Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

February 10, 2019 2:30 PM
Just had a dream that shown that RDD went to or at least my sell orders went through and sold for at least 1$. For some reason Chris And James were in this dream. Like my dream I had last year, this dream happened while I was at work. It also showed that it was on Bittrex. In the dream I noticed that I had not received an email yet that my sell orders went through, but that I went to my wallet and noticed my funds were there. I also noticed that most of my sell orders went through and I had slightly over $300,000 USD value of crypto with a couple dozen thousand still left of RDD that hadn’t been sold yet. Perhaps these were sell orders that were too high. I currently have about $85,000 RDD with a sell order of 0.00028 or $1.00 USD. I plan to add a lot more writhin the next week. In the dream I found out first between Chris, James and myself that the sell order completed and I stopped what I was doing and put my hands in the air completely shocked with soo much joy. I remember in the dream getting up from my chair and in unbelief saying literally “that’s it! That’s it right there!” That’s when James who sat in one of my co workers current chair noticed too with great joy what took place. What’s interesting is that where I work, our contract is scheduled to end in May so it potentially means that this indicated it will happen before then. I also noticed in the dream the lights were turned off, and the room was dark for the most part but a calm setting. I currently work 12 hour graveyard shift so perhaps it happens… Read more »
Christopher Harris
February 11, 2019 11:47 PM

Thanks for sharing Ali! Sorry about not agreeing to the hug in the dream, I would hug you that would be great news. Maybe I went for the handshake as my orders hadn’t sold yet (I have mine listed for a higher ratio). I should consider about the waves and if I should have lower orders. Either way I’d be very happy for all involved on Z3 once RDD spikes. God bless you. Christopher.

February 13, 2019 6:35 PM

Something else I never mentioned, I think it pertains to this dream. The other day I had a dream of me purchasing silver. Normally the silver I buy is from apmex. About 10 coins come in this small little sack. In the dream I was going to purchase silver and noticed the bag I had was roughly 3 times the size of a crown royal bag, which is an alcohol drink. I thought to myself when the dream ended that there’s no way I can currently afford that much silver, however I think this reddcoin dream symbolizes buying a lot of silver with the profit made with reddcoin as a physical asset.

Brian
February 11, 2019 10:28 AM

Thanks for sharing Ali

February 15, 2019 7:49 AM

This is what David saw in reguards to the spike a few months ago

“In the dream I saw a typical price line chart and in the dream I knew it was related to RDD. There wasn’t a scale on the Y axis with the prices listed at intervals, however instead there was a single box on the top left of the chart indicating the price in relation to the price line. The line began to sharply rise and the price box obviously began to rise too with it (not sure where the price initially started). Soon the price climbed rapidly to $1.00 and in disbelief and shock, I focused on the price to make sure I wasn’t misreading (as I’m used to seeing RDD in the low cents territory).
The chart continued to follow a steep climb with the price rapidly changing and increasing, and soon the price breached over $2.00. At some point (not sure at what price), the line reversed and took a sharp decline, but I did not see the ending price. I remember in the dream it seemed to be a Saturday if that’s of any relevance.
I remember seeing somewhere on this forum a potential spike to $3 and then $5. Seems like what I saw was only the $3.
Hope someone else can interpret or can confirm also.”

This seems to confirm what I saw.

February 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this awesome dream Ali.

February 11, 2019 10:59 AM

Great dream, Ali! What is your understanding of which wave or spike did you see? Was it the next wave up as revealed by ChristineB’s daughter before the spike, or was it the spike that goes to $2.50 by ScottyAUS? You said you believe you had orders that were too high, but orders of at least $1 were filled. How high are your orders? This would give a clue to the upper limit of the wave you saw.

February 11, 2019 2:22 PM

I had a dream recently where I saw a big RDD rise to $1 through to $2.50. But the numbers were in orange. One possibility is that when RDD rises to $1, all sell orders up to this point fill, but for whatever reason they end up not filling from $1 through to $2.50 (indicated by the fact that the orange colour could be code for ‘warning’). This may be because the rise from $1 to $2.50 happens extremely quickly and drops just as fast. Once I saw a similar rise on Yobit (an actual rise) and people complained of orders not filling. Months ago I had another dream where I saw RDD rise to $1, and when it hit that point, I went to log in to Bittrex to sell (even though it continued to rise quickly past $1). So that dream seems to confirm the idea that we may need to sell below/around $1. But I wouldn’t say that definitively, it may be best to take a balanced approach. I also saw another spike to the $5 area (indicated by a green colour), with it hitting $5.50 every so briefly before dropping back down to the $2 area and below.

February 11, 2019 4:18 PM

Tim, given your dream and Ali’s dream, I think it would be prudent to aim for $1. Awhile back, I prayed about selling my XLR coins at a loss and buying RDD instead, and I came to the conclusion to sell at 0.00021 BTC. Because the amount was so low, I cancelled that order and moved all my sell orders to above 0.0005 BTC from another dream. Ali had his orders filled up to 0.00028 in his understanding of his dream, so I should move most of my sell orders to the 0.00021 to 0.00028 zone to catch the next wave.

February 13, 2019 1:04 PM

Marcio thank you for sharing this sell price information and putting past prophetic words and dreams together.. I really appreciate it. Blessings, Corrine

February 15, 2019 12:08 PM

And I forgot to mention that the $1-$2.50 orange colour could refer to Bitcoin’s orange logo. This could mean we should set our Bitcoin sells in this range. But could also mean that Bitcoin’s value at the time could make our current sell prices irrelevant (i.e certain revelations seem to indicate that Bitcoin could double or more than double when RDD rises). Personally, I’m fine with a gain up to $1, especially after seeing another RDD rise to $3 and above, and $5.50 (although the last two could possibly be part of the same rise).

JPS
JPS
February 13, 2019 6:29 AM

Forgive my ignorance… I went to set up a sell order and realized I had never set one up for a long term sale. Is there any difference in a sell order in the short term, say a market order and a sell order, say a limit buy at a specific price much higher than the current value?

Also… Since early December I have been randomly waking up at 2:34 in the morning, an hour and 15 minutes before my alarm to start my day. I dont sleep well so it didnt seem out of the norm, however after having looked at the clock at the same time 15 or so times in the last few months it makes an impression. I began to press in to the Father asking him what he was saying… I think I have my answer… RDD .000234

February 14, 2019 10:27 PM

JPS,
This is pretty awesome. I have been praying for a RDD dream, or any crypto related dreams. The last few days have been waking up at the 2 am times as well. 234, 235, 228 4 days in a row and today 201. Thought it was Gods way of telling me to look up scripture verses with those numbers. Then I see your post. Hmmmmm!!!.

Lolu
Lolu
February 15, 2019 12:19 AM

Dear Ed H, did you get the sense that your numbers were for sell orders e.g. 0.000234 instead of dollars like $2.34? I’m asking because none of your numbers exceed the $2.50 which many people have suggested as the top of the first spike. Blessings.

ed h
February 15, 2019 9:53 AM

Lolu,
My first idea was scripture verses. Not RDD. I personally have my RDD sells in place most of the time. Sometimes I forget or get lazy. I use the 26 EMA as my BTC target . The sells only stay on there for 28 days anyway.
I still think we have more time to trade and accumulate. That has been my plan. I am also trading other alts with higher volatility to add more RDD when the time is right.To be honest the top dollar amount to me is not that important.I have always had laddered sells from $1 – $2.50. I don’t know how high it will go . on the day of the spike I will be watching it very closely and as soon as I see a retrace any other sells not filled will be lowered accordingly.

Lolu
Lolu
February 15, 2019 10:32 AM

Thanks Ed H. I’m not sure about trying to trade, almost like i don’t have the patience to watch chart. I’ve actually lost money while trying to trade. These days i just buy and hold as the Lord provides cash.

I’m hoping the spike happens very soon but i had a dream about 3 weeks ago where RDD hit $1, kept rising, all my orders went through (always kept them at 0.0005x) but i had 2.5x the amount of BTC I would have if the spike happens today. This does not necessarily mean the spike won’t happen soon as I do have some COB that if it does well and i use the proceeds to buy RDD, I’d eventually have around the amount of BTC I had in the dream. So, it may mean that my little COB holding spikes first (as some have suggested) or that the BTC i had in the dream was from the another RDD spike. It could also mean God is encouraging me to buy more RDD and if that’s the case, I’ve told Him to provide the money and I’m patiently waiting. Whatever happens, God will be glorified. God bless.

Andrew
Andrew
February 15, 2019 12:40 PM

RDD at .000234 BTC equals about 83 cents at today’s prices. But of course that could change in the future as BTC fluctuates.

February 13, 2019 10:10 AM

JPS, if you place a sell order for RDD at a higher number than the current 0.00000032 BTC, then you would be placing a limit sell order. Your number of 2:34 could also be $2.34.

