Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 8, 2018 1:36 PM
Updated “31433500” Crypto Timeline (Dec 8, 2018)- Get ready for your wealth transfer! I heard the Lord say around Nov 15th…. “its time to buy back into cryptos”. This was before the plunge to $3200. To reconcile this word with the 2018 wealth transfer dream it would make sense for cryptos to bottom this December. Purchasing cryptos at such low prices would constitute a wealth transfer (a great gift). I don’t think we have found a final bottom yet (there hasn’t been capitulation). We had a huge reversal on Nov 28 (a day before Nov 29) that fizzled out. The timeline below (even though fluid) has been very helpful. “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) BTC@5755 “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) BTC@8500 “35” (3 days/5months)” July 25- Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) Btc at 5139 was fulfilled, as well as, the dream in which I saw BTC dropping to the $5000 range. In the dream it was clear we had to see $5000 before seeing $20,000 again. Do we see BTC at $2000 before $30,000 or vice versa?? My preference was always the former, because it made more sense with the wave count. I think BTC@2028, BTC @2009, BTC@2035 and BTC @1888 are on the horizon. The clustering of numbers is prophetically significant. These prophetic numbers match technical analysis as significant support on the weekly chart. Btc can also find a true bottom around $2980 (recall prophetic 2983 from last year). The $750 billion market cap is more likely the WAVE 1 of a new bull run and a great time to take profits, because WAVE 2 can retrace up to 78% of WAVE 1 and take several months. COB COB/ETH ratio still has a double top at 0.0001350/ETH. The next sequence I’m watching for is a rapid decline to sub 0.00008/ETH, as… Read more »
Phanuel
Phanuel
December 10, 2018 8:09 AM

addendum for LTC.

Ltc can also find good support at $13.50 and $9.45. Below $5 is the worst case scenario. Right now it is sitting right on the $24 support line and it doesn’t look good.

shalom

Devin
Devin
December 10, 2018 9:02 AM

Hi Phanuel, which of those cryptos do you think will shoot up first? From what I’ve been reading here, it sounds like RDD won’t spike until much later, but I think one of those other ones you mentioned will spike up in the short term (maybe in the next month or two).

Corrine
Corrine
December 10, 2018 10:23 AM

Hi everyone I was wondering what the people that do TA think when RDD may shoot up? I know nobody knows for sure but what’s the best guess based on technicals? Maybe 3-6 months? Just wondering..Corrine

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 20, 2018 11:41 PM

Thanks Chris
Patience in the kindness and abundance of God is an important characteristic of the Christian life , even if the present situation looks grim.
God bless all crypto investors.
I’m Underwater at present but not worried ,
Phil

November 20, 2018 11:48 PM

We are all!! I pray the almighty will prosper us so we can prosper others in need!

December 5, 2018 9:47 AM

Hey Z3,
I watch alot of traders on YT. I give them about a month or so to really weed out the good from the bad. I have found a guy Daniel4K, he is by far the best one out there. No subscriptions, no classes, no VIP . He does it all for free and explains everything in detail. He even posts his trades and positions.
I am learning to become a better trader and this guy blows me out the water. I have to watch his videos like 4 times to soak it all in.
I only watch him and Allessio and Crypto Capital Venture. I take what they show and look at the charts on my own and see if I agree.
If you know of any others let me know. Thanks.

December 5, 2018 11:41 AM

Thanks for recommending Daniel4K. I will subscribe.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 5, 2018 5:48 PM

Two of the best that I’m aware of – been watching them for nearly a year each – are Francis, The Crypto Sniper and Sam, of Tradedevils. Both are on youtube. They both have premium services, but both also provide quite a bit of free analysis.

John T
John T
December 6, 2018 4:06 AM

Hi Ed H,

How does Danie4k compare to Philakone? I see that both are using mainly elliot wave theory and fibonacci tools. Thanks.

November 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Morning! Woke up to a dream btc at 8k and rdd i saw was 0.017! Thats 10-11x from where it is at now

November 29, 2018 2:16 PM

Does my dream lineup with RDD and someone elses?

Tim
Tim
November 30, 2018 7:48 PM
Yes Jopo! Amazingly it does! And it might give us an important clue.. On July 1st Gershom C posted about a dream he had where he saw RDD at 0.016 (basically your area). He said, ‘it was in green on coin market cap, meaning it had gone up’, and ‘it felt like it was the beginning of the RDD rise’. Also, I had a dream where I saw RDD seem like it rose instantly from .0035 to .0098 (posted Sept 16th). In the same dream I saw people posting memes to a social media site. This is what I posted about that part a while ago: ‘From what I gathered, the posts were a ‘beginning’ response to what was happening, with great anticipation for what was to come (i.e. here we go, ‘straight to the moon’ type thing).’ One meme was of a rocket taking off.. So it seems like these revelations together (including yours) COULD be revealing the area where RDD’s great rise takes place. What I saw could be the beginning jump, and you and Gershom could’ve seen the area where the RDD rocket well and truly shoots up..! Of course, there’s always the possibility that these revelations aren’t linked and happen at different points in time (this year teaches us caution in over-interpreting). But if my dream did in fact indicate an initial ‘lighting up’ of the engines (the engines firing), and yours and Gershom’s showed the actual launch area, then the Lord may be showing us where the ‘super increases’ will take place (in another dream I saw RDD go up 600%, and others have seen ‘instant increases’ from relatively low to the $1 or $2 areas etc.). So your dream (coupled with Gershom’s) seems to confirm a possible ‘launch’ area for RDD. You also mentioned… Read more »
December 2, 2018 8:58 AM

