Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin Cash rising to $11,000

This morning, November 21, 2018 (Australian time), I saw the Bitcoin Cash price rising. I couldn’t remember the price where I first saw it begin, but I know it went past $800 and towards $1350 and I said assuming, “Oh, it’s going to stop at $1350.” But I was shocked to see the price go all the way to $11,000.

That was the dream. God bless.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christopher Harris
November 2, 2019 11:37 PM

Hi all, I had a dream last night I bought some RDD with part of what I had on the side and I was remarking that it was too early to buy, and that the price was going lower. Someone else told me the current price was either $0.0041 or $0.00041 I can’t remember which (the latter seems to make more sense) but I knew I needed to wait. I then had a dream later in the night of my Dad saying he’d like to buy RDD at $0.00040 and I said it’d be a good price at $0.0005. Heads up we may be going lower in RDD. God bless you. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
November 30, 2019 9:17 PM

Hi everyone. I had a few interesting dreams this morning. The first I was looking at the Blockfolio app and saw the prices refresh and I saw BTC at $9,000 and RDD at $0.10 (10 cents). I went back to sleep praying about this dream and got a confirmation, though this time I saw the price was $0.20 (20 cents) for RDD, it had gone up massively and it seemed sudden. Then later this morning I saw RDD at $0.00027 go to $0.00017 and I wanted to buy. A couple of days ago I saw in a dream $22,000 BTC.

In terms of this I believe we are heading lower for RDD, but when it does rise we will be having some major multiplying moves.

Yesterday I had a dream of the US and AUS markets and financial groups/leaders in fear/panic that they were anxiously awaiting a massive drop in the markets. It was like they had done all they could to avert it and were trying to make it appear as if business was normal but they were very worried of a coming major crash. There was an urgency with this dream. I expect that this will be coming soon. God bless you. Christopher.

Beth
Beth
December 1, 2019 1:54 AM
Thank you Christopher, you have such an amazing annointing for a time such as this. I thank God for you, well all of you on this group. The Lord gives me dreams and visions and great understanding about things pertaining to The Church, the antichrist, deception and the one-world government and religion but not so much as of yet concerning financial things. He always tells me not to worry and that He is my provider. In fact I believe that is why I was led to find your channel Christopher and one of the reasons I was led to this group of others with prophetic revelation concerning coins as I was told in 2010 to invest in Bitcoin but let others shame and scare me out of it. (the other reason I was led to this sight being James Bailey’s book which I am now pointing others near and dear to me to). So, I want to thank all of you so very much for being my siblings in Christ. I look up to all of you so very much. I am planning to focus just on Redcoin from here on out as I have gotten burned too badly trying to trade coins. I don’t have the time to focus on it like I should with the assignments He has given me. And, I have great peace in just focusing on not messing up this Reddcoin spike, or the several spikes that are to come. In regaurds to that I have one question: Since I only have about $1,000 in savings and I don’t want to mess this up. Do you think I should put it all into Reddcoin now or keep it in cash and wait for another drop since Christopher you said we are going lower first? James,… Read more »
ed h
December 3, 2019 3:55 PM

Beth,
As a single mom with $1000 in savings it would not be a good decision to buy RDD . It could go down from here very low. When RDD hits my lower targets, send me a message and I will send you 1M RDD.
No joke, you need to keep your savings for you and your son as a backup in case you need the funds. This should give you some relief of missing out.

Beth
Beth
December 12, 2019 4:16 AM

Dear Ed,

First of all please forgive me for not responding until now. I have a hard time with finding free time with being mommy and my own walk with attention Lord and keeping time for Him alone and with work to survive.

I was so moved by your comment that I teared up. I don’t even know what to say. I’m starting to cry right now just trying to think of what to say.

I will keep the money as emergency fund then like you say, at least until I can rebuild my emergency fund from all my surgery medical bills.

Jesus healed me on such a deep level with this comment of yours. The sheltering protective love of a Big Brother like Jesus has always been to me. I can’t quite put it into words.

December 12, 2019 7:05 AM

Beth,
Something about your first comment gave me a feeling of grace and blessing for you. You have my word that when RDD hits .0004 -.0002 ish that I will give you 1M RDD. I can’t even imagine how hard it must be to be a single mom. So here is my email Ed.visionwoodworks@gmail.com
I believe RDD will get there so we will be talking.

December 12, 2019 1:58 PM

Beth, when you have it, please copy your RDD deposit address here so others, like me, can send you RDD as well. God bless!

ed h
December 3, 2019 3:58 PM

Oh by the way do not buy FAZ. It is for day trading and you better know how to trade because that thing turns on a dime. So many better options than FAZ.

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
December 3, 2019 4:43 PM

Very kind Ed,
A wonderful offer
How low do you think RDD will go?
Phil

ed h
December 3, 2019 5:12 PM

Phil,
Any of these are possible. There is no more support if it hits .00032 area. The market will decide the floor.

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
December 3, 2019 5:32 PM

Thanks Ed

Christopher Harris
December 2, 2019 1:22 AM

Hi Beth I can’t advise you as to what to do. When I don’t get an answer from the Lord I usually wait and keep praying. Go by how the Lord leads you on this. We are not all led to trade or buy the same way. Thank you for your encouragement, God bless you and your family. Christopher.

December 3, 2019 10:15 AM
Beth, First of all, all the glory to God. Without God and His revelations , we could really do nothing. With my own understanding about FAZ, according to the Lord’s revelation, DOW still needs to rise to all time high of at least 29,000. Plus, Phanuel saw FAZ $8.3x before its last reverse split. Unless my understanding is wrong, otherwise FAZ may need to drop down to $8.3x something. So FAZ still have long way to go. Current stock market may soon fall to 2150 ( S&P) maybe before the end of March 2020. Then S&P should rise to all time high again. It’s up to each individual to decide whether to catch this fall. With rdd, my son once received the revelation from the Lord about its btc price to sell . According to the number he received, if $100 put on the rdd now and when its price target has been met, it should become over $5m ( suppose the bitcoin price maintaining the same price). I don’t know how my son received this revelation, and I don’t know whether what he said is true or not. But I believe my son. Recently Christopher has shared his dream and revelation he received about rdd’s prices: $0.0005, $0.0004, $0.00027, $0.00017. Rdd currently is over $0.00065. If I do not own any rdd yet, I would spend 5% or 10% of fund to buy rdd when it reach $0.0004 – $0.0005, and put it away on my own laptop’s rdd core wallet, and only sell it when its reach the target price my son received. This part of fund is as an insurance just in case something go wrong, or need to pay extra tax bill. Then the remaining 90% , I would use them to catch rdd dropping to… Read more »
December 2, 2019 1:52 PM

Hello Beth. I will just show you something to consider. Look at the small rises in RDD price from baseline, right before it spikes:

Close up right before spike 1:

Close up right before spike 2:

RDD is still going down, but here are some prophetic prices, not including $0.0076 around a Christmas theme:

Ali
Ali
December 3, 2019 11:41 PM

Hey Marcio do you have the link for Christopher’s Christmas theme? Thanks

December 4, 2019 9:47 PM

I had an interesting dream this morning. I woke up, prayed about things other than finances, and then fell asleep again. The last thing I dreamt was the following:
I was flying closely over ocean water into an island cave. There were probably two small white animals in the water, maybe tortoises. There were also two women there who were very friendly with each other. One woman tried to grab one of the creatures. On the dry cave floor, I noticed small piles of pearl and diamond earrings, and gold cross necklaces. I asked them, “Why are women leaving their jewelry here?” Then I noticed that the entire cave floor was littered with gold jewelry and gold coins, as if washed up by a storm. So I started picking up the gold coins. Then a grouchy old nun came into the cave from some other entrance and said, “They’re all mine!” So I said, “Okay. I’ll donate some to you.” I continued to pick up the coins. EOD. Funny.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 4, 2019 11:00 PM

Gold on the floor is bearish metals, after you arrive in the cave. Good dream with a lot of prophetic elements. SNS

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 5, 2019 11:32 PM

I think traveling closely over the water is short equities. Caves (below surface or support) are bearish. Once inside the cave there’s an emphasis of gold on the floor, so it sounds like bearish gold after equities drop. Picking the gold up is bullish, but that is interrupted by a bearish figure. Women and turtles are less clear in meaning. SNS

December 6, 2019 2:02 PM

Thanks SNS for the correction. Tortoises live on land. They could have been white turtles in the water.

cunny fred
cunny fred
December 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Women might be sellers (short) while turtles are slow

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 6, 2019 1:46 AM

Does the cave and the gold on the floor mean gold will drop along a tunnel?

