Prophetic Dream Reveals Complete Shutdown as Everything Was Closed

On the night of February 12, 2017, I had a short dream.  I had been asking God to help me prepare my heart and mind for what is to come, so this dream is significant to me.  I specifically asked that He share with me any details of coming events that He feels I need to know.

In this dream, I walked into a Burger King as night was falling. Inside were two employees and the manager.  As I walked in, the manager turned off the display board that showed the menu items.  She then proceeded to turn off all the front lobby lights and walked out the front door.  She ripped the sign off the front, and violently stuffed it into a large trash can. Then she locked the door and walked away.  What struck me was the rage and anger emanating from her, her disregard for anyone but herself, and her barely suppressed need to be destructive.

I recognized her two employees as former direct reports at my past employer.  They looked at me in confusion as asked, “What just happened? What are we supposed to do?”

I answered, “Well, everything is closed.  You are going to have to trust God for everything.”

So, as we started leaving, going out the back of the building, I noticed a hall of offices with half walls and half glass partitions separating each one.  The people in the offices frantically looked at their computers, went through their paper files and exclaimed, “What are we going to do? It’s all gone. We have nothing, the accounts are empty.”

There was a feeling of panic and despair at a level I had never experienced.

The two employees and I kept walking. One of them piped up, “Maybe we can stop at the bank on our way home.”

As we reached their two cars, I shook my head and said, “You don’t’ understand.  EVERYTHING is closed!”

They both looked at me with eyes big as saucers and I could see the panic setting in.  Then they asked again, “What are we going to do?”

I repeated, “You will have to trust God for everything.”

Their two vehicles were the only ones in the parking lot and my car was about a football field away.  I asked if one of them could drop me off at my car on their way out.  They shook their heads no and, in a full blown panic, said that they had to get to the bank and the grocery store. Then they got into their cars and drove away.  I stood in the cold, empty parking lot, alone.  End of dream.

Interpretation:

After praying about the meaning of the dream, the Holy Spirit revealed to me the societal structure we have come to rely on will somehow break down.  Commerce will cease in everyday life.  That’s why “everything was closed”.

We will have to rely on God for things we need.  We may have food, guns, ammo, medical supplies, and other things stored, but as we share and things run out, the MOST HIGH will be our only supply.

The dream took place as night was falling.  The Holy Spirit used the following verse to relay the meaning as follows:

I must do the works of Him who sent Me while it is day. Night is coming when no one can work. (John 9:4)

The angry manager represented the general disposition of the lost world who does not know Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.  They will be exceedingly angry, raging with violence, having no regard for anyone but themselves.  Those in their care will be discarded and left to fend for themselves.

The two employees represented the people who will be willing to listen to the Good News of salvation and consider turning to Christ during this time of great trouble.  They will be slow to embrace the message, but they will listen.  We are to use our influence for God’s glory during this time and be careful not to lead men astray with our earthly wisdom.  We must speak God’s word to the panic-stricken, those hurting and in despair.

The workers in the back office represented the power and money system.  They will be frantic and in shock behind the scenes even as everything quietly shuts down and people are told to go home from their jobs.

Burger King represents the last tier of the economic structure to close because it is the LAST place that I would go.  I really dislike their food, so it is not a viable choice of sustenance for me.  The Holy Spirit used this imagery because it stuck out to me in detail so I am unlikely to forget it.

As I was left alone in the parking lot, I was made to understand that ultimately we will be alone through this because only our personal relationship with God will get us through.  We cannot rely on anyone to “carry” us.  I was given the following scriptures for comfort.  His promises are true!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1)

Let your lives be without love of money, and be content with the things you have. For He has said: “I will never leave you, nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)

Reenie Miles

Author: Reenie Miles

Reenie Miles received Yeshua as her Savior and Lord at age seven. In 2003, she was married and they have four children. In 2014, she received a dream revealing her calling to minister to those who would come seeking food, shelter, and refuge from a future calamity. Her calling fits well with her gifts, which are mostly administrative in nature. To that end, God moved her and her family out of a major city and relocated them in rural America where they are preparing for the days ahead, as God directs and guides.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 14, 2017 2:37 am

We must think of God in terms, degrees, levels bigger than we do right now…….. (and no I’m not a mason)……..but it seems we can all believe Him to be the creator of heaven and earth and sling stars around and die on the Cross and give us His Spirit and His Holy Word, but can we believe Him for our next meal that’s not preplanned by our own power? We are so used to doing things only one way…….and most people perhaps cannot possibly see how He is going to pull all this off (the feeding of His people)……….Why?…..Because I know that food comes from the grocery store and I know that water comes from the faucet, and I know that police, fire and ambulance services are only a phone call away. My hospital, my pharmacy, my gas station and favorite restaurant can only be obtained one way…….that’s through money…….my money………..So while we can give God credit for doing the big things…….most people can’t see their way clear on how He is going to provide for us all in times to come……Why? Because there’s only one way how all this works and that’s with money…….How is God going to do all this? I cannot figure it all out……..so if I can’t figure it out…..who can?……..My fellow brothers and sisters…..we are going to have to think of our God on a much more powerful and majestic plane than we do now…….can anyone admit to this? (not my faith speaking here, but third person hypothetical)(and yet, even though I trust Him to provide for me-I sure cannot figure out how He’s going to do it-in my finite mind).

