Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

December 31, 2019 6:55 AM

Hi everyone. I just woke up from a dream where I was in a room of people. There was a part where I heard a woman of God rebuking a Christian church and their music to another woman. The other woman was angry and didn’t want to hear it and disputed. I yelled out to the same woman they were “Churches of hell”, but my voice was drowned out by others. The angry woman then accused the woman of God about cryptocurrency, as she had prophesied about it before. The woman of God then told her that Electroneum will soon go up. Then that woman of God told me that prophecy directly. I thought about buying ETN with what I had on the exchange. Then one minute later ETN started rising, and it went up 8x. I was shocked it went up that much. I said “Wow it would have been good for me if I had bought!” The woman of God said to me that she wondered if that angry woman had seen what happened to the price. That was the dream. The exchange I am on is Bittrex so this dream occurred when ETN was on Bittrex, as I knew in the dream I had the choice to directly buy ETN with what I have on there. This is the second dream I’ve had of ETN being on Bittrex. God bless you. Christopher.

December 31, 2019 8:24 PM

To Christopher, Marcio , Fred and John, James and many others on z3news including the ladies,
Significant thanks for all your contributions in 2019. May God lead and bless us in 2020, whatever happens in the natural. I believe there are a no of Joseph’s in our midst who have great potential to extend the Kingdom of God in the next 10 years. Let’s continue to support and encourage each other for the works ahead,
God blessings and guidance in 2020 and beyond,
Philip

January 1, 2020 10:10 PM

God bless you, Phil. Thank you. We need each other to keep going.

January 2, 2020 3:20 AM

Yes and amen Marcio!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 9, 2020 2:47 PM

Several months ago i saw a cryptocurrency go from .003 straight up to .03 cents, then it shot up even higher to 2 more price markers. I was not shown these other 2 price points, but believe they are .05 cents and .07 cents. The only crypto i have, that has stayed in the .003 range, or a little higher since my dream is ETN. At the time of my dream, COB was also near the .003 or higher range, so i thought it could have been for COB which is now way down. I believe your dream confirms to me it is for ETN. Thanks Christopher for posting your dream. God bless you.

January 9, 2020 9:10 PM

Wow EarsToHear thank you for sharing! God bless you.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 9, 2020 9:52 PM

Your welcome brother. God bless you.

MattNZ
MattNZ
December 31, 2019 1:07 PM

Thanks for all these updates Christopher

December 24, 2019 7:25 PM
Hello everyone!! I am so excited to share this!! I haven’t even been thinking about cryptos since I have pulled my money out to keep as an emergency fund and have not been burdened with it because of Ed. <3 But, I had a dream out of the blue last night!! In my dream I was busy with the children I minister to and prayer and life and then I heard the Holy Spirit say: “Go check your Reddcoin account.” (In real life I don’t have money in cryptos anymore but in the dream I did). Right as I pulled it up on the computer I watched in amazement as right at that moment I saw it shoot up to .10 (now this could be $0.1 or .1 cents I don’t know, in the dream I understood it clearly to be 10 cents but I could be wrong. .10 and .20 were the numbers). It shot up to that number and then stayed there briefly and then it went up to 20 cents (.20) and then bounced up towards .30 but kept dropping down towards .20 as that is where the selling frenzy happened. I was trying to sell at or above 20 cents (.20 cents?) because I knew it was going to fall back down to the 10 cents (.10?) or even below to stabilize. I was having a very hard time selling though and it was like I knew that there were demonic forces trying to block me and other believers from profiting from this for His Kingdom and His purposes and His glory. ***There will be a lot of warfare over this when it happens and I woke up knowing my assignment is to intercede and break these assignments from the enemy daily as this Reddcoin thing… Read more »
December 25, 2019 1:54 AM

Beth,
This is so amazing. Thankyou Jesus. Since you are a prayer warrior, please pray for me and my close Z3 friends , for more wisdom and charting skills. God knows who they are . We have become a close group and all feel led to be doing this. 20-30 cents is a massive,massive move. Jesus help us all to be ready and alert.
BTW RDD has hit the 2017 wick area and the only support left is .00041 and then .00032

December 25, 2019 6:28 AM

Youtube is censoring may crypto related channels. Members are getting warnings and “1 strike”, which prevents them from uploading content and videos for 1 week.

I remember one of Christopher Harris prophetic revelations of the elite group in a room, smashing computer screens (an attempt to confuse the public about their real moves).

They are clamping down on the intelligent people, so that the masses are kept in the dark.

Johnson
Johnson
December 26, 2019 1:29 PM

What do you think their motive is behind this? It’s a shame

December 26, 2019 7:29 PM

I hear that YOUTUBE has recently “forgiven” and rapidly reversed the recent sanctions on many crypto channels. It is possible that they want to blame it on a faulty algorithm (or something similar).

However, I thing that the events were INTENTIONAL, as such events can be secretly used as a “BULLISH” Marketing campaigns for the crypto.

They are indirectly announcing to the world that crypto has won the youtube battle.

I now expect a “bullish” move in crypto – a “bull trap” that might quickly turn bearish.

PLEASE, this is NOT financial advice, so make your own decisions.

December 26, 2019 7:40 PM

Interesting $85k (US dollars ) 24 hour turnover in RDD
Regards Phil

December 26, 2019 8:34 PM

Why is that interesting Phil? What is the normal or average daily volume of Rdd trade?

December 27, 2019 9:32 AM

You can find it on coincheckup.com
Price
$ 100.00 K
$ 200.00 K
$ 112.97 K
28.8087B
28.8089B
28.81 Bn
Wednesday, Dec 25, 2019● Price: $0.0006● Mkt. Cap: $17,549,325.57● Total Market: $191,636,644,397.22● % of Total Market: 0.01%● Volume: $112,966.19● Circ. Supply: 28,808,713,174
Between Thu, Nov 28th 2019 – Fri, Dec 27th 2019, the price of ReddCoin ranged between $0.0007 and $0.0006, with a min/max of $0.0005 and $0.0008.
Its market cap ranged between $ 20.97 MM and $ 18.16 MM, with a min/max of $ 15.58 MM and $ 22.46 MM, a median of $ 18.49 MM and a 7 day moving average of $ 19.11 MM.
The trading volume ranged between $ 8.79 K and $ 206.65 K, with a median of $ 31.15 K and a 7 day moving average of $ 76.16 K.

December 27, 2019 9:51 AM

Wow that’s a great resource I didn’t know existed. Thanks Ed. Will spend some time there getting some data I’ve needed.

December 25, 2019 8:50 PM

Beth:

I accept this intel from the Lord about RDD as a Christmas gift. Thank you Beth and thank you LORD.

December 26, 2019 3:36 AM

Dear Bob,

And all my other beloved siblings here…

I wanted to make sure that you all know that I read Christopher’s last post with the numbers .10 and .20 only one time and it was the day he posted it and I didn’t comity it to memory at all since there have been so many RDD numbers I have read and seen on the comments here over the past 6 mo the the .10 and .20 went right out my head after I read his comment (unless they loged in my subconscious) and I didn’t even know that those were the numbers until i rrad it again just now!

So, wanted to let you know that. IT was not a regurgitation that dream I just had it was out of nowhere and way too exact and especially since I didn’t even know those were the same numbers Christopher saw until today!

I’ll keep leaving it all to Him since He obviously didn’t decide to give me any insight until I had stopped stressing about it and laid it all down anyway!

Alleluia Jesus

I am praying for you Ed!! And everyone of your dear friends on here to be 100% HolySpirit led and protected and all this!

So exciting when God is in control and He gets all the Glory and we just get to be a His kids!!!

December 25, 2019 12:49 PM

Thanks for sharing this Beth.

December 25, 2019 12:22 AM

Beth, seeing a bullish move shows a point in the future where it fulfills. It doesn’t always mean the time has arrived to take a position. You have to consider that separately so you have revelation on where/when to purchase. SNS

December 25, 2019 12:36 AM

Bless you for that wisdom…

Yes, agree 100%!

I should have specified, I meant my position in prayer.

December 26, 2019 2:23 PM

It sure looks to me like the Holy Spirit was directing her to obtain her RDD position now because of what Beth said below. I can not deny what i see:

***There will be a lot of warfare over this when it happens and I woke up knowing my assignment is to intercede and break these assignments from the enemy daily as this Reddcoin thing is soon to come to pass! Hallelujah!!!

