Prophetic Dream Reveals Antichrist in Washington DC

black_man

I would like to share a dream I had some years ago. In this dream, I was standing in front of this large obelisk in Washington (I think it’s called the Washington Monument). All of a sudden, a large tornado started to form around the obelisk until it was all covered. It spun around it, but did not move on. It stayed and covered the monument. Out of this storm, this tornado, came a man. And let me tell you, he was pure evil.

I couldn’t see who he was. He walked towards me full of hate. He was all black, not that his skin color was black, but his whole being, in a spiritual way. (Sorry I can’t explain it any better) The strange thing was, although he was all black, I could still see his eyes, clothes, and so on. He wore a black business suit, black tie, black shirt, black shoes and so on. He walked towards me, staring with his eyes being just black empty holes right into his head. After him came a large army and I knew they came to hunt and persecute Christians all over the world. So, I began to run.

Then the scene changed and I was in different places running and hiding from this man and his army. At one point, we both stood outside my apartment talking to each other. He insisted to come into my house for a cup of coffee. I knew he knew I was a Christian and he knew I knew he was the antichrist, so it was extremely terrifying. I sure was scared because I knew if I let him in he would see the cross on my fridge and my Bible in my bookshelf and he would kill me in an instant. Of course I had no choice but to let him in. END OF DREAM.

Okay, take this to our Lord Jesus Christ in prayer. I think it lines up with many other prophecies about the antichrist coming out of Washington DC. And I say this once again. I don’t know who he was, maybe Obama, maybe not. I don’t know, but he was pure evil.

God bless you all!

Markus Weiler

Author: Markus Weiler

Markus Weiler is a Swedish citizen and lives in Gothenburg Sweden with his wife and two young children. He was raised in a Christian family and has attended Sunday services at the Church of Sweden for as long as he can remember. About ten years ago, he started having dreams about end-time events.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
October 5, 2016 10:48 PM
My oldest son, 28 yrs old, just had a very interesting dream. My son is not a believer, but my husband and I have been diligently praying that God will bring our son to Him. In my son’s dream he had to battle 3 beasts. The first beast was one that could be fought with arrows, knives, etc. The second beast you could not fight or touch because it would attack your mind if you got very close and it would paralyze you. The third beast was straight up satan. At one point in the dream he described being in a ‘Pope Room’, mirrors, ornate decor of gold, crosses etc. There was a angel statue in the room that melted away and a bat/person creature flew out of it. When he tried to use any of the religious items to fight the devil, they just melted away, they had absolutely no effect on satan. Satan just laughed a condescending evil laugh. Finally, my son call to satan and said, “THE LORD IS MY SALVATION AND YOU CAN NOT HARM ME”. After he said that, the windows of the room blew out. He said it again and satan was forced to leave. I love this dream because it shows the power we have in Christ! Religion will not and can not save us, it is our personal relationship and FAITH we have in JESUS CHRIST. I also love that God is bringing my children to Him! I have always held strong to Isaiah 49:25b ‘And I will save your children.’ I know we are going to see amazing things in the days ahead. Psalm 23 The Lord is my shepherd; He makes me to lie down in green pastures; I shall not want. He leads me beside the still waters. He… Read more »
Phil V.
October 5, 2016 11:17 PM

This is a good word. It ended where it should, “Okay, take this to our Lord Jesus Christ in prayer.” With all things, we MUST DO THIS! After some time in reflection, I have some additional things that may be symbolism in plain sight that we tend to overlook but were reinforced in my Spirit while reading this:

@ D.C. — Desolation Causer. The United States has been “Obama’s nation” for almost 8 years — this is likely only the beginning of the “abomination that causes desolation” spoken of in Daniel 9:27

Additionally, I would imagine maybe some of you have heard about this, but a strange black slime has been growing on various buildings in Washington, D.C. I think this is yet another way the Lord is showing us that the spirit of the antichrist is continuing to creep into every aspect of our lives. An article (with video) from the weather channel is below.

