Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Christopher Harris
December 20, 2018 7:11 AM

In a dream last night I saw a forum with people talking and it was Christmas themed with snow and stuff in the design of the forum. People were talking about Bitcoin, the price was at $5,000 and they were talking about it going to $5,450 and I saw RDD was at 0.76 (cents I believe). I also saw after this scene $11,200 BTC.

I was initially reluctant to share this because I have seen some other figures of 1 cent RDD around 11k BTC so I wasn’t sure if this fit in and I am not as sure about this dream, but I’ll share it anyway. God bless you.

December 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Hi Christopher,

Do you feel any sense of urgency in the dream that it is happening soon? The Christmas you saw may be next year or 2 years down the road since no date was given. I just want to confirm, do not want to Fomo again like the past few times when everyone was expecting Rdd, ETN and COB to moon soon but is taking much longer than we expect. We bought in at a much higher price compared to now. Thank you and God Bless.

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 8:40 PM

Hopefully soon John! No I don’t have an indication of timing on this other than the forum was Christmas themed. One day the waiting will be over and things will start really moving. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 9:25 AM

Something I received in a dream on 22nd November 2018 was seeing 1 cent and 1.17 cent RDD and BTC was $5,555. I was planning to wait for more confirmation before sharing this one, but it kept coming to mind and it goes along with the last dream I shared, so I’ll just share it now anyway. God bless.

Christopher Harris
December 27, 2018 4:13 PM

I had a dream just earlier, in it an alert on my phone went off but I was doing something else. Then I looked at the computer instead and saw BTC was at $5,700 and then I clicked on RDD on the trading view chart and it was 0.76 cents and I saw it had gone up from down near 0.15 area, a big move, then I went to go login and the dream ended. So the Lord is confirming this move to me again. Sell targets I’m not sure. I saw 0.71 earlier, two at this range 0.76 but some higher prices 0.9 to 1.17 cents, so seek the Lord if you are considering selling. God bless. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
December 29, 2018 7:05 AM

Saw in a dream this morning 29/12/2018 seeing my computer and I checked the crypto prices and BTC was at $7,400 and RDD was 1.42 cents. God bless. Christopher.

December 29, 2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing this update Christopher. That’s great info.

December 29, 2018 5:49 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, please have another Dream about the Stock Market.

Please, i am joking.

However, the Stock Market is very important, because this is a MAJOR AREA where funds can be generated (from FAZ, etc), to be invested in other areas, such as crypto or precious metals.

December 27, 2018 4:23 PM

Christopher, thanks for sharing this revelation about RDD.
Recently, we learnt that Upbit crypto exchange (major exchange that trades RDD) is being investigated for fraud.

I hope that God gives you revelations concerning BTC and LTC bottom entry prices, as well as FAZ stock bottom entry price.

I cannot tell God what to do, but this is what I desire to know.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 2:48 AM

the current price is 0.00132 you meant to say it went up from here to 0.0076

December 29, 2018 9:48 PM

KartC,
Yes that is correct. From todays level to .0076 area. I have been tracking his numbers and they are trend indicators. The .0076 is an indicator we are going up. I do have a long term fib extension at .00776. Don’t buy RDD just based on this though.
BTC still looks very weak, look at the dump today. BTC is in an ABC correction and C has not played out yet.

william
william
January 12, 2019 10:10 AM

Ed H,
While the date of 22 Feb is approaching, could you be able to refresh our memory about the ” 2 22 ” revelation you received concerning COB? What is the target price do you expect COB could rise to ? Thanks.

January 12, 2019 10:17 AM

William,
Last year was shown 1 12 and 2 22.
Just like that there was a gap in the sequence.
I thought on 1/12 COB would be $2.22.
That was wrong and should have sold out of COB on 1/12 . Now 2 22 is approaching and right now seems it could be a low point.
Not 100% sure what it means. It is about COB though because that is what I was praying for.

william
william
January 12, 2019 12:15 PM

Ed H,
Thanks. I check history data . On Jan 12 2018, BTC is $13500, COB $1.30. If BTC could spike up to $11,000, COB could spike up as well.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:38 AM

Could it be $1.12 on 2/22? I know $1.15 was a target.

January 16, 2019 8:46 AM

Kristin,
That would be great but probably not what will happen. I believe I got a warning dream about COB and it could be going down soon.

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 8:49 AM

Got it – thanks for the reply, Ed!

January 16, 2019 9:00 AM

Kristin,
Just a heads up though. BtC shorts are very low we could see a spike in BTC back up to the top of its range 4100 ish. It could even spike a bit higher if that fails and drops watch COB closely to see its reaction.

January 16, 2019 10:44 AM

Ed, according to Steve from Crypto Crew Un., when BTCUSDShorts are low, this means, and he proved it, that BTC will drop. When the majority of “sheep” believe BTC will not drop, that’s when it drops. 🙂

January 16, 2019 11:19 AM

That is also a high probability. I have 2 scenarios depending on how it goes.
Thanks for pointing that out though. Will check out his video. Would make my dream even more probable.

January 16, 2019 10:58 AM

BTCUSDSHORTS lows on July 30 and Nov. 12, 2018:

BTC drops big very soon after July 30 and Nov. 12:

Kristin
Kristin
January 16, 2019 9:10 AM

Thanks, Ed! It’s my goal to educate myself in TA this year so I can follow along and try my hand at that prophetic/TA combo approach that’s been discussed so much.

SAC
SAC
December 29, 2018 3:28 PM

kartC –
You are referring to dollars, Christopher’s price is in cents.

kartC
kartC
December 29, 2018 5:16 PM

help me confused.. please get me with an example

December 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks Christopher.

william
william
December 23, 2018 7:17 PM

Thanks Christopher. My cash flow is tight. I may need to sell small part of rdd. 1.17 c is a great encouragement for me.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
December 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Thank you for sharing Christopher. God bless you!

December 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Christopher, your dream about the Dow Jones going up and down in 3 jagged steps has been fulfilled.

Do you have any other revelations concerning the Stock Market?

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Dow from 22k to 11-12k, a judgment of God. I think thats it.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Clue reminder…James Bailey saw an army man drop on a football field. I thought this was unfulfilled. Some interpretations were a military conflict would happen during football season. I don’t know much about football, so correct me if I’m wrong, I thought football season ends on 12/30, so almost over, but the Superbowl is on 2/3/19 so I guess some war could start on that date. Or this could be for another year.

December 23, 2018 5:21 PM

A lot of things can happen between now and the end of December.
Many prophetic words on this forum have hinted that Christmas Eve to New Year period is significant.

December 23, 2018 4:42 PM

A lot of prophetic stuff surrounding this crash revealed a military component. The location was not revealed, but the following news article presents an interesting possibility:

william
william
December 23, 2018 7:09 PM

James,
Your scary rise could be at around FAZ $46 ( market bottom) and turn: the war ends. This rise would be really scary when the war ends.

Jason V
December 23, 2018 5:41 PM

This seems like a stretch but maybe an army man dropping on football field is troops returning home within football season as President Trump recently brought many back from Syria. I think your dream may have been in the context of market crash, however, but I can’t remember.

December 24, 2018 12:52 AM

There’s lots of room for interpretation in my dream but for now I am holding onto my original interpretation of the soldier repelling down to the ground represented a straight drop in the markets during football season. The outside deadline would be the Super Bowl, but I think it will be sooner. The equity market has already dropped a lot so one more big drop is all I’m expecting to see.

Fat B
Fat B
December 24, 2018 10:10 PM

James, your Fat B! Are u in FAZ now or are you still on the side lines. Been hard to keep up on here with all these tears in my eyes.

December 25, 2018 9:26 AM

Sorry to hear about those tears. I am still on the side lines.

December 24, 2018 1:30 PM

Oil has dropped below $43, like a lead block in the ocean.
These markets are scary, we do not know how bad things can get, before the rebound.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 23, 2018 5:35 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. Do you have any sense of the timing for that move?

Christopher Harris
December 23, 2018 8:43 PM

No timing on that move, in the dream it was judgment of God against the stock market (economy) for actions taken against Israel or for the exploiting of the honest in Israel (there’s a post about it on Z3). Otherwise I remember I did post about seeing the stock market crash fairly severely to the point where people were worried and BTC spiked to $44,000. God bless.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Thank you very much!

