Prophetic Dream Reveals Islamic Schemes to Attack Israel

Z3 News contributing author Etienne-Pascal Nadeau shared the following dream, which he received on January 22 2017.

I was walking in a city during the day. It seemed to be near where I live in the province of Quebec, Canada.

I lifted up my eyes and saw a crescent moon, highlighted in a special and unusual way. It was very beautiful and I was in awe. The lighting suddenly began to change multiple times. Halos of light formed around the moon and then the sky went dark.

Then an image was projected in the sky. I saw a full moon projected over the real moon, but like 30 times bigger. It was very awesome and also very frightening to see this huge image in the sky. Everybody could see it. I immediately remembered in my dream the verse that says, ”There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.” (Luke 21 :25).

The moon then began to transform into a series of other images.

The first one was a flag of ISIS folded into the shape of a turban.

Then I saw the same flag folded into the shape of a turban, but this time the word ”Fatah” was written on it. I remembered having already heard this name, but was not able to remember what it meant until I did research on it after I woke up. Fatah is the Palestinian nationalist political party founded by Yasser Arafat (Source: Wikipedia). The word Fatḥ (Fatah) comes from a reverse acronym of “Palestinian National Liberation Movement.” It means ”opening, conquering or victory.”

Then I saw the ISIS flag again. Then one at a time I saw many different men. I didn’t know who they were, but I received in my spirit they were dictators. One name kept coming to my mind, Muammar Gaddafi. I knew he was a dictator, but it was only after doing some research that I found out he was dictator over Libya.

Then the vision ended and I was now near a beach. I saw military aviation departing in the direction of the sea. I knew that a war had started.

Interpretation:

The crescent moon is a symbol of Islam, which uses a lunar calendar and worships Allah, the moon god. Historical evidence shows Allah existed as a pagan deity long before the start of Islam (S0urce: BibleBelievers.org). Even the white circle on the ISIS flag looks like a full moon.

I believe the close connection between Islam and the moon explains why Etienne saw the sky become dark and the moon transform and grow about thirty times larger. The prophet Isaiah saw a time of darkness spreading over earth and covering the nations (Isaiah 60:2). The prophet Daniel saw a time of great distress coming, unlike anything that has ever happened before (Daniel 12:1). Islam is now transforming and expanding throughout the world, far bigger than it has ever been before. Just in the past few years, millions of Middle Eastern Arab Muslims have migrated into other nations and millions more will soon be joining them. Their migration has resulted in a dramatic increase in terrorist incidents throughout the world. I believe this is the beginning of the fulfillment of the following prophecy, which Isaac, the son of Abraham, spoke over his son Esau, the brother of Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel.

“Behold, away from the fertility of the earth shall be your dwelling, and away from the dew of heaven from above. By your sword you shall live, and your brother you shall serve; but it shall come about when you become restless, that you will break his yoke from your neck.” (Genesis 27:39-40)

Esau served his brother Jacob and never saw the curse broken during his lifetime. So, it remained in effect as a generational curse passed down to his descendants. It will continue until the time when they become restless. The Hebrew word rud is translated as restless, but by definition it means “to have dominion, to be lord, to rule.”

Esau married the daughter of Ishmael. The curse upon Esau was passed down to his descendants, which are the Arab people. The spirit of Esau, which is a murderous spirit of hatred for his brother Israel, has been passed on to the Arab people. However, Isaac’s prophecy says the day will come when Esau will break the curse by taking dominion over his brother. For a brief period of 42 months, God will allow the descendants of Esau to take dominion over Israel and over the earth (Revelation 13:5). During that time, they will take possession of Jerusalem under the reign of the Antichrist (Revelation 11:2).

The spirit of Esau is the spirit of Islam. The Arab people today are filled with this spirit, which explains why they are waging jihad, which means struggle. They are struggling to break the curse by taking dominion over their brother Israel and over all non-Muslims. They are now growing restless. They are no longer content to remain in their own lands, but are militantly waging jihad against the nations of the world.

The large moon, which Etienne saw, was awesome and frightening because Islam uses terror and fear to bring people into submission to Sharia Law. In the dream, Etienne remembered the sun, moon, and stars were given as signs. I believe this showed how the rise of Islam is a sign of the end times. It is the fulfillment of ancient prophecies, which must be fulfilled before the Lord returns.

Etienne saw the moon transformed into the flags of ISIS and Fatah folded into the shape of a turban. The Arab people wear turbans on their heads, representing their cultural and religious heritage. I believe the flags were made into turbans to show how they have received and embraced the same spirit and teachings of their fathers and wrapped them tightly around their minds, completely covering their thoughts, which explains why they are militant and dangerous.

