumes after the official two minute warning, the clock, “can” run until time expires, but it does not necessarily, automatically keep running.

The point of the two minute warning in football is, that it is the, final official warning that time is about to expire, which then puts the responsibility on every player involved in the game to make proper decisions and to play hard if they want to earn the victory. I believe that is the clear message that people are receiving now by Holy Spirit revelation.

Blessings!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 28, 2016 10:21 PM

Thanks for the explanation Tom.

TomP
TomP
December 29, 2016 1:39 PM

You are certainly welcome Matt.

It’s also probably important to note that once the two minute warning is given and the clock starts again, it’s often typical that the game strategy of both sides changes.

The team who is currently in the lead will move away from any risky plays/actions to avoid allowing the opposing team an opportunity to score. The team that is currently losing the game will most likely get very aggressive and try very risky moves to gain an advantage to score.

Taking these strategy changes in context of the discussion, the group that is currently in the lead can be defined as believers and soon to be believers. With His warning that time is soon to expire, God wants this group to do a clear self-assessment of their life and make any necessary changes to eliminate any “risky” behavior, to ensure that they do not lose their lead, (salvation).

Knowing that the game is soon ending, the current losing group…ie…Satan and his ilk, will be getting even more aggressive in their strategy to turn the game in their favor. It’s to nobody’s surprise here, that we can absolutely expect some real challenges to come our way. But….the good news is….we already know who wins!

Blessings brother!

December 30, 2016 12:55 PM

TomP,
Thank you for this lesson on football and it’s spiritual application. I read somewhere also that in a lot of cases new players are put in at this time at that really struck a chord with me. I believe God has some players that have been sitting on the bench or waiting on the sidelines and he is about to put them on the field. I believe people are going to say who is that or where did they come from and others will say I have no idea but God is with them. Blessings

December 28, 2016 9:16 PM

From what I have read the clock stops at the 2 minute warning giving both sides a free time out then once it starts it doesn’t stop again.

Marlon Breeden
December 28, 2016 8:25 PM

Lydia…read my testimony concerning my CODE BLUE experience.. ..it was posted by Mr. Bailey only hours before yours. It concerns the EXACT SAME VERBIAGE given to me about the 2 Minute Warning! You will find it astonishing.

December 28, 2016 8:44 PM

Yes Marlon I read it. Pretty amazing experience. I think God is definitely trying to get our attention.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
December 28, 2016 6:50 PM

Thank you For your post Lydia. A few nights ago I had a dream that I can’t really remember. All I know is that the USA was under attack and my family was hurrying to get away. That’s all I can remember but I felt it might of been from the Lord so I prayed for confirmation and haven’t had any until I read your post. I had a dejavu moment when reading your second dream. Thank you and God bless you. I feel the 2 minute warning is from God and we must get our house in order now.

December 28, 2016 7:50 PM

God bless you and your family. May we all get prepared for what is coming.

Jerry
Jerry
December 28, 2016 8:07 PM

For any who might be interested, check out the TRUNews webcast for
Dec. 26. Jim Willie shares about some incredible abominations from the top down.

Jeanne Jorash
December 28, 2016 8:23 PM

I haven’t seen any news about the UN resolution on TruNews. I haven’t seen any outcry at all. The stance Rick Wiles has on Israel has really soured me to his viewpoints. I just don’t understand…

S.Y.
S.Y.
December 29, 2016 12:07 PM

Hi Jeanne,
I’ve not listened to Rick Wiles for awhile now because I’ve come to the conclusion that he embraces the Replacement Theology concerning Israel. He’s becoming more and more prideful and arrogant, which is very alarming to me. Also, I’ve had issues on their site where it won’t even load. I pray that the Lord shows him that he cannot curse Israel.

Bob Adolph
December 28, 2016 10:25 PM

Jeanne, I sent Rick a message today on cycles. Trunews is usually great but occasionally he embarrasses himself. He is off on Israel and and cycles in my humble opinion.

