Prophetic dream reveals Obama completely transformed into young handsome man.

In the 5-minute video shown below, published by the Psalm 27 YouTube channel, this lady shares a prophetic warning dream she received on August 8 2018 regarding Barack Obama.

In the dream, she was in a high school auditorium with teenage girls. Then she saw Obama seated with them. She did not like seeing him there, so she started praying out loud and proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ for all to hear. Obama did not like that, so he tried to stop her. He pursued her, attempting to inject her with a needle in the back of her neck, but he was not able to inject her or harm her.

Then he told her he wanted to get her DNA, but she stood her ground and told him, “No, you’re not.”

Then his appearance was totally transformed into a young, handsome, charming man, but she knew he was evil and filled with the devil. She was able to exit from that place through a very small door.

Aidan
Aidan
September 19, 2018 3:01 PM

I’m very curious, how do we know that this dream is prophetic?
I don’t mean to doubt these things, but there are times when dreams are just dreams, and to plainly state it as prophetic seems without merit to me.

Please don’t be brash in your responses to me, I’m just trying to figure this all out.

David Lockett
September 19, 2018 3:24 PM

Good question and to be cautious, I understand ur reasoning, God will reveal to u what is right!! Be encouraged Aidan

Daniel
Daniel
September 19, 2018 1:22 AM

Reminded me of Zartan from GI Joe Retaliation where he pretended to be the president to get the world to surrender to Cobra Commander. He had some kind of nano-machine techno-flubidub-erry that changed his appearance. See starting at 1:44

Ann
Ann
September 20, 2018 9:53 PM

“Techno-flubidub-erry”? LOL. Never heard the phrase before now. Thanks for the laugh, Daniel.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 19, 2018 5:06 AM

For men will be………..haters of good … 2 Timothy 3:2-3

Ann
Ann
September 29, 2018 11:16 PM

Ahh, yes, Marilee Alm: This HAS been the scripture that has been hovering back and forth ‘twixt my subconscious & consciousness apparently triggered by observing our times and the behavior of its inhabitants. Sigh😦. Especially this last week of September 2018. Be Blessed, sister.

George W
George W
September 19, 2018 9:00 PM

Over the years I’ve always thought that Obama can not be the Antichrist. This is because in Hal Lindsey’s “The Late Great Planet Earth” I remember Hal speaks of the soon to arise antichrist to be someone with charismatic eloquence and a handsome face. In my personal assessment, the Obama as we know now simply falls short on both counts. This dream seems to support my notion that, the current Obama does not fit the expected image of the Antichrist. He requires some type of cosmetic surgery, to be able to ascend the stage of world dominance.

Scott
Scott
September 19, 2018 11:20 PM

Sorry…this is way off topic…but last night at 9pm I was reading a book when I heard a low rumbling sound from behind my house. The road is behind us and I assumed it was heavy equipment driving by…it lasted about twenty to thirty seconds. At the very end of the 10 o’clock news…they reported they had received 100s of calls about rumbling sounds from the sky. This morning my office manager came in talking about the noise…she thought it was a low flying jet. She thought it was from Stull KS…many believe it is a portal to Hell. I said no…could be a warning trumpet. UFOs is common theory on internet. We live about 45 miles apart…it was heard all over NE KS. Anyone have knowledge on this phenomenon?

Jessica
Jessica
September 20, 2018 10:03 AM

On the 17th at around 9pm I heard a rumbling for about 20 or 30 seconds and I thought it was a plane. I was reading my Bible so I just kept reading. Then about 10 minutes later I heard the loudest thunder I have ever heard on my life, it literally shook the entire house. My dog came running up the stairs and jumped on me my bed. I texted my dad and he said he had heard it too. We did not have a storm that night, so I’m not sure what it was. The next day I was talking on the phone to my mother and she mentioned it to me. She said she has never heard thunder like that in her life, she is over 60. It didn’t sound like thunder because it shook the house, but I didn’t really know what to call it. I guess rumbling would be more accurate. We live in Georgia. I have felt earthquakes before and it wasn’t the same as that. So it is happening down south as well.

Scott
Scott
September 20, 2018 5:10 PM

Jessica…your experience sounds similar to mine. I have googled and found different recordings of these sounds…haven’t found the same sound yet. But these are a worldwide phenomenon…reports all over.

Julie
Julie
September 20, 2018 12:07 AM

Well, the portals from hell are already here…nonetheless I believe the government has frequency technology and if they don’t get their frequencies right then it can interfere with the earth and make a grumbling noise. It’s like a Lazer beam from a helicopter or plane outside of visible range that can interact with the environment to produce certain effects.

It’s like pulling a fish out of a fish tank and snagging your net on some coral on the way out.

Daniel
Daniel
September 20, 2018 12:23 PM

There is some research that certain frequencies of a sufficient amplitude can trigger earthquakes. The UN supposedly banned ‘seismic weapons’ from use in war but Congressmen have admitted we have them and other weather weapons. They can be used to move clouds and change weather patterns as well. Owning the Weather: 2025 was a study by a couple of Air Force officers about the uses of weather weapons to achieve military and political objectives.

Ann
Ann
September 22, 2018 8:51 PM

Thx for info, Daniel. I’ll research along the wording you provided. I’d heard some rumors, statement & allegations in the past but hadn’t had a need to look into it until now (I’ll forego an explanation, presently, of why). Anyway, thanks.

Scott
Scott
September 20, 2018 9:44 AM

Interesting…hadn’t heard that one…thanks!

ask_question
ask_question
September 19, 2018 6:05 PM

start from video 23:30 , pastor booby conner talk about devil come to try to make deal with him, offer him goodies , (Matt : 4) , the pastor bobby did not ccept , thank God.
and he mentioned few time here and other sermons too, he met devil before and it look very very handsome ! not ugly at all. it is similar to what the lady saw in this dream.

i have a question, i have question regarding to book of exodus ,
exodus 19 and exodus 24 , did they happen in the same period of time, Moses went up to the mount. Sinai ? thanks

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
September 19, 2018 10:07 AM

Here’s a 1 1/2 hour video compilation by a Christian showing information to help you determine if Obama is the Antichrist.

Paula
Paula
September 24, 2018 4:33 AM

Unfortunately, this video has been removed.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
September 24, 2018 3:18 PM

Great news! The video was downloaded to Jeff’s site so you can watch it by scrolling down to “Obamanation” & clicking on the video…..

Paula
Paula
September 24, 2018 3:24 PM

Thanks Expat Gal! Will definitely check it out.

MK Sheffer
MK Sheffer
September 20, 2018 8:42 AM

very interesting that it was a place where there are teenage girls. God made Eve and Ezer, a force to be reckoned with to surround her husband and protect him and we women, when on fire for our Lord, are the ones to be targeted and to be influenced by devils so our power will be for him instead.

Alecia Mead
Alecia Mead
September 19, 2018 4:18 PM

Perhaps this dream means that the Antichrist spirit in Obama will be transfered to the handsome young man. The latter could be THE Antichrist.