May god bless us all! I have tons of missionary work to do in pakistan freeing christian brick kiln slave familys!! I pray gid will bless us all abundantly to help his children in need around the world 🙂 🙏

November 29, 2018 5:31 PM

Jopo, Christopher Harris saw BTC at 30 K and RDD at 1.7 cents. He also saw BTC at 8.8 to 9 K and RDD at 0.71 cents. So I am not sure how your numbers fit right now. We’ll get more info. God bless.

November 29, 2018 7:48 PM

Very interesting! Maybe i had the 7 and the 1 swapped! Either way both are positive confirmations and folds of blessings!!

November 30, 2018 3:37 PM

Is that $1.7?

November 30, 2018 4:49 PM

Jopo, I would like to explain because this misunderstanding comes up very often. When someone writes $1.7, one is saying 1.7 U.S. dollars. If someone writes 1.7 cents, this means $0.017, or 0.017 dollars. Christopher’s value is 1.7 cents.

Nick
Nick
December 8, 2018 5:09 AM

This leapt off the page this morning:

Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. (Gen 26:12)

Had two wealth transfer scriptures too (Job 27:16,17 and Pro 28:8) but this one was really highlighted.

Maybe encouragement for anyone else hodling who felt a while back to sell and stay out for a bit, but didn’t!

December 8, 2018 9:38 AM

Nick,
Thanks brother. I did the same dumb thing you did.
My dream of 10 Red balls going down a hill, was a warning dream. The 10 weeks just ended and RDD has lost 78% since my dream. In my dream I was on the sidelines watching the drop. In real life I was standing in the middle of the street getting hammered by big red balls. I kept thinking it will turn, it will turn. Father, forgive me you showed me the move and I thought I knew better.
BTW your BTC number was from God. That was many months ago . It was also a warning dream. So cool he is showing us the moves. Now we need to listen.

December 8, 2018 9:58 AM

Ed, 10 weeks ending for 10 Red balls going down dream is promising. 78% drop isn’t too bad compared to over 3000% gain from current price.

December 8, 2018 10:19 AM

Marcio, Yes long term you are right. BUT check this out. Sell 100k RDD on Oct 1 at .005=$500. 10 weeks later buy back in $500 ÷.0011 = 454K RDD. Now do 3000% gains on that. I am trying to do short term trades to take advantage of the long term gains.
The great news is that with this coin the swings are so many and so crazy our accumulating time is such an incredible opportunity.

Bill F
Bill F
December 8, 2018 10:52 AM

Ed, Marcio,Nick, and all other crypto bros! What is your sense from a TA and otherwise view–does it look like we have bottomed or is there a possibility of another dip closer to the Btc 3000 area or even upper 2K range for this descent? I want to pick up more Rdd, some Ltc, Cob and possibly some ETN. Thoughts would be appreciated!

December 8, 2018 11:49 AM

Bill, I think for now we have bottomed. It could go lower still but BTC hit a pretty low fib line yesterday that did not happen on its last drop. The drop to 3500 area stopped between 2 fib lines. We could see a correction here.
None of the coins are showing a buy signal, but that is normal since most are in the toilet.
COB, VERI, PPT and some others are at all time lows. Not for the year but all time.
Adding some now is up to you and your risk tolerance. I am adding. Mostly COB , PPT, TRX, DGB. If this weekend dips a bit lower.
Also for good measure put in some insane low ball orders on LTC, BTC and ETH. If a whale dumps their load on a huge capitulation selloff and the sell order is more than the buy orders, your insane $1 BTC will fill. No joke, it could happen. Also a great way to buy coins when they are spiking is to quickly go to the exchange and buy all the old sell orders still priced at current value before the spike. I have done this
I also look at past history and try to examine which coin has most potential. My top 2 are COB at 135x and PPT at 56x.

Bill F
Bill F
December 9, 2018 12:56 AM

Hey Ed, Simple Man, Marcio and Phanuel! Sorry for the delayed response as I’ve been away from the computer all day and evening. Thanks a bunch for your responses re the anticipated bottom of this crypto descent. I have been feeling like we are not all the way there yet but I do not know TA, so I appreciate hearing what you are seeing and hearing. By the way, I thought later about my “crypto bros” comment and I wanted to apologize in case I offended any of the phenominally gifted “crypto gals” in the group. Your input is highly valued!
So the dilemma is: Do we buy in now and possibly miss a much lower entry point in the near future or do we take the risk of waiting it out for possibly months, missing a profitable rise to Btc 5 or 6K before it drops again? Yes Lord–only You know and we ask You to show us clearly how we are to proceed. Thank you Lord that we have your wisdom, revelation and the mind of Christ. Everything we have, You have given to us, and we just want to be faithful to handle it carefully and to honor You in all our ways, as we co-labor with You in the building of Your House. We praise You that the battle is Yours Lord. Help us to hear Your voice through all the background noise and to follow the lead of Your peace. Amen!