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 28, 2016 11:53 PM

If we are indeed in the last of the last days, I don’t see what cycles have to do with ANYTHING!

Savage
Savage
December 29, 2016 7:20 AM

Think of it like this: Waves are like cycles. If a surfer wants to catch the ride of his life, he’ll be out in the water waiting for the perfect time. When he sees a big one approaching, he know he’s got to begin paddling and get up BEFORE the crest of the wave passes by. He doesn’t know whether there’ll be another wave this good today or not. In the same way, Satan has a scheme to execute, and he know he has to do it before the crest of the wave passes. Right now, “surfing satan” is looking at the biggest wave rolling in that he’s seen in 80 years or so. The crest of this wave is only maybe 50 or 60 months away, and he’s already paddling like crazy hoping he can stand up and ride his way to glory. If this wave fizzles, well, there should be some big ones in another hundred years or so. My hope is that this wave will drown him!

brian
brian
December 30, 2016 11:20 AM

it is important to know and understand cycles and the way they converge and move – imho. ive looked at cycles for some time – even the tides move in a cycle. however i too think rick has meandered off course a trifle. i do think that israel has done some terrible things and they are the apple of gods eye it doesnt mean we cant be critical when they do things wrong. i believe he has it completely wrong about the millenium and his views on replacement theology. he seems to be straying a little bit by bit – but please remember people – until we know better touch not mine annointed

ElleMarie
December 28, 2016 9:55 PM

I agree, Jeanne. I like Rick Wiles and hope he expresses a supportive stance towards Israel.

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 28, 2016 11:51 PM

From what he has said, he does not sound supportive. It seems he has embraced replacement theology. I’m not saying I that Israel is righteous–YET–but they are God’s choice! Rom. 11.

Steve
Steve
December 28, 2016 11:04 PM

Hi Lydia,
Recently I had a similar dream to what you shared. Every time another believer shares something like this it confirms more and more to me that I am not alone (or losing my mind). Thanks for the courage to share.

December 28, 2016 11:08 PM

Thanks for sharing that Steve. The enemy comes at me so hard at times trying to convince me I’m losing my mind. It does help to hear others are having similar dreams and experiences.

Steve
Steve
December 29, 2016 1:07 AM

Yes, have had several dreams in the past few months about BO. I am not American, and so it kind of surprised me to receive such strong messages. I’ve begun to understand this by recognizing that BO is a global, (and not simply an American) problem. Now when I watch him speak on TV I am increasingly distressed in my spirit. When it came out the other day on Fox that his birth certificate is a confirmed forgery it really got me wondering about my dreams.

It makes me appreciate Jesus all the more.

Diane Boneck
December 28, 2016 8:54 PM

I saw Obama in a dream once, and he was full of rage with his fist in the air. I could see a shadowy demonic spirit behind him. It had large horns like a ram. It was tall, thin, raging,and had a fist raised. I could see the demon was rebellion, revenge and rage.

December 28, 2016 9:31 PM

This dream I had showing him full of rage was so different from the person he appears to be. He tries to come across so smooth. Thank you for sharing your dream.

jerry rigg
December 29, 2016 1:55 AM

Im sorry but on the funny side of things, that photo just looks a lot like the late Andrae Crouch! You are right, this whole Israel thing is sickening, I dont understand why Obama & Friends cant just leave office with a thimble full of dignity, but I guess it wont happen. What a sad a wretched lot this administration really is, I hope a cold blast of wind sends them all running out the White House door.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 28, 2016 9:20 PM

Lydia, WOW! when you said that in your dream , Trump threw a wrench into O’s plans… I about hit the floor! My daughter said Jesus told her that He put Trump in place to show people that HE is still in CONTROL! That was part of her rapture dream, I just didn’t write it all down.

Also, the two minute warning……that is amazing! Same verbiage as Marlon Breedon’s experience with the Lord. God is definitely sending a message!

Bless you Lydia, Awesome dream from the Lord!