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
February 14, 2017 10:20 am

Brother Stephen. I replied to Sister Reenies post before I read your. We serve a very BIG GOD. I was in the former U.S.S.R. after the walls came down, and there was total hardly no services of any sort. most people didn’t have any thing and the money was worthless, But I seen over and over again how God made privisions for His Sheep. I asked a missionary one day on how could people survive this? his answer was ” This is a land of miracles” Well Dan. 11, 23 Says that hey that do know their God will do exploits in these last days.

Sandra
Sandra
February 14, 2017 11:20 am
This is one of my favorite passages and promises from God 🙂 Matthew 6:25-34King James Version (KJV) 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. I’ve also read about a dream where a lady was trudging through the snow with her baby, curled up under a tree… Read more »
February 14, 2017 11:34 am

Thanks for sharing this great word Sandra.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
February 14, 2017 11:41 am

Right On Sandra, All we can do is to put our lives in His Hands.

ElleMarie
ElleMarie
February 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Sandra, yes! We have an awesome God and He will provide!

Jerome Popiel
February 14, 2017 7:48 pm

I like this portion of scripture too, Sandra but like many others I have not applied it. I don’t even know anyone who has. Everyone seeks the things first rather than seeking God first.

Nancy Trimble
February 14, 2017 10:24 am

Brother Steven, I think about how God provided for the Israelites in the desert for 40 years. He provided water from a rock, manna from Heaven, quail when they complained about eating too much manna. I told my husband we may just walk out on the deck every morning and collect enough manna to bake bread, and I bet God will make it where it’s not even fattening for us ladies! I can handle that, fat free bread and lots of protein!

N.grace
N.grace
February 14, 2017 7:48 pm

I am hoping and praying we supernaturally dont have to go to the bathroom also…( sorry if i offend anyone!) Bless you all!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
February 14, 2017 9:44 pm

God bless you. I wonder about such things. I thought maybe because I’m a nurse. I wondered if on the run where would we go?

N.grace
N.grace
February 15, 2017 12:18 am

Every once and awhile i try to find jewish oral tradition on the Exodus situation of bathroom situation ….all those people….does anyone else know? Bless God !

Rowena Osmond
Rowena Osmond
February 15, 2017 4:38 pm

N.grace
They used a trowel and went outside the camp.
Could’nt tell you the Scripture reference. But they had to cover the solids because God walked amongst them.
As for washing, you can use sand if no water is available, we were taught in the Brownies club as children.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
February 15, 2017 2:16 am

lol N.grace, That’s one topic I can’t remenber chapter & verse for. But I do have a vague memory that Moses instructed them to dig trenches outside the camp and cover immediately after using.GB

Nancy Trimble
February 14, 2017 10:25 am

Oh, and don’t forget the made their shoes last 40 years without wearing out. You can’t buy a pair of sneakers from Wal-Mart and they last even 6 months!

Kerrie
Kerrie
February 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Thank you Nancy, I had forgotten about manna! This is very comforting. I wonder if dogs can eat it too?

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
February 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Thanks Nancy. This was brought to my heart this morning as I read this post. Also Psalm 37:25 , I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.

John Barry
John Barry
February 14, 2017 7:30 am

Amen Reenie & Brother Steven , we must have the Kingdom view of Shadrach , Meshach and Abednego . Daniel 3: 17 – If our GOD whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning firey furnace , HE will deliver us out of your hand , O King . 18 – But if not , be it known we will not serve your gods , or worship the golden image which you have set up !

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 14, 2017 5:30 am

Ahhhh the finite attempting to grasp the infinite…the only way we get a glimpse is by the revelation of the Holy Spirit and the word. We definitely struggle with the unknown…surrender is definitely a must. The children of Israel didn’t have a clue of how God would intervene supernaturally. Did they expect a sea to part or God to cause their enemies to turn on themselves? Did the early church grasp what things would be like when Christ ascended and the Holy Spirit would come? That lean not to your own understanding is huge…we’re all about cognitive reasoning yet even with the highest IQ we are extremely limited. Trust in our good Father and ask for eyes that see beyond the natural realm into the spiritual. As my pastor said this past Sunday ask for understanding of what you can do and trust God for what you can’t as he quoted Proverbs 3:5-6.