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 6, 2019 5:54 PM

I didn’t see a tunnel reference, but my assumption is that after you’re below equities support (arrive in cave) that metals drop to the floor. There’s no information in the dream what the “floor” represents, or how long it takes to get to the floor, so that has to be combined with other dreams to get to tradeable numbers in terms of shorting metals. SNS

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 5, 2019 1:29 AM

SNS, Would you mind interpret his dream in detail? Thanks!

Robert
Robert
December 4, 2019 5:17 AM
December 4, 2019 11:21 AM

Thanks, Robert!

Christopher Harris
December 3, 2019 1:45 AM

Hi I want to share a dream from over one year ago I believe about RDD dropping.

As posted on Z3News 14/8/2018 “I had a dream on 12/8/2018 (2 days ago here in Aus) that I didn’t share though I should have. RDD was 0.23 cents at the time. In the dream my Dad said “I’m going to get red hurts” as if he was talking about a movie or something. Then later in the night a dream of a friend being pushed off the stairs by someone and falling down (was high stairs). I thought they were dead but they turned out okay, then a woman said to my friend to get that office gear off you (a red suit I believe) before you drop like fire. So I thought it was about RDD, but I didn’t share my apologies. I have a lower target of 0.15 cents but not sure if this is a bottom. God bless. Christopher.”

So we went passed my low target I had at that time of 0.15 cents ($0.0015) and now we are at $0.00072. So “red hurts”, falling from the top of the stairs but being alive, then being told to get out of a red suit before you drop like fire were all strong warnings of a decline in RDD. Just wanted to share this again. God bless you. Christopher.

Bill F
Bill F
November 30, 2019 10:40 PM

That’s amazing Christopher, how detailed and explicit your dreams are. Thanks for sharing them with us brother. While reading your post I was reminded of a couple of dreams I had last night about bears. I don’t seem to get many prophetic dreams though I have been praying for more. Anyhow, in the first dream or scene, I saw a bear in the distance which amazed me because it was in a place where bears are not normally found. Next scene I am onshore somewhere and I see a boat coming to shore close to where I’m standing full of bears–maybe 4 or 5. There is no feeling of fear however. More of a playful, happy feeling. Perhaps an indication of progressively greater bear markets coming in the crypto and possibly stock markets as well. Blessings! Bill

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
November 30, 2019 11:47 PM

Being in a boat is holding a short position. SNS

ed h
December 2, 2019 8:20 PM

Christopher,
Just read this comment. Woah, check out my RDD chart. This is from May 2017. Basically the last stand for RDD before .00009. I have those exact numbers with TA.

Christopher Harris
December 3, 2019 1:18 AM

Wow very interesting thanks for sharing Ed. God bless you.

MattNZ
MattNZ
December 1, 2019 3:43 AM

Thank you for the update Christopher, it is very much appreciated.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 30, 2019 9:41 PM

Thanks Christopher,
Much appreciated
Phil

November 3, 2019 9:59 AM

Thanks Christopher. This is very helpful info. Just getting from there back up to the price targets you shared previously at about 1 cent would be about 20x increase.

November 3, 2019 9:42 AM

Christopher,
This confirms a chart I posted to a few friends 2 days ago. I was reluctant to post it here because I did not want RDD holders to react to the chart and sell.

MattNZ
MattNZ
November 21, 2019 8:03 AM

Any updates Christopher? I’m looking at the possibility of Dec 4th being the crypto low (bottom of the wave) as per my friend Chad’s dream. Dec 4th would also be 124 that Lois Vogel Sharp has been talking about. I don’t have anything personally. I’m just trying to piece things together. Anyone else with other ideas or input, please feel free to add.

JPS
JPS
November 22, 2019 8:43 AM

I have been hesitant to share this, but it seems to find confirmation, at least in direction of movement. About 3 Months ago, as I was waking up I heard the number 5999. I have been asking the Father for revelation and all I could come up with was a Bitcoin price. Several week later I awoke to the number 1204. I will be at the very least attentive to the price action of the crypto market on that day looking for 5999 Bitcoin with the good potential of being the bottom for this movement.

Colton
November 22, 2019 3:31 PM

1204 could represent the “1-2-4” timeline that Lois V Sharpe and Bo Polny talk about…. relating to the financial collapse and wealth transfer for God’s Kingdom. Could also be a date in early December or possibly both!

MattNZ
MattNZ
November 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Thanks for this JPS. We’ll see what the 124 range brings us.

November 21, 2019 8:27 AM

Hey MattNZ, On 22 May of this year I had a big red candle dream that I posted at the time. I have since had a confirming big red candle dream this past 17 October (it confirmed the original) I didn’t feel led to post at that time as I did not want to add to any confusion. This current dream was an awesome God dream too and tied into the fact that the sequence will take it into into the lower numbers that others have seen.

Also keep in mind Tim’s (z3) dream where it goes from the 7K+ range down into the lower numbers and then quickly back up from where it came.

Interesting range we are now in, that’s for sure. We need His wisdom!!

November 21, 2019 4:30 PM

There was a “50% drop in bitcoin (BTC) issuance during the 2016 halving of Bitcoin.

While issuance dropped from 1,314,000 to 657,000, the number of crypto buyers exploded from an estimated 3 million in 2015 to 35 million in 2017.

You could have taken advantage of the halving by buying names like:

Stratis, up 192,751%

Nxt, up 25,477%

Spectrecoin, up 27,352%

ReddCoin, up 323,810%

Verge, up 2,146,957%

Collectively, those coins would turn a small $500 investment in each to as much as $13.5 million in roughly 24 months.

Compare that to a $500 investment into bitcoin. Over that span, you’d have made just $42,174 at bitcoin’s peak. So you can see the real money is made in owning the tiny altcoins.” quote from crypto analyst T. Tiwari

November 21, 2019 4:32 PM

Another halving of Bitcoin is occurring during May of 2020. That could be the time when ReddCoin rises to $3:00 or more….

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 22, 2019 5:40 PM

Thanks Bob . Good info. I hope ETN , XLR and RDD do the same
Philip

November 21, 2019 8:48 AM

John,
Can you share the number you’ve seen and also the number other people seen?

Bill F
Bill F
November 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Hey John! Very cool about the confirming dream. I wanted to review your May 22 dream. Could you give a link to it or how to locate it in the comments please? Thanks brother!

November 22, 2019 7:47 PM
Bill F and William, Found it, don’t know how to do the link? So I just copied and will paste…. John McCanada May 22, 2019 6:22 PM Christopher Harris and Z3 family, I had an amazing God dream last night that I believe confirms some of CH’s dreams and others with regard to whats is coming. Currently I am out of crypto’s and on the sidelines in USD waiting for CH’s drop to get back into crypto’s. I lost some money on a trade I did recently that left me a bit frustrated. So I went to bed last night praying Lord I need to know what price points you want me to look for to get back into BTC/RDD. I already had buy orders set between $3600-$3800 BTC but wasn’t sure. Dream: I am watching a trading platform and I see a red candle starting to form. For some reason I am drawn to it and paying attention. It’s getting larger very quickly and I start thinking this is going down and down and down, it wasn’t stopping. It blasted through the 7,000’s and then the 5,000’s. I specifically saw the number $4,200 as it dropped past that very quickly and then blasted past another specific number I was given $3,250. It went into the $2,000’s (no specific number) and then did a retracement of $700 (that was given to me as a number). In the dream it was being reported as the largest red candle ever recorded in Bitcoins history. In the dream I was calling people from our Z3 group to see if they were able to catch this move. I remember thinking I wish I had my buy orders lower to catch these lows. In the dream I felt it was coming from a bart head… Read more »
Bill F
Bill F
November 22, 2019 8:29 PM

Thanks John! After I missed the last Btc capitulation to the low 3000’s, I prayed and felt the Lord told me it would go down to $2500 and then it went stratospheric and wandered for months. Faith must be tested to be authentic. So my question is whether it will go down that far in this cycle or will that occur much later after it hits $30K? Trying to set my Btc buy orders wisely as I’m sure many of you are too. Is anyone aware of any of Christopher’s revelations that might shed some light on this for us? Or anyone else’s dreams? Thanks!

November 22, 2019 8:45 PM

Bill F, that,s so cool. The wick went down to that general area of 2550 in the dream. But the base of the candle was in the area of 3250. The confirming dream I just had a month ago, showed there would be a short up swing after this candle and then a drop even lower. Other people have had BTC going to prices less then $1000 each. God bless.

cunny fred
cunny fred
November 25, 2019 1:44 AM

Dear John McCanada, how big was the upswing, when compared to the size of the initial red candle?

November 25, 2019 8:49 AM

Hey Cunny, in the dream the upswing number I saw went up to $4000 plus (as in $4,???) and then down.

November 25, 2019 9:50 AM

John,
Thanks for sharing. I have squeezed some fund trying to catch btc $2550. Then trying to resell it at $4k, then , using half of the fund buy back btc at about $2550, and using the remaining half to buy btc at $800-$1000. I remember Christopher has seen $800.