February 13, 2019 10:17 AM

*but I would agree with you that it is probably 0.000234. God bless!

JPS
JPS
February 13, 2019 10:19 AM

Marcio… Thank You, Sir… I felt like it was a BTC price as I began to recognize the Father’s specific leading, but I will certainly seek him in that

Brian C
February 13, 2019 11:10 AM

JPS, it’s very interesting / coincidental you feel the Lord leading you to an RDD sell order at 0.000234 BTC. Yesterday, I was reflecting on a dream I shared on 03/12. See the link: https://z3news.com/w/reddcoin-ready-move/#comment-131163

In the dream I received 2 #s for RDD: $2.13 USD and $3.80 USD. At the time BTC was around $9,120. If I calculate the ratio of RDD per BTC, it’s 0.0002335 (or 0.000234 if rounded). I actually put in another sell order yesterday at 0.0002335 🙂

Again, I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence, but it’s very interesting we received the same sell target….

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 13, 2019 8:09 PM
So I am finding this all very interesting, and for a whole host of reasons. Ultimately I’m not altogether sure what to make of it, so I’m very interested to hear from others if any of this speaks to you. I think its important I lay a bit of background. I feel that God has been speaking to me through my Google Authenticator app… lol, I know, but let me give you an example to illustrate – just this past Saturday I was heading on to Bittrex to renew my sell orders, as they were about to expire – and my Google Authenticator gave me the number 813 813. I found it strange enough that I thought to take a screengrab; and I pondered what it meant. The following morning the weather in NYC area was rather miserable, and so I decided not to make the trek into Times Square to go to church. I decided to live stream it on my laptop, and when Pastor Carter started speaking the Word that the Lord laid on his heart, he asked that we turn in our Bibles to Malachi Chapter 4. As I stayed home, I had access to my extra large Bible, that never leaves the house… I go to Malachi Chapter 4, and lo and behold it was on page 813 of my Bible. The Word spoken during the service spoke enormously to me. But I decided once service was done to read the entire page. It started at Mal 3:10 (Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room… Read more »
Bill F
Bill F
February 13, 2019 9:06 PM

Hey there Brian! Good to hear from you brother–it’s been quite awhile. I have thought about you different times and hoped that you were still hanging in there through all the time elapse testing that we have all been working through. The Lord is amazing—such a numbers Master which makes good sense. After all, He framed the whole universe on the basis of His own mathematical patterns, functions and equations that He created and oversees. Per the scriptures, He seems to delight in hiding His treasures from the blind with the hopes that those of us with eyes wide open and expectant will find his nuggets so our joy will be full along with His. Sure seems like too many convergences in your numbers to be an accident. My childlike faith recognizes yours and I say “yes Lord” it sure looks and feels like the crescendo is rising. Thanks to all the good dreamers that have shared here and the treasure seekers/ hunters as well–all very encouraging. Keep it coming everyone and keep the faith!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 14, 2019 8:57 PM

Hey Bill. Thanks for sharing these thoughts!
I just love remaining in awe of Him, and I I took note of your likeminded appreciation, for the sheer mastery of our Lord’s weaving this amazing tapestry of His-story, some time ago. You hit the right note when you call it a childlike faith….an utter trust in a good Father, who never fails, and who wants to show us yet another amazing thing He has prepared for us – or take us on another incredible adventure that He has planned.
Contrary to those in the world, the narrow path is the most exciting one to be on.
His delight in our delight in Him is the perpetual cycle I want to be forever part of!

Brian C
February 13, 2019 11:09 PM

Thanks for sharing Brian. Very interesting sequence of events and #s for sure! You mentioned you attend TSC? I do so as well….the 10am service. I was there this past Sun to hear Pastor Carter’s sermon 🙂

Hope to meet you sometime and fellowship. God bless

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 14, 2019 8:58 PM

Hey Brian, how very interesting! It would be awesome to meet up with another believer from Z3. How’s Bibble & Sip, down the block, after service sound?

Brian C.
Brian C.
February 14, 2019 11:36 PM

Sure Brian. I’m familiar with Bibble & Sip. I’ll meet you there at 12pm. Looking forward to it!

Brian C
February 15, 2019 9:23 AM

Hey Brian, please email me at DunamisCapital212@gmail.com. I’ll send you my mobile # so we can connect this Sunday. God bless.

Brian C
February 15, 2019 9:55 AM

February 13, 2019 8:28 PM

Thank you, BRIAN! 🙂 🙂 🙂

February 13, 2019 9:23 PM

Brian, I have to mention that although I don’t know why Ali picked 0.00028 BTC as an RDD sell order and it filled in his dream, it is half (rounded off) of the upper limit, the 0.000556 that you saw and wrote about on 5/3/18 that partially filled the RDD order. This gives more clues that Ali’s number is for the first spike to around $2.50 and your number was for the second spike to over $5. It’s something to consider and pray about.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 14, 2019 9:25 PM

Hey Marcio, it definitely is something to pray about. And pray I did. I had been keeping most of my sell orders below, though near, the 0.000556 number since the dream the Lord gave me…however, I have been renewing some of those orders near the 0.00022 recently – mostly due to gentle nudges from the Holy Spirit after considering and praying about the guidance others had received from the Lord. Though I think back to what prompted my choosing the “556” in the first place, and I remember it was all because the clock was at 2:25:56 after I asked the Lord for a sell order.. I remember James asking me why I chose “556” instead of the “22”, and my answer was honest, because I didn’t have a lot of skin in the game then and wanted to bet on the greater number. Now, months later, as I place sell orders at the 0.00022 range – because the Lord has afforded me to have more funds in the game – I look back… and I smile.

February 14, 2019 11:23 PM

Well, Brian, I gave it another shot. I just prayed about whether or not to have an RDD sell order between 0.00028 and 0.0005 BTC to gain something above $1, but below $2, with my limited funds. I would open my Bible randomly and if I read the word “yes”, then it’s a go, and if I read the word “no”, then I will not split my order for the above range. I opened to and read a great Messianic chapter, Isaiah 49. However, I did not find the words I asked for, but I believed the answer was in front of me, somehow. So I read the verses at the top of the page and it said, “And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.” Is. 48:18. Further down in verse 21, it says, “And they did not thirst when He led them through the deserts; He caused the waters to flow from the rock for them; He also split the rock, and the waters gushed out.”

Then I read the next and last verse, 22, right above chapter 49, and it says, ” ‘There is no peace,’ says the LORD, ‘for the wicked.’ ” I have my answer. What applies to me may not apply to others, but I will not split my orders and set a sell order above 0.00028 BTC on RDD’s first spike. The LORD will split the rock, and we will be blessed.

February 15, 2019 2:01 AM

I have not had any sell orders in place for RDD for the last several months, but my wife had a dream recently about a ReD Diamond, and she said in the dream, “I wonder if this is about ReddCoin?”, and with Ali,Tim, and Brian’s dreams about Reddcoin, I decided to put some sell orders in place from .00022-.00028 and one small sell order at .0003
Also, that big green easter egg was really on my thoughts last week or so, then someone mentioned it on here recently, but I can’t remember what that dream was about.

February 15, 2019 11:38 AM

ETH, you are one cool cucumber to hold off so long in not putting sell orders for RDD! I am glad you listened to the Spirit through your wife. The big green easter egg revelation is from Christine Beadsworth and linked to 29 and 22.

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 15, 2019 12:38 PM

Hi Marcio, thank you for your commitment to the crypto investing portion of Z3.
Here is something I posted in December:

ChristineB
December 28, 2018 10:43 AM
Hey Phanuel & Z3,
Had a dream a few days ago and saw 3615.54 at what looked like a bottom of an inverted ladder (V) and then woke up instantly with that number kind of flash before me. I am on holidays from work and had been praying for a market dream. So I think this relates to BTC as I am very much invested in cryptos and looking to add more at these very low prices.
Blessings.
Not investing advice, please take to prayer for confirmation.

If I take $3615.54 BTC x $.00028 RDD it equals approximately $1.01 RDD. Just something to pray about…

Abundant Blessings

February 17, 2019 8:34 PM

ChristineB,
Your revelation, of $3615.54 at bottom of a V and matching $1.01 per RDD at Ali’s 0.00028 BTC, answers my question of what to do immediately after acquiring BTC from the RDD sale. I would not have to super rush and sell BTC for USD since BTC price would then go back up. If RDD spike starts with BTC at $4200 and bottoms at your price, then I would expect for BTC to get back to $4200 or near price that BTC peaked at before RDD spiked. Thanks and God bless!

ChristineB
February 18, 2019 2:27 PM

Hi Marcio, I had not even contemplated that. Let’s pray and agree for confirmation from another Z3er regarding how BTC will move after the 1st RDD spike for as you know this will be significant on how we trade post-spike.