Lastly, I feel the Lord is calling us to not only settle in for a wild ride ahead (Jeremiah 29:7) as we pursue our calling in the exile we are currently carried to, but also to prepare for HIS OVERWHELMING PEACE that comes from knowing Yeshua Hamashiach as LORD AND SAVIOR. In these days ahead, we must be reminded to keep our SPIRITUAL ARMOR (Ephesians 6:10-20) on at all times. Find a prayer closet and NEVER STOP praying as you walk with HIM wherever you go.

God bless, God speed, & never stop pursuing Jesus Christ for all of your needs! HE SO LONGS to give us what we need!

October 6, 2016 12:52 AM

I really liked your comment Phil V. All of it.

Peggy A.
October 6, 2016 5:59 AM

Phil V.,
EXCELLENT insights.

October 5, 2016 2:13 PM
Thanks for sharing this Markus. It reminds me of the dream shared by Pastor TD Hale in which he was in the Oval Office with President Obama. Here is an excerpt from his dream. “I was standing in the oval office looking at the President of United States. It was so real that I felt like I could reach my hand out and touch the man. He was standing behind the desk. As I began to look at him again he was dressed in all black. He had a black suit on, a black tie, a black shirt, black pants, everything was total black that I saw him wearing.” Not only was he wearing all black, but then a great storm started in Washington DC and spread across our nation. Here is how TD Hale described it: “Then an earthquake hit Washington DC. Then I saw the earth open up and it went towards the Washington monument then towards the Jefferson Memorial. At that point I began to see an odd colored rain falling. It was the color of fire or something. It started slowly coming down then it intensified little by little. It was coming down faster and faster until the waters started rising. As the waters started rising I went up higher into the atmosphere and I saw the map of the United States. I could see the outline. The waters left Washington and began to flood across the whole United States. I saw them hit Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina, until it completely went all across the United States.” Here is a link to his dream: https://z3news.com/w/td-hale-4th-prophetic-dream/ Connecting the antichrist with Washington DC sounds contrary to the scriptures because the prophet Daniel tells us the antichrist will rise to power in one of… Read more »
flea
flea
October 9, 2016 8:11 AM
The dream does not necessarily imply that Mr Obama will be the anti-Christ that is referred to in the bible. Since Markus Weiler stays in Switzerland and in the dream he flees from the Anti-Christ and eventually the Anti-Christ insists on entering his home, the interpretation could be as follows: The dream indicates a crisis in the USA regarding its governance. The Washington Monument represents the virtues of George Washington, which are described by Wikipedia as: “(He) exemplified the core ideals of the American Revolution and the new nation: republican virtue and devotion to civic duty. Washington was the unchallenged public icon of American military and civic patriotism.” The tornado around patriotism and virtue in government is clearly visible. It started with the presidency of Mr Obama – under Mr Bush these values were still promoted as the ideal. Washington is the capital of the USA and of Western influence and control. Out of this situation / period of turmoil appears the anti-Christ. He walks towards Markus Weiler (Switzerland) and he is followed by an army who has the intention to kill Christians. This implies that the anti-Christ is in Europe, which is in accordance with Revelation – the anti-Christ will arise in the domain of the old Roman Empire. When the scene changes, Markus represents Christians in Europe and all over the world that flees from the anti-Christ. When they stand outside his apartment (Switzerland), Markus represents Christians in Switzerland. Switzerland has been politically neutral since its neutrality was fixed in international law during the Vienna Conference of 1815 (after Napoleon was defeated). Its neutrality can only be changed with the consent of all the European countries that signed the agreement. The new European superpower that will replace the USA will include all the countries that signed the agreement… Read more »
Micheal
Micheal
October 5, 2016 9:56 PM

UN is getting a new Secretary General.http://www.reuters.com/article/us-un-election-idUSKCN125099.What will be Obama’s new role?.Stay on in DC or NATO President or something else.