***I also knew in the dream that this was the first wave and that the Holy Spirit had directly gotten my attention and directed me to sit me down in front of the computer or made me aware right before the spike so I would not miss the spike.

I am an intercessor, it is one of my mantles and assignments from Him. (submitted Bride and mom being first two assignments). So, this dream was a warning dream for me to take my position and also to let you all know the first wave is soon and The Lord WILL alert everyone before it happens so not to fear because God is in control of it all.

December 26, 2019 4:35 PM

But this subsequent discussion above has knocked some sense into me and I reduced my position because I bought a little too much on Christmas Day.

You can both buy and sell on VCC Exchange at a price of .00000009 BTC. I bought some yesterday at that price and I sold a lot back at the same price today.

Blessings to all, Bob

December 26, 2019 7:16 PM

Bob, what do you mean by this? Reversing your decision?

December 26, 2019 8:45 PM

I reversed my decision about the AMOUNT that I had added to my already big holding of RDD. Today I bought some BTC back at the same BTC price that I had bought the RDD at yesterday. Hope this clarifies. I am still a believer in RDD going up, but may wait for it to go down some more if Ed and SNS are right.

December 24, 2019 9:30 PM

Thank you Beth! Please don’t forget to post here your Reddcoin deposit address so that we can send you more RDD.

December 25, 2019 12:45 AM

Marcio, I haven’t yet because I feel so shy and humbled by it all still

I will, thank you for watching out for us

I haven’t known how to respond other than I cried and have had a huge burden lifted and been able to be a much more focused, peaceful and not worried mother and prayer warrior because of you all. Thank you is simply not enough. I am working hard and almost have all the bills paid off from my surgery and then will build back the emergency fund and at that point I may actually be able to invest myself again and just wait for The Lord to give the word and confirm through all of you on when to buy! Then you can bless someone else!! But, in the mean time knowing I won’t miss out of a huge burden lifted and has allowed me to focus on just being His daughter and a mommy and teacher and prayer warrior. I’m not up all night studying charts anymore, now I am up all night interceding for the lost and the Body & Bride of Christ.

I do feel called to pray about this Reddcoin and financial transition and wealth transfer though! This dream was so clear and out of nowhere and full of God’s peace.

December 22, 2019 11:13 PM

A couple of nights ago I had an encouraging God BTC dream.
I was in a banquet hall with a lot of other people, sitting near the head table by an important person/interest. A couple of threats (people) came in through a door from my right. to challenge us. I dealt with the threats. Once I dealt with the threats I was holding a very large bag of money and then the scene changed. I was still holding the large bag of money but I was now in a professional business/bank area. There was so much money it had to be secured and we needed money counters to count it all. The dream then went into a third scene, but that is not relevant to this post. EOD.
I felt I was to share this on Z3 as an encouragement with regard to the wealth transfer that is coming, as there was a group of us in the hall. The people coming into the hall, meant harm to us, but we dealt with them and that’s when the money transfer took place….What was meant for evil, transferred into good and a wealth transfer. I knew it was about BTC as I came out of the dream.

That’s it, be blessed.

December 22, 2019 11:42 PM

Thanks, John, for the encouraging dream. We must be getting really close. Here is another encouraging post from Dec. 12 by Lana Vawser:

I HEARD THE LORD SAY “2020 WILL BE A YEAR OF GREATER MANIFESTATION OF MY DIVINE JUSTICE! MATTERS ARE BEING SETTLED AND I AM WEAVING DREAMS INTO BEING”

Tim Price
Tim Price
January 3, 2020 10:52 PM
Hi all. Haven’t posted in quite a while, but the Lord has graciously revealed a few moves coming up with Bitcoin that I’d like to encourage you all with. In one dream, I saw BTC on my Bitscreener app go from around $7,700 straight to around the $300 area. It only lasted a few moments before jumping straight back to the $7,000 area (possibly $7,700 – this could mean it does that instantly or that it’ll go back there after a short season). I’ve also had a different dream of BTC in the hundreds range, but from what I and others have seen, I believe the $500 to $900/$1,000 mark will probably be safest to trade. In another dream, I was once again looking at my Bitscreener app and I saw that the initial ‘Big’ Bitcoin drop (as revealed by John McCanada’s Big Red Candle drop and other revelations) will begin around $7,500 (or just before i.e. the $7,700 area I saw). In the dream it started around there, and all in the space of a few moments went from breaking down by hundreds of dollars to like a thousand and more, and then I saw the $5,000 area. At that point a problem occurred and I couldn’t see the price dropping anymore, but in the dream I was confident it was continuing and that I would see it once the visual of the drop was restored to my sight (perhaps denoting exchanges will crash or that physical trade will be impossible in that time unless we have sell/buy orders already in place). In one recent dream, after asking the Lord where BTC is heading next (the next ‘significant move’) and wondering what this Christmas period would do to Bitcoin’s movement, I saw a massive green bitcoin uptick-like candle (more… Read more »
Johnson
Johnson
January 6, 2020 4:31 PM

Are you having buy orders on Coinbase?

December 28, 2019 2:52 PM

Hey all, I had a dream a couple of nights ago, very vivid and clear….several small candles with small wicks that had touched the price of $960 a Bitcoin. So seeing this, I had put an order in for one BTC for $960 and patiently waited for the wick to hit it and it did.
I was thrilled that I owned a whole bitcoin for $960! EOD.
Theme of dream, patience, it’s coming and how special it will be when we make these buys for such low prices. In previous dreams I’ve had prices down near the $500 area too.

I’m sure prices will go up and down before this time, there was no idea of timing for this purchase.

Blessings all!!

ed h
January 2, 2020 6:47 PM

John,
Ok this blew me away. I charted the BTC log scale chart and ran some retracements from the last swing low to the swing high in 2017. The .618-.66 level is know as the golden pocket in trading . That level starts at $962 and falls below into the $783 and the next fib level down is at the .786 at $422, which also lines up with your $500 range . Dude, this is awesome.

January 2, 2020 8:34 PM

Ed, so in that dream of the $500 range, I actually saw $4xx. I didn’t remember the exact $400 plus range number so when I have my buy orders I was planning on using $500 plus to be safe…..wow God is so cool!

December 31, 2019 6:56 AM

Thank you John! God bless you

December 28, 2019 4:12 PM

John McCanada: I can see those prices easily happening when the Quantum Financial System is unveiled and most countries have their own blockchain currency system that is gold backed. That is going to scare the payment cryptos downward such as BTC, LTC, BCH, DASH, and MONERO. But think about picking up lots of Monero at that time because it will be one of the ways you can still retain some financial privacy when everyone’s privacy is destroyed by the QFS ( leading to 666 system? ). Can you imagine the many prophecy students of the Bible who will be buying those things that can be traded in an underground barter system? WOW.

keenethcarmichael
keenethcarmichael
December 28, 2019 3:50 PM

thanks John…maybe a quick tutorial on how to do this(bittrex)…appreciate the sharing

December 28, 2019 8:15 PM

Hey KC, with Bittrex I believe all you need to do is have your fiat in USD and place buy orders in at your price point for BTC? Like I said I don’t have a time line with this last dream. I currently think we may be going up a bit in the near short term? So timing is important here and obviously inquire of the Lord what He wants you to do…..

Johnson
Johnson
January 6, 2020 6:43 PM

Hello John, are you using stop orders or limit orders for this? Or is there a difference, Thank you.

ed h
January 7, 2020 4:45 PM

Johnson,
You would use a limit order with a bid price of say 960 and then add the quantity of BTC you would like to buy.

January 7, 2020 7:45 PM

Hey, hey! Ed’s BTC at $8300 has been fulfilled.

Johnson
Johnson
January 7, 2020 7:58 PM

Ed h,

Thanks for responding. So it would be something like 960 with 1 BTC being the quantity right?

January 7, 2020 10:33 PM

Yes if you place a limit order for $960 buy and then hit BTC quantity 1 you will be buying 1 BTC at $960.

December 28, 2019 11:22 PM

What color were the candles? SNS

December 30, 2019 11:55 AM

Hey SNS, I don’t recall that portion….however in the dream it was wicks of the candles that were contacting the ‘support’ of the number. Remember, others have had even lower numbers. I believe the theme of the dream was patience and an appreciation when we get the bitcoins at these lower numbers. Hope that helps.