February 15, 2019 4:45 PM

Wow, ChristineB, the numbers that have been coming in are amazing. Your BTC bottom price confirms Ali’s 0.00028. I’ll use it for my calculations. May your daughter have a great, great 15th birthday!

February 15, 2019 2:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this great info ChristineB.

February 15, 2019 4:50 PM

Thanks Marcio for putting the link up of the “Big Green Easter Egg.”

Jay Messina
Jay Messina
February 15, 2019 6:45 AM

Hi Marcio, how do know that the BTC ratio .00028 will be the highest sell order that will fill on the first spike? Ali mentioned that .00028 was equivalent to $1.00. Since RDD looks like it could head to $2.50 on the first spike, I’m wondering if we should set higher sell orders than .00028, so we don’t limit our profit potential and leave money on the table. I’m trying to see how the sell orders between $1 to $2.50 won’t fill on the first spike up. What do you think?

February 15, 2019 10:31 AM

Jay, I can’t afford setting orders above Ali’s 0.00028 and not fill on the first spike because it occurs too fast or I have trouble logging in Bittrex. Maybe some small orders fill above that level, but I have to go by faith and obey to what I feel the Spirit is telling me. If there are confirmed warnings regarding this, then I would rather heed the warning. Christine Beadsworth warned of RDD getting stolen and somewhat appeared like it could happen on Bittrex, but she concluded to stay put and trust the Lord for protection. I had thought of putting some of my RDD at Cryptopia to spread the risk, but I decided against that because that would not have been a move on my part of faith in Christ’s protection. This was a personal conclusion for myself. Consequently, Cryptopia got hacked and not Bittrex. So here is another warning. I refuse to act based on fear, or in this case, fear of missing out. I must move based on faith and obedience. This will all correct itself if RDD price goes back down to near 1 cent instead of 10 cents to rebuy for second spike. God bless.

February 14, 2019 10:10 PM

Brian, maybe it’s 22 for this rise and 556 for the next one? Follows the order of the clock numbers too…
🙂
Bless you brother!

MattNZ
MattNZ
February 15, 2019 1:43 AM

Totally off the wall but the caliber for the M-16 rifle is .22 (.223 exactly) and 5.56mm

February 15, 2019 11:50 AM

Matt, it’s not off the wall. What if something RDD related (second spike) happens on May 16? It’s worth a shot. 🙂

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 15, 2019 2:00 PM

Or march 16th….

MattNZ
MattNZ
February 15, 2019 1:51 AM

Brian, please see my odd comment to John below

Bill F
Bill F
February 13, 2019 10:13 PM

Marcio, It is my understanding that we are to expect a total of 3 or 4 Rdd spikes over some period of time. Both Ali and Tim’s recent dreams seem to indicate a first spike to the $1.00 range. Ali had a sell order of 0.00028 Btc in place and 300,000 Rdd’s which showed up in his account after the spike as $300,000. Isn’t that correct? Help me out Ali if I misunderstood your dream. Therefore, this would imply a Btc level at time of spike of $3571 which is very close to present day levels. I don’t know if this is necessarily true or not, but the Crypto Crew guy who seems very experienced over many years, believes that we will continue in a bear trend for all or most of 2019 and that Btc will not exceed $5,000 plus or minus this year. If that is the case, then we may see one or two smaller spikes this year and the larger ones next year. Considering your 0.00028 Btc/Rdd fill with Rdd at $2.50 and your 0.000556 Btc/Rdd fill at $5.00 implies a much higher Btc level of almost $9,000. If these numbers are accurate, then we may have to wait awhile for the largest spikes. What do you think?

February 13, 2019 11:51 PM

Yes the sell order was based on the current price of bitcoin. Any sell order I put always has the correction for the current price of bitcoin. I don’t try to forecast what the price will be down the line. I think the dream highlights especially within the month of February of updating sell orders regularly.

February 13, 2019 10:28 PM

Bill F, hi Crypto Crew university just put out another video that seems to be much more encouraging for the price of Bitcoin this year. I will try and post the link

February 14, 2019 11:30 PM

Corrine,
I would be very cautious when watching that guy. There is no way to predict the future moves on BTC by past history. I just watched his golden cross video. He picks and chooses points on the chart. He clearly overlooks all the false breakouts on the death and golden crosses. He only picks the ones that worked.
Then he picks the measured move from the low for the divergence of the bottom to the 200, when on the chart to the left a bit is the capitulation candle be does not measure that. The only thing the past BTC chart shows us is support levels. That’s it plain and simple.
Present time BTC can not be predicated. Right now BTC is in a falling wedge. Actually a bullish pattern. If I am correct I expect a move within 24-48 hrs. Should go up to resistance or a moving average or a support line. But it could easily get dumped as well.. I am waiting for a confirmation of up or down to make a move.
You want to see the future on BTC run a fib retracement from the lows to the high in Dec 2017. All the fib retracements hit except the bottom one. 1900-2100 possibility. Some on Z3 saw sub 3k levels. This will only be fullfilled if BTC falls on this wave we are in. The next bull run will go much higher but can not retrace below wave 1 of 20k. If we are in grand super cycle wave 2 right now we need to keep falling or the prophetic will not be fulfilled. So either they heard incorrectly or God changed his mind.

February 15, 2019 2:15 PM

Wow Ed H, thanks for this detailed information, I really appreciate it! Ok I won’t be listening to crypto crew university any more. Did you recommend Carl on ‘The Moon’ YouTube channel? I like listening to him too and he is saying now what you just wrote me regarding bitcoin more or less. Thanks again,

ed h
February 15, 2019 6:32 PM

Corrine,
Steve does have some good points. His 3 Day death cross was a good call. I have learned to research most of the videos I watch and see if it is correct. Actually a good trader does not have a bias bull or bear. they let the trade come to them. the most successful traders are the ones that have a plan on both sides. Wait for the trade and go with the plan.
So watching him is fine just research it yourself afterwards.

February 15, 2019 10:00 PM

ed h, thank you. I don’t know enough about TA to know wether these analysts on YouTube are giving good information. Thanks again,

February 13, 2019 10:33 PM

Bill, thanks for the math! Ali’s $300,000 gain at $1 each says that he had 300,000 RDDs to sell in that order at 0.00028 BTC. You are right then that BTC was at $3571 which is great news since that is exactly $3571 right now (10:27 pm ET) on Bittrex, on my Bitcoin Checker app! He saw it go to $2.50, though, so 0.00028 does not fill at $2.50, but at $1. I think it is just saying that 0.00028 is for the first spike to $2.50 or $3, and 0.00056 is for the $5. I am not saying the spike is now, but it could very well be at current levels.

February 13, 2019 11:54 PM

Yes that it what I was saying. I just know for a fact that my sell order sold at $1 and that’s based on recently changing my sell order last year from around $2 to $1 in January. If it does go past $2.50 and the sell order completes I’m all for it.

February 14, 2019 10:17 AM

*Correction: Ali did not see how high RDD price went on spike that filled at $1.

February 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Honestly I’m not sure what others have seen for the high point of this first round up. What have you seen?

February 14, 2019 10:22 AM

Ali, I have not seen how high RDD goes on any spike. When you saw the bottom of RDD price between the two tops, was it flat and what looked like days or months?

February 14, 2019 8:54 PM

Ali, also, what made you change your order in January from $2 to $1 when the revelations were showing that RDD would go above $2?

February 14, 2019 11:52 PM

I’m not sure if i saw somewhere here that it wouldn’t Reach up to $2 on the first run or that there would be trouble with sell orders for $2. Regardless of if it’s $1 or $2 I believe that this money that we get on the first round is just a stepping stone for the future of crypto. There’s still from my understanding COB, LTC, ETN, SALT, and more including the 2nd round of RDD going up to 5$

February 11, 2019 11:23 PM

Yeah I agree Marcio. Leaving a little room for a possible Bitcoin rise I think would also be prudent. Thanks for sharing that info. It’s great to see a lot of confirmation about this particular area/rise.

February 12, 2019 3:30 PM

Marcio,
Thank for all the analysis. After it spike over $5, what should we do after that?

February 12, 2019 5:20 PM

William, after the $5 RDD spike, I plan to put some of the profit in LTC to ride the next BTC wave up to hit those $700+ targets seen by Christopher. If COB is still low, then that would also be a good choice because it was seen to shoot up and stay up, but I believe COB is to spike before RDD, maybe. When BTC goes below 2 K, then that would be the best time to invest in ETN, as per the early revelations. It was also revealed that RDD is to have 4 spikes, the largest being the third. Finally, after BTC hits its next major peak, then I plan to short trade on Kraken.

