Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Nick
Nick
September 24, 2019 6:26 PM
Hi James, Z3 friends, Posting for the first time in a while, to encourage you. Long post warning! This year has been tough – cash flow appalling – I’ve sold all my assets to fund our family outgoings. All PM’s sold, all cryptos sold (last RDD sold last week to pay bills at the month end), renting our property. No bunker full of Mountain House dry food, or whatever it’s called. No cash/ other reserves. I see the warnings on the horizon but I’m not in fear, and I share this to encourage you: Our God is not fickle/ capricious like other “gods” – he is gentle and kind, faithful and true, full of love and rich in mercy and there has always been enough – really unexpectedly sometimes. I think he’s teaching us to trust him and it has taken this to get our attention. I had a 3x dream a while ago about 5,306 BTC being the time to go all in (as I read it) and I haven’t been able to, to date – there was a 5,306 moment already but I had no funds. This suggests there will be another – and our situation will have improved enough to get back in (we’re not there yet). I sold my last RDD last week and left it in BTC which I was led to sell 2 days ago at just over $10k – BTC is £8.5k as I type. The Lord is still on my side – and yours. In all this uncertainty, we just started our second Alpha, with 40 guests, and our baby church is growing with several new believers being discipled from the last one. Please pray for us. God is love and he wants others to know this. It may not look like… Read more »
Colton
Colton
September 25, 2019 11:39 AM

Nick this is great thank you for sharing! Wanted to say I used to help lead an Alpha course/group at Arizona State University and we had a ton of fruit from it!!! Will be praying for your church!

September 25, 2019 10:46 AM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony and insights Nick. I pray God’s abundant blessings on you and your family so you continue to overflow to many others even more than you have in the past.

September 25, 2019 6:47 AM

Nick, we all go through seasons. I believe he will see you through this . May his grace , favor and mercy pour out over you and your family.

Jeff W
Jeff W
September 25, 2019 12:03 AM

Wow Nick, what a wonderful brother you are! God bless you.

michael c.
michael c.
September 24, 2019 9:19 PM

Beautiful post Nick!

Tera
Tera
January 11, 2019 3:10 AM

Hi Z3, I had a dream about bitcoin last night, so thought I’d share it. In the dream, bitcoin was at a low price, sought of like what it is now, though, I wasn’t shown at what price it was. I spent a great deal of time debating whether or not I should buy some cryptos while it was down. While I was procrastinating, I opened the bitcoin ticker on my laptop and saw that the price of bitcoin slowly rising. (I wasn’t shown what price it was at this point either, I only knew it was rising). Seeing the rise in bitcoin prompted me to hurry up and buy some cryptos before it was too late, but before I could log onto my exchange bitcoin was pumped up to $10.006 on the bitcoin ticker. I remember feeling disappointed at the loss of an opportunity. Since having this dream, I’ll be prayerfully considering buying extra cryptos while they’re in the lower ranges.

January 17, 2019 11:26 PM

Hey Tera, I had a dream last night of one large green candle and then a second smaller one taking BTC up to and slightly over $10,000. I wasn’t going to post it but as I was scanning through current posts I obviously came across yours. Bless you.

Tera
Tera
January 18, 2019 2:06 AM

Hi John McCanada, Wow! Confirming dreams! God is Great! Bless you, too.

January 11, 2019 10:55 PM

Tera, Bitcoin Fund Manager shares your optimism. He presents, in a short video today, his reasoning why BTC can really blast off pretty soon, fast, and high due to converging support lines. According to him, it’s time to buy:

January 11, 2019 11:14 PM

Paul Begley: Breaking “Russia To Buy 470 Billion Dollars Of Bitcoin”

Mikey H
Mikey H
January 12, 2019 8:41 AM

Are you serious, are you SERIOUS ??

Thomas
Thomas
January 12, 2019 8:25 AM

I had dream the other night about project Universa blockchain UTNP. I have been holding off to process but curious if anyone else has seen anything. UTNP is project by a Russian. It makes me wonder how serious the Russians are about blockchain? In the dream I saw UTNP at $4.

Colton
Colton
January 12, 2019 4:32 PM

I believe that coin is on Cobinhood so it could be related to COB somehow

Tera
Tera
January 12, 2019 1:24 AM

Marcio, the Russians buying 470 billion worth of bitcoin would drive up the price for sure. I have to wonder if they’ll be investing in the alts as well.

January 12, 2019 9:55 AM

Pr. Begley said they would buy 10 billion worth in first quarter of 2019. A rising BTC price would elevate most altcoins probably even if the Russians don’t buy LTC, etc.

william
william
January 12, 2019 9:42 AM

I doubt Russia would have 470 billion dollars.

January 8, 2019 9:58 PM

Hi everyone, I had a dream about bank bailouts happening again, and I discussed it here in my video if you are interested in having a look: God bless you. Christopher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kLXYEQzuI&t=522s

ChristineB
January 9, 2019 11:31 AM

Hi Christopher,
Just watched your video- thank you for sharing this and posting it here.

Interestingly my daughter (a 14 year old who is growing in the prophetic) had a strong impression (she calls it a ‘weird feeling’) this past Friday night while in the car with me. (We had just come from visiting with young friends in Toronto and had enjoyed a sweet time of prayer with them.) She said to me “Mom something is going to happen end of January, maybe beginning of February – definitely before my March 27th birthday. It will be a good thing for some people, bad thing for others. I see a couple of waves, then a spike up and then drop down dramatically. This is going to happen really fast and really suddenly and some people would miss it. There will be other opportunities but not for a while.” She has absolutely no idea what this pertains to.
I am pondering this and wonder if it relates to cryptos and/or markets. I am invested in both.
Abundant Blessings

Corrine
Corrine
January 9, 2019 11:45 AM

Hi ChristineB! Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for sharing what your daughter is sensing from the Holy Spirit. Definitely sounds like it could be a crypto currency event, possibly a Redd coin pump that we’ve all been waiting for to happen. This is very encouraging. Blessings,
Corrine

ChristineB
January 9, 2019 1:27 PM

Hi Corrine! I am wondering as well if this pertains to cryptos simply because my daughter mentioned “waves” and she has no idea (or interest) that crypto currencies move this way. I am invested the most in RDD and COB.
Take care & abundant blessings, Christine

January 9, 2019 3:06 PM

Thanks ChristineB and your daughter for being attentive to the Holy Spirit. Your daughter’s timing matches/confirms ScottyAUS’s 5 RDD football runs dream and boss getting paid around 2/22 dream before going back down by March 15. These are combos of dreams and interpretations. It seemed unlikely to get so many moves up in RDD by 2/22, but a sudden and fast moving spike would allow for the revelation to be fulfilled on time. I believe RDD is currently in the first pass back and going soon to the second run up, maybe to Christopher’s 0.17 cents where BTC might be in the prophetic 4800 to 5100 range. As always, my understanding can be very incorrect.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 9, 2019 8:57 PM

Thanks Christine,
Much Appreciated ,
Phil

January 9, 2019 9:45 PM

Thank you sister for sharing what your daughter received! Good to keep in mind and watch out for. God bless you.

Mikey H
Mikey H
January 9, 2019 2:15 PM

Thanks ChristineB, i’ve set a reminder, very interesting indeed.