January 1, 2020 5:55 PM

We’re these real candles or “chart” candles? Were they above or below the 960? Thanks. SNS

January 2, 2020 3:19 AM

Hey SNS, they were red chart candles above the $960 and the wicks came down and touched the $960.

January 2, 2020 2:17 PM

Ok, thanks. SNS

January 11, 2020 1:31 PM

Iron and LTC dream 10 January

So had a dream where I’m with a group of people and talking about how Iron stock had taken off and was on fire……I saw the chart and the graph line was on fire (that was cool) and it was a x8 multiplier. We were all talking as a group and I said well it’s just like Litecoin and I’m looking at the LTC chart and it had gone up x8 also. No idea as to timelines, just fyi.

I don’t have any LTC at this time, just in BTC and RDD. I don’t do the stock market so I have no ‘Iron’ stock either.

January 11, 2020 4:12 PM

Iron is metal, so that references either silver or gold. Bullish. SNS

Kim
Kim
January 18, 2020 6:37 AM

8x would put Ltc around $400. This reminds me of a dream I had where I saw Ltc in green at $408. Possible confirmation

FYI. This is Kim Novicky. I am going to only use my first name otherwise all my comments show up in a google search.

Marcio
Marcio
January 18, 2020 9:17 PM

Kim, I noticed that about google search and will try to apply. Thanks.

January 18, 2020 3:11 PM

Hey Kim, that’s cool ref your $408 dream! Like I said I didn’t have a timing for it. Bless you!

Tim Price
Tim Price
January 12, 2020 12:10 PM
The other day I woke up from a dream where Bitcoin started rising rapidly. I didn’t see where it started, but it rose a long way up to $14,000 (my gut feeling is that it likely started around where we are now or perhaps only from a slightly higher area). My excitement and wonder rose as bitcoin rose. The progression wasn’t lightening quick and seemed to be in stages, but still didn’t take all that long in the dream. It lasted only a moment at $14k, then dropped quickly. I saw it drop through the thousand marks i.e $13k, $12k, then to about $11,100 (and something). It may have even dropped into the high $10,000 area, but not 100% sure. I saw a graph in the dream I believe related to that drop. There was a huge red candle/bar that had either 23% on top of it or $28% (I believe the ‘bar’ form of the red candle could tell us that the big drop is a result of massive volume to the downside, perhaps multiple whales sell). I believe 23% fits best with the drop I saw, because 23% from $14,000 would bring us to $10,780. This dream came after asking the Lord for a dream to reveal what would happen from the $8,776 number He recently gave me in another dream. But I feel like more confirmation is needed as to whether that will definitely be the case, and to reveal how a rise to $14k will happen after hitting that point (or perhaps after retracing a little first). Interestingly, $14k is the exact previous macro high. Our months long downtrend has actually created a ‘potentially’ massive bull flag pattern, so this $14k may happen sooner rather than later. If it does, that means the big red candle… Read more »
January 14, 2020 3:15 PM

Hey z3, I had a BTC dream last night which could potentially confirm Tims dream. I saw the graph chart for BTC with a sharp upward angle to newer highs from our current pricing. So about halfway up this chart was an arrow pointing to an area on the graph with the words “you are here”. EOD.

I did not see the top of the BTC price. Just we are enroute there? I’ve been praying lately Lord where are we? As I’ve had dreams of the lows and also a high of 14,000.

Obviously pray about. Bless you all.

January 14, 2020 6:38 PM

Hi John, what do you think about BSV?

Do you think that the coming BTC crash will also crush the top ten altcoins?

i have noticed that some exchanges would clear the order book before a major pump. This is a warning for RDD traders, because it is likely that exchanges will clear the order books just before a pump.

January 15, 2020 11:35 AM

Hey CF, I might be the wrong person to ask ref BSV. Probably others on site here with better responses. I’m just sticking to where I feel the Lord leading me. I do totally believe when the BTC crash takes place it’s dragging everything down with it though.

Jason V
January 14, 2020 3:46 PM

Thanks John! Do you think your dream could be implying up again as much as Bitcoin has already recently gone up?
The recent low on 12/18/19 was 6430, since then we’ve gone up 1670 to 8.1k (todays opening price). So maybe we go up another 1670 now?
Also when u saw 14k did you see or was it quickened that that would be a bitcoin top (peak)?
TY again!

January 14, 2020 7:52 PM

Hey Jason,

When I came out of the dream last night I felt it was we are in the middle of going to 14K. I have been praying pretty specifically, Lord are we going up to 14k first or heading down to the lows you have given me?

But because you asked that question I actually went into my dream history and came across a another God dream (that I had forgot) I had back in late August 2019, where there was a hill of BTC numbers that had to take place first before we go down? $14,xxx was one of the specific numbers in the dream and the highest one that was visually revealed to me before we potentially go down to the lows, Totally forgot about that one, thanks for asking the question!! Obviously it could go higher, but that was the highest one revealed to me.

Be blessed.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 15, 2020 10:45 AM
Colton
November 6, 2019 3:49 PM

I’m sure most of you know this, but if you are trying to quickly search for new posts on this thread, you can click “Sort by: newest” and then keep scrolling down so a bunch of the comments load. Then on most internet browsers, you can type “Ctrl + F” to open a search box and type in the day’s date to see if there are any new posts… since the date posted on each comment is in the top right corner.

So today I would type “november 6” and it should pull up the new comments posted today including this one.

Most phone browsers also let you perform a search function under options –> Find…

Hope this helps anyone who didn’t know about this little trick!

-Colton

November 6, 2019 8:01 PM

Thanks for sharing those instructions Colton. It’s also possible to see the most recent 1,000 comments posted here:

It doesn’t update by itself so it requires refreshing the page to see the latest comments.

November 6, 2019 4:36 PM

Nice trick! Thanks, Colton.

November 2, 2019 11:37 PM

Hi all, I had a dream last night I bought some RDD with part of what I had on the side and I was remarking that it was too early to buy, and that the price was going lower. Someone else told me the current price was either $0.0041 or $0.00041 I can’t remember which (the latter seems to make more sense) but I knew I needed to wait. I then had a dream later in the night of my Dad saying he’d like to buy RDD at $0.00040 and I said it’d be a good price at $0.0005. Heads up we may be going lower in RDD. God bless you. Christopher.

November 30, 2019 9:17 PM

Hi everyone. I had a few interesting dreams this morning. The first I was looking at the Blockfolio app and saw the prices refresh and I saw BTC at $9,000 and RDD at $0.10 (10 cents). I went back to sleep praying about this dream and got a confirmation, though this time I saw the price was $0.20 (20 cents) for RDD, it had gone up massively and it seemed sudden. Then later this morning I saw RDD at $0.00027 go to $0.00017 and I wanted to buy. A couple of days ago I saw in a dream $22,000 BTC.

In terms of this I believe we are heading lower for RDD, but when it does rise we will be having some major multiplying moves.

Yesterday I had a dream of the US and AUS markets and financial groups/leaders in fear/panic that they were anxiously awaiting a massive drop in the markets. It was like they had done all they could to avert it and were trying to make it appear as if business was normal but they were very worried of a coming major crash. There was an urgency with this dream. I expect that this will be coming soon. God bless you. Christopher.

December 19, 2019 1:34 AM

Hi everyone. I had a dream this morning where I saw BTC was at the low $4,000’s and I knew the price had declined. Then the scene changed and I saw the price was now at $3,100 or so. I also had a dream a few days back of seeing BTC at $11,300 and the price up 25-30% or so. God bless. Christopher.

December 20, 2019 1:00 AM

Hi Z3 I had a dream this morning of seeing the RDD price at $0.00019 and I saw $4,000 BTC, but I can’t remember if this was at the same time in the dream or with a scene change. God bless. Christopher.

December 20, 2019 12:25 PM

Thanks again Christopher for your generous sharing of your revelations with Z3 and others. Looking forward to getting your book when the timing is right. Bless you my brother! Bill

December 19, 2019 1:53 AM

This is great info. Thanks for sharing Christopher.

December 19, 2019 4:42 AM

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for all you do. I’m still in ETN and RDD plus XLR and COB. Been a rough ride. How is your book coming along.? Would be interested in reading it. While safe havens is a talking point in the US I know no one in Australia that is doing anything. Any info would be appreciated!
Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family members,
Phil

December 20, 2019 1:07 AM

Hi Phil my book is complete I have been waiting on the Lord as to when to announce it. It does cover extensively on preparation, survival topics and setting up safe havens. Those great moves are coming we must endure in patience. God bless you and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. Christopher.