December 9, 2018 5:25 PM

Bill, if you have lots of money to invest, you could make buys in steps down to the very bottom. Since I have very little to work with, and I don’t know if BTC will rise to 5.1K, 6.5K, or other and then drop further, or just continue to drop from here, I will just follow the buy signal when the BTC Day blue line and red 10 MA lines are both sloping upwards about 1 to 2 days after crossing. We are still not there yet. My choices to buy are LTC, RDD, and/or COB.

John T
John T
December 9, 2018 6:05 AM

Hi Ed H,

I agree with you regarding the low ball orders. It has happened before. Ethereum flash crash from $300+ to $0.10 at Gdax when whales panic and dumped all their coins.

I think that may also happen for the big Rdd spike. A big plunge in the crypto market but with good news from Rdd developers, a whale panic and dump all bitcoins for Rdd.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 8, 2018 12:42 PM

Hi Bill, I guess I would fall into your category of other crypto bros, so I give you my sense, since you asked 🙂

I believe we haven’t yet seen the bottom. One man of the several that I listen to regularly is an absolute master at Eliott Wave, among other technical methods. He has a 20+ year background in traditional finance – Wall Street. He is very, very skilled.

Here is a video he made yesterday on Bitcoin:

He has two lower targets: around $2700 and if that breaks $2200.

I think there is a high probability that at least one of them will be reached.

December 8, 2018 12:34 PM

Bill, I am going to try the following: when the BTC Day chart line and red 10 moving average line slope upwards about 1 day after crossing at bottom of a cycle, current time frame, then I will buy LTC and or RDD if both lines slope upwards for those as well.

December 7, 2018 10:20 AM

Had a dream last night reddcoin was pumping as i checked bitscreener. Havent had any dreams of crypto until recently. Cant remeber the digits but could be a sign to start slowly getting back in. I will seek wisdom and guidance may christ bless us all! Amen

December 3, 2018 9:56 PM

Here’s a little bit of light trivia I was sent: “The month of December this year will have 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays, and 5 Mondays. It only happens once every 823 years. The Chinese call it ‘BAG FULL OF MONEY.'” I don’t know how rare this is, or why they call it that, but our blessings come from the Lord. May we have a bag full of blessings this December.

Christopher Harris
December 2, 2018 5:32 AM

This morning in a dream I saw RDD on a chart and it was going up fairly steeply I didnt see an amount for the rise, then it went down and sideways for a while fairly stretched out and lower and I saw the price was 0.12 (I think cents). I was going to buy at that price and the dream ended. God bless. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
December 8, 2018 8:14 PM
Dear brethren, I prayed last night regarding the rise in RDD and where it would go, then this morning I had a dream. In the dream I saw on my laptop the price of RDD at 0.89 cents and it was up a high % (I can’t remember exactly how much) and I was quickly trying to log in Bittrex and sell. That was the dream. I prayed for confirmation and afterwards dreamed of telling people about my dream. I previously dreamed of prices at 0.9 cents, 1 cent, 0.63 and 0.71, I did see some price slightly over 1 cent but I don’t think I shared them (1.1) but I think a top may be near 1 cent based on this dream: As posted on Z3News 24/7/2018 “Dear Z3 I saw yesterday 23/7/2018 in a dream of RDD going to 1 cent (some ups and downs in between) and BTC went up seemingly to at least 10k (I didn’t see exactly, but from earlier dream I saw $11,100 when RDD was near 1 cent), then I saw RDD go down and I saw BTC at what I think was around 5k or lower. So I think we’re going up for a bit, then going back down again. I think RDD is going to top near 1 cent from this move, then the market heading lower towards 5k BTC again.” As I had the dream of RDD rising then going back to 0.12 cents I believe this accords with this dream. Another dream to consider is this one: “As posted on Z3News on 29/7/2018 “Had some important crypto info in dream this morning 29/7/2018: I saw a chart on trading view of BTC topping out around $8,800 to $9,000 or so, then a huge red drop fast steep to $5,600… Read more »
December 8, 2018 9:36 PM

Thanks for sharing the dream and confirmations Christopher.

December 9, 2018 1:21 PM

Christopher,
This is awesome. This could possibly be an a b c correction that you have been shown. Then the final wave 5 down. I will keep watching this closely.
BTW I have .0118 as the 2.618 and .0077 as the 1.618. If this plays out in sequence like you have seen it is a massive accumulating trade. Thankyou for sharing brother.

December 9, 2018 5:01 PM

Ed, looking at Christopher’s BTC prices matched with RDD price, they look very similar to the cycles we’ve had this year, but in reverse order, like a symmetrical rise that David Sr. saw. The one RDD price that Christopher has not seen is when BTC reaches around 18K and market cap of 750 billion. If the pattern repeats in reverse, then RDD would be in the $0.025 to 0.03 area. This is a much lower ROI than COB going to $1.15 about the same time.

