Prophetic dream warns of coming alien deception.

Z3er Robert W. shared the following interesting dream.

I received this dream about a year ago and have shared it with only a few people but am being prompted to share it with others at this point.

In the dream, my car was parked on the street instead of my driveway for some reason, so I walking down my driveway to my car as I was leaving my house to go somewhere. As I was walking, I looked up and saw an enormous circular craft hovering very low in the sky. When I say enormous, I mean it was at least a mile in diameter.

What I saw next was very puzzling to say the least. It still doesn’t make sense to me. Marching around the craft like he was on guard duty was a stoormtrooper, like the ones from the original Star Wars movie. This stormtrooper dwarfed this craft. He appeared too be at least 200-300 feet tall.

The scene changed and I was sitting in my car. I saw a large number of people standing in their yards or in the street looking at this enormous circular craft, but the stormtrooper was no longer present. I could see the craft through my windshield when suddenly small cones extended from different areas of the side of the craft. They looked like the exhaust cones on the space shuttle. The cones began to emit a black smokey type of substance that formed a pattern that looked like a DNA double helix.

It’s hard to describe but the craft was somehow telepathically “beckoning” me to “join” with it, like the Borg from Star Trek kind of thing. As it was doing so, this black smoke was extending from these cones coming down towards me. Twice this craft attempted to persuade me to accept this black smoke but I adamantly refused. Finally, after I refused a third time, the black smoke was sucked back up into the cones and the craft left me alone. I got out of my car and all these people who were watching these events from their yards began to clap and cheer for my refusal to give in.

The scene changed again and most, if not all, of these same people had now succumbed to the “beckoning”. It was stunning to say the least as I saw the black smoke coming down to them, then into their heads. They each had a look of sheer terror come over their face, then in an instant, their entire body sort of began to melt into the black smoke and they were sucked up into the cones. The dream then ended.

My Interpretation:

I believe this dream is exposing Satan’s scheme to bring great deception upon the world by using advanced technology and demonic counterfeits to create the illusion of real aliens from other planets, which I don’t believe exist. The purpose for this scheme is to discredit the Lord Jesus Christ with a false claim that He was sent to earth by aliens and to discredit the Bible’s account of creation by attributing that to aliens too.

To prepare the way for this scheme, we are being bombarded with movies and TV programs promoting not only the existence of aliens, but also the idea that their intentions are good so we should accept them. Some shows even include humans having intimate sexual relations with aliens.

The same demonic spirits behind these schemes are also promoting global government and religion, so we should not be surprised to see our government and religious leaders endorsing the alien beings and giving us all sorts of reasons why we need to join their cause. The Vatican has been leading these efforts for decades, including their high powered telescope, Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT), which is located on top of Mount Graham Arizona. According to author Tom Horn, all native American tribes consider the top of Mount Graham as one of their most holy places due to many ancient stories of aliens landing there and releasing giants into the earth from there. Since U.S. laws forbid construction of any facilities on that land, the Vatican took the matter to court and ultimately only received authorization through an executive order from the governor. The VATT facility is entirely managed and run by Jesuits, which reveals who is behind this scheme. (Source: wikipedia.org)

In the same way that Robert resisted the deception, we must all make our own choices. Those who rely more on what they see and hear with their physical eyes will be easily deceived. Only those who have put their trust in the unseen God of heaven and learned how to rely on the leading of His Spirit will be able to properly discern and make the right choice.

Tom
Tom
October 6, 2019 8:48 PM

Interesting dream. I believe “aliens” are actuallly demons. It brings to light Genesis chapter 6. Aliens are always showed to impregnate women which happened in genesis chapter 6. Some teachers believe Noah was perfect in his generations because his DNA was not changed. It brings to light a deeper reasoning for God destroying the whole earth. Is it possible Satan tried to change the DNA structure? People say how could God destroy those people? But makes sense they were no longer his creation. Also interesting you mentioned the dark smoke looking like DNA double helix. Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in his return. I think it makes a lot of sense and does not discredit what some people believe they are seeing in regards to aliens being real. However from a biblical standpoint we could reason that these beings are in fact demons and actually their activity heightens when the land is in transgression.

RobertW.
RobertW.
October 6, 2019 11:05 PM

They are 100% demonic. Thank you Jesus for revealing too me the truth about who and what these things are. This dream i had is only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the experiences i have had with them. I will share those at some point here in the near future. For years people mocked the whole subject but our Lord seems to be impressing upon me that it is time for believers in Christ to hear it.

Roha
Roha
October 9, 2019 5:02 AM

Have you seen this movie: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-bxPsxpE0
This is just as you described. Even the dna formation when the cones is dropped is shown.