December 20, 2019 4:01 AM

Thanks Christopher,
May God bless you and protect you and your family in the years ahead. Certainly will be very interested in obtaining your book,
God bless, Phil
Ps .the days are getting worse. Netflix recently releasing a gay Jesus film. Absolutely appalling. They appear to have no respect for Christian belief.

December 20, 2019 4:34 AM

Christopher, Is your book ready for sale, or does it need more time?

Savage
Savage
December 22, 2019 1:41 AM

Safe Havens should be discussed in Australia, and the sooner the better! While deagel.com paints the grimmest picture for USA (as does Jer 51 etc.) , the 2025 forecast for Australia is similar with a third of the population disappearing and the Personal Purchasing Parity (think ‘median household income’) for the remainder falling to one-third of the present level. http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=1&sort=Alphabetical&ord=ASC

December 22, 2019 5:29 PM

Thanks savage,
Interesting to know what data Deagle uses to make these dire predictions for Australia,
Merry CHRISTmas,
Philip

December 23, 2019 2:30 AM

Phil,
Do not celebrate Christmas. I have just watched this video. It seems that ” Christmas ” is the name of a devil. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5xIA-zdENo

Colton
December 23, 2019 5:13 PM

Seems like a religious spirit at work to remove Christ from the day we celebrate His birth… we can choose to celebrate His birth any day we want. I’m not going to let some pagans determine when I focus on my Lord’s birth.

It’s just like the “Christians” who think God won’t hear us because we pronounce his name “Jesus” and not “Yeshua”…. or that we aren’t saved because we go to church on Sunday and not Saturday…. we should Focus on our relationship with God and not the fear of man-made traditions.

90% of people surveyed a few years ago said they would attend church with a Christian on Easter or Christmas if they were invited…. seems like the bigger priority of open doors to me.

Has any legit Christian every heard directly from God that he was disappointed we celebrated Jesus birth on December 25th? Real question… would love a source if it exists

December 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Well said. Coulton. Take every opportunity to announce the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eldon
Eldon
December 23, 2019 6:01 PM

Colton, all my adult life I have heard the arguments about Jesus birthday. It is true that the winter solstice on Dec 21 is a pagan holiday. Constantine is the one who established Christmas on the 25th as a compromised combining of the pagan and Christian festivals. When I attended Rhema in ’80-’81 they taught that lambs are born in the spring (Jesus being the Lamb of God) Beings I was an Iowa farm boy, that made logical sense to me. However, over the years as I grew in knowledge I now believe He was born during the Feast of Tabernacles making His conception somewhere around this time of year. It is a time of God’s Glory being revealed. He was God’s Glory coming to earth. Mt. Transfiguration, the priests not being able to stand and minister because of the glory in the OT, happened after Solomon’s over-the-top worship during the Great Feast, which is Tabernacles. I believe Jesus will return during Tabernacles. The following link is worth perusing as it gives scriptural context as to why
Tabernacles is the most likely time of year. http://biblelight.net/sukkoth.htm

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 24, 2019 9:06 AM
Eldon, you do not know me.. I have been following Z3 news for a few years now.. this is the first time I have seen a reply/comment supporting Jesus Yeshuas Birth around the Feast Of Tabernacles =(Sukkot) I fully agree with what you have written & thank you for the link biblelight as shown. Many know this truth ..I have seen a testimony/video also of Rebekah Park Tortio. who speaks about this very subject & gives scriptures to support.. Johnathan Cahn also has a you tube video supporting this Truth…there are heaps of them who support Yeshuas birth around the feast of Tabernacles. The Father showed me & my husband this TRUTH way back in 2004-2005..it was very revealing as we searched the scriptures diligently being Bereans..and the Holy Spirit revealed many truths to us.. he just showed us one thing after another.. Most Christians have been so indoctrinated with the 25 th December which came straight out of Rome & Catholicism and Constantine. ..there is so much mixture with this date.. you cant distinguish between the worldly aspects of it :elves reindeer ,Santa etc. & pagan aspects of many countries eg .England Europe etc. . aspect of it & the Christian one it is so intermixed- ( intermingled) Orthodox Christian Church celebrates Christmas on 6th January. . The first article the Holy Spirit showed me way back was an article titled How pagan is Christmas.. Christ- mass. The article said the 25 th December was chosen as this was the birth date of the god Mythras..Mythras was the god of the soldiers of the Roman legions- Mythraism.. good one to research. Where did the Christmas tree come from- origin of this tradition… ? Germany good to research also… taking Note what the scriptures mention in Jeremiah Chapter 10 verses… Read more »
December 25, 2019 3:52 AM
Anne, Amen, Amen, Amen!! No more mixture!! The Lord has led me to celebrate “Chistmukkah” that is Hanukkah celebration with lighting of menorah and the associated story and history of what happened that Jesus also celebrated, mixed with the story of the angel visiting Mary (as Jesus was conceived via Holy Spirit around this time of year), mixed with an Isaiah 11 teaching with all 7 Spirits of Yahuah: one on each day taught for each candle with the whole day and gift themed for it. And, we also exchange gifts with those of our family and other close friends who want to give gifts this time of year and still celebrate Christmas… so as to keep the unity of The Spirit and bond of peace as much as possible until The Lord leads them to this truth. Jesus, Yahushua was born on Feast of Trumpets. Colton, The Father very sternly and clearly convicted me to stop any association with lies, mixture, half-truths, and pagan or any other demon worship mixed into my life and traditions. He has further confirmed this by showing me the confusion it creates for the children and the open doors to the enemy it creates for the rest of their lives and generations. God’s feasts/holidays were created by Him to lead us and our children to Him. We need to be the generation that finally chooses to worship in Spirit & in Truth and closes all inroads to the enemy that he uses against our children and the lukewarm believers around us to keep them asleep. But, that’s why we need the John 17 unity and the return of The Fear of The Lord which is coming in this new season. “To the pure all things are pure.” And in this I commend you Brother… Read more »
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 25, 2019 9:02 AM

Amen Beth: The Holy Spirit is certainly leading us in All Truth : We shall know the Truth & the Truth will set us free.

I am so encouraged by what you type and reading your reply comment.. there is a beautiful unity when brothers /sisters dwell together in unity thru the power of the Holy Spirit and he leads us in all truth. ..not swayed by the world & traditions of men. But firmly placed upon the Rock.

Hanukkah : the menorah burned for 8 nights miraculously even though there was only enough oil for one night..

Truly representing our precious Saviour… the Light of The World. He stepped down into darkness- opened our eyes to let us see….He tells us to be Salt & Light just as he was..Let our light shine.

Eldon
Eldon
December 25, 2019 3:28 PM
Anne and Beth: Thank you for your contributions in keeping this subject going. I don’t explain a lot in my posts in hope those who take note will seek further truth on their own. I Cor 10:11 states that the experiences of Israel were recorded for our instruction “upon whom the ends of the ages have come.” That is us, right now. There are many who just dismiss the O.T. as irrevalent to today. There were 3 main feasts that every male in Israel was commanded to observe; Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles. Leviticus 23 says these are the Lord’s feasts. Vs 31says Tabernacles shall be a perpetual statute through your generations. Application: If you are born-again you have celebrated Passover. If you are Spirit-filled with the evidence of speaking in tongues you have celebrated Pentecost. We have now entered the time of Tabernacles which speaks of; Unity, Ingathering, Glory, Oneness with Him, Latter Rain, etc. These 3 feast correspond to the Outer Court, Holy Place, and Holy of Holies. And further reveal fruitfulness as in 30-fold, 60-fold and 100-fold. We have come to the fulfillment of Isaiah 60:1-5. This directly corresponds to Jesus’ experience on the Mt. of Transfiguration as He began to become radiant. When we become His abode, He who is the light of this world will begin to radiate out from within us and we will become the light of this world, just as He declared. Peter’s shadow had nothing to do with a natural shadow, but was the outshining of the Presence who was abiding in him. Joel prophesied this last outpouring would be like the early rains and the latter rains combined. The latter rains were 7 times greater than the former rains. Get ready…it has already started in various parts of the earth. Passover… Read more »
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 25, 2019 8:49 PM

Eldon Thankyou for your input..and all that you have written typed. Blessings to everyone.

* Re Tabernacles in the Future. Zechariah Chapter 14 verses 16 especially – verse 21.

