Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

February 28, 2019 8:56 AM
Z3 Family, I would like to share some things with all of you that I received from The Lord regarding Reddcoin over the past 2 days. I have been away with my family and in a place where I believe it was God’s timing that I not get caught up with the busyness of life and be able to receive what He wanted to show me. I have shared these things with one of the main authors on Z3 and they’ve encouraged me to share. But at the same time I was still hesitant to share for different reasons (mainly I did’t want to contribute anything wrong, but also the enemy tried to raise a feeling of greed within me to keep this to myself). I asked The Lord if I should share these things and He said “These aren’t only for you”. So now I feel I must be obedient and share them with you as we are the children that have been chosen by our Father to further the Kingdom with this coming financial blessing from Heaven. I have been following this website for just over 12 months now, and following all of the crypto currency posts, along with some of the others. But I have only just this year been contributing in the comments section. You contributors are so amazing and have challenged me and helped me greatly during this time. So thank you all, would be a great blessing to meet you all one day. I read recently on someone else’s comment that it seems God is revealing this crypto timeline to us backwards and this has been the case for me also. He reminded me that the Hebrew language is read backwards and in the same way as we read His language he is revealing… Read more »
Joe Phelps
July 15, 2019 2:06 PM

Jason AU–I’ve reviewed your Feb 28th post a number of times. Also I’ve prayed about it and sought the Lord. Also counseled with Ed H and have determined that the Lord our God has given you the plan I’m going to follow for selling my RDD. Over the past 9 months I’ve purchased RDD from .005 to .0011. Setting up a good war chest in preparation of our Lord fulfilling what he has promised.
I only has two small dreams about RDD–one was in detail how I’m supposed to split and invest the proceeds between our current needs, plans and metals to be used after the dollar crashes. The last one was a huge sigh flashing up 1700%. I didn’t understand it but when I got to work on that day up 1700% was exactly $5.00 RDD.
The waiting is difficult–but clearly understand that our Lord is NEVER late and all of this is completely in HIS hands. I can not influence this process in any way, except praying for HIS protection and converting my views and inputs to only see from HIS perspective.
Every time I check the newest comments there is always another post speculating on timing and price–I have a perfect peace that HIS plan will be fulfilled in HIS perfect timing, no matter how long it takes.
My flesh gets in the way often but–If I can trust HIM with my salvation, I can surely trust HIM with the end time funds to fulfill what I believe is my calling.
Blessings to you and your family as we wait on our Lord who never fails.

Marcel J
Marcel J
July 26, 2019 10:50 PM

Hey joe do you believe we will still be able to buy metals at that time?

Joe P
July 28, 2019 4:50 AM

Marcel J— I plan on purchasing metals directly after the rise of RDD. If the price is higher, so be it. It will be better than holding dollars in the near future.

March 7, 2019 11:45 PM

Jacob, have you asked the Lord what would be the BTC range for the RDD 1 cent spike?

March 8, 2019 8:52 PM

Not sure if it helps but he said it would rise from the “current range” which on February 28th was in the 3800’s. I’m not sure what is considered a range in crypto but I’d guess between 3600-4000 in btc so it seems like it’s close. We shall see

March 9, 2019 12:15 AM

Thanks, Ali, but it looks like his “current range” was referring to the current range of RDD. I wanted to know if he had confirmation on the BTC price range when RDD goes to 1 cent.

March 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Hi Marcio, I have not received a BTC range for the 1cent increase. It could be any time now. But once we reach it I believe that we will have to test upcoming resistance (maybe $4K?), and after we fail to break through that, we would move down to the $3.6K that I saw. (To be in position for our sell orders of $1) This would also fulfill what Christine Beadsworth saw ‘As Bitcoin falls Reddcoin will continue to rise’. I’ve been changing sell orders often too brother, it looks like nothing is happening, but it’s going to look that way until it happens abruptly. God Bless you.

March 9, 2019 10:49 PM

Thanks, Jacob! My latest BTC pathway is also like yours, to bounce off 4.2 K (very close to 20 week moving average) and then head for 3.6 K.

LORD, LORD Jesus, let there be no more delay.

March 2, 2019 4:15 AM

The double pump you speak of from $1 to $3 reminds me of the chart I saw in my dream. Picture a line graph, one dot represented $1 then the next dot on the next line dropped below $.10 cents. Right after it it went higher than $1. Closer to $3. I interpreted as $5 but $3 seems a lot more reasonable now. Perhaps this confirms that.

March 2, 2019 10:25 AM

Ali, your description of the three dots seem to be connected like a line in the shape of a check mark, with no bottom flat line. Thanks.

March 2, 2019 10:51 AM

Or an inverted ladder

March 2, 2019 5:15 PM

Picture what the Letter “M” look like on a line graph except a very thin M

March 3, 2019 5:26 PM

Ali, thanks for describing your line graph.

March 1, 2019 9:21 AM

Hi Jacob, thank you for sharing these awesome insights.
Also, thank you for the confirmation above in your posting: RDD at $1 range is $3.6k BTC range. On December 28th I posted to Phanuel & Z3 family that I saw 3615.54 at what looked like a bottom of an inverted ladder (V) and then woke up instantly with that number kind of flash before me. Sensed it was BTC in relation to RDD , since I had been praying for an RDD dream at that time.
Abundant Blessings

March 3, 2019 12:13 AM

Thanks so much for sharing ChristineB, I have been pondering your vision. Do you think it is possible that the 3615.54 is the trigger price for the inverted ladder of RDD? Just makes sense to me especially after reading Ali’s comment above. But I could be wrong in this interpretation. I just felt to share. God Bless you

March 4, 2019 11:03 AM

A Fun Fact for the day: BTCUSDT Chart has Bitcoin almost finishing the bottom point of an long ranging Inverse Head & Shoulders (starting Dec 24). I moved the right shoulder point to 3615/March 5, and it makes much more pretty symmetry with the left shoulder.

IF the inverse H&S pans out, the target price for BTC would be about 5008 USDT. This would be about a 20% jump for BTC. Assuming RDD at least 3X+ more movement in correlation (often we see 3-6x), RDD could go up to .0020USD from market forces alone conservatively.

If BTC continues from this range (5100) to 6500USD and then 10000USD before any major correction, It could certainly set up Renee’s word of RDD continuing upward when Bitcoin starts to fall. Interesting!!

March 5, 2019 11:35 AM

I’m not convinced this little BTC run is not going to turn downward toward the 3600 level. It feels like a pump and dump. The dump of course would be the fuel for the Altcoins to take off.

March 5, 2019 8:22 PM

Scott the dump just happened. BTC down to $3.5K in the space of less than an hour

March 5, 2019 10:00 PM

Really? Which exchange? I didn’t even notice!

March 5, 2019 9:03 PM

Just went straight back up.

March 5, 2019 10:28 PM

Hi Jacob AU! Does this mean the 3615 target has been met?

March 6, 2019 3:17 AM

I’t was on coinmarketcap daily chart. There’s a lot of volume today it’s gone back up now. It dropped so quickly it didn’t even stay around 3.6k. I’m not sure exactly where we go from here but I’m feeling like something is definitely going to happen soon.

ed h
March 5, 2019 3:45 PM

Scott,
I agree. Not sure if I am correct but take a look. This on XBT so the numbers are a bit off BTCUSD. https://www.tradingview.com/x/3S9iyZgf/

March 5, 2019 4:21 PM

Yay, charts!! I am very intrigued by Elliot Waves, but absolutely have not figured it out. So many of my pathways have not followed through. I think I start too zoomed in.

So you think it could sink even farther? What if your (3) could be a (C) the end of an A-B-C correction ending at the 3615? Yours could certainly pan out as James often says these target numbers are often signposts on the way up or down, not destinations.

How did you create the link without publishing publicly? Thanks!

March 6, 2019 11:20 PM

It’s looking like the 3615 target for BTC might be for another time. A smaller inverse Head & Shoulders is almost complete (inside the bottom of the right shoulder of the larger inverse H&S mentioned above – phew). Small H&S target is 4084. Larger H&S completes around 4236 with a potential upwards target of 5032. *Not financial advice, lol.

John T
John T
March 5, 2019 9:38 PM

Hi Scott,

BTC weekly Stoch RSI is about to change momentum and turn downwards. There had been a huge dump historically every time the weekly Stoch RSI moves down so I do agree with you that a large dump is most likely coming soon. However, I don’t agree altcoins would take off. Everytime btc drops say 3%, most altcoins would get dumped by more than 3%.