\'lolu
\'lolu
February 11, 2019 4:35 PM

Alternatively, the dream could be telling us that Rdd cannot be traded between$1 and $2.50 and that the sell orders must already be in before Rdd gets there. Inaccessibilty could be the reason for the orange colour. I also know from my dream and some one here that Rdd goes crazy at $1 but I have never dreamt of my orders not filling. The other warning I got was selling at $1.71 when Rdd eventually hit $4.44. I still remember how disappointed I was though I made some profit. I’m trying not to talk myself into setting a lower sell order. The only sell order I’ve seen in my dreams is just over 0.0005 and I’ll try to stick to it even if it means I miss the first wave. The other issue is if BTC drops to, for example, less than $3000, a lower Rdd sell order might be too low. God bless.

February 11, 2019 9:25 PM

Yes Lolu, that’s what I meant i.e RDD likely not selling from $1 through to $2.50 (sorry if I wasn’t clear haha!). / Personally, I’ve never seen a Bitcoin price, which I tend to think means that the BTC price won’t be too relevant to RDD sells. Having said that, It’s also possible that the reason God showed the $1-$2.50 range in orange is that Bitcoin may suddenly jump when RDD rises (a very likely scenario, as Alt coins usually follow Bitcoin), and so our sells won’t go through unless we’ve set them around $1. Personally, I’ve seen $1, $3, and $5.50, so make of that what you will (i.e possible number of spikes/ sell points).

February 11, 2019 9:27 PM

*sorry, just realising what you meant by the sell orders already needing to be set (I agree that we’ll probably not be able to trade in that area but may be able to sell if the orders are already in place). Although personally I’d still take a cautious approach.

February 11, 2019 8:13 PM

Hi Lolu, did some of your orders fill at $1.71? Also, you posted about $4.44, that is where I wanted to sell some RDD.

\'lolu
\'lolu
February 12, 2019 2:41 AM

Dear ETH, yes all my orders filled at $1.71, Rdd just kept rising hence my disappointment. I was still a bit happy to have made some money but I definitely knew I could have made more.

February 12, 2019 5:06 PM

Ok thanks Lolu.

February 12, 2019 1:33 PM

\’lolu, your orders filled at $1.71 and saw the price go to $4.44. This would mean to me that it was not the first spike, but likely the second or third spike to over $5.00. Also, these crypto revelations seem to be coming in reverse order, from the ETN revelations which are much later to current revelations of the next wave or first spike of RDD.

SAC
SAC
February 11, 2019 9:38 PM

Hey Neighbor-
Good to see you back on Z3. Are you located anywhere near the B/CS area? Would love to get together sometime to discuss cryptos and the prophetic element if we get the chance.

February 11, 2019 11:02 PM

Hi Sac, I’m about 2 hours away from you, not too far☺

February 11, 2019 5:03 PM

I’m not sure what the next wave up Christine B’s daughter saw so maybe you can help me on that, but it seemed to be spike 1 of 2. The first spike seemed to reach up to $2.50 – 3.00 then sharply declined to my understanding to about 0.01 Cents usd. I only have 1 order for about 1.00$ usd but I plan to buy more rdd today. My second set of sell orders would’ve been around 2.00$ usd. In the dream I remember the sell orders I set for 1.00$ were sold, but not the other sell orders that were over 2.00$ for some reason. The second wave I saw probably was rdd reaching 5$. When that wave was over it seemed to go back to about 1-2$ when it was done.

February 11, 2019 7:55 PM

Looks like 2 people, (Tim & Scotty)have seen a move to $2.50, the 1st spike may go all the way to $2.50, but happens so fast that only the sell orders at $1 and lower fill. Also, Scotty posted on December 12th, RDD dropping to 10 cents after it goes to $2.50, that might be a good point to buy back in for wave 2 or the second spike. I’m praying about it, but I may sell all, or most of my RDD at $1, and buy back in at 10 cents or lower, once I get confirmation.

February 12, 2019 12:20 AM

ETH,
Smart move brother. RDD will retrace at least 82% in a matter of weeks after hitting the top.

February 12, 2019 3:53 AM

I hear you brother, I learned my lesson from COB last year. No more Hodling for me.☺

February 11, 2019 10:06 PM

Here are more clues: Christopher Harris wrote on 7-5-18 that BTC spiked 80% in 24 hours, from around $4200 to $7,600. If this happens when RDD is spiking, then RDD sell orders would need to be on the lower end. Also, keenethcarmichael wrote on 12-13-18 that God told him to get his sell orders below $2.00 and that RDD will have multiple spikes.

February 11, 2019 10:20 PM

OK. In my dream of the rubber stamp that had the RDD price of 0.0005x (x between 1 and 5) the rubber stamp needed fixing. I can conclude now that 0.0005x will not work on the first spike. It’s too high. Pray for personal confirmation.

February 12, 2019 9:59 AM

Hi all, I had another thought about the bitcoin price and our RDD sell numbers/ratios. Crypto crew university has a YouTube out about the TA and price action predictions for 2019. In this YouTube he says if we have bottomed in the price of bitcoin already ( I’m not sure if we have or not) he says the bitcoin price at this point will not exceed $6000 in 2019. Just wondering what everyone thinks about this? Here is the YouTube link, I probably need to listen to it again.

February 12, 2019 12:18 PM

The elite price manipulators do not always use TA to achieve their goals. There will always be some unforeseen events.

TA uses the past to predict the future, but sometimes this is not always possible.

\'lolu
\'lolu
February 12, 2019 2:51 AM

Dear Marcio, if Rdd was to spike right now with BTC currently at about 3500, a 0.00028 sell order will fill at 98 cents but a 0.0005x will fill at around $1.80. That’s still below the $2 God told Keenethcarmichael. If btc then spikes to 7600, and Rdd spikes again, a sell order of 0.0005 fills at 3.8 while one of .00028 fills at around $2. The point I’m trying to make is the 0.0005x range God has shown a few people seems to me like an anchor in the midst of so much information. God bless.

February 12, 2019 1:25 PM

\’lolu, I will not assume that RDD will spike below the number I saw in another dream, which was 3886 or 3896 in black and outlined in red. My interpretation could be wrong, but for myself, I will not calculate a BTC price below that. When I use 3886 and the 0.0005x number, then it goes over $2.00 by a little, which is what Keenethcarmichael wrote to not do. It sure hurts to get half the profit if $2.00 orders fill on the first spike, but I had a dream that I and a few others were growing wings and still moving while most were completely immobile. This leads me to set my first spike sell orders in the 0.00021 to 0.00028 BTC range.

February 11, 2019 11:08 PM

The pieces of the puzzle are certainly coming together☺

February 12, 2019 5:35 PM

Ali, the following is what ChristineB wrote on 1/9/19:

“Interestingly my daughter (a 14 year old who is growing in the prophetic) had a strong impression (she calls it a ‘weird feeling’) this past Friday night while in the car with me. (We had just come from visiting with young friends in Toronto and had enjoyed a sweet time of prayer with them.) She said to me “Mom something is going to happen end of January, maybe beginning of February – definitely before my March 27th birthday. It will be a good thing for some people, bad thing for others. I see a couple of waves, then a spike up and then drop down dramatically. This is going to happen really fast and really suddenly and some people would miss it. There will be other opportunities but not for a while.” She has absolutely no idea what this pertains to.
I am pondering this and wonder if it relates to cryptos and/or markets. I am invested in both.
Abundant Blessings”

February 12, 2019 7:10 PM

If there is a sudden spike then drop down by March 27th perhaps what i dreamed of is what she is speaking about. It was literally that sudden. It took no more than 2 days before it dropped. I believe the same might be the case for other coins in recent that have pumped and basically dumped

February 11, 2019 7:36 PM

Also as a note, the person I discussed the graph with was in disbelief. I think the fact it went up and went down so quick caught so many people off guard

February 12, 2019 4:33 PM

Ali,
How do you get the understanding that it will sharply decline to 1 cent? Scotty understands at 10 cents.

February 12, 2019 7:06 PM

From what I remember, it went back down to where it started. It’s close to 1 cent now. However it could stop at 10 cents. I just know it dramatically went back down.

Christopher Harris
December 20, 2018 7:11 AM

In a dream last night I saw a forum with people talking and it was Christmas themed with snow and stuff in the design of the forum. People were talking about Bitcoin, the price was at $5,000 and they were talking about it going to $5,450 and I saw RDD was at 0.76 (cents I believe). I also saw after this scene $11,200 BTC.

I was initially reluctant to share this because I have seen some other figures of 1 cent RDD around 11k BTC so I wasn’t sure if this fit in and I am not as sure about this dream, but I’ll share it anyway. God bless you.

John T
John T
December 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Hi Christopher,

Do you feel any sense of urgency in the dream that it is happening soon? The Christmas you saw may be next year or 2 years down the road since no date was given. I just want to confirm, do not want to Fomo again like the past few times when everyone was expecting Rdd, ETN and COB to moon soon but is taking much longer than we expect. We bought in at a much higher price compared to now. Thank you and God Bless.