December 25, 2019 4:58 PM

Beth, I agree 100% with the date of Jesus’ birth presented in your link. I think it was maybe over ten years ago when I saw the astronomical sign for this on the internet. My dad also puts out a long list of verses, in Spanish, of why he believes Jesus was conceived during Christmas. In the future, I think I will celebrate the season like you do, with Jewish roots. Thanks for the post!

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 25, 2019 8:41 PM

Marcio Ferez Jr. Amein …Yehsua/ Jesus conception during Hanukkah = Kislev- (Hebrew calendar.) -December Gregorian Calendar.. very lovely Truth- Yeshua is the Light of The World… in him there is no darkness.

(Hanukkah) was also called the Feast of Dedication..( John Chapter 10 verses 22 & 23)verse 22: And it was @ Jerusalem the feast of the dedication,-(remembrance) and it was Winter.
Verse 23: And Yeshua / Jesus walked in the temple in Solomons porch.

Historically re- dedication of the Temple after Antiochus Epiphanes had desecrated the Temple in a certain year- sacrificed a pig to Zeus on the altar in the Temple..The Maccabees had to go about rededicating & cleaning up the temple- that is interesting to research also..

Wonderful your dad went to all the work putting out the long list of verses in (Spanish) of why he believed Jesus was conceived during the month of December- Kislev.

The word says there will be signs in the sun ,the moon & the stars , (astronomical sign) all put there by our Heavenly Father to point us to Yeshua /Jesus.= The Star Of Bethlehem ..The 3 wise men- Magi followed to announce the birth of Yeshua.( Mathew Chapter 2 verses 9 &10.)

December 23, 2019 10:22 PM

Celebrating the birth of Jesus has no problem. But the wording of ” Christmas ” has become a problem, because as it says in the video, it is the name of a devil. When the sound of “ merry Christmas ” is uttered, the devil named ” Christmas ” has a right to come to that person who utter that sound.

December 23, 2019 2:38 AM

I prefer Christmas to Xmas.
Even though the origins are questionable, Christmas is one of the few Holidays that Christians remember the word “Christ”.

December 23, 2019 3:29 AM

Dear Cunny Fred. 100% agreed. There is increasing pressure in Australia to remove the word CHRISTmas as a celebration from public life. We see the happy Holidays often used now. So I will celebrate CHRISTmas as a remembrance and celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ even if the date is strictly incorrect. Christmas means santa to many but does provide an opportunity/door to share our faith,
Merry CHRISTmas all readers

December 23, 2019 7:38 AM

Heed the warning of the video.

December 23, 2019 7:36 AM

cunny fred,
Please do not have anything to do with ” Christmas ” or ” Xmas ” . If you have nothing to do with ” Christmas ” or ” Xmas ” , then you are fine. If you have anything to do with ” Christmas ” or ” Xmas ” , whether you are fine or not fine, only the Lord Jesus know. The Lord Jesus never ask us to celebrate his birthday, for He is God, for He was not born to be God, for He was not created, for He is the creator.

December 19, 2019 11:29 AM

Thanks Christopher. For BTC to have gone up 30% to $11,300, then it would have gone up from around $8,700.

December 20, 2019 10:28 AM

Hi Christopher, thanks for sharing. Blessings,

December 1, 2019 1:54 AM
Thank you Christopher, you have such an amazing annointing for a time such as this. I thank God for you, well all of you on this group. The Lord gives me dreams and visions and great understanding about things pertaining to The Church, the antichrist, deception and the one-world government and religion but not so much as of yet concerning financial things. He always tells me not to worry and that He is my provider. In fact I believe that is why I was led to find your channel Christopher and one of the reasons I was led to this group of others with prophetic revelation concerning coins as I was told in 2010 to invest in Bitcoin but let others shame and scare me out of it. (the other reason I was led to this sight being James Bailey’s book which I am now pointing others near and dear to me to). So, I want to thank all of you so very much for being my siblings in Christ. I look up to all of you so very much. I am planning to focus just on Redcoin from here on out as I have gotten burned too badly trying to trade coins. I don’t have the time to focus on it like I should with the assignments He has given me. And, I have great peace in just focusing on not messing up this Reddcoin spike, or the several spikes that are to come. In regaurds to that I have one question: Since I only have about $1,000 in savings and I don’t want to mess this up. Do you think I should put it all into Reddcoin now or keep it in cash and wait for another drop since Christopher you said we are going lower first? James,… Read more »
ed h
December 3, 2019 3:55 PM

Beth,
As a single mom with $1000 in savings it would not be a good decision to buy RDD . It could go down from here very low. When RDD hits my lower targets, send me a message and I will send you 1M RDD.
No joke, you need to keep your savings for you and your son as a backup in case you need the funds. This should give you some relief of missing out.

December 12, 2019 4:16 AM

Dear Ed,

First of all please forgive me for not responding until now. I have a hard time with finding free time with being mommy and my own walk with attention Lord and keeping time for Him alone and with work to survive.

I was so moved by your comment that I teared up. I don’t even know what to say. I’m starting to cry right now just trying to think of what to say.

I will keep the money as emergency fund then like you say, at least until I can rebuild my emergency fund from all my surgery medical bills.

Jesus healed me on such a deep level with this comment of yours. The sheltering protective love of a Big Brother like Jesus has always been to me. I can’t quite put it into words.

December 12, 2019 7:05 AM

Beth,
Something about your first comment gave me a feeling of grace and blessing for you. You have my word that when RDD hits .0004 -.0002 ish that I will give you 1M RDD. I can’t even imagine how hard it must be to be a single mom. So here is my email Ed.visionwoodworks@gmail.com
I believe RDD will get there so we will be talking.

December 12, 2019 1:58 PM

Beth, when you have it, please copy your RDD deposit address here so others, like me, can send you RDD as well. God bless!

January 9, 2020 6:14 AM

RiKpENtDTVhuKgHjqGwNpqd5CwyY27y9P6

January 9, 2020 9:54 AM

Thanks, Beth! RDD is slowly on its way down now so we can buy lots more when it hits those low targets.

ed h
December 3, 2019 3:58 PM

Oh by the way do not buy FAZ. It is for day trading and you better know how to trade because that thing turns on a dime. So many better options than FAZ.

January 9, 2020 6:14 AM

RiKpENtDTVhuKgHjqGwNpqd5CwyY27y9P6

Jason V
January 9, 2020 10:38 AM

I would recommend sending TEST amounts when sending cryptocurrency just to be extra safe. Confirm that the other party got it then send larger chunks.

December 3, 2019 4:43 PM

Very kind Ed,
A wonderful offer
How low do you think RDD will go?
Phil

ed h
December 3, 2019 5:12 PM

Phil,
Any of these are possible. There is no more support if it hits .00032 area. The market will decide the floor.

December 17, 2019 6:29 AM

ed h,
Can you share the btc’s possible movement according to your charting skill? Btc now is $6884. What about your 11/11 vision 8300-2900, and the vision of 7300 + a red candle?

December 17, 2019 7:05 AM

William, we should expect some complicated price movements, in which these prices are fulfilled.

The market manipulators will trip, trap and frustrate investors, but it is still possible that we have a “price spike” before this prophetic downtrend.

December 17, 2019 11:02 AM

Thanks, cunny fred. Feb 5 is the Chinese New Year day. I just read something that each year 24 days before the Chinese New Year day , the bitcoin start to crash:
2014 , -23.13%, 24 days;
2015, -32.35%, 24 days;
2016, -24.19%,24 days;
2017, -56.39%, 30 days;
2018, -63.96%,25 days;

If it follows the same pattern, it could start to crash between 6-12 Jan 2020. If btc crash from 8300 to 2900, then it is -65%.

December 17, 2019 12:36 PM

William, thanks for sharing, that is good information for us to know and be aware of. Blessings,

December 17, 2019 11:27 AM

Thanks, William. Great info!

December 3, 2019 5:32 PM

Thanks Ed

December 2, 2019 1:22 AM

Hi Beth I can’t advise you as to what to do. When I don’t get an answer from the Lord I usually wait and keep praying. Go by how the Lord leads you on this. We are not all led to trade or buy the same way. Thank you for your encouragement, God bless you and your family. Christopher.