The politically correct news media portrays militant Islam as a fringe element, not representative of true Islam, which they claim is a religion of peace. President Obama has repeatedly claimed ISIS is not Islamic, but he is a liar. The truth is Muslims murder and terrorize innocent people because they are taught to do so in their unholy Koran. The more they adhere to the teachings of the Koran, the more murderous they become. Islam means submission (Source: Wikipedia). It is all about bringing the rest of the world into submission, taking dominion by force, which is the opposite of peace.

Etienne saw the flag of ISIS again, but it was followed by dictators from different nations. He recognized one of them was Libya’s former dictator, Muammar Gaddafi. Gadaffi was an Arab nationalist, which means he believed in unifying all Arab people into one nation-state, sharing their common goal of defeating Israel and taking dominion over the world through Islam. He believed Islam and Arabism were “one and indivisible” (Source: Wikipedia). Although he did not live to see his ideology fulfilled, I believe his appearance in Etienne’s vision represents his ideology is still alive and well today.

In modern history, the Arabs have far outnumbered the Jews, but have never succeeded against them because they have been divided against themselves. To succeed, they must come together in unity. In addition to Gaddafi, Etienne saw other dictators united under the banner of ISIS, which was a warning to let us know Gaddafi’s ideology is now arising among many Arab nations who are now coming together in unity to stand with ISIS and Fatah.

Etienne’s vision ended near a beach where he saw military planes departing in the direction of the sea. He knew a war had started. So, putting it all together, God is revealing the secret plans of the leaders of Arab nations who are now unifying under one banner, filled with the spirit of Esau, the spirit of Islam, and making plans to launch a war, which will begin with airstrikes.

Who will they strike? Their enemy is the same one they have always wanted to kill, their brother Israel. They are united in their hatred of Israel, which is the ultimate target of ISIS and Fatah.

Through Etienne’s dream, I believe God is exposing the schemes of the enemy. He is alerting His people because we have an important part to play in these events. The prayers of the righteous can make a big difference in how these events unfold (James 5:16). I believe He is calling on us to pray for Israel during these difficult times. Pray for their protection and for His will to be done there. And pray that the leaders of the United States and Canada stand with Israel.

deb walker
deb walker
January 26, 2017 1:43 PM

My dad was in the navy during WW2. I had a dream a few months ago where I received a white envelope in the mail addressed to my father. I was puzzled because he past away in 2002 but the mailman insisted it was for me and to open. What was in it was a US flag but with many bullet holes in it. Certainly was a sign to me we will be hit from the seas. God Bless James for all you do.

Sue
Sue
January 26, 2017 10:52 PM

Incoming nukes!

Derek S.
Derek S.
January 27, 2017 1:12 PM
I have a somewhat different understanding of this dream, as follows: It seems possible that with the dream being given on Jan. 22, the crescent moon is the one immediately following the dream, which would be this coming Sunday the 29th or Monday the 30th for naked-eye visibility. The strong highlighting of the moon in a special and awe-inspiring way seems positive to me, thus it feels likely to be a marker of time in a prophetic sense. I would say this coming biblical lunar month is being highlighted by the Holy Spirit as something to pay close and special attention to regarding these events. In other words I wouldn’t be surprised if these things play out to a large extent this coming lunar month which runs Jan. 28 to Feb. 26 (new moon to new moon). I have also been given dreams where the moon was highlighted in such a unique way and it turned out to be prophetic revelation of timing of events which indeed came to pass exactly as revealed in the dream, in my personal life, thus my familiarity with this dream symbolism. Next in sequence is the moon’s light changing, then halos forming around the moon followed by the moon finally going dark. This does indeed happen this coming Feb. 10-11 when there is a penumbral lunar eclipse (moon shaded), followed on Feb. 26 by an annular eclipse (sun’s halo surrounding the moon) then Feb. 26-27 when the new moon is in effect (totally dark). This sequence in the dream matching up with real world lunar/solar events this very month seems to possibly further confirm the time frame that is being revealed here as being this biblical (lunar) month. Next we have the full moon being given prominence over the crescent he was looking at… Read more »
Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
January 26, 2017 5:43 PM

Wow, in the 70’s a woman named
Sarah Hoffman committed suicide and saw a vision of the entire end of days from 9/11 to the earth being judged by fire. She said shortly after the 9/11 event, the next thing she saw was a missile being fire from Libya at Israel that would start a global war. Here’s a quote from the vision:

“I don’t know the countries of the world very well, but as I looked at these lands I instinctively knew what countries they were. I was looking at the Middle East and watched as a missile flew from Libya and hit Israel with a big mushroom cloud.