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 8:40 PM

Hopefully soon John! No I don’t have an indication of timing on this other than the forum was Christmas themed. One day the waiting will be over and things will start really moving. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 9:25 AM

Something I received in a dream on 22nd November 2018 was seeing 1 cent and 1.17 cent RDD and BTC was $5,555. I was planning to wait for more confirmation before sharing this one, but it kept coming to mind and it goes along with the last dream I shared, so I’ll just share it now anyway. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 27, 2018 4:13 PM

I had a dream just earlier, in it an alert on my phone went off but I was doing something else. Then I looked at the computer instead and saw BTC was at $5,700 and then I clicked on RDD on the trading view chart and it was 0.76 cents and I saw it had gone up from down near 0.15 area, a big move, then I went to go login and the dream ended. So the Lord is confirming this move to me again. Sell targets I’m not sure. I saw 0.71 earlier, two at this range 0.76 but some higher prices 0.9 to 1.17 cents, so seek the Lord if you are considering selling. God bless. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
December 29, 2018 7:05 AM

Saw in a dream this morning 29/12/2018 seeing my computer and I checked the crypto prices and BTC was at $7,400 and RDD was 1.42 cents. God bless. Christopher.

December 29, 2018 5:49 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, please have another Dream about the Stock Market.

Please, i am joking.

However, the Stock Market is very important, because this is a MAJOR AREA where funds can be generated (from FAZ, etc), to be invested in other areas, such as crypto or precious metals.

December 29, 2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing this update Christopher. That’s great info.

December 27, 2018 4:23 PM

Christopher, thanks for sharing this revelation about RDD.
Recently, we learnt that Upbit crypto exchange (major exchange that trades RDD) is being investigated for fraud.

I hope that God gives you revelations concerning BTC and LTC bottom entry prices, as well as FAZ stock bottom entry price.

I cannot tell God what to do, but this is what I desire to know.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 2:48 AM

the current price is 0.00132 you meant to say it went up from here to 0.0076

December 29, 2018 9:48 PM

KartC,
Yes that is correct. From todays level to .0076 area. I have been tracking his numbers and they are trend indicators. The .0076 is an indicator we are going up. I do have a long term fib extension at .00776. Don’t buy RDD just based on this though.
BTC still looks very weak, look at the dump today. BTC is in an ABC correction and C has not played out yet.

January 12, 2019 10:10 AM

Ed H,
While the date of 22 Feb is approaching, could you be able to refresh our memory about the ” 2 22 ” revelation you received concerning COB? What is the target price do you expect COB could rise to ? Thanks.

January 12, 2019 10:17 AM

William,
Last year was shown 1 12 and 2 22.
Just like that there was a gap in the sequence.
I thought on 1/12 COB would be $2.22.
That was wrong and should have sold out of COB on 1/12 . Now 2 22 is approaching and right now seems it could be a low point.
Not 100% sure what it means. It is about COB though because that is what I was praying for.

January 12, 2019 12:15 PM

Ed H,
Thanks. I check history data . On Jan 12 2018, BTC is $13500, COB $1.30. If BTC could spike up to $11,000, COB could spike up as well.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:38 AM

Could it be $1.12 on 2/22? I know $1.15 was a target.

January 16, 2019 8:46 AM

Kristin,
That would be great but probably not what will happen. I believe I got a warning dream about COB and it could be going down soon.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:49 AM

Got it – thanks for the reply, Ed!

January 16, 2019 9:00 AM

Kristin,
Just a heads up though. BtC shorts are very low we could see a spike in BTC back up to the top of its range 4100 ish. It could even spike a bit higher if that fails and drops watch COB closely to see its reaction.

January 16, 2019 10:44 AM

Ed, according to Steve from Crypto Crew Un., when BTCUSDShorts are low, this means, and he proved it, that BTC will drop. When the majority of “sheep” believe BTC will not drop, that’s when it drops. 🙂

January 16, 2019 11:19 AM

That is also a high probability. I have 2 scenarios depending on how it goes.
Thanks for pointing that out though. Will check out his video. Would make my dream even more probable.

January 16, 2019 10:58 AM

BTCUSDSHORTS lows on July 30 and Nov. 12, 2018:

BTC drops big very soon after July 30 and Nov. 12:

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 9:10 AM

Thanks, Ed! It’s my goal to educate myself in TA this year so I can follow along and try my hand at that prophetic/TA combo approach that’s been discussed so much.

SAC
SAC
December 29, 2018 3:28 PM

kartC –
You are referring to dollars, Christopher’s price is in cents.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 5:16 PM

help me confused.. please get me with an example

December 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks Christopher.

December 23, 2018 7:17 PM

Thanks Christopher. My cash flow is tight. I may need to sell small part of rdd. 1.17 c is a great encouragement for me.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
December 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Thank you for sharing Christopher. God bless you!

December 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Christopher, your dream about the Dow Jones going up and down in 3 jagged steps has been fulfilled.

Do you have any other revelations concerning the Stock Market?

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Dow from 22k to 11-12k, a judgment of God. I think thats it.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Clue reminder…James Bailey saw an army man drop on a football field. I thought this was unfulfilled. Some interpretations were a military conflict would happen during football season. I don’t know much about football, so correct me if I’m wrong, I thought football season ends on 12/30, so almost over, but the Superbowl is on 2/3/19 so I guess some war could start on that date. Or this could be for another year.

December 23, 2018 5:21 PM

A lot of things can happen between now and the end of December.
Many prophetic words on this forum have hinted that Christmas Eve to New Year period is significant.

December 23, 2018 4:42 PM

A lot of prophetic stuff surrounding this crash revealed a military component. The location was not revealed, but the following news article presents an interesting possibility:

December 23, 2018 7:09 PM

James,
Your scary rise could be at around FAZ $46 ( market bottom) and turn: the war ends. This rise would be really scary when the war ends.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 5:41 PM

This seems like a stretch but maybe an army man dropping on football field is troops returning home within football season as President Trump recently brought many back from Syria. I think your dream may have been in the context of market crash, however, but I can’t remember.

December 24, 2018 12:52 AM

There’s lots of room for interpretation in my dream but for now I am holding onto my original interpretation of the soldier repelling down to the ground represented a straight drop in the markets during football season. The outside deadline would be the Super Bowl, but I think it will be sooner. The equity market has already dropped a lot so one more big drop is all I’m expecting to see.

Fat B
Fat B
December 24, 2018 10:10 PM

James, your Fat B! Are u in FAZ now or are you still on the side lines. Been hard to keep up on here with all these tears in my eyes.

December 25, 2018 9:26 AM

Sorry to hear about those tears. I am still on the side lines.

December 24, 2018 1:30 PM

Oil has dropped below $43, like a lead block in the ocean.
These markets are scary, we do not know how bad things can get, before the rebound.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 23, 2018 5:35 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. Do you have any sense of the timing for that move?

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 8:43 PM

No timing on that move, in the dream it was judgment of God against the stock market (economy) for actions taken against Israel or for the exploiting of the honest in Israel (there’s a post about it on Z3). Otherwise I remember I did post about seeing the stock market crash fairly severely to the point where people were worried and BTC spiked to $44,000. God bless.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Thank you very much!

December 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Chris, thanks for posting. This is what I heard from the Lord, in my spirit: Many who have pride in their analysis are about to be humbled and feel very confounded. Watch what I do; watch what I do. I am paraphrasing, but something very close to that extent.

December 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Dear AnonB, Chris is providing prophetic revelations, NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Christopher appears to be a HODLER (long term trader = patience), so his prophetic revelations might be more suited for long term traders who are ready to ride the waves.

I believe that these price points will be fulfilled soon, but this does not mean that the downtrend is over, nor does it guarantee that there is no down-trend IN-BETWEEN the revealed price points.

For example, BTC might hit $5k, before going down, before going up again
OR BTC might go down again, before hitting $5k

God is not just going to give us every single price move on this forum. God loves everybody and is a RIGHTEOUS God.
The SKILLED RISK TAKER also deserves his reward.

December 23, 2018 2:13 PM

Cunny Fred, I think you give good advice and I can tell it is from a good place. The thing is every time I put God in a box He gets out of it.

December 23, 2018 2:51 PM

These prophetic revelations show price points that will be fulfilled, but we do not know the correct sequence.

– Chris has seen BTC at $4.2k, $5k+, etc

– Phanuel saw BTC at $2980, with some clustered values between $1.8k to $2k+

– ScottyAUS had a dream which can be interpreted at crypto prices on an elevator that dips to HELL.
He had another dream of a spaceship crash and a car park after it with an ABANDONED trolley full of large coins with crypto written on them.

John T
John T
December 23, 2018 8:15 PM

Hi Cunny Fred,

A very good piece of advice and collection of prophetic info! I would like to add Phanuel’s Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) to the above.

Christopher Harris
January 28, 2019 7:30 PM

i saw in a dream a couple of days ago a BTC chart on trading view and a long diagonal decline going for quite a while then I saw the price was $3150 and RDD was 0.18 (cents I believe) and my brother was talking about buying in and I was encouraging him.

