Prophetic Dream Reveals Catastrophes Striking U.S. Following Middle East Conference

On January 11, 2017, I had an open vision within a dream.

In this dream, I was in France, standing in what looked like an outdoor mall. I was inside a store when I felt the earth shake and sway from side to side. I ran outside thinking it would be better to be out in open space in case buildings started collapsing on top of me.

The rumbling continued as I ran outside, but the ground wasn’t shaking as much as before. I looked around and saw a group of men hanging posters on the walls of the buildings around me. I knew in the spirit they were men who hated God and were spreading a hateful message.

I continued to look around and noticed this group of men had an office/retail space in the mall. I also felt in the spirit that the shaking was caused by something these men had done underground, most likely an explosion.

Then, as I stood outside, looking around, I saw my dad walking in my direction. I told him, “The earthquake was shallow and caused no real damage to the buildings.”

He responded, “On the other side of town, where I was standing, the earth shook more violently and caused one side of the highway to cross over to the opposite side.”

Immediately after he told me about the “crossroads,” I had a vision inside the dream. In front of me appeared a massive sized screen. I would compare it to a movie screen in appearance, but much larger than what we would see in a movie theater. On the screen was a map of the United States. It was yellow in color.

Suddenly, three smaller maps appeared over the big map. The three smaller maps formed a triangle structure over the big map, with one in the top center and two below on the left and right. Two of the maps also had small pins pushed into them (like push pins you would see in a map or cork board). They were exact replicas of the big map, but each had a logo stamped on them. The logo looked like the Disney logo, it was black and white and inside was a castle structure resembling a skyline. In my spirit I saw the word ‘Fantasy Land”.

As I took all this information in, my eyes were drawn to the first map on top of the triangle structure. The image zoomed in to New York City and I saw Manhattan hit by two missiles. As each missile hit, the ground cracked and after the second missile hit, the city and water started to violently inundate Manhattan from the east. Then more water came from underneath the cracks in the ground, which were created by the missiles.

Then, my eyes left the first map and I looked down to the second map on the bottom left of the triangle. I saw a few pins pushed into that map. There was a pin over Louisiana and another over the east side of Texas. The Louisiana pin started moving first from the east and then the Texas pin began moving parallel to the Louisiana pin. Together they traced lines from the south all the way up past Missouri, toward Illinois. I understood in my spirit that the pins symbolized an earthquake along the New Madrid fault line and that it would start with Louisiana. As the pins traveled north, the earth opened and water gushed in from the south.

To the left of Texas, I saw two other push pins, one was green in color and the other white. The two pins moved parallel to each other, tracing straight lines from Texas to the state of Washington.

Finally, I looked to my right and saw the third map in the lower right side of the United States. This map had red pins pushed into the south region of Florida, but I did not see what happened there because I woke up.

Interpretation:

After I woke up, I prayed for interpretation and the Lord revealed to my spirit that the group of men spreading a hate message represents the nations that will be gathering in France next week with the purpose to divide Jerusalem. They are evil men who hate God and the Jewish people.

In the dream, I sensed these men had done something underground that caused the shaking. I believe that represented the abominable things evil men are planning at Middle East peace conference taking place in Paris on January 15-16. The decisions these world leaders make to divide the land of Israel will will bring a “shaking” of the world as we know it. It will be a crossroads in world history and will determine the fate of America and every other nation participating in this process.

I think the vision of the three maps represents events that may happen to the United States as a result of the U.N. resolution to divide Jerusalem. I have been reading many of the posts on this website that mention similar events. Maybe this dream is a confirmation for myself and others here who are having similar dreams.

My conversation with my dad revealed the shaking will do more damage in some areas than others, which then led to the zoomed in visions of events in specific parts of the United States.

I don’t know what the Disney-like logo means exactly, but in my spirit I heard “Fantasy Land,” which is what Disney is all about. I think it also symbolizes magic and sorcery.

God has warned of severe consequences for any nation who comes against Israel:

1 The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel. Thus declares the Lord who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him,
2 “Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah.
3 It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. (Zechariah 12:1-3)

Please let me know what you all think or if you have had similar visions from the Lord.

I have been feeling a deep sense of urgency to share Christ with others and pray that the Lord will give us all wisdom and boldness to proclaim His word.

For more details and insights about this dream and vision, listen to my 75-minute podcast interview with James Bailey.