December 3, 2019 10:15 AM
Beth, First of all, all the glory to God. Without God and His revelations , we could really do nothing. With my own understanding about FAZ, according to the Lord’s revelation, DOW still needs to rise to all time high of at least 29,000. Plus, Phanuel saw FAZ $8.3x before its last reverse split. Unless my understanding is wrong, otherwise FAZ may need to drop down to $8.3x something. So FAZ still have long way to go. Current stock market may soon fall to 2150 ( S&P) maybe before the end of March 2020. Then S&P should rise to all time high again. It’s up to each individual to decide whether to catch this fall. With rdd, my son once received the revelation from the Lord about its btc price to sell . According to the number he received, if $100 put on the rdd now and when its price target has been met, it should become over $5m ( suppose the bitcoin price maintaining the same price). I don’t know how my son received this revelation, and I don’t know whether what he said is true or not. But I believe my son. Recently Christopher has shared his dream and revelation he received about rdd’s prices: $0.0005, $0.0004, $0.00027, $0.00017. Rdd currently is over $0.00065. If I do not own any rdd yet, I would spend 5% or 10% of fund to buy rdd when it reach $0.0004 – $0.0005, and put it away on my own laptop’s rdd core wallet, and only sell it when its reach the target price my son received. This part of fund is as an insurance just in case something go wrong, or need to pay extra tax bill. Then the remaining 90% , I would use them to catch rdd dropping to… Read more »
December 2, 2019 1:52 PM

Hello Beth. I will just show you something to consider. Look at the small rises in RDD price from baseline, right before it spikes:

Close up right before spike 1:

Close up right before spike 2:

RDD is still going down, but here are some prophetic prices, not including $0.0076 around a Christmas theme:

Ali
Ali
December 3, 2019 11:41 PM

Hey Marcio do you have the link for Christopher’s Christmas theme? Thanks

December 4, 2019 9:47 PM

I had an interesting dream this morning. I woke up, prayed about things other than finances, and then fell asleep again. The last thing I dreamt was the following:
I was flying closely over ocean water into an island cave. There were probably two small white animals in the water, maybe tortoises. There were also two women there who were very friendly with each other. One woman tried to grab one of the creatures. On the dry cave floor, I noticed small piles of pearl and diamond earrings, and gold cross necklaces. I asked them, “Why are women leaving their jewelry here?” Then I noticed that the entire cave floor was littered with gold jewelry and gold coins, as if washed up by a storm. So I started picking up the gold coins. Then a grouchy old nun came into the cave from some other entrance and said, “They’re all mine!” So I said, “Okay. I’ll donate some to you.” I continued to pick up the coins. EOD. Funny.

December 4, 2019 11:00 PM

Gold on the floor is bearish metals, after you arrive in the cave. Good dream with a lot of prophetic elements. SNS

December 5, 2019 11:32 PM

I think traveling closely over the water is short equities. Caves (below surface or support) are bearish. Once inside the cave there’s an emphasis of gold on the floor, so it sounds like bearish gold after equities drop. Picking the gold up is bullish, but that is interrupted by a bearish figure. Women and turtles are less clear in meaning. SNS

December 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Women might be sellers (short) while turtles are slow

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 6, 2019 1:46 AM

Does the cave and the gold on the floor mean gold will drop along a tunnel?

December 6, 2019 5:54 PM

I didn’t see a tunnel reference, but my assumption is that after you’re below equities support (arrive in cave) that metals drop to the floor. There’s no information in the dream what the “floor” represents, or how long it takes to get to the floor, so that has to be combined with other dreams to get to tradeable numbers in terms of shorting metals. SNS

December 6, 2019 2:02 PM

Thanks SNS for the correction. Tortoises live on land. They could have been white turtles in the water.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 5, 2019 1:29 AM

SNS, Would you mind interpret his dream in detail? Thanks!

Robert
Robert
December 4, 2019 5:17 AM
December 4, 2019 11:21 AM

Thanks, Robert!

December 3, 2019 1:45 AM

Hi I want to share a dream from over one year ago I believe about RDD dropping.

As posted on Z3News 14/8/2018 “I had a dream on 12/8/2018 (2 days ago here in Aus) that I didn’t share though I should have. RDD was 0.23 cents at the time. In the dream my Dad said “I’m going to get red hurts” as if he was talking about a movie or something. Then later in the night a dream of a friend being pushed off the stairs by someone and falling down (was high stairs). I thought they were dead but they turned out okay, then a woman said to my friend to get that office gear off you (a red suit I believe) before you drop like fire. So I thought it was about RDD, but I didn’t share my apologies. I have a lower target of 0.15 cents but not sure if this is a bottom. God bless. Christopher.”

So we went passed my low target I had at that time of 0.15 cents ($0.0015) and now we are at $0.00072. So “red hurts”, falling from the top of the stairs but being alive, then being told to get out of a red suit before you drop like fire were all strong warnings of a decline in RDD. Just wanted to share this again. God bless you. Christopher.

November 30, 2019 10:40 PM

That’s amazing Christopher, how detailed and explicit your dreams are. Thanks for sharing them with us brother. While reading your post I was reminded of a couple of dreams I had last night about bears. I don’t seem to get many prophetic dreams though I have been praying for more. Anyhow, in the first dream or scene, I saw a bear in the distance which amazed me because it was in a place where bears are not normally found. Next scene I am onshore somewhere and I see a boat coming to shore close to where I’m standing full of bears–maybe 4 or 5. There is no feeling of fear however. More of a playful, happy feeling. Perhaps an indication of progressively greater bear markets coming in the crypto and possibly stock markets as well. Blessings! Bill

November 30, 2019 11:47 PM

Being in a boat is holding a short position. SNS

ed h
December 2, 2019 8:20 PM

Christopher,
Just read this comment. Woah, check out my RDD chart. This is from May 2017. Basically the last stand for RDD before .00009. I have those exact numbers with TA.

December 3, 2019 1:18 AM

Wow very interesting thanks for sharing Ed. God bless you.

MattNZ
MattNZ
December 1, 2019 3:43 AM

Thank you for the update Christopher, it is very much appreciated.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 30, 2019 9:41 PM

Thanks Christopher,
Much appreciated
Phil

November 3, 2019 9:59 AM

Thanks Christopher. This is very helpful info. Just getting from there back up to the price targets you shared previously at about 1 cent would be about 20x increase.

November 3, 2019 9:42 AM

Christopher,
This confirms a chart I posted to a few friends 2 days ago. I was reluctant to post it here because I did not want RDD holders to react to the chart and sell.

MattNZ
MattNZ
November 21, 2019 8:03 AM

Any updates Christopher? I’m looking at the possibility of Dec 4th being the crypto low (bottom of the wave) as per my friend Chad’s dream. Dec 4th would also be 124 that Lois Vogel Sharp has been talking about. I don’t have anything personally. I’m just trying to piece things together. Anyone else with other ideas or input, please feel free to add.

JPS
JPS
November 22, 2019 8:43 AM

I have been hesitant to share this, but it seems to find confirmation, at least in direction of movement. About 3 Months ago, as I was waking up I heard the number 5999. I have been asking the Father for revelation and all I could come up with was a Bitcoin price. Several week later I awoke to the number 1204. I will be at the very least attentive to the price action of the crypto market on that day looking for 5999 Bitcoin with the good potential of being the bottom for this movement.

Colton
November 22, 2019 3:31 PM

1204 could represent the “1-2-4” timeline that Lois V Sharpe and Bo Polny talk about…. relating to the financial collapse and wealth transfer for God’s Kingdom. Could also be a date in early December or possibly both!

MattNZ
MattNZ
November 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Thanks for this JPS. We’ll see what the 124 range brings us.

November 21, 2019 8:27 AM

Hey MattNZ, On 22 May of this year I had a big red candle dream that I posted at the time. I have since had a confirming big red candle dream this past 17 October (it confirmed the original) I didn’t feel led to post at that time as I did not want to add to any confusion. This current dream was an awesome God dream too and tied into the fact that the sequence will take it into into the lower numbers that others have seen.

Also keep in mind Tim’s (z3) dream where it goes from the 7K+ range down into the lower numbers and then quickly back up from where it came.

Interesting range we are now in, that’s for sure. We need His wisdom!!

November 21, 2019 4:30 PM

There was a “50% drop in bitcoin (BTC) issuance during the 2016 halving of Bitcoin.

While issuance dropped from 1,314,000 to 657,000, the number of crypto buyers exploded from an estimated 3 million in 2015 to 35 million in 2017.