December 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Chris, thanks for posting. This is what I heard from the Lord, in my spirit: Many who have pride in their analysis are about to be humbled and feel very confounded. Watch what I do; watch what I do. I am paraphrasing, but something very close to that extent.

December 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Dear AnonB, Chris is providing prophetic revelations, NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Christopher appears to be a HODLER (long term trader = patience), so his prophetic revelations might be more suited for long term traders who are ready to ride the waves.

I believe that these price points will be fulfilled soon, but this does not mean that the downtrend is over, nor does it guarantee that there is no down-trend IN-BETWEEN the revealed price points.

For example, BTC might hit $5k, before going down, before going up again
OR BTC might go down again, before hitting $5k

God is not just going to give us every single price move on this forum. God loves everybody and is a RIGHTEOUS God.
The SKILLED RISK TAKER also deserves his reward.

December 23, 2018 2:13 PM

Cunny Fred, I think you give good advice and I can tell it is from a good place. The thing is every time I put God in a box He gets out of it.

December 23, 2018 2:51 PM

These prophetic revelations show price points that will be fulfilled, but we do not know the correct sequence.

– Chris has seen BTC at $4.2k, $5k+, etc

– Phanuel saw BTC at $2980, with some clustered values between $1.8k to $2k+

– ScottyAUS had a dream which can be interpreted at crypto prices on an elevator that dips to HELL.
He had another dream of a spaceship crash and a car park after it with an ABANDONED trolley full of large coins with crypto written on them.

December 23, 2018 8:15 PM

Hi Cunny Fred,

A very good piece of advice and collection of prophetic info! I would like to add Phanuel’s Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) to the above.

Robson
Robson
December 21, 2018 9:51 AM

It could be both, 1.c on way up, .7c on way down, or while hovering at 11k both numbers are hit.
Side note, i got a Russian invasion dream. My own black dog (now deceased) bit me… and i was on a snow topped large hill. I pushed an all white van down the snowwy slope where at the end it rolled and remained upside down. I immediately thought a market with the van and white, but i havent a clue what

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 21, 2018 1:15 PM

A black dog biting you is bullish oil. Friendly dog bearish. Snow is short silver. SNS

December 20, 2018 3:30 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christopher. That would be a great increase for RDD.

Joe
Joe
December 27, 2018 9:45 AM

Brother, what’s a good sell order, is 0.001btc to high and 0.00047btc to low? I was looking at these figures

December 27, 2018 9:38 PM

Joe, for now, I would not put an RDD limit sell order for higher than 0.000555 BTC. You could also place lower sell orders for some of your RDD to trade and multiply your RDD.

December 28, 2018 5:14 AM

Marcio, just a personal question: do you think that executives and banking elite will get bigger bonuses if the stock market closes higher on DEC 28 (the last Friday of the year)?

Jopo
Jopo
December 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Is that 76 cents?

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:31 AM

RDD after 0.76 cents, does it going to head towards $2.35 ??

KartC
KartC
December 20, 2018 10:57 AM

and all the values are in usd ?? right

December 20, 2018 7:41 AM

Christmas themed forum might mean anything between now and the end of January/February

December 20, 2018 8:21 AM

Please allow me to add this confirmation, Chris. I bought in right before the initial spike due to the Lord’s leading, I believe (there were a series of personal confirmation that led to this). I have been asking the Lord, as to further, guidance, whether to sell shortly and buy back in at a new low as so many in T.A. expect to happen, eventually. The Holy Spirit told me we were going up and had me look up Chris’s recent price targets (5100, 6500, 13000). He literalIy had me look them up last night as BTC was dropping. I know 5100 hundred lines up very closely with a fib level and, obviously, 6500 is above the 2018 strong support turned resistance line. Before I took a shower this morning, He told me to check this post, that there was something He wanted me to see. I saw Chris’s recent post about His dream. Hope this cuts into any confusion here.

December 20, 2018 8:42 AM

AnonB, we do not know the timing or correct sequence of these price movements.
Many Technical Analysts expect a CAPITULATION plunge before any long term bull run

December 20, 2018 8:50 AM

I do not know much of anything. I do know what the Lord told me though and that is what I must do.

Robson
Robson
December 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Anonb, i reread that a bit, its not clear to me. You’re saying we’re going up and not down?, or just up for now, as some felt? Then possibly down later.

December 21, 2018 5:36 PM

Now’s no time for me to be bashful. It is my belief, from various words and confirmations from the Lord to me as well as Chris’s dream, that we have begun a new uptrend. I know many are still expecting new lows and have valid arguments for that, but I would be dishonest to represent what I believe the Lord showed me any other way. If I missed it so be it.

December 20, 2018 5:25 PM

So, since Chris had the courage to share his insight I will elaborate on mine. Last night after reviewing some T.A., I was asking the Lord if I should sell at the common target of 4400 for BTC. I had bought my newest position at around 3 PM on the Dec. 18th right before the first spike. What I heard, in my spirit, If you have to sell it would better to sell at 4900-5000. Obviously, this was before Chris posted his dream. For me, Chris’s dream and the fact that the Lord told me to check this post was confirmation of the target He gave me among other things of a more personal nature. Nobody should do anything without consulting the Lord on what He says for them individually. I miss it just like anyone and just want to make it clear that.

December 21, 2018 4:02 AM

Hi AnonB,

Do you plan to sell bitcoin at $5k since The Lord has given you higher targets? How about Rdd? Do you plan to sell Rdd too when bitcoin is at $5k?

December 21, 2018 7:12 AM
You know, I had considered selling into USD and waiting for a retracement to buy back in, but I will mostly likely just hold or exchange for another coin if a favorable exchange ratio presents itself. I am not really a trader. I just use T.A. to try to maximize my entry points/exit points. To clarify, I am not even in BTC. I bought a position in BCH and LTC before the spike and I am mostly in TRX (no prophetic revelation there, either, I just like the concept behind it). I only watch BTC with regard to it’s influence on market direction and that is what my conversations with the Holy Spirit have been based on. I do have some RDD, but I have no insight into when that might spike (how soon or how high). My plan is to ladder out from my various positions at ascending price targets to manage my personal risk/reward parameters (no revelation on that plan that is just what seems prudent to me with my personal financial goals, time availability, and skill level). I think it’s important that everyone follow there own plan for an exit strategy and not overly depend on what one individual is saying or saying they believe the Lord is saying to them. Sometimes the trend is more important than the number, if you follow what I’m saying. I have been asking the Lord, out of frustration, for a while now about when BTC and the crypto markets would turn around and I believe He told me these things to comfort me and that’s why I shared them. I know there are a lot of other people feeling, at varying times, a lot of frustration about this crypto journey and I hope this cuts out some of the confusion… Read more »
December 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Anon, BTC topping at 5K seems very reasonable from past cycles with roughly a 50% rise from the bottom like a dead cat bounce, or just the first hill up of the next rally. Given revelations to ScottyAUS, I believe it is more a first hill up of the next rally.

December 21, 2018 4:19 AM

Hi Marcio, Carl The Moon talks about a possible bitcoin short squeeze when bitcoin surges above $4.4k, which could pushes bitcoin further up to $5k and above very quickly.

December 21, 2018 10:14 AM

Yes, John, I saw that too. I’m using a short MA of 4 Days to let me know if BTC turns downward around Anon’s 5K or Christopher’s 5100, which is same price point depending on exchange, and maybe correct downward about 50% to buy back in. I really like the combo of TA from the Crypto Crew and The Moon.

December 20, 2018 7:43 PM

It kind of looks like BTC 5K around Christmas Day.

ed h
December 22, 2018 6:11 PM

AnonB,
I am liking your thinking here. My current fib targets for BTC
5401 @ 4.236, 5107 @ 3.618, 4630 @ 2.618 and 4153 @ 1.618

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 24, 2018 2:49 PM

Good morning Ed H!
How are you? When you mentioned liking [a reference to AnonB’s] thinking, at BTC/fib targets for BTC $5401, $5107, $4630, and $4153. What’s the correlation of BTC @4.236, 3.618, 2.618, and 1.618,
and their respectively numbers. I’m not a trader, so the only thing I understood was the BTC levels priced in dollars. Also, I’m interested in learning how to find Fibonacci targets, and Elliot Wave. Can you point me in the right direction for a person/place (website)/ and/or book that teaches these things for beginners? I’m on vacation, so I figured that I have time to learn. Thanks for your time. God bless you!