February 1, 2019 11:45 AM

ChristineB’s daughter had impression on Jan. 4 and RDD wave, independent of BTC, started on Jan.22/23. This could have been the first of two waves and then spike before March 27:

serge
serge
January 20, 2019 7:59 PM

Hi Christopher, You mentioned previously that you held crypto currency in Cryptopia in New Zealand. It has been reported that it has been hacked with a ‘major loss’ and the exchange is currently ‘closed for maintenance’, and the police are investigating. Hope you and all others will be made whole.

Any update you can give us ? – Thanks in advance.

January 21, 2019 3:54 AM

Hi serge, as I have been focusing on RDD which I have at Bitrrex I didn’t have any crypto on Cryptopia, but I know others who do, and I hope they recover what they had, and I have been praying to the Lord regarding this. God bless you.

February 1, 2019 3:15 PM

Thank you kindly, Christopher. I feel judgement, a faith test, Cryptopia will open when rdd is high. I also feel our funds are secure with all eyes on the exchange during investigation and coin recovery. There is a large spiritual component i feel related to large losses i tracked on twitter, tens, hundreds thousands seem to be missing from the most unspiritual types, cursing, gnashing…just something that stood out to me. Time will tell… God Bless You.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 21, 2019 8:43 AM

Hi Serge
Thanks for this info. This is why I struggle to possess RDD and XLR, because they arent safe on Bittrex and Kucoin. I currently don’t own them (even though I want to). I wish they could be stored on a trezor! It is just isn’t safe to store your cryptos on an exchange. I may have to redownload the RDD and XLR Wallets, but takes work to maintain.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
February 2, 2019 4:26 AM

Phanuel

I have decided to use COINOMI for RDD because the Cryptopia hack really shocked me.

regards Phil

QZC
QZC
February 2, 2019 11:31 AM

ReddID browser wallet is working as a Chrome extension. The more characters you have for domain name, the less it costs (140.82 RDD for 16 characters plus 0.01 RDD registration/transaction fee). You get 8 public addressess. Funding address is a public address. Menu is three black horizontal lines in upper left corner. Every withdrawal fee that I have done only cost 0.01 RDD. ReddID extension can be hidden, turned off in your computer Extension settings. If you remove the extension, you can reinstall using password phrase that you wrote down previously. You need not register again although it may say so. The extension is not perfect yet, but it does work. A complete list of Contact names, other ReddID names, ends with names starting with M. It may look like nothing happens when you send RDD from it, but it will immediately show up in History and later in Balance. Withdrawal confirmations take almost half hour. Depositing into your ReddID wallet has taken about 2 to 6 minutes.

February 2, 2019 1:43 PM

Tried to stay anonymous for security, but my dog gave me away! 🙂

serge
serge
February 2, 2019 10:12 AM

Phil, It is in the news that the largest Canadian Crypto exchange got ‘hacked’ and all coins are gone.
Doesn’t sound like these exchanges are safe. Bix Weir been saying: ‘If you don’t have your crypto’s in your own Off-line Wallet with your own Private Keys, you don’t own them’.
Any thoughts on what is a ‘safe exchange’ ? What about Bittrex for RDD ?

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 2, 2019 9:27 AM

Hi Phil
I also downloaded Coinomi

Blessings !

serge
serge
January 21, 2019 1:56 PM

Hello Phanuel,
Thank You for your input.
I’m concerned about the exchanges being hacked. I’ve heard that there are more coins and token exchanged, like in Litecoin in four days, then there are in the whole market, due to derivate manipulation.
I’m on Bittrex with Reddcoin. Bought a Nano Ledger 5, only to find out it it’s not configured to handle Reddcoin. RDD wallet is too complicated for me to set up.
According to Bix Weir, all exchanges will at one time shut down, and recommends to take all crypto off-line and keep them in your own Private Keys.

January 21, 2019 10:02 AM

“According to reports coming from CCN, a hacker is selling hacked KYC data on the dark web, data which the hacker claims to have collected from some of the cryptocurrency exchanges such as Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex.

The hacker who identifies himself as ExploitDOT is currently selling hacked KYC data on the dark web collected from exchanges that require their clients to comply with KYC regulations.

The ad put up by the hacker is said to have been up and running since July 2018 and the hacked KYC data discloses personal information ranging from drivers licence, ID cards to passport data.

…It is said that the hacker even has data of the victims with selfies holding up pieces of paper with words such as “Binance” having their faces and Identification documents visible.

A Binance spokesperson was also quoted saying the exchange has their “theories in regards to how this information may have been obtained” and added that there are no signs of anauthorized access to their system.”

1/20/19

January 9, 2019 3:13 AM

Thanks Christopher. I look forward to watching.

Jacob G
Jacob G
January 6, 2019 1:55 PM

I Woke up to a dream this morning of Killer Whales The Adult whale started to eat the baby whale, Thought to my self, is BTC gonna spike?
———————————————————————————————————-
Later that morning my wife Asked me if I told her RDD was going up, I said no, She said then it must have been a dream, she dreamed that I was telling her RDD was spiking. She said I was amazed because RDD hasnt moved much and all the sudden it spiked.

January 6, 2019 7:53 PM

Thanks, Jacob. Those are the dreams that keep our hopes up for financial deliverance. It does look like the adult killer whale, BTC, will eat up the baby whale, RDD. BTC will be spent to buy up RDD and causing the spike.

Joe
Joe
December 26, 2018 6:41 PM

I had a dream I saw a car with a driver and passenger in the two front seats, the driver was of Caucasian ethnicity and was in the driving seat while the passenger was a Muslim shiek, as they were driving down the highway I saw the Muslim shiek reach forward with he’s right hand and suddenly the RDD price jumed up from 0.00000033btc to the amount I saw $5 a piece and this was instant not taking time at all just like lightning down now and up the next millisecond I saw the Bitcoin price at the moment was and remained at $8500 after RDD Bitcoin started moving up to $11500 and started falling from there but at the same time Bitcoin was falling litecoin started climbing from $58 to $850 the dream ended there, I believe a good sell order for the RDD is 0.00047059btc, I believe the Lord wants us to pray if we want to see this prophecy fulfilled the devil will delay and stagnant until he can position he’s people while unseating God’s people, crypto should have jumped long back but Christian’s are complacent it’s another God given technology the devil and he’s horde are taking over bit by bit

Tim
Tim
December 24, 2018 6:40 PM

A message just posted today on a RDD forum from one of the main developers:

‘Merry Christmas. Team has decided that we’ll be releasing ReddID v1.0 on Reddcoin’s birthday, January 26th 2019.’
-techadept

Coupled with a possible BAKKT release around the same time could make for a very interesting New Year/Q1..

Merry Christmas everyone 🙂

(p.s the ‘birthday’ release seems very interesting in light of Christine’s RDD baby revelation)

Ali
Ali
December 29, 2018 1:35 AM

Does anyone have the link to that post about the baby?

December 26, 2018 10:43 AM

Woke up to an encouraging RDD dream this morning. I feel led to share it here on Z3 as it took place in a classroom environment.