March 5, 2019 10:12 PM

Thanks John T! I’m still pretty much a Noob so I am still learning all these nuances. But yes, I agree with you the Alts move at an accelerated pace in the direction of BTC, up or down.

I don’t think the Alts will move first, but as a domino effect once BTC hits the next landing. I am basing this on nothing concrete, other than the idea that the fuel for RDD and a few choice others (as shared from dreams) are being stored currently (as in a gas can). The only fuel for RDD right now is it’s pair, BTC. So that is the only place (on Bittrex at least) it can come from.

More a pragmatic take, not so much a technical one.

March 3, 2019 3:23 PM

Hi Jacob, honestly I would be making an assumption if I were to say a definite yes. Given Ali’s posts – maybe.

This is definitely a puzzle and we have been given only so many pieces (revelatory posts) regarding RDD – the timing and size of the waves.
God Bless you as well.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 2, 2019 3:49 PM

CB & Marcio, at the 4 min Mark on “The Moon” you can see his yellow support line for BTC is about $3620. BTC price in Green top left of screen.
(4:03). For the inverted ladder… 10 or 11 March?

March 2, 2019 8:47 PM

Matt, the way I see it, if it is for this March, the bottom of the inverted ladder with BTC at $3615 and RDD at $1 would be at end of March, maybe 29/30, to fulfill Christopher’s end of March much higher price and for it to be after ChristineB’s daughter’s birthday on March 27. I would think RDD at 1 cent to be reached any time from now to Phanuel’s March 6 (with day after Tim’s 5,4,3,2,1,0 revelation), Christopher’s early March rise, and first wave by ChristineB’s daughter. Also, I’m expecting a BTC/RDD bottom around March 15 per ScottyAUS. This is a lot to hope for! 🙂

Milton
March 1, 2019 11:03 AM

ChristineB,

3615 BTC-value and an RDD value of 1.96 USD gives 0.0005421 btc for 1 RDD. Maybe the 3615.54 that you got?

That’s close to your 2.22 usd for RDD but maybe as a safe indication to also have as a limit sell order?

I am saying this because I had a similar experiece as yours also with an instant flash at waking up after having been asked BTC-value in combination with RDD. I asked for RDD-value in usd. This is what I got with the flash: 5517,29.
For me that makes 5517 usd BTC-value with 2.9 usd RDD-value and translates to 0.0005256 btc for 1 RDD. Different price level but similar showing in the flash. I am in EU so decimal point is actual a decimal comma.

I must say that this what I saw fits the values in Jacob AU’s 3rd point.

March 1, 2019 1:57 PM

Hi Milton,

Thanks for sharing your similar experience re. the instant flash – so encouraging.
I believe my 3615.54 has to do with RDD @ $1.00, since it ties in with others revelations of RDD @ $.00028 BTC. $3615.54 BTC x .00028 = $1.01 RDD.
The $2.22 RDD is Christine Beadworth’s dream/revelation.

It is interesting to say the least how our Father in heaven is giving all these confirmations regarding RDD from all over the globe. He is so good and holy.

March 1, 2019 2:11 PM

Sorry… typo – should be “Christine Beadsworth”

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
March 8, 2019 12:44 PM

Hi again ChristineB!

During my prayer time this morning I was reminded to read ChristineB’s pregnancy dream.
I had a dream last night where I was buying a 2bed/2bath condo and I thought in the dream to rent the condo per room at $1000/month. When I was pondering on this dream seeking for the interpretation from the Lord it was impressed on me to divide the potential investment in half or separate it into two. Then I was reminded of the post where I had read you had a pregnancy dream since I actually had another dream on 2/20/19 that I was pregnant with my 4th child.

Could you please share your pregnancy dream with me?

Thank you so much in advance.

God bless!

March 8, 2019 12:49 PM

Hi Francy,
Cool dream. It was Christine Beadsworth who had the pregnancy dream.
Blessings

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
March 8, 2019 12:52 PM

Oh sorry for the confusion. I thought you were the same person.

Milton
March 1, 2019 11:09 AM

..or maybe even with the 3rd spike a rdd value of 29 usd (0.005256 btc) @ a BTC value of 5517 usd.

March 1, 2019 11:37 AM

Thanks for clarifying what you saw about BTC at $3,615.54. Since you saw that on Dec 28, BTC has remained in a narrow range from about $3300 to $4200, so there hasn’t been a lot of room to form the inverted ladder bottoming at $3,615.54, but based on your comment today, it sounds like you’re expecting the ladder to start from a higher price. Is that right?

Christopher Harris shared on Jan 28 seeing a BTC chart showing a long diagonal decline going for quite a while then he saw the BTC price was $3150 and RDD was $0.0018, but it sounds like these are two different events since the bottom prices are different.

March 1, 2019 2:05 PM

James, yes that would be my interpretation since the ladder looked like a “V” with 3615.54 at the bottom. Therefore the left of the ladder plays out first with an unknown higher price down to 3615.54 and then up again to the right to an unknown higher price.

Brian C
February 28, 2019 12:08 PM

Jacob, thank you for sharing. When you mentioned that the first rise will be up 1000% to around $0.01 and that it will “stay there a short while” until the next jump to $1.00 What do you believe / discern the “short while” will be? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month?

If you look at the price history of RDD, every time it hit over $0.01 it lasted only a day or two and the came crashing down afterwards. Based on history, one would think that after hitting $0.01, RDD would go back down until the “whales” come in to take it to $1.00 (at some later date). I’m curious what your thoughts are. Thanks

February 28, 2019 10:10 PM

Hi Brian, I believe it will be less than a week but I’m not sure exactly how long.

February 28, 2019 4:32 PM

Brian, until Jacob answers you, you can read what Scott wrote on August 22, 2018 (I believe it was for the situation you’re asking about), and Renee’s response:

Brian C.
Brian C.
February 28, 2019 5:08 PM

Thanks Marcio. That’s helpful.

February 28, 2019 5:48 PM

Hi all,
I’m looking for some advice on getting a new email for crypto. I was reading about proton email? I was also listening to Teeka Twiari from Palm Beach investments, well his phone was hacked because at&t did not ask whomever hacked him for the special code to make changes to his phone. But anyway he is now recommending possibly getting a second phone like a tracfone where you pay for the minutes with a phone card. Then you only use that phone for your crypto stuff your aunthenticator etc and then also not have the email associated with crypto on the tracfone? So just wondering what you all think?

Lolu
Lolu
February 28, 2019 6:28 PM

Corrine, I second this. I’ve also been looking at getting an exclusive email for crypto. Proton mail looks secure but the fact that it was developed by CERN scientists really bothers me knowing how much evil they are involved with. If any one knows an alternative, please share.

Andrew
Andrew
March 1, 2019 4:02 PM

Lolu: I would like for you to show me the evil that the CERN scientists are involved with. Do you have some evidence of this? Can you find some evidence that is reflected on some websites so we can read about it? Thanks.

Lolu
Lolu
March 1, 2019 4:21 PM

Hi Corrine and Andrew:
If you look at the app description on Google playstore, it states they were founded by CERN scientists in 2013.

I appreciate that not everyone will see it this way but it looks like CERN might be actively trying to open portals to other dimensions.I also watched a breakdown of the movie titled Symmetry that was acted inside CERN’s Large Hadron Collider and that convinced me they are up to extraterrestrial research ( unfortunately i can’t find that link now).

Here is a video by Steve Quayle on CERN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-adgSd_645I

and another that you might find useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rafFM-NzWjI.

God bless.

Andrew
Andrew
March 2, 2019 2:12 AM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, but does the CERN involvement in these things impact the genius that is inherent in the protonmail system? I am sure that there are lots of companies our there whose products are used by millions of people with no problems, but yet those companies are involved in other things or back some other things that we as Christians would disagree with, but that does not affect the goodness of their other products or their usefulness. The use of the FREE version of protonmail does not give CERN any money, and in fact can be a way to plunder the CERN Egyptians because you are using the FREE version only. 😉

Andrew
Andrew
March 2, 2019 2:14 AM

Furthermore, are you sure that the app is made by the same people who give us the protonmail system via a website, and not the Google Play Store?

Lolu
Lolu
March 2, 2019 3:30 AM

Well, there’s an argument to be made that if we are being choosy about everything, we won’t use most things. It’s is just that the CERN link has always bothered me in a way I can’t really explain. Of course, if someone else has no problem with it, then they are free to use it.

Also, in my opinion, when something is free, somehow you are the product, especially in the tech world. At least we have an idea of Google’s and Facebook’s motivation for doing some of the things they do, what is CERN’s? Maybe I’m overthinking this but I’m deeply suspicious of tech these days as there’s always another angle hidden from the public.

