Prophetic Dreams Reveal America Invaded by Foreign Troops

paratroopers

Just before we moved to the Ozarks, I began having dreams that lasted all night long.  After we arrived and settled into our new home, on a Saturday night in September 2016, I went to sleep and woke up around midnight in the middle of a war scenario in our country,

In the first part of the dream, my daughter had just arrived for a visit.  No sooner did she get there when planes started flying over us. America was being invaded by foreign troops. It was scary because it seemed so real.  I saw jets and aircraft flying in the sky and soldiers parachuting down from the aircraft.

I saw their strategy, how they came in and surveyed the area, we only had seconds.  We had no advantage.  There was not enough time for us to get things together.  I always thought we would be able to grab a few things and our animals before making a run for the woods.  (My husband and I are animal lovers) We tried to gather some supplies from our house, but because we did not leave immediately, we were captured.  The Lord had showed me repeatedly not to look back, but to just flee.

I thought about the dream, prayed, and fell back asleep and continued with more dreams of war. I woke up and went to the bathroom and went back to sleep and the same dream continued.

Then the very next Saturday night, the same thing happened again, I dreamt all night long of an invasion and war coming to America.  From the time I went to bed until sun up, I dreamed of war.

In the final dream, God gave me very specific instructions to bury an item/items because we would need them. He gave me a location where to do so. I cannot share all the details about what He told me because it was His instructions for me personally. He talked me through each step and I clearly heard His voice.  He told me these things would be taken from us and we could even be killed over it.  I know this is vague. I just ask you to pray and follow His instructions for you personally.

Prior to this, I had never dreamt in this manner. The intensity of these dreams makes me think these things must be near, but no matter what happens in the future, God is in control.  He loves us and no matter what evil takes place. No matter how desperate and alone we may feel, our God is on the throne.  Our circumstances might change, but He is and will remain the same.  Try and remember that He loves us and even when we feel all alone and maybe even abandoned or forsaken.

Please remember Jesus went through that same desperate place too in the garden of Gethsemane.  He wanted so desperately for this cup to pass…  He was emotionally overtaken by the hour that had come upon Him, but He is strong and He endured that affliction and turmoil of the cross.  He allowed himself to be murdered in the most brutal way so you and I can be saved from eternity in Hell and brought into fellowship with our heavenly Father. We can go through whatever comes our way because of Him and His influence on our lives.

We are the final generation and we are survivors!  Just think of all the things we have been through already in life.  Some of us have been through divorce, some have survived cancer, heart disease, and so on. Some of us have survived abuse from an unfaithful spouse, job loss, friends who turned out not to be friends, death of a loved one or even our child, foreclosure on a home, drug addiction, alcoholism and anything in between. Pain is pain and we all hurt and have our lot in life. The things I saw in my dream, when it finally does happen, will be no different.  Even on our worst day, God will turn it into fine gold. He will give us beauty for our ashes and will cause us to walk upon the mountaintop in victory with Him. He will take EVERYTHING Satan does to us and He will bring great joy into our lives.

We have been conditioned by the spirit of God over that past few years to ENDURE.  Through many warnings, He has given us a spirit of endurance and I’m sure so much more.  He is the potter and we are truly the clay. We rest in the hand of the Almighty.  When we go through the race that is set before us, we must stay strong and love him no matter what. Stay faithful because if His eye is on the sparrow, we know He watches over us.  He will always be with us and if God be for us, who can be against us? He loves you and He cares deeply for you.  We will complete this race and make it to the other side.  Be encouraged as these things unfold!

Author: Katie Troutman

The Lord has carried Katie Troutman through many dark times and much heartache, including a life of abuse, which started as a child. At age nineteen she was saved and has leaned on the Lord ever since! She started receiving dreams from the Lord from the very beginning. She has been involved in her local church ministry preaching and teaching. Today she is a wife and mother who has had many years of walking on the mountain top in victory with God.