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac

Author: Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac is a wife and business owner with a background in nursing. She operates a brick and mortar store called North Fork Natural where she formulates natural, handmade skin care and wellness products. Fernanda has been having dreams and visions since she was two years old. She has a passion for in-depth bible study as well as prophetic dreams and visions.

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
January 16, 2017 3:55 AM
Unfortunately, I feel you are hearing EXACTLY RIGHT. Holy Spirit told me in 2009 when writing my book….”Everything Comes Out In The Wash” (which like myself, has many flaws and imperfections) “IF THEY SPLIT MY LAND, I WILL SPLIT THEIR LAND.” The exact text is stated in Chapter 26:10 and reads as follows: “If you have not noticed, it seems that the HAND OF PROTECTION that was once upon this nation……has been lifted. If the leaders of our nation aid in the forced division of the land of Israel, 911 will look like a walk in the park. The Lord said to me, “IF THEY SPLIT MY LAND, I WILL SPLIT THEIR LAND” Sound like an earthquake??? 26:11 Sin, arrogant pride, and rebellion against God has consequences, and they are very serious in nature. There will be more disease, natural disasters, financial collapses, earthquakes, and mass devastation if this country does not get delivered from the demonic influences that has her so drunk, stoned, insatiable, horny, and BLIND.” i have been very troubled in my spirit for MONTHS NOW and I think many of us are sensing something really bad is getting ready to happen. The only good that could come out of any of this is that many people begin to realize that this is the most serious time in history and millions of people are on the brink of going to heaven or going to hell. I still see mass revivals breaking out, not because EVERYTHING IS AWESOME….just the opposite, all hell will be breaking loose and people will be screaming, RUNNING INTO THE ARMS OF JESUS! I am in the process of revamping the book, because I neglected to mention anything about taking the Mark of the Beast (Revelation 13) and that once anyone does that….THEY CAN… Read more »
Expat gal
Expat gal
January 16, 2017 3:15 PM

I found this young Jewish boy’s recount of his vision fascinating. He shares that Obama leads the Nation’s in war against Israel. He also shares that millions of Jews & the same number of non-Jewish people will die & that the armies will reach Jerusaleum. I am not Jewish but found this very interesting to hear about the judgement he experienced & how he felt & how the experience changed him. https://m.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_423307315&feature=iv&src_vid=-H0MDGIXZ0o&v=q_a5v2dbdBk

Arlin Fehr
Arlin Fehr
January 16, 2017 2:21 PM
I’ve been reading z3news for some time now, but haven’t yet felt like it was needful to share. After reading this post, however, I have felt like maybe I have something to add in way of confirmation. Some years ago, I have the notes at home, but for now I am working on memory, I had two dreams which dealt with catastrophes falling upon the united states. One such dream involved me sitting at my computer late at night. I was feeling anxious and full of nerves. I was watching and waiting for something. I was on a very specific website, the US earthquake tracking website. This website has gotten some face lifts during the years, but before it was a simple green and blue map of the world, which had red dots appear on screen. The size of the dots represented the force of the earthquake it tracked. While I was watching the map, I saw a series of red dots start to appear near Louisiana and Mississippi, the exact location of which is unknown to me. I remember watching in kind of a numb way as one after the other appeared on the map, including very large one which I remember was about 9.6 on the Richter scale. After the appearance of this large dot, blue, representing water, began to flow upward into the interior of the united states from the gulf of mexico. It had made it about a third the way up the country when my dream ended. The second dream was on the other coast. I was in a city with my family, and there was a large and very distinctive tower. At the time I didn’t recognize it, but later I identified it as the space needle in Seattle Washington. We were located at… Read more »
Thomas
Thomas
January 17, 2017 12:28 PM
I have also had some unusual experiences/visions over the past several years and just recently, within the last couple weeks, I have felt it time to begin to share on Z3 with my brothers and sisters. Almost all my ‘experiences’ are visions, as I rarely have dreams and since I am old with a 69 yr old body, I have wondered why Joel 2:28 (‘…and your young men shall see visions, old men dream dreams…’) did not seem to apply?* Even as I’m typing this, He reminded me what He did to me when I had a brain hemorrhage due to my truck rolled over 5x back in 2006. I was watching the wreck happening in slow motion until the top roof corner on my driver’s side was crushed and then, I saw it happening from above but outside the truck. It did not seem at all unusual to me, and as I looked around I suddenly began to hear the most beautiful, glorious music singing, ‘Joy unspeakable and full of glory’ and when I looked up, I was seeing the most beautiful sights words cannot express!!! Then, I ‘saw'(‘understood’ would be a more humanly accurate word but ‘seeing’ it expresses how I learned the following during that NDE) Nikola Tesla, Victor Schauberger and Rudolf Steiner, the 3 of whom I was intensely studying. What happened next was almost shocking to learn but, as I just focused my attention on each one in turn, I instantly ‘knew’ all their past, present and ( don’ t ask me how this is true nor possible) ‘future’ knowledge! I know it sounds crazy but that is what I received and the word I was told at that time in that place! Even today I have no way to explain it but it is… Read more »
Cindy
January 16, 2017 10:37 AM