Dream starts with me in a classroom environment with about 20 other people. There are 3 of us in the classroom talking about RDD, while everyone else is listening. Its a very relaxed, positive and easy conversation.

The woman at the back corner of the class wanted to sell some of her RDD. The other man and I were talking to her about it. As we are talking I asked her how much RDD did she have, she replied she had 2 million coins. I asked the other man who was seated towards the front of the class, how many RDD coins he had? He replied that he had 30 million coins and RDD was the only coin he had. This man went on to say that if we had seen what he had seen (with regard to RDD) and what this coin was going to do, that we would both have more.

I told them how much RDD I had and that I also had about 5 other coins that I was invested in. I was seated towards the back of the class opposite the woman who wanted to sell some of hers. EOD.

Dream speaks for itself and was just very encouraging, especially that guy towards the front of the class who stated ‘if you had seen what I have seen with regard to this coin, you’d have more.’

Bless you all and be encouraged, our God is an awesome God.

December 27, 2018 4:27 PM

I was just on a site the shows the RDD address contents with regard to totals. In my dream the male who had 30 million Reddcoin would be just shy of the top 100 holders of Reddcoin. At 30 million he would currently be number 101. Cool.

December 26, 2018 11:56 AM

John, what is your gut feeling? Does he mean that if you trade more, you’ll have more, or if you just kept buying more?

December 26, 2018 12:32 PM

Hey Marcio, it really was just a dream of encouragement specifically with RDD and what it is going to do (as a wealth transfer). It wasn’t about greed and accumulating more for the sake of having more. It was more about how it will be a game changer when it does take off.

I can only talk about what my strategy was with regard to my non-RDD coins. I originally bought them with the idea that if any of them go up first before RDD, I could recover my original crypto capital that I have invested. I need to pray more to hear what the Lord wants me to do now, perhaps if one of them does take off I put that into RDD? I posted this under Tim’s above comment as it relates to version1 coming out soon.

I think there are different ways to get to the accumulation like you mentioned, purchasing or trading…..I’m just not overly confident personally to trade etc, I feel more comfortable purchasing or using my non RDD to accumulate more.

I guess I can sum the dream up with it was very pro RDD and for us keep the hope! Perhaps try to accumulate more if led by the Lord? or at least don’t sell them if you don’t have to? The other woman in the dream wasn’t trading them, but rather was selling them off.
Hope that helps…

December 26, 2018 12:22 PM

John and Marcio, the message is clear.
The other man is at the front of the classroom and has more coins. It seems that the most attentive students tend to sit at the front.

The other woman at the back is not paying attention, this is why she wants to sell her coins.

John, the message MIGHT MEAN that you need to move to the front of the class and buy more RDD if you can.

December 26, 2018 4:33 PM

Thanks CF and John. Those are wise recommendations.

December 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Thanks CF!! I like your perspective…

SAC
SAC
December 27, 2018 8:51 PM

Thanks for sharing, John. I’d like to be in the top 100 too! This gives us something to shoot for!

Dwight
Dwight
December 31, 2018 3:40 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your dream. I was think about what you said regarding the woman with 2 million coins and her selling and the man who had 30 millions coins who was paying attention. What I found interesting is when you run the numbers on selling 2 million RDD coins at or around Christopher’s recent price revelation in his dream on 29/12/2018 where RDD is 1.42 cents and then you buy back RDD at the low of roughly .08 cents, you end up with around 30 millions coins.

I mainly consume all of the comments and appreciate everyone’s contributions but in this particular case I felt I should share. Maybe this will confirm or resonate with someone.

I pray we all stand firm in our faith and we answer the call of God in this amazing time so we will be used for his Kingdom. That our “house” be in order so we can be entrusted to carry out our purpose and use these kingdom finances in a way that shines light in the darkness.

December 31, 2018 6:41 PM

Wow Dwight what insight!! Love and agree with your last paragraph!!

mem
mem
December 21, 2018 6:08 PM
My perspective at this time is that we have a 75+% chance that we see a small upcycle that may get to around $5000~/btc at which point BTC will drop to sub $3000 or below. The alternative is that we have already seen bottom and the upcycle would breach $5000 an continue north of $6500. If the first scenario plays out we will likely see a final bottom in Q1 or at worst the end of Q2 2019, at which point another epic run up will begin. If there is a new bottom I will at that point accumulate BSV. At this point I have taken a minority % of my new investment capital and bought additional BTC, BCH, LTC, and RDD. After this final bottom the remaining cash is put into all the same plus BSV. Also a bi-partisan based bill is going before Congress to change bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, and ethereum to be classified as currency instead of equities which would mean no capital gains and heavy paperwork tax reporting. Also Bitmain is going public and they have pumped BCH for the regulatory review (liquidated BTC during the last spikem and is now buying up BCH to force the price higher). This could be a good time to accumulate BCH and then sell it off after a swing gain. In terms of the Bitcoins (BTC, BCH, BSV), I would like to maintain equal quantities of each of these to play all sides. BTC is still the market cap apex predator, has the mega daily volume, etc. It may well remaining the juggernaut of the space. However, if BCH or BSV ends up pulling ahead, accumulating them now at such low prices will be well rewarded. If you held BTC prior to the BCH for, then you already… Read more »
December 20, 2018 7:11 AM

In a dream last night I saw a forum with people talking and it was Christmas themed with snow and stuff in the design of the forum. People were talking about Bitcoin, the price was at $5,000 and they were talking about it going to $5,450 and I saw RDD was at 0.76 (cents I believe). I also saw after this scene $11,200 BTC.

I was initially reluctant to share this because I have seen some other figures of 1 cent RDD around 11k BTC so I wasn’t sure if this fit in and I am not as sure about this dream, but I’ll share it anyway. God bless you.

December 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Hi Christopher,

Do you feel any sense of urgency in the dream that it is happening soon? The Christmas you saw may be next year or 2 years down the road since no date was given. I just want to confirm, do not want to Fomo again like the past few times when everyone was expecting Rdd, ETN and COB to moon soon but is taking much longer than we expect. We bought in at a much higher price compared to now. Thank you and God Bless.

December 23, 2018 8:40 PM

Hopefully soon John! No I don’t have an indication of timing on this other than the forum was Christmas themed. One day the waiting will be over and things will start really moving. God bless.

Joe
Joe
December 27, 2018 9:45 AM

Brother, what’s a good sell order, is 0.001btc to high and 0.00047btc to low? I was looking at these figures

December 27, 2018 9:38 PM

Joe, for now, I would not put an RDD limit sell order for higher than 0.000555 BTC. You could also place lower sell orders for some of your RDD to trade and multiply your RDD.

December 28, 2018 5:14 AM

Marcio, just a personal question: do you think that executives and banking elite will get bigger bonuses if the stock market closes higher on DEC 28 (the last Friday of the year)?

