Prophetic Dream Reveals Giant Explosion in Southwest Texas

Nuclear_bomb

In a dream I saw myself suspended over the earth. I was so high up that I could see the entire curve of our planet. A man was with me at my right side, as in all my dreams. I looked and saw the position we were in was right over the United States. I could see the entire nation from shore to shore.

Just then I saw an enormous explosion. It was so great it reached up into the heavens. I said the man that was with me as I pointed to the location of the great explosion, “That is Texas!”

The blast was in the lower west side of Texas. It was so great a blast that it took out three quarters of Texas and half of Arizona and some lower parts of New Mexico. I watched as the fire from the blast blew up into the high altitudes of the atmosphere.

And I understood that I was meant to see it from that distance in order to comprehend the gravity of the destruction.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Dawnette
Dawnette
February 4, 2016 3:00 AM
Thank you Joanie for obeying the Lord and sharing your dreams and visions with us. I just discovered this z3 site after hearing you last night on aminutetomidnight on youtube. Yes, all 3 parts. Very good, thank you! I found this dream very interesting. Because just about a week ago I was just informed by a Very credible friend of mine… that they have had several visions and confirmations of a major explosion (like atomic, etc) happening this March in the Dallas area. Now, I don’t know if that’s in the same area of TX as what you saw. But, the message is, to all of us who profess to Love God and be Followers of Yeshua, that NOW, TODAY is the Time to fall on our knees, repent, confess, fast and pray… and allow the Holy Spirit to renew a right spirit within us. Purify ourselves. It’s time to let go of the worldly desires and worldly gains. They will not matter very near future. And I know this may be hard to hear or comprehend for some… I understand, because I have gone through it myself in the past 6 months with what the Lord has shown me. And not just me but my boys. Things are about to happen. My youngest son saw it in a dream. He saw chaos, fires, smoke. People running in the streets and screaming, trying to get to the “Ark” and away from the coming Tsunami. This dream he said it looked like New York. (He’s never been to New York) I have been have several dreams recently, since I began come into a fuller obedience. To repent of my pride, my focus and my ways, to be still, let go of my goals and plans so I could hear Him in… Read more »
Jen
Jen
January 8, 2016 1:33 PM
Just a little testimony of encouragement. Recently I took a trip about 12 hours from my home to help a family member move to my state. Before I left I had a couple dreams…the 2nd of which alarmed me as it appeared in my dream that while I was there martial law or possibly and invasion of some kind would happen. In the dream, the day we were to be out of the house we were totally surrounded by military vehicles. As you can imagine I prayed earnestly about whether or not I was to proceed with this. I felt I was to move forward trusting in him to lead me even if it meant my harm, leading my son into harm and being separated from the rest of my family and home. After being there a day my first dream came to pass, which really got my attention but I prayerfully kept moving forward with the task at hand as instructed. The day came and went without anything seemingly happening. I sought him about what the dream was all about and was the dream even from him, etc. He then showed me what happened that day…the San Bernardino attack and that the military vehicles (there were no people in them) were symbolic of the structure that was to be put into place because of it. The things he taught me in this test were #1 to be willing to do whatever he tells me even if it doesn’t make sense to me, or appears to be to my hurt. #2 Was I willing to lay down my life for Him and HIS purposes. I would encourage you to obey what He is telling yo to do. It will end up building your faith for a bigger test or tribulation… Read more »
Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
January 8, 2016 1:56 PM

Jen thanks for sharing. These things you described are accurate and intentional from God to prep you to hear and see and have no shadows of doubts when He reveals things. I’ve seen martial law happen suddenly in my visions. One in particular was in this way, I was suspended above an intersection near my house. As usual, cars at the stop signal, others driving etc. When suddenly 2 big black huge vans screeched into the intersection stopping and blocking all movement of vehicles. The back doors of these vans flew open hard, along with the cab doors and men dressed in black military style jump suits and rifles began rushing up upon all the cars. People were in shock and fear paralyzed them. The men began ripping people out of their cars and loading them up in the vans and taking them away. I’ve had other dreams giving me other diagrams and insight. So yes, it is in our best interest to make God’s eyes our eyes, and His ears our ears first and foremost.