The web version is the same as the mobile app. There was even a collaboration with MIT scientists at some point.

Ultimately, it boils down to personal conviction. All I know is I keep opening free proton emails and keep deleting them because it doesn’t sit well with me. Right now I trust God to keep my cryptos safe and also use outlook email + authenticator+IP whitelisting.

God bless.

SAC
SAC
March 2, 2019 11:34 AM

Lolu –
Dr. Tom Horn also did a vast amount of research on the potential of the CERN collider system opening portals into other realms and dimensions, and the possibility of releasing alien entities. He said that even the opening ceremonies of the CERN system had very demonic actions and symbolism.

March 2, 2019 11:37 AM

Oh, Godless scientists. Just sin once and you open a portal into the demonic realm.

February 28, 2019 8:37 PM

Hi Lolu,
I have not come across anything else that seems as secure at the proton mail. I was not aware that scientists from
CERN developed it though…

Andrew
Andrew
March 1, 2019 3:42 PM

You can use Google Authenticator on your Google Chrome browser and you do not have to mess around with a phone with any of your exchange accounts.

Robert
Robert
March 2, 2019 7:17 AM

I think that Corrine refers to SIM hijacking where a hacker pretends to be you and moves your current phone number to another cellular carrier and the special code is used to confirm your identity when porting your phone number. With the phone number the hacker can access the e-mail and then the exchange account. Not that the phone as device was hacked. Google Authenticator is not tied with the phone number but with the device. Of course that if the phone’s operating system is infected with viruses then a hacker can access the e-mail and Google Authenticator codes. I searched in chrome web store for Authenticator but I didn’t find any Google Chrome browser extension made by Google itself. Those third-party apps don’t seem very trustworthy.

March 2, 2019 12:27 PM

Hi Robert,
Yes, what you described is what happened in that case with Tikka Tiwari .. so by getting a Tracfone and putting your google Authenticator on that phone and then putting your email associated with your crypto account on a different phone probably the cell phone you use all the time. And if crypto exchange wants a phone number then you put your Tracfone’s phone number on exchanges because that is a non published number not associated with your name. This is my understanding of what Tikka was recommending.. would like to know your thoughts?
Blessings,

Robert
Robert
March 2, 2019 6:18 PM

Tikka’s recommendation is good. A clarification for others who may not have understood: it’s about different phone numbers not phones as devices. For e-mail a simple solution is to use an e-mail service provider that doesn’t require a phone number like proton e-mail. I think that if the two-factor authentication is enabled on both e-mail account and crypto exchange account, even if the number is ported it will be more difficult to be hacked. You have also to consider that even if you take all the security measures, you can still lose the coins because the crypto exchanges can be hacked. If you don’t have a specific reason to keep the coins on the exchange, the safest is to keep every coin in its own official wallet on a dedicated clean computer only for crypto to avoid viruses.

March 4, 2019 4:07 PM

Thanks Robert! What is a good thing to run on my cell phone to make sure I don’t have viruses on it?

Robert
Robert
March 5, 2019 1:01 PM
Hi Corrine, It’s important to have a clean phone especially if you use it to access on crypto exchange account or the e-mail associated with a crypto exchange account or if you use the phone as a modem to access the internet. You also need to take into account that if you connect your phone to an infected computer using a data cable, viruses are also copied on the phone although the phones and computers have different operating systems. If you browse on the internet with your phone you can infect it even if you have an antivirus. Also many software from Google Play have viruses although are verified by Google. It’s good to have a phone to use only for crypto. I don’t have any antivirus on the phone because I don’t open any website and I didn’t installed any software on it. For many years the best antivirus testing laboratories are AV-Comparatives https://www.av-comparatives.org/ and AV Test https://www.av-test.org/en/ This labs periodically publish test results and make rankings. You can check on their sites what are the results with the antivirus detection rates. From AV-Comparatives Mobile Security: Platform/OS: Android Mobile; Review Release date 2018-08-08; Bitdefender, G DATA, Trend Micro – Protection Rate 100%; Kaspersky Lab, F-Secure – Protection Rate 99.9%; Avira 99.8%; McAfee 99.6%; Avast, AVG 92.3%. From AV Test: Android: November 2018: Detection over 98% with the same Protection Score: Trend Micro Mobile Security, Sophos Mobile Security, Norton Mobile Security, McAfee Mobile Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, GData Internet Security, F-Secure Mobile Security, Bitdefender Mobile Security, AVIRA Antivirus Security. Almost every vendor a free version of antivirus and also a paid antivirus. If you have Android you can check on Google Play which of them are free. A good free antivirus for mobile is Bitdefender Antivirus Free. I installed it… Read more »
March 7, 2019 6:45 AM

Robert,
Thank you so much for such a informative post! Great information…I would never guess that English is not your native language, you write very well. Blessings,

March 2, 2019 10:38 AM

Hello Robert. Could you check if this Authy for PC looks legit?

Robert
Robert
March 2, 2019 12:06 PM

Hi Marcio. Every time you want to install an application you have to do download it from the official website and you need to be sure that it is the official website because using google search engine often goes to other sites. Frequently hackers create websites with installers repacked with viruses that can be found with search engines on the first page. I did some tests with such installers in a virtual machine.
The official website for Authy is https://authy.com/ and if you click on the Download button from the top right of the page and then if you scroll down and click on the button under the “Use Authy in your Chrome browser” we see that the link is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/authy/gaedmjdfmmahhbjefcbgaolhhanlaolb?hl=en
This is the same link as yours, so is legit. The ?hl=en at the end of the link is just a code used by google to define the web interface language to be English.

March 2, 2019 12:21 PM

Thanks, Robert!

Jay Messina
Jay Messina
March 2, 2019 12:13 PM

Marcio, just to let you know, I use Authy to access my account with Gemini. I’ve had it for around a year, and I haven’t had any issues with it. God bless.

Mr.Maal
Mr.Maal
March 2, 2019 8:34 PM

I also use Authy, and find its ease of use helpful when logging onto gemini, or coinbase.

March 2, 2019 2:30 PM

Jay, I’ve also used Authy on my phone with no problems, and I like that it’s not all Google, like Google Authenticator on Google Chrome. That’s too much control. The hacking with the Coinomi customer goes back to having password phrase being spell checked by Google. Coinomi admitted that there was a problem and supposedly fixed it, but will not admit to customer’s credibility and responsibility to his stolen crypto, but thank him for alerting to the problem.

March 1, 2019 7:44 PM

Thanks for sharing that Andrew. Sounds like a great idea.

March 1, 2019 4:03 PM

Great news! Thanks, Andrew.

February 28, 2019 8:03 PM

That sounds like a great idea to me. I wonder if you even need a phone line because the smart phones have a feature that can be enabled allowing phone calls over a wifi network, no cellular data required. So if you use a second phone and only turn it on when logging into crypto sites, it seems like that would be safe, but I could be wrong since I don’t know much about how that stuff works.

February 28, 2019 8:35 PM

Ok thanks James for your input, I appreciate it.

February 28, 2019 9:04 PM

On second thought, I think a phone line is needed to activate a separate Google authenticator account, so a pre-paid phone card might be the cheapest way to do that. I like the idea a lot for the added security.

February 28, 2019 9:13 PM

I thought it was a great idea too for increased security. I will be looking into this further.

February 28, 2019 10:50 AM

Thanks for sharing these great insights Jacob. Your prices confirm what others have received and your insights into the sequence and timing are especially helpful.

February 28, 2019 10:20 AM

Jacob, thank you brother for passing on such amazing revelations. Given that these revelations are in reverse order, it appears that we are very close to see the beginning. I wanted to add that I prayed about whether RDD would go back down to being close to 10 cents or 1 cent after the $1 rise, and I received three confirmations in a row that it will be closer to 1 cent. I believe, from what Scotty and Ali saw, that at the immediate post drop level, it would be 10 cents, but it will go down closer to 1 cent (1.4 cents??). This is important since it is almost a 10 fold difference. However, each person needs to pray about it for personal confirmation with the Lord and tell us as well for group confirmation. God bless us all greatly!

February 28, 2019 10:20 PM

Awesome thanks Marcio, I was sensing it was closer to that as The Lord doesn’t do anything in lesser measure when it comes to blessing. I’ll be looking to average my buy orders around 2 cents.

February 28, 2019 11:42 PM

Jacob, since at that point, we will be buying a huge number of RDD, I will also take Ed’s advice and ladder my buys as it goes down below around 4.5 cents to around 2 cents. This will reduce elevating prematurely the RDD price as we all buy back RDD.