Dearest Fernanda,

I can give you an affirmation of what Jesus showed to you.
I live in NC, for years I have been receiving a word from Jesus, that a massive earthquake will happen. I actually saw the co concrete lifted from below the ground.
Just last night, January 15, 2017, Jesus showed me the east coast will be separated from the central USA, and how bridges are going to be built to get from east coast to the central USA.
ALSO, I originally come from the NE area, and have been considering returning. Jesus has been telling me not to go b/c a metropolitan area in the Northeast is going to be hit by a WMD! I don’t know when, but Jesus will let me know. I have a medical issue I want taken care of up North. Drs are far better than here. So, if I go back with the Lords approval, I won’t be staying.
Everything Jesus told you, He gave to me too.

Lets keep our land in prayer. Jesus also told me this”I am bringing My people together from the four corners of the earth.”
I don’t think D.Trump will be able to stop the things that are coming to our country. Very dark days are ahead of us. Cling to Yeshua Jesus our dad.

Shalom!
Cindy

Expat gal
Expat gal
January 16, 2017 3:24 PM

Cindy from NC – Although I have had visions of what was coming to the U.S., I never saw specific cities or states…just destruction. I lived in NC for 18 years but was called out to leave (along with my children & husband) in April 2015. I clearly heard, “You are no longer safe here”. We left June 2015. Incidentally since the whole bathroom issue with the transgender issue with Pat McCrory, I supported him wholeheartedly, Raleigh has consistently been OFF THE CHARTS for excessive levels of radiation. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/01/14/yrtw-no-89-and-90-breakout-nuclear-radiation-down-again-whats-up/ I made Governor McCrory aware of this but never saw the levels fall. 😔. Best of luck with getting your operation done safely & getting to the place where God wants you to be.

Cindy
January 18, 2017 1:15 PM

Wow!
I am living in Charlotte. I’ll just say it isn’t a good place. Although its growing very fast, there are many discrimination problems here.

I do believe Jesus wants me to leave here. I have to wait for the open door.

Shalom!

anonymous
anonymous
January 16, 2017 11:45 AM

Cindy, the my husband is a physician and the docs in San Antonio are very good. The population here is exploding!!!

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
January 16, 2017 4:20 AM

I also want to share this dream I had last year. I was seen in the middle of a chasm that had swallowed my little Toyota Corolla . I was looking up at the only glimpse of light that was left and was standing on top of the car that was buried in dirt deep in the chasm. Rocks and debris were falling down on me and the only thing I could think and said in the spirit was “The only way I will be able to get out of here is if someone throws down a rope and rescues me.” The next thing I knew was that I was standing up on the earth , I had no injury and my clothes were all clean and not torn as if nothing had ever happened. I was able to see there was a very big split in the earth. I reside in the state of Nebraska.

Interpretation: It was not until praying about the dream the next day that I realized it was an earthquake. No human rescued me with a rope. Jesus sent his angels to rescue me and pull me out unscathed. I also felt it was a prophetic picture of what happened to me when I was rescued from hell.

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 11:13 AM

Praise God that you were rescued from Hell, Michelle!!
Also, I praise God that you are sharing that experience to show that it is a REAL PLACE. This way, many others have a chance to potentially avoid it at all costs!

Cindy
Cindy
January 16, 2017 12:18 PM

Just a note there are 2 Cindy’s on here, this is my first posting about this dream…what stood out to me was that something was taking place underground. The Paris conference yesterday appeared to be quite innocent and nothing more is going to take place, Kerry called Netanyahu, all is well, no further action. I told my husband this morning I don`t trust this it is a mirage to hide what they are really doing. Your dream confirms this, and also lets not forget the UN resolution was already passed. Things are not as they appear concerning this conference.

Christine
January 17, 2017 12:28 AM

I agree. A Palestinian embassy was opened at the Vatican the day Before the conference. Things are not what they seem.