November 25, 2019 10:27 AM

Hey William, I didn’t use the exact 2550 BTC, I gave myself some wiggle room FYI -if that makes sense? Especially for that first down.

November 25, 2019 11:12 AM

If I catch btc 2550, I think I’ll turn it into rdd. May not be very interested in catching the btc up swing.

November 25, 2019 10:57 AM

John,
Your way does make sense.
For me, I think I have bought enough rdd. So I don’t mind if I may not catch the btc $2550. I even set up the buy order beginning from 2550 drawing down to 2480. Christopher has heard the price of $0.0004 and $0.0005 for rdd in the dream. But when btc drop to 2550, rdd price could be $0.000255.

November 25, 2019 2:00 PM

William, Christopher saw BTC at 2220 and then up to 4300 with RDD at $0.00145. That would be a very big jump for RDD. Then he saw RDD go down to $0.008 (BTC probably below 3800). Then BTC goes to 4400 and RDD at $0.089.

November 25, 2019 5:29 PM

Marcio,
Thank for refreshing our memories. Please keep doing this. When btc is $2550, rdd $0.000255 could happen or could not happen. If wanting to be sure , it is better to buy rdd when it drop to $0.0004-0.0005, because Christopher heard them in the dream.

November 25, 2019 5:31 PM

$0.008 should be $0.0008 ?

November 25, 2019 8:42 PM

William, yes, $0.0008. Thanks.

November 25, 2019 12:43 PM

Agreed William, we need to keep our eyes on RDD pricing also

November 29, 2019 9:40 PM

So you’re saying it went into the $2000’s then back up $700 from that number, correct? I’m just ensuring I understand retracement. Thanks for sharing 🙂 You mention Bart head formation (sorry, I don’t understand many terms although I research, I want to ensure I get it). This means it dropped into the neck then jumped way up for the head, then up and down for the hair, then back down for the neck again? Thanks again 🙂

MattNZ
MattNZ
November 21, 2019 6:44 PM

Thanks for this John. I’m traveling but will contact Chad also to see if he has any updates as well.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 6, 2019 7:51 AM

Christopher,
This confirms my post on August 23 where I was to transport my dgb holdings and then I saw rdd go down in another dream after. I wasn’t shown numbers though. What I want to add is the rdd drop appeared to be either a 3mth or 6mth chart on blockfolio. Hard to say which. Thanks for sharing.

Kristin
Kristin
November 6, 2019 2:31 PM

Hi, Kim – would you mind sharing what you saw regarding DGB?

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 7, 2019 3:56 AM

Kristen, here’s the initial post I made. After this dream I saw rdd red bar on blockfolio chart. I did move 150k dgb out but I put it into rdd thinking $.0008 was the bottom. I will be patient for the price to come to me before doing anything else. I believe dgb will be a good long term coin and eventually be very profitable. This was a personal instruction for me cause I had a lot in dgb at the time. Because I didn’t see numbers it was hard to interpret timing. God Bless.

Ed, yesterday I was resting and just started to fall asleep. I had a vision of a large moving truck pass by my home. The truck was white with blue letters. (Dgb related?) When it passed by my front window I only saw the letters TRANSPORT of the whole word transportation. I’m not sure of its meaning as of now. I currently hold around 200k dgb and am upside down $1300. If it means anything, the truck was passing my house from right to left.

November 16, 2019 7:54 PM

After doing a search for “DGB” someone posted these words on the forum sometime back: “I have low buys on BTC, LTC, PPT, XLR, DGB, and RDD.” My question: Is DGB a prophetic coin that someone got instruction to purchase at some point or other?

Kim, are you sure that you are being instructed to sell DGB? If so, I would wait until after the 20th when it starts to rise.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 17, 2019 6:24 AM
Bob, to be honest I only saw to transport it. I wasn’t sure at first of the meaning. Transport to usd or rdd? I had been praying about whether I should sell and buy rdd lower. It was a moving truck in my dream. However, timing was the key. I may have acted too fast but it has gone down considerably since my dream and I moved it. I left 50k in there. I bought based on Bo stating it was a good long term coin but not prophetic. I think he says it should rise some by end of year. I’m learning not to react and be more patient. God bless you and thanks. Kim I believe both Ed and Kristin had prophetic dreams of DGB. Kristin saw a large overnight spike and dump and Here’s Eds: Kristin, I also saw COB over $1. It was actually $1.15. Was in a vision not a dream. I also had a dream about DGB about a month or so back. In my dream I am driving the wrong way on the freeway , a Police officer pulls in front of me and slams on his breaks. I then exit the freeway. Now the scene changes and I am at a new job but the boss is not a very good organizer, I am getting bored and go to the bathroom. I make a note to myself that the bathroom door is only about 18 inches wide. I open the door and now walk down some steps to a new house.It is all white and blue. There are 3 people in there all dressed in white and blue. They introduce themselves as Debbie, Betty and George. So the interpretation so far is DGB moves down, me driving the wrong way.Then something happens… Read more »
November 18, 2019 12:40 AM

Thank you Kim for replying. It is so important to have a date attached to a vision or dream. I wonder if Ed could give us the date of this dream about DGB?

ed h
November 19, 2019 10:45 AM

Bob,
The dream was on 7/6/19. Still not in DGB yet

November 20, 2019 12:53 AM

Ed:

Watch DGB start rising on the evening of Nov. 20th and following….

Blessings, Bob

November 20, 2019 3:49 PM

My apologies. I should have said that DGB is guaranteed to start rising in the evening of the 20th. I did not realize that it would start rising sooner.

ed h
November 20, 2019 8:30 PM

Nice call Bob,
If DGB can break the 2 daily supports it could hit the .618 at the monthly. I would look to take some profits

michael c.
michael c.
November 20, 2019 6:46 PM

Bob, Why was dgb to begin rising today? I missed the discussion.
Thanks you

November 21, 2019 4:12 PM

Michael:

Someone I am in contact with got the advertisements by email from Stansberry Research about the Ron Paul meeting on the evening of the 20th where they would unveil the Master Token. They did not give away the name of the token in the advertisements but this person did some research using the little information given and zeroed in on what coin it would be….. the name of the token was discovered to be: DGB.

That is how I knew that the coin would rise on the evening of the 20th. I found out that the reason that it did start rising earlier is because in the morning of the 20th, subscribers to Crypto Capital, got the free report about DGB and were told it would be the Master Token talked about on the Ron Paul Conference Call.

So you can see, you do not always need a dream or a vision to invest in a coin, but sometimes some research will be even better…..

By the way, all subscribers who signed up to the Crypto Capital service got the free report which unveiled the Master Token to them. They had to pay $2,500 for an annual subscription.

Blessings to all, Bob

michael c.
michael c.
November 21, 2019 5:00 PM

Hi Bob,
Thank you for explaining. I like Ron Paul.

November 21, 2019 5:24 PM

It is possible that you may be able to find that conference call recording available to you. Search for it and see if you can find it. Try: http://www.ronpaul2019.com

Yes, you can access it from that URL above.

Tom
Tom
November 18, 2019 6:56 PM

I am always cautious when I hear dates attached to dreams and visions. It is not important to have dates attached to dreams and visions as you say. God almost never put dates on prophecies in bible.

November 19, 2019 12:48 AM

Tom: I am not talking about dates given within a prophecy or word or vision, but the date you see from the forum when it is posted. That date is very important. For example, some person had a word about gold a couple of years back, and the word was fulfilled some months later. That same word can be found by searchers now and if not for the date that the forum system puts on it, people may think it is for the future still. But those who have a head on their shoulders can do some research and figure out the word was already fulfilled and does not apply to the future anymore. Without the date, some people can make terrible choices. Thanks.

Kristin
Kristin
November 7, 2019 9:45 AM

Thanks for sharing, Kim!

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 18, 2019 4:53 PM

Reddcoin down 14% over night

November 19, 2019 7:52 AM

I expect more downside action here. BTC has dropped and the alts usually have been gaining during sideways action. Looks to me like smart money is getting out and retail is in panic mode.
If 8000 is lost 7600 is next. The volume on RDD has fallen off a cliff. The last 2 supports are the only thing keeping RDD from falling into .0004-.00026 area. If those do not hold we are looking at .00009 area. Yep, $100 will get you 1M RDD.

November 19, 2019 1:03 PM

Thanks Ed for the update – confirms some TA I am following.
Buying some RDD for one of my brothers and adding to my portfolio so have been studying TA and praying for the right entry price.
Ed, you are such a blessing and encouragement to others here buying/selling cryptos.

Jemba
Jemba
November 19, 2019 7:08 PM

I concur about Ed. He’s the best TA guy on Z3 and his selflessness in being willing to share his knowledge is remarkable and a testament to all!

