Prophetic Dream Reveals Eastern United States Consumed by Fire

A few days ago, I received an email from a Z3er named Dan. He shared the following prophetic dream in which he saw the eastern United States consumed by fire.

“In mid-November 2016, I had a dream that shook me so bad, to this day I am still afraid.

I was in the air, approaching a huge city. I was made aware this city represented the entire east side of America. The city was absolutely devastated; the buildings were smoking ruins. There was no one left alive. The only source of light was the red glow of the fires that burned within it.

Above the city were massive boiling clouds that resembled clouds from a diesel fire, but blacker and much more solid in appearance. The clouds gave me the feeling they were alive, or that that they were concealing the source of the disaster. I was afraid of what was in the clouds.

I saw flaming spheres falling through the clouds and I got the impression it was just the “tail-end” of the bombardment of these flaming spheres that caused the devestation to the city.

At this time, I was pulled back from the city. I looked down as I was being taken away and saw the earth passing beneath me was all blackened with cracks, which were filled with the glow of lava. The land was in total devastation, to the point where, at first, I couldn’t even recognize what I was looking at. No trees or grass remained alive. All the farm fields were scorched ruins.

I then found myself being set down in front of my mother’s house, which is located near the Mississippi river in Illinois. From over the top of her house, I was able to see the burning city clearly in the distance. The only light in that direction was coming from the flames that consumed the eastern United States.

Then I realized the black clouds had yet to reach this far west, but were approaching rapidly. Then I noticed my mother standing next to me, and in my spirit I felt she wasn’t really “aware” of what was happening, like she was seeing it, but didn’t seem to think it was something worth her interest.

When the edge of the clouds were nearly over us, I then heard a horn sound with amazing clarity and volume, followed by a voice that emanated from the front of the cloud. The voice of an angel spoke with crystal clarity and perfect annunciation, loud enough for anyone to hear from miles around, “WEEP! FOR THE TIME OF REPENTANCE IS AT AN END, FOR THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HERE!”

As the angel spoke, I could feel the anger in his voice for the destruction being dealt upon the world. I was filled with terror, wondering if I was right with the Lord because there was no time left to get right.

When the angel was finished speaking, an earthquake of incredible power shook the land. At that point, my mom and I began to run to a small school bus, which she had parked there knowing we had to get away from the river and flee if we were going to survive. For some reason, as we were going to the bus, I noticed the hill across the street was green and filled with plants and the trees had leaves.

When we got to the bus, we were met by a family I didn’t know. We all got in the bus as the earth continued shaking. Immediately, a hole opened up under the bus and we fell into it. The bus was covered with rubble, so it became dark.

I started getting nervous about the family we allowed onto the bus with us. I felt they would kill us if it meant their own survival. As tension began to grow, we became increasingly aware of our mortality trapped in that hole. Then a small area of sunlight became clear and we began digging our way out. Then I woke up.”

Since Dan heard the angel saying the time for repentance had ended and the Lord of Hosts was here, he must have seen the day of the Lord. Connecting America’s burning with the day of the Lord supports the idea that America is Babylon because Babylon will be burned with fire

For this reason in one day her plagues will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; for the Lord God who judges her is strong. (Revelation 18:8)

If what he saw happens on the day of the Lord, I believe it is still many years away and hopefully after the rapture. It raises more questions, but at least it gives us a glimpse into the future, one insight we can add to others to help see the bigger picture of what’s coming.

His dream reminded me of what Pastor TD Hale saw coming to America because he also saw it starting in the east with an earthquake and fire falling from the sky. Here is an excerpt from his first prophetic dream for America.

“I certainly was shocked when I saw what I saw. In the dream I began to see myself going across America. I was floating, suspended in the air going across America. I had no fear about what I was seeing. Then all of a sudden I began to see bombs had landed everywhere. The land was totally destroyed.

It looked like things were totally just wiped off, grass, trees, everything. Everything was gone, burned. There was nothing left. There was nothing on the trees. There was just total disaster. I don’t know if it was everywhere but it was everywhere that I could see, from the point I was at.” (See the complete post)

Here is an excerpt from TD Hale’s fourth prophetic dream for America, in which he saw rain falling from the sky the color of fire, which sounds a little like the fiery spheres that Dan saw, except it accumulated like flood waters and spread across the nation.

“Then an earthquake hit Washington DC. Then I saw the earth open up and it went towards the Washington monument then towards the Jefferson Memorial. At that point, I began to see an odd colored rain falling. It was the color of fire or something. It started slowly coming down then it intensified little by little. It was coming down faster and faster until the waters started rising. As the waters started rising I went up higher into the atmosphere and I saw the map of the United States. I could see the outline. The waters left Washington and began to flood across the whole United States. I saw them hit Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina, until it completely went all across the United States.” (See the complete post)

At first, I thought these might be the same event because otherwise America would have to be torched severely twice, but TD Hale saw a connection with President Obama, which makes me think what he saw is much sooner than the day of the Lord. Based on what I saw in my dreams, I believe Obama will complete his assignment here and move on to his next assignment long before the day of the Lord. However, he could still play a part in our future burning from his new position. There are also some other significant differences between these visions supporting the idea they are not the same event.

