Prophetic Dream Reveals Obama Conspiring with Muslims and Russians

Obama_islam3

A 14-year old girl received a dream revealing what President Obama is doing behind closed doors in the White House. The following testimony was shared by her mother, Brandy Kidd.

“My entire family is asleep to the time we are in. For the last two years, I have been praying for their eyes to be opened to what is about to take place in our nation. During that time, one by one they have come to the Lord or rededicated themselves.

My 14-year old daughter was saved last year. Although she is in agreement with my parents that we are not in the last days, she still comes to me with her dreams. She is very innocent, especially for a teenage girl in this world. She doesn’t watch the news and is very removed from the current state of things. She has been sheltered to the point that you cannot even mention any real world event involving violence without her stopping you from speaking. She doesn’t want to know what is going on. I have talked with her about the last days but, only in the context of being spiritually prepared.

I just assumed the Lord would reveal these things to my parents before He would my daughter, but here is a dream she had a few weeks ago.

The dream started off at Dollywood amusement park, where she was standing by a rollercoaster called the Firechaser. A group of men showed up, marching like an army. They had weapons and started to make everyone kneel on the ground. They told everyone they were Muslims and Islam was taking over.

She knelt down, but then she heard someone tell her to stand and a hand reached out and pulled her up. She said there were people among the group that were with the Islamic “army”, they started to reveal their true motives (selves) while this was taking place.

The next scene, she was at the White House where she was being held captive along with a group of other people. She said there were Muslims there and announced they were followers of Islam. Another army was also there, which she knew were Russian. I asked her how did she know they were Russians. She said she just knew.

President Obama was showing the Muslims and the Russians around, but none of them were being held captive. It was as if he was giving them information on how things operated. To use a southern expression, he was in cahoots with them. She knew people were going to be killed. Then she woke up.

If it had not been for the Russian thing I would have dismissed it. We live in a small conservative town where most people here dislike Obama and believe him to be a Muslim, so it would not be farfetched for her to pick this up from our community. However, for her to see Russia, when she could not even point it out on a map or tell you anything about what is taking place in the world, that is why I didn’t dismiss it.

This was the first dream she has had, or at least the first she felt she needed to tell me. GOD bless.”

Brandy’s daughter’s testimony confirms many others, including the following excerpts from a recent post sharing a warning from Glenda Jackson:

“But God showed me, I had a vision of Obama in the White House, and there were Muslims around him. And he said as he was pounding on the desk, “I cannot leave this White House. This is my destiny.”

They said to him, “Then how can you stay on as President?”

And he said, “There is only one way, martial law.”

And they said, “Well, we know how to stir the trouble up, so we will go out and stir the trouble up and then you decree martial law.”

I know people are prophesying that Donald Trump is going to get it and that even they had dreams that he is going to get it, and I am not saying that they are wrong, but I know what God showed me. God showed me…

Obama is going to (anointing falls on Glenda), he is going to be on there people. He is going to carry through. And what he wants, the desire of his heart, his wickedness is going to come through. You have not seen his wicked side yet! It is about to manifest, saith the Lord.

I say unto you My People be prepared. I say unto you hear what the Spirit of Almighty God is speaking to you this day. I say unto you be prepared. Get ready sayeth the Lord. Fear not for I am with thee. Fear not, I shall take care of you My children, but I say unto you, don’t believe every spirit. Try the spirits and see if they be of Me, saith God.

I tell you, and I tell you very quickly, things are going to turn upside down. The White House is going to have a Muslim flag flying over it, sayeth the Almighty God. I say unto you I am that I am. I am the now God. I am not the I was that I was. I am the now God, so believe Me now. Search out My scriptures. Be ready and pray and seek My face that you may know to escape what is coming upon this land. Very much wicked things are coming, sayeth the Lord. Many people are going to die. Many people are going to be killed because they were not ready, because destruction is coming such as never before, saith the Lord.” (see the complete post)

This warning is also confirmed by a prophetic dream received by Sherry Gorslin. Here is an excerpt from a word she received from God after she woke up from the dream.