December 20, 2018 7:11 AM

In a dream last night I saw a forum with people talking and it was Christmas themed with snow and stuff in the design of the forum. People were talking about Bitcoin, the price was at $5,000 and they were talking about it going to $5,450 and I saw RDD was at 0.76 (cents I believe). I also saw after this scene $11,200 BTC.

I was initially reluctant to share this because I have seen some other figures of 1 cent RDD around 11k BTC so I wasn’t sure if this fit in and I am not as sure about this dream, but I’ll share it anyway. God bless you.

John T
John T
December 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Hi Christopher,

Do you feel any sense of urgency in the dream that it is happening soon? The Christmas you saw may be next year or 2 years down the road since no date was given. I just want to confirm, do not want to Fomo again like the past few times when everyone was expecting Rdd, ETN and COB to moon soon but is taking much longer than we expect. We bought in at a much higher price compared to now. Thank you and God Bless.

December 23, 2018 8:40 PM

Hopefully soon John! No I don’t have an indication of timing on this other than the forum was Christmas themed. One day the waiting will be over and things will start really moving. God bless.

February 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Hi everyone, yesterday I had a dream and I saw the market was up, then it went down something like 59% and BTC was 3-3.2k. This would be a decline from $8,000 to $7,600 area to 3-3.2k. I have seen $7,400 to $7,600 area BTC earlier. I could only be seeing part of the decline in the dream and not necessarily from the top.

I have previously seen a continued decline in BTC to 3.2k area and RDD was 0.18. I think this would be after a rise in RDD as we are currently at 0.12. So we could have a temporary rise in BTC/RDD followed by another drop (potentially 0.18 a good re-entry).

Regarding possibilities for March which I think will be a good rise (if it is this March): we could see a move up to 5.5k area BTC and 0.76 RDD, or we could go higher to $7,600 to 8k like I have seen (80% move up in BTC), but I have also seen higher at 10-11k. The numbers I have seen frequently range from 0.71 to 0.76 cents area for RDD and 1 cent to 1.4 cents. I don’t know how big of a rise will occur March (if it’s the right one), the first was decent enough for me to log on the exchange and consider selling, and the second I knew would be much bigger at the end of March (I don’t know how much) which is what I said in the dream. I have other figures also of a 4-5 cent move. Something to consider. Please seek the Lord. God bless. Christopher.

February 27, 2019 8:46 PM

Thanks for sharing these new insights Christopher. The price targets and re-entry prices are all very helpful. I appreciate how you are being careful to identify the parts you know and the parts you don’t know because it helps all of us avoid adding our own wrong assumptions. Would be awesome if it is this March.

February 27, 2019 10:44 PM

Thank you, Christopher, for tying up your latest revelation with the older ones. In conjunction with what Jeff W just revealed and ChristineB, we have a much better picture today of how to trade RDD. God bless!

Power
Power
April 3, 2019 6:02 PM

Christopher any secret method to get instant confirmation from god… Through dream or through Pls share your experience….. Are you praying 24 hours? your getting more dreams and confirmation….. I am just started Pls give some good tips to follow to get instant reply from from your experience …. Will you get immediate reply…. For your prayers what life
style you follow to get instant confirmations from the lord Pls share thank you ……

April 4, 2019 9:32 PM

Dear Power, I pray for confirmation and wait to receive it. Otherwise I am sure to pray to God in Jesus name every day, and try to read the word of God every day. This brings a good spiritual diet (man does not live by bread alone) and also cut out worldly pollution’s. People have a diversity of gifts by the same Spirit of God, but hearing from the Lord is something we should all want. I recommend repentance, seeking the Lord to cleanse you, if you draw near to God He will draw near to you, (James 4:8) as Sujit shared with you, this is important and involves walking diligently in the Lord. Aside from this pray that the Lord’s will be done in your life and trust in Him. I don’t usually get immediate replies, and sometimes I don’t get answers to certain questions, or I haven’t received them yet. There is not a certain formula, but there are certain things that can help clear the way if the Lord wants to tell you certain things. Also ask and you will receive, but ask that that the will of God be done. And test the spirits whether they are of God. I receive harassment from the enemy and you need to truly discern the Lord’s voice. And you need to gain experience in interpretation of what you receive from the Lord, which can be difficult. God bless you. Christopher.

Power
Power
April 4, 2019 11:18 PM
Power
Power
April 4, 2019 11:01 PM

Another awesome guidance to follow…. Thank you very much Christopher for sharing your experiences……. Glory to god….. I have solved the latest puzzle of your dream bitcoin falling 3800 ….rdd entry @.0010….soon it will fall…. Selling and coming out of RDD and waiting in USD reenter @3800 and buy rdd in terms of btc @27 or 28 btc around that area I have seen some where seen this revelations….. In this website not able to locate….and Phanuel also warned recently that is going to quit RDD it was going to fall badly another confirmation for this coming move… So please consider this message because god can warn you through me please read the recent comments of mine I have solved a puzzle of john mcanada dream…. It was about me in the dream . I have a put a summary in my latest post….. Soon I reveal other price targets for the entire move of this btc thank you very much for your important role in god’s ministries by guiding god’s remnants in these last days awesome work god has given you and god bless you Christopher ….

December 23, 2018 9:25 AM

Something I received in a dream on 22nd November 2018 was seeing 1 cent and 1.17 cent RDD and BTC was $5,555. I was planning to wait for more confirmation before sharing this one, but it kept coming to mind and it goes along with the last dream I shared, so I’ll just share it now anyway. God bless.

December 27, 2018 4:13 PM

I had a dream just earlier, in it an alert on my phone went off but I was doing something else. Then I looked at the computer instead and saw BTC was at $5,700 and then I clicked on RDD on the trading view chart and it was 0.76 cents and I saw it had gone up from down near 0.15 area, a big move, then I went to go login and the dream ended. So the Lord is confirming this move to me again. Sell targets I’m not sure. I saw 0.71 earlier, two at this range 0.76 but some higher prices 0.9 to 1.17 cents, so seek the Lord if you are considering selling. God bless. Christopher.

December 29, 2018 7:05 AM

Saw in a dream this morning 29/12/2018 seeing my computer and I checked the crypto prices and BTC was at $7,400 and RDD was 1.42 cents. God bless. Christopher.

December 29, 2018 5:49 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, please have another Dream about the Stock Market.

Please, i am joking.

However, the Stock Market is very important, because this is a MAJOR AREA where funds can be generated (from FAZ, etc), to be invested in other areas, such as crypto or precious metals.

December 29, 2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing this update Christopher. That’s great info.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 2:48 AM

the current price is 0.00132 you meant to say it went up from here to 0.0076

December 29, 2018 9:48 PM

KartC,
Yes that is correct. From todays level to .0076 area. I have been tracking his numbers and they are trend indicators. The .0076 is an indicator we are going up. I do have a long term fib extension at .00776. Don’t buy RDD just based on this though.
BTC still looks very weak, look at the dump today. BTC is in an ABC correction and C has not played out yet.

January 12, 2019 10:10 AM

Ed H,
While the date of 22 Feb is approaching, could you be able to refresh our memory about the ” 2 22 ” revelation you received concerning COB? What is the target price do you expect COB could rise to ? Thanks.

January 12, 2019 10:17 AM

William,
Last year was shown 1 12 and 2 22.
Just like that there was a gap in the sequence.
I thought on 1/12 COB would be $2.22.
That was wrong and should have sold out of COB on 1/12 . Now 2 22 is approaching and right now seems it could be a low point.
Not 100% sure what it means. It is about COB though because that is what I was praying for.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:38 AM

Could it be $1.12 on 2/22? I know $1.15 was a target.

January 16, 2019 8:46 AM

Kristin,
That would be great but probably not what will happen. I believe I got a warning dream about COB and it could be going down soon.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:49 AM

Got it – thanks for the reply, Ed!

January 16, 2019 9:00 AM

Kristin,
Just a heads up though. BtC shorts are very low we could see a spike in BTC back up to the top of its range 4100 ish. It could even spike a bit higher if that fails and drops watch COB closely to see its reaction.

January 16, 2019 10:44 AM

Ed, according to Steve from Crypto Crew Un., when BTCUSDShorts are low, this means, and he proved it, that BTC will drop. When the majority of “sheep” believe BTC will not drop, that’s when it drops. 🙂

January 16, 2019 11:19 AM

That is also a high probability. I have 2 scenarios depending on how it goes.
Thanks for pointing that out though. Will check out his video. Would make my dream even more probable.