Cindy
January 18, 2017 1:36 PM

Hi Cindy, This is Cindy in NC.
If Donald Trump follows through with moving our embassy to Jerusalem, the UN had threatened him fiercely. I also just read an article from infowars but was sent through the teaparty, that “Trump operative Roger Stone was poisoned in a assassination attempt.” I am using a phone and don’t know how to bring the article to another site. His name is Roger Stone, he was supposed to go before congress and prove the whole Russian hacking is not true.

Obama is setting up W3 by sending a huge amount of military and tanks to Poland.
Make sure we have good basements to stay in. Cover windows.

Matt NZ
January 16, 2017 12:53 PM

Three Maps. The three events Dr Patrica Green saw? ‘Look to the sky and you will see the first devastation, look to the sea and you will see the second devastation, look to the earth and you will sea the third.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tn3LVSSGV4 8:10 mark

Cam
Cam
January 18, 2017 11:05 AM

I listened to this video by Patricia Green around the time when she first posted it….I kinda forgot about it. Obviously this is speculation but when I hear look to the sky, look to the sea and look to the earth, to me it sounds like a meteor hitting the earth and causing destruction. First we see a meteor in the sky, then we have many tsunami’s as a result which would be look to the sea, then as a result of the meteor hitting the earth we have a huge earthquake. This could be a stretch but when I hear this I think of the asteroid prophecy about from Efrain Rodriguez – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up8-nVfFXEY
He has been on prophecy club with this prophecy and they have a DVD of it. He mentions many things that occur. An asteroid, tsunami’s, darkness for 3 days and earthquakes due to the impact of the asteroid. I wonder if this is associated with the division of Israel and the dividing of America….

Bob Adolph
January 17, 2017 4:44 PM

Matt, thanks for the link. EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO DR.PATRICIA GREENE.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 17, 2017 6:47 AM

Wow Matt

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
January 16, 2017 3:06 PM

This morning I was awakened to these words: “Millions will die. Prepare yourself and your family for millions to die. The die has been cast.”

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 9:48 PM

This is like the splitting of the atom when you consider all the enemies Trump faces. Please allow me to list them:
1. The military industrial complex who wants wars.
2. The CIA deep state that runs the country.
2A. The New World Order elites.
2C. The Foundations & Liberal Think Tanks.
2D. The University Professors.
2E. Extreme Woman Libbers
2D. The Neocons
3. Big education who’s against Common Cause.
4. Planned Parenthood- Pro Abortion lobby.
5. Big Oil who wants regime change in Syria.
6. Black Lives Matters.
7. Gay Lives Matters.
8. Obama Care lovers.
9. Global Warming odd balls.
10. Social Democrats.
11. Communists.
12. Global conglomerates against fair trade.
13. Anti guns right .
14. MSM
15. Hollywood
16. Extreme Environmentalists.
17. Police haters.
The first three actually threaten Trump’s life and why he deserves a Metal of Honor not to mention our prayers.

Bob Adolph
January 17, 2017 9:42 PM

Will Trump live through the week? Trump is well aware of the Deep State’s opposition.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 16, 2017 4:25 PM

Wow, just imagine if a huge chasm appears, creating eastern USA, and Western USA. It might be called the Sea of Mississippi. All the trucks and trains that deliver all sorts of goods east and west would be unable to deliver food, water and myriads of other items. As Bob said, electric and gas lines gone. How about all the pipelines carrying oil? Perhaps trucks could go north into Canada, and come down the other side. Our stock market would crash for certain. Banks , businesses–many would close. And also there are about 15 nuclear power plants along the New Madrid. The USA would be almost totally devastated, financially, emotionally, and the military severely impacted. Could we even recover from such total destruction. One thing for certain—many would then consider, hopefully, their relationship with GOD. Unfortunately, millions will die.

Timbo
Timbo
January 16, 2017 7:40 PM

Excellent points. Would hope that would lead to many turning to Christ and the bible for answers. Undoubtedly many climate change robots would see it as validation for that phony cause and seek to silence and punish anyone who disagreed. As hard as that narrative gets pushed these days, I have to feel it’s yet another indication that the words of Jesus about earthquakes in various places, etc. are getting close at hand.

