Prophetic Dream Reveals Large Bear Attack in Winter

bear_in_snow

On October 23 2016, I had a dream that kept recurring over and over again all night, which for me is a clue it was prophetic.

The strange thing was it was a complete duplicate of a dream my husband had over four years ago. As it was playing over and over again, I kept hearing in the background. “Pay attention. This is very important.”

When I get prophetic dreams or visions, they often have two layers happening at the same time. However, I have never dreamed someone else’s dream before!

Dream:

My husband and I were walking from our house to our driveway, which is on the side of our house. It was winter time and there was snow on the ground. This was the actual house we live in now, which is in the southeastern U.S. We live in the countryside, so across from our house is a big, open field that sometimes has cattle grazing.

While we were walking to our car, we saw movement in the field across the street. Then, a moment later we saw something come into full focus as it was moving towards us. Before we could even process what was happening, he was almost upon us, moving very fast and very unexpected. As he crossed the street towards the driveway, we watched in horror. Lunging forward, right at us was a huge, gigantic, brown bear. He was bigger than any normal size bear….even larger than a Kodiak. Snow was flying all over place due to his enormous weight and paws.

Just before he was upon us, my husband quickly opened the door to my car, grabbed me, and literally threw me into my car, while he ran and got into his. Once safe inside the car, the dream ended.

When I awoke in the morning, I heard these words strongly:

“PREPARE AND GET READY”

Interpretation:

I believe that this was a warning from the LORD. Though I did not get a complete interpretation, I feel confident our dreams are either pertaining to Russia, ‘the bear,’ or about a bear market or possibly both. Like always, please seek discernment as I only report what I see and hear.

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth Marie has been a Christian since she was a teenager, attended Bible College and became a special-ed teacher. The LORD gave her a ‘wake-up call’ back in 2010 and since then has been serving Him as HE leads in churches, homeless ministries, and Youtube. Her Youtube channel is Latterrain333.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Sharon S
Sharon S
November 30, 2016 12:57 pm

I know this does not fit here but I wanted to share. For the last 2 days I have felt an urgency in my spirit but had not heard anything from the Lord to confirm what I was feeling. This morning during prayer I heard clearly great civil unrest is upon this nation and even orders will be issued that people must remain in their homes. He did not tell me this specifically but I felt in my spirit this was still tied in with the election. It is upon us.

Oliver
Oliver
December 1, 2016 11:23 am

this morning at 4, while praying, I saw a civil unrest/turmoil break out in Chicago, and spreading to other cities, especially to New York.

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
November 30, 2016 4:41 pm

I’m wondering if the car represents our homes, in the case of civil unrest. Just taking a guess at it… Hope it isn’t a Russian altercations….

Tina
Tina
November 30, 2016 8:52 pm

Stephen, a car symbolizes either a ministry or one’s vocation in a dream.

john jo
john jo
November 30, 2016 11:33 am

Just like the huge ” bear ” attack ,
i wish ” the bear ” will attack the stock market immediately
and cause a huge crash faster .

Thanks be to God who hear our prayers and
Grant our requests .

Brother Steven
November 30, 2016 10:54 am

Interesting…….I believe both the Russian and the economic collapse are feasible, but the more immediate one in my view is the bust to the economy. The oversized-ness of the bear indicates the depth of the depression, you getting in your car and feeling safe is only a metaphor for God’s protection of you; for a bear that size could easily compromise a standard vehicle and get you.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
November 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Mena Lee Grebin on her Facebook page said that she has been hearing shofars since 5 am this morning, She believes it means judgment. Some people on her page were (naturally) a little shook up. SOMETHING seems imminent.

Natalie
Natalie
November 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Thank you very much for your post Elizabeth. I live in London and I am on a bus travelling to work. I can tell you that it’s UNUSUALLY cold here at the moment and this rapid change in weather only took place from about Friday last week…there is such a drastic difference and I was telling my mum earlier today that I have a very strong feeling in my spirit that things are going to take a turn for the worst from Decenber onwards. I believe that the events that are coming are going to take place over this winter period. Elizabeth take a look at the comment I left on a post about “being prepared for a sudden event”. In it, I referenced a lady called Sarah Hoffman who received a detailed vision in 1979 about the end of he world. In the vision, she mentioned that the US, particularly NYC will face a disaster that will act as a catalyst for a global nuclear holocaust. She also mentioned that this period would extend from winter into the summer of the following year. May God protect and help us all to face what is shortly before us.

Wendy
Wendy
November 30, 2016 7:59 am

Good morning Elizabeth – thanks for sharing. I also understood that a bear is symbolic of a “sudden attack”. I had a dream some years back where a bear aggressively attacked my home. Sure enough, my mom was attacked seriously by our neighbor…she or I did not see it coming, but as I pondered on this the Lord reminded me of this dream I had weeks before. He said the bear represented a “sudden attack” on my family/home.

God bless and as instructed let’s prepare…as best we can.

Jeanne
Jeanne
November 30, 2016 6:46 pm

I had put this under a different post:

We’ve had prophecies about Russia attacking over and over and over again. The first thing I thought of was Russia the bear. Suddenly.

Also check this out: https://youtu.be/Nc5C3l8ZsYk
Anita Fuentes in an unplanned urgent message. She opened her Bible to Ez 12-13.

More and more true prophetic messages are becoming more and more urgent, and the common messages are: 1) judgement is not delayed 2) It IS VERY SOON. 3) Be prepared (as best you can). 4) SUDDENLY.

Peggy A.
November 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Jeanne,
I agree with all you stated above. Anita Fuentes’ message really stood out. I watched it and have watched her for a few years. Very sobering.

Jerry Sundberg
November 30, 2016 6:24 pm
What catches my eye is the timing of this dream. It was a wakeup call to the church to pray like they’ve never prayed before. Had Hillary Clinton been elected, this country would have fallen almost immediately into judgment. However, God had it planned otherwise through His servant Donald Trump who was prepared beforehand to fulfill this coming role to restore this country to something beyond its former glory. Now, I am not speaking so much as to what will happen in the physical world, although there will be incredible blessings there as well but more about what will be happening in the spiritual realm. God is giving this country and His church another chance. We are not to return to what we’ve been doing before but He is demanding a change. Just as Trump will be “draining the swamp” in the D.C. political arena of all its corruption and collusion, so does God want to “drain the swamp” in the church of all its religiosity and unbelief. God will be releasing all of those of His sons who have allowed Him to prepare them in secret and He will reveal His handiwork of their lives openly in order to bring about the greatest harvest of souls the world will ever see! This will require a tearing down of the old to give place to the new. Like Nehemiah, God has reserved for Himself a people like Nehemiah, who are tasked with rebuilding the torn down walls and the burned up gates as well as restore the temple of which will exceed its former glory. There will be opposition because the devil will not yield willingly but only as by force. The kingdom of God will be built by force (spiritual force and not natural force). These men and women… Read more »
Kathleen Nelson
November 30, 2016 11:32 am

So maybe you in your car and he in his,meaning spiritually be ready

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 1, 2016 12:06 pm

I just now read a weather report that next week record cold weather will move in, starting with Alaska, then the western USA, then later in the week the Eastern USA will be affected. They said records will be broken. Imagine a great catastrophe in this country compounded by extremely cold weather moving in. That would truly be disastrous.