January 16, 2019 10:58 AM

BTCUSDSHORTS lows on July 30 and Nov. 12, 2018:

BTC drops big very soon after July 30 and Nov. 12:

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 9:10 AM

Thanks, Ed! It’s my goal to educate myself in TA this year so I can follow along and try my hand at that prophetic/TA combo approach that’s been discussed so much.

January 12, 2019 12:15 PM

Ed H,
Thanks. I check history data . On Jan 12 2018, BTC is $13500, COB $1.30. If BTC could spike up to $11,000, COB could spike up as well.

SAC
SAC
December 29, 2018 3:28 PM

kartC –
You are referring to dollars, Christopher’s price is in cents.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 5:16 PM

help me confused.. please get me with an example

December 27, 2018 4:23 PM

Christopher, thanks for sharing this revelation about RDD.
Recently, we learnt that Upbit crypto exchange (major exchange that trades RDD) is being investigated for fraud.

I hope that God gives you revelations concerning BTC and LTC bottom entry prices, as well as FAZ stock bottom entry price.

I cannot tell God what to do, but this is what I desire to know.

December 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks Christopher.

December 23, 2018 7:17 PM

Thanks Christopher. My cash flow is tight. I may need to sell small part of rdd. 1.17 c is a great encouragement for me.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
December 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Thank you for sharing Christopher. God bless you!

December 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Christopher, your dream about the Dow Jones going up and down in 3 jagged steps has been fulfilled.

Do you have any other revelations concerning the Stock Market?

December 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Dow from 22k to 11-12k, a judgment of God. I think thats it.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 23, 2018 5:35 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. Do you have any sense of the timing for that move?

December 23, 2018 8:43 PM

No timing on that move, in the dream it was judgment of God against the stock market (economy) for actions taken against Israel or for the exploiting of the honest in Israel (there’s a post about it on Z3). Otherwise I remember I did post about seeing the stock market crash fairly severely to the point where people were worried and BTC spiked to $44,000. God bless.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Thank you very much!

Jason V
December 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Clue reminder…James Bailey saw an army man drop on a football field. I thought this was unfulfilled. Some interpretations were a military conflict would happen during football season. I don’t know much about football, so correct me if I’m wrong, I thought football season ends on 12/30, so almost over, but the Superbowl is on 2/3/19 so I guess some war could start on that date. Or this could be for another year.

December 23, 2018 5:21 PM

A lot of things can happen between now and the end of December.
Many prophetic words on this forum have hinted that Christmas Eve to New Year period is significant.

December 23, 2018 4:42 PM

A lot of prophetic stuff surrounding this crash revealed a military component. The location was not revealed, but the following news article presents an interesting possibility:

December 23, 2018 7:09 PM

James,
Your scary rise could be at around FAZ $46 ( market bottom) and turn: the war ends. This rise would be really scary when the war ends.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 5:41 PM

This seems like a stretch but maybe an army man dropping on football field is troops returning home within football season as President Trump recently brought many back from Syria. I think your dream may have been in the context of market crash, however, but I can’t remember.

December 24, 2018 12:52 AM

There’s lots of room for interpretation in my dream but for now I am holding onto my original interpretation of the soldier repelling down to the ground represented a straight drop in the markets during football season. The outside deadline would be the Super Bowl, but I think it will be sooner. The equity market has already dropped a lot so one more big drop is all I’m expecting to see.

Fat B
Fat B
December 24, 2018 10:10 PM

James, your Fat B! Are u in FAZ now or are you still on the side lines. Been hard to keep up on here with all these tears in my eyes.

December 25, 2018 9:26 AM

Sorry to hear about those tears. I am still on the side lines.

December 24, 2018 1:30 PM

Oil has dropped below $43, like a lead block in the ocean.
These markets are scary, we do not know how bad things can get, before the rebound.

December 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Chris, thanks for posting. This is what I heard from the Lord, in my spirit: Many who have pride in their analysis are about to be humbled and feel very confounded. Watch what I do; watch what I do. I am paraphrasing, but something very close to that extent.

December 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Dear AnonB, Chris is providing prophetic revelations, NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Christopher appears to be a HODLER (long term trader = patience), so his prophetic revelations might be more suited for long term traders who are ready to ride the waves.

I believe that these price points will be fulfilled soon, but this does not mean that the downtrend is over, nor does it guarantee that there is no down-trend IN-BETWEEN the revealed price points.

For example, BTC might hit $5k, before going down, before going up again
OR BTC might go down again, before hitting $5k

God is not just going to give us every single price move on this forum. God loves everybody and is a RIGHTEOUS God.
The SKILLED RISK TAKER also deserves his reward.

December 23, 2018 2:13 PM

Cunny Fred, I think you give good advice and I can tell it is from a good place. The thing is every time I put God in a box He gets out of it.

December 23, 2018 2:51 PM

These prophetic revelations show price points that will be fulfilled, but we do not know the correct sequence.

– Chris has seen BTC at $4.2k, $5k+, etc

– Phanuel saw BTC at $2980, with some clustered values between $1.8k to $2k+

– ScottyAUS had a dream which can be interpreted at crypto prices on an elevator that dips to HELL.
He had another dream of a spaceship crash and a car park after it with an ABANDONED trolley full of large coins with crypto written on them.

John T
John T
December 23, 2018 8:15 PM

Hi Cunny Fred,

A very good piece of advice and collection of prophetic info! I would like to add Phanuel’s Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) to the above.

January 28, 2019 7:30 PM

i saw in a dream a couple of days ago a BTC chart on trading view and a long diagonal decline going for quite a while then I saw the price was $3150 and RDD was 0.18 (cents I believe) and my brother was talking about buying in and I was encouraging him.

I think this is showing where we are headed after a rise, that we are headed down again to 3k. I didn’t see a price of what it was at before BTC declined. God bless. Christopher.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 29, 2019 4:04 AM

Hi Chris.
Are these figures US Dollars please?
best regards
Phil

January 29, 2019 7:26 AM

Yes. If any figures I post are not in USD I will make mention of this specifically.

January 28, 2019 9:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. Very helpful.

February 10, 2019 6:25 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. This is very helpful.

Joe
Joe
December 27, 2018 9:45 AM

Brother, what’s a good sell order, is 0.001btc to high and 0.00047btc to low? I was looking at these figures

December 27, 2018 9:38 PM

Joe, for now, I would not put an RDD limit sell order for higher than 0.000555 BTC. You could also place lower sell orders for some of your RDD to trade and multiply your RDD.

December 28, 2018 5:14 AM

Marcio, just a personal question: do you think that executives and banking elite will get bigger bonuses if the stock market closes higher on DEC 28 (the last Friday of the year)?

Robson
Robson
December 21, 2018 9:51 AM

It could be both, 1.c on way up, .7c on way down, or while hovering at 11k both numbers are hit.
Side note, i got a Russian invasion dream. My own black dog (now deceased) bit me… and i was on a snow topped large hill. I pushed an all white van down the snowwy slope where at the end it rolled and remained upside down. I immediately thought a market with the van and white, but i havent a clue what

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 21, 2018 1:15 PM

A black dog biting you is bullish oil. Friendly dog bearish. Snow is short silver. SNS

Jopo
Jopo
December 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Is that 76 cents?

December 20, 2018 3:30 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. That would be a great increase for RDD.

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:31 AM

RDD after 0.76 cents, does it going to head towards $2.35 ??

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:57 AM

and all the values are in usd ?? right

December 20, 2018 7:41 AM

Christmas themed forum might mean anything between now and the end of January/February

December 20, 2018 8:21 AM

Please allow me to add this confirmation, Chris. I bought in right before the initial spike due to the Lord’s leading, I believe (there were a series of personal confirmation that led to this). I have been asking the Lord, as to further, guidance, whether to sell shortly and buy back in at a new low as so many in T.A. expect to happen, eventually. The Holy Spirit told me we were going up and had me look up Chris’s recent price targets (5100, 6500, 13000). He literalIy had me look them up last night as BTC was dropping. I know 5100 hundred lines up very closely with a fib level and, obviously, 6500 is above the 2018 strong support turned resistance line. Before I took a shower this morning, He told me to check this post, that there was something He wanted me to see. I saw Chris’s recent post about His dream. Hope this cuts into any confusion here.

December 20, 2018 8:42 AM

AnonB, we do not know the timing or correct sequence of these price movements.
Many Technical Analysts expect a CAPITULATION plunge before any long term bull run

December 20, 2018 8:50 AM

I do not know much of anything. I do know what the Lord told me though and that is what I must do.

Robson
Robson
December 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Anonb, i reread that a bit, its not clear to me. You’re saying we’re going up and not down?, or just up for now, as some felt? Then possibly down later.