“Disaster is coming upon the land. Fear has overtaken many of those I have called to stand in these times of terror. This terror is coming from your own nation. This is a terror that is coming from the inside not the outside. The evil one has come and overtaken this nation in the highest places of authority. He has come to bring this nation to ruin, and I have lifted My hand from this nation. I have brought down My hedge of protection, because this time will be used to draw thousands to Me. When they see disaster hit they will come.” (see the complete post)

I received similar warnings regarding President Obama. In a dream I received in November 2014, President Obama had put a woman in charge of the final phases of their plan to murder the American people. Here is an excerpt from that dream.

“I was able to see the reason why these government leaders were so confident about their plans. They knew they had the American people completely deceived. They knew they had total control over the news media so the people were only hearing what the government wanted them to hear. It was virtually impossible to warn the people at this late hour. Even if it were possible they would not believe it because they had already rejected the truth. They preferred to believe the lies because it sounded much more pleasant to their ears. So these traitors knew they had a complete death grip on the situation. With the final phase about to begin they had nothing to worry about. That is why they were willing to talk so openly and warn a few people. From their perspective they had already crossed the finish line.” (see the complete post)

In my dream, which took place in the future, a voice speaking from behind me said, “He has completed his assignment. He is now going to his next assignment. He is truly the antichrist.”

This was a revelation. I never heard anyone teach it before, but I found it in the scriptures. The actions President Obama is now taking against our nation are the fulfillment of ancient prophecies recorded by the prophet Daniel, “He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god.” (Daniel 11:39)

With the 2016 Presidential election just a few weeks away, I am hoping more time is granted to us with the election of a new President, but eventually Daniel’s prophecies must be fulfilled because they are recorded in the scriptures.

When a 14-year old girl who knows nothing about world events receives the same warning confirmed by many others, it is time to believe God is warning His people.

To see more warnings about Obama conspiring with Muslims to destroy America, please visit our Islamic Jihad category.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
October 7, 2016 10:36 am

This is believable. There is nothing but deception in the White House. Nothing about this election will suprise me. Every time I think about this stuff a righteous anger rises up in me that says I don’t care what happens I am going to stand for Christ….I don’t care what the consequences are I am going to stand for Christ. The best thing we can do is stay close to Jesus and follow His direction. Jesus has our back…lets be bold and stand.

jim mccollam
October 7, 2016 11:12 am

Amen Mark, he that endures until the end will be saved.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 8, 2016 7:13 pm

That’s exactly what we need to do for He will reign as King forever and His kingdom will never be shaken!!

Kyle S
Kyle S
October 6, 2016 9:50 pm

I received this back in June – I don’t know what a few of the lines mean

Strong and mighty arrayed for war
Russians fear they scatter every which way
Flee safely in Rock
Hide in my, surely I will not fail.

Summer falls surprise Praise Him dark or day
The Lord knows his own, they are not touched by death
Perish wicked. The Lord Has spoken
He cares for those who trust in Him

Jihad will come but so will I
Do not fear, it is the door to death
See I have taken fear away
A new Spirit lives in you, a bold Spirit. It will suffice.

Trust in me, I will make it, I will do it.
Wait, be patient in affliction.
Your affliction counts and is good my tools
Many will see my goodness as I do my work in you.

Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 7:40 am

Kyle S.,
Thanks for sharing. This unique “poem” makes perfect sense to me.

Phil V.
October 9, 2016 9:24 am

This is beautiful & comforting. I second Peggy A’s assertion. Makes perfect sense. Received a word about Russia & the Children of Israel and this poem was very confirming for me. Bless you Brother in Christ!

October 7, 2016 7:51 am
Z3 Family – went to bed with a heaviness on my heart & woke up with the same. Went on YouTube to see what videos youtube would show that I might be interested in. The first was a Jonathan Kleck video. I have watched several of his so this was not surprising. He identifies the power that FEMA has over our nation in cases of emergencies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKn8N1lBWA4 Next, was this video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQMCxaUp2Kg He warns & also highlights the MASSIVE POWER given to FEMA when a National Emergency is declared by the President & Congress can NOT review the President’s order for 6 months! I believe, no confirmation on this, that Hurricane Matthew & Hurricane Nicole would be combined by our Satanic leaders to create tsunami situations on the East Coast & create a dire situation with FEMA given the power to relocate massive amounts of people. How many Christians, from the Bible Belt, will end up in FEMA Camps as a result? Obama gets to remain in office as the elections are frozen. Other “natural disasters” get manufactured in the west & Midwest by the psychopaths. Martial law spreads throughout the nation. Then economic collapse (this is getting near impossible to contain) followed by Russia &/or China’s invasion of the U.S. I can see it all playing out which matches so many people’s prophecies for our future. I pray for those I love in the U.S. Please pray for me to get my 72 year old mom out before everything falls apart as she will never survive any of this stress. I am actively praying for all of you & your families. May you all find shelter with God’s grace & protection. May we all find our inner warrior to face the trials coming.
Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 9:49 am

Expat gal,
Amen and amen. I’m sure that we’re all praying for each other actively.