Margaret
Margaret
October 8, 2019 3:33 PM

Would love to hear more about what you saw and experienced…

Jordan
Jordan
October 7, 2019 7:35 AM

It would make sense if the fallen angels were trying to corrupt man to the point the very fabric of man passed on from Adam would’ve been lost. Thus ultimately halting God’s plan for the redemption of man. We see it time and time again throughout the bible, Satan’s attempts at thwarting God’s plan, all the way til Jesus’ death.

Sarah
Sarah
October 6, 2019 11:03 PM

Gen 6:6 – “And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.”
Genesis 6:6 NKJV

That always made me feel very sad.

Brent
Brent
October 7, 2019 9:05 AM

Hi Tom
An interesting thing happened on January 28th 2011, a light came down over the temple mount in a no fly zone over the most contested Holy ground on the planet. You can watch it on YouTube. This light that most call a UFO in my opinion was either an angle of heaven or a fallen angle and I will tell you why. I have been watching and looking for signs, signs in the heavens and on earth and had to wait years for this answer. From January 28th 2011 to December 21/22 2017 is exactly 7 years and to within a couple of hours of the exact time that light came down over Jerusalem over the temple mount the United nations voted to NOT let Jerusalem be Israels capital again. I believe this was Gods timing and his sign that Jerusalem was, is and will always be his capital and a sign of these last days before our eyes.

Sarah
Sarah
October 6, 2019 10:53 PM

The attempts at “persuasion” will be and have been of a – for want of a better word – “psychic” nature. They will press in and wear away any amount of resistance a person has and will succeed for those who don’t love the Truth. They have no trouble with attempts at disrupting one’s free will, if that were possible. To me, such acts are a spiritual violation, but if you don’t cling to the Saviour, that is what is going to happen. This is in the scripture.

I had a dream, too, shortly after I was saved. I’d probably be more doubtful of these things if I hadn’t. I used to have sleep paralysis issues – worse before I came to Christ – with weird outer body experiences. Before I was saved, I involved myself in some questionable practices. This may have opened a doorway – unknowingly on my part – to a terrible dream I had where I was actually taken up above the Earth on some sort of spacecraft (?) and pressured very strongly that God is evil and if I wanted to “be good”, I must renounce Him. Multiple times I said no and every time it pressed in around me until the end I could tell it was trying to coerce me and violate my free will and that was when I woke myself up. The filth was a filth I could feel. I had to have a shower. I remember being absolutely astonished because I didn’t think they were allowed to do that. Very disturbing experience.

Those alien-creature things are repulsive – on a visceral level.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 7, 2019 6:44 AM

Sarah – Your dream is interesting and fits with a few different interviews of people that were not walking with God & not covered by the Blood of Jesus’ sacrifice. New age practices and dabbling in occultic practices or engaging with the Kundalini spirit, opens a door that allows a “soul tie” that unless a person accepts Jesus as his/her Savior, the fallen angel/demon has “access to that person”. I believe the YouTuber s, On point preparedness and The Vigilant Christian, both had great interviews with people that were terrorized by these demonic spirits, until they were covered and protected through their new relationship with God.

Additionally about 3 years ago, I heard an interview where a researcher found that the only way “aliens” would release/stop what they were doing to people, was if the person had a relationship with Jesus & called on His name.

Project Camelot has lots of articles as well about aliens but I have not read her website for over a year. I know they are coming but the best defense is the Spiritual Armor that we don & pressing into God.

Thanks be to God Sarah that you came out of these practices. Sounds like an absolute nightmare. 😳

Sarah
Sarah
October 8, 2019 12:18 PM
well, I didn’t see them as occultic practices, except maybe a few things I read from the internet which “was no big deal”. Most of it was stuff I “made up on my own” which I know now probably amounted to sorcery and witchcraft. I hate saying that but it’s true. It was around that time the sleep paralysis incidents occurred. It was all repented of many years ago, but maybe not all the doors were closed because I didn’t see them as they were. It’s a pretty long, messed up story, but the sleep paralysis was much worse before I came to Christ. Before, it was quite violent. After, all it would do is glower evilly and try to frighten me. The whole alien/spaceship thing was something I didn’t talk about to anyone for years and years. I usually love to talk about my experiences, but that one was so messed up that I just had no desire to do so for a long time. The strongest evidence for the demonic element there was just the sense of filth upon awaking. When they are called “unclean spirits”, I’ll tell you..the filth just is something that can be felt. I not only showered, but laundered everything I slept in. It was foul. But the only “good” I can muster out of it is some insight as to how these things may operate and how people will be deceived. I am confident – so so confident – that the mindcontrol element and attempts at circumventing free will is going to be real and impossible for those people without Christ to resist. And the weak ones will have to cling to Him for dear life. well, we all will and do but it will be so much harder if we are not… Read more »
Margaret
Margaret
October 8, 2019 3:44 PM

I believe you. Thanks for sharing. I believe it is time for these stories to come out. We need to be prepared, and militantly prepare in our spirits by cultivating and keeping that close relationship with Jesus, and raising up the younger generation to be warriors to stand for righteousness and the Lord so they can stand in the days to come..