December 21, 2018 5:36 PM

Now’s no time for me to be bashful. It is my belief, from various words and confirmations from the Lord to me as well as Chris’s dream, that we have begun a new uptrend. I know many are still expecting new lows and have valid arguments for that, but I would be dishonest to represent what I believe the Lord showed me any other way. If I missed it so be it.

December 20, 2018 8:36 AM

By the way, all this goes against my logic. However, I would rather fail attempting to hear the Lord than succeed attempting to disobey Him. Chris, thanks for having the courage to post something that seems to contradict the logical.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
December 20, 2018 1:46 PM

Indeed. Couldn’t agree more. I have failed miserably when attempting to trade according to my own head so I try really hard not to. But it’s difficult when for long time periods all you hear is silence.
Please Father, direct us in your will, individually and as a community!

Manuel
Manuel
December 20, 2018 3:37 PM

That is also my prayer.

I have invested little more and more to cryptos during this year after I got surprisingly interested and somehow felt led to do after reading things here year ago. But I’ve been too hasty sometimes, like starting to buy little too early when November downturn started and values fell lot more after my purchase.

Luckily it has been cheap anyway this autumn if at least one certain coin talked here(ETN, RDD, COB…) rises near values what have been seen. If some huge skyrocketing is happening, it is truly from the Lord and we must be careful to use the money like He instructs us. Of course this is general rule all the time in our households and money use and brings the blessings.

From personal view, this is interesting area and I think it is good to know things about cryptos, blockchain etc. I’ve learned a lot during this year and I believe it is important considering the direction of things going in the future.

Thanks for all writers here on this subject. Keep believing Lord will do great things!

December 20, 2018 5:25 PM

So, since Chris had the courage to share his insight I will elaborate on mine. Last night after reviewing some T.A., I was asking the Lord if I should sell at the common target of 4400 for BTC. I had bought my newest position at around 3 PM on the Dec. 18th right before the first spike. What I heard, in my spirit, If you have to sell it would better to sell at 4900-5000. Obviously, this was before Chris posted his dream. For me, Chris’s dream and the fact that the Lord told me to check this post was confirmation of the target He gave me among other things of a more personal nature. Nobody should do anything without consulting the Lord on what He says for them individually. I miss it just like anyone and just want to make it clear that.

John T
John T
December 21, 2018 4:02 AM

Hi AnonB,

Do you plan to sell bitcoin at $5k since The Lord has given you higher targets? How about Rdd? Do you plan to sell Rdd too when bitcoin is at $5k?

December 21, 2018 7:12 AM
You know, I had considered selling into USD and waiting for a retracement to buy back in, but I will mostly likely just hold or exchange for another coin if a favorable exchange ratio presents itself. I am not really a trader. I just use T.A. to try to maximize my entry points/exit points. To clarify, I am not even in BTC. I bought a position in BCH and LTC before the spike and I am mostly in TRX (no prophetic revelation there, either, I just like the concept behind it). I only watch BTC with regard to it’s influence on market direction and that is what my conversations with the Holy Spirit have been based on. I do have some RDD, but I have no insight into when that might spike (how soon or how high). My plan is to ladder out from my various positions at ascending price targets to manage my personal risk/reward parameters (no revelation on that plan that is just what seems prudent to me with my personal financial goals, time availability, and skill level). I think it’s important that everyone follow there own plan for an exit strategy and not overly depend on what one individual is saying or saying they believe the Lord is saying to them. Sometimes the trend is more important than the number, if you follow what I’m saying. I have been asking the Lord, out of frustration, for a while now about when BTC and the crypto markets would turn around and I believe He told me these things to comfort me and that’s why I shared them. I know there are a lot of other people feeling, at varying times, a lot of frustration about this crypto journey and I hope this cuts out some of the confusion… Read more »
ed h
December 22, 2018 6:11 PM

AnonB,
I am liking your thinking here. My current fib targets for BTC
5401 @ 4.236, 5107 @ 3.618, 4630 @ 2.618 and 4153 @ 1.618

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 24, 2018 2:49 PM

Good morning Ed H!
How are you? When you mentioned liking [a reference to AnonB’s] thinking, at BTC/fib targets for BTC $5401, $5107, $4630, and $4153. What’s the correlation of BTC @4.236, 3.618, 2.618, and 1.618,
and their respectively numbers. I’m not a trader, so the only thing I understood was the BTC levels priced in dollars. Also, I’m interested in learning how to find Fibonacci targets, and Elliot Wave. Can you point me in the right direction for a person/place (website)/ and/or book that teaches these things for beginners? I’m on vacation, so I figured that I have time to learn. Thanks for your time. God bless you!

December 24, 2018 3:31 PM

Mr. Maal,
The best book on E.W. theory is called Elliot Wave Principles by Frost and Prechter. Another good book is Charting by Fred McAllen. Fibonacci analysis by Constance Brown.
By far the best guy on YouTube is Daniel4K. This guys trading is all based on E.W. and fibonacci levels. His trading is highly advanced and very technical but he makes it very easy to understand. The guy is only 24 years old.
WARNING. You will have to read these books and watch his videos at least 3x to soak it all in.

Mr.Maal
Mr.Maal
January 4, 2019 5:22 PM

Happy New Year Ed H! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I’ve ordered the recommended books that you’ve suggested. I hope to be able to give a praise report as the Holy Spirit guides me from trade to trade. God bless you. Shalom.

January 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Mr Maal,
May God grant you more wisdom than you know what to do with. Check this guys videos out. Very informative.

December 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Anon, BTC topping at 5K seems very reasonable from past cycles with roughly a 50% rise from the bottom like a dead cat bounce, or just the first hill up of the next rally. Given revelations to ScottyAUS, I believe it is more a first hill up of the next rally.

John T
John T
December 21, 2018 4:19 AM

Hi Marcio, Carl The Moon talks about a possible bitcoin short squeeze when bitcoin surges above $4.4k, which could pushes bitcoin further up to $5k and above very quickly.

December 21, 2018 10:14 AM

Yes, John, I saw that too. I’m using a short MA of 4 Days to let me know if BTC turns downward around Anon’s 5K or Christopher’s 5100, which is same price point depending on exchange, and maybe correct downward about 50% to buy back in. I really like the combo of TA from the Crypto Crew and The Moon.

December 20, 2018 7:43 PM

It kind of looks like BTC 5K around Christmas Day.

Mark F
Mark F
February 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Please agree with me and say this prayer out loud.
Heavenly Father we come together as believers and according to your word we agree that no weapon formed against us will prosper. We agree that if two of or more agree on earth as touching anything that we ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or more are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them. We agree that you are putting a wall around the rdd coins you have allowed us to purchase. You will not allow the thief or thieves to take them from us. You are a great and mighty God and you watch over your word to perform it. Thank you that you will allow our sell orders to go through and that the enemy can not have what is yours. So we all agree that you are rebuking the devourer from our finances and the rdd coin you have given us. In Jesus name we agree.Amen

Tera
Tera
February 22, 2019 6:16 PM

Amen.

February 23, 2019 10:10 PM

Yes Mark F, awesome prayer of agreement! To Him who sits on the throne be all the glory! Amen

February 22, 2019 6:03 PM

Amen Mark F! Thank you for your prayer.

Jennifer
April 29, 2019 5:42 AM

Amen. Thank you Mark for this prayer. Bittrex just shut down its operation in NY, which means I can no longer trade Reddcoins on Bittrex platform… I feel a bit discouraged because I just do not know of any other exchanges that are as reputable for Reddcoins trading. I will say this prayer for sure.

April 29, 2019 7:48 AM

As we know that the Lord’s judgement is coming to America ( maybe within a few years), brothers and sisters in Christ in America should pray for the revelation of the will of God on themselves, whether they should stay or move, if moving, where to move to.
Maybe it is God’s will for you to move to another state. And if indeed you move to another state, your current problem about RDD would be solved. For the time being, you can transfer the RDD to crytopia platform and pray for the Lord’s protection on your account and put your heart in trusting in the Lord.

Rob
Rob
May 20, 2019 1:02 AM

Based on sadhu selvaraj my plan is Philippines

mem
mem
May 20, 2019 9:27 AM

Jennifer – These are three exchange options for your RDD.
BiteBTC (most activity)
Yobit
Upbit

Binance should be supporting RDD by now…there was an announcement in 2018 but I still dont see rdd on binance : (

Robert
Robert
May 21, 2019 4:32 AM

BiteBTC is a scam exchange. Unfortunately many people are misled because it’s in the coinmarketcap list of exchanges. Yobit isn’t a very good exchange according to people’s reviews. Upbit isn’t available to U.S. customers.