December 24, 2018 3:31 PM

Mr. Maal,
The best book on E.W. theory is called Elliot Wave Principles by Frost and Prechter. Another good book is Charting by Fred McAllen. Fibonacci analysis by Constance Brown.
By far the best guy on YouTube is Daniel4K. This guys trading is all based on E.W. and fibonacci levels. His trading is highly advanced and very technical but he makes it very easy to understand. The guy is only 24 years old.
WARNING. You will have to read these books and watch his videos at least 3x to soak it all in.

Mr.Maal
Mr.Maal
January 4, 2019 5:22 PM

Happy New Year Ed H! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I’ve ordered the recommended books that you’ve suggested. I hope to be able to give a praise report as the Holy Spirit guides me from trade to trade. God bless you. Shalom.

January 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Mr Maal,
May God grant you more wisdom than you know what to do with. Check this guys videos out. Very informative.

December 20, 2018 8:36 AM

By the way, all this goes against my logic. However, I would rather fail attempting to hear the Lord than succeed attempting to disobey Him. Chris, thanks for having the courage to post something that seems to contradict the logical.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
December 20, 2018 1:46 PM

Indeed. Couldn’t agree more. I have failed miserably when attempting to trade according to my own head so I try really hard not to. But it’s difficult when for long time periods all you hear is silence.
Please Father, direct us in your will, individually and as a community!

Manuel
Manuel
December 20, 2018 3:37 PM

That is also my prayer.

I have invested little more and more to cryptos during this year after I got surprisingly interested and somehow felt led to do after reading things here year ago. But I’ve been too hasty sometimes, like starting to buy little too early when November downturn started and values fell lot more after my purchase.

Luckily it has been cheap anyway this autumn if at least one certain coin talked here(ETN, RDD, COB…) rises near values what have been seen. If some huge skyrocketing is happening, it is truly from the Lord and we must be careful to use the money like He instructs us. Of course this is general rule all the time in our households and money use and brings the blessings.

From personal view, this is interesting area and I think it is good to know things about cryptos, blockchain etc. I’ve learned a lot during this year and I believe it is important considering the direction of things going in the future.

Thanks for all writers here on this subject. Keep believing Lord will do great things!

Tim
Tim
December 24, 2018 6:40 PM

A message just posted today on a RDD forum from one of the main developers:

‘Merry Christmas. Team has decided that we’ll be releasing ReddID v1.0 on Reddcoin’s birthday, January 26th 2019.’
-techadept

Coupled with a possible BAKKT release around the same time could make for a very interesting New Year/Q1..

Merry Christmas everyone 🙂

(p.s the ‘birthday’ release seems very interesting in light of Christine’s RDD baby revelation)

John McCanada
John McCanada
December 26, 2018 10:43 AM

Woke up to an encouraging RDD dream this morning. I feel led to share it here on Z3 as it took place in a classroom environment.

Dream starts with me in a classroom environment with about 20 other people. There are 3 of us in the classroom talking about RDD, while everyone else is listening. Its a very relaxed, positive and easy conversation.

The woman at the back corner of the class wanted to sell some of her RDD. The other man and I were talking to her about it. As we are talking I asked her how much RDD did she have, she replied she had 2 million coins. I asked the other man who was seated towards the front of the class, how many RDD coins he had? He replied that he had 30 million coins and RDD was the only coin he had. This man went on to say that if we had seen what he had seen (with regard to RDD) and what this coin was going to do, that we would both have more.

I told them how much RDD I had and that I also had about 5 other coins that I was invested in. I was seated towards the back of the class opposite the woman who wanted to sell some of hers. EOD.

Dream speaks for itself and was just very encouraging, especially that guy towards the front of the class who stated ‘if you had seen what I have seen with regard to this coin, you’d have more.’

Bless you all and be encouraged, our God is an awesome God.

Dwight
Dwight
December 31, 2018 3:40 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your dream. I was think about what you said regarding the woman with 2 million coins and her selling and the man who had 30 millions coins who was paying attention. What I found interesting is when you run the numbers on selling 2 million RDD coins at or around Christopher’s recent price revelation in his dream on 29/12/2018 where RDD is 1.42 cents and then you buy back RDD at the low of roughly .08 cents, you end up with around 30 millions coins.

I mainly consume all of the comments and appreciate everyone’s contributions but in this particular case I felt I should share. Maybe this will confirm or resonate with someone.

I pray we all stand firm in our faith and we answer the call of God in this amazing time so we will be used for his Kingdom. That our “house” be in order so we can be entrusted to carry out our purpose and use these kingdom finances in a way that shines light in the darkness.

John McCanada
John McCanada
December 31, 2018 6:41 PM

Wow Dwight what insight!! Love and agree with your last paragraph!!

John McCanada
John McCanada
December 27, 2018 4:27 PM

I was just on a site the shows the RDD address contents with regard to totals. In my dream the male who had 30 million Reddcoin would be just shy of the top 100 holders of Reddcoin. At 30 million he would currently be number 101. Cool.

December 26, 2018 11:56 AM

John, what is your gut feeling? Does he mean that if you trade more, you’ll have more, or if you just kept buying more?

John McCanada
John McCanada
December 26, 2018 12:32 PM

Hey Marcio, it really was just a dream of encouragement specifically with RDD and what it is going to do (as a wealth transfer). It wasn’t about greed and accumulating more for the sake of having more. It was more about how it will be a game changer when it does take off.

I can only talk about what my strategy was with regard to my non-RDD coins. I originally bought them with the idea that if any of them go up first before RDD, I could recover my original crypto capital that I have invested. I need to pray more to hear what the Lord wants me to do now, perhaps if one of them does take off I put that into RDD? I posted this under Tim’s above comment as it relates to version1 coming out soon.

I think there are different ways to get to the accumulation like you mentioned, purchasing or trading…..I’m just not overly confident personally to trade etc, I feel more comfortable purchasing or using my non RDD to accumulate more.

I guess I can sum the dream up with it was very pro RDD and for us keep the hope! Perhaps try to accumulate more if led by the Lord? or at least don’t sell them if you don’t have to? The other woman in the dream wasn’t trading them, but rather was selling them off.
Hope that helps…

December 26, 2018 12:22 PM

John and Marcio, the message is clear.
The other man is at the front of the classroom and has more coins. It seems that the most attentive students tend to sit at the front.

The other woman at the back is not paying attention, this is why she wants to sell her coins.

John, the message MIGHT MEAN that you need to move to the front of the class and buy more RDD if you can.

December 26, 2018 4:33 PM

Thanks CF and John. Those are wise recommendations.

John McCanada
John McCanada
December 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Thanks CF!! I like your perspective…

SAC
SAC
December 27, 2018 8:51 PM

Thanks for sharing, John. I’d like to be in the top 100 too! This gives us something to shoot for!

Ali
Ali
December 29, 2018 1:35 AM

Does anyone have the link to that post about the baby?

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 20, 2018 11:41 PM

Thanks Chris
Patience in the kindness and abundance of God is an important characteristic of the Christian life , even if the present situation looks grim.
God bless all crypto investors.
I’m Underwater at present but not worried ,
Phil

Jopo
Jopo
November 20, 2018 11:48 PM

We are all!! I pray the almighty will prosper us so we can prosper others in need!

serge
serge
December 11, 2018 1:25 AM

Phil, I believe the vast majority of us are underwater, and Crytos are looking grim at this point. However, that present a great opportunity to buy more at super cheap prices, as the upside will be huge.

One bright spot is FAZ is showing some life the last few weeks. Could FAZ be ready to KA-BOOM if Deutchebank goes bust ? Could it be that Cryptos will go down further with financials crashing ? Maybe just self-centered ‘hope’, because if it does what Phanuel has seen (FAZ@$42), perhaps that’s another way to free some funds via a FAZ pop to buy some mega-cheap cryptos.

Any thoughts on that ?