Sandra
Sandra
January 16, 2017 9:01 PM

Agreed Timbo! The other belief is that “planet Nibiru” is arriving and the gravitational pull from the 2 planets are throwing things out of whack. Nibiru is supposed to be the home planet of our alien creators, the Annunaki…

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 6:19 PM

Also, Bette Stevens (Z3 Author) had said as part of a video a while back that she saw whole cities going into the chasm. I verified this with her fairly recently on an e-mail.

expat guy
expat guy
January 16, 2017 3:20 AM

Does anyone know result of vote and if Philippines was one of the 70 nations? It’s Jan 16 here in Asia, anxiously checking news trying to learn result of vote. Does anyone know? thank you

Nancy Trimble
January 16, 2017 11:35 AM

I don’t know about the Philippines, but you can go do Michael Snyder’s page, http://www.themostimportnews.com and he has a new article on the outcome. He said although they did not vote on anything drastic at the conference, they are still unanimously in favor of dividing Israel. They still stand solidly behind the resolution that was drawn up in December. They are suppose to meet tomorrow for another discussion, but Kerry assured Netanyahu that there would be nothing done before Trump takes office. We’ll see.

Dov Sar
Dov Sar
January 17, 2017 4:52 PM

Actually, it was not unanimous……….the UK did not sign!

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 6:28 PM

Yesterday, in either Pastor Benjamin Faircloth’s or Pastor Charles Lawson’s Sermons, I’m sure I heard one of them say the Resolution would be voted on– on January 17th. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure about this. It surprised me to hear “January 17th.”

Christine
January 17, 2017 12:29 AM

I saw an article about that as well. It said they would be meeting again on the 17th.

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 6:39 PM

Peg-A, Reverend Mary said to watch January 17 on her video Times up for America.

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 8:24 PM

This is an EXCELLENT video and it does mention JANUARY 17th within the first 10 minutes.

A Watchman Report: The UN Resolution and the Paris Peace Summit

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Jan 16, 2017- (just under 30 minutes)
“Pastor J.D. focuses in on the significance of all that’s happened in just the first fifteen days of the year, namely, that of the unprecedented UN Resolution and Paris Peace Summit, taking place at the time of today’s prophecy update.

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that’s already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

For more in-depth studies, commentary, and analysis of Bible Prophecy and End Times events visit our web site http://www.prophecyupdate.com and sign-up for our free newsletter…”

Chloe
Chloe
January 16, 2017 6:38 AM

my comment is in moderation but UK and Australia have refused the outcome of the conference. my other comment includes the links to the news.

Cindy
January 16, 2017 10:43 AM

Same here. But unfortunately we know the result. 70 nations are going to come against little Israel. Jesus will destroy them.

Shalom!

Chloe
Chloe
January 16, 2017 6:35 AM

I still cannot find the full list of participants but I have read news regarding UK and Australia: They both have distanced themselves from this “peace” conference.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/australia-distances-itself-from-middle-east-peace-conclusion/8184318 (Australia)
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-peace-talks-israel-palestine-britain-refuses-back-benjamin-netanyahu-john-kerry-a7528846.html (UK)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 17, 2017 5:09 PM

I didn’t get to hear all of the nations but the majority are supporting the resolution.

ask_question
ask_question
January 16, 2017 1:48 PM
Simon
Simon
January 16, 2017 5:46 AM

The U.K. Government has refused to endorse the proposed 2 State soloution/Splitting of Israel in Paris, Interestingly being offered Promises of Trade deals to assist with the Brexit breakaway from the E.U. shortly thereafter by the incoming President Trump.

ask_question
ask_question
January 16, 2017 12:19 PM
Ben
Ben
January 16, 2017 3:33 AM

I have seen this 70 nation number often, but I can’t seem to find an actual list of nations. All I know for sure is U.S., Canada, France, U.K. are participating. Israel and the Palestinian Authority are excluded. There are about 50 Muslim majority countries in the world and they are all probably voting for two-state solution, assuming all are involved. So most of the countries are this 50 + EU nations + North American. Not sure about Russia or China. Philippines is probably not involved…they just don’t have skin in this game at all.

James Malda
James Malda
January 16, 2017 9:04 AM

I hope Philippines will not be part of that nations…..May God bless Israel and Philippines!!!! During the World War II, our country opened the door for the jews…….

expat guy
expat guy
January 17, 2017 2:46 AM

James Malfa to my knowledge under Aquino in 2012 they did vote for a proxy of it at UN in 2012 but Duterte is unpredictable I haven’t a clue.

ps://www.un.int/philippines/philippines/philippine-statement-he-ambassador-libran-n-cabactulan-permanent-representative-republic

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 17, 2017 6:58 AM

Ben, I did a search on Sunday and could not find the names either.