December 20, 2018 7:41 AM

Christmas themed forum might mean anything between now and the end of January/February

December 21, 2018 9:51 AM

It could be both, 1.c on way up, .7c on way down, or while hovering at 11k both numbers are hit.
Side note, i got a Russian invasion dream. My own black dog (now deceased) bit me… and i was on a snow topped large hill. I pushed an all white van down the snowwy slope where at the end it rolled and remained upside down. I immediately thought a market with the van and white, but i havent a clue what

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 21, 2018 1:15 PM

A black dog biting you is bullish oil. Friendly dog bearish. Snow is short silver. SNS

December 20, 2018 8:21 AM

Please allow me to add this confirmation, Chris. I bought in right before the initial spike due to the Lord’s leading, I believe (there were a series of personal confirmation that led to this). I have been asking the Lord, as to further, guidance, whether to sell shortly and buy back in at a new low as so many in T.A. expect to happen, eventually. The Holy Spirit told me we were going up and had me look up Chris’s recent price targets (5100, 6500, 13000). He literalIy had me look them up last night as BTC was dropping. I know 5100 hundred lines up very closely with a fib level and, obviously, 6500 is above the 2018 strong support turned resistance line. Before I took a shower this morning, He told me to check this post, that there was something He wanted me to see. I saw Chris’s recent post about His dream. Hope this cuts into any confusion here.

December 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Anonb, i reread that a bit, its not clear to me. You’re saying we’re going up and not down?, or just up for now, as some felt? Then possibly down later.

December 21, 2018 5:36 PM

Now’s no time for me to be bashful. It is my belief, from various words and confirmations from the Lord to me as well as Chris’s dream, that we have begun a new uptrend. I know many are still expecting new lows and have valid arguments for that, but I would be dishonest to represent what I believe the Lord showed me any other way. If I missed it so be it.

December 20, 2018 5:25 PM

So, since Chris had the courage to share his insight I will elaborate on mine. Last night after reviewing some T.A., I was asking the Lord if I should sell at the common target of 4400 for BTC. I had bought my newest position at around 3 PM on the Dec. 18th right before the first spike. What I heard, in my spirit, If you have to sell it would better to sell at 4900-5000. Obviously, this was before Chris posted his dream. For me, Chris’s dream and the fact that the Lord told me to check this post was confirmation of the target He gave me among other things of a more personal nature. Nobody should do anything without consulting the Lord on what He says for them individually. I miss it just like anyone and just want to make it clear that.

ed h
December 22, 2018 6:11 PM

AnonB,
I am liking your thinking here. My current fib targets for BTC
5401 @ 4.236, 5107 @ 3.618, 4630 @ 2.618 and 4153 @ 1.618

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 24, 2018 2:49 PM

Good morning Ed H!
How are you? When you mentioned liking [a reference to AnonB’s] thinking, at BTC/fib targets for BTC $5401, $5107, $4630, and $4153. What’s the correlation of BTC @4.236, 3.618, 2.618, and 1.618,
and their respectively numbers. I’m not a trader, so the only thing I understood was the BTC levels priced in dollars. Also, I’m interested in learning how to find Fibonacci targets, and Elliot Wave. Can you point me in the right direction for a person/place (website)/ and/or book that teaches these things for beginners? I’m on vacation, so I figured that I have time to learn. Thanks for your time. God bless you!

December 24, 2018 3:31 PM

Mr. Maal,
The best book on E.W. theory is called Elliot Wave Principles by Frost and Prechter. Another good book is Charting by Fred McAllen. Fibonacci analysis by Constance Brown.
By far the best guy on YouTube is Daniel4K. This guys trading is all based on E.W. and fibonacci levels. His trading is highly advanced and very technical but he makes it very easy to understand. The guy is only 24 years old.
WARNING. You will have to read these books and watch his videos at least 3x to soak it all in.

Mr.Maal
Mr.Maal
January 4, 2019 5:22 PM

Happy New Year Ed H! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I’ve ordered the recommended books that you’ve suggested. I hope to be able to give a praise report as the Holy Spirit guides me from trade to trade. God bless you. Shalom.

January 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Mr Maal,
May God grant you more wisdom than you know what to do with. Check this guys videos out. Very informative.

December 21, 2018 4:02 AM

Hi AnonB,

Do you plan to sell bitcoin at $5k since The Lord has given you higher targets? How about Rdd? Do you plan to sell Rdd too when bitcoin is at $5k?

December 21, 2018 7:12 AM
You know, I had considered selling into USD and waiting for a retracement to buy back in, but I will mostly likely just hold or exchange for another coin if a favorable exchange ratio presents itself. I am not really a trader. I just use T.A. to try to maximize my entry points/exit points. To clarify, I am not even in BTC. I bought a position in BCH and LTC before the spike and I am mostly in TRX (no prophetic revelation there, either, I just like the concept behind it). I only watch BTC with regard to it’s influence on market direction and that is what my conversations with the Holy Spirit have been based on. I do have some RDD, but I have no insight into when that might spike (how soon or how high). My plan is to ladder out from my various positions at ascending price targets to manage my personal risk/reward parameters (no revelation on that plan that is just what seems prudent to me with my personal financial goals, time availability, and skill level). I think it’s important that everyone follow there own plan for an exit strategy and not overly depend on what one individual is saying or saying they believe the Lord is saying to them. Sometimes the trend is more important than the number, if you follow what I’m saying. I have been asking the Lord, out of frustration, for a while now about when BTC and the crypto markets would turn around and I believe He told me these things to comfort me and that’s why I shared them. I know there are a lot of other people feeling, at varying times, a lot of frustration about this crypto journey and I hope this cuts out some of the confusion… Read more »
December 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Anon, BTC topping at 5K seems very reasonable from past cycles with roughly a 50% rise from the bottom like a dead cat bounce, or just the first hill up of the next rally. Given revelations to ScottyAUS, I believe it is more a first hill up of the next rally.

December 21, 2018 4:19 AM

Hi Marcio, Carl The Moon talks about a possible bitcoin short squeeze when bitcoin surges above $4.4k, which could pushes bitcoin further up to $5k and above very quickly.

December 21, 2018 10:14 AM

Yes, John, I saw that too. I’m using a short MA of 4 Days to let me know if BTC turns downward around Anon’s 5K or Christopher’s 5100, which is same price point depending on exchange, and maybe correct downward about 50% to buy back in. I really like the combo of TA from the Crypto Crew and The Moon.

December 20, 2018 7:43 PM

It kind of looks like BTC 5K around Christmas Day.

December 20, 2018 8:42 AM

AnonB, we do not know the timing or correct sequence of these price movements.
Many Technical Analysts expect a CAPITULATION plunge before any long term bull run

December 20, 2018 8:50 AM

I do not know much of anything. I do know what the Lord told me though and that is what I must do.

December 20, 2018 8:36 AM

By the way, all this goes against my logic. However, I would rather fail attempting to hear the Lord than succeed attempting to disobey Him. Chris, thanks for having the courage to post something that seems to contradict the logical.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
December 20, 2018 1:46 PM

Indeed. Couldn’t agree more. I have failed miserably when attempting to trade according to my own head so I try really hard not to. But it’s difficult when for long time periods all you hear is silence.
Please Father, direct us in your will, individually and as a community!

Manuel
Manuel
December 20, 2018 3:37 PM

That is also my prayer.

I have invested little more and more to cryptos during this year after I got surprisingly interested and somehow felt led to do after reading things here year ago. But I’ve been too hasty sometimes, like starting to buy little too early when November downturn started and values fell lot more after my purchase.