Blessings to All –

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 11, 2018 7:50 AM

Serge, I was heavy in FAZ some time back. I was praying about it then and saw a license plate on a car with FZ 446 on it. If i remember correctly, I believe James has seen 44 and Phanuel saw 46, I believe we will see 44 and 46 FAZ, but don’t know when. Also, I had a dream of the stock market crashing fast. I saw these huge red candlesticks forming and the market was falling very fast, it was suddenly, i remember like saying “wow” the market is crashing. I always thought these things were going to happen right after the dream, but sure have been taught patience. I prayed for decades for a wife and didn’t get married until i wad 38 years old, and had my first child when i was 40 years old. Now I’m nearly 52Y/O and my wife wants another baby, LOL. I told her I’m too old haha. Some time back i had a dream of 2 blonde headed twins, i thought, Ohh boy, i’m really in trouble now! I don’t know why i said all this, maybe someone needed to hear it. Anyway, one thing can be sure, I think God has been teaching a lot of us patience in all this. God bless.

December 11, 2018 11:31 AM

Dear EarsToHear, it might actually mean 446, not just 44 to 46. Somebody else on this forum has seen FAZ at 90-ish, going up to 700 ish, then back to 90 ish.

The last time when FAZ was 700 (observed from google charts, possibly ignoring the reverse splits), DOW was 10k – 12k.

So FAZ at 446 is still possible, if DOW is possibly 12k – 14k.

bill
bill
December 11, 2018 9:30 PM

DOW is possibly 12k – 14k may not be the best measure for an increasing value of FAZ. Significant problems with Brexit and French riots that are elevating European banking problems at this time. Watch XLF (financials) specifically as opposed to the DOW or S&P 500 indexes.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 11, 2018 2:57 PM

You might be right Cunny Fred. When the banks start collapsing, there’s no telling how high FAZ will go up.

mem
mem
December 11, 2018 8:01 PM

If you look at the as sold prices versus the adjusted prices for the endless reverse splits FAZ has never traded over $150 even from inception. You can se this by going to stockcharts.com and looking at _FAZ (note the preceding underscore.

We would need a hellish banking event to make it go over that. Like somehow all the big banks are blown up overnight literally. Then we could see prices soaring over 150 as we would be in uncharted territory. A truly epic unprecedented event would be needed where the banks lose all confidence but somehow the stock market is still up

serge
serge
December 11, 2018 12:04 PM

EarsToHear, So true. Many prophetic dreams and visions seen have many of us who had this experience that was so strong and vivid that we assumed it had to be fulfilled However, the reality of the fulfillment we have seen takes usually longer, sometimes a lot longer, in our earthly time-frame.
However, that said, we can currently see the beginings of unstabilty in the markets. The current unfolding problems with DeutcheBank reminds me of David Wilkersons prophesy of where the collapse will start. Well pointed out on this 2015 thread by James Bailey:

Will is happen soon? If so, when? That’s what everyone wants to know….a date.
Who knows but the Lord, but indications are all around now that it’s not years away.

From yesterday, a interesting YouTube post on the current German banking problem.- 12min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlbM-F43zMo

December 8, 2018 1:36 PM
Updated “31433500” Crypto Timeline (Dec 8, 2018)- Get ready for your wealth transfer! I heard the Lord say around Nov 15th…. “its time to buy back into cryptos”. This was before the plunge to $3200. To reconcile this word with the 2018 wealth transfer dream it would make sense for cryptos to bottom this December. Purchasing cryptos at such low prices would constitute a wealth transfer (a great gift). I don’t think we have found a final bottom yet (there hasn’t been capitulation). We had a huge reversal on Nov 28 (a day before Nov 29) that fizzled out. The timeline below (even though fluid) has been very helpful. “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) BTC@5755 “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) BTC@8500 “35” (3 days/5months)” July 25- Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) Btc at 5139 was fulfilled, as well as, the dream in which I saw BTC dropping to the $5000 range. In the dream it was clear we had to see $5000 before seeing $20,000 again. Do we see BTC at $2000 before $30,000 or vice versa?? My preference was always the former, because it made more sense with the wave count. I think BTC@2028, BTC @2009, BTC@2035 and BTC @1888 are on the horizon. The clustering of numbers is prophetically significant. These prophetic numbers match technical analysis as significant support on the weekly chart. Btc can also find a true bottom around $2980 (recall prophetic 2983 from last year). The $750 billion market cap is more likely the WAVE 1 of a new bull run and a great time to take profits, because WAVE 2 can retrace up to 78% of WAVE 1 and take several months. COB COB/ETH ratio still has a double top at 0.0001350/ETH. The next sequence I’m watching for is a rapid decline to sub 0.00008/ETH, as… Read more »
Todd H Henderson
January 12, 2019 1:40 AM

Phanuel,

Hope you are well. I haven’t been on here as much since my job and my small business I started but I felt like I had to come write you this. I clearly heard COB $1.24 in my prayer time this evening. The last thing on my mind was Cryptos and especially COB. My question is this: How do I position myself to take advantage of this? Currently I have all my COB on Mercatox. Should I place a sell order there? Into what? Please advise on the place to store and best place to sell? Thanks. Feel like I need to move these coins and get ready for a blessing.

Thank you in advance.

January 12, 2019 10:23 AM

Blessings Todd

I don’t trust Mercatox. Last year a few on Z3 couldn’t sell during the COB spike to $2. I believe it’s better to store some on a Trevor and/or the Cobinhood exchange, which was just rated the second safest exchange in the world … ahead of Bittrex, Binance etc

I recently saw COB 212. I thinks it FEB 12.

Shalom

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
January 12, 2019 5:46 PM

I will move to Cobinhood this evening. Another crazy thing is I thought I only had a few thousand COB and I was shocked I had 12x that much. I had to check three times I couldn’t believe it. I even logged off and logged back on to make sure. I must have bought in when is was at the bottom? I have way more than is even possible. God is good. COB at .22 cents will put me in the green for all my initial Crypto investments. COB at $1.24 will restore me financially (debt free) and allow me to bless the Christian Camp I volunteer at. God is great. Day 12 of the Daniel fast and amazing things are occurring already.

God Bless you Brother

January 12, 2019 10:26 AM

Trezor

January 12, 2019 3:17 PM

Hi Phanuel! Good to see you posting, I hope you are well. Just wondering what you and others who feel led to comment. I’m thinking of selling all my litecoin and buying cob? Do you think this a good plan , I’m not sure what to do. Doesn’t seem like lirecoin is doing much at the moment? Appreciate your thoughts and anyone else who wishes to advise me. Blessings,

January 12, 2019 8:38 PM

Corrine,
LTC fell below its trend line and needs to hold the.5 retracement about $31.77 if LTC goes up a bit to the .618 the traders will go long and the price could go up to about $34-$36 to next resistance. We had a shooting star a few days ago at the top that was your sell time.
I would wait a day or 2 . It could pay off for you.
COB is not doing much. If you have funds available place some low buys at about -10-20% on COB while you wait for LTC . I expect BTC to go up a bit 3820 ish and then go down. Volatility usually starts on Sunday nights.

Jay Messina
Jay Messina
January 18, 2019 3:18 AM

Hi Ed, when COB rises above $1, at what price do you plan on selling it? Phanuel saw it going to $1.15 (and I believe you saw it going to $1.15 as well, if I recall correctly). I was planning on selling COB at that price as well, but given that Todd Henderson recently heard COB at $1.24, now I’m not sure where COB will top out on that move and what price I should sell my COB at. What do you think?

January 18, 2019 10:14 AM

It is wise to have laddered sells. When we are in a bull market and COB is starting to show some action in an uptrending direction and the chart is starting to look good, I will be selling after wave 1 top. Whatever that level is at. Wave 2 usually retraces to the .618 from there or lower so will be buying back in there to ride wave 3 up to how high it goes. Then sell. Wave 4 could have a small or large retrace depends on what wave 2 did. Will buy back in then. Then ride 5 up. This will add many coins in the process.
The $1.15 and $1.24 are from what I have seen in the past prophetic sign posts as far as direction. COB could go much higher.
Towards the top of wave 5, I will be placing sell orders after the first a b c correction on wave 5 and going up from there.
Once we see wave 1 and wave 2 it will be much easier to estimate the potential sell levels.
Studying elliot waves and fibonacci will really help your crypto investing. Wish I knew this last year.

January 18, 2019 10:29 AM
January 18, 2019 2:55 PM

Great link, Ed! Thanks.