You could have taken advantage of the halving by buying names like:

Stratis, up 192,751%

Nxt, up 25,477%

Spectrecoin, up 27,352%

ReddCoin, up 323,810%

Verge, up 2,146,957%

Collectively, those coins would turn a small $500 investment in each to as much as $13.5 million in roughly 24 months.

Compare that to a $500 investment into bitcoin. Over that span, you’d have made just $42,174 at bitcoin’s peak. So you can see the real money is made in owning the tiny altcoins.” quote from crypto analyst T. Tiwari

November 21, 2019 4:32 PM

Another halving of Bitcoin is occurring during May of 2020. That could be the time when ReddCoin rises to $3:00 or more….

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 22, 2019 5:40 PM

Thanks Bob . Good info. I hope ETN , XLR and RDD do the same
Philip

November 21, 2019 8:48 AM

John,
Can you share the number you’ve seen and also the number other people seen?

November 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Hey John! Very cool about the confirming dream. I wanted to review your May 22 dream. Could you give a link to it or how to locate it in the comments please? Thanks brother!

November 22, 2019 7:47 PM
Bill F and William, Found it, don’t know how to do the link? So I just copied and will paste…. John McCanada May 22, 2019 6:22 PM Christopher Harris and Z3 family, I had an amazing God dream last night that I believe confirms some of CH’s dreams and others with regard to whats is coming. Currently I am out of crypto’s and on the sidelines in USD waiting for CH’s drop to get back into crypto’s. I lost some money on a trade I did recently that left me a bit frustrated. So I went to bed last night praying Lord I need to know what price points you want me to look for to get back into BTC/RDD. I already had buy orders set between $3600-$3800 BTC but wasn’t sure. Dream: I am watching a trading platform and I see a red candle starting to form. For some reason I am drawn to it and paying attention. It’s getting larger very quickly and I start thinking this is going down and down and down, it wasn’t stopping. It blasted through the 7,000’s and then the 5,000’s. I specifically saw the number $4,200 as it dropped past that very quickly and then blasted past another specific number I was given $3,250. It went into the $2,000’s (no specific number) and then did a retracement of $700 (that was given to me as a number). In the dream it was being reported as the largest red candle ever recorded in Bitcoins history. In the dream I was calling people from our Z3 group to see if they were able to catch this move. I remember thinking I wish I had my buy orders lower to catch these lows. In the dream I felt it was coming from a bart head… Read more »
November 22, 2019 8:29 PM

Thanks John! After I missed the last Btc capitulation to the low 3000’s, I prayed and felt the Lord told me it would go down to $2500 and then it went stratospheric and wandered for months. Faith must be tested to be authentic. So my question is whether it will go down that far in this cycle or will that occur much later after it hits $30K? Trying to set my Btc buy orders wisely as I’m sure many of you are too. Is anyone aware of any of Christopher’s revelations that might shed some light on this for us? Or anyone else’s dreams? Thanks!

November 22, 2019 8:45 PM

Bill F, that,s so cool. The wick went down to that general area of 2550 in the dream. But the base of the candle was in the area of 3250. The confirming dream I just had a month ago, showed there would be a short up swing after this candle and then a drop even lower. Other people have had BTC going to prices less then $1000 each. God bless.

November 25, 2019 1:44 AM

Dear John McCanada, how big was the upswing, when compared to the size of the initial red candle?

November 25, 2019 8:49 AM

Hey Cunny, in the dream the upswing number I saw went up to $4000 plus (as in $4,???) and then down.

November 25, 2019 9:50 AM

John,
Thanks for sharing. I have squeezed some fund trying to catch btc $2550. Then trying to resell it at $4k, then , using half of the fund buy back btc at about $2550, and using the remaining half to buy btc at $800-$1000. I remember Christopher has seen $800.

November 25, 2019 10:27 AM

Hey William, I didn’t use the exact 2550 BTC, I gave myself some wiggle room FYI -if that makes sense? Especially for that first down.

November 25, 2019 11:12 AM

If I catch btc 2550, I think I’ll turn it into rdd. May not be very interested in catching the btc up swing.

November 25, 2019 10:57 AM

John,
Your way does make sense.
For me, I think I have bought enough rdd. So I don’t mind if I may not catch the btc $2550. I even set up the buy order beginning from 2550 drawing down to 2480. Christopher has heard the price of $0.0004 and $0.0005 for rdd in the dream. But when btc drop to 2550, rdd price could be $0.000255.

November 25, 2019 2:00 PM

William, Christopher saw BTC at 2220 and then up to 4300 with RDD at $0.00145. That would be a very big jump for RDD. Then he saw RDD go down to $0.008 (BTC probably below 3800). Then BTC goes to 4400 and RDD at $0.089.

November 25, 2019 5:29 PM

Marcio,
Thank for refreshing our memories. Please keep doing this. When btc is $2550, rdd $0.000255 could happen or could not happen. If wanting to be sure , it is better to buy rdd when it drop to $0.0004-0.0005, because Christopher heard them in the dream.

November 25, 2019 5:31 PM

$0.008 should be $0.0008 ?

November 25, 2019 8:42 PM

William, yes, $0.0008. Thanks.

November 25, 2019 12:43 PM

Agreed William, we need to keep our eyes on RDD pricing also

Robson
Robson
November 29, 2019 9:40 PM

So you’re saying it went into the $2000’s then back up $700 from that number, correct? I’m just ensuring I understand retracement. Thanks for sharing 🙂 You mention Bart head formation (sorry, I don’t understand many terms although I research, I want to ensure I get it). This means it dropped into the neck then jumped way up for the head, then up and down for the hair, then back down for the neck again? Thanks again 🙂

MattNZ
MattNZ
November 21, 2019 6:44 PM

Thanks for this John. I’m traveling but will contact Chad also to see if he has any updates as well.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 6, 2019 7:51 AM

Christopher,
This confirms my post on August 23 where I was to transport my dgb holdings and then I saw rdd go down in another dream after. I wasn’t shown numbers though. What I want to add is the rdd drop appeared to be either a 3mth or 6mth chart on blockfolio. Hard to say which. Thanks for sharing.

Kristin
Kristin
November 6, 2019 2:31 PM

Hi, Kim – would you mind sharing what you saw regarding DGB?

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 7, 2019 3:56 AM

Kristen, here’s the initial post I made. After this dream I saw rdd red bar on blockfolio chart. I did move 150k dgb out but I put it into rdd thinking $.0008 was the bottom. I will be patient for the price to come to me before doing anything else. I believe dgb will be a good long term coin and eventually be very profitable. This was a personal instruction for me cause I had a lot in dgb at the time. Because I didn’t see numbers it was hard to interpret timing. God Bless.

Ed, yesterday I was resting and just started to fall asleep. I had a vision of a large moving truck pass by my home. The truck was white with blue letters. (Dgb related?) When it passed by my front window I only saw the letters TRANSPORT of the whole word transportation. I’m not sure of its meaning as of now. I currently hold around 200k dgb and am upside down $1300. If it means anything, the truck was passing my house from right to left.

November 16, 2019 7:54 PM

After doing a search for “DGB” someone posted these words on the forum sometime back: “I have low buys on BTC, LTC, PPT, XLR, DGB, and RDD.” My question: Is DGB a prophetic coin that someone got instruction to purchase at some point or other?

Kim, are you sure that you are being instructed to sell DGB? If so, I would wait until after the 20th when it starts to rise.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 17, 2019 6:24 AM
Bob, to be honest I only saw to transport it. I wasn’t sure at first of the meaning. Transport to usd or rdd? I had been praying about whether I should sell and buy rdd lower. It was a moving truck in my dream. However, timing was the key. I may have acted too fast but it has gone down considerably since my dream and I moved it. I left 50k in there. I bought based on Bo stating it was a good long term coin but not prophetic. I think he says it should rise some by end of year. I’m learning not to react and be more patient. God bless you and thanks. Kim I believe both Ed and Kristin had prophetic dreams of DGB. Kristin saw a large overnight spike and dump and Here’s Eds: Kristin, I also saw COB over $1. It was actually $1.15. Was in a vision not a dream. I also had a dream about DGB about a month or so back. In my dream I am driving the wrong way on the freeway , a Police officer pulls in front of me and slams on his breaks. I then exit the freeway. Now the scene changes and I am at a new job but the boss is not a very good organizer, I am getting bored and go to the bathroom. I make a note to myself that the bathroom door is only about 18 inches wide. I open the door and now walk down some steps to a new house.It is all white and blue. There are 3 people in there all dressed in white and blue. They introduce themselves as Debbie, Betty and George. So the interpretation so far is DGB moves down, me driving the wrong way.Then something happens… Read more »
November 18, 2019 12:40 AM

Thank you Kim for replying. It is so important to have a date attached to a vision or dream. I wonder if Ed could give us the date of this dream about DGB?

ed h
November 19, 2019 10:45 AM

Bob,
The dream was on 7/6/19. Still not in DGB yet

November 20, 2019 12:53 AM

Ed:

Watch DGB start rising on the evening of Nov. 20th and following….