Jen
Jen
January 8, 2016 4:48 PM

Joan, Glad you shared that about the vans. One morning@ 3am I was going home after taking my son to work and a van like that (all black with no windows except the front drivers and passenger side)passed me going about 60 in a 45 and it sent a wave of terror through me that was unnatural. I felt something evil was happening and I couldn’t shake it for days.

Ali Winters
January 8, 2016 2:15 PM

I have been told on more than one occasion to see with His eyes and hear with His ears. also I keep hearing repeatedly in my spirit: “when I see the blood, I will pass, I WILL PASS over you.” Thx Joan. LORD bless.

January 8, 2016 7:02 PM

We must plead the blood of Jesus over the door post of our homes and over ourself as well. That’s a very good word Ali. God bless you. I love see with His eyes and hear with His ears. I’m going to start praying that. Be blessed.

Ali Winters
January 8, 2016 2:09 PM

Thank you Jen for sharing this. A powerful word from our LORD for His people. LORD bless.

Jay
January 8, 2016 10:37 AM

Joanie,

I am writing from Midland Texas, in the heart of “oil country” and near ground zero of where you say the explosion is to occur. We have been here 18 years and were clearly directed to move here by the Lord when we came here.

Your dream has really shaken me and I’m seeking direction in what I should do. Should I take my family, leave my livelihood and warn others? I am seeking a direct confirmation from the Lord as to whether I should act upon this dream to leave the area.

I would appreciate the prayers of others along the same lines so that I have clear direction.

Jay

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
January 8, 2016 11:50 AM

Greetings Jay, I’m glad you asked. God is good period. If He told you to move there then you obeyed and in His will. My firm belief is that He is our protector and Defender. He did not give me a date. This event could be in a much later date when we will be either moved into safety zones by the Lord or caught out. Be at peace. Just ask God what He wants for you. Notice God never shows His people something to scare them. On the contrary. He shows them things in advance to show them He’s already got it under control or to encourage direct prayer as He leads.

Skylar
Skylar
January 8, 2016 1:08 PM

Jay,
I am originally from Midland (family’s been there since the 30’s) and will be headed that way in 5 days. This year was the first time I did not spend Christmas in Midland. It was given to me to stay home this year, so I did. Last week I was instructed to go home to Midland for a visit, so I am. I follow where I am directed and do as I am told. Joan is right, “Just ask God what He wants for you.”
On a related side note to any that could help me with this question. Why are people so afraid? To me, if you are “right with God” then why all the fear? Why are people thinking of running and hiding? Why are you not at peace? The peace comes from knowing God and going within to seek your answers and truth. Why not trust? Trust that, as Joan indicated above, “we will be either moved into safety zones by the Lord or caught out.”
These questions are not directed at anyone specific but lately I keep reading a lot of posts here that indicate fear and question of where do I go, what do I do? “Just ask God.”

Debi
Debi
January 7, 2017 11:27 PM

Skylar, because a lot of us have a hard time hearing from God. How do you discern His voice from your own thoughts? I find it very difficult. You are very fortunate to be able to clearly hear Him. I have a very hard time with it. We’re scared because we don’t want to be blown up or burned to death. Can you understand that? Hopefully God will protect us, but we don’t know that for sure.