Luckily it has been cheap anyway this autumn if at least one certain coin talked here(ETN, RDD, COB…) rises near values what have been seen. If some huge skyrocketing is happening, it is truly from the Lord and we must be careful to use the money like He instructs us. Of course this is general rule all the time in our households and money use and brings the blessings.

From personal view, this is interesting area and I think it is good to know things about cryptos, blockchain etc. I’ve learned a lot during this year and I believe it is important considering the direction of things going in the future.

Thanks for all writers here on this subject. Keep believing Lord will do great things!

January 28, 2019 7:30 PM

i saw in a dream a couple of days ago a BTC chart on trading view and a long diagonal decline going for quite a while then I saw the price was $3150 and RDD was 0.18 (cents I believe) and my brother was talking about buying in and I was encouraging him.

I think this is showing where we are headed after a rise, that we are headed down again to 3k. I didn’t see a price of what it was at before BTC declined. God bless. Christopher.

August 30, 2019 9:01 PM

I saw the price $6,200 this morning in a dream which I believe was BTC. God bless. Christopher.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 30, 2019 10:52 PM

I’m sure I speak for everyone, thank you to you, Phanuel, James, Ed H and all for these warnings. Between the prophetic & TA we can get a picture of what is happening.

August 31, 2019 12:42 AM

Do we recognize this territory? Thanks Christopher for posting/holding as you judge. Our timing’s off (we humans think right now, now), I reviewed older stuff once we’re in familiar territory. LTC nearing happy 54ish, BTC in happy drop (only dream I got BTC dropped 45 degrees, middle pause to flat bottom, becoming a pacman winning white elephant & hippo, then I felt up 30k but didn’t see. I was sooooo thankful jumping up and down praising, my only dream. BTC flat-line while we we’re cashing in, giddy upping into BTC/LTC saddles. There’s hope. I’m unhappy with cobinhood, enjoying hatin’ on em awhile but it’s meant to be (humility accepted). Meanwhile, Cryptopia $ better protected than we could, (to repay $1.00 RDD, $2 ETN???) haha!. Otherwise we’d be tempted to trade to loss? He knows what He’s doing, not me. I only seek His kingdom, praying for soul winning resources, I can hardly wait till work time. That’s all I want (except, um, maybe a year near coconut, banana and mango trees in Thailand while trying to get wife’s family away from Buddha’s grip)?

February 10, 2019 6:25 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. This is very helpful.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 29, 2019 4:04 AM

Hi Chris.
Are these figures US Dollars please?
best regards
Phil

January 29, 2019 7:26 AM

Yes. If any figures I post are not in USD I will make mention of this specifically.

August 29, 2019 3:49 PM

Amazing people give thumbs down at all in here… Having said that reading these older posts I think we could be entering more discussed sequences. A side note. Codesearcher stumbled on the true shemita year with some codesearching students. Gather 2020, don’t sow or reap sabbath yr 2021, do the same 2027 for the Jubilee yr 2028. I highly recommend hearing all their research. We’ll be forced into compliance, painful for non-believers, because we’re gunning it downhill off the tracks. Fits with youngbrandts stuff and

January 28, 2019 9:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. Very helpful.

December 23, 2018 9:25 AM

Something I received in a dream on 22nd November 2018 was seeing 1 cent and 1.17 cent RDD and BTC was $5,555. I was planning to wait for more confirmation before sharing this one, but it kept coming to mind and it goes along with the last dream I shared, so I’ll just share it now anyway. God bless.

william
william
December 23, 2018 7:17 PM

Thanks Christopher. My cash flow is tight. I may need to sell small part of rdd. 1.17 c is a great encouragement for me.

December 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Christopher, your dream about the Dow Jones going up and down in 3 jagged steps has been fulfilled.

Do you have any other revelations concerning the Stock Market?

December 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Dow from 22k to 11-12k, a judgment of God. I think thats it.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Clue reminder…James Bailey saw an army man drop on a football field. I thought this was unfulfilled. Some interpretations were a military conflict would happen during football season. I don’t know much about football, so correct me if I’m wrong, I thought football season ends on 12/30, so almost over, but the Superbowl is on 2/3/19 so I guess some war could start on that date. Or this could be for another year.

December 23, 2018 4:42 PM

A lot of prophetic stuff surrounding this crash revealed a military component. The location was not revealed, but the following news article presents an interesting possibility:

william
william
December 23, 2018 7:09 PM

James,
Your scary rise could be at around FAZ $46 ( market bottom) and turn: the war ends. This rise would be really scary when the war ends.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 5:41 PM

This seems like a stretch but maybe an army man dropping on football field is troops returning home within football season as President Trump recently brought many back from Syria. I think your dream may have been in the context of market crash, however, but I can’t remember.

December 24, 2018 12:52 AM

There’s lots of room for interpretation in my dream but for now I am holding onto my original interpretation of the soldier repelling down to the ground represented a straight drop in the markets during football season. The outside deadline would be the Super Bowl, but I think it will be sooner. The equity market has already dropped a lot so one more big drop is all I’m expecting to see.

Fat B
Fat B
December 24, 2018 10:10 PM

James, your Fat B! Are u in FAZ now or are you still on the side lines. Been hard to keep up on here with all these tears in my eyes.

December 25, 2018 9:26 AM

Sorry to hear about those tears. I am still on the side lines.

December 24, 2018 1:30 PM

Oil has dropped below $43, like a lead block in the ocean.
These markets are scary, we do not know how bad things can get, before the rebound.

December 23, 2018 5:21 PM

A lot of things can happen between now and the end of December.
Many prophetic words on this forum have hinted that Christmas Eve to New Year period is significant.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 23, 2018 5:35 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. Do you have any sense of the timing for that move?

December 23, 2018 8:43 PM

No timing on that move, in the dream it was judgment of God against the stock market (economy) for actions taken against Israel or for the exploiting of the honest in Israel (there’s a post about it on Z3). Otherwise I remember I did post about seeing the stock market crash fairly severely to the point where people were worried and BTC spiked to $44,000. God bless.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Thank you very much!

December 27, 2018 4:13 PM

I had a dream just earlier, in it an alert on my phone went off but I was doing something else. Then I looked at the computer instead and saw BTC was at $5,700 and then I clicked on RDD on the trading view chart and it was 0.76 cents and I saw it had gone up from down near 0.15 area, a big move, then I went to go login and the dream ended. So the Lord is confirming this move to me again. Sell targets I’m not sure. I saw 0.71 earlier, two at this range 0.76 but some higher prices 0.9 to 1.17 cents, so seek the Lord if you are considering selling. God bless. Christopher.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 2:48 AM

the current price is 0.00132 you meant to say it went up from here to 0.0076

December 29, 2018 9:48 PM

KartC,
Yes that is correct. From todays level to .0076 area. I have been tracking his numbers and they are trend indicators. The .0076 is an indicator we are going up. I do have a long term fib extension at .00776. Don’t buy RDD just based on this though.
BTC still looks very weak, look at the dump today. BTC is in an ABC correction and C has not played out yet.

william
william
January 12, 2019 10:10 AM

Ed H,
While the date of 22 Feb is approaching, could you be able to refresh our memory about the ” 2 22 ” revelation you received concerning COB? What is the target price do you expect COB could rise to ? Thanks.