In my opinion, President Obama’s departure from the White House has not derailed any prophetic warnings about his actions because he is working just as hard now, and perhaps even more effectively because he is more focused on his task, unhindered by Presidential duties. He is finally doing what he has wanted to do all along, community organizing. I believe he is just getting started with his most destructive actions against our nation.

If these are two separate events, then America has two severe burnings ahead, which means now is a great time to draw closer to God than ever before.

John Barry
John Barry
February 27, 2017 9:56 AM

I believe America has to fall to create the world wide fear needed for the AC & NWO to take power . A careful study of all Dumitru Dudumans prophecys shows the Christians will be still be here for the war and the war goes on many years till it engulfs the whole world and ends with the battle of Armageddon . I also believe WW3 has already started the beginning stages and is building to all out war and short of GOD stepping in , is inevitable at this point .

Paul
Paul
February 27, 2017 1:25 PM

I was told on Oct 17, 2016 – twice in a dream that WW3 has started. IT sounds like what you have said and is building up and will manifest in a greater way. Thank you

Paul

John Barry
John Barry
February 27, 2017 4:40 PM

Thanks for the confirmation Paul . Blessings !

Bob Adolph
February 27, 2017 1:14 PM

The insane neocons have been provoking war with Russia for the last few years in their quest for world hegemony. One of the major questions of the day is whether President Trump will cave in to the deep state and bring on WW III. I think ex-CIA operative Robert Davis Steele has the best handle on the situation who says Trump has to put his own people in the WH and not rely on Priebus or DeStefano who are part of the problem. But where do you find honest bureaucrats? That’s why the story has a spiritual answer: the return of Jesus Christ.

Kathy C
Kathy C
February 28, 2017 12:12 PM

Amen Bob —-It’s all about The King !
Another major question of President Trump’s life will be where he sides
in the one state —two state solution for Israel !!

Antwon
Antwon
February 27, 2017 12:34 PM

Your dead on point with you observation. Many people are still been deceived to believe that the church will get caught up. Can’t be true when Christians all over the world who serve the same Jesus as we do here in America are getting killed for their belief in our lord and saviour. We all need to repent daily. Be prepare for all the things revelation speaks about. Many will die and many will see Jesus return. Prepare ourselves for either or……

Bob Adolph
February 28, 2017 2:41 PM

Antwon, so you think there will be a billion martyrs, or 100 million?

Sathya
Sathya
February 27, 2017 8:45 PM
O,My God I really trembled at this post.. Let me share something….I have a girl friend lives in DC suburbs .. she shared one of her dream.. she woman does not speak English, or drive or no internet ..she doesn’t even watch tv. She is women full of holy spirit and faithfulness. why i am telling is she was not influenced by any prophecy/dream reading in internet or tv. Very Godly honest woman that I can bear witness.. 2014 she had dream. She was sitting on her house front porch one fine sunny day. Suddenly she saw oval shape fire balls coming down from sky and earth was shaken very violently everything came to rubble. she heard very authoritative voice from heaven “I will shake this nation. Nothing will escape from my sight/hand” . Then she remembered to pick up her daughter from PreK( during the time her daughter was only 2 years old). She went to nursery school to pick her there she was one Indian preacher as care giver. when she was wondering what this Indian preacher is doing in nursery school. That time she heard voice from above ‘I will shake India as well”. she picked her daughter and came home. her house was destroyed even whole community everything was just heap of rubble. she was trying to collect some cooking utensils.. during that time she her brother who lives in Singapore.. she was again wondering what he is doing here… She heard voice again”I will shake Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia” … then she saw one bus people trying to get in. she ran to the bus but could not. but she knew in somehow that bus is not safe…some how going to collapse as well. she woke up with shaking all over her body. she prayed… Read more »
Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 27, 2017 10:28 AM

Running the whole gambit of emotion with all these end times dreams and visions. ……For the Christian, starting from repentance of sin to faith in God through His Son…..then being born again, then following after Him and forsaking sin and the world, then lastly, abiding in the Vine and the continual Fear of the Lord. And then comes the end, where people are just going to have to release their control on things and depend wholly upon God and Jesus our Savior. Working out our own Salvation with Fear and Trembling…….looking toward the Author and Finisher of our Faith……The Blessed One……..The Spirit and the Bride say: COME!

Bob Adolph
February 27, 2017 1:27 PM

Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God which is your reasonable service. Be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mine that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God, Rom.12:1-2. We are a spirit, we have a soul and we live in a body. After our spirit is born again it is our responsibility to be nourished by the milk and meat of the word. We’ll receive a glorified body at the rapture-resurrection.

Shammah
February 27, 2017 6:30 PM

Most definitely!