Paul Benson
October 6, 2016 9:34 pm

James;
What a time we live in! Every morning when I get up I have to check and see if we still live in this same era, or has something transpired over night to thrust us into a new (and even worse) one.

I see where the U.N. has supposedly chosen their new top dog, and it’s not O. Or is that just a smokescreen also? What can you really believe anymore other than the voice of the LORD and his Holy Word? Wouldn’t it be nice if the image in the windshield was as clear as the one in the rear-view mirror?

But then look at all the edification and knowledge of God’s will we get from all the study and prayer involved in figuring out this puzzle. He knew it would be good for us. And you have got to admit it sure keeps a guy interested!

Blessings;
Paul Benson

savedjon
October 7, 2016 2:03 pm
Dream is spot on and comes at no surprise. Obama is muslim and he is trying to incite the muslims in russia to a holy war against puttin. Many of the dreams that God has given me regarding Obama came along with harbingers or signs that signaled the closeness of the fulfillment. The most recent sign was the train crash in Hoboken NJ God spoke to me about it a month and a half ago and I wrote about it here on z3. In one dream back in January I heard “the Azan” in Washington. God revealed to me that Obama will try to push federal legalization of the “Azan”. The “Azan” is the sound of the Muslim call to ritual prayer, typically made by a muezzin proclaimed 5 times a day at the mosque or masjid. I heard just the other day, I think it may have been on Trunews or Lisa Havens you tube channel that Obama will try to make a big push for this before he leaves office. Obamas intention and desire to push the Muslim call to prayer is definitely a huge sign. Obama was quoted in the NY Times as saying the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth.” Obama recalled the opening lines of the muslim call to prayer to Nicholas Kristof of the NY Times and Nicholas said that Obama recited them with a first-rate [Arabic] accent. What is the Muslim call to prayer” “Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme. I witness that there is no god but Allah.” Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed #1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam” #2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
October 8, 2016 7:21 am

Spot on savedjon!
I can’t believe that there is still people that can’t see that Obama is a Muslim almost 8 years later. The people who are deceived will likely fall prey to the even greater deception that is coming unless Jesus gets a hold of them and changes their hearts.
God Bless You!

savedjon
October 8, 2016 1:30 pm

Jeff, what’s even more alarming is the fact that many Christians voted for him. Twice! I can understand how unbelievers could fall for him but red flags come up every time I hear Christians defend and support him. Where’s the discernment?
1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

God Bless you Brother

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 8, 2016 7:08 am

In my recent post about a vision I was given in regard to an awakening of the church the northeast and northwest were green while the remainder of the country was amber or gold. For well over a year I pondered and asked what the green represented until I saw a picture of the Empire State Building illuminated with green lights for Ramadan. When I saw the picture I immediately remembered the vision. I’ve come to believe that as events are occurring in major cities and an awakening is occurring within the church amidst great shaking that Islam and possibly some for of sharia law will become entrenched in the northeast and northwest.

Peggy A.
October 6, 2016 9:14 pm

A word through JEFF BYERLY titled “The Days of Noah are Now”

Mark
Mark
October 6, 2016 10:02 pm

It is a word about the coming false rapture/alien invasion and everybody needs to read it, and everyone needs to share it. Many are going to fall for it because chaos and mayhem will abound and people will think they have an easy way out. Many more prophetic warnings about it here…. http://revelation12.ca/?p=800

Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 12:46 pm

Additional information from LINDA CLAYS blog on the ALIEN INVASION and the FALSE RAPTURE. This link includes a number of posts:

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 7, 2016 9:26 am

It was shown as the Blue Beam Project on YouTube though I haven’t checked recently.