Jemba
Jemba
December 9, 2018 7:11 PM

Marcio, its worthwhile doing the extrapolations for future prices but just a caution as the price movements aren’t necessarily linear especially when comparing to BTC. For example, I remember when ETN was below $0.005 in early September and BTC was $6500. I already knew then that BTC would drop to 5K and planned to pick it up then assuming the price would be way lower than $0.005. Even with BTC drop to $3300 this week, ETN didn’t get below $0.006. So its hard to know what RDD price will be in the reverse pattern.

December 9, 2018 8:01 PM

Thanks, Jemba. I also thought ETN would go below $0.005. Although, I do not plan to buy it until BTC is below prophetic $1995. It looks like spikes will occur for COB, then RDD, then ETN. I do like the LTC trades because they are just one sell to USD on Bittrex.

December 9, 2018 5:17 PM

I agree. I feel RDD is longer term and the more we trade in and out we can add so much more RDD .
That is why I have been adding COB, PPT and DGB.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 8, 2018 9:27 PM

Thanks Christopher for sharing this dream.

This is NOT financial advice

Do you have any prophetic revelations about a possible BTC and/or LTC bottom price (ultimate bitter bottom) for the current downtrend?

BTC has dipped below £3,500, LTC below $25. Technical analysis and recent word from ScottyAUS point to the possibility that crypto markets (and other markets) will hit a BITTER BOTTOM by Christmas/New Year

Do you have any prophetic insights regarding safe buy prices at the BITTER BOTTOM?

Christopher Harris
December 9, 2018 12:34 AM

I have already shared what I have received and I don’t have anything extra to share. As far as the bottom of this move I don’t know. The numbers I had of $4,850 and $4,440 were fulfilled as well as 0.138 cent RDD. I have $2k BTC and sub $1k BTC but I believe this is after 30k run, and 0.12 RDD but I believe this is after a rise first. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 2, 2018 6:29 PM

This morning in a dream I saw a big candle up (or a fairly steep move up) on BTC chart and price was 6500. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 6, 2018 7:22 PM

Saw this morning in a dream on a trading view chart BTC was at $13,000 USD. God bless. Something I saw earlier, probably two weeks or so ago was 0.068. I wasn’t sure what it was about so I didn’t share it but I’ll share it now.

December 6, 2018 9:05 PM

Christopher, so you saw what could be interpreted as 0.068 cents for RDD? Was there anything else in the dream, any other details?

Christopher Harris
December 6, 2018 10:26 PM

I just received that number, quite clearly but I didn’t know what it was for. When I woke up I thought of Reddcoin but I don’t know as I only received the number. Just thought I’d mention it, not sure about it.

Ron
Ron
December 5, 2018 12:16 AM

Dear Chris:

The Bible encourages us to test prophecies and hold fast to those which are true. So in that spirit I would like to ask you a few questions in obedience to that Scripture.

You have had two dreams or visions about Bitcoin Cash so far. In the first one you saw something bad happening to BTC and in response BCH rose to over $100,000 Australian dollars.

In this second dream or vision you saw BCH rise to a $11,000 coin value.

None of the answers you give prove or disprove anything. Please answer honestly and I trust you will because you are a precious Man of God. Thanks.

Here are my questions:

1. Prior to receiving the first vision or dream about BCH rising to over $100,000 AUD, did you have any idea in your own mind about BCH being better that BTC? Prior to getting this dream or vision had you read any news or articles that gave you any ideas about BCH being better than BTC?

2. Were you into crypto investing prior to getting dreams or visions about cryptos? Or did these dreams or visions start coming into a mind with no prior knowledge about the various cryptos that are available? Bitcoin does not matter because most everyone has heard about it.

3. Were both revelations given in dreams or one in dream and one in a vision
or did both come through visions? What stands out about them to make you think that these revelations were from the Lord and not a result of your own thinking?

Thank you Chris. I really love following you on this blog. God bless you.

Ron

Christopher Harris
December 5, 2018 1:59 AM
Dear Ron, here’s what I said about my BCH dream in my first crypto video about Electroneum on 15th December 2017: “I was shown in addition I’ll mention this here I was shown that gold it will be a long term thing, the world will be much more unstable it was $140,000 it might have been AUD, one ounce of gold, which is currently $1,700 AUD. This will be long term. I was shown that Bitcoin Cash it will go to $100,000 per coin, it’s currently worth $2,000 US per coin. That is something you buy and you hold and do not sell for 6 months and see. That dream felt like about a 6 month time frame roughly, could be up to a year, I don’t know. But that was more of a mid to long term time frame and I was trying to sell on an exchange, something had happened in the world, the world was not exactly the same but it was not yet fully into the coming times and the coin was worth a large amount of money I had 8 coins and they were worth $800,000 which could be $70,000 per coin US”. I discussed after this that I believed Bitcoin Cash could take over Bitcoin, but I made a clear note in black in the video itself that came up as I said this “I have not received personal revelation of Bitcoin falling”. So the Lord did not show me that. I only saw about BCH rising to 100k (AUD). In the BCH dream I was at my property in the rural country (I’m not there now), and there were strangers there as well who were staying there, a number of people (I am selective about who I have go there) and I was… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
December 5, 2018 9:59 AM

Hi, Chris.