November 19, 2019 8:42 PM

Jemba,
Thanks brother. Glory goes to God. I am just a regular guy. I love math and I prayed for God to show me the TA. I love it. Also I can’t thank.Richard from Z3 here enough, I was totally clueless, I did not even know how to copy and paste with my mouse. I was as green as they come. A complete stranger that I never met helped me get started and even gave me 2 ETH That is the kind of people on here.
So yah, I am more than willing.to help anyone who wants to learn. Learning how to read the charts and do TA is life changing. I am.no smarter than anyone here, if I can do it so can anyone else.
I know there are people who have lost money, this bear market has been a serious blessing if you traded it. There is still time. Even if this turns out to be wave 2 on BTC wave 3 will be awesome and even then we have 5 waves up on 3 so there are 5 chances to trade RDD or any other coin as well.

November 20, 2019 1:49 PM

Ed H,
I also concur with everyone else here too you have helped me a lot with your TA tips and advice. It would seem the Lord has gifted you in this area. I have tried to learn some of this and it’s not easy for me. So just wanted to say thank you !

November 20, 2019 4:12 PM

If you ever need help you can send me an email. Ed visionwoodworks@gmail.com
It all started with Jeremiah 33:3

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 20, 2019 5:24 PM

Thanks Ed
You are appreciated. We have a calling to be Joseph’s so we can all fund end times ministries. This is for God’s work. I could be dead in 10 years and I can’t take $$$ to my grave. Effective stewardship is important.
God bless all,
Phil

November 20, 2019 8:04 PM

Ok thanks Ed! I just may do that.

Bill F
Bill F
November 19, 2019 7:26 PM

Yes I too second that emotion! Thanks again Ed for your great teaching and input here. You are an awesome brother!

November 19, 2019 7:19 PM

Well stated Jemba!
“Virtual hugs” to all:)

ed h
November 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Wow ChristineB thanks. Can you feel the virtual hug I just gave you?
This is RDDs last support area.
There is also a 1.272 fib expansion level at .0003389. Not shown on this chart. Volume today so far about $39,000 back then $9,600,000

Jemba
Jemba
November 19, 2019 7:02 PM

If RDD drops to those low low levels, question will be if they’ll be meaningful volume to capitalize. With some of the Alt coins, when price has dropped precipitously, trading volume and activity virtually disappears.

November 19, 2019 2:34 PM

I certainly hope I can buy one million for one hundred dollars. That would be a nice addition to my holdings.

November 19, 2019 2:35 PM

RDD is up 6% today in USD prices.

SAC
SAC
November 19, 2019 5:46 PM

Was at its lowest point all year early this morning.

Johnson
Johnson
November 19, 2019 12:58 PM

This is a good thing Imo and should be encouraged it to lower. Means more profits for us

November 19, 2019 12:26 PM

Thanks for the update Ed!!

November 19, 2019 5:33 PM

If I have my EW count correct, I am looking for a bounce here to 8200-8600 then a drop to about 7600-7400. . My thoughts at this time.

ed h
November 20, 2019 2:09 PM

BOOM 8228 hit today.

November 4, 2019 6:11 AM

Wow, and I thought 8 was the bottom! This is concerning given I first got in at . 0040 I wonder how long this will take, or if it will take? If we will be a functioning nation by the time it’s sell time… Many thoughts with this stunning revelation. Thank you kindly for sharing

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 3, 2019 4:44 PM

Thanks Christopher,
I am in for the long run. So I’m not selling RDD. Low prices give me the option to buy cheaper. On Sunday I read some of your articles on Christianpost.com.au . Really excellent and well written. Well done, Philip

Carl
Carl
October 29, 2019 10:02 PM

I had a dream about Reddcoin last night (10/29) that I believe will be an encouragement to others who had their holdings in Cryptopia as I believe that even in what happened, God still works all things together for our good for those who love him as were reminded in Romans 8:28.

In my dream I had logged onto the Reddcoin website. Their site was updated so I could check my balance online. I saw that I had $77,000 and change availble, and this was the end of the dream. I wasn’t given any dates.

I had left around 15,400 + shares on Cryptopia from what I remember.

Now the dream makes sense if those shares were transfered back from the law fim who is in charge of the consolidation if the price was around $5 then it would be a little over $77,000.

Richard
Richard
November 20, 2019 11:38 PM

That would be awesome as I’m not the only one that I know of who had reddcoin on there when they shut down.

Colton
November 6, 2019 3:49 PM

I’m sure most of you know this, but if you are trying to quickly search for new posts on this thread, you can click “Sort by: newest” and then keep scrolling down so a bunch of the comments load. Then on most internet browsers, you can type “Ctrl + F” to open a search box and type in the day’s date to see if there are any new posts… since the date posted on each comment is in the top right corner.

So today I would type “november 6” and it should pull up the new comments posted today including this one.

Most phone browsers also let you perform a search function under options –> Find…

Hope this helps anyone who didn’t know about this little trick!

-Colton

November 6, 2019 8:01 PM

Thanks for sharing those instructions Colton. It’s also possible to see the most recent 1,000 comments posted here:

It doesn’t update by itself so it requires refreshing the page to see the latest comments.

November 6, 2019 4:36 PM

Nice trick! Thanks, Colton.

ELDON
ELDON
December 3, 2019 2:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ylkskxegug This is a link to a message by Kevin Zadai about finances. My wife discovered Kevin after the passing of Neville Johnson and we immediately were drawn to him. Neville said that about 85% what he taught he received from behind the veil. So it is with Kevin. In 1992 he died on a operating table and spent a week with the Lord in heaven (heaven’s time). For 23 yrs he wasn’t allowed to talk about it. Jan 30th he opened a ministry school which is up to around 5600 students. In other words, he is now talking. I have listened to him many hours and am writing this because of one statement he made. He said, ” Jesus told me that there are many Christians He cannot prosper because He would lose them.”

I chose this video because I feel we are getting close to the beginning of the financial release so many of us have been waiting for and I don’t want any of us to miss out because we are not properly aligned with Kingdom financial principles. Several years ago I shared how in 2015 my wife and I experienced a financial windfall by taking God’s challenge in Malachi and going beyond the tithe by giving generous offerings. I must confess we weren’t able to maintain that level of blessing. I retired and being on a budget started getting a little stingy I now am determined to correct this mistake. Kevin has had around 30 visitations from the Lord and has a message for all of us here on Z3. I offer this in hope you will take the time to listen and make any necessary corrections so that all of us can fulfill what is written on our scrolls.

Colton
Colton
December 4, 2019 11:35 AM

Awesome thanks! I grew up with Kevin, we went to the same home church here in AZ for years and I can tell you he is super genuine in person. Thanks for sharing this, I want to make sure God can bless me and it wont ruin me or distract me from His calling!!

ELDON
ELDON
December 4, 2019 5:42 PM

Colton, what an amazing post. Having only known about Kevin for a few months your first hand endorsement is really appreciated. I felt I had listened to him enough to have a handle on his character but you sealed it. Thank you

Joe
Joe
December 5, 2019 7:32 AM

Colton,thanks.

Joe
Joe
December 5, 2019 7:31 AM

Brother Eldon,thanks. Your testimony about tithe and offerings i spread it in India through our church,whats app groups etc. Now getting testimonies about how they are getting blessed. As for myself, Lord made me an exporter without knowing anything about exports by bringing right people into my life. And the best part, i didn’t invest anything. Keep up the great Kingdom work. May Lord bless you and family abundantly.

ELDON
ELDON
December 5, 2019 2:40 PM

Joe, your good report made me sit up and take notice. We can send missionaries, at substantial expense, to the four corners of the world but we also have the internet at our disposal. Both accomplish specific tasks. I realized how important it is to support outreaches like Z3 and sent a PayPal donation, which I hadn’t done for some time. Thank you for your excellent report and I also send my blessings to you and those in your network.

December 4, 2019 6:51 AM

Eldon, thanks for sharing the video, I enjoyed watching it. Blessings,

ELDON
ELDON
December 4, 2019 6:07 PM

Corrine, I am blessed that you enjoyed the video enough to post

ed h
December 2, 2019 3:59 PM

Z3, RDD has hit all but 1 left lower fib. Will it hit? Seems more probable than not to me. Don’t catch a falling knife though. Wait for a reversal , unless you are a risk taker and are okay with it going lower .