I think this is showing where we are headed after a rise, that we are headed down again to 3k. I didn’t see a price of what it was at before BTC declined. God bless. Christopher.

January 28, 2019 9:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. Very helpful.

February 10, 2019 6:25 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. This is very helpful.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 29, 2019 4:04 AM

Hi Chris.
Are these figures US Dollars please?
best regards
Phil

Christopher Harris
January 29, 2019 7:26 AM

Yes. If any figures I post are not in USD I will make mention of this specifically.

Robson
Robson
December 21, 2018 9:51 AM

It could be both, 1.c on way up, .7c on way down, or while hovering at 11k both numbers are hit.
Side note, i got a Russian invasion dream. My own black dog (now deceased) bit me… and i was on a snow topped large hill. I pushed an all white van down the snowwy slope where at the end it rolled and remained upside down. I immediately thought a market with the van and white, but i havent a clue what

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 21, 2018 1:15 PM

A black dog biting you is bullish oil. Friendly dog bearish. Snow is short silver. SNS

December 20, 2018 3:30 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. That would be a great increase for RDD.

Joe
Joe
December 27, 2018 9:45 AM

Brother, what’s a good sell order, is 0.001btc to high and 0.00047btc to low? I was looking at these figures

December 27, 2018 9:38 PM

Joe, for now, I would not put an RDD limit sell order for higher than 0.000555 BTC. You could also place lower sell orders for some of your RDD to trade and multiply your RDD.

December 28, 2018 5:14 AM

Marcio, just a personal question: do you think that executives and banking elite will get bigger bonuses if the stock market closes higher on DEC 28 (the last Friday of the year)?

Jopo
Jopo
December 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Is that 76 cents?

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:31 AM

RDD after 0.76 cents, does it going to head towards $2.35 ??

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:57 AM

and all the values are in usd ?? right

December 20, 2018 7:41 AM

Christmas themed forum might mean anything between now and the end of January/February

December 20, 2018 8:21 AM

Please allow me to add this confirmation, Chris. I bought in right before the initial spike due to the Lord’s leading, I believe (there were a series of personal confirmation that led to this). I have been asking the Lord, as to further, guidance, whether to sell shortly and buy back in at a new low as so many in T.A. expect to happen, eventually. The Holy Spirit told me we were going up and had me look up Chris’s recent price targets (5100, 6500, 13000). He literalIy had me look them up last night as BTC was dropping. I know 5100 hundred lines up very closely with a fib level and, obviously, 6500 is above the 2018 strong support turned resistance line. Before I took a shower this morning, He told me to check this post, that there was something He wanted me to see. I saw Chris’s recent post about His dream. Hope this cuts into any confusion here.

December 20, 2018 8:42 AM

AnonB, we do not know the timing or correct sequence of these price movements.
Many Technical Analysts expect a CAPITULATION plunge before any long term bull run

December 20, 2018 8:50 AM

I do not know much of anything. I do know what the Lord told me though and that is what I must do.

Robson
Robson
December 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Anonb, i reread that a bit, its not clear to me. You’re saying we’re going up and not down?, or just up for now, as some felt? Then possibly down later.

December 21, 2018 5:36 PM

Now’s no time for me to be bashful. It is my belief, from various words and confirmations from the Lord to me as well as Chris’s dream, that we have begun a new uptrend. I know many are still expecting new lows and have valid arguments for that, but I would be dishonest to represent what I believe the Lord showed me any other way. If I missed it so be it.

December 20, 2018 8:36 AM

By the way, all this goes against my logic. However, I would rather fail attempting to hear the Lord than succeed attempting to disobey Him. Chris, thanks for having the courage to post something that seems to contradict the logical.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
December 20, 2018 1:46 PM

Indeed. Couldn’t agree more. I have failed miserably when attempting to trade according to my own head so I try really hard not to. But it’s difficult when for long time periods all you hear is silence.
Please Father, direct us in your will, individually and as a community!

Manuel
Manuel
December 20, 2018 3:37 PM

That is also my prayer.

I have invested little more and more to cryptos during this year after I got surprisingly interested and somehow felt led to do after reading things here year ago. But I’ve been too hasty sometimes, like starting to buy little too early when November downturn started and values fell lot more after my purchase.

Luckily it has been cheap anyway this autumn if at least one certain coin talked here(ETN, RDD, COB…) rises near values what have been seen. If some huge skyrocketing is happening, it is truly from the Lord and we must be careful to use the money like He instructs us. Of course this is general rule all the time in our households and money use and brings the blessings.

From personal view, this is interesting area and I think it is good to know things about cryptos, blockchain etc. I’ve learned a lot during this year and I believe it is important considering the direction of things going in the future.

Thanks for all writers here on this subject. Keep believing Lord will do great things!

December 20, 2018 5:25 PM

So, since Chris had the courage to share his insight I will elaborate on mine. Last night after reviewing some T.A., I was asking the Lord if I should sell at the common target of 4400 for BTC. I had bought my newest position at around 3 PM on the Dec. 18th right before the first spike. What I heard, in my spirit, If you have to sell it would better to sell at 4900-5000. Obviously, this was before Chris posted his dream. For me, Chris’s dream and the fact that the Lord told me to check this post was confirmation of the target He gave me among other things of a more personal nature. Nobody should do anything without consulting the Lord on what He says for them individually. I miss it just like anyone and just want to make it clear that.

John T
John T
December 21, 2018 4:02 AM

Hi AnonB,

Do you plan to sell bitcoin at $5k since The Lord has given you higher targets? How about Rdd? Do you plan to sell Rdd too when bitcoin is at $5k?

December 21, 2018 7:12 AM
You know, I had considered selling into USD and waiting for a retracement to buy back in, but I will mostly likely just hold or exchange for another coin if a favorable exchange ratio presents itself. I am not really a trader. I just use T.A. to try to maximize my entry points/exit points. To clarify, I am not even in BTC. I bought a position in BCH and LTC before the spike and I am mostly in TRX (no prophetic revelation there, either, I just like the concept behind it). I only watch BTC with regard to it’s influence on market direction and that is what my conversations with the Holy Spirit have been based on. I do have some RDD, but I have no insight into when that might spike (how soon or how high). My plan is to ladder out from my various positions at ascending price targets to manage my personal risk/reward parameters (no revelation on that plan that is just what seems prudent to me with my personal financial goals, time availability, and skill level). I think it’s important that everyone follow there own plan for an exit strategy and not overly depend on what one individual is saying or saying they believe the Lord is saying to them. Sometimes the trend is more important than the number, if you follow what I’m saying. I have been asking the Lord, out of frustration, for a while now about when BTC and the crypto markets would turn around and I believe He told me these things to comfort me and that’s why I shared them. I know there are a lot of other people feeling, at varying times, a lot of frustration about this crypto journey and I hope this cuts out some of the confusion… Read more »
December 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Anon, BTC topping at 5K seems very reasonable from past cycles with roughly a 50% rise from the bottom like a dead cat bounce, or just the first hill up of the next rally. Given revelations to ScottyAUS, I believe it is more a first hill up of the next rally.

John T
John T
December 21, 2018 4:19 AM

Hi Marcio, Carl The Moon talks about a possible bitcoin short squeeze when bitcoin surges above $4.4k, which could pushes bitcoin further up to $5k and above very quickly.

December 21, 2018 10:14 AM

Yes, John, I saw that too. I’m using a short MA of 4 Days to let me know if BTC turns downward around Anon’s 5K or Christopher’s 5100, which is same price point depending on exchange, and maybe correct downward about 50% to buy back in. I really like the combo of TA from the Crypto Crew and The Moon.

December 20, 2018 7:43 PM

It kind of looks like BTC 5K around Christmas Day.

ed h
December 22, 2018 6:11 PM

AnonB,
I am liking your thinking here. My current fib targets for BTC
5401 @ 4.236, 5107 @ 3.618, 4630 @ 2.618 and 4153 @ 1.618

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 24, 2018 2:49 PM

Good morning Ed H!
How are you? When you mentioned liking [a reference to AnonB’s] thinking, at BTC/fib targets for BTC $5401, $5107, $4630, and $4153. What’s the correlation of BTC @4.236, 3.618, 2.618, and 1.618,
and their respectively numbers. I’m not a trader, so the only thing I understood was the BTC levels priced in dollars. Also, I’m interested in learning how to find Fibonacci targets, and Elliot Wave. Can you point me in the right direction for a person/place (website)/ and/or book that teaches these things for beginners? I’m on vacation, so I figured that I have time to learn. Thanks for your time. God bless you!