April 29, 2019 6:54 AM

It seems that the elite are desperately trying to eliminate the little guy from profits. I don’t understand how that could be happening in “the land of the free”

Gershom
Gershom
February 23, 2019 4:59 AM

Amen all the promises of God are “Yes and Amen” In Christ Jesus, He is supreme.

February 10, 2019 2:30 PM
Just had a dream that shown that RDD went to or at least my sell orders went through and sold for at least 1$. For some reason Chris And James were in this dream. Like my dream I had last year, this dream happened while I was at work. It also showed that it was on Bittrex. In the dream I noticed that I had not received an email yet that my sell orders went through, but that I went to my wallet and noticed my funds were there. I also noticed that most of my sell orders went through and I had slightly over $300,000 USD value of crypto with a couple dozen thousand still left of RDD that hadn’t been sold yet. Perhaps these were sell orders that were too high. I currently have about $85,000 RDD with a sell order of 0.00028 or $1.00 USD. I plan to add a lot more writhin the next week. In the dream I found out first between Chris, James and myself that the sell order completed and I stopped what I was doing and put my hands in the air completely shocked with soo much joy. I remember in the dream getting up from my chair and in unbelief saying literally “that’s it! That’s it right there!” That’s when James who sat in one of my co workers current chair noticed too with great joy what took place. What’s interesting is that where I work, our contract is scheduled to end in May so it potentially means that this indicated it will happen before then. I also noticed in the dream the lights were turned off, and the room was dark for the most part but a calm setting. I currently work 12 hour graveyard shift so perhaps it happens… Read more »
February 11, 2019 11:47 PM

Thanks for sharing Ali! Sorry about not agreeing to the hug in the dream, I would hug you that would be great news. Maybe I went for the handshake as my orders hadn’t sold yet (I have mine listed for a higher ratio). I should consider about the waves and if I should have lower orders. Either way I’d be very happy for all involved on Z3 once RDD spikes. God bless you. Christopher.

February 13, 2019 6:35 PM

Something else I never mentioned, I think it pertains to this dream. The other day I had a dream of me purchasing silver. Normally the silver I buy is from apmex. About 10 coins come in this small little sack. In the dream I was going to purchase silver and noticed the bag I had was roughly 3 times the size of a crown royal bag, which is an alcohol drink. I thought to myself when the dream ended that there’s no way I can currently afford that much silver, however I think this reddcoin dream symbolizes buying a lot of silver with the profit made with reddcoin as a physical asset.

Brian
February 11, 2019 10:28 AM

Thanks for sharing Ali

February 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this awesome dream Ali.

February 15, 2019 7:49 AM

This is what David saw in reguards to the spike a few months ago

“In the dream I saw a typical price line chart and in the dream I knew it was related to RDD. There wasn’t a scale on the Y axis with the prices listed at intervals, however instead there was a single box on the top left of the chart indicating the price in relation to the price line. The line began to sharply rise and the price box obviously began to rise too with it (not sure where the price initially started). Soon the price climbed rapidly to $1.00 and in disbelief and shock, I focused on the price to make sure I wasn’t misreading (as I’m used to seeing RDD in the low cents territory).
The chart continued to follow a steep climb with the price rapidly changing and increasing, and soon the price breached over $2.00. At some point (not sure at what price), the line reversed and took a sharp decline, but I did not see the ending price. I remember in the dream it seemed to be a Saturday if that’s of any relevance.
I remember seeing somewhere on this forum a potential spike to $3 and then $5. Seems like what I saw was only the $3.
Hope someone else can interpret or can confirm also.”

This seems to confirm what I saw.

February 11, 2019 10:59 AM

Great dream, Ali! What is your understanding of which wave or spike did you see? Was it the next wave up as revealed by ChristineB’s daughter before the spike, or was it the spike that goes to $2.50 by ScottyAUS? You said you believe you had orders that were too high, but orders of at least $1 were filled. How high are your orders? This would give a clue to the upper limit of the wave you saw.

Tim
Tim
February 11, 2019 2:22 PM

I had a dream recently where I saw a big RDD rise to $1 through to $2.50. But the numbers were in orange. One possibility is that when RDD rises to $1, all sell orders up to this point fill, but for whatever reason they end up not filling from $1 through to $2.50 (indicated by the fact that the orange colour could be code for ‘warning’). This may be because the rise from $1 to $2.50 happens extremely quickly and drops just as fast. Once I saw a similar rise on Yobit (an actual rise) and people complained of orders not filling. Months ago I had another dream where I saw RDD rise to $1, and when it hit that point, I went to log in to Bittrex to sell (even though it continued to rise quickly past $1). So that dream seems to confirm the idea that we may need to sell below/around $1. But I wouldn’t say that definitively, it may be best to take a balanced approach. I also saw another spike to the $5 area (indicated by a green colour), with it hitting $5.50 every so briefly before dropping back down to the $2 area and below.

February 11, 2019 4:18 PM

Tim, given your dream and Ali’s dream, I think it would be prudent to aim for $1. Awhile back, I prayed about selling my XLR coins at a loss and buying RDD instead, and I came to the conclusion to sell at 0.00021 BTC. Because the amount was so low, I cancelled that order and moved all my sell orders to above 0.0005 BTC from another dream. Ali had his orders filled up to 0.00028 in his understanding of his dream, so I should move most of my sell orders to the 0.00021 to 0.00028 zone to catch the next wave.

February 12, 2019 3:30 PM

Marcio,
Thank for all the analysis. After it spike over $5, what should we do after that?

February 12, 2019 5:20 PM

William, after the $5 RDD spike, I plan to put some of the profit in LTC to ride the next BTC wave up to hit those $700+ targets seen by Christopher. If COB is still low, then that would also be a good choice because it was seen to shoot up and stay up, but I believe COB is to spike before RDD, maybe. When BTC goes below 2 K, then that would be the best time to invest in ETN, as per the early revelations. It was also revealed that RDD is to have 4 spikes, the largest being the third. Finally, after BTC hits its next major peak, then I plan to short trade on Kraken.

Tim
Tim
February 11, 2019 11:23 PM

Yeah I agree Marcio. Leaving a little room for a possible Bitcoin rise I think would also be prudent. Thanks for sharing that info. It’s great to see a lot of confirmation about this particular area/rise.

Tim
Tim
February 15, 2019 12:08 PM

And I forgot to mention that the $1-$2.50 orange colour could refer to Bitcoin’s orange logo. This could mean we should set our Bitcoin sells in this range. But could also mean that Bitcoin’s value at the time could make our current sell prices irrelevant (i.e certain revelations seem to indicate that Bitcoin could double or more than double when RDD rises). Personally, I’m fine with a gain up to $1, especially after seeing another RDD rise to $3 and above, and $5.50 (although the last two could possibly be part of the same rise).

February 13, 2019 1:04 PM

Marcio thank you for sharing this sell price information and putting past prophetic words and dreams together.. I really appreciate it. Blessings, Corrine

JPS
JPS
February 13, 2019 6:29 AM

Forgive my ignorance… I went to set up a sell order and realized I had never set one up for a long term sale. Is there any difference in a sell order in the short term, say a market order and a sell order, say a limit buy at a specific price much higher than the current value?

Also… Since early December I have been randomly waking up at 2:34 in the morning, an hour and 15 minutes before my alarm to start my day. I dont sleep well so it didnt seem out of the norm, however after having looked at the clock at the same time 15 or so times in the last few months it makes an impression. I began to press in to the Father asking him what he was saying… I think I have my answer… RDD .000234

Andrew
Andrew
February 15, 2019 12:40 PM

RDD at .000234 BTC equals about 83 cents at today’s prices. But of course that could change in the future as BTC fluctuates.

February 13, 2019 10:10 AM

JPS, if you place a sell order for RDD at a higher number than the current 0.00000032 BTC, then you would be placing a limit sell order. Your number of 2:34 could also be $2.34.

JPS
JPS
February 13, 2019 10:19 AM

Marcio… Thank You, Sir… I felt like it was a BTC price as I began to recognize the Father’s specific leading, but I will certainly seek him in that

Brian C
February 13, 2019 11:10 AM

JPS, it’s very interesting / coincidental you feel the Lord leading you to an RDD sell order at 0.000234 BTC. Yesterday, I was reflecting on a dream I shared on 03/12. See the link: https://z3news.com/w/reddcoin-ready-move/#comment-131163

In the dream I received 2 #s for RDD: $2.13 USD and $3.80 USD. At the time BTC was around $9,120. If I calculate the ratio of RDD per BTC, it’s 0.0002335 (or 0.000234 if rounded). I actually put in another sell order yesterday at 0.0002335 🙂

Again, I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence, but it’s very interesting we received the same sell target….