January 8, 2016 1:48 AM
Leaders must repent for not listening to the words of God’s prophets. Repentance will stop this from happening. In Jesus Name I declare and decree the protection of the shed blood of Jesus over every person on this sight and over their families as well. I declare and decree that no weapon formed against any of us or our families will prosper. Thank you Jesus for your promises to us in the word of God. I pray for the salvation of people. THIS EXPLOSION CAN BE STOPPED IN JESUS NAME. THE BODY OF CHRIST MUST JOIN TOGETHER IN PERFECT UNITY AND FAITH AND PRAYER WARFARE AND STOP WHAT JOANIE SAW IN HER DREAM IN TEXAS,NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA. I DECLARE AND DECREE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME. THE EXPLOSION ATTEMPT WILL FAIL IN JESUS NAME. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, AND ARIZONA WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME. God used dreams and visions in the Bible to communicate with people—both His followers and others. He used them to reveal His plan, to protect His plan, to protect His people, to protect nations by exposing the plans of the enemies and to lead nations and people to repentance and to put people in places of influence. None of us would know anything if it was not for God/Jesus and the direction of the Holy Spirit. God/Jesus must always receive all the Glory for the wisdom shared in these dreams. With this in mind I will share a dream that the Holy Spirit gave me over a year ago. In a dream I saw a missile flying over San Marcos, Texas. It flew over Pennington funeral home in San Marcos, Texas. http://www.penningtonfuneralhome.com/ I post this address because the Holy Spirit showed me this for some reason in a dream.… Read more »
Gail Winter
January 8, 2016 4:32 PM

Thank you for this response, Laura, full of declarations, decrees, and prophetic proclamations! This is the way we need to respond to these words of warning. At least we will know we’ve done all we can and should do as believers! Some things can’t be stopped, but some can, and it takes a believer(s) to pray His Will into existence. I have written a book, SPIRITUAL WEAPONS HANDBOOK, (on Amazon) that is full of The Word for many topics . When we pray the Word, we know we are praying in agreement with The Father’s will.

Darlene
Darlene
January 10, 2016 10:36 AM

Yes I agree, have a response that show the Power of God and HIS ability to stop and or protect!!!
Thank you Laura!! awesome word!! it is good to warn, but even better to declare HIS TRUTH!

Rick chase
January 11, 2016 2:51 AM

Thank you in Jesus name!! God can do anything and I’m in agreement with you in Jesus name. Amen and Praise God ALLMIGHTY!!

Elena Nash
Elena Nash
January 8, 2016 12:31 PM

” Obama needs to get rid of the states strong with guns and Christians.”
I’m thinking…WHY?

Debi
Debi
January 7, 2017 11:49 PM

Why? Because he hates Christians, especially ones able to defend themselves.

Vicky Nall
Vicky Nall
January 8, 2016 10:49 AM

Amen Laura, last year I also had a dream and a vision of a bomb, I could see it was nuclear coming from the gulf over my head, (I was southwest of Houston), going west to what i thought was Austin. I also saw a bomb explode in Houston, I have dreamed that at least twice. I agree that these plans of the enemy can be stopped. i believe that God is revealing the plans of the enemy so that the warrior saints will rise up and defeat him. Just this morning I have been sensing that Mr. Obama has many evil plans for this country and of course he has no love for Texas and the Southland. Rise up saints, fight the plans of the evil one. “One man of you will chase a thousand, for the Lord your God, He is fighting for you as He has promised you.” Joshua 23:10, One New man Bible, Matthew 18:18-20 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[b] loosed in heaven. 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

January 8, 2016 5:19 PM

I’m in agreement with you, Vicky. Be blessed.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 8, 2016 8:08 AM

This reminds me of what Nita Johnson wrote.You might want to read “Restructuring of America” (PDF).

David W.
David W.
January 20, 2016 6:38 PM

Dear Joanie,
When I was 6 years (1968) old I had terrifying dream that occurred and re-occurred over a one week period. As a child I wrote if off as just a nightmare and thought nothing more of this dream until recently. Briefly, my family owns a small farm located 100 miles west of Fort Worth. This is important because I only remember three specific things from this dream – nuclear missiles with white paint, our farm being destroyed, and peaches. Peaches ripen in North Texas right around July 4 (give or take a few weeks). In fact, there is a peach festival every year in Weatherford, TX right around that time. I am responding here because your posts on Z3News have gotten my attention. Thank you for posting.

Gary
Gary
January 8, 2016 9:03 PM

My wife and kids (we are separated) live on the west side of Texas in San Angelo. I live near San Antonio, If it happens they will be killed unless God spares them.