Jeanne Jorash
November 21, 2016 12:12 AM

Thank you for sharing this Katie! In the past few days I have had remembered 4 things that Betsie ten Boom said (Corrie quoted her): 1) God never makes mistakes 2) There are no “ifs” in God’s world 3) He always has a plan 4) There is no pit so deep that He is not deeper still.
Truly He IS and WILL BE our Hiding Place!

November 21, 2016 8:04 AM

Jeanne, I have always been fascinated by Corie and Betsie ten Boom and have learned so much through Corie in her latter years.

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 5:17 AM

Jeanne,
EXCELLENT truths to always remember.

THS
THS
November 21, 2016 6:19 PM

Thank you for sharing Katie! I had a very similar dream a couple of months ago that I shared in the comment section back then. In the dream I suddenly saw planes in the night sky with white parachutes coming down everywhere. I was shocked and screamed to my husband “The Russians are coming!”. I quickly ran to grab my children from their beds and gather items. I knew I had very little time and was almost frantic. That was not the first dream I have had of planes filling the sky and I knew we were being invaded. I would also like to share that in April 2010 the Lord spoke to me an audible word “Get Ready”. I knew He meant physically, spiritually, mentally, etc. I literally had fear and trembling and sleepless nights. I rarely share that because as you can imagine people think you’re crazy. I don’t care anymore. What I want people to understand, the Lord did not warn me to prepare because good times are ahead. He warned me to prepare because bad times are ahead. Judgment is coming to this nation. Whether that is under Obama, Trump, Clinton, etc. it does not matter. God loves us all and He warns us! He will protect us! We are to have no fear and put our complete trust in HIM!!

Dianne
Dianne
November 30, 2016 9:25 PM

I agree THS. The Lord has placed a passion in me to be a Governmental Watchman When Obama was elected in 2008, I was living in Alaska, and a friend called me and said “they’ve called the election for Obama”. It was as if I was struck with grief. I dropped the phone and the moaning seemed to come from the depths of my soul. As I lay on the floor, in the midst of travail… I knew that we had just come to a turning point in our nation. And that while it may not be obvious in the natural… something had shifted in the spiritual. There was no going back. Within a couple of years I heard what I feel was the audible voice of the Lord…. saying “Urgent, Urgent Urgent…Prepare…Prepare…Prepare”. Since this time, my husband and I have been transferred to Denver. We have been focused on preparing for whatever comes. Because I believe believers will go through terrible times before we meet Jesus in the sky. I thank God for his warnings,,, both in my own personal dreams and sites such as this that allow the prophetic watchmen to share what He has shown them. Often the Lord will pull me back to that first warning of urgency… and I sharpen my hearing so that I can correctly discern what is going on in this, my home away from home.

Peggy A.
November 30, 2016 10:32 PM

Dianne,
Thanks for sharing. I agree that something was just not right since “o’s” election in 2008.

April 7, 2017 4:39 PM
This was re-published on Michael and Merandas site from Z3news. http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/lindy-pierces-uplifting-message-of-hope-from-the-lord-about-the-future-russian-invasion-and-famine-coming-to-america Lindy Pierce’s UPLIFTING Message Of HOPE From The Lord About The Future Russian Invasion And Famine Coming to America BY MERANDA DEVAN ON SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone Lindy Pierce’s Message Of HOPE From The LordRe-published From z3news.com Lindy Pierce is a mother and owner of Lion of Judah Anointing Oil. On May 6 2009, she received a word from the Lord regarding a coming military invasion of America that will bring destruction and famine. The war will be fought here in the United States. The Lord warned her that the times coming are going to be very hard, but He encouraged her and gave her hope that He was going to protect her and that she would survive the war; not only her, but also “all the others who do not cease to praise My name.” The following is the transcript of her prophetic word from the Lord. TRANSCRIPT: “It will be a long, dark night. It will be a struggle to survive. But I am preparing your spirit to withstand this. It will seem hopeless at times, but do not give up, for I AM with you. I will keep you at peace and still your heart because you have waited upon me and gladdened My heart with your praises. You shall continue to do so as it gladdens your heart as well. You will need to do this to survive and not give up in despair. Hard times are coming, so hard you cannot imagine. But you will survive, you and all the others who do not cease to praise My name. I will comfort you. I will be there… Read more »
April 7, 2017 5:42 PM

This is a must hear, Really important.

