Prophetic dream reveals God’s protection from plagues, even on our children.

Z3er Laura McDowell shared the following dream she received today.

When I went to sleep, I saw a man working in a big building, but dead people were laying at the door of this building. The man said, “I was exposed to the gangrene plague!”

Then the man was placed in quarantine. Next, I was taken inside a huge high rise office building where the sprinklers went off and everyone in the building was panicking because they were frightened by this plague.

Next, I was taken to safety! I was dancing with a sweet little girl whose father was named Chad, which is an English name meaning “Protector, defender in battle, or warning”.

I told this little girl, “Your dad is a good man!” I felt in my heart God was her father.

Then we were taken to a hair salon where I saw people bleaching their hair white. I knew we were being protected from this plague.

Laura’s Interpretation:

I believe this was a warning dream regarding the gangrene plague, which is the bubonic plague, which is spread by fleas on small animals, like rats, dogs and cats. In June 2018, a boy got this disease. There were two deaths recently in Madagascar as well.

I believe the little girl I danced with represented my little girl and her father’s name, Chad, represented God’s protection on my children. We can also protect our homes from this plague with flea treatments for our pets.

My Interpretation:

Jesus warned one of the signs preceding the His return would be plagues coming upon the earth in various places (Luke 21:11). So Laura’s dream confirms His warning, but also shows God’s promise to protect His people.

However, contrary to the popular claim that we are all God’s children, God’s promises are not for everyone. He specifically identifies only the righteous qualify for His blessings. Therefore, we must understand what it means to be righteous. No wonder the evil one has sown so much confusion over this topic, causing many to think they can qualify simply by talking a good talk without walking the walk. So when we hear someone claiming, “Grace, grace, and more grace,” they’re only telling half the truth, which is misleading. God requires more than just words. He requires us to demonstrate our faith by our actions, which is why James wrote, “You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.” (James 2:24) Then he explained, “For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.” (James 2:26)

The righteous can take comfort in knowing they will receive all the benefits God has promised, including His protection. Righteousness watches over those who walk in it, guarding them and protecting them. (Proverbs 13:6)

Righteousness guards the one whose way is blameless, but wickedness subverts the sinner. (Proverbs 13:6)

Any evil that comes against the righteous is rendered powerless to harm them. (amplified from Hebrew words aven and anah in Proverbs 12:21)

No harm befalls the righteous, but the wicked are filled with trouble. (Proverbs 12:21)

The righteous are snatched away from trouble, rescued and delivered. (amplified from Hebrew word nasal in Proverbs 11:6)

The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, but the treacherous will be caught by their own greed. (Proverbs 11:6)

The righteous are drawn away from trouble and delivered from it. (amplified from Hebrew word chalats in Proverbs 11:8)

The righteous are delivered from trouble, but the wicked takes his place. (Proverbs 11:8)

No weapon formed against the righteous will be able to harm them. This is the heritage God has promised to give all those who honor Him by walking uprightly before Him.

“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)

Thank God for His protection, but the benefits of righteousness go way beyond that and even extend to our children, just as Laura’s dream showed. The children of the righteous will be happy (amplified from Hebrew word esher in Proverbs 20:7)

A righteous man who walks in his integrity, how blessed are his sons after him. (Proverbs 20:7)

The children of the righteous will have provision without ever having to beg.

Your children will never have to seek for food or beg for bread. (Psalm 37:25)

God’s blessing are even extended to the grandchildren of the righteous, if they walk uprightly. (Psalm 103:17-18)

17 But the lovingkindness of Yahweh is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children,
18 To those who keep His covenant and remember His precepts to do them. (Psalm 103:17-18)

The children of the righteous will be strong and mighty in the earth and blessed. (Psalm 112:2)

Christian Block
December 3, 2018 9:03 PM

The Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo continues to get worse. It is now the second worst outbreak on record. Spread of the virus in areas with military conflict is hampering a response. Vaccine supplies are a concern now. Globally, there are 300,000 doses and 42,000 of those have already been used in this outbreak already. It would take 12 months to make more vaccine. Please pray that there would be a quick containment of Ebola and that it not spread.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 3, 2018 4:46 PM

Even the NY Times thinks it’s curtains for the Clintons. https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/12/even-the-nytimes-thinks-its-curtains-for-the-clintons/

Jennifer
Jennifer
December 3, 2018 9:21 PM

I need help from some of you to explain to unsaved relatives how these wonderful scriptures of hope and protection can be seen in the light of what Christians in Syria and other middle eastern countries are currently going through. The suffering, terror, and abuse, especially with the women and children is difficult to reconcile to these scriptures. I don’t know how to do that. Any advice?

Gale Flowers
Gale Flowers
December 4, 2018 10:21 AM
I just finished reading the book (again) called, The Hiding Place, about Corrie ten Boom. Great persecution came b/c of their help to the Jewish people; they, too, were believers. As I read the encounters of horrible sufferings they walked through, it made the scriptures become even more clearer as what it means to suffer. Example: Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me is not worthy of me. Matthew 20: 22-23 In reference to James and John’s Mom asking Jesus to let her sons sit on Jesus’ right and left hand Jesus responds: “But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are you able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with, but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of by my Father. “; Hebrews 11:32-40; Hebrews 12:1-15; 2 Timothy 3:11-14; and Revelation 13: 6-7…just to name a tiny few. I’m reminded that for some, we are learning to stand in the “when you’ve done all to stand, stand therefore”; for others their journey is to prove what is in their heart – can you still say yes to Him in spite of it all? As I read the book about Corrie and her sister in the concentration camps, I was amazed at the delivery of the gospel that was presented to a group of people who truly did not know Christ. Also, Paul suffered incredibly… Read more »
LilyLamb
LilyLamb
December 4, 2018 8:35 AM

Hi Jennifer,
When reading your comment, I am humbly sharing these scriptures with you:
1 Peter 4:12-19 – Suffering as Christians
Revelation 6:9 & 20:4 – The martyrs
Isaiah 17- Proclaimation against Syria
Jeremiah 49:23-27:The Lord’s judgement on Damascus

God’s ways will never be our ways and his thoughts will never be our thoughts. We were created for his purpose alone. Sometimes, we Christians will find ourselves in dangerous situations or countries for us to then go to the unsave to bring them back to God. It does not mean that it will always be without suffering from our side. Where there is calamities, disasters its where God expects us to enter in his purpose for us to demonstrate his saving power and bring his name to others. He needs us to stand out in faith to bring back his people to his sheepfold even if it means death to us (Revelation 14:13 & Isaiah 26:19). In short death is not the end for those who die in the Lord and in righteousness.

May Holy Spirit leads you to more scriptures for you to share with those who find it unjust in what is happening right now in Syria for our God is always Just & Fair. Its our sins who have separated us from him not him who has turned his back on us.

God bless sister with of his presence. Amen.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 9, 2018 12:28 PM

LVS Dec 8th ALERT

Angelic Help Is On The Way

Megan Manrubia
December 4, 2018 12:21 PM

Psalm 18:19-20
He delivered me because He delighted in me. The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands He has repaid me.

With God, all things are possible, no need to fear but lean on Jesus during these times we live in. He surely delights in us and will rescue all those who call upon His name. Remember, Jesus is our righteousness, ask Him into your heart everyday. God Bless and agape love💗