Prophetic Dream Reveals Diabolical Plans Against Our Nation

schools_closed

On May 8  2016, I dreamed I was with two officials who were taking me around to different public locations in a suburban city. They were showing me how vulnerable the locations were for attack.

Then the scene shifted and they took me into a crowed public library. People were sitting quietly at packed tables in study groups throughout the room. A tall man walked in with an assault rifle slung over his shoulder. He seemed to know the gentlemen I was with and he walked right over to us. He pointed out all the areas in the library that were vulnerable to attack. He showed us various groups who were studying and chatting quietly with friends. Not one person looked up and noticed that he was standing there with a large weapon over his shoulder openly. He explained there’s a plot to attack soft targets and kill many innocent people. Then the dream ended.

I just considered the dream and prayerfully put it in my pocket. However, last night I had another dream. I saw bombs were about to go off in different public schools in a suburban city around the same time. I was in one of the high schools and saw someone push the button that would eventually detonate the explosion. I rushed to escape, but as I drove out of the parking lot onto the street, there was pandemonium and mass evacuation in the community from another school in the area where they were evacuating for the same reason. I saw the faces of concerned parents driving away from another school with their children in the car. Then the dream ended.

Interpretation:

This pattern caught my attention. With all that is going on in the political arena, it is easy to forget the diabolical plans of the enemy in our nation. I was shown multiple places that are vulnerable for attack. I believe these warnings were given as an invitation for the prayers of the saints. Although these soft target plots may already be in motion, behind the scenes, our prayers can soften the blow and perhaps spare many lives.

The Lord’s judgment is at hand. The question is, what are we going to do about it?

The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. (1 Peter 4:7)

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Aaron
Aaron
May 12, 2016 1:35 PM

I am a faithful reader of Z3, but I haven’t commented much. I just wanted to encourage everyone, my son, 13 texted me this morning. He said he walked out of his classroom and all of a sudden an angel appeared and walked down the hallway and then disappeared. So if you have children in public schools be encouraged a thousand may fall at their side but it will not touch our kids. Psalm 2 – we’re blessed because we’ve taken refuge in Him!

DAlston
DAlston
May 14, 2016 4:10 PM

Amazing Aaron! That is such a great point! Thanks for sharing!

Christina January
christina january
May 13, 2016 9:05 AM

Aaron, God bless you and thank you for sharing this as it is very encouraging and brings me peace.

Psalm 91:11: For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways …

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Cool, Aaron! Thanks for sharing! If Christian kids don’t go to public schools, then how will lost kids find Jesus? Church? Yeah, maybe, but doubtful. Most kids don’t go to church. There’s hardly anything for them there, but a recycled message. No. Kids are influenced by their peers, whether positive or negative. I’ve lost track of how many kids my son has positively influenced with his steadfast faith, courage and boldness. He inspires me! Like A.Z. Tozer said, “Preach the gospel always. When necessary, use words.”

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
May 13, 2016 4:54 AM

Guys, I know it can be hard to get your head around home-schooling but soldiers need training before going to battle and we are told to train up our children. Hard to do that when they are exposed to the world hours every day 🙁 Don’t send babies to fight the wars we should be fighting. I’m not the best home schooler by any means but all my children still love God, oldest boys now at work doing building and meat works…lots of bad language, drinking etc but they have no part in it. They are not my babies going into war now, they’re God’s warriors!