May 22, 2019 5:22 PM
Christopher Harris and Z3 family, I had an amazing God dream last night that I believe confirms some of CH’s dreams and others with regard to whats is coming. Currently I am out of crypto’s and on the sidelines in USD waiting for CH’s drop to get back into crypto’s. I lost some money on a trade I did recently that left me a bit frustrated. So I went to bed last night praying Lord I need to know what price points you want me to look for to get back into BTC/RDD. I already had buy orders set between $3600-$3800 BTC but wasn’t sure. Dream: I am watching a trading platform and I see a red candle starting to form. For some reason I am drawn to it and paying attention. It’s getting larger very quickly and I start thinking this is going down and down and down, it wasn’t stopping. It blasted through the 7,000’s and then the 5,000’s. I specifically saw the number $4,200 as it dropped past that very quickly and then blasted past another specific number I was given $3,250. It went into the $2,000’s (no specific number) and then did a retracement of $700 (that was given to me as a number). In the dream it was being reported as the largest red candle ever recorded in Bitcoins history. In the dream I was calling people from our Z3 group to see if they were able to catch this move. I remember thinking I wish I had my buy orders lower to catch these lows. In the dream I felt it was coming from a bart head formation. EOD. I woke up gasping for breath and it took about 5 minutes before I could breathe normal again!!! ha ha I don’t think I’ve done… Read more »
cunny fred
cunny fred
December 5, 2019 5:06 AM

Hi John, What this youtube video:
1’270’000 BITCOIN MOVED IN 1 HOUR!!! WORLD RECORD!!!

He also talks about Bart Head formations.

December 5, 2019 6:54 AM

Hey Cunny,
Yea I saw that video too and thought there are going to be other records broken too 🙂
I had a dream 2 nights ago that Christopher Harris was at my house. He was having a shower and I was cleaning up around the house. My son was also in the dream, which was cool cause his name means “son of (God’s) Grace”. EOD.

I’ve always felt my dreams confirm some of CH’s from the past. I felt after praying about this dream that ‘it’s all coming together’ and we are ‘getting ready’? And it’s nothing but God’s Grace that we are all even a part of this.

Just to clarify the Bart Head formation, when I had that original dream I meant it was coming off what would look like the top of that type of formation, simply meaning the chopping part of the top of his head, if that makes sense?

We serve an Awesome God!

Christopher Harris
May 29, 2019 8:56 PM

Hi John and everyone, I saw BTC was at $2,220 on a Trading View chart in a dream this morning. God bless. Christopher.

May 29, 2019 9:11 PM

Thanks, Christopher. A daily drop from your $9500 to this $2,220 would fulfill the largest daily drop for BTC. Since Phanuel saw $9000 and then drop, I am more inclined to think the largest candle drop was daily, as opposed to weekly.

Julz
Julz
May 23, 2019 9:12 PM

Hi all,

It is worrying to me that words like these have been appearing right around the time the crypto markets are bursting into life for the first time in 18 months. Specifically Bitcoin has taken off dramatically just as words of crashes to 4k and below have begun materialising ensuring many have missed out.

In the mean time the Z3 consensus has consolidated around alt coins like RDD, ETN and COB which have continued to make new bear market lows in bitcoin prices (and even in dollar prices in some cases). These three are also among the most likely to be caught up and potentially lost in exchange defaults (Cryptopia and possibly Cobinhood).

Times of testing like Job are necessary (I’ve posted on this) but there is also an enemy who seeks to deceive and rob. God speaks in many ways and I don’t presume to judge the validity on any specific word. I can’t stress enough though the need for personal confirmations and discernment, I am convinced not all words that get posted here are from God.

One warning (which is not conclusive by any means) is that the above word was not received in peace. It began with frustration and ended in distressed breathing (opens the possibility for being inspired by the flesh or the enemy)

Personally I do recognise many prophetic voices here but I also expect to see some well intentioned but misleading words appear just before every harvest. Part of the testing is discerning which words to receive and which will keep us from participating in the harvest.

Words like these ones below given in humility by Tim are easy to pass over but frequently contain real gold.

May 24, 2019 10:11 PM
Julz, Actually the dream did not begin out of frustration. I was trying to give context in short form with why I prayed for exact numbers. I had just ‘lost’ some money on a bad trade that I made without the go-ahead from the Lord. At that time I was frustrated at myself and repented before Him. So a couple of days later, I prayed specifically for wisdom with regard to Christopher Harris previous dream. When CH had posted his previous dream of the drop, it resonated within my spirit. As noted in my original post I already had low buy orders in but was now asking the Lord for confirmation that I was on the right path. Now in saying that there were other dreams too of BTC going up higher, so I was simply wanting to know what the Lord wanted me to do. [As an aside I have also had a dream a while ago where BTC blasted from around the $4000-$5000 up, to and just over the $10,000 mark….I had posted this on Z3 a while ago as others had dreamt that too.] So needless to say, the Lord was gracious and gave me an epic dream. When I came out of the dream, gasping for breath it was a very powerful confirmation. I was overwhelmed with the power of God. It wasn’t out of panic, distress or anything like that, it was simply put, powerful and I was so excited. It was 2 am when I woke up from this dream and I truly was excitedly beside myself wanting to call people and share this. I didn’t due to the time 🙂 I like what you say about testing and discerning anything we hear or read from others. That’s wisdom. Anyway that’s some of the… Read more »
Julz
Julz
May 24, 2019 11:55 PM

Thanks John,

Well I will certainly be the first to acknowledge being wrong if this comes true!

I am acutely aware that our collective track record with regard to imminent massive market moves is extremely poor (I suspect it’s the impression that these moves are imminent that is the error rather than the moves themselves).

I’m fairly sure this word will keep many people on the sidelines instead of participating in this long awaited bitcoin rally. Unless the rarest event in bitcoins history occurs (“the largest red candle ever recorded in Bitcoins history”) people may miss out entirely on this bull market.

A number of people have seen a massive red candle exceeding anything else in bitcoins history taking it down into the 2k zone. It has typically been seen as an event that occurs well into the future from a much higher starting point.

What are the chances that this rarest of events occurs twice and finishes at the same location each time? Is it not more likely that you’ve seen this same long term event but the feeling of it being imminent is incorrect (just as so many others have been)

John T
John T
May 25, 2019 2:23 AM

Hi Julz,

What you said certainly make a lot of sense. Btc may go all the way to $30k+ from here before dropping gradually to $20k, $15k, etc. and then the big plunge to $2k+ that many have seen and finally to a few hundred dollars before rising from the ashes. The trend is certainly more bullish than bearish now.

I think a safe way is to allocate 50% investment in cryptos and 50% in cash, waiting at the sideline to buy bitcoin if it does crashes to $2k+ and lower from here.

May 24, 2019 9:58 AM

I fully agree. I don’t know timing I recall an urgent one of etn as it dropped in half as many lost more than half. This can be a devastating. I lost far more than invested so far listening to majority and trying to seek best I know how.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 23, 2019 9:34 PM

Dear Julz, Johns dream does not mean that BTC will never go higher, but he saw a massive pullback.
It agrees with what James Bailey and CH saw recently.

Julz
Julz
May 23, 2019 10:17 PM

Hi Cunny Fred,

They have also seen higher numbers… my take is that JB has seen more higher than lower and CH sees more long term than short term.

May 23, 2019 9:44 PM

Julz, so looking at this chart, you would be more inclined to believe that the time for a double bottom in BTC has passed?

Julz
Julz
May 23, 2019 10:14 PM

Hi Marcio,
My understanding is that the current bull run is being driven by institutional money now Fidelity, Northern Trust and other channels have opened. Also by capital flight out of China with the China slowdown and the trade war underway. I don’t believe any historical pattern or TA can predict that (and in fact most were caught of guard by it)

May 23, 2019 11:06 PM

Thanks, Julz. My concern is what Steve from Crypto Crew University would say. The herd has pushed BTC price up, but 90% of traders lose. The winning trades happen to what most thought would not happen.

Julz
Julz
May 24, 2019 12:46 AM

I think for short term traders that is true, they are all playing a zero sum game. Genuine investor demand like I described is not so fickle though, they buy and hold.

May 22, 2019 10:11 PM

Thanks for sharing this amazing dream John. I saved it for my records. About 3 days ago, I saw BTC moving up to $9750, but had no sense of timing, so it’s certainly possible the big drop you saw happens first. I hope so anyway because that would give me more confidence to buy when it gets down there.

May 24, 2019 10:14 AM

I’m with you James, I pulled all but rdd and a little cob I refuse to while under. 2k would make me feel like the terminator confidence-wise. 😉 wish we could see where we are. even revelation, turns out isn’t in order as written. Pray for clarity, I feel a surprise in some direction but can’t see

John T
John T
May 22, 2019 10:50 PM

Hi James,

Christopher Harris saw BTC moving up to a bit over $10k first before dropping to $800. According to Chris’s dream, bitcoin could rise a bit more first before dropping and not vice versa.

May 23, 2019 10:19 AM

I agree. I only saw a price, no dates, so that could be the right sequence.