Can you share how the Lord has trained you to discern what is from Him and what is not?

Ron
Ron
December 5, 2018 11:50 PM

Thank you for the effort you put into your answers. Of course you are not on trial here and none of the answers you give prove or disprove anything. Please answer honestly and I trust you will because you are a precious Man of God. Thanks.

Here is one of my questions that did not receive an answer and I am going to expand just a little on it:

1. Prior to receiving the first vision or dream about BCH rising to over $100,000 AUD, did you have any idea in your own mind about BCH being better that BTC because of news or articles you read?

2. Were you holding 8 or some BCH at the time you got the dream and very little BTC or none at all?

3.If you answer YES to #2 why were you holding 8 or some BCH and very little BTC?

Ron

Christopher Harris
December 6, 2018 1:22 AM
Dear Ron, 1. Yes I had BTC originally and when it took a day to transfer from one exchange to another I moved into BCH and yes I heard about the transfer times and block expansion potential being better for BCH. I believe I was holding mostly BCH when I had that dream. As I said in the above, I didn’t see anything about Bitcoin in the BCH dream, only BCH going to $100,000 when something in the world happened. 2. Yes I had mostly BCH. 3. As above. Dear Sujit, ultimately I have to rely on the Lord, as my protection physically, mentally and spiritually. I first do my best to abide in Him and to come out of all sin, especially when He reveals something I repent. That is a first step, my walk with Jesus. He has shown me many things and what He shows me has a feeling with it and a peace that goes with it. The Lord allows me to receive dreams from the enemy as training and they can be vivid or come with a feeling of peace but it’s not the same, and there is usually something off or contradictory with it, something evil or deceptive, potentially something that goes against the Word of God, or signs symbols, or warning dreams beforehand, or spiritual attack trying to come into my mind (though I’ve had this because I was about to receive an important dream from God before). I’ve had one that was meant to look like a correction from God but there was a dark figure at the beginning of the dream (the Lord’s mercy allowing me to see), and strange symbols I knew were demonic. So the Lord also doesn’t leave me vulnerable. I have found things occur according to: 1… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
December 6, 2018 5:47 AM

Thank you for sharing how the Lord has been working on you, Christopher. I believe there is much we all can take away from your experience and walk with the Lord.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 2, 2018 10:13 PM

We are not sure if BTC makes a final bottom, before this upward movement.
Some technical analysts are expecting another dip, with capitulation, before prices rise again.

December 2, 2018 7:35 PM

That’s around the price BTC was at on Nov. 13, and RDD was around $0.0025, and RDD/BTC was around 0.00000040.

December 2, 2018 4:24 PM

Thanks for sharing this dream. It is very helpful info.

December 2, 2018 9:50 AM

Christopher, this sounds like it can be traded. Maybe it was Manny’s wife who saw RDD go green when BTC was around 4200, which it is now. You recently saw 5100 BTC, which could be a near top. RDD’s price is very close to it already having crossed the 10 day moving average, so it may be a good time to buy even at $0.0015, and then sell when BTC is around 5100. Then RDD goes down to $0.0012, maybe around Chad’s Dec. 4 altcoin bottom, and would be time to buy again. I don’t know if it will work out this way, but there is hope to increase RDD.

December 2, 2018 6:10 PM

The level after 5100BTC is 5350 area. The level before is 4780 area. I expect if BTC goes over 4780 and holds it will go to the next fib line of 5350.
If that is how it plays out that is almost a 21% move.
I have these levels on RDD .0016, .0019, .00215 and .00232. I would say RDD could go near the .00215 area. . Could be close to a 40% increase in coins.

December 2, 2018 7:13 PM

Thanks, Ed. Given that 5100 might not be the actual top, I placed three limit sell orders for 0.00000040, 0.00000043, and 0.00000045 BTC. If it doesn’t go that high, I’ll cancel and manually enter the order.

December 2, 2018 10:13 AM

If rdd still maintains at 0.00000036 btc, then when btc rises to $5100, rdd would be $0.001836. It could even go a little higher. It is indeed tradable.

December 2, 2018 10:24 AM

William, that’s the ratio I saw too, but 0.00000036 is the same or slightly below what it is now at coinmarketcap. How would you place a limit sell order if the BTC ratio is the same as current? I guess I would just enter it manually.

December 2, 2018 6:58 PM

I set 0.00000046/45 btc to sell rdd. Just wondering whether it is still too low to sell at this price. ( btc could be $6500 )

December 3, 2018 4:52 PM

William, RDD/BTC is moving up too fast relative to BTC price. I reset limit sell order to Sept. 15 price of 0.00000055 BTC when BTC was also around $6500.

December 3, 2018 9:34 PM

Marcio,
Thank for letting me know. I reset to 0.00000055 as well. We are in December, btc should go up very soon.

December 2, 2018 7:46 PM

Great! $6500 is what Christopher saw this morning! I’m with you brother.

December 2, 2018 10:55 AM

I guess you can put a sell limit of 0.00000040btc in. And when btc rise to $5100, if 0.00000040 btc is not reached, then just manually sell it at 0.00000036 btc when btc is $5100. Then, sell btc into US dollar. Then keeps the US dollar and wait for rdd drop down to $0.0012.