Blessings, Bob

November 20, 2019 3:49 PM

My apologies. I should have said that DGB is guaranteed to start rising in the evening of the 20th. I did not realize that it would start rising sooner.

ed h
November 20, 2019 8:30 PM

Nice call Bob,
If DGB can break the 2 daily supports it could hit the .618 at the monthly. I would look to take some profits

michael c.
michael c.
November 20, 2019 6:46 PM

Bob, Why was dgb to begin rising today? I missed the discussion.
Thanks you

November 21, 2019 4:12 PM

Michael:

Someone I am in contact with got the advertisements by email from Stansberry Research about the Ron Paul meeting on the evening of the 20th where they would unveil the Master Token. They did not give away the name of the token in the advertisements but this person did some research using the little information given and zeroed in on what coin it would be….. the name of the token was discovered to be: DGB.

That is how I knew that the coin would rise on the evening of the 20th. I found out that the reason that it did start rising earlier is because in the morning of the 20th, subscribers to Crypto Capital, got the free report about DGB and were told it would be the Master Token talked about on the Ron Paul Conference Call.

So you can see, you do not always need a dream or a vision to invest in a coin, but sometimes some research will be even better…..

By the way, all subscribers who signed up to the Crypto Capital service got the free report which unveiled the Master Token to them. They had to pay $2,500 for an annual subscription.

Blessings to all, Bob

michael c.
michael c.
November 21, 2019 5:00 PM

Hi Bob,
Thank you for explaining. I like Ron Paul.

November 21, 2019 5:24 PM

It is possible that you may be able to find that conference call recording available to you. Search for it and see if you can find it. Try: http://www.ronpaul2019.com

Yes, you can access it from that URL above.

Tom
Tom
November 18, 2019 6:56 PM

I am always cautious when I hear dates attached to dreams and visions. It is not important to have dates attached to dreams and visions as you say. God almost never put dates on prophecies in bible.

November 19, 2019 12:48 AM

Tom: I am not talking about dates given within a prophecy or word or vision, but the date you see from the forum when it is posted. That date is very important. For example, some person had a word about gold a couple of years back, and the word was fulfilled some months later. That same word can be found by searchers now and if not for the date that the forum system puts on it, people may think it is for the future still. But those who have a head on their shoulders can do some research and figure out the word was already fulfilled and does not apply to the future anymore. Without the date, some people can make terrible choices. Thanks.

Kristin
Kristin
November 7, 2019 9:45 AM

Thanks for sharing, Kim!

November 18, 2019 4:53 PM

Reddcoin down 14% over night

November 19, 2019 7:52 AM

I expect more downside action here. BTC has dropped and the alts usually have been gaining during sideways action. Looks to me like smart money is getting out and retail is in panic mode.
If 8000 is lost 7600 is next. The volume on RDD has fallen off a cliff. The last 2 supports are the only thing keeping RDD from falling into .0004-.00026 area. If those do not hold we are looking at .00009 area. Yep, $100 will get you 1M RDD.

ChristineB
November 19, 2019 1:03 PM

Thanks Ed for the update – confirms some TA I am following.
Buying some RDD for one of my brothers and adding to my portfolio so have been studying TA and praying for the right entry price.
Ed, you are such a blessing and encouragement to others here buying/selling cryptos.

Jemba
Jemba
November 19, 2019 7:08 PM

I concur about Ed. He’s the best TA guy on Z3 and his selflessness in being willing to share his knowledge is remarkable and a testament to all!

November 19, 2019 8:42 PM

Jemba,
Thanks brother. Glory goes to God. I am just a regular guy. I love math and I prayed for God to show me the TA. I love it. Also I can’t thank.Richard from Z3 here enough, I was totally clueless, I did not even know how to copy and paste with my mouse. I was as green as they come. A complete stranger that I never met helped me get started and even gave me 2 ETH That is the kind of people on here.
So yah, I am more than willing.to help anyone who wants to learn. Learning how to read the charts and do TA is life changing. I am.no smarter than anyone here, if I can do it so can anyone else.
I know there are people who have lost money, this bear market has been a serious blessing if you traded it. There is still time. Even if this turns out to be wave 2 on BTC wave 3 will be awesome and even then we have 5 waves up on 3 so there are 5 chances to trade RDD or any other coin as well.

November 20, 2019 1:49 PM

Ed H,
I also concur with everyone else here too you have helped me a lot with your TA tips and advice. It would seem the Lord has gifted you in this area. I have tried to learn some of this and it’s not easy for me. So just wanted to say thank you !

November 20, 2019 4:12 PM

If you ever need help you can send me an email. Ed visionwoodworks@gmail.com
It all started with Jeremiah 33:3

November 20, 2019 5:24 PM

Thanks Ed
You are appreciated. We have a calling to be Joseph’s so we can all fund end times ministries. This is for God’s work. I could be dead in 10 years and I can’t take $$$ to my grave. Effective stewardship is important.
God bless all,
Phil

November 20, 2019 8:04 PM

Ok thanks Ed! I just may do that.

November 19, 2019 7:26 PM

Yes I too second that emotion! Thanks again Ed for your great teaching and input here. You are an awesome brother!

ChristineB
November 19, 2019 7:19 PM

Well stated Jemba!
“Virtual hugs” to all:)

ed h
November 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Wow ChristineB thanks. Can you feel the virtual hug I just gave you?
This is RDDs last support area.
There is also a 1.272 fib expansion level at .0003389. Not shown on this chart. Volume today so far about $39,000 back then $9,600,000

Jemba
Jemba
November 19, 2019 7:02 PM

If RDD drops to those low low levels, question will be if they’ll be meaningful volume to capitalize. With some of the Alt coins, when price has dropped precipitously, trading volume and activity virtually disappears.

November 19, 2019 2:34 PM

I certainly hope I can buy one million for one hundred dollars. That would be a nice addition to my holdings.

November 19, 2019 2:35 PM

RDD is up 6% today in USD prices.

SAC
SAC
November 19, 2019 5:46 PM

Was at its lowest point all year early this morning.

Johnson
Johnson
November 19, 2019 12:58 PM

This is a good thing Imo and should be encouraged it to lower. Means more profits for us

November 19, 2019 12:26 PM

Thanks for the update Ed!!

November 19, 2019 5:33 PM

If I have my EW count correct, I am looking for a bounce here to 8200-8600 then a drop to about 7600-7400. . My thoughts at this time.

ed h
November 20, 2019 2:09 PM

BOOM 8228 hit today.

Robson
Robson
November 4, 2019 6:11 AM

Wow, and I thought 8 was the bottom! This is concerning given I first got in at . 0040 I wonder how long this will take, or if it will take? If we will be a functioning nation by the time it’s sell time… Many thoughts with this stunning revelation. Thank you kindly for sharing

November 3, 2019 4:44 PM

Thanks Christopher,
I am in for the long run. So I’m not selling RDD. Low prices give me the option to buy cheaper. On Sunday I read some of your articles on Christianpost.com.au . Really excellent and well written. Well done, Philip

Carl
Carl
October 29, 2019 10:02 PM

I had a dream about Reddcoin last night (10/29) that I believe will be an encouragement to others who had their holdings in Cryptopia as I believe that even in what happened, God still works all things together for our good for those who love him as were reminded in Romans 8:28.

In my dream I had logged onto the Reddcoin website. Their site was updated so I could check my balance online. I saw that I had $77,000 and change availble, and this was the end of the dream. I wasn’t given any dates.

I had left around 15,400 + shares on Cryptopia from what I remember.

Now the dream makes sense if those shares were transfered back from the law fim who is in charge of the consolidation if the price was around $5 then it would be a little over $77,000.

Richard
Richard
November 20, 2019 11:38 PM

That would be awesome as I’m not the only one that I know of who had reddcoin on there when they shut down.