Robert Adolph
April 7, 2017 7:38 PM

Thank you Katie for re-posting this. The time we are in is unlike Y2K or the Fall of 2015 or 2016. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that the Russian-American tensions are near the boiling over point and that the left-right tensions in our country are in a similar state. The stage is set that the two great prophets, Dumitru Duduman and Henry Gruver, spoke about in the eighties. I so glad Rick Wiles has regained his footing and stopped talking about a reprieve because he is among the best at analyzing the news in light of Bible prophesy. Surprisingly, Alex Jones has made a convincing explanation of Trump’s actions in Syria so I will back off from throwing him under the bus. Alex explained it was a false flag event but that some sort of deal was made with Putin.

November 21, 2016 6:41 PM

THS,

AMEN!!!

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
November 21, 2016 12:05 PM

The thing I like about your post, Katie, is that you don’t ignore or sugar coat the warnings. You encourage folks to prepare. But then you give us great encouragement that the LORD will always be with us no matter what evil befalls us. Very encouraging and comforting. And isn’t that the balance we need—urgent warnings with ideas of preparation—with generous doses of encouragement of GOD’s great love for us and knowing He is watching over us. Thanks and GOD bless you.

November 21, 2016 3:57 PM

God bless you Jesse…He really will be with us through our entire life on this earth. He will never leave us or forsake us.

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 12:59 PM

Jesse,
I am complete agreement with what you have written about Katie’s message.
She truly gave us “meat and spinach” with our “apple-sauce.”

A “cotton candy” diet would be of no service to us, even though it may seem so pleasant (for a time).

Anne S
Anne S
November 20, 2016 10:48 PM

Katie, when I saw the title of this post, I expected details on physical readiness for an invasion. But it is so much more. These are great words of encouragement and exhortation in the face of any crisis we may be about to face. And I see why Kathleen teared up. This is a provision from the Lord. I am encouraged!

November 21, 2016 8:00 AM

Anne, I’m so happy to hear that you are encouraged! God bless you.

Jen G
Jen G
November 20, 2016 10:37 PM

Amen, and God bless you, Katie! I’ve been under a massive spiritual attack in the last few days, and your words absolutely lifted up and moved my spirit in a HUGE way. Truly, He IS on the throne and loves us more than we can fully comprehend!

November 21, 2016 8:18 AM

Jen,

Yes, He does! He loves you so very much. You are precious to Him.
Stay lifted up and encourage yourself in that love He has for you. It will transform you Jen and set you free into who you were intended to be!

I remember when I was in my early 20’s….and I think I heard this from Joyce Meyer. I knew I had to rewire some things! So I would look in the mirror every day and say “God loves me and I am His daughter” “God cares about me, He really does. ” I did that for probably 2 or more years. I also stood my daughters in front of the mirror every morning as I fixed their hair and told them and had them repeat “God ,Jesus and the Holy Spirit love me more than anything in this world and I love them more than anything in this world!”

Confession is powerful, it’s one of your weapons to fight the attacks!

2 Corinthians 10:4King James Version (KJV)
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Kathleen Nelson
November 20, 2016 10:17 PM

Thankyou Katie
Your words were beautiful
I teared up

November 21, 2016 8:01 AM

Kathleen , God truly bless you sister!

SusanY
November 20, 2016 11:11 PM

Thank you Katie. Very encouraging words for what we are about to face. The words patient endurance and perseverance are the words the Lord spake to me over and over again as I read through the Book of Revelation last year. Those words remind me of my abusive childhood and how I endured through it with God’s watch care over my life. He has brought me to where I am now. He has a plan and purpose for each of us as we go in to this great time of tribulation. I am so glad that my back ground has strengthened me and guirded me with endurance or perseverance for the race set before me. Of course, it will not be by my might, but His alone. He is the Potter and He has formed this clay vessel for the purposes He has planned. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing us here to be a part of your plan in these end times.