January 12, 2019 10:17 AM

William,
Last year was shown 1 12 and 2 22.
Just like that there was a gap in the sequence.
I thought on 1/12 COB would be $2.22.
That was wrong and should have sold out of COB on 1/12 . Now 2 22 is approaching and right now seems it could be a low point.
Not 100% sure what it means. It is about COB though because that is what I was praying for.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:38 AM

Could it be $1.12 on 2/22? I know $1.15 was a target.

January 16, 2019 8:46 AM

Kristin,
That would be great but probably not what will happen. I believe I got a warning dream about COB and it could be going down soon.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:49 AM

Got it – thanks for the reply, Ed!

January 16, 2019 9:00 AM

Kristin,
Just a heads up though. BtC shorts are very low we could see a spike in BTC back up to the top of its range 4100 ish. It could even spike a bit higher if that fails and drops watch COB closely to see its reaction.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 9:10 AM

Thanks, Ed! It’s my goal to educate myself in TA this year so I can follow along and try my hand at that prophetic/TA combo approach that’s been discussed so much.

January 16, 2019 10:44 AM

Ed, according to Steve from Crypto Crew Un., when BTCUSDShorts are low, this means, and he proved it, that BTC will drop. When the majority of “sheep” believe BTC will not drop, that’s when it drops. 🙂

January 16, 2019 11:19 AM

That is also a high probability. I have 2 scenarios depending on how it goes.
Thanks for pointing that out though. Will check out his video. Would make my dream even more probable.

January 16, 2019 10:58 AM

BTCUSDSHORTS lows on July 30 and Nov. 12, 2018:

BTC drops big very soon after July 30 and Nov. 12:

william
william
January 12, 2019 12:15 PM

Ed H,
Thanks. I check history data . On Jan 12 2018, BTC is $13500, COB $1.30. If BTC could spike up to $11,000, COB could spike up as well.

SAC
SAC
December 29, 2018 3:28 PM

kartC –
You are referring to dollars, Christopher’s price is in cents.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 5:16 PM

help me confused.. please get me with an example

December 27, 2018 4:23 PM

Christopher, thanks for sharing this revelation about RDD.
Recently, we learnt that Upbit crypto exchange (major exchange that trades RDD) is being investigated for fraud.

I hope that God gives you revelations concerning BTC and LTC bottom entry prices, as well as FAZ stock bottom entry price.

I cannot tell God what to do, but this is what I desire to know.

December 29, 2018 7:05 AM

Saw in a dream this morning 29/12/2018 seeing my computer and I checked the crypto prices and BTC was at $7,400 and RDD was 1.42 cents. God bless. Christopher.

December 29, 2018 5:49 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, please have another Dream about the Stock Market.

Please, i am joking.

However, the Stock Market is very important, because this is a MAJOR AREA where funds can be generated (from FAZ, etc), to be invested in other areas, such as crypto or precious metals.

December 29, 2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing this update Christopher. That’s great info.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
December 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Thank you for sharing Christopher. God bless you!

December 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks Christopher.

December 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Chris, thanks for posting. This is what I heard from the Lord, in my spirit: Many who have pride in their analysis are about to be humbled and feel very confounded. Watch what I do; watch what I do. I am paraphrasing, but something very close to that extent.

December 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Dear AnonB, Chris is providing prophetic revelations, NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Christopher appears to be a HODLER (long term trader = patience), so his prophetic revelations might be more suited for long term traders who are ready to ride the waves.

I believe that these price points will be fulfilled soon, but this does not mean that the downtrend is over, nor does it guarantee that there is no down-trend IN-BETWEEN the revealed price points.

For example, BTC might hit $5k, before going down, before going up again
OR BTC might go down again, before hitting $5k

God is not just going to give us every single price move on this forum. God loves everybody and is a RIGHTEOUS God.
The SKILLED RISK TAKER also deserves his reward.

December 23, 2018 2:13 PM

Cunny Fred, I think you give good advice and I can tell it is from a good place. The thing is every time I put God in a box He gets out of it.

December 23, 2018 2:51 PM

These prophetic revelations show price points that will be fulfilled, but we do not know the correct sequence.

– Chris has seen BTC at $4.2k, $5k+, etc

– Phanuel saw BTC at $2980, with some clustered values between $1.8k to $2k+

– ScottyAUS had a dream which can be interpreted at crypto prices on an elevator that dips to HELL.
He had another dream of a spaceship crash and a car park after it with an ABANDONED trolley full of large coins with crypto written on them.

December 23, 2018 8:15 PM

Hi Cunny Fred,

A very good piece of advice and collection of prophetic info! I would like to add Phanuel’s Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) to the above.

February 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Hi everyone, yesterday I had a dream and I saw the market was up, then it went down something like 59% and BTC was 3-3.2k. This would be a decline from $8,000 to $7,600 area to 3-3.2k. I have seen $7,400 to $7,600 area BTC earlier. I could only be seeing part of the decline in the dream and not necessarily from the top.

I have previously seen a continued decline in BTC to 3.2k area and RDD was 0.18. I think this would be after a rise in RDD as we are currently at 0.12. So we could have a temporary rise in BTC/RDD followed by another drop (potentially 0.18 a good re-entry).

Regarding possibilities for March which I think will be a good rise (if it is this March): we could see a move up to 5.5k area BTC and 0.76 RDD, or we could go higher to $7,600 to 8k like I have seen (80% move up in BTC), but I have also seen higher at 10-11k. The numbers I have seen frequently range from 0.71 to 0.76 cents area for RDD and 1 cent to 1.4 cents. I don’t know how big of a rise will occur March (if it’s the right one), the first was decent enough for me to log on the exchange and consider selling, and the second I knew would be much bigger at the end of March (I don’t know how much) which is what I said in the dream. I have other figures also of a 4-5 cent move. Something to consider. Please seek the Lord. God bless. Christopher.

Power
Power
April 3, 2019 6:02 PM

Christopher any secret method to get instant confirmation from god… Through dream or through Pls share your experience….. Are you praying 24 hours? your getting more dreams and confirmation….. I am just started Pls give some good tips to follow to get instant reply from from your experience …. Will you get immediate reply…. For your prayers what life
style you follow to get instant confirmations from the lord Pls share thank you ……

April 4, 2019 9:32 PM

Dear Power, I pray for confirmation and wait to receive it. Otherwise I am sure to pray to God in Jesus name every day, and try to read the word of God every day. This brings a good spiritual diet (man does not live by bread alone) and also cut out worldly pollution’s. People have a diversity of gifts by the same Spirit of God, but hearing from the Lord is something we should all want. I recommend repentance, seeking the Lord to cleanse you, if you draw near to God He will draw near to you, (James 4:8) as Sujit shared with you, this is important and involves walking diligently in the Lord. Aside from this pray that the Lord’s will be done in your life and trust in Him. I don’t usually get immediate replies, and sometimes I don’t get answers to certain questions, or I haven’t received them yet. There is not a certain formula, but there are certain things that can help clear the way if the Lord wants to tell you certain things. Also ask and you will receive, but ask that that the will of God be done. And test the spirits whether they are of God. I receive harassment from the enemy and you need to truly discern the Lord’s voice. And you need to gain experience in interpretation of what you receive from the Lord, which can be difficult. God bless you. Christopher.