Jemba
Jemba
December 4, 2018 2:50 PM

William, sequencing is always the challenge trading wise. For example, if someone sells at BTC $5100 and waits to get in RDD at $0.0012, yet BTC goes to $6500 (revealed numbers are rarely turning points) and above, it would probably be nerve wrecking. And the sequence to RDD $0.0012 can also happen before BTC $5100 and or $6500.

December 4, 2018 3:14 PM

Jemba,
You are right. If rdd $0.0012 comes out first before btc $5100 or $6500, then the limit sell for rdd should be canceled. As long as $0.0012 has not come out yet, rdd can still be manually sold with relatively higher price than $0.0012. Normally when I sell rdd aiming at buying back at $0.0012, I only sell part of my holding. When you feel you have acquired quite a substantial quantity of rdd, it should be fine to sell part of it aiming at buying back in a cheaper price at a later time when the prophetic word of lower price is presented. At the moment, I am aim at selling rdd at btc $6500.

December 5, 2018 8:16 PM

RDD hit $0.00128 today. Is BTC at $6500 a near top now? Any TA on that?

December 5, 2018 8:20 PM

December 5, 2018 11:59 PM

Marcio,
I don’t check TA. I don’t have time for staying in front of computer. We have two choices, either to cancel the limit sell order, or to keep it. As you said ” Christopher saw a steep rise first, then down to 0.12 cents. So these movements are still in the future. “. I believe what Christopher saw should be fulfilled very soon. BTC should be going up very soon, according to what David Sr saw.

December 6, 2018 12:17 AM

William, given how slow the market rises again, I think that BTC will go to, or a little higher than, Christopher’s $5100 and then retrace a little, before going to $6500. I am keeping my RDD limit sell order high at 0.00000055, but will adjust if I see it reverse against a short moving average. Thanks.

Christopher Harris
December 6, 2018 2:07 AM

Just be careful because I don’t know the top of RDD on the move I saw before it went back deown, and $6,500 BTC might not be the top either. God bless.

December 6, 2018 1:08 AM

Marcio,
BTC $5100, or $6500 may not have anything to do with what Christopher saw. They are separate events. There are 24 days left for December month. According to what David Sr saw, BTC may rise to $14000.
Because rdd 0.12 cents has already comes out, although it may not be the one Christopher saw, I decide to cancel the limit sell order. We’ll see how rdd and BTC play out. BTC could rise to above $5100, then dip, then rise to above $6500, then may dip again. We should ask Ed H’s opinions. He seems to have time and skills to do the TA.

December 6, 2018 10:00 AM

William, I am no longer confident that what David Sr saw was within a 1 year scale. There is simply not enough time left this year to make a symmetrical rise. A symmetrical rise would easily fit in a 2 year scale.

K Shine
K Shine
December 8, 2018 5:41 AM

Hi Marcio and William! Just want to add to the above discussion about the time frame on David Sr’s vision: I’m remembering that Ken Storey explained that the time frame was an assumption on his part that the pattern would play out in the one year time frame but it was not something that David Sr offered as part of the message.

December 8, 2018 6:53 AM

K Shine,
I understand what physically comes out, is what it counts. Since bitcoin can drop down quickly, it can also rise up quickly also. We’ll see what happens to bitcoin before the end of the month.

December 2, 2018 12:55 PM

William, you read my mind. 🙂

December 2, 2018 11:20 AM

If some one did not buy the rdd recently at 0.00000036btc or lower price, it may not be a good idea to trade this move. Prophetic words involves uncertainty.

John T
John T
December 4, 2018 4:27 AM

Hi Z3ers,

I found some technical analysts’ forecast of bitcoin bottom lining up with Phanuel’s prophetic vision of $1888. As James Bailey said, normally when God shows a vision, it indicates direction and not the bottom or peak, so I don’t think $1888 is the bottom.

Steve from crypto crew thinks that bitcoin bottom is likely to go down to $1049. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXVUDR-Bnc&t=5s.

Another well known technical analyst by the strange name of MagicPoopCannon at tradingview is calling for bitcoin bottom at $1163.

Both of them have also mentioned $3000 as a bottom in the past, but have adjusted the numbers downwards. Steve thinks that we should be going up to $5k-$6k for a fake bull run before the final capitulation. The whole scenario may take several months to play out.

If Steve and MagicPoopCannon are correct, bitcoin bottom could be around $1000, perhaps dipping below $1000 for a few minutes (candle wick) before the strong V shape recovery. Litecoin could be less than $10 then. That would be the best time to buy cryptos at a great discount. Phanuel saw litecoin going to $500+ several times, which would mean a return of more than 50X.

Sincerely and God Bless.

J J
J J
December 5, 2018 9:44 PM

Latest Crypto Crew video says crypto bear market botton in 1-2 months.

December 5, 2018 10:37 PM

James Bailey, Crypto Crew in the above video compares the current bear market to that of 2014 bear market, starting from 4:10 mark. I’m really getting convinced that the bull market at end of 2013 was Christopher’s first wave, the end of 2017 was Christopher’s second wave, and the next bull market to BTC of 30 K is Christopher’s “third wave.” It’s kind of good since the next bull market after the consolidation period is huge, although bad that it is too many months away. Christine’s RDD baby may then be her fourth interpretation, as you said before, for September 2019. What do you think?