I knew that the missile was actually from Iran but people from Iran had been hiding it in Libya and fired it. I knew that it was a nuclear bomb.

Almost immediately missiles started flying from one country to another, quickly spreading to all over the world.

I also saw that many nuclear explosions did not come from missiles but from ground bombs of some kind.

I knew that in the future there would be a nuclear war throughout the world and this is how it would start.”

Raymond
Raymond
January 26, 2017 7:41 PM

I have seen at least once before that WW3 would start with a missile launched from Libya to Israel. And Iran would be behind the attack, supposedly they will sneak the missile in to Libya. So, this is the second time I have heard the prophecy. I wish I could find the first one.

January 27, 2017 8:55 AM

You have to wonder if the bomb isn’t already there…??

Sheryl
January 27, 2017 6:53 PM

Sadly, I agree Michael Perritte.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
January 26, 2017 5:43 PM
Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
January 26, 2017 8:43 PM

This prophecy really gives the best overall picture of the end times and sooo many others fit neatly into this one. Awesome but dreadful. Thanks for posting it.

Antwon
Antwon
January 26, 2017 7:28 PM

I’ve read it and I’m just going to say its very deep and it is on point with many other prophets. She’s also talking about the planet which is wormwood in revelation chap 8. Thank you brother in Christ Jesus

Raymond
Raymond
January 27, 2017 10:33 AM

That is the one I read……..thanks !

January 27, 2017 10:04 AM

Wow!! Sounds like a culmination of all we’ve been hearing for years.

January 26, 2017 5:24 PM

There’s an awareness in my spirit there everything is swiftly culminating and pointing toward Israel. We the body of Christ that have been grafted in must stand with Israel in prayer and support as God provides opportunity. I believe there will be open doors to thrive in unity with Israel regardless of what is taking place in the worlds economy and monetary system.

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 12:21 AM

Michael, Christians have been grafted into spiritual Israel, the vine, the remnant, not natural Israel. We should pray that natural Israel will accept Jesus as their Messiah, Lord and Savior. “For they are not all Israel which are of Israel”, Romans 9:6.

January 27, 2017 6:06 AM

If that’s all there is to it then why does the UN resolution even matter or was it prophesied that Israel would become a nation again or would God judge nations that divide the nation etc….we are to stand with the nation of Israel. We are spiritual Israel, the wild olive branch that has been grafted in. Yes indeed their salvation is vital and they are the apple of God’s eye.

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 11:18 AM

Michael, the land of Israel belongs to God and He doesn’t want it to be divided. We should pray that Israel accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior. God will give Israel one last chance to accept Him when they see the holes in His hands at His return, Zech. 13:6. He will do this not because they’ve been good but for His “holy name’s sake”, Ez.36:22, and for the fathers’ sake (the patriarchs), Rom. 11:28. God always had a remnant and we, the wild olive branch, have been grafted in to olive branch, the remnant, the natural olive branch, Rom. 11:17-32.

January 27, 2017 5:33 PM

I totally agree! Not that I believe everything about Israel is pleasing to God just as it isn’t for the United States. All I know is God loves Israel as should we.

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 11:26 AM

Michael, I agree, everything is pointing to Israel because Israel will be the trigger that sets all end time prophesy in motion, when Libya fires a nuclear missile at Israel as per Sarah Hoffman’s amazing prophesy.

January 27, 2017 5:38 PM

That prophecy is amazing! I read it and was intrigued by what has occurred as well as similarities to much of what we’ve heard on Z3 and from godly men such as Dimitri Duduman and David Wilkerson. Even what she said about earthquakes and tsunamis confirmed details and cities the Holy Spirit has spoken to me.

January 27, 2017 8:35 AM

After reading over this for a second time this morning I was being still in the Lord’s presence and in my spirit I could see a bright full moon rising quickly in the night sky and I could hear the clash of war. This is coming quickly and we must unite in intercession as the Holy Spirit leads us to stand with Israel. I believe this is inevitable but intercession will hasten divine intervention and the release of the host of heaven to fight for Israel. Warriors arise! Through out your day allow the Holy Spirit to intercede through you even if but a whisper as instruments of victory. The weapons of our warfare are mighty!