Bernie Pavilonis
Bernie Pavilonis
January 8, 2016 10:31 AM

I am planning on moving my family from Ohio to Austin TX in 3 weeks. Everything is a go as far as a job transfer, new lease signed, and we are believing that the Lord is leading us there, and if He is, and you are right, I am in a quandary. I believe the prophets. I heard you on Trunews with Rick Wiles. I don’t doubt you, your honesty, your sincerity. And thus, my quandary. Am I moving myself, wife, and children into harms way? I plan on obeying the Lord however and wherever He leads me. Please pray I hear Him clearly is all I ask you and the body of Christ. Thank you

Soar
Soar
January 13, 2016 1:58 PM
Bernie, Blessings on you and your family from the Lord Jesus Christ. I will give you the same answer as I gave friends in 1999 when God moved me to Balboa Peninsula, Newport BEACH, California. Everyone was expecting a tsunami that would move the coast of California 50 miles inland to Pasadena! When friends freaked out, “You’re gonna die!!!!” My response was, “Is it better to be in God’s will and die or be out of His will and be alive????” Think about it. Deeply. It is the same for you and your family. What is death but a transition from the temporal to the eternal for believers? What is bad about that? I can’t find anything bad. We hang onto our physical lives so tightly. Why? Do we not remember Romans 14:8 “For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s.” Let’s create a scenario . . . You move. You and your family show the goodness of God to your new friends and neighbors. Three return to the Lord. Seventeen come to Him for the first time. Four marriages are restored. Explosion happens. You and your ‘flock’ joyfully meet the Lord together! Wouldn’t that be wonderful? Am I missing something? We ALL need to be WHERE the Lord wants us to be, DOING what he wants us to do, JOYFULLY awaiting his return. Tell me, where is there room for fear, SELF-interest, SELF-protection, SELF, SELF, SELF? Did the Lord remove Matthew 16:25 from anyone’s Bible? ( For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.) I think not. Bernie, here is the Word of the Lord for… Read more »
Martin
Martin
January 15, 2016 7:35 PM

There are several stories where people left “dangerous” places like South Africa or England to come to a “safer” place like Alberta, Canada. Although we have (relatively) way fewer murders here, nonetheless, that it how they died. Being in the will of GOD is the “safest” place. Incidentally, soon I’ll be in South Africa, I covet your prayers that “no weapon shall prosper” against me.

Linda Clay
January 15, 2016 9:56 PM

Interesting, Martin . . The LORD sent us here to Kelowna, BC back in 2013.
Blessings to you on your trip to S. Africa . . An amazing country, where I would go, if given the choice. I have contacts with a powerful intercessor team in W. Cape Town. If you want to be connected, please reach me via my blog:

CONTACT | believeacts2’s Blog

Debi
Debi
January 7, 2017 11:30 PM

Yes, you’re missing something. We don’t want to go through super bad pain. That’s what we’re concerned about.

January 8, 2016 5:48 PM

Bernie, I pray for God’s perfect will to be done in your life and your families life. We must all go exactly where God leads us with out fear. God has a covenant with each of us. He will watch over us and protect us. I declare and decree a hedge of protection around you and your family in Jesus name. Be blessed.

January 8, 2016 12:30 PM

The fulfillment of this vision could be many years away. Please follow the leading of the Lord and do not be concerned about this. God is able to take care of you and your family.

Ali Winters
January 8, 2016 2:04 PM

Absolutely. We live in such a microwave world and have come to expect instant everything. Our times are in His hands. I live in West Texas at the direction of Holy Spirit two years ago. I trust Him and know He will take very good care of His children.