December 6, 2018 2:15 PM

The general rule I have learned to follow is everything revealed prophetically is in the future unless specifically identified as a historical reference. There has only been one big wave since he received the word one year ago and that was in Dec 2017-Jan 2018. This wave happened after Christopher received his dream and we know it was not the third wave, so my guess is that was the first wave and we still need to have a second wave prior to the third wave. The other general rule I have learned is it almost always takes longer than we expect.

ed h
December 6, 2018 6:25 PM

Measuring the top to top from the first high to the 2017 high was 1475 days. if that unfolds about the same as before we are looking at possibly Dec 31, 2021 for the next top. the good news is that based on trend lines BTC will be near 350k. I don’t want it to take that long ,but it is what the charts are showing. Kind of like my Red road being long and curvy.Had many up and downs ,but I could always see the big red door at the end. The good news is we will have many tradable moves on our journey.

Jemba
Jemba
December 6, 2018 8:20 PM

We are still years away from full scale crypto adoption. I’ve been doing some analysis of business cycles and adoption and they all virtually take years. After full scale crypto adoption, 350K BTC can’t be ruled out. When amazon stock was less than $2, did anybody anticipate it would be $1600 where it is now? So even though we might have to wait a few years, we know there’s a lot of volatility than we can take advantage off in the interim. We’ll have to be diligent and patient in combining the prophetic with TA to not get caught on wrong side. For non-traders who are more comfortable with buy and hold, they also won’t regret holding a few years from now. So it’s a win win for everybody.

December 6, 2018 9:06 PM

And this was using a linear scale, you should see the algorithmic chart. The numbers are insane. July 2010 BTC was 8 cents, 7 years later $20,000. No one in their right mind would have even thought that was possible. A gain of
250,000x Still can’t believe it.

Jemba
Jemba
December 6, 2018 10:07 PM

250,000x return, yikes. Definitely the guy that bought pizza for 10,000 BTC in 2010 never thought it would get to $20K. I hope he had enough BTC left over …. But there’s no doubt blockchain will one day be as mainstream as debit cards are today. I am just thankful to God he has given us the grace to be in on this early adoption wave. Whenever I feel bad for missing out certain trades, I’m always comforted knowing in a few years, it won’t matter much whether we bought COB at 5 cents, 2 cents, etc.

December 6, 2018 8:26 PM

Thanks for sharing. I have found historical cycles are amazingly accurate in predicting future prices if we can just find the right ones to track.

December 6, 2018 7:49 PM

Ed, you mean 35K?

ed h
December 6, 2018 7:56 PM

NOPE. Run a top trend line on the BTC tops then measure out 1475 days and see where that trend line lands. $354K

December 6, 2018 3:31 PM

James, thanks for your words of experience. John T reminded me of Phanuel’s 750 billion market cap top, which also indicates the next wave is the second wave.

John T
John T
December 6, 2018 4:20 AM

HI Marcio,

The next bull market may reach Bitcoin price of $18k at 750 billion market cap. Phanuel saw 17k+ and 750 billion marketcap. Another z3ers, Lee also saw the peak at 750 billion marketcap. The bitcoin bull run to 30k level should happen in the next cycle. As for Rdd, I think there is still a small chance it may happen soon. If what Steve from Crypto Crew said is correct, we will bounce up to maximum $6.1k before final capitulation. That would mean we will drop down to the prophetic btc range of $5.8k to $4.2k where several z3ers saw Rdd spike. Let’s pray and see how all these play out. God Bless.

Scott
Scott
December 6, 2018 1:35 PM

I can’t forget about Renee’s word “When Bitcoin starts to fall, RDD will continue to rise”. This hasn’t happened yet to my knowledge. For RDD to continue to rise, it means it was already rising. Since RDD is currently attached to Bitcoin’s hip, it makes sense to me that BTC goes up a bit before the final capitulation, and RDD will ride up along with it. Many expect this to happen. If Renee’s word applies when BTC capitulation downward starts, then RDD will break the connection and continue to rise. If this is to happen, it would fit in nicely with the other price-point interpretations. It would provide the resources to invest in other areas to catch the next wave. Regardless, this would have to be startling enough to cause people to notice RDD and have confidence/FOMO to jump in. Nobody outside this site is talking about RDD. Will some big player purchase/acquire/partner with RDD infrastructure? We’ll have to wait and see how this plays out!

December 6, 2018 11:57 PM

I did have a dream about 2 weeks ago of seeing BTC pump green from 5kish to 18k fast!

December 6, 2018 9:49 AM

John T, 750 billion market cap is a great marker for a possible second wave top. That would be a much better scenario for a much sooner rise. An RDD spike for this current bear market is very optimistic, probably even surpassing mine! Two thumbs up for you, brother.

John T
John T
December 6, 2018 9:51 PM

Hi Marco,

Someone had a dream about bears being friendly to him if you can remember. The Lord reminded us not to be scare of thid bear market. The bears are our friend!