If BTC drops around Jan. 29 or 30 from the 75% point of the horizontal triangle and near low point in BTCUSDSHORTS, BUT RDD continues to rise after the Jan. 26 launch of ReddID 1.0, then RDD is in Scotty’s Run 2 of 5 up. It would be as BTC falls, RDD will continue to rise. We would be headed towards RDD’s major spike up. If, however, RDD falls below the Dec. 14 low, then Scotty’s Run 1 has not yet started.

January 18, 2019 11:35 PM

Maybe someone else can confirm when we hit around the 75% point on the horizontal triangle of BTC. Is 1/19/19 at 75%??

January 20, 2019 9:29 AM

Marcio,
Did not see your post until right now. You nailed it to the day. Awesome brother. I have been doing paper trading on BTC short positions. I had 3800 as a target. Set my alerts to 3775 to enter a short at 25x. Take profits at .382, .50 and get out at .618 would have been an awesome trade.
May God bless you more than you know.
Now I am waiting for BTC to hit the weekly 200 and test it again.i am thinking a bounce and then a drop. I believe we finished c of wave 4 and now could be in wave 5. If that is correct wave 1 to the 200MA, wave 2 bounce and an ugly wave 3 to test double bottom area.

January 20, 2019 11:37 AM

Ed, thanks. I was a day off the break from the horizontal triangle, but it was close. What exchange are you paper trading shorts? Kraken?

January 20, 2019 11:56 AM

It’s hard to tell where the 75% point is from which beginning. Maybe it was Jan. 25. However, it broke downward from where the line from Oct. 15 peak intersected with the lower line of the horizontal triangle.

January 20, 2019 11:57 AM
January 12, 2019 9:05 PM

Thanks Ed H.. do you think it’s possible Cob could go to $1.12 or higher by next month?

January 12, 2019 9:22 PM

Corrine,
Technically not even a small chance. It is down -99.1% for the year. The volume is in the tank. With a spike to $1.15 right now it would put COB at #2 rank. That would be a 96x move.
It would be a crypto miracle if it happens next month. 2 22 might be the bottom?
Just trying to be realistic. Not good news I know.

January 13, 2019 6:49 PM

Ed H, thank you! I will wait patiently for the Lord to move in this crypto market. I know He is and will do what he has shown us on this forum in due time. Blessings,

January 13, 2019 8:15 PM

Corrine,
I 100% agree with that. This accumulating time is a major blessing whether we realize it or not. The volatility is awesome. I traded in and out of PPT this month and have added almost 70% more coins for no money out of pocket. Have done it with XLR,,XLM and TRX.
RDD is a bit harder because it is so inexpensive. If we get another +40% day , I will be trading RDD.

Simple Man
Simple Man
January 14, 2019 7:00 AM

Hi Ed,

I hold a little PPT. I’m interested in knowing what timing/technical indicators you’re using to trade PPT. Would you be willing to share that info?

Thank you.

January 14, 2019 9:44 AM

Simple Man,
Love your name brother. Me too Ha.
I use several indicators.
Fibonacci retracements.
Support and resistance levels on the charts
8,12,26,55,100 and 200 EMAs
RSI and bolinger bands.
Yesterday morning I got an ALERT that the RSI had spiked to 98. Way overbought signal.
PPT spiked like crazy yesterday. I sold at $1.65 when I saw a shooting star candle. I think it went to about $1.70 so almost hit the top. Then I looked at BTC and it was looking weak so sold into TUSD.
Then about 3-4 hours later BTC dumped and I bought back into BTC and bought back into PPT at $1.43. I should have waited a bit longer on both. BTC fell more and so did PPT.
The whole trade added 257 more PPT. I have actively been doing this for a month and have added 70% more coins with no out of pocket cash.
Even if you are down on the cost of PPT overall don’t be afraid to sell because this scalping really pays off.
Here is my email if you ever need any help.
Ed.visionwoodwofks@gmail.com

January 14, 2019 10:23 AM

Ed H, have any of you been listening to this guy davincij15 on YouTube? He has YouTubes going back to 2013? He even has a YouTube telling people to get their bitcoin out of mt Gox because he knew it was in trouble. He has been buying bitcoin since the beginning and he also was smart enough to buy ethereum at 8 cents! Anyway he’s been interviewed by MM Crypto YouTube channel which is out of Germany I believe. Some people were even thinking this davinci guy was Satochi .. he laughs hysterically when they suggested that..but last night on this interview he is saying bitcoin will most likely bottom @$1800 in quarter 2 at some point. I will try and paste the link here

January 14, 2019 10:26 AM
January 14, 2019 11:32 AM

Wow on this YouTube towards the end davincij15 says the time for the altcoins is end of February and March ! Wow we’ve had many words about that time frame for Redd coin! PTL

January 14, 2019 10:34 AM

I’m also thinking if bitcoin bottoms in quarter 2 , this will only help us if we get a Redd coin blast off between now and then! Bitcoin will be so much cheaper and we will be able to get so many more then. Only God could have worked it out this way for us. Praise the Lord. Blessings,
Corrine
Ps I also did here davincij15 say on another YouTube recently that he does expect certain altcoins to blast off and do extremely well during this time while bitcoin is going through a bottoming process.😊

Simple Man
Simple Man
January 15, 2019 6:57 AM

Thank you so much, Ed. I sent you an email.

January 14, 2019 8:53 AM

Ed H January 10, 2019 11:14 PM

“Marcio,
Yes credit goes to Aaron1 for the Bolinger bands. For the moving averages I use 8,12,26,55,100 and 200 all EMA. Then the MACD and STO/RSI. Volume and the VPVR indicator. I like the 4hr and 1hr but on the 15min and 30min the Elliot waves are easier to figure out. Also look for support and resistance levels.”

January 12, 2019 10:26 PM

Hi Ed H,

What do you think are the chances of bitcoin going down to around $1000, ethereum $15 and litcoin $5? That is the worst case scenario with a quick V shape recovery up. I am already 95% out of cryptos and in cash as technically speaking, I see btc more likely to go down to $2k range in 1-2 months time. My portfolio is already down 80 to 90% and I do not want to take more risk losing more. I am aiming to buy back the coins at the bottom. Quite regretfully, I only started to learn TA more for the past few months and is able to see the big picture now. Note: The above is only my opinion and not financial advice.

January 12, 2019 10:42 PM

John T,
Not sure brother. First the double bottom needs to fail. Then the resistance levels need to fail. Then the 1 year fib needs to fail . Then it is a free fall to your numbers. This could take several months . I am just focusing on the short term for now. Me too on the TA. I have found so many things where the signals were there but did not know them. Now I know and will not make the same mistakes on the next bull run.

Jason V
January 12, 2019 4:05 PM

Factor in if selling your litecoin nowish gets you a profit or not. If you lose money selling it, then it might not be a good idea.

January 12, 2019 8:40 PM

Jason V, thank you for your comments..: no I would lose some money if I sold litecoin now. You are right, not a good idea. Thanks so much,

January 12, 2019 5:40 PM

Hi Corrine!
Please keep some Litecoin too.
I think it’s better to spread the wealth. Litecoin will also take off.

God bless !

January 12, 2019 8:38 PM

Thanks Phanuel! I will not sell my litecoin.. I think I’m getting impatient and I tend to then start selling at the wrong time and make a mess of things. Blessings,

Richard
Richard
January 13, 2019 10:35 AM

Fyi – I was able to sell cob on mercatox last year at thr high without ever having a problem.

January 13, 2019 6:58 PM

Richard, I can’t remember the exact dates, maybe beginning of January, where Mercatox shut me out for days. During that time, its market cap went from around $25 million to around $377,000. Some people were allowed to pull their money out while others were not.

william
william
January 13, 2019 9:15 PM

I think it is always better to put limit sell order in first. On Cobinhood platform, you can set the limit sell order into usd directly.

Todd H Henderson
January 12, 2019 11:15 PM

Phaunel – Rookie question. I have my RDD orders set in various stages and renew them every 28 days. However, on COB I don’t have the details. I have already transfered to Cobinhood but what should I sell into? ETH or BTC? I am thinking BTC at 5448. I don’t know why but I was just thinking that. Any help on this as always would be greatly appreacited. I think in the past they keep their BTC price low so people won’t cash out. I need a refresher course on the details.