Bob Adolph
December 28, 2016 10:35 PM

I think Trump was a surprise gift from Jesus to all the conservative Christians here on earth who have suffered through decades of left wing news and politics. The restrainer is about to be taken away.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 28, 2016 11:28 PM

My daughter corrected me. He is in control not still in control.Yes, he is. I’m grateful so very grateful.

December 28, 2016 9:29 PM

Thank you Katie. Is your daughter’s dream posted on Z3 ? I would love to read it. Blessings.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 28, 2016 9:57 PM

She’s either going to do a podcast with James or write it tomorrow.
I don’t think I did it justice when I was trying to convey what the Lord told her. Blessings to you Lydia ( :

December 28, 2016 10:02 PM

I will be looking for it.😇

Peachey
Peachey
December 29, 2016 5:58 PM

Five years ago, just before the Lord moved me to the Ozark mountains. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “the United States would become like Russia, and Russia like the United States. There would be no difference. I know that what was told to me is being fulfilled, without an actual Russian invasion.” Yes, we have the the enemy (Muslims) pouring across our borders and positioning to attack us.

Two minute warning. I wonder if the two Jewish witnesses are about to arrive on the scene, to give the final warning to mankind.

December 30, 2016 12:12 AM

It’s just amazing how things are coming together. Thank you for more confirmation. If we are as close to the day of the Lord as it appears we can expect Elijah soon.

Chris Martinez
Chris Martinez
December 28, 2016 10:45 PM

NEW!!! (RED HOT) Henry Gruver Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1
Steve Quayle

I listen to him 20 yrs ago all i have say is WOW things are moving right into place

Bob Adolph
December 28, 2016 11:17 PM

Henry Gruver is the best. Totally sold out to Jesus and was one of the few voices of warning in the 80’s and 90’s. In the Duduman class of great Christian saints.

Bob Adolph
December 29, 2016 12:06 AM

I just watched the Henry Gruver interview. IT IS A MUST SEE! Steve Quayle is warning of a Russian attack and this was before the two Russian diplomats were assassinated and before the Russian Airliner was shot down. And in tonight’s news Obama said that retribution to Russia was coming in a few days!!!!!!!

John Barry
John Barry
December 29, 2016 7:22 AM

I just watched Henry Gruver agin , caused me to remember something . In 1973 I was stationed in W. Germany . I was in HQ, HC , 440th Sig. Bn. during the 1973 Israel war . For four days we were at Defcon 3 , we had all our equipment loaded , ready to drive to Italy to load ships for Israel to fight the Russians ; our Colonel told us it looked 50-50 for war . I rotated back to the States in 1974 and was amazed the public never knew we were a hairs breath away from WW 3 . The public will never know what is going on by design , till they see the mushroom cloud , if they are alive still .

cliff
cliff
December 29, 2016 6:01 AM

Obama To Sign 7 Year Peace Treaty —– Melissa Peggs —- Watch from 4:25 onwards

Kevin Mirasi —
A VISION WHERE I SAW USA PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TALKING ABOUT AND ARGUING FOR THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN PEACE PROCESS AND EVEN JUSTIFYING FROM THE BIBLE THE PEACE TREATY WITH MANY NATIONS (“BLOCK OF NATIONS”)

Bob Adolph
December 29, 2016 2:10 PM

Cliff, thanks for posting two excellent links. I agree that major events have begun. Trumps election, the recent UN resolution on Israel, recent assassinations of Russian diplomats, the shoot down of Russian airliner, Obama’s warning of retribution to Russia yesterday, the 70 man Paris peace talks coming up on Israel are ominous. The time of the Gentiles is about to end and God will be dealing with Israel in her 70th Week of Daniel, Jacob’s Trouble.

cliff
cliff
December 29, 2016 11:57 PM

you’re very welcome brother Bob …. to Jesus be all the the praise for His wonders upon the earth

December 29, 2016 6:37 AM

Wonder where they come up with the seven years? I mean I know it is in the Bible. Do you think they will actually reference the Bible’s time of seven years to draft the treaty?

December 29, 2016 6:39 AM

Good interview. Thanks for posting.