December 24, 2018 3:31 PM

Mr. Maal,
The best book on E.W. theory is called Elliot Wave Principles by Frost and Prechter. Another good book is Charting by Fred McAllen. Fibonacci analysis by Constance Brown.
By far the best guy on YouTube is Daniel4K. This guys trading is all based on E.W. and fibonacci levels. His trading is highly advanced and very technical but he makes it very easy to understand. The guy is only 24 years old.
WARNING. You will have to read these books and watch his videos at least 3x to soak it all in.

Mr.Maal
Mr.Maal
January 4, 2019 5:22 PM

Happy New Year Ed H! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I’ve ordered the recommended books that you’ve suggested. I hope to be able to give a praise report as the Holy Spirit guides me from trade to trade. God bless you. Shalom.

January 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Mr Maal,
May God grant you more wisdom than you know what to do with. Check this guys videos out. Very informative.

February 3, 2019 11:04 AM

Z3,
Had a dream a few days ago. Believe it is about RDD.
I was in a food line, the kind you would see in photos of the great depression. As I got closer to the end where the food was I noticed that some people had a Redcoin coffee mug. In real life I have one . John McCanada posted about them a few months ago. So as I get to the end of the line only people who had a RDD mug were getting something to drink. I got coffee and it was half full. A bit later in the dream I go back for more and now my mug was filled to the brim with Tea.

This is my thinking on the dream. The line is full of people invested in cryptos. They have suffered massive loses and now need help and seeking rations.
Only the people holding the Redcoin mugs got something to drink. Then I got 2nds and it was filled to the top. Could mean we get a spike and then get back in line and now it is 2x better than the 1st one.
Pray about it , but for sure have your sells in place because I eventually made it to the end of the line.

Scott
Scott
February 3, 2019 2:50 PM

Thanks Ed! I have felt that RDD will spike up in two main runs. It also aligns with a dream someone had about two train tickets with the early train barely filled, and the second train packed out, but different ticket prices? Technically, it is now coming out from under a powerful year long resistance trend, if I drawn it properly. Encouraging! It’s been a long “winter”.

Gershom C
Gershom C
February 7, 2019 3:00 PM

Hi Scott i think you maybe referring to the dream i had last year that i posted in September. It was about 2 buses. The early bus at 6.49pm and the later bus at 3.41am. The later bus was by far the more popular but i wanted to get on the earlier bus (in my dream i was just thinking about getting a bus home) The latter bus even though the time of the morning was not convenient was so popular that the ticket price had gone up to around $20. As i wrote, in the dream the conductor said “You can get on the 3.41 am bus. It has gone up in price because so many are on that bus” All i know is that i was and continue to seek the Lord about reddcoin and he gave me that dream.

Scott
Scott
February 7, 2019 3:32 PM

Thanks Gershom C, that is correct! I see your dream as two pumps. The second pump will obviously be more popular, because by that time RDD will be on everyone’s radar. From others dreams and words, the first pump will seemingly come out of nowhere, and catch everyone by surprise. The first pump will likely not reach as high price as the second. However, from Ed’s dream, it will be best to be a part of both! Waiting is getting old, lol.

Gershom C
Gershom C
February 7, 2019 3:01 PM

ps just fyi i never take buses since i drive 🙂

Scott
Scott
February 7, 2019 3:34 PM

I had to take the bus for about 6 weeks in early Fall, being between cars at the time. It was not ideal, but it was reliable and it got me to work and back. But yes, driving is much better.

February 3, 2019 10:15 PM

Daily or weekly chart?

Scott Stiller
Scott Stiller
February 4, 2019 7:21 AM

I drew a line from just above the Jan 31-18 daily wick, touching both the May 3 & 4 Daily wicks, and touching the Jan 23-19 Daily wick. Based on these three touches, RDD has just sneaked through a major resistance line. It already came from under the ATH Jan 7-18 wick, touching the Jan 24-19 wick. This might not be as significant considering only two touches being a parabolic curve. But it’s nice to be out of it!

Scott Stiller
Scott Stiller
February 4, 2019 12:46 AM

Sorry! The previous was BTC. They are almost identical. Here are the RDD Charts…

Scott
Scott
February 4, 2019 1:35 PM

Sorry Ed H, the pictures wouldn’t come through.

Scott Stiller
Scott Stiller
February 4, 2019 12:38 AM

Can I say both? I drew the line on the weekly, but then fine tuned it on the daily and hourly, just to make sure the line was touching all the right spots. I’ll try to post both the W and the D here.

Aru
Aru
February 3, 2019 11:18 AM

My RDD sells order are set in place, the problem is they are in Cryptopia … 🙁

February 3, 2019 12:55 PM

I have a portion of mine on there as well. I prayed over them and that’s all I can do. Personally I am not too concerned. RDD was not hacked or any of my other coins as well.

Lolu
Lolu
February 3, 2019 2:42 PM

Ed H, just a thought that the half full round might be your Bittrex sell order and the return for a full cup might be your Cryptopia sell orders being fulfilled too but you having to go back to get it, probably when they reopen. Just a thought. God bless.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 5, 2019 8:44 AM

Great dream Ed H

I also think it’s speaking about the fullness of time. A full tea cup implies were are very close to the fullness of time for our harvest.

Blessings!

February 3, 2019 11:28 PM

Thanks Ed. That’s great info.

December 24, 2018 6:40 PM

A message just posted today on a RDD forum from one of the main developers:

‘Merry Christmas. Team has decided that we’ll be releasing ReddID v1.0 on Reddcoin’s birthday, January 26th 2019.’
-techadept

Coupled with a possible BAKKT release around the same time could make for a very interesting New Year/Q1..

Merry Christmas everyone 🙂

(p.s the ‘birthday’ release seems very interesting in light of Christine’s RDD baby revelation)

December 26, 2018 10:43 AM

Woke up to an encouraging RDD dream this morning. I feel led to share it here on Z3 as it took place in a classroom environment.

Dream starts with me in a classroom environment with about 20 other people. There are 3 of us in the classroom talking about RDD, while everyone else is listening. Its a very relaxed, positive and easy conversation.

The woman at the back corner of the class wanted to sell some of her RDD. The other man and I were talking to her about it. As we are talking I asked her how much RDD did she have, she replied she had 2 million coins. I asked the other man who was seated towards the front of the class, how many RDD coins he had? He replied that he had 30 million coins and RDD was the only coin he had. This man went on to say that if we had seen what he had seen (with regard to RDD) and what this coin was going to do, that we would both have more.

I told them how much RDD I had and that I also had about 5 other coins that I was invested in. I was seated towards the back of the class opposite the woman who wanted to sell some of hers. EOD.

Dream speaks for itself and was just very encouraging, especially that guy towards the front of the class who stated ‘if you had seen what I have seen with regard to this coin, you’d have more.’

Bless you all and be encouraged, our God is an awesome God.

Dwight
Dwight
December 31, 2018 3:40 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your dream. I was think about what you said regarding the woman with 2 million coins and her selling and the man who had 30 millions coins who was paying attention. What I found interesting is when you run the numbers on selling 2 million RDD coins at or around Christopher’s recent price revelation in his dream on 29/12/2018 where RDD is 1.42 cents and then you buy back RDD at the low of roughly .08 cents, you end up with around 30 millions coins.

I mainly consume all of the comments and appreciate everyone’s contributions but in this particular case I felt I should share. Maybe this will confirm or resonate with someone.

I pray we all stand firm in our faith and we answer the call of God in this amazing time so we will be used for his Kingdom. That our “house” be in order so we can be entrusted to carry out our purpose and use these kingdom finances in a way that shines light in the darkness.

December 31, 2018 6:41 PM

Wow Dwight what insight!! Love and agree with your last paragraph!!

December 27, 2018 4:27 PM

I was just on a site the shows the RDD address contents with regard to totals. In my dream the male who had 30 million Reddcoin would be just shy of the top 100 holders of Reddcoin. At 30 million he would currently be number 101. Cool.

December 26, 2018 11:56 AM

John, what is your gut feeling? Does he mean that if you trade more, you’ll have more, or if you just kept buying more?

December 26, 2018 12:32 PM

Hey Marcio, it really was just a dream of encouragement specifically with RDD and what it is going to do (as a wealth transfer). It wasn’t about greed and accumulating more for the sake of having more. It was more about how it will be a game changer when it does take off.

I can only talk about what my strategy was with regard to my non-RDD coins. I originally bought them with the idea that if any of them go up first before RDD, I could recover my original crypto capital that I have invested. I need to pray more to hear what the Lord wants me to do now, perhaps if one of them does take off I put that into RDD? I posted this under Tim’s above comment as it relates to version1 coming out soon.

I think there are different ways to get to the accumulation like you mentioned, purchasing or trading…..I’m just not overly confident personally to trade etc, I feel more comfortable purchasing or using my non RDD to accumulate more.