Lisa
Lisa
October 8, 2016 6:03 am

Peggy,reading that message made me scared! Do you really believe this is true about the mark of the beast causing people to become hybrids or zombies?

Peggy A.
October 8, 2016 2:06 pm

Lisa,
I definitely believe that it will alter DNA to the point that a person will no longer be fully human and capable of making a decision to receive Jesus. I think of it as more zombies than hybrids. I’ve read about this in other sources, but I read so many books, that right now, I’m not sure where I read this.

If you read the Book of Revelation, in the section about the Mark of the Beast, I think that you will see that this is an irreversible decision. It could be compared to Esau in the Book of Genesis, selling his birthright (soul) for a bowl of soup.

We should always remember that if we put God FIRST, there will be no need to “sell out” to the world’s system. God will give supernatural provision!

Peggy A.
October 8, 2016 2:51 pm

A word through LINDA CLAY titled “A Vision of Provision.”

brian
brian
October 8, 2016 2:16 pm

many years ago i read a prophecy from a woman somewhere. cant remember who or even when but she related that the people lined up to receive something from someone in the whitehouse. this something was the mark. the people who were in the line prior to receiving it were normal types just going about their business but as soon as they received the mark their whole persona changed and they became like the zombies we see in the movies. devoid of independent thought and emotion.
was listening top someone the other day and he related the story of a man he was praying for – well he received the chip thats doing the rounds now and he was clearly told to stop praying for him. the man who received it was a christian who did hear from god and he pleaded with the man praying to ask why he didnt hear from god anymore. the chap relating his experience then went on to say that there are others in a similar situation who called him to ask why they cant hear god. the other result from recieving the chip or mark is that they change personality.
and most churches and christians do not know.

Jeff Byerly
October 7, 2016 6:54 pm

God Bless You Peggy!

David
David
October 7, 2016 9:26 pm

This is definitely a word that needs that the body of Christ needs to hear, Why isnt this posted on Z3?

Sahran
October 7, 2016 5:46 pm

This answered so many questions I had.. it connected the dots.

Sahran
October 7, 2016 12:44 pm

It was a truly revelation fRon God an aND answered many questions

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 7, 2016 10:21 am

James,
Thank you for putting forth this warning. God is trying to prepare us now for what is getting ready to come upon the nation! He’s trying to prepare the Saints today – now! Get ready brothers and sisters!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 6, 2016 10:26 pm

I pray with Hurricane Matthew, with all these shelters being full, this isn’t a set up to have terroristic attacks on these shelters. Because, from Melbourne down to Fort Pierce is a Islamic hot spot. I believe this Hurricane was a weather modified storm. I also pray this isn’t a set up to keep people trapped, so they can test their FEMA Camps, or make it go live.

October 7, 2016 7:36 am

Matt – Confirmation that Huuricane Matthew is in fact being “directed” by space weapons. Steve Quayle Alert posted today. The death & destruction planned by the psychopath, Satanist leaders in our world is too much for me to stomach most days. So alien the thoughts & behaviors from those of us who have chosen to honor, follow & obey our Lord.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 7, 2016 12:48 pm

Thanks James and Expat gal,
This is indeed a pure word from a pure heart.
After viewing stevequayle.com—I have a question.
Why would Russia go full alert and exercise–Oct4—Oct7th , if indeed they
are in cahoots with Obama ? why go nuclear, if they can just be invited in ?
This seems a lot for pretense and frightening the american people !
Maybe false flag for their people ?

October 7, 2016 6:31 pm
The “image” of Putin & Obama in the World are rivals. Duality is a favorite strategy of the Elites. The two are “pitted” against each other. Just like many believe that Putin represents being “against” the NWO while Obama is “for” the NWO. Putin & Obama are actors on a global stage. They are both playing their respective “parts” much like the “Democrats” and the “Republicans” play their parts. Recall that Obama invited in Russia & the Chinese to observe the U.S.’ EMP “readiness” drills. The NWO WANTS war between the U.S. & Russia. The “Winners” in the new society are China, Russia, India & Brazil. Sadly, many of the Western nations are the “Losers” as the WEALTH & POWER shifts to the BRICS & the East. Additionally the “rivalry” between America & Russia accomplishes goals for both. 1) It distracts Americans from many of the very REAL problems in the Nation (high unemployment, dropping incomes, lower standard of living, unaffordable healthcare, powerless Congress, the rule of law being broken, etc.). 2) It allows the neocons & many of the Elites to continue to LINE their pockets with wealth from the “War Machine”. 3) It justifies American troops being sent away from our country which will aid the eventual “take down” of the Nation. 🙁 It benefits Russia by allowing Russia to 1) continually enlarge its territory 2) renegotiate the Petrodollar arrangement globally (which had to be eliminated to reduce the world’s dependence on the dollar & allow America to be conquered by stealing its most important financial asset – i.e. the continual demand for dollars) 3) demonstrate its military might & power on the global stage as the West “hands the baton” of world power to Russia & China. The other sad outcome desired by the Elites is 1)… Read more »
Jeanne
Jeanne
October 8, 2016 1:31 am