James Q
James Q
May 24, 2019 8:52 PM

I find it hard to believe we are going down to those low numbers now unless it is a flash crash on a specific exchange. In the prophetic Phanuel has 8800-9000 then retracing to 5600 or thereabouts and Christopher’s tsunami wall dream about going to the same figures then back down to 5600 seem like it is happening now as quite literally a tsunami of people went in to crypto from the 5600 figure. In the natural I’d really like to see decent regular bearish divergence on the daily RSI before we go down and I reckon that would happen if we go to the 8800ish 9000ish figures. And on a more specific note ltc/btc has recently hit the 0.618 retracement level then broken out of its downtrand and if we are to get to some of the high figures some have seen I’d expect this upward trend in ltc/btc to continue in preparation for the litecoin halvening.

Abraham Joseph
Abraham Joseph
May 23, 2019 7:25 AM

I’ve seen 8.8, 8.9 10.4k(could be a wick)
I’ve seen it as low as 2300… but not sure to buy it there bc of the time it it may take to get into Rdd and have your buy order filled…pray on a number of you are waiting to get in BTC if you wait for the lowest BTC you MAY not be able to get your order filled …as we get lower the buy orders will get bigger and bigger. We have seen these orders get into the 10’s of millions.
Blessings on all of you in Jesus name

Christopher Harris
May 22, 2019 10:51 PM

Wow John! Thanks for sharing this dream. When you said the $700 retracement, does this mean it went to $2,000 then back up $700? I’m not sure what that means exactly. God bless you. Christopher.

May 24, 2019 9:09 PM

Christopher,
Concerning the dream John received,
$3250-$700=$2550. The exact bottom can be lower or higher than $2550. With scalping price levels between $3250 and $2550 ( such 10 price levels), we can catch at least parts or all of lower price than $3250. Suppose the real bottom is higher than $2550, and this leave some buy orders not filled, then we can still buy BTC manually.

May 24, 2019 9:11 PM

edit scalping price levels into scaling price levels

May 23, 2019 10:45 AM

Hey CH, so it definitely dropped below $3000 and into the $2000 + range. It appeared to maybe be a wick? After touching the bottom it then came right back up $700 from the bottom? Does that help?

J J
J J
May 24, 2019 5:08 PM

You mentioned that it was the largest red candle ever for BTC. Do you know the candle time frame? A day, week, etc.?

May 24, 2019 8:57 PM

Most likely, it could be monthly candle.

May 24, 2019 10:27 PM

Hey JJ, I’m not a TA guy so I normally just keep the sites that I go to at regular settings. I don’t do weekly or monthly candle formations in real life.
In the dream, whether it was symbolic or an actual representation of what is to come, the red candle just gained momentum and passed all those numbers I reported with power. Wicking at the bottom and coming back up the $700.
I was still in the dream when I was told, it was being reported as the largest red candle ever recorded in Bitcoins history.
When I woke up I thought that was a cool aspect of the dream? Anyway like I just commented to Julz, time will tell…

May 28, 2019 12:55 PM

If we can find the largest red candle to date that would help a lot I think. Remember, the soap dropped (recall dropping soap, always a surprise , always hits bottom)into scattered gems (among many other indications shared of rapid moves down and up) btc moves warming us up I think)? I’m still looking for $9 silver. Really just looking for means to win many many souls from passed lost time. My 7yr dreamed we drove to a quake area to provide relief 🙂 at least we’ll have means

May 29, 2019 3:16 PM

I read largest drop was 1100 to 236 or 86% not sure if that was a single candle though. If we play with potential highs and confirm we can see possibly where we are in given sequences

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 29, 2019 7:33 PM

I think that the largest $ Dollar Red candle occurred when BTC dropped from $20k down to $12.8k, = a drop just over $7k

May 30, 2019 8:54 AM

Percentagewise or dollarwise, i wonder if that was shared in the dream? My guess is dollar?

May 29, 2019 8:41 PM

CF, on Coinbase, the biggest weekly candle drop was on Dec. 18, 2017, and it fell $8985. So if the future drop is at least $9000, for example, and the bottom was 2.25 K, then the top would be around $11250? That looks pretty high.

May 29, 2019 8:59 PM

*The biggest daily drop on Coinbase was on Dec. 22, 2017 and it fell $5,574.95.

February 28, 2019 8:56 AM
Z3 Family, I would like to share some things with all of you that I received from The Lord regarding Reddcoin over the past 2 days. I have been away with my family and in a place where I believe it was God’s timing that I not get caught up with the busyness of life and be able to receive what He wanted to show me. I have shared these things with one of the main authors on Z3 and they’ve encouraged me to share. But at the same time I was still hesitant to share for different reasons (mainly I did’t want to contribute anything wrong, but also the enemy tried to raise a feeling of greed within me to keep this to myself). I asked The Lord if I should share these things and He said “These aren’t only for you”. So now I feel I must be obedient and share them with you as we are the children that have been chosen by our Father to further the Kingdom with this coming financial blessing from Heaven. I have been following this website for just over 12 months now, and following all of the crypto currency posts, along with some of the others. But I have only just this year been contributing in the comments section. You contributors are so amazing and have challenged me and helped me greatly during this time. So thank you all, would be a great blessing to meet you all one day. I read recently on someone else’s comment that it seems God is revealing this crypto timeline to us backwards and this has been the case for me also. He reminded me that the Hebrew language is read backwards and in the same way as we read His language he is revealing… Read more »
Joe Phelps
July 15, 2019 2:06 PM

Jason AU–I’ve reviewed your Feb 28th post a number of times. Also I’ve prayed about it and sought the Lord. Also counseled with Ed H and have determined that the Lord our God has given you the plan I’m going to follow for selling my RDD. Over the past 9 months I’ve purchased RDD from .005 to .0011. Setting up a good war chest in preparation of our Lord fulfilling what he has promised.
I only has two small dreams about RDD–one was in detail how I’m supposed to split and invest the proceeds between our current needs, plans and metals to be used after the dollar crashes. The last one was a huge sigh flashing up 1700%. I didn’t understand it but when I got to work on that day up 1700% was exactly $5.00 RDD.
The waiting is difficult–but clearly understand that our Lord is NEVER late and all of this is completely in HIS hands. I can not influence this process in any way, except praying for HIS protection and converting my views and inputs to only see from HIS perspective.
Every time I check the newest comments there is always another post speculating on timing and price–I have a perfect peace that HIS plan will be fulfilled in HIS perfect timing, no matter how long it takes.
My flesh gets in the way often but–If I can trust HIM with my salvation, I can surely trust HIM with the end time funds to fulfill what I believe is my calling.
Blessings to you and your family as we wait on our Lord who never fails.

Marcel J
Marcel J
July 26, 2019 10:50 PM

Hey joe do you believe we will still be able to buy metals at that time?

Joe P
July 28, 2019 4:50 AM

Marcel J— I plan on purchasing metals directly after the rise of RDD. If the price is higher, so be it. It will be better than holding dollars in the near future.

Ali
Ali
March 2, 2019 4:15 AM

The double pump you speak of from $1 to $3 reminds me of the chart I saw in my dream. Picture a line graph, one dot represented $1 then the next dot on the next line dropped below $.10 cents. Right after it it went higher than $1. Closer to $3. I interpreted as $5 but $3 seems a lot more reasonable now. Perhaps this confirms that.

March 2, 2019 10:25 AM

Ali, your description of the three dots seem to be connected like a line in the shape of a check mark, with no bottom flat line. Thanks.

March 2, 2019 10:51 AM

Or an inverted ladder

Ali
Ali
March 2, 2019 5:15 PM

Picture what the Letter “M” look like on a line graph except a very thin M

March 3, 2019 5:26 PM

Ali, thanks for describing your line graph.

Brian C
February 28, 2019 12:08 PM

Jacob, thank you for sharing. When you mentioned that the first rise will be up 1000% to around $0.01 and that it will “stay there a short while” until the next jump to $1.00 What do you believe / discern the “short while” will be? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month?

If you look at the price history of RDD, every time it hit over $0.01 it lasted only a day or two and the came crashing down afterwards. Based on history, one would think that after hitting $0.01, RDD would go back down until the “whales” come in to take it to $1.00 (at some later date). I’m curious what your thoughts are. Thanks

February 28, 2019 10:10 PM

Hi Brian, I believe it will be less than a week but I’m not sure exactly how long.

February 28, 2019 4:32 PM

Brian, until Jacob answers you, you can read what Scott wrote on August 22, 2018 (I believe it was for the situation you’re asking about), and Renee’s response:

February 28, 2019 5:48 PM

Hi all,
I’m looking for some advice on getting a new email for crypto. I was reading about proton email? I was also listening to Teeka Twiari from Palm Beach investments, well his phone was hacked because at&t did not ask whomever hacked him for the special code to make changes to his phone. But anyway he is now recommending possibly getting a second phone like a tracfone where you pay for the minutes with a phone card. Then you only use that phone for your crypto stuff your aunthenticator etc and then also not have the email associated with crypto on the tracfone? So just wondering what you all think?