Micheal
Micheal
October 5, 2016 9:59 PM
October 5, 2016 6:27 PM
Thanx for sharing Markus. More and more i see what James is talking about. I just read his vision from 2014 . I know God shows us things to come, the ones that seek Him. So going against the strongest of fortresses (i didn’t see this scriptural conection before) , it’s what O did, he ruined America with his “Change” , America is not America anymore. And he said it with his ” This nation is not a Christian nation..”,(i hate that speech!) I was talking with two people at work yesterday and found out one was a believer and he even mentioned Euprathes drying up! I said yes! And told him how Isaiah17 is here as well! Hedid not know about that.Well when we came to the topic of Barak Obama, total blindness. i tried to explain some but to no use, they love him!?? It left me..i was like ,Lord im not sharing anymore unless you make me basically. It wasn’t even if he is the antichrist, that did come up, but i wasn’t going there, they mentioned it, i just wanted them to see how bad he is for America and Christians and everything else….people still love this man, incredible. So talking about “He will show us things to come”, i believe it and soo many had dreams and visions, not all may be from God, some may be pizza, but what about all the rest. It bothered me that we don’t really know his blood, because of Scripture, but that is also why i leave it open, we don’t know, he very well could have whatever the Bible says that he will have or be from. We are so late in “the game” , it is not a game, it is real, and i think we… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 5, 2016 4:11 PM

Between the words posted by B, Raggie from the Meekcjt, the words from Sergio Rodriguez, I shared, and the words shared by Markus Weiler the Lord is warning people about Obama, and Washington D.C. (Markus didn’t say the man he saw was Obama, but he saw Washington D.C.)

With all this confirmation, I will quote the lyrics to the soundtrack of the movie The Color Purple. “You can’t sleep at night, and you wonder why. Maybe, God is trying to tell you something.”

October 6, 2016 12:43 PM

Ok so i have a question. We know the votes don’t count. The ellection was stolen in 2012. We know “they” do what they want.
So what is the point?
I think Christians should have showed they are not putting up with his lawlessnes ,Christian persecution remember the bakers (making them bake those abominal cakes!) and getting fined for it! Lucrative. And the lady that was put in prison for not wanting to marry same sex couple.,,the transgender bathrooms and all the rest of “his” NWO agenda.
Where was the autrage to save Christians and stop ISIS??, because US did Nothing, exept equip them. This is insane.

Jonathan Cahn and Franklin Graham
were the only voices crying out publicly.

Just don’t get it what is the point when it is all set up.

Btw Obama slamed Israel again, watch Mathew turning to Florida, they never learn…
(Mathew btw so prophetic don’t you think? 24?)

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 6, 2016 4:33 PM

What day did Matthew begin to form? Curious

October 6, 2016 5:36 PM

Hurricane Matthew

October 6, 2016 5:32 PM
October 6, 2016 5:27 PM

Btw! It was again over the settlements, It’s what Bush did and than we saw Katrina immidietly form.
Not saying this will hit the same, but still has a prophetic name reminds me of Mathew24.
(Plus things are really escalating between US and Russia)

October 6, 2016 5:21 PM

No sure exactly, but it was not sup to go to Florida, it turned

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 5, 2016 6:24 PM

transcript of dream, 3rd paragraph.

Peggy A.
October 6, 2016 5:55 AM

Very interesting—- traces our nation’s progression into godlessness, and root cause:

Peggy A.
October 6, 2016 5:31 AM

This is an interesting and very informative site:

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 5, 2016 2:31 PM

Good word Markus. I believe D.C is definitely going to see major problems occur in the near future. Not only is it where all the passing of the sinful laws have been done but the illuminati and sin that has resided and spewed from there has to be a stench in the nostrils of God.

sue m
sue m
October 6, 2016 5:48 AM

And it is slowly gathering it’s momentum across the World, in different stages, and promoted as self enhancing and must have, like a Fashion accessory for the masses of self gratification, all the Seven Deadly Sins in plain view.Look at Australia promoting the CHIP on GLOBAL RESEARCH.

Henry Wimble
Henry Wimble
October 14, 2016 1:28 PM

It may talk of an encounter with someone whose way is to relate to you and then annihilate you. A cross on the fridge and bible on the bookshelf – is there something you are ‘consuming’ that causes you to be open or susceptible to darkness?