January 8, 2016 9:22 AM
Thank you for your prayers. I saw a picture that looks just like what Joanie posted above in a dream recently. I woke a friend up early in the morning saying I don’t know what I saw, but it was something terrible. It was a circular object like a planet with an explosion in the middle. In that dream I saw it explode. Everyone saw this explosion. What I saw looked just like Joanie’s picture above accept I saw it as a full circular object, but it was shown to me in a different way. I was not in Texas when this event happened. I was in NYC in the dream. In my spirit I feel this is linked to a separate dream that I had over a year ago. In that dream I saw a missile fly over Pennington Funeral home in San Marcos, Texas and then it flew over the Lake Travis area in Austin Texas. What I saw was some kind of a missile that flew flat through the air like a huge silver bullet. What I saw flew parallel with the homes and was close to the homes. I’m 100 % sure what I saw in my dream was a weapon of war. In my dream I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit say, “I’m dropping an Adam Bomb because the people have not listened to the words of my Prophets.” I don’t know anything at all about weapons like this. I don’t know if an Adam Bomb would fly like this, but that’s what I heard in my dream. I never saw this go off which made me believe that this could be stopped through repentance and prayer. Joanie was shown a full vision in her dream and a larger area than I… Read more »
mike kasten
mike kasten
January 8, 2016 10:04 AM

Laura, that was one powerful prayer you prayed. If the body of Christ would learn to pray in like fashion in declaring God’s rule in the land and in our world we would be the light and salt we were meant to be. Your prayer was a great encouragement. We do our part in standing in the gap and leave the rest in the Lord’s hands. God bless you girl.

January 8, 2016 5:34 PM

I agree, Mike and Jenny. Thank thank you for your faith filled prayers. The body of Christ works perfectly when we all join together in perfect unity praying Gods will which is recorded in the word of God. God bless you both.

Jenny
Jenny
January 8, 2016 3:38 PM

I agree Mike, very powerful prayer, Wow! Thank you for such a graceful beautiful prayer Laura, may God Bless you and all of us and hear our pleas

Ed W.
Ed W.
January 8, 2016 6:27 AM

Just speculating, it seems to me that a nuclear explosion could not cover all of the territory mentioned in your dream vision. The EFFECTS of a nuclear explosion could cover a wide area. Another suggestion is that an underground methane system could ignite, if it gets enough oxygen to do so. There are some articles on such a scenario under the USA or in the Gulf of Mexico.

Another theory is that the area is hit with an asteroid. That could cause the amount of destruction indicated.

A sudden earthquake or volcanic eruption could cover this amount of territory. I do not know if this amount of destruction would be “man made”. I pray that TX, NM and AZ are spared this tragedy. Father, in judgment, remember mercy, in Jesus Name.

LPS
LPS
January 8, 2016 1:33 PM

I had a dream/vision about two years ago. The scene was of empty land in Texas and a huge explosion. I heard, “There will be an explosion in a Texas oil field.” I can’t remember now (and am looking for where I wrote it down) but I think it was an asteroid or meteorite. I have no idea if there are oil fields in Texas or where they might be.
LPS

Holly Ann
January 8, 2016 3:42 PM

Martin I just referred to your theory on Joanie’s post

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 8, 2016 8:01 AM

For the last few years I have sung this petition:
“Have mercy, upon us,
Have mercy, Christ Jesus.
Help us, and Heal us,
Deliver us Oh GOD!
Tho our sins be as scarlet,
make us whiter than snow Oh LORD.
Tho our sins be as crimson,
make us as wool.”

January 8, 2016 4:25 AM

I have some dear Jewish friends in the lower west side of Texas named the Friedman family. Please join me in praying for the protection and the salvation for this entire family. Thank you. God says I will bless those who bless the Jewish people.

Tammy
Tammy
January 8, 2016 1:47 PM

Laura,
I am joining you in prayer for the southwest. I lived many years in both Arizona and Texas and still have family there. Thank you and keep talking!

January 8, 2016 5:20 PM

God bless you, Tammy. Be blessed.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 9, 2016 2:26 PM

I will also be interceding for Texas. I love that state. Shalom!

Kristina
Kristina
January 8, 2016 7:25 AM

I am praying too Laura. God Bless you.

January 8, 2016 5:20 PM

Thank you, Kristina. God bless you.