Christina January
christina january
May 12, 2016 9:43 PM

Ken, I agree, my daughters are both born again and attend public schools. At times, I’ve considered removing them from the public schools. However, I’ve also thought about how the Lord could work in and through their lives being positioned there. I teach them many things that are ‘in the world’ vying for our the attention to distract and deceive us. The Lord began shedding light into the darkness 2 1/2 yr ago, revealing many truths to me in many areas. We read the Word together as a family and I encourage them to read their Bibles daily, individually. I encourage them to memorize the Lord’s Prayer, Psalm 23 and Ephesians 6 (Armor of God). They are learning what it is like to be in the world but not be ‘of the world’. I’ve talked to them about being aware at all times to their surroundings. I pray for them each and every day for their safety. At this time, this is how I feel led but always pray for the Lord’s guidance concerning them. God Bless

Christina January
christina january
May 12, 2016 9:51 PM

As soon as I posted the above message, I found out this:

“Obama administration to tell all school districts to allow transgender bathroom access”

Cam
Cam
May 12, 2016 10:32 PM

I was about to post this link but i saw you already did Christina. There was a guest on Tru News a few months ago that made a dvd called ‘escaping common core’. I ordered the dvd recently and have been thinking about removing my kids. There is going to come a time when we will have to remove them. They play secular music in the mornings like katie perry and others, teach evolution, some schools across the country are pro Islam and pro gay marriage….Like CO teach at the PreK level about gay marriage education…..the school system is becoming completely anti-christ. http://www.escapecommoncore.com

Christina January
christina january
May 12, 2016 11:34 PM

Cam, I understand and you’re right, my daughters tell me how they play that demonic-spirited music during PE class. It is becoming all together a different world for our children. I have a 5 yr old son who is excited about going to school this fall while I’ve been having my reservations with all the fast paced changes evolving in our country. He views things so innocently and the way this nation is changing, make me deeply grieved. I want him to be able to remain in that innocence for as long as possible. So much filth! Sickening! I just taught him to spell Jesus and God last night and he keeps saying he can’t wait to tell his new teacher when he starts school. I will look at the information you posted, thank you. God bless you

Cam
Cam
May 13, 2016 6:00 AM

Christina, here is the Tru News link – chaplain Ray Moore….great interview about the dangers of common core and the public school system.
he comes on at about 46 minutes into the broadcast.
there is more info on this site – http://exodusmandate.org

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
May 12, 2016 3:03 PM

That isss awesome Aaron

May 12, 2016 2:31 PM

Thanks Aaron! That is awesome!

Matthew
May 29, 2016 6:03 PM

Oh that we in the U.S. would have a statesman like Paul Weston.
Paul Weston slaps David Cameron on Islam

Ron Smith
Ron Smith
May 16, 2016 6:51 PM

Thanks for sharing the message of the dream. The American Indians had an addage that “The dream is real.” And so it is. in his word our Lord said that he will do nothing without showing his prophets. Thus we are being warned multiple times over. Pastors are being made aware but wish thier flocks to remain asleep. One news site has the message “Wake the flock up.” The news site is The Daily Sheeple.com. In these times the Holy Spirit speaks to all of us and tells us to be watchful. In Ezekial twice he warns the watchmen on the wall to sound the alarm. But our sheperds are not sounding the alarm. “Our best days are just ahead.” They say. Jeremiah in chapter 23 warned and was rebuffed by the priests of the temple while one false prophet gave that same message: “Israel’s best days are just ahead.” While Babylonian soldiers were raiding the southern kingdom.
“I have made thee a watchman on the wall…”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 13, 2016 9:29 PM

Great word, DD! I agree.

DD
DD
May 13, 2016 4:09 PM

Two Views to share:
1) One of my nephews grew up in Christian schools (all the way through college). He got in the wrong crowd at college, and became jaded because he witnessed so much hypocrisy. He didn’t see people in love with Jesus, or living differently than the world. Their lives didn’t match was was being preached. And, he was bored and never felt like the decision to have a relationship was his. He never owned his decision for Christ. He felt like the decision to follow Christ was made for him. He wishes he had been in public school. Thankfully, he has come back to the Lord, but on his own.
2) I have three relatives who teach in the public schools in rough environments. But they believe God has called us to be salt and light in this world and that God never told us it would be easy. They are living examples of Christ’s love to a lost and dying world. After all, who’s going to reach these kids, many from broken homes if we don’t?
Jesus never told us life would be easy if we are taking up our cross daily. I am not telling anyone where to go to school. That’s your personal choice. I am just saying that every child needs to see Christ in action whether it’s at a Christian or public school. We are vulnerable wherever we are to sin and need to be praying for God’s protective hand over every student and teacher.