Power
Power
April 4, 2019 11:18 PM
Power
Power
April 4, 2019 11:01 PM

Another awesome guidance to follow…. Thank you very much Christopher for sharing your experiences……. Glory to god….. I have solved the latest puzzle of your dream bitcoin falling 3800 ….rdd entry @.0010….soon it will fall…. Selling and coming out of RDD and waiting in USD reenter @3800 and buy rdd in terms of btc @27 or 28 btc around that area I have seen some where seen this revelations….. In this website not able to locate….and Phanuel also warned recently that is going to quit RDD it was going to fall badly another confirmation for this coming move… So please consider this message because god can warn you through me please read the recent comments of mine I have solved a puzzle of john mcanada dream…. It was about me in the dream . I have a put a summary in my latest post….. Soon I reveal other price targets for the entire move of this btc thank you very much for your important role in god’s ministries by guiding god’s remnants in these last days awesome work god has given you and god bless you Christopher ….

February 27, 2019 8:46 PM

Thanks for sharing these new insights Christopher. The price targets and re-entry prices are all very helpful. I appreciate how you are being careful to identify the parts you know and the parts you don’t know because it helps all of us avoid adding our own wrong assumptions. Would be awesome if it is this March.

February 27, 2019 10:44 PM

Thank you, Christopher, for tying up your latest revelation with the older ones. In conjunction with what Jeff W just revealed and ChristineB, we have a much better picture today of how to trade RDD. God bless!

December 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Is that 76 cents?

December 20, 2018 3:30 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. That would be a great increase for RDD.

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:31 AM

RDD after 0.76 cents, does it going to head towards $2.35 ??

August 31, 2019 12:50 AM

I think 1 cent then down? My personal view is it goes to $1, $5, $3 but that’s just me (like fishies, talents and stuff). Review older posts, tons of guesses from the communication we’ve been shown. Who knows, maybe LVG’s 1, 2,4? LOL Whatever it is, we’ll soon find out.

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:57 AM

and all the values are in usd ?? right

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 13, 2018 5:49 PM
James and Chris, I am going to share the wave dream and a dream I just had in the hope it connects the dots for everyone but doesn’t give an open book to the enemy. The wave dream was a few months ago and was in two parts. The first I am vague on as it was vague in the dream. I remember seeing playing cards and one had 17.58 and the other I don’t remember. There was a man trying to buy my new socks/underpants still in there packet. I think they were 2.50. Then we started walking up a hill as we knew there was a wave coming and the prize was $25k. EOD. Second dream. I’m stand up on a beach top looking down a rocky path to a sandy beach and my brother is getting ready to go fishing with some people. There is a grey concrete tsunami wall between him and the water. From where I’m standing I can see the water. There is only small waves from wind etc. not surf. I tell him there is a wave coming. They say ok sarcastically and continue getting ready. I say no seriously there is a very big wave. Everyone looks over the barrier sees nothing and continues on. I have walked down the path now to tell them and then I see it and yell it’s here. I run like crazy up the path beating the wave as it goes over the barrier and carrys everyone up the path. I then say, I told you. The water receded all the way back down and I tell them another wave is coming. This they are all panicking and say when? I have asked my son to come down the path now and he doesn’t want to… Read more »
December 14, 2018 12:00 PM

Hi z3ers,

I did some calculation to figure out the possible value of bitcoin when rdd spikes to $2.50.

If bitcoin is $4500 when Rdd spikes to $2.50, we take 2.50 ÷ 4500 = 0.00055556 (rdd satoshi value), which was the exact same number that Brian Crowley interpreted as the maximum price for Rdd!

In Brian’s dream, he saw that only about 65% of his Rdd sell order got filled at 0.000556. Thus the maximum price one should set for all the sell order to go through is 0.000555 satoshi.

Bitcoin price at $4500 when Rdd spikes to its first peak of $2.50 also confirms
the dream of Manny’s wife, who saw “4.2” written next to bitcoin moving up and down before the RDD chart turns green.

Another confirmation from Abraham’s wife who saw 46 and a 2 liter of Coke that she knew was 90% full. Abraham interpreted “46” as the price of Bitcoin at $4600. The bottle of coke was a resemblance of Rdd rocket launching off.

God Bless.

Abraham
Abraham
December 17, 2018 1:37 PM

I also saw 55 on right side of a black screen that same morning in a vision as I was waking up… I’ve interpreted that as a sell order! This seems to be a clear comfirmation.

Recently I was praying and asking the Lord about a near high point for Bitcoin for me to be looking for … He confirmed to me 56 that day exactly when I got home to the tee.

I also asked him to reveal a bottom area to be looking for and I was shown 23 again.

I don’t get dreams that I remember but I love how He clearly shows me while I’m awake and alert His confirmations.

Praying for all of you… that He would give you wisdom on who and where to give these provisions to for the Kingdom! Also that He would protect each and every transaction and account!

December 17, 2018 1:53 PM

Abraham, when exactly did you have the “55” vision?

What do you think that “23” represents for BTC?

Abraham
Abraham
December 18, 2018 2:06 PM
I had that vision of 55 earlier this year in the morning the same day my wife had her dream, sometime around May to June time frame (?) I have always believed it was a satashi selling point. In regards to 23 I believe it has something to do with a round about area for a good low point for me to purchase when Bit comes back down. I know the Lord knows how much time I have to possibly buy and then get back into Rdd. A quick bottom to lower may very well be the reality as some have commented on due to charts and support areas. This past summer God spoke to me and said “I will show you where to buy Rdd today and he showed me 23 a couple times that day” it was the cents value He wanted me to buy at back in August when it hit that low and was confirmed when I read Christopher’s dream. 23 32 46 56 have come up many times Other numbers but these may have been more for me personally were 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555 (spiritual signs?) For a while I have believe these were sell orders and the max being 5555 ( this has been with me for months) The 5555 I sensed from the Lord were His gracious, miraculous fulfillment numbers for the provision He showed me to do what He has showed me to do. When I prayed for confirmation, I read the next day I believe (this was in the summer) a woman’s vision or dream of sell numbers being 5555. He always (in my experience) has had ways of confirming! I always ask He is SO SO GOOD! All the time! One more thing… when I was praying about where… Read more »
December 20, 2018 7:57 AM

Hi Abraham,

What about the number “56” that you saw? Is it related to the number “55”?

Did you have any vision for the timing of Rdd spike? Scotty mentioned about March 2019 being a possible time as his wife saw the number “15315”.

Abraham
Abraham
December 20, 2018 10:34 AM

Christopher mentions 5600 in his post on December 8th … this could be a good floor resistance to be watching … a marker for trading. All I know is that was highlighted to me many times when I asked about Bitcoin!
Hope this is extremely helpful to all.

December 20, 2018 10:03 AM

John T, Scotty understood 15315 that RDD would, and has, begin its spike on Dec. 15, and maybe have one or two waves up, and then bottom again to maybe around similar or close starting price on March 15.

December 21, 2018 3:57 AM

Thank you Abraham and Marcio.