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 13, 2019 8:09 PM
So I am finding this all very interesting, and for a whole host of reasons. Ultimately I’m not altogether sure what to make of it, so I’m very interested to hear from others if any of this speaks to you. I think its important I lay a bit of background. I feel that God has been speaking to me through my Google Authenticator app… lol, I know, but let me give you an example to illustrate – just this past Saturday I was heading on to Bittrex to renew my sell orders, as they were about to expire – and my Google Authenticator gave me the number 813 813. I found it strange enough that I thought to take a screengrab; and I pondered what it meant. The following morning the weather in NYC area was rather miserable, and so I decided not to make the trek into Times Square to go to church. I decided to live stream it on my laptop, and when Pastor Carter started speaking the Word that the Lord laid on his heart, he asked that we turn in our Bibles to Malachi Chapter 4. As I stayed home, I had access to my extra large Bible, that never leaves the house… I go to Malachi Chapter 4, and lo and behold it was on page 813 of my Bible. The Word spoken during the service spoke enormously to me. But I decided once service was done to read the entire page. It started at Mal 3:10 (Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room… Read more »
Bill F
Bill F
February 13, 2019 9:06 PM

Hey there Brian! Good to hear from you brother–it’s been quite awhile. I have thought about you different times and hoped that you were still hanging in there through all the time elapse testing that we have all been working through. The Lord is amazing—such a numbers Master which makes good sense. After all, He framed the whole universe on the basis of His own mathematical patterns, functions and equations that He created and oversees. Per the scriptures, He seems to delight in hiding His treasures from the blind with the hopes that those of us with eyes wide open and expectant will find his nuggets so our joy will be full along with His. Sure seems like too many convergences in your numbers to be an accident. My childlike faith recognizes yours and I say “yes Lord” it sure looks and feels like the crescendo is rising. Thanks to all the good dreamers that have shared here and the treasure seekers/ hunters as well–all very encouraging. Keep it coming everyone and keep the faith!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 14, 2019 8:57 PM

Hey Bill. Thanks for sharing these thoughts!
I just love remaining in awe of Him, and I I took note of your likeminded appreciation, for the sheer mastery of our Lord’s weaving this amazing tapestry of His-story, some time ago. You hit the right note when you call it a childlike faith….an utter trust in a good Father, who never fails, and who wants to show us yet another amazing thing He has prepared for us – or take us on another incredible adventure that He has planned.
Contrary to those in the world, the narrow path is the most exciting one to be on.
His delight in our delight in Him is the perpetual cycle I want to be forever part of!

Brian C
February 13, 2019 11:09 PM

Thanks for sharing Brian. Very interesting sequence of events and #s for sure! You mentioned you attend TSC? I do so as well….the 10am service. I was there this past Sun to hear Pastor Carter’s sermon 🙂

Hope to meet you sometime and fellowship. God bless

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
February 14, 2019 8:58 PM

Hey Brian, how very interesting! It would be awesome to meet up with another believer from Z3. How’s Bibble & Sip, down the block, after service sound?

Brian C
February 15, 2019 9:55 AM

Hey Brian, please email me at DunamisCapital212@gmail.com. I’ll send you my mobile # so we can connect this Sunday. God bless.

Brian C.
Brian C.
February 14, 2019 11:36 PM

Sure Brian. I’m familiar with Bibble & Sip. I’ll meet you there at 12pm. Looking forward to it!

Brian C
February 15, 2019 9:23 AM

February 13, 2019 8:28 PM

Thank you, BRIAN! 🙂 🙂 🙂

February 13, 2019 9:23 PM

Brian, I have to mention that although I don’t know why Ali picked 0.00028 BTC as an RDD sell order and it filled in his dream, it is half (rounded off) of the upper limit, the 0.000556 that you saw and wrote about on 5/3/18 that partially filled the RDD order. This gives more clues that Ali’s number is for the first spike to around $2.50 and your number was for the second spike to over $5. It’s something to consider and pray about.

February 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Honestly I’m not sure what others have seen for the high point of this first round up. What have you seen?

February 14, 2019 10:22 AM

Ali, I have not seen how high RDD goes on any spike. When you saw the bottom of RDD price between the two tops, was it flat and what looked like days or months?

February 14, 2019 8:54 PM

Ali, also, what made you change your order in January from $2 to $1 when the revelations were showing that RDD would go above $2?

February 14, 2019 11:52 PM

I’m not sure if i saw somewhere here that it wouldn’t Reach up to $2 on the first run or that there would be trouble with sell orders for $2. Regardless of if it’s $1 or $2 I believe that this money that we get on the first round is just a stepping stone for the future of crypto. There’s still from my understanding COB, LTC, ETN, SALT, and more including the 2nd round of RDD going up to 5$

Bill F
Bill F
February 13, 2019 10:13 PM

Marcio, It is my understanding that we are to expect a total of 3 or 4 Rdd spikes over some period of time. Both Ali and Tim’s recent dreams seem to indicate a first spike to the $1.00 range. Ali had a sell order of 0.00028 Btc in place and 300,000 Rdd’s which showed up in his account after the spike as $300,000. Isn’t that correct? Help me out Ali if I misunderstood your dream. Therefore, this would imply a Btc level at time of spike of $3571 which is very close to present day levels. I don’t know if this is necessarily true or not, but the Crypto Crew guy who seems very experienced over many years, believes that we will continue in a bear trend for all or most of 2019 and that Btc will not exceed $5,000 plus or minus this year. If that is the case, then we may see one or two smaller spikes this year and the larger ones next year. Considering your 0.00028 Btc/Rdd fill with Rdd at $2.50 and your 0.000556 Btc/Rdd fill at $5.00 implies a much higher Btc level of almost $9,000. If these numbers are accurate, then we may have to wait awhile for the largest spikes. What do you think?

February 13, 2019 11:51 PM

Yes the sell order was based on the current price of bitcoin. Any sell order I put always has the correction for the current price of bitcoin. I don’t try to forecast what the price will be down the line. I think the dream highlights especially within the month of February of updating sell orders regularly.

February 13, 2019 10:33 PM

Bill, thanks for the math! Ali’s $300,000 gain at $1 each says that he had 300,000 RDDs to sell in that order at 0.00028 BTC. You are right then that BTC was at $3571 which is great news since that is exactly $3571 right now (10:27 pm ET) on Bittrex, on my Bitcoin Checker app! He saw it go to $2.50, though, so 0.00028 does not fill at $2.50, but at $1. I think it is just saying that 0.00028 is for the first spike to $2.50 or $3, and 0.00056 is for the $5. I am not saying the spike is now, but it could very well be at current levels.

February 14, 2019 10:17 AM

*Correction: Ali did not see how high RDD price went on spike that filled at $1.

February 13, 2019 11:54 PM

Yes that it what I was saying. I just know for a fact that my sell order sold at $1 and that’s based on recently changing my sell order last year from around $2 to $1 in January. If it does go past $2.50 and the sell order completes I’m all for it.

February 13, 2019 10:28 PM

Bill F, hi Crypto Crew university just put out another video that seems to be much more encouraging for the price of Bitcoin this year. I will try and post the link

February 14, 2019 11:30 PM

Corrine,
I would be very cautious when watching that guy. There is no way to predict the future moves on BTC by past history. I just watched his golden cross video. He picks and chooses points on the chart. He clearly overlooks all the false breakouts on the death and golden crosses. He only picks the ones that worked.
Then he picks the measured move from the low for the divergence of the bottom to the 200, when on the chart to the left a bit is the capitulation candle be does not measure that. The only thing the past BTC chart shows us is support levels. That’s it plain and simple.
Present time BTC can not be predicated. Right now BTC is in a falling wedge. Actually a bullish pattern. If I am correct I expect a move within 24-48 hrs. Should go up to resistance or a moving average or a support line. But it could easily get dumped as well.. I am waiting for a confirmation of up or down to make a move.
You want to see the future on BTC run a fib retracement from the lows to the high in Dec 2017. All the fib retracements hit except the bottom one. 1900-2100 possibility. Some on Z3 saw sub 3k levels. This will only be fullfilled if BTC falls on this wave we are in. The next bull run will go much higher but can not retrace below wave 1 of 20k. If we are in grand super cycle wave 2 right now we need to keep falling or the prophetic will not be fulfilled. So either they heard incorrectly or God changed his mind.