Kathy Culver
May 13, 2016 12:36 AM
OH Hear Oh hear the heart of the Father in this post ! Calling us to intercede for his children! Powerful -powerful post and comments –Aaron, Ken , Cristina Wow—Detonation strikes -many lives lost ? the last week of school for grandson starts May 23rd—Passover, thanks fir reminding me Ken I have been slack in praying about the end of school—just thinking—thank the Lord nothing has occurred! Grandson is also a warrior for the Lord at age 7 . Won’t go on about God’s hand on him at the moment. Some may remember my story at beginning of school yr. Talked to principal of this large Christian school about Jihadist and their vow to get at us through our children– Praise God the man listened ! I’m sure I wasn’t the only voice on security of the children —The Lord moved on this —they hired a plain clothes young policeman–who walks around and among the kids also put locks on gates—and have to key in people at front door. This is all wonderful, but what was awesome –I was connected to their spirit filled librarian and we began to share like old school buddies , about what the Lord had put on our hearts to pray for–she shared with me short visions of ambulances pulling up in ft. of the school. This church and school don’t preach & teach end -time anything . I asked the Lord to pour His Blood of protection around the property as I drove my car around it and prayed ! Went around 3x — know one saw me–but looked like I was lost ! Thank you Holy Spirit for this post and warning to get back on my knees for these last two weeks of school. Will be in prayer for all your children… Read more »
Christina January
christina january
May 12, 2016 9:29 PM

Denika, the second dream spoke to me and I feel led to share what Holy Spirit gave to me on Mar 28, ’16. God Bless (I was not given any dates or places in this word, it may or may not have relevance. Let us heed, pray and seek the Lord):

The day dawns
light breaks forth
My goodness revealed

Be merciful
as I AM merciful

Hold fast
The day is coming
Night precedes day
darkness before the light

Know the richness of My Love
It is worth more than silver and gold
My love endures forever – never ending

Find Me
Seek Me while I may be found

Honor Me
in praise and adornment

Fully surrender
that I may work in and through you

I will save you from the fowlers snare
I will hold you with My Righteous right hand

Love and mercy precedes judgement
Lo, I’ve been merciful

The time is near
Lo, it is at hand

War comes – it is almost here
Hold fast
Stay near me
Pray unceasingly

Detonation strikes
Fear grows
Many lives lost

Run to Me
Hold Fast

For you are mine and I AM yours

The time of peace runs out
The clock has struck twelve

End
Pray
(Malachi 3 given as a confirmation of this word)

Mark Sellers
May 12, 2016 1:20 PM

Good word to remind us of what we face each day. Thanks for sharing it with us! Sad thing, to me, is that much of the destruction is already happening and has been for quite some time: I’m talking of spiritual destruction. Many (not all) schools are places of evil, humanism, and worse.

The sad part for me is how people are so quick to respond to physical violence and destruction, yet asleep at the wheel over the spiritual decline that’s happened for so long! How many of your youth have been ‘lost’ to the Enemy camp already?

The recent book, “Day of Wrath”, by William R. Forstchen, describes these types of events. It’s a difficult book to read as it’s so real and so possible! May we continue to press into God, pray and persevere. God bless you all!

Sam76
Sam76
May 12, 2016 7:47 PM

Dr. Forstchen wrote the novella Day of Wrath based on real world events. He is a historian and has studied IS in depth. Everything written has actually happened in other parts of the world.

If you are a teacher, get your concealed carry permit, a good semi-auto, and keep it on you 24/7. Especially if your school is a “target rich environment”….I mean gun-free zone. You may be the only line of defense in a Day of Wrath scenario, just like the books protagonist.