Abraham
Abraham
December 20, 2018 10:16 AM

Hello John and Z3r’s,
56 came to me many times when I asked the Lord about Bitcoin going down just a month ago but I believe that was to allow me time to purchase from Coinbase and transfer to Bittrex. Timing was perfect bc I was able to be set up for the low entry that I was praying for and had comfirmation from Christopher’s revelation that Morning of around .13 of a penny. And .00000029 satashi.
I have no revelation personally on timing, other then prophetic words about transfer by sometime around the end of year.
Interesting that Kim Clement made some major prophetic declarations and major ones were in Feb 22 2014(?).
222 came up a lot as I was seeking the Lord for His heart for the nation and saw those numbers.
Yesterday I saw 23 23 23 and 46 (23 3 times together). 2+3=5 so 3-5’s and 1-46. Could my wife’s dream be close to fruition ? 4600 Btc meaning 90% full?
And almost ready for takeoff? Oh Lord may we be ready on all fronts!!!

Btc hitting 4K this morning brothers and sisters!

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 19, 2018 9:47 AM

Does anyone have an revelation about RDD still dropping to $0.006 levels, or 0.0000023 BTC (Satoshis)? I thought I read that somewhere fairly recently? Otherwise, I’m considering buying more now. Thanks for your time. God bless you!

December 20, 2018 10:22 AM

I did have a dream i believe on sunday at 0.008 levels. So i will be on standby. Have a good feeling we will retrace back down to 2k levels

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 20, 2018 11:29 AM

Good morning Jopo. If I’m reading your response correctly, then $0.008 (in USD), which would be roughly = 0.00000196 Bitcoin (BTC); 196 Satoshis? So, your anticipating a rising in RDD, not a drop.

December 20, 2018 11:53 AM

My mistake was i should have wrote it down right when i woke up. Not sure how many zeros were in front of the 8 but i believe it was 0.0008. God bless

December 13, 2018 7:48 PM

Scotty, why do you think 15315 means March?

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 16, 2018 10:55 PM

Marcio, I just noticed regarding the 15315 number in the dream that on the 15 August was a bottom of a V in RDD and then three months later on the 15 November it’s back to the same price. I think the numbers were showing us a wave. When she knew it wasn’t August I think it meant that wave two would be like this but not in August like we hoped.
You can see the double wave formation in September and October like my tsunami wall where the wave hits the wall and shoots and down but then continues up again forming the higher top before going all the way back down.
Scott

December 16, 2018 11:18 PM

Scott, it’s interesting that there is 15 before and after the 3, and 1+5+3+1+5 = 15.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 16, 2018 11:26 PM

Marcio, December 15 could be the next start. It appears to be a low point and the price fits my sign dream I had with 97 inches.
Scott

December 17, 2018 12:02 AM

Scott, I can see how RDD of $0.00097 on Dec. 15 fits your dream as a near bottom. The stochastic RSI below also shows RDD is near bottom for the next wave or two until March 15:

December 16, 2018 11:32 PM

Scotty, after looking at it, I was just about to ask the same thing that Dec. 15 is the beginning. I’ll also consider March 15.

Devin
Devin
December 17, 2018 12:39 AM

Marcio, March 15th is the Ides of March. John Barry was told that something would happen during the Ides of March, but he wasn’t given the year. 2019 would be a good candidate. Also, Phanuel saw 3/16/19, which falls on a Saturday, so a lot of things seem to be lining up around that time frame.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 13, 2018 8:49 PM

Marcio, it was the impression given in the dream that the 3 was a period of time not in August and was connected with a date.
Scott

Tim
Tim
December 13, 2018 7:45 PM

Thanks for sharing Scotty, these revelations tie things together in very important ways and clarify that RDD will go up in waves. The $2.50 mark is particularly helpful. Can I ask though, as your from Australia, do you think it was in AUS or US dollars? Thanks!

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 13, 2018 8:47 PM

Tim, I trade the US market and everything I’m shown is in US$.
Scott

Tim
Tim
December 13, 2018 11:25 PM

Good to know! Thanks!

JesseW
JesseW
March 6, 2019 4:31 PM

Scotty- Please reach out in an email to me at MTPropheticTrader@gmail.com
Would like to correspond. JW

December 26, 2018 7:39 PM

Scotty, I think we have seen your run 1 with RDD football:

Ali
Ali
December 13, 2018 9:03 PM

I remember James also seeing Brad Pitt in dreams as well. Maybe it has some connection to silver. Also what if Thor with his electricity represents electroneum? Just a thought

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 13, 2018 8:46 PM

Thanks Scott

November 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Morning! Woke up to a dream btc at 8k and rdd i saw was 0.017! Thats 10-11x from where it is at now

November 29, 2018 2:16 PM

Does my dream lineup with RDD and someone elses?

Tim
Tim
November 30, 2018 7:48 PM
Yes Jopo! Amazingly it does! And it might give us an important clue.. On July 1st Gershom C posted about a dream he had where he saw RDD at 0.016 (basically your area). He said, ‘it was in green on coin market cap, meaning it had gone up’, and ‘it felt like it was the beginning of the RDD rise’. Also, I had a dream where I saw RDD seem like it rose instantly from .0035 to .0098 (posted Sept 16th). In the same dream I saw people posting memes to a social media site. This is what I posted about that part a while ago: ‘From what I gathered, the posts were a ‘beginning’ response to what was happening, with great anticipation for what was to come (i.e. here we go, ‘straight to the moon’ type thing).’ One meme was of a rocket taking off.. So it seems like these revelations together (including yours) COULD be revealing the area where RDD’s great rise takes place. What I saw could be the beginning jump, and you and Gershom could’ve seen the area where the RDD rocket well and truly shoots up..! Of course, there’s always the possibility that these revelations aren’t linked and happen at different points in time (this year teaches us caution in over-interpreting). But if my dream did in fact indicate an initial ‘lighting up’ of the engines (the engines firing), and yours and Gershom’s showed the actual launch area, then the Lord may be showing us where the ‘super increases’ will take place (in another dream I saw RDD go up 600%, and others have seen ‘instant increases’ from relatively low to the $1 or $2 areas etc.). So your dream (coupled with Gershom’s) seems to confirm a possible ‘launch’ area for RDD. You also mentioned… Read more »
December 2, 2018 8:58 AM

May god bless us all! I have tons of missionary work to do in pakistan freeing christian brick kiln slave familys!! I pray gid will bless us all abundantly to help his children in need around the world 🙂 🙏

November 29, 2018 5:31 PM

Jopo, Christopher Harris saw BTC at 30 K and RDD at 1.7 cents. He also saw BTC at 8.8 to 9 K and RDD at 0.71 cents. So I am not sure how your numbers fit right now. We’ll get more info. God bless.

November 30, 2018 3:37 PM

Is that $1.7?

November 30, 2018 4:49 PM

Jopo, I would like to explain because this misunderstanding comes up very often. When someone writes $1.7, one is saying 1.7 U.S. dollars. If someone writes 1.7 cents, this means $0.017, or 0.017 dollars. Christopher’s value is 1.7 cents.

November 29, 2018 7:48 PM

Very interesting! Maybe i had the 7 and the 1 swapped! Either way both are positive confirmations and folds of blessings!!