God Bless

January 12, 2019 11:29 PM

Hi Todd
I shared some prophetic numbers some time ago .

COB/ETH has the most volume.
COB/ETH 0.00056
COB/ETH 0.0011
COB/ETH. 0.0012

COB @ $.434
COB @ $.75
COB @ $.85
COB @ $1.15

Once the wave up starts … I will use Elliott wave analysis together with the prophetic for a precise selling point.

Shalom

Todd H Henderson
January 12, 2019 11:51 PM

So I heard $1.24 for COB so the current price of ETH is roughly $126 so 1.24/126 = 0.00976377

Is this correct?

January 13, 2019 10:08 AM

Hey Todd, with Phanuel’s advice, I also moved COB from Mercatox to Cobinhood and the fee was just 15 COB. It’s much cheaper to transfer COB now that the price is so low.

You can go to coinmarketcap.com and under the COB chart, you can click on price(ETH) and see it as the brown line. I zoomed on on the peak around Jan 10, 2018 and at 21:59:14, COB was at $1.24 and 0.00094631 ETH. It won’t be the exact same again, but it gives a closer estimate.

January 13, 2019 10:14 AM

However, per Phanuel, I would set to at least 0.001 ETH.

January 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Hi Todd
The ratio will depend on both COB and ETH at that time

God bless

January 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Todd, it is interesting that you heard COB $1.24 in prayer and posted it today 1/12, when Ed H saw that date revelation for last year’s COB. This is a good sign for 2/22.

Todd Henderson
January 13, 2019 12:18 PM

Hey Marcio can I email you? I have some basic questions.

January 13, 2019 2:43 PM

James, please give my email to Todd. Thank you!

December 10, 2018 8:09 AM

addendum for LTC.

Ltc can also find good support at $13.50 and $9.45. Below $5 is the worst case scenario. Right now it is sitting right on the $24 support line and it doesn’t look good.

shalom

December 10, 2018 6:26 PM

Phanuel, another possible scenario is that BTC dips to $2980 (to complete Elliot wave 3),then has a brief rebound (Elliot wave 4), before a final capitulation plunge (Elliot Wave 5) to below $2000 by Christmas/New year

It is possible that crypto capitulation PLUNGE might coincide with the stock market plunge season.

Please, i am just guessing – I am a newbie to Technical analysis.

December 11, 2018 5:01 AM

Could be cunning Fred

Devin
Devin
December 10, 2018 9:02 AM

Hi Phanuel, which of those cryptos do you think will shoot up first? From what I’ve been reading here, it sounds like RDD won’t spike until much later, but I think one of those other ones you mentioned will spike up in the short term (maybe in the next month or two).

December 11, 2018 5:06 AM

Hi Devin
I’m looking at PPT and COB. PPT historically leads the market. I need to add PPT in my future updates. It is now almost $1. I never thought I would see PPT close to $1 ever again.

God bless

ed h
December 11, 2018 12:17 PM

Phanuel,
Potential targets for PPT .97, .90, .84, .78, and .67. .67 is the 1.618 retracement. The other targets are just by picking support and doing an extension. PPT was at .90 at one point on July 16,2017

December 11, 2018 2:55 PM

Thanks Ed H
I picked up some yesterday. Once in a lifetime sale !

Shalom

December 11, 2018 4:02 PM

Ed H, Phanuel or anyone, if you have same amount of money in capital gains as you do in losses then you would not have to pay capital gains tax on what you initially had gains on correct? Thanks so much,
Corrine
I’m thinking of selling coins now and buying back at the upcoming low and then I would have some losses to offset gains I made earlier in the year.?

December 12, 2018 10:29 PM

Hi Corrine
It balances out for the year. The gains and losses cancel each other out minus initial investment.

shalom

December 13, 2018 12:13 PM

Phanuel,
Thanks for that information, that is good news!
Blessings,

Devin
Devin
December 14, 2018 12:37 AM

Hi Phanuel, have you seen any short-term or long-term price targets for PPT? Thanks.

December 10, 2018 10:23 AM

Hi everyone I was wondering what the people that do TA think when RDD may shoot up? I know nobody knows for sure but what’s the best guess based on technicals? Maybe 3-6 months? Just wondering..Corrine

ed h
December 10, 2018 12:14 PM

Corrine,
RDD not looking good. i ran fib extensions on all the major highs to the lows. the numbers that are hitting on all of them are .008 – .009 area and .0119 – .0134. Short term I am looking for .00279 for the upside. And a possible .00086- .00066 downside . There is a good chance BTC hits 2800 area soon. if we get a big rally for the next few months the RDD tops could be
.0083, .0128, .0173, .029, .034, .040 and .05 These are all in $ so the last one is 5 cents.Then sell and wait for it to drop 70% – 80%. I don’t think the $3 area will hit for at least a year or 2.

December 10, 2018 12:44 PM

Ugh… not what I wanted to read.. thanks for the TA Ed H…while technicals are important, I don’t necessarily think we can go by them 100% based on the info we have received here prophetically.. TA wouldn’t tell us about a pump and dump correct? We are expecting an outlier so to speak with RDD hitting $ 3 and $5 ..keep trusting the Lord !
Blessings,

December 10, 2018 2:32 PM

Corrine,
You are right about the prophetic and the TA. The big question is the timing. What if RDD going to $3 takes 2 more years? The prophetic would be fullfilled. What if it takes 10 years? The prophetic would still be fullfilled. We have to be flexible and see both paths. RDD is the equivalent of a penny stock. It is high risk but also high reward.
My plan moving forward is to look at the what is and not at the what if. I will keep 25% as my core with sell orders and the other 75% will be traded in and out. The only way to add more coins is either trade them or keep dumping money on the dips.

December 10, 2018 5:30 PM

Ed H thank you! I think I may use your strategy… so sounds like I should put more into a cob right now.. any idea how low COB may go during this what seems to be the final leg lower? Thanks so much,
Robert

December 10, 2018 11:49 PM

Corrine,
It could hit .0063

December 11, 2018 11:51 AM

Thanks Ed H,
Much appreciated..

December 10, 2018 5:31 PM

Corrine not Robert lol

Jopo
Jopo
December 11, 2018 9:57 AM

If RDD hits 3-5$ wouldnt that put BTC well over 100k plus due to the high market cap

Ali
Ali
December 10, 2018 7:34 PM

I wonder if Facebook will rebrand soon with all the issues they’ve faced and their recent bad stock performance. Maybe that’s how they’ll rebrand?

December 11, 2018 5:02 AM

Yes Ali
I think it is going to get a lot worse for FB.

January 15, 2019 9:20 PM

Z3, COB holders I think I had a warning dream about COB. Please take this to prayer and pray for wisdom.
I specifically prayed last night for a dream on COB or RDD.
In my dream I cut up 4 pieces of fish and add some spices then I place them outside to marinate. I go back inside and get busy and distracted. Now a storm has come and I go back outside to get the fish and 2 pieces have been swept away.
If this is a God dream, I believe COB will drop by 50%. I have no timing and no reason why. Based on historical patterns COB after hitting a high has dropped much more than 50%. So it could be a warning before the spike.
I am praying about this as well and dont plan on any fear selling . I have had warning dreams before on RDD and the time frames were very near future. So just a heads up. God bless. If this happens it is a massive blessing to add more.

January 16, 2019 5:42 AM

Ed H
Sounds like the plunge to sub 0.0000734/ETH we have been waiting for. The plunge and subsequent rise were both dramatic.

Shalom

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 16, 2019 2:14 AM

Thanks Ed, I have held off buying more COB, believing it will drop lower again like it did in mid December. God bless.

SAC
SAC
January 15, 2019 9:58 PM

Thanks for sharing, brother. Would like to add more of both. Will wait a bit to see what happens. God bless.

January 15, 2019 10:22 PM

SAC,
If we are in a truncated wave 3 we could see a rise in BTC on the wave 4 and then an impulsive wave5 to 3000-2800. Or if we are in a flat a b c and wave 4 will go up to 4600 area and then wave 5 down. Either way it be volatile and could even see an extended wave 5. Some of the alts have insanely low supports. It could be a massive blessing coming soon.

