Prophetic Dream Reveals a Glimpse of The Coming Glory

glory

Words cannot adequately describe what I saw and experienced, so I’ve been in much prayer about relaying this dream. Before reading, please ask the Holy Spirit to open your heart to receive whatever He wishes to minister to you individually.

In 2015, through a series of dreams and visions, the Lord revealed things that shook me to my core.  He showed me coming death and destruction, the rise of the Church from the ashes, and the greatest harvest of souls in history – events to happen before the rapture of His Glorious Church.

With each revelation, the Lord continued to emphasize His Church is not to fear, that we will be walking in the Glory, doing the works of Jesus in the very midst of this coming destruction and chaos.  Until December 16, 2015, I’d only read about the Glory of the first century Church, and subsequent periodic awakenings since that time.  But on the night of December 16th, I received a glimpse of the Glory and what it will be like to walk in it!

The dream began with me at my house, standing in the family room. Although it was not revealed to me, whether it was an earthquake, a bomb, or whatever; something had happened.  I noticed (in my peripheral vision) cracks in the wall of my house. Several people were in the room with me, and they were in full panic mode. They were yelling, “Oh, no! What are we going to do, how are we going to make it?”

Immediately, I opened my mouth and the Word began to flow, “Fear not! My God will supply all our need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ.”  As I was speaking the Word of God, I was acutely aware of the fact I felt absolutely no fear. All I felt was unspeakable joy and peace. Then the scene changed.

Suddenly, I was at the location of the dream I had in July (see The Great Escape), where everything was covered in grey ash, with destruction as far as my eyes could see. Small groups of people dotted the landscape. Some were walking around with dazed expressions, obviously in a state of shock; some were weeping softly as their eyes took in the horrific scenes around them; while others were wailing and screaming out in pain and agony.  I began to walk towards them.

As I walked towards them, I felt the love of the Lord descend upon me. It was strong and powerful, and filled me to the point I felt I was going to burst.  The love was uncontainable and began to flow out of me towards the hurting people.

When I reached them, I saw the sick and severely injured surrounded by frightened loved ones. I felt overwhelming love and compassion, as the Word of God began flowing from my lips; “The Lord said, “Come unto Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest…”  “The Lord will forgive all your sins and heal all your diseases; He will redeem your life from destruction.”  As the Word was spoken, people were drawn towards it.

As they drew closer, I extended my hands toward them. Love was now flowing like a river into me and outward through my hands.  As I touched or came near each individual, their countenance changed before my eyes. Instead of expressions of fear, great peace and joy spread across their faces. Those with injuries were instantly healed, as wounds disappeared, along with any trace of blood on their skin or clothing. The maimed in the crowd rose to their feet. Then I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see a woman approaching with a plate containing only a few morsels of food on it.  With tears in her eyes, she said, “This is all we have, how are we going to live?”  I said, “Bring it to me.”  End of Dream

Interpretation:

Upon awakening, I was ecstatic!  The Lord had actually given me a taste of what it’s going to be like to walk in The Glory!  There are several points the Lord impressed upon me in those first few hours after the dream:

• I was aware of my surroundings, but they didn’t affect me whatsoever. I only noticed the cracks in the walls of my home from a peripheral view – I didn’t focus on them. The Lord later pointed out that, although my house was shaken, it didn’t fall. Matt. 7:24-27.
  • The joy of the Lord was my strength! And the peace I felt surpassed all understanding. Psalms 28:7; Philippians 4:7. The joy and peace formed a protective wall, or bubble, around me that nothing could penetrate.
  • As the Word of the Lord was spoken, and the people responded by drawing near, they were delivered and set free. “Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.” John 17:17.  “Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32.
  • The Love of God (God is Love, 1 John 4:8), totally enveloped me, and then began to flow outward. His Love is alive and active, and will flow as a mighty river through His people. “He that believes on me, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” John 7:38

Yes, a great shaking is coming, but those who’ve built their house upon the rock will not fall. Sin and darkness will abound, but Grace will much more abound!  (Rom. 5:20).

My prayer for the saints is that we be used mightily by the Lord in this end time harvest, as we let go of this earth and cleave unto Him.  May we be Holy vessels, in which the Lord may infuse with Himself.  For then “…the people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Dan 11:32.

I’ve been given a glimpse of what walking in the Glory’s going to be like.  I prayed fervently over this post, that you would also be given a glimpse.  Because, now we can second Paul in saying, “I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” Rom. 8:18.  Praise God!

Come soon, Lord Jesus!

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Although she has been a Christian since the age of 22, it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Kay
Kay
June 1, 2016 5:21 pm

Wow, I can see this in my mind like a movie Diana! It’s so exciting to know God will work through us like that!

Kathy Culver
KC
January 29, 2016 9:51 am

AMEN..AMEN …Diana, what a taste of GLORY.. I somehow missed this post , sure glad and was blessed to
go back and TAKE IN such a blessing!