Andrew
Andrew
March 1, 2019 3:42 PM

You can use Google Authenticator on your Google Chrome browser and you do not have to mess around with a phone with any of your exchange accounts.

March 1, 2019 7:44 PM

Thanks for sharing that Andrew. Sounds like a great idea.

Robert
Robert
March 2, 2019 7:17 AM

I think that Corrine refers to SIM hijacking where a hacker pretends to be you and moves your current phone number to another cellular carrier and the special code is used to confirm your identity when porting your phone number. With the phone number the hacker can access the e-mail and then the exchange account. Not that the phone as device was hacked. Google Authenticator is not tied with the phone number but with the device. Of course that if the phone’s operating system is infected with viruses then a hacker can access the e-mail and Google Authenticator codes. I searched in chrome web store for Authenticator but I didn’t find any Google Chrome browser extension made by Google itself. Those third-party apps don’t seem very trustworthy.

March 2, 2019 12:27 PM

Hi Robert,
Yes, what you described is what happened in that case with Tikka Tiwari .. so by getting a Tracfone and putting your google Authenticator on that phone and then putting your email associated with your crypto account on a different phone probably the cell phone you use all the time. And if crypto exchange wants a phone number then you put your Tracfone’s phone number on exchanges because that is a non published number not associated with your name. This is my understanding of what Tikka was recommending.. would like to know your thoughts?
Blessings,

Robert
Robert
March 2, 2019 6:18 PM

Tikka’s recommendation is good. A clarification for others who may not have understood: it’s about different phone numbers not phones as devices. For e-mail a simple solution is to use an e-mail service provider that doesn’t require a phone number like proton e-mail. I think that if the two-factor authentication is enabled on both e-mail account and crypto exchange account, even if the number is ported it will be more difficult to be hacked. You have also to consider that even if you take all the security measures, you can still lose the coins because the crypto exchanges can be hacked. If you don’t have a specific reason to keep the coins on the exchange, the safest is to keep every coin in its own official wallet on a dedicated clean computer only for crypto to avoid viruses.

March 4, 2019 4:07 PM

Thanks Robert! What is a good thing to run on my cell phone to make sure I don’t have viruses on it?

Robert
Robert
March 5, 2019 1:01 PM
Hi Corrine, It’s important to have a clean phone especially if you use it to access on crypto exchange account or the e-mail associated with a crypto exchange account or if you use the phone as a modem to access the internet. You also need to take into account that if you connect your phone to an infected computer using a data cable, viruses are also copied on the phone although the phones and computers have different operating systems. If you browse on the internet with your phone you can infect it even if you have an antivirus. Also many software from Google Play have viruses although are verified by Google. It’s good to have a phone to use only for crypto. I don’t have any antivirus on the phone because I don’t open any website and I didn’t installed any software on it. For many years the best antivirus testing laboratories are AV-Comparatives https://www.av-comparatives.org/ and AV Test https://www.av-test.org/en/ This labs periodically publish test results and make rankings. You can check on their sites what are the results with the antivirus detection rates. From AV-Comparatives Mobile Security: Platform/OS: Android Mobile; Review Release date 2018-08-08; Bitdefender, G DATA, Trend Micro – Protection Rate 100%; Kaspersky Lab, F-Secure – Protection Rate 99.9%; Avira 99.8%; McAfee 99.6%; Avast, AVG 92.3%. From AV Test: Android: November 2018: Detection over 98% with the same Protection Score: Trend Micro Mobile Security, Sophos Mobile Security, Norton Mobile Security, McAfee Mobile Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, GData Internet Security, F-Secure Mobile Security, Bitdefender Mobile Security, AVIRA Antivirus Security. Almost every vendor a free version of antivirus and also a paid antivirus. If you have Android you can check on Google Play which of them are free. A good free antivirus for mobile is Bitdefender Antivirus Free. I installed it… Read more »
March 7, 2019 6:45 AM

Robert,
Thank you so much for such a informative post! Great information…I would never guess that English is not your native language, you write very well. Blessings,

March 2, 2019 10:38 AM

Hello Robert. Could you check if this Authy for PC looks legit?

Jay Messina
Jay Messina
March 2, 2019 12:13 PM

Marcio, just to let you know, I use Authy to access my account with Gemini. I’ve had it for around a year, and I haven’t had any issues with it. God bless.

Mr.Maal
Mr.Maal
March 2, 2019 8:34 PM

I also use Authy, and find its ease of use helpful when logging onto gemini, or coinbase.

March 2, 2019 2:30 PM

Jay, I’ve also used Authy on my phone with no problems, and I like that it’s not all Google, like Google Authenticator on Google Chrome. That’s too much control. The hacking with the Coinomi customer goes back to having password phrase being spell checked by Google. Coinomi admitted that there was a problem and supposedly fixed it, but will not admit to customer’s credibility and responsibility to his stolen crypto, but thank him for alerting to the problem.

Robert
Robert
March 2, 2019 12:06 PM

Hi Marcio. Every time you want to install an application you have to do download it from the official website and you need to be sure that it is the official website because using google search engine often goes to other sites. Frequently hackers create websites with installers repacked with viruses that can be found with search engines on the first page. I did some tests with such installers in a virtual machine.
The official website for Authy is https://authy.com/ and if you click on the Download button from the top right of the page and then if you scroll down and click on the button under the “Use Authy in your Chrome browser” we see that the link is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/authy/gaedmjdfmmahhbjefcbgaolhhanlaolb?hl=en
This is the same link as yours, so is legit. The ?hl=en at the end of the link is just a code used by google to define the web interface language to be English.

March 2, 2019 12:21 PM

Thanks, Robert!

March 1, 2019 4:03 PM

Great news! Thanks, Andrew.

February 28, 2019 8:03 PM

That sounds like a great idea to me. I wonder if you even need a phone line because the smart phones have a feature that can be enabled allowing phone calls over a wifi network, no cellular data required. So if you use a second phone and only turn it on when logging into crypto sites, it seems like that would be safe, but I could be wrong since I don’t know much about how that stuff works.

February 28, 2019 8:35 PM

Ok thanks James for your input, I appreciate it.

February 28, 2019 9:04 PM

On second thought, I think a phone line is needed to activate a separate Google authenticator account, so a pre-paid phone card might be the cheapest way to do that. I like the idea a lot for the added security.

February 28, 2019 9:13 PM

I thought it was a great idea too for increased security. I will be looking into this further.

Lolu
Lolu
February 28, 2019 6:28 PM

Corrine, I second this. I’ve also been looking at getting an exclusive email for crypto. Proton mail looks secure but the fact that it was developed by CERN scientists really bothers me knowing how much evil they are involved with. If any one knows an alternative, please share.

Andrew
Andrew
March 1, 2019 4:02 PM

Lolu: I would like for you to show me the evil that the CERN scientists are involved with. Do you have some evidence of this? Can you find some evidence that is reflected on some websites so we can read about it? Thanks.

Lolu
Lolu
March 1, 2019 4:21 PM

Hi Corrine and Andrew:
If you look at the app description on Google playstore, it states they were founded by CERN scientists in 2013.

I appreciate that not everyone will see it this way but it looks like CERN might be actively trying to open portals to other dimensions.I also watched a breakdown of the movie titled Symmetry that was acted inside CERN’s Large Hadron Collider and that convinced me they are up to extraterrestrial research ( unfortunately i can’t find that link now).

Here is a video by Steve Quayle on CERN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-adgSd_645I

and another that you might find useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rafFM-NzWjI.

God bless.

Andrew
Andrew
March 2, 2019 2:12 AM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, but does the CERN involvement in these things impact the genius that is inherent in the protonmail system? I am sure that there are lots of companies our there whose products are used by millions of people with no problems, but yet those companies are involved in other things or back some other things that we as Christians would disagree with, but that does not affect the goodness of their other products or their usefulness. The use of the FREE version of protonmail does not give CERN any money, and in fact can be a way to plunder the CERN Egyptians because you are using the FREE version only. 😉

Andrew
Andrew
March 2, 2019 2:14 AM

Furthermore, are you sure that the app is made by the same people who give us the protonmail system via a website, and not the Google Play Store?

Lolu
Lolu
March 2, 2019 3:30 AM

Well, there’s an argument to be made that if we are being choosy about everything, we won’t use most things. It’s is just that the CERN link has always bothered me in a way I can’t really explain. Of course, if someone else has no problem with it, then they are free to use it.

Also, in my opinion, when something is free, somehow you are the product, especially in the tech world. At least we have an idea of Google’s and Facebook’s motivation for doing some of the things they do, what is CERN’s? Maybe I’m overthinking this but I’m deeply suspicious of tech these days as there’s always another angle hidden from the public.