Richard
Richard
December 6, 2018 11:13 PM

I believe that was Christine.

December 4, 2018 7:13 PM

Hopefully this doesnt come to pass all the prophetic dreams wouldnt line up

ed h
December 4, 2018 9:08 PM

Jopo,
The only thing those 2 guys are doing is looking left on the BTC charts and looking for support areas. Steve sees 1049 as the best area and the other guy sees 1163. it is only opinion. they are just guessing because if BTC falls below 1923 there is no real support until those levels. the big one is 3208 it held for 42 days as support . I have 3125 as a 1.618 extension.I expect that level to be tested and even a wick below.Possibly 2600-2900 So far I have not really found any good evidence it is going much lower than that. Other than guessing by looking left on the chart. the divergence of the 200MA and the price of BTC on 1/10/15 was about 61% if we measure that today it puts BTC at about 2550.

SAC
SAC
December 4, 2018 9:40 PM

Brother Ed –
Are we still possibly expecting that 2550-3150 bottom in the next week or so?

ed h
December 6, 2018 7:13 PM

SAC,
Keep holding on the sidelines brother, you are about to score those RDD for 50% off from 2 weeks ago.Next fib level is 34% drop from here. RDD is sitting on the double bottom for the year. Price right now is at the July-Dec 2017 range. there was massive volatility during this time. .000864 is my target.If it gets anywhere near that I am buying the last load.

SAC
SAC
December 6, 2018 10:35 PM

I’m holding, Brother Ed, I’m holding! Watching and waiting. Biggest sale of the year on RDD. BTC and RDD have both broke through one year lows and are still headed down. Looks like the time has finally come to pick up some RDD at absolute rock bottom prices.

Richard
Richard
December 6, 2018 10:53 PM

For 10 days I’ve been waiting for us to hit the $3100 BTC level on the futures market, which has been my Fibonacci target. If we see a definitive bounce from that level, then that should be the bottom, and this could happen overnight tonight. If so, I buy GBTC tomorrow, which could be only $4.00. We could see the lowest numbers for the year in the next 24 hours.
Thanks Ed for working the Fibs with me.

SAC
SAC
December 7, 2018 1:59 PM

Yes, Richard. I’ve been waiting for $3150 BTC myself. Hasn’t got there on Coinbase yet, but Ed said he has seen 3149 somewhere. Still falling. Maybe we’ll all hit our targets soon.

Richard
Richard
December 7, 2018 10:05 PM

Perfect bounce off of it today. The spike was most likely short selling which indicates the bottom is in. I bought some LTC at $22.50 when the low hit.

December 5, 2018 8:31 PM

SAC,
Sorry for the late response. Good question. BTC on the 4 hr has formed a falling wedge pattern. Usually considered a bullish signal. Looking back at the previous bear market the same pattern played out and it went up after touching the 50MA.
If BTC can’t break the 50MA , $4090, on this next try it could visit those lows. Time frame is a guess from now to about 2 weeks out.

SAC
SAC
December 5, 2018 9:52 PM

Ed H –
Thanks for your reply. We always appreciate your insight. God bless.

Sir William
Sir William
December 1, 2018 11:27 PM

Just a heads up. Someone a few months ago said they had a dream and saw a crypto with a dragon logo was #1. The recent Bitcoin Cash hard fork created Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision), and it’s logo is a dragon.

Christopher Harris
December 2, 2018 9:34 PM

Yeah it was me. But I saw the name had Dragon in it I’m pretty sure. Here is the post 29th July 2018 “I am not as sure about this dream, but I had a dream of seeing a coin with the name Dragon as number 1. I felt evil involved and not to be involved in it personally. I saw that a few weeks ago. I haven’t received further confirmation though and only felt to share because of the ‘inferno’ you received Story. It is possible RDD could be number 1 when it spikes though.”

I have seen numbers for BCH so I don’t have a problem trading that. I’m not sure if the dragon coin is something else other than the SV. Either way what I had was only a feeling so seek the Lord regarding what you personally invest in. God bless.

Sir William
Sir William
December 2, 2018 9:54 PM

HAHAHA you’re probably right about it being evil. It’s most likely Dragonchain you saw, and I just went and looked at their website for the first time and learned that is was developed by a Walt Disney Company team!

mem
mem
December 2, 2018 1:29 AM

Can you find the link to the dream or comment?

I dont like one of the personalities behind SV, but I am intrigued by the potential that SV has around scaling and even supplanting ethereums feature set. I was never interested in BCH after the last fork, but since this most recent fork, SV is quite compelling technically.

It is the only PoW coin that is aggressively pursuing serious scaling to surpass even Visa levels of transaction rate processing.

Sir William
Sir William
December 2, 2018 8:30 PM

If I had time and wasn’t working six days a week, I could search for you LOL. But it was within the past three months in the comments of one of the crypto articles. All they said was that they dreamed a crypto with a dragon logo was #1. They said they probably wouldn’t invest in it because its a dragon symbol. But in my opinion, all crypto is a slippery slope to the coming cashless society /mark of the beast. I believe we’re only to make profits from investing in it for the coming times ahead.