Whether good or bad, I am childless, but I do have a heart for the young ones. It’s our job as able-bodied believers to stand in the gap for them, as well as anyone else who cannot defend themselves.

I quit going to church, as it is filled by spineless jellyfish wearing nice clothes, driving SUV’s, and celebrating mediocrity. They conform to the social norms of a degenerate culture, while sleeping around and cheating on their taxes.

We desperately need warriors, not wimps!

Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
May 12, 2016 2:20 PM

Thank you Mark. It really boggles my mind on the persistence of Christian parents sending their kids to the government screwels, as Rush Limbaugh calls them. I have raised six children and there was never a doubt of not sending them to government schools. Although I could afford to send them to Christian schools, home schooling would be a better option today with all the resources available on the Internet. I did not want their Christian upbringing undermined on a daily basis. Many fancy vacations, retirement savings other adult desires were sacrificed for those schools, K -12. I I thank Almighty God that all of my kids are born-again Christians and have remained so as young adults. Many of my friends lament that they have lost their kids on the LGBT issues and invariably they tell me that they sent them to the government schools. Now we are talking about physical danger, especially with the gun-free zones. Our lack of faith and worldliness is truly shameful. May Almighty God inspire many Christians to abandon these government schools. We must keep our children as spiritually protected as possible. JMHO.

Michele Burdo
May 12, 2016 1:02 PM

I recently received a call from a principal of a public elementary school. She asked me if I’d come by her school to pray over the school with her and anoint it with oil. I went to the school, after hours and we talked before we prayed. She told me that some of the staff are being threatened by a Muslim child to behead staff, drawing graphic pictures with their heads cut off. The father of the child has also been a menace and is now disallows from the school grounds. The authorities are involved including the FBI. The principal also told me that she was not the only school in the area suffering these threats. We prayed calling upon the protection of Jesus’ blood asking for angelic protection according to the Word.

DAlston
DAlston
May 14, 2016 11:30 PM

Oh my goodness!!! Thanks for sharing Michele!! I am sure your prayers availed much! Thanks for your willingness to serve the children and leadership of that community!

Shelley
Shelley
May 14, 2016 8:07 PM

My daughter reaches jr. High students, the other day one of the students turned to another student and said i am Isis. She didn’t know if he was kidding or not , she had to report him. He is one of the few muslim students she teaches. Please pray for her and the students.

Thia
Thia
May 12, 2016 1:10 PM

That is so disturbing. I will certainly start praying for our children’s and school’s protection more. Sounds like a smart principal to me!

TJ
TJ
May 16, 2016 10:37 AM

Agreed. I also think that among all the ways we can pray for protection, that praying for invisibility is necessary too. Jesus said we would be hated. The world hates and despises us because they hate and despise Him. And even beyond our status as followers of Christ, many in this world hate Americans simply because they are from America. In my mind it is common sense to be aware that this type of wickedness is a credible possibility in our society, and to remember that our God is in control of both the seen and the unseen. Our God has power and authority that He has released for us to use. One of the ways I pray regularly for protection is, “Lord, please, make me and those that I love (my family and friends) invisible to those who wish to do me harm because of who I am in you, and because of who you are, and because I simply exist inside the uniform that I go to work in every day.”

Michele Burdo
May 12, 2016 12:54 PM

I recently had a vivid dream of a school bus pulling up to the front of an elementary school. It was full of children. The bus driver stepped out of the bus for just a minute to get something outside the bus. As soon as she rounded the other side of the bus, an armed jihadist stepped up into the bus. I knew that he intended on killing them all. The dream ended there and I woke up with a start. I was driving to work, very early morning and I was thinking about that dream. My phone began to ring, which was shocking as it was 6:30 am. I answered it and a recorded robo call voice said the bus for a particular county North of Atlanta public school was going to be late. I was stunned. Especially, in the light of my dream. I began to pray.