SusanY

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 11:12 AM

Susan,
Those words “endurance” and “perseverance” popped out at me this a.m. as I was reading the Book of Hebrews. Also, the point about not by our might but by HIS ALONE.

I think it’s SUPER that your attitude about your abusive childhood is one that has enabled you to be not bitter, but BETTER!

(Attitude= ALTITUDE; Also, complain and remain or Praise and be Raised!)

November 21, 2016 8:33 AM

Susan,

I know what you mean. It does prepare you for these types of events. It makes us extremely compassionate and empathetic towards people, yet almost militant. You can roll with the punches and come up with 50 different game plans at once! I don’t know if any of that rings true for you but you really do learn to roll with the punches in life and how to get back ‘up’ again when you fall. I love you Susan and God bless you! I’m checking out your website now!

SusanY
November 21, 2016 11:12 PM

Yes Katie. When you have been through the war in childhood, it makes you hypervigilant and protective. It also makes you have a lot of empathy for others. I think this is a trait Christ showed when he walked this earth. He had compassion and empathy for others. The world would be a lot better place if we all showed more compassion and empathy. I love you to Katie. You guys are my family and I feel truly blessed to have found Z3 and my brothers and sisters. God really does use the weak things … the poor things of this world. Who would have ever guessed that in childhood?

November 22, 2016 1:08 PM

Amen Susan! Who would’ve? I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

SusanY
November 22, 2016 4:46 PM

You too, my sister Katie.

Skylar
Skylar
November 20, 2016 11:46 PM

Katie,
I’ve had similar dreams for years and it is one of the main reason I stepped up my prepping. One of the areas I tried to prepare for was the “what if ” I had to leave an area immediately. This is why I made several 72 hr. bug out bags using a quality large day pack. I keep one in the truck and have one at the house. They are literally a quick grab and go. Also, having caches stored or buried near your house is highly, highly recommended. Actually, having several along the way to a predetermined safe place is even better.
All the tough stuff we have endured in our lives has been training for the days to come. Take Care

J in Tenn
J in Tenn
November 21, 2016 4:24 PM

You must be my long lost twin or something! 🙂

November 21, 2016 8:24 AM

Skylar, yes, it has! You sound like an amazing person. I’m going t check those out. I’ve started loading beef jerky into backpacks. It’s very light weight and fills you up easily! Those are awesome ideas. I had heard that before and never really taken note of the importance. I guess it felt overwhelming with so many bases to cover. But your tip about burying in many places is vital.
Thank you!

Skylar
Skylar
November 22, 2016 10:58 PM

It pays to have multiple contingency plans. We always hope for the best but should have back up plans.

Robert Adolph
April 7, 2017 9:26 PM

Tucker Carlson is my new hero for debating Lindsey Graham over starting a new war in Syria and what it’s going to cost! He also asked Graham why we would fight against Assad if Assad is fighting Isis. Tucker’s second guess was a congresswomen who suggested we allow a neutral inspection team determine who did the gassing. Let’s see where Hannity lands on this issue at 9 PM, Central time. God bless Tucker Carlson!!!

Bob Adolph
December 2, 2016 12:43 AM

Bill Holter on Trunews today said he expects the “table to be kicked over.” The government of India seems to be crashing their economy, the Ukrainians shot missiles at Crimea today and Congress passed a no-fly zone over Syria on Tuesday. It looks like WW III or a world economic collapse is the only way the elites can escape blame for mishandling the debt crisis and stay in power. If Trump doesn’t get the JFK treatment and makes it into office the debt crisis doesn’t go away so there is no reason for them to postpone the inevitable. If the oligarchs don’t kick the table over China’s holding of American debt is another horror story waiting to happen. I hope I’m wrong but it seems to me we are in crisis mode right now.

December 2, 2016 5:34 PM

Thanks for sharing everything that you do Bob! It’s much appreciated.