Kent
Kent
February 27, 2017 11:51 AM

I too had a dream about this event and in my dream it was made known to me that the devastation was caused by a very large meteorite impact just off the Eastern seaboard out in the Atlantic Ocean. The impact created 3 distinct disasters, a huge tsunami that wipes out all coastal communities and its destruction extends up into the foothills of the Appalachia Mountains. It also impacts a major tectonic fault line triggering a series of incredible earthquakes and finally it creates an enormous firestorm that consumes the eastern third of the United States right up to about the Mississippi River. If you’d like to see a good representation of the effect of the impact take a look at the following youtube videos. One was made by the Discovery Channel, although the meteorite in that video is much larger than the one I saw, the only difference being that the devastation destroys a smaller portion of the earth in my dream:

The other video, beginning at the 38:30 minute mark you get a good verbal description of what happens and why. Both video segments are only about 5 minutes each:

John Barry
John Barry
February 27, 2017 4:43 PM

Kent can you estimate the size of the meteor you saw ?

Marilee Alm
February 27, 2017 8:30 AM

Let’s get cserious folks:
This sermon is so full of truth it is crazy–some quotes— pleasssssse listen
Run after God as fast as you can and then look around and see who kept up with you–marry them. Praise without relationship is not praise. You cannot expect God to use you if you are still determining how committed you want to be…
Damon Thompson–Sexual Perversion/Authenticity
This is soooo good I am adding some more quotes:
“Build a hot flame of prayer before you step out and do something for God. This is the first step of stepping out of performance. Why did Jesus preach parables and then hide the meaning? He was protecting people from a casual approach to a Holy God.
Blessings!!

Joel Carter
February 28, 2017 2:21 PM

Last Night, I had a visions of Asteroids make an impact on the Earth.
One of them is that I saw the space rock hit the edge of the Eastern coast of the United States of America. Another is that: I heard the sound like “Boom, Boom” and then I looked up and behold, the meteorite make an impact on the land. Please take the visions that I had at last night to the Lord.

Antwon
Antwon
March 2, 2017 7:59 AM

I believe you. Because efrin Rodriguez prophesied about it.

Paul
Paul
February 27, 2017 1:33 PM

Dear James,

I have read so many of the posts which depict eastern USA as the starting point of the Lord’s judgment and wrath. I live there close to the big Apple with family and really concerned what and when to do the needful to – and pay heed. Personally I have seem something of a catastrophe in my dreams too.

A few days ago – I saw something like a ballistic missile / rocket up in the sky and it was huge – do not know the location – but definitely think it is for the US and must be soon because I notice the dreams are coming to pass sooner than before.

Before my family, I am considered weird and in this scenario – really wondering. Are there many out there doing something about this – like I read about preppers etc.

I have not seen christian networks or groups or families working on this or maybe – discreetly. I wish I could get in touch with them and do my part also… Any info will be really helpful. Thank you

Be Blessed
Paul

Marilee Alm
February 27, 2017 8:05 PM
HI, Read Glynda on here site: wingsofprophecy.com. Since 2011 I have had the since from the Spirit that we are close. I went from storing food, to now realizing we will be moving on foot most of the time. So food is going to be gotten as we go. It is now a settled peace in my heart that God will take care of us. This is her post today: A Table in His Presence In the times of need that are upon you, I shall provide for all who are My own. In My Word, I have told you I prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, and I shall indeed prepare that table. I Myself shall prepare your food and feed you, in the midst of the terrible famine that approaches. Fear not. NOTE: At this point when the Lord was speaking, in the spirit I saw Jesus girded with a towel, about to wash the feet of His disciples. I fed the Israelites in the midst of a hot, barren desert. I sent food to Elijah by the ravens by the Brook Cherith, and I can send you food. Those around you will persecute you as you radiate health and wellness in a time of leanness, for it will baffle them that you are not without. In a time when no food in the earth can be found, I will be there with you. I will prepare a table before you, and you will eat until you are full. Do not fear what is coming, My Children. If you are truly Mine, I shall provide for you. Only do not hesitate to do as I command you to do, for this shall be your protection. Exodus 16:15 15 And when the children of… Read more »
brian
brian
April 7, 2017 3:41 AM

hi paul – same for many years – i was always considered a nutcase. anyway i plodded along watching and waiting. as for prepping? yes i believe in it – and as the bible says – a wise man sees trouble coming and prepares for it.
most christians are in the dark and sadly many will miss the mark and take the mark. keep on trekking

Charlie
Charlie
April 6, 2017 8:14 PM

Paul,
Look up Michael Snyder and Jim Bakker ministries, they are all prepping for End times.
Blessings, Charlie

marsha
marsha
February 27, 2017 10:34 AM

I had the same dream in October 2016 the above picture looks just like what I saw in my dream!

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
February 28, 2017 9:23 PM

The late pastor David Wilkerson had a vision of a thousand fires coming to NYC as well as an “earth shattering calamity”….http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/urgent-message.html

Sue
Sue
February 27, 2017 3:23 PM

My sister had a dream where we were walking in a line of people through a field where the grass was clearly burned.