I guess I can sum the dream up with it was very pro RDD and for us keep the hope! Perhaps try to accumulate more if led by the Lord? or at least don’t sell them if you don’t have to? The other woman in the dream wasn’t trading them, but rather was selling them off.
Hope that helps…

December 26, 2018 12:22 PM

John and Marcio, the message is clear.
The other man is at the front of the classroom and has more coins. It seems that the most attentive students tend to sit at the front.

The other woman at the back is not paying attention, this is why she wants to sell her coins.

John, the message MIGHT MEAN that you need to move to the front of the class and buy more RDD if you can.

December 26, 2018 4:33 PM

Thanks CF and John. Those are wise recommendations.

December 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Thanks CF!! I like your perspective…

SAC
SAC
December 27, 2018 8:51 PM

Thanks for sharing, John. I’d like to be in the top 100 too! This gives us something to shoot for!

December 29, 2018 1:35 AM

Does anyone have the link to that post about the baby?

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 20, 2018 11:41 PM

Thanks Chris
Patience in the kindness and abundance of God is an important characteristic of the Christian life , even if the present situation looks grim.
God bless all crypto investors.
I’m Underwater at present but not worried ,
Phil

Jopo
Jopo
November 20, 2018 11:48 PM

We are all!! I pray the almighty will prosper us so we can prosper others in need!

serge
serge
December 11, 2018 1:25 AM

Phil, I believe the vast majority of us are underwater, and Crytos are looking grim at this point. However, that present a great opportunity to buy more at super cheap prices, as the upside will be huge.

One bright spot is FAZ is showing some life the last few weeks. Could FAZ be ready to KA-BOOM if Deutchebank goes bust ? Could it be that Cryptos will go down further with financials crashing ? Maybe just self-centered ‘hope’, because if it does what Phanuel has seen (FAZ@$42), perhaps that’s another way to free some funds via a FAZ pop to buy some mega-cheap cryptos.

Any thoughts on that ?

Blessings to All –

December 11, 2018 7:50 AM

Serge, I was heavy in FAZ some time back. I was praying about it then and saw a license plate on a car with FZ 446 on it. If i remember correctly, I believe James has seen 44 and Phanuel saw 46, I believe we will see 44 and 46 FAZ, but don’t know when. Also, I had a dream of the stock market crashing fast. I saw these huge red candlesticks forming and the market was falling very fast, it was suddenly, i remember like saying “wow” the market is crashing. I always thought these things were going to happen right after the dream, but sure have been taught patience. I prayed for decades for a wife and didn’t get married until i wad 38 years old, and had my first child when i was 40 years old. Now I’m nearly 52Y/O and my wife wants another baby, LOL. I told her I’m too old haha. Some time back i had a dream of 2 blonde headed twins, i thought, Ohh boy, i’m really in trouble now! I don’t know why i said all this, maybe someone needed to hear it. Anyway, one thing can be sure, I think God has been teaching a lot of us patience in all this. God bless.

December 11, 2018 11:31 AM

Dear EarsToHear, it might actually mean 446, not just 44 to 46. Somebody else on this forum has seen FAZ at 90-ish, going up to 700 ish, then back to 90 ish.

The last time when FAZ was 700 (observed from google charts, possibly ignoring the reverse splits), DOW was 10k – 12k.

So FAZ at 446 is still possible, if DOW is possibly 12k – 14k.

bill
bill
December 11, 2018 9:30 PM

DOW is possibly 12k – 14k may not be the best measure for an increasing value of FAZ. Significant problems with Brexit and French riots that are elevating European banking problems at this time. Watch XLF (financials) specifically as opposed to the DOW or S&P 500 indexes.

December 11, 2018 2:57 PM

You might be right Cunny Fred. When the banks start collapsing, there’s no telling how high FAZ will go up.

mem
mem
December 11, 2018 8:01 PM

If you look at the as sold prices versus the adjusted prices for the endless reverse splits FAZ has never traded over $150 even from inception. You can se this by going to stockcharts.com and looking at _FAZ (note the preceding underscore.

We would need a hellish banking event to make it go over that. Like somehow all the big banks are blown up overnight literally. Then we could see prices soaring over 150 as we would be in uncharted territory. A truly epic unprecedented event would be needed where the banks lose all confidence but somehow the stock market is still up

serge
serge
December 11, 2018 12:04 PM

EarsToHear, So true. Many prophetic dreams and visions seen have many of us who had this experience that was so strong and vivid that we assumed it had to be fulfilled However, the reality of the fulfillment we have seen takes usually longer, sometimes a lot longer, in our earthly time-frame.
However, that said, we can currently see the beginings of unstabilty in the markets. The current unfolding problems with DeutcheBank reminds me of David Wilkersons prophesy of where the collapse will start. Well pointed out on this 2015 thread by James Bailey:

Will is happen soon? If so, when? That’s what everyone wants to know….a date.
Who knows but the Lord, but indications are all around now that it’s not years away.

From yesterday, a interesting YouTube post on the current German banking problem.- 12min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlbM-F43zMo

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 8, 2018 1:36 PM
Updated “31433500” Crypto Timeline (Dec 8, 2018)- Get ready for your wealth transfer! I heard the Lord say around Nov 15th…. “its time to buy back into cryptos”. This was before the plunge to $3200. To reconcile this word with the 2018 wealth transfer dream it would make sense for cryptos to bottom this December. Purchasing cryptos at such low prices would constitute a wealth transfer (a great gift). I don’t think we have found a final bottom yet (there hasn’t been capitulation). We had a huge reversal on Nov 28 (a day before Nov 29) that fizzled out. The timeline below (even though fluid) has been very helpful. “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) BTC@5755 “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) BTC@8500 “35” (3 days/5months)” July 25- Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) Btc at 5139 was fulfilled, as well as, the dream in which I saw BTC dropping to the $5000 range. In the dream it was clear we had to see $5000 before seeing $20,000 again. Do we see BTC at $2000 before $30,000 or vice versa?? My preference was always the former, because it made more sense with the wave count. I think BTC@2028, BTC @2009, BTC@2035 and BTC @1888 are on the horizon. The clustering of numbers is prophetically significant. These prophetic numbers match technical analysis as significant support on the weekly chart. Btc can also find a true bottom around $2980 (recall prophetic 2983 from last year). The $750 billion market cap is more likely the WAVE 1 of a new bull run and a great time to take profits, because WAVE 2 can retrace up to 78% of WAVE 1 and take several months. COB COB/ETH ratio still has a double top at 0.0001350/ETH. The next sequence I’m watching for is a rapid decline to sub 0.00008/ETH, as… Read more »
Todd H Henderson
January 12, 2019 1:40 AM

Phanuel,

Hope you are well. I haven’t been on here as much since my job and my small business I started but I felt like I had to come write you this. I clearly heard COB $1.24 in my prayer time this evening. The last thing on my mind was Cryptos and especially COB. My question is this: How do I position myself to take advantage of this? Currently I have all my COB on Mercatox. Should I place a sell order there? Into what? Please advise on the place to store and best place to sell? Thanks. Feel like I need to move these coins and get ready for a blessing.

Thank you in advance.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 12, 2019 10:23 AM

Blessings Todd

I don’t trust Mercatox. Last year a few on Z3 couldn’t sell during the COB spike to $2. I believe it’s better to store some on a Trevor and/or the Cobinhood exchange, which was just rated the second safest exchange in the world … ahead of Bittrex, Binance etc

I recently saw COB 212. I thinks it FEB 12.

Shalom

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
January 12, 2019 5:46 PM

I will move to Cobinhood this evening. Another crazy thing is I thought I only had a few thousand COB and I was shocked I had 12x that much. I had to check three times I couldn’t believe it. I even logged off and logged back on to make sure. I must have bought in when is was at the bottom? I have way more than is even possible. God is good. COB at .22 cents will put me in the green for all my initial Crypto investments. COB at $1.24 will restore me financially (debt free) and allow me to bless the Christian Camp I volunteer at. God is great. Day 12 of the Daniel fast and amazing things are occurring already.

God Bless you Brother

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 12, 2019 10:26 AM

Trezor

January 12, 2019 3:17 PM

Hi Phanuel! Good to see you posting, I hope you are well. Just wondering what you and others who feel led to comment. I’m thinking of selling all my litecoin and buying cob? Do you think this a good plan , I’m not sure what to do. Doesn’t seem like lirecoin is doing much at the moment? Appreciate your thoughts and anyone else who wishes to advise me. Blessings,

January 12, 2019 8:38 PM

Corrine,
LTC fell below its trend line and needs to hold the.5 retracement about $31.77 if LTC goes up a bit to the .618 the traders will go long and the price could go up to about $34-$36 to next resistance. We had a shooting star a few days ago at the top that was your sell time.
I would wait a day or 2 . It could pay off for you.
COB is not doing much. If you have funds available place some low buys at about -10-20% on COB while you wait for LTC . I expect BTC to go up a bit 3820 ish and then go down. Volatility usually starts on Sunday nights.