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
January 26, 2017 10:49 PM

A question for all those on the Z3 network? Are you also upholding and
bringing before the Lord the Palestinian people in these days and times?
There are untold thousands of our brothers and sisters there, who are
undoubtably in need of prayer and miracles in their lives.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 27, 2017 1:56 AM

Very good point Rev James….but if there are thousands of Palestinian Christians in Gaza and the West bank….they must be in shear terror day and night for their lives……. for that asps’ nest of Islam is only rivaled by Iran and Saudi-Arabia…… needless to say…….we are also called to love those people……(love your enemies) and pray for them as well…….oh…..the burden of the Lord….is more than happiness Christianity can bear.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 26, 2017 11:10 PM

Also……in reference to the dream of attacks using Nukes……..we all know it’s coming and we all hope we’re not affected by it……but the whole world will be engulfed in it……And God will shorten those days……lest there should be no flesh left alive……..it’s amazing to think back……..that if a person living in the 1800’s……studying the Bible………how oddly mysterious it would be to know that nations could destroy nations in a day……..and that people could see and talk to other people on the other side of the world in real time……and even space travel……….if you were to be in that time frame and spoke or prophesied of such things,……..people would have thought you mad………..but now we know it’s real and exists……….and “we” are trying not to run mad……thinking of all the consequences.

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 2:09 PM

Dr. Patricia Green, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Maurice Sklarr have all prophesied a war coming soon to Israel. Judah Ben Samual’s prophesy said Jerusalem would come back under the control of the Jewish nation UNTIL the tenth Jubilee which ends this September 20, 2017. There will be a total solar eclipse only over the U.S. on August 21, 2017 which has not happened since 1776, before the Declaration of Independence. Patricia Green was told by God that Donald Trump is His Cyrus who would build the third temple and help rebuild Jerusalem after the coming war. Sadhu was told by God that this year is 70 years since the founding of Israel in Nov.29, 1947 and we are switching to the last days now and 2017 will be a turning point in history. God told Sklar that He was angry with Esau and “Psalm 83 is upon you now”! The ten nations in Ps.83 are all Muslim. Psalm 83 mentions the “flame setteth the mountains on fire” which corresponds to Sadhu’s word that of small fiery meteors (showers) hitting the earth. I believe we have been given a clear understanding of what is going to happen this Jubilee year, 5777. The third temple has been a major missing piece of the puzzle until now before the tribulation could begin. Since it will take one to three years to build the temple these prophetic words from the Lord are very timely to say the least.

Matt NZ
January 27, 2017 1:24 PM

Godshealer 7 message:YOU HAVE A PROPHET AMONG YOU, HAS ELIJAH RETURNED?
” I will open the eastern gate. I will enter in my city.”

Olivia
Olivia
January 27, 2017 2:23 PM

OMG Matt thank you for this awesome confirmation! Since last year I asked the Lord who the two witnesses are and the Holy Spirit impressed on me that it’s Elijah and Moses and that they are due to arrive very soon! My eyes are wide open because God is getting ready to bring things to a close. The arrival of Moses and Elijah will be the beginning of the tribulation and start of the one world religion concurrently. I’m in shock and amazed by God’s faithfulness. His two witnesses are going to transform this world and there will be the largest harvest of souls this world has seen yet I’m so excited praise The Almighty God!

Sharon S
Sharon S
January 28, 2017 4:16 PM

Some believe it will be Enoch and Elijah because neither one of them experienced death.

Olivia
Olivia
January 28, 2017 5:16 PM

Sharon I’m basing my beliefs from Malachi 4:4-5 which mentions both Moses and Elijah and also the mount of transfiguration when Moses and Elijah appeared and spoke with The Lord Jesus. I’ve personally asked The Lord on this topic and received confirmation on Moses and Elijah. Moses was the lawgiver and still holds the respect of the Israelites, however, God is sending him with to preach to the Jews that it is not enough to keep the commandments/Torah, they must also accept the testimony of Jesus as The Son of God as that is the only way they can be saved.

Matt NZ
January 28, 2017 1:22 PM

Here’s a continuation on yesterdays word from GH7 on the two witnesses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQcXAPxDAeo

Olivia
Olivia
January 28, 2017 5:10 PM

Thank you very much for the link Matt those two are blessed!

Peggy A.
January 27, 2017 11:40 AM

This is off-topic, but relevant to today’s annual PRO-LIFE MARCH in Washington, D.C.

Here is a passage of Scripture to contemplate from PSALM 139:13-18:
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,