That’s it, Expat Girl! I’m expat girl too! Grieving.

October 8, 2016 7:08 am

Where are you living?

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 8, 2016 7:29 am

Biggest country in east Asia….

October 8, 2016 7:07 am

Note the “winners” in 2025 as sorted by highest GDP & predicted by Deagel, a military defense manufacturer, using CIA, IMF, UN, USG & other top global organization’s data. The 2015 data is in black & the 2025 data is in red. Note that the PROJECTED POPULATION DECREASE is 81% in the U.S.! The PROJECTED GDP DECREASE is 81% in the U.S.! Lastly the PURCHASE POWER PARITY (each person’s purchasing ability) will be DECREASED by 81%! Very serious times ahead for the U.S.! http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

October 8, 2016 7:08 am

Scroll down to the bottom of the page & read the explanation in pink font regarding the forecast for the United States in particular.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 8, 2016 4:45 pm

Expat gal ,
This is a very thorough picture of the state of our nation !
Agree with what the elites have planned and the weakness and
vulnerable condition we will be in for the foreign troops to make their moves with the door held open by the elite group.
Our God will use this to bring in a great Harvest and —HE will
open the door for His Kingdom people to do mighty works and then
the ” elites” will know who’s in charge–as they are crushed under the rocks they crawled under !
All to say —-Putin must think it necessary to spend millions
on this drill event to convince his people that the US is indeed evil
and on the verge of an attach—–so that he in turn can have reason to
make the first move ” so to speak” for the protection of Russia !
So I answered my own question –I think ! ? LOL
Blessings to all ——-this football filled weekend- yuk !

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 8, 2016 10:43 pm

*** I meant attack -oops !

Javita
Javita
October 7, 2016 1:57 pm

Kathy C , you are a critical thinker. I was wondering the same thing myself. Hard to understand these unholy alliances?

brian
brian
October 8, 2016 8:34 am

kathy – im led to believe that the exercise in russia is a yearly event. i do not know for sure however

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 8, 2016 10:50 pm

brian—-You could be correct—just learned about it from the steve
quayle.com web site a few spaces up !

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 7, 2016 12:57 pm

Hillary Clinton did by a bunch of ad space on the weather channel, for all the people tuning in to watch the Hurricane updates.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 7, 2016 1:00 pm

*buy

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 6, 2016 10:51 pm

When I saw the videos of the long line of school buses evacuating people I immediately thought…FEMA???

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
October 7, 2016 9:09 am

Wow, Jeanne

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
October 7, 2016 9:10 am

Lets hope not

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 6, 2016 10:44 pm

This thought crossed my mind…

Stephen Wayne
Stephen Wayne
October 7, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks James, great information. What really is concerning is how many people just do not realize where we are. If you read news papers or any other mainstream type of data, it is clear nobody has a clue we are this close to ‘the end’. Or, stated differently, we are this close to ‘the beginning’ – guess it just depends on how you want to look at it.

Lisa
October 6, 2016 9:12 pm

I believe the Russians are part of the UN that he was going to use to take over America.

Cali
Cali
October 7, 2016 6:01 pm

Lisa,
I don’t think so. I still think Putin is against NWO.
Second, US created ISIS to overthrow Assad, what stoped them? PUTIN

October 7, 2016 6:34 pm

Lisa, you are correct. Here is proof (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/06/multinational-troops-preparing-for-guerrilla-war-in-colorado/) & there are many more individuals sharing this information as well. Just do a search on Youtube. Lisa Haven has also covered this topic.