Frank
Frank
February 14, 2017 9:20 am

Also, the Burger King slogan is “Have it Your Way.” It’s like God is saying, “all right, you didn’t want to do things my way, so now, have it YOUR way and suffer the consequences.”

Reenie Miles
February 14, 2017 9:37 am

I didn’t consider this bit, but you’re spot on!

Sandra
Sandra
February 14, 2017 11:04 am

My friends shared this video with me yesterday. It illustrates the same idea that you mentioned above. The graphics are quite troubling but they were also made that way to get the point across…

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
February 14, 2017 10:09 am
I know it is coming, Its coming. If you wake up one morning and your cell doesn’t work and you can’t log in to your computer you will know that it is here. We live 32 miles from town and I kep telling people that if your phone or computer won’t work and the power is off. Don’t go to town to try and find out what is happening, you will get stranded there, you won’t be able to buy gas to get back home every thing will come to a stand still. You wait at home until news comes to you. The Lord has given me Proverbs 3; 5 and 6 although that is a scripture that is very dear to me in my walk with the Lord, but He really impressed it on me this winter that I am to stand on it more and more; Trust in the lord with all your heart, lean not on to your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. I am sometimes very concerned about God’s people that live in cities and wonder what they will do when the shut down happens; Well God will make a way when there seems to be no way. But I do believe that His Sheep know His voice and just pay attention to that still small voice. Many time I heard that little voice and sometimes I didn’t pay attention to it and got myself in trouble, and times I would ask “Lord is that You?” and be obiedent , and receive a blessing or new direction. Praise The Lord we are living in very exciting times. Look up our Redemer is drawing nigh.
Carrie McClure
February 14, 2017 2:21 am

Thanks for sharing this Reenie. It seems to signal a total banking/financial collapse or shut down. I think your dream was a definite message from God and should be well received by all.

Lee Breaux
Lee Breaux
February 14, 2017 9:17 am

I feel that the dream could mean a cyber attack that takes down our power grid. Electricity runs everything. The fact that cars were still running shows it probably not an e.m.p. It feels like time is short! Take care and God Bless!!

Christine Beadsworth
February 14, 2017 3:08 am

Thank you Renee. As I read your dream I also got the sense that it refers to the church and ‘fast food outlets’ dispensing junk food to the Body of Christ. God is going to be closing them down totally so that His people become connected to the fountain of living waters again. Just like Elijah killed the prophets of Baal who were ministering demonic deception to people, so too God’s judgment is coming on ministries who are dishing out false light.

paul
paul
February 14, 2017 11:11 am

You are spot on Christine. Again, I see you mentioned Elijah and baal. Thank you

Lydia Hodge
February 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Reenie,
I love this post. I do occasionally eat at Burger King. I have to admit I eat fast food more than I should but the interesting thing is over the last one and a half years there are many occasions when I go out or pull through a drive through and wonder within myself what it will be like when I can’t do this anymore. I think about the stores and restaurants being closed. There will be so many angry hopeless people. These things are surely coming. I pray the church is prepared to minister during this time. God bless you.

Charles
Charles
February 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Reenie – Thank you so much for sharing. I actually laughed out loud when you were in the Burger King parking lot with your two “friends” and you asked them if they could just drive you to your car and they said “NO”! I laughed because that’s EXACTLY how it will be when everything happens so suddenly. Our friends, neighbors, etc – will be so lost and overwhelmed they’ll dismiss us out of hand (not trying to be mean spirited – just scared to death). Our ONLY real friend will be Jesus – that’s who will give us the ride we need.

Kathy C
Kathy C
February 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Bless you Reenie , Hope to hear from you again !
Have to thank the Father for always answering his children’s requests .
Only He will carry us through the days ahead —I consider this a Valentine’s
message of his love , protection and provision for us !

Beth
Beth
February 16, 2017 5:56 am

…just a thought that Burger King might be an allegory for the carnal church system…those in authority that are not true believers departing in anger when the system crashes…and the crash is coming sooner than we think (prior to scheduled closing time)…leaving the believers to fend for themselves…without a shepherd…and no training on how to stand & function/hear from God on their own…they also depart the religious church system…but are still looking to have the world meet their needs (gas, groceries), and have not yet learned to trust or hear God for themselves…
I find it interesting that the back hallway (support system/staff/management) was the worldly system, and people were still trying to make it work…

All God’s Best to you – may we hear the voice of the Lord clearly in these coming days!