The web version is the same as the mobile app. There was even a collaboration with MIT scientists at some point.

Ultimately, it boils down to personal conviction. All I know is I keep opening free proton emails and keep deleting them because it doesn’t sit well with me. Right now I trust God to keep my cryptos safe and also use outlook email + authenticator+IP whitelisting.

God bless.

SAC
SAC
March 2, 2019 11:34 AM

Lolu –
Dr. Tom Horn also did a vast amount of research on the potential of the CERN collider system opening portals into other realms and dimensions, and the possibility of releasing alien entities. He said that even the opening ceremonies of the CERN system had very demonic actions and symbolism.

March 2, 2019 11:37 AM

Oh, Godless scientists. Just sin once and you open a portal into the demonic realm.

February 28, 2019 8:37 PM

Hi Lolu,
I have not come across anything else that seems as secure at the proton mail. I was not aware that scientists from
CERN developed it though…

Brian C.
Brian C.
February 28, 2019 5:08 PM

Thanks Marcio. That’s helpful.

February 28, 2019 10:50 AM

Thanks for sharing these great insights Jacob. Your prices confirm what others have received and your insights into the sequence and timing are especially helpful.

March 7, 2019 11:45 PM

Jacob, have you asked the Lord what would be the BTC range for the RDD 1 cent spike?

Ali
Ali
March 8, 2019 8:52 PM

Not sure if it helps but he said it would rise from the “current range” which on February 28th was in the 3800’s. I’m not sure what is considered a range in crypto but I’d guess between 3600-4000 in btc so it seems like it’s close. We shall see

March 9, 2019 12:15 AM

Thanks, Ali, but it looks like his “current range” was referring to the current range of RDD. I wanted to know if he had confirmation on the BTC price range when RDD goes to 1 cent.

March 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Hi Marcio, I have not received a BTC range for the 1cent increase. It could be any time now. But once we reach it I believe that we will have to test upcoming resistance (maybe $4K?), and after we fail to break through that, we would move down to the $3.6K that I saw. (To be in position for our sell orders of $1) This would also fulfill what Christine Beadsworth saw ‘As Bitcoin falls Reddcoin will continue to rise’. I’ve been changing sell orders often too brother, it looks like nothing is happening, but it’s going to look that way until it happens abruptly. God Bless you.

March 9, 2019 10:49 PM

Thanks, Jacob! My latest BTC pathway is also like yours, to bounce off 4.2 K (very close to 20 week moving average) and then head for 3.6 K.

LORD, LORD Jesus, let there be no more delay.

March 1, 2019 9:21 AM

Hi Jacob, thank you for sharing these awesome insights.
Also, thank you for the confirmation above in your posting: RDD at $1 range is $3.6k BTC range. On December 28th I posted to Phanuel & Z3 family that I saw 3615.54 at what looked like a bottom of an inverted ladder (V) and then woke up instantly with that number kind of flash before me. Sensed it was BTC in relation to RDD , since I had been praying for an RDD dream at that time.
Abundant Blessings

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 2, 2019 3:49 PM

CB & Marcio, at the 4 min Mark on “The Moon” you can see his yellow support line for BTC is about $3620. BTC price in Green top left of screen.
(4:03). For the inverted ladder… 10 or 11 March?

March 2, 2019 8:47 PM

Matt, the way I see it, if it is for this March, the bottom of the inverted ladder with BTC at $3615 and RDD at $1 would be at end of March, maybe 29/30, to fulfill Christopher’s end of March much higher price and for it to be after ChristineB’s daughter’s birthday on March 27. I would think RDD at 1 cent to be reached any time from now to Phanuel’s March 6 (with day after Tim’s 5,4,3,2,1,0 revelation), Christopher’s early March rise, and first wave by ChristineB’s daughter. Also, I’m expecting a BTC/RDD bottom around March 15 per ScottyAUS. This is a lot to hope for! 🙂

March 1, 2019 11:37 AM

Thanks for clarifying what you saw about BTC at $3,615.54. Since you saw that on Dec 28, BTC has remained in a narrow range from about $3300 to $4200, so there hasn’t been a lot of room to form the inverted ladder bottoming at $3,615.54, but based on your comment today, it sounds like you’re expecting the ladder to start from a higher price. Is that right?

Christopher Harris shared on Jan 28 seeing a BTC chart showing a long diagonal decline going for quite a while then he saw the BTC price was $3150 and RDD was $0.0018, but it sounds like these are two different events since the bottom prices are different.

March 1, 2019 2:05 PM

James, yes that would be my interpretation since the ladder looked like a “V” with 3615.54 at the bottom. Therefore the left of the ladder plays out first with an unknown higher price down to 3615.54 and then up again to the right to an unknown higher price.

Milton
March 1, 2019 11:03 AM

ChristineB,

3615 BTC-value and an RDD value of 1.96 USD gives 0.0005421 btc for 1 RDD. Maybe the 3615.54 that you got?

That’s close to your 2.22 usd for RDD but maybe as a safe indication to also have as a limit sell order?

I am saying this because I had a similar experiece as yours also with an instant flash at waking up after having been asked BTC-value in combination with RDD. I asked for RDD-value in usd. This is what I got with the flash: 5517,29.
For me that makes 5517 usd BTC-value with 2.9 usd RDD-value and translates to 0.0005256 btc for 1 RDD. Different price level but similar showing in the flash. I am in EU so decimal point is actual a decimal comma.

I must say that this what I saw fits the values in Jacob AU’s 3rd point.

March 1, 2019 1:57 PM

Hi Milton,

Thanks for sharing your similar experience re. the instant flash – so encouraging.
I believe my 3615.54 has to do with RDD @ $1.00, since it ties in with others revelations of RDD @ $.00028 BTC. $3615.54 BTC x .00028 = $1.01 RDD.
The $2.22 RDD is Christine Beadworth’s dream/revelation.

It is interesting to say the least how our Father in heaven is giving all these confirmations regarding RDD from all over the globe. He is so good and holy.

March 1, 2019 2:11 PM

Sorry… typo – should be “Christine Beadsworth”

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
March 8, 2019 12:44 PM

Hi again ChristineB!

During my prayer time this morning I was reminded to read ChristineB’s pregnancy dream.
I had a dream last night where I was buying a 2bed/2bath condo and I thought in the dream to rent the condo per room at $1000/month. When I was pondering on this dream seeking for the interpretation from the Lord it was impressed on me to divide the potential investment in half or separate it into two. Then I was reminded of the post where I had read you had a pregnancy dream since I actually had another dream on 2/20/19 that I was pregnant with my 4th child.

Could you please share your pregnancy dream with me?

Thank you so much in advance.

God bless!

March 8, 2019 12:49 PM

Hi Francy,
Cool dream. It was Christine Beadsworth who had the pregnancy dream.
Blessings

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
March 8, 2019 12:52 PM

Oh sorry for the confusion. I thought you were the same person.

Milton
March 1, 2019 11:09 AM

..or maybe even with the 3rd spike a rdd value of 29 usd (0.005256 btc) @ a BTC value of 5517 usd.

March 3, 2019 12:13 AM

Thanks so much for sharing ChristineB, I have been pondering your vision. Do you think it is possible that the 3615.54 is the trigger price for the inverted ladder of RDD? Just makes sense to me especially after reading Ali’s comment above. But I could be wrong in this interpretation. I just felt to share. God Bless you

March 3, 2019 3:23 PM

Hi Jacob, honestly I would be making an assumption if I were to say a definite yes. Given Ali’s posts – maybe.

This is definitely a puzzle and we have been given only so many pieces (revelatory posts) regarding RDD – the timing and size of the waves.
God Bless you as well.

Scott
Scott
March 4, 2019 11:03 AM

A Fun Fact for the day: BTCUSDT Chart has Bitcoin almost finishing the bottom point of an long ranging Inverse Head & Shoulders (starting Dec 24). I moved the right shoulder point to 3615/March 5, and it makes much more pretty symmetry with the left shoulder.

IF the inverse H&S pans out, the target price for BTC would be about 5008 USDT. This would be about a 20% jump for BTC. Assuming RDD at least 3X+ more movement in correlation (often we see 3-6x), RDD could go up to .0020USD from market forces alone conservatively.

If BTC continues from this range (5100) to 6500USD and then 10000USD before any major correction, It could certainly set up Renee’s word of RDD continuing upward when Bitcoin starts to fall. Interesting!!

Scott
Scott
March 5, 2019 11:35 AM

I’m not convinced this little BTC run is not going to turn downward toward the 3600 level. It feels like a pump and dump. The dump of course would be the fuel for the Altcoins to take off.

March 5, 2019 8:22 PM

Scott the dump just happened. BTC down to $3.5K in the space of less than an hour

Scott
Scott
March 5, 2019 10:00 PM

Really? Which exchange? I didn’t even notice!