SAC
SAC
January 16, 2019 2:22 PM

Would surely like to see your 4600 first, then the massive blessing on the low side.

January 16, 2019 2:44 PM

Yah me too but BTC looks like it is in a similar continuation pattern like before. We will see

SAC
SAC
January 16, 2019 3:29 PM

Very true. Could be stuck in this pattern for another couple of weeks before it breaks.

January 15, 2019 9:24 PM

Thanks for sharing this great warning Ed H.

Christopher Harris
January 8, 2019 9:58 PM

Hi everyone, I had a dream about bank bailouts happening again, and I discussed it here in my video if you are interested in having a look: God bless you. Christopher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kLXYEQzuI&t=522s

ChristineB
January 9, 2019 11:31 AM

Hi Christopher,
Just watched your video- thank you for sharing this and posting it here.

Interestingly my daughter (a 14 year old who is growing in the prophetic) had a strong impression (she calls it a ‘weird feeling’) this past Friday night while in the car with me. (We had just come from visiting with young friends in Toronto and had enjoyed a sweet time of prayer with them.) She said to me “Mom something is going to happen end of January, maybe beginning of February – definitely before my March 27th birthday. It will be a good thing for some people, bad thing for others. I see a couple of waves, then a spike up and then drop down dramatically. This is going to happen really fast and really suddenly and some people would miss it. There will be other opportunities but not for a while.” She has absolutely no idea what this pertains to.
I am pondering this and wonder if it relates to cryptos and/or markets. I am invested in both.
Abundant Blessings

January 9, 2019 11:45 AM

Hi ChristineB! Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for sharing what your daughter is sensing from the Holy Spirit. Definitely sounds like it could be a crypto currency event, possibly a Redd coin pump that we’ve all been waiting for to happen. This is very encouraging. Blessings,

ChristineB
January 9, 2019 1:27 PM

Hi Corrine! I am wondering as well if this pertains to cryptos simply because my daughter mentioned “waves” and she has no idea (or interest) that crypto currencies move this way. I am invested the most in RDD and COB.
Take care & abundant blessings, Christine

January 9, 2019 3:06 PM

Thanks ChristineB and your daughter for being attentive to the Holy Spirit. Your daughter’s timing matches/confirms ScottyAUS’s 5 RDD football runs dream and boss getting paid around 2/22 dream before going back down by March 15. These are combos of dreams and interpretations. It seemed unlikely to get so many moves up in RDD by 2/22, but a sudden and fast moving spike would allow for the revelation to be fulfilled on time. I believe RDD is currently in the first pass back and going soon to the second run up, maybe to Christopher’s 0.17 cents where BTC might be in the prophetic 4800 to 5100 range. As always, my understanding can be very incorrect.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 9, 2019 8:57 PM

Thanks Christine,
Much Appreciated ,
Phil

Mikey H
Mikey H
January 9, 2019 2:15 PM

Thanks ChristineB, i’ve set a reminder, very interesting indeed.

Christopher Harris
January 9, 2019 9:45 PM

Thank you sister for sharing what your daughter received! Good to keep in mind and watch out for. God bless you.

January 9, 2019 3:13 AM

Thanks Christopher. I look forward to watching.

serge
serge
January 20, 2019 7:59 PM

Hi Christopher, You mentioned previously that you held crypto currency in Cryptopia in New Zealand. It has been reported that it has been hacked with a ‘major loss’ and the exchange is currently ‘closed for maintenance’, and the police are investigating. Hope you and all others will be made whole.

Any update you can give us ? – Thanks in advance.

Christopher Harris
January 21, 2019 3:54 AM

Hi serge, as I have been focusing on RDD which I have at Bitrrex I didn’t have any crypto on Cryptopia, but I know others who do, and I hope they recover what they had, and I have been praying to the Lord regarding this. God bless you.

January 21, 2019 8:43 AM

Hi Serge
Thanks for this info. This is why I struggle to possess RDD and XLR, because they arent safe on Bittrex and Kucoin. I currently don’t own them (even though I want to). I wish they could be stored on a trezor! It is just isn’t safe to store your cryptos on an exchange. I may have to redownload the RDD and XLR Wallets, but takes work to maintain.

serge
serge
January 21, 2019 1:56 PM

Hello Phanuel,
Thank You for your input.
I’m concerned about the exchanges being hacked. I’ve heard that there are more coins and token exchanged, like in Litecoin in four days, then there are in the whole market, due to derivate manipulation.
I’m on Bittrex with Reddcoin. Bought a Nano Ledger 5, only to find out it it’s not configured to handle Reddcoin. RDD wallet is too complicated for me to set up.
According to Bix Weir, all exchanges will at one time shut down, and recommends to take all crypto off-line and keep them in your own Private Keys.

January 21, 2019 10:02 AM

“According to reports coming from CCN, a hacker is selling hacked KYC data on the dark web, data which the hacker claims to have collected from some of the cryptocurrency exchanges such as Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex.

The hacker who identifies himself as ExploitDOT is currently selling hacked KYC data on the dark web collected from exchanges that require their clients to comply with KYC regulations.

The ad put up by the hacker is said to have been up and running since July 2018 and the hacked KYC data discloses personal information ranging from drivers licence, ID cards to passport data.

…It is said that the hacker even has data of the victims with selfies holding up pieces of paper with words such as “Binance” having their faces and Identification documents visible.

A Binance spokesperson was also quoted saying the exchange has their “theories in regards to how this information may have been obtained” and added that there are no signs of anauthorized access to their system.”

1/20/19

December 5, 2018 9:47 AM

Hey Z3,
I watch alot of traders on YT. I give them about a month or so to really weed out the good from the bad. I have found a guy Daniel4K, he is by far the best one out there. No subscriptions, no classes, no VIP . He does it all for free and explains everything in detail. He even posts his trades and positions.
I am learning to become a better trader and this guy blows me out the water. I have to watch his videos like 4 times to soak it all in.
I only watch him and Allessio and Crypto Capital Venture. I take what they show and look at the charts on my own and see if I agree.
If you know of any others let me know. Thanks.

December 5, 2018 11:41 AM

Thanks for recommending Daniel4K. I will subscribe.

December 6, 2018 4:06 AM

Hi Ed H,

How does Danie4k compare to Philakone? I see that both are using mainly elliot wave theory and fibonacci tools. Thanks.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 5, 2018 5:48 PM

Two of the best that I’m aware of – been watching them for nearly a year each – are Francis, The Crypto Sniper and Sam, of Tradedevils. Both are on youtube. They both have premium services, but both also provide quite a bit of free analysis.

January 11, 2019 9:47 AM

Z3ers, on 9/15/18 I posted a dream of being in a high rise apartment and seeing coins, numbers, and lots of red and white. I saw 3886 or 3896 in black and outlined in red.

Last night I came to the understanding that this number is the BTC price at which I sell my RDD at 0.0005x, with x being between 1 and 5 (from a previous dream). Because the numbers were big and I was high up, I think that this is the meaning and not what I previously thought. Please take this to the Lord. There are likely several moving price zones for different RDD peaks. I ran some numbers:

$3886 x 0.00051 = $1.98

5000 x 0.000555 = $2.78

8000 x 0.00051 = $4.08
8000 x 0.000555 = $4.44

Ali
Ali
January 11, 2019 6:52 PM

That would be amazing if we could get a quick bump up to even $1.00 usd during this time period. Would certainly help out.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 13, 2018 5:49 PM
James and Chris, I am going to share the wave dream and a dream I just had in the hope it connects the dots for everyone but doesn’t give an open book to the enemy. The wave dream was a few months ago and was in two parts. The first I am vague on as it was vague in the dream. I remember seeing playing cards and one had 17.58 and the other I don’t remember. There was a man trying to buy my new socks/underpants still in there packet. I think they were 2.50. Then we started walking up a hill as we knew there was a wave coming and the prize was $25k. EOD. Second dream. I’m stand up on a beach top looking down a rocky path to a sandy beach and my brother is getting ready to go fishing with some people. There is a grey concrete tsunami wall between him and the water. From where I’m standing I can see the water. There is only small waves from wind etc. not surf. I tell him there is a wave coming. They say ok sarcastically and continue getting ready. I say no seriously there is a very big wave. Everyone looks over the barrier sees nothing and continues on. I have walked down the path now to tell them and then I see it and yell it’s here. I run like crazy up the path beating the wave as it goes over the barrier and carrys everyone up the path. I then say, I told you. The water receded all the way back down and I tell them another wave is coming. This they are all panicking and say when? I have asked my son to come down the path now and he doesn’t want to… Read more »
December 14, 2018 12:00 PM

Hi z3ers,

I did some calculation to figure out the possible value of bitcoin when rdd spikes to $2.50.