Marilee
Marilee
January 28, 2016 6:49 pm
You are welcome. This one is from Fathersheartministries: The Father says today that I am breaking open some new experiences for you. Now is the time in this season of transition to ask anew regarding those long-standing features of difficulty and struggle in your life. Change is at hand. You are standing in the threshold of change and shift in your life. Open your mouth wide and let your voice be heard before My throne. Make declaration and I will endorse the cry of your heart and return that petition to you as answered prayer in an immediate manifestation. You see says the Father that declaration is part of the process. If you declare and decree a thing it will come to pass. As you come into agreement with Me there will be strong support and immediate shift and adjustment in your life toward the good and the beneficial. Be assured that those things you are asking for are already in My heart. Be settled in your thinking that you don’t have to talk Me into or convince Me to be good to you. You are about to see a demonstration of just how much I love you in the very near future. Begin to believe with renewed determination and joy. Open your mouth and pray. Open your mouth and prophesy even over other people of My grace and My goodness. This is a gift that has been locked up on the inside of you that I am breaking open now to bless you and to bless those around you. Let your thoughts be thoughts and words of encouragement, edification and exhortation. Take those things I have shown you in secret and declare them openly and watch My goodness take shape and manifest in your life and those things that… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
January 29, 2016 5:55 am

Marilee-
Thank you, this spoke volumes to me! For years I received bountifully from the Lord, feasting on His Word and Goodness. Finally, one day the Lord showed me my condition. I’d become full, to the point of overflow. But because I wasn’t sharing this overflow with others, I’d become like a beached whale! I was an unprofitable servant! Father, please break down the walls in our hearts. May your Goodness burst forth!

Diana Pulliam
January 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Marilee-
Olga’s testimony brought tears to my eyes. How encouraging to know Jesus desires such intimacy with each one of us. Thank you!

MM
MM
January 28, 2016 12:23 pm

Thank you for sharing this Diana. It is tonic for my soul. I know what is coming is going to be hard, and my wife and I have been making many preparations in the physical as we feel led by the Lord to do so. However, there is a part of me that is in a way longing for this to come. A part of me that is longing to walk right out into the middle of it to see how God would use me. May God richly bless you.

Diana Pulliam
January 29, 2016 5:23 am

MM-
I think most of us feel the same way. The Lord has shown us many hard things to come, and in the natural we don’t look forward to them. But He’s also showing us the good, the Glory, which will much more abound. The glimpses of Glory and the bountiful harvest to follow make us long for the Kingdom. This is why we cry out, “Come Soon, Lord Jesus!”

Marilee
Marilee
January 28, 2016 8:10 am
This is shared from the heartdwellers site: “…I suddenly felt His presence increased so strongly that I almost was pressed to the floor by the immensity of the power of love that I began to feel! And I saw Jesus… (even with my eyes opened! So strong and clear was the vision!) standing on the coastline of some tropical beach (it is my perfect place on earth), and what struck me- was His deep blue jacket perfectly matching His beautiful, beautiful blue eyes! He also had a light white cotton like shirt on under the jacket and some light summer trousers, and I froze… not knowing what to say or do…, totally IN LOVE and admiration. The vision was SO clear that it wouldn’t disappear whether I closed or opened my eyes… and I kept them opened as I peered into the scene trying to believe it WAS Him and examining every little detail of Him! He was SO beautiful! Tall! Perfect! I didn’t expect that honestly… I thought to myself that I had to say something, perhaps… the Lord is standing before me… And at that moment I felt I could have asked Him any question in the world and He would have answered that, but I just lost all my words, I was enjoying only His presence and nothing else mattered… And He smiled at me soooo tenderly and lovingly and welcoming! Gorgeous smile! Beautiful ! And I said: “Lord, I just don’t know what to say… perhaps I should say something… I just don’t know where to start… “He just kept smiling with joy and a sparkle in His eyes! And then I started to doubt and asked Him if He could prove to me that it was He- Jesus and that very second I saw Him… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Marilee, thank you so much for sharing Olga’s testimony. I love a good testimony and this was one of the best ever! Very encouraging for those who are in big trials such as myself. WOW what a friend we have in Jesus!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
January 28, 2016 4:43 am

Blessings to you Diana! I just wanted to say how spot on this word is. Our greatest hour as the Church is here NOW! Thank you for releasing this word.

Carol
January 28, 2016 12:34 am

Speaking of seeking god’s glory, have you heard of the praise song, “Show Me Your Glory” by Jesus Culture on their This is Jesus Culture (Live) album from 2015? This is the worship band from Bill Johnson’s Bethel Church in Redding, California. It is glorious how they record live so when you are worshipping, you are joining hundreds of worshippers in lifting your adoration to God’s throne. Scripture tells us that God inhabits the praises of his people, so I think as the darkness creeps, we who are His precious children, chosen from before the foundation of the earth, need to pull out all the stops and increase our praise with anointed music as David, the great poet king, did. This changes atmospheres and creates a shift in the heavenlies. Evil cannot stand our praise!

Diana Pulliam
January 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Carol-
Yes! I just listened to it – what a Glorious song!!! I wish all the saints would sing that song daily. “Oh Lord, Show Us Your Glory!” Thank you, Carol.

Diana Perkovich
Diana Perkovich
January 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Diana- Thank you for sharing your dream! I have been talking to God about all the people who are sick; broken and downcast and afflicted by spirits. I have been saying to God “Unless You heal, deliver the afflicted, how will our message have power Lord?” This dream is the answer for what He will do.

Diana Pulliam
January 28, 2016 11:52 am

Diana-
Yes, He’s giving the Church confirmation that He will back up the Word with signs and wonders, just as promised in Hebrews 2:4 and Acts 14:3. Let’s stand on that and expect it!

Jennifer
January 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Here is what I experienced in a very powerful vision with regards to the “Transformation”…
There really are no words to adequately describe the coming Glory! Blessings and thank you for posting!

Diana Pulliam
January 28, 2016 11:42 am

Jennifer-
Yes, you are so right when you say, “There really are no words to adequately describe the coming Glory.” I checked out your post, and the Holy Spirit gave you those words, because that is the way I felt. What a Mighty God we serve! Thanks for sharing.