If bitcoin is $4500 when Rdd spikes to $2.50, we take 2.50 ÷ 4500 = 0.00055556 (rdd satoshi value), which was the exact same number that Brian Crowley interpreted as the maximum price for Rdd!

In Brian’s dream, he saw that only about 65% of his Rdd sell order got filled at 0.000556. Thus the maximum price one should set for all the sell order to go through is 0.000555 satoshi.

Bitcoin price at $4500 when Rdd spikes to its first peak of $2.50 also confirms
the dream of Manny’s wife, who saw “4.2” written next to bitcoin moving up and down before the RDD chart turns green.

Another confirmation from Abraham’s wife who saw 46 and a 2 liter of Coke that she knew was 90% full. Abraham interpreted “46” as the price of Bitcoin at $4600. The bottle of coke was a resemblance of Rdd rocket launching off.

God Bless.

Abraham
Abraham
December 17, 2018 1:37 PM

I also saw 55 on right side of a black screen that same morning in a vision as I was waking up… I’ve interpreted that as a sell order! This seems to be a clear comfirmation.

Recently I was praying and asking the Lord about a near high point for Bitcoin for me to be looking for … He confirmed to me 56 that day exactly when I got home to the tee.

I also asked him to reveal a bottom area to be looking for and I was shown 23 again.

I don’t get dreams that I remember but I love how He clearly shows me while I’m awake and alert His confirmations.

Praying for all of you… that He would give you wisdom on who and where to give these provisions to for the Kingdom! Also that He would protect each and every transaction and account!

December 17, 2018 1:53 PM

Abraham, when exactly did you have the “55” vision?

What do you think that “23” represents for BTC?

Abraham
Abraham
December 18, 2018 2:06 PM
I had that vision of 55 earlier this year in the morning the same day my wife had her dream, sometime around May to June time frame (?) I have always believed it was a satashi selling point. In regards to 23 I believe it has something to do with a round about area for a good low point for me to purchase when Bit comes back down. I know the Lord knows how much time I have to possibly buy and then get back into Rdd. A quick bottom to lower may very well be the reality as some have commented on due to charts and support areas. This past summer God spoke to me and said “I will show you where to buy Rdd today and he showed me 23 a couple times that day” it was the cents value He wanted me to buy at back in August when it hit that low and was confirmed when I read Christopher’s dream. 23 32 46 56 have come up many times Other numbers but these may have been more for me personally were 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555 (spiritual signs?) For a while I have believe these were sell orders and the max being 5555 ( this has been with me for months) The 5555 I sensed from the Lord were His gracious, miraculous fulfillment numbers for the provision He showed me to do what He has showed me to do. When I prayed for confirmation, I read the next day I believe (this was in the summer) a woman’s vision or dream of sell numbers being 5555. He always (in my experience) has had ways of confirming! I always ask He is SO SO GOOD! All the time! One more thing… when I was praying about where… Read more »
December 20, 2018 7:57 AM

Hi Abraham,

What about the number “56” that you saw? Is it related to the number “55”?

Did you have any vision for the timing of Rdd spike? Scotty mentioned about March 2019 being a possible time as his wife saw the number “15315”.

Abraham
Abraham
December 20, 2018 10:16 AM

Hello John and Z3r’s,
56 came to me many times when I asked the Lord about Bitcoin going down just a month ago but I believe that was to allow me time to purchase from Coinbase and transfer to Bittrex. Timing was perfect bc I was able to be set up for the low entry that I was praying for and had comfirmation from Christopher’s revelation that Morning of around .13 of a penny. And .00000029 satashi.
I have no revelation personally on timing, other then prophetic words about transfer by sometime around the end of year.
Interesting that Kim Clement made some major prophetic declarations and major ones were in Feb 22 2014(?).
222 came up a lot as I was seeking the Lord for His heart for the nation and saw those numbers.
Yesterday I saw 23 23 23 and 46 (23 3 times together). 2+3=5 so 3-5’s and 1-46. Could my wife’s dream be close to fruition ? 4600 Btc meaning 90% full?
And almost ready for takeoff? Oh Lord may we be ready on all fronts!!!

Btc hitting 4K this morning brothers and sisters!

Abraham
Abraham
December 20, 2018 10:34 AM

Christopher mentions 5600 in his post on December 8th … this could be a good floor resistance to be watching … a marker for trading. All I know is that was highlighted to me many times when I asked about Bitcoin!
Hope this is extremely helpful to all.

December 20, 2018 10:03 AM

John T, Scotty understood 15315 that RDD would, and has, begin its spike on Dec. 15, and maybe have one or two waves up, and then bottom again to maybe around similar or close starting price on March 15.

December 21, 2018 3:57 AM

Thank you Abraham and Marcio.

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 19, 2018 9:47 AM

Does anyone have an revelation about RDD still dropping to $0.006 levels, or 0.0000023 BTC (Satoshis)? I thought I read that somewhere fairly recently? Otherwise, I’m considering buying more now. Thanks for your time. God bless you!

Jopo
Jopo
December 20, 2018 10:22 AM

I did have a dream i believe on sunday at 0.008 levels. So i will be on standby. Have a good feeling we will retrace back down to 2k levels

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
December 20, 2018 11:29 AM

Good morning Jopo. If I’m reading your response correctly, then $0.008 (in USD), which would be roughly = 0.00000196 Bitcoin (BTC); 196 Satoshis? So, your anticipating a rising in RDD, not a drop.

Jopo
Jopo
December 20, 2018 11:53 AM

My mistake was i should have wrote it down right when i woke up. Not sure how many zeros were in front of the 8 but i believe it was 0.0008. God bless

Ali
Ali
December 13, 2018 9:03 PM

I remember James also seeing Brad Pitt in dreams as well. Maybe it has some connection to silver. Also what if Thor with his electricity represents electroneum? Just a thought

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 13, 2018 8:46 PM

Thanks Scott

December 13, 2018 7:48 PM

Scotty, why do you think 15315 means March?

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 16, 2018 10:55 PM

Marcio, I just noticed regarding the 15315 number in the dream that on the 15 August was a bottom of a V in RDD and then three months later on the 15 November it’s back to the same price. I think the numbers were showing us a wave. When she knew it wasn’t August I think it meant that wave two would be like this but not in August like we hoped.
You can see the double wave formation in September and October like my tsunami wall where the wave hits the wall and shoots and down but then continues up again forming the higher top before going all the way back down.
Scott

December 16, 2018 11:18 PM

Scott, it’s interesting that there is 15 before and after the 3, and 1+5+3+1+5 = 15.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 16, 2018 11:26 PM

Marcio, December 15 could be the next start. It appears to be a low point and the price fits my sign dream I had with 97 inches.
Scott

December 17, 2018 12:02 AM

Scott, I can see how RDD of $0.00097 on Dec. 15 fits your dream as a near bottom. The stochastic RSI below also shows RDD is near bottom for the next wave or two until March 15:

December 16, 2018 11:32 PM

Scotty, after looking at it, I was just about to ask the same thing that Dec. 15 is the beginning. I’ll also consider March 15.

Devin
Devin
December 17, 2018 12:39 AM

Marcio, March 15th is the Ides of March. John Barry was told that something would happen during the Ides of March, but he wasn’t given the year. 2019 would be a good candidate. Also, Phanuel saw 3/16/19, which falls on a Saturday, so a lot of things seem to be lining up around that time frame.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
December 13, 2018 8:49 PM

Marcio, it was the impression given in the dream that the 3 was a period of time not in August and was connected with a date.
Scott

Tim
Tim
December 13, 2018 7:45 PM

Thanks for sharing Scotty, these revelations tie things together in very important ways and clarify that RDD will go up in waves. The $2.50 mark is particularly helpful. Can I ask though, as your from Australia, do you think it was in AUS or US dollars? Thanks!

ScottyAUS