Sarah
Sarah
October 9, 2019 10:49 PM

Sheila Zilinsky on mind control. Really important.

LoriQ
LoriQ
October 7, 2019 1:46 AM

A few years back, the UN released a commercial in South America (Argentina or Chile) showing a classromm of kids bullying an outer space alien boy. So, the outer space alien boy does a few neat tricks to win over the human kids. Always found that videoclip weird and prescient. What did the UN know that we don’t?

LoriQ
LoriQ
October 7, 2019 5:28 PM

It was UNICEF and here is the link:. https://youtu.be/hSlrYDqFvfQ

Getting ready to unveil the UFO/Alien/Demonic Agenda. So many are going to have such a hard time with this…

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
October 6, 2019 11:48 PM

Very interesting dream.. I have also heard re there could be an alien base in Antarctica… there was an article I read stating the same: but can’t find the one just @ the moment.. but there could be a you tube video whereby it shows evidence there has been some strange activity going on down there over the years and I think there is a Russian base as well.

I have heard previously re Vatican involvement in the same.( Mt Graham) . there is some funny stuff going on in the different denominations & different groups who would accept an Alien saviour ?? false signs & wonders that may be displayed for the world to see. This video I found a week ago.. it is on a different thread but I was shocked to see the heading and the groups it involved.

Adventists, Witches, Pagans, Catholics Protestants Engage in inter religious Unity & Solidarity..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huyvem8M3fs ( 3min 31 secs. very short.).
These would be the exact groups who would probably receive the Aliens – Fallen angels- demons. Nephilim etc. wholeheartedly.

Amazing what has invaded some denominations, wolves in sheeps clothing.. infiltrating many areas Already to rise with their lying signs & wonders.

KBP
October 6, 2019 10:36 PM

It is interesting how the Lord is giving people a heads up about this coming deception. About two years ago I too was given a dream about a similar situation. But in my dream I was specifically told that the use of “Alien” space craft and technology was really just super advanced technology being developed by the different world governments. And that this tech would be used to deceive the people of earth. It would specifically be used to help promote the anti-christ’s agenda and that when I saw it, to not believe it or be deceived by it. That it was simply human technology masquerading as alien tech. I am grateful for the heads up by the Lord, and am now gratified that other saints are being shown the same thing.

jolie
jolie
October 6, 2019 9:11 PM
I have been watching the UFO in the Sky 4 about 4 years. The last couple of months.. I have seen them moving in square pattern, moving across the sky. they r making them selves seen as the move.. n blink light red, rewind, white straight up down n side ways. I have watch smaller craft dart out like beans of a laser .. n I have seen the classic shape of UFO from the 50’s with green martins.. that r very evil. I have comment to several people.. we r going to have open contact with these things, we r going to start seeing Gen 6 giants, .. I have spoken to some if u r not walking with Jesus real closely. u r not going to have a chance with these things.. the can see the light on us.. n they can smell us threw our DNA. so if u r not walking right. u will be deceive. n may very well die from sheer terror.. I want to share I have had drones around my home about 50[ in the air hovering 4 hours. they will leaving appearing to me a plane. because they blink a Radom order of 4 lights like a plane. then just disappear. I have encounter to of them here in central Tx.. I have also encounter UFO’S just above the tree line hovering over land on full moon nights in the county of the owner who is Occult, pymirds.. I dont know how to spe;; the word… it mean illumines ones/. as my friend home set between this one n a grove of witches. that was shown to 5 yrs ago as I see in the rleam of the spirit.. or im what u call a seer I can see thing as… Read more »
Elizabeth Marie
October 6, 2019 11:06 PM

James, a few months ago, I received a message concerning the ‘alien deception.’ It is the only time I have ever heard anything from the LORD concerning this topic. Alien stuff has never been on my ‘radar,’ so I was very surprised when I received it. I wonder if the fallen angels are part of this deception/invasion. I have also heard that the fallen angels are among us

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 7, 2019 6:36 AM
Hi Elizabeth Marie – I follow your videos on YouTube and I appreciate your dedication to sharing these. Many match what I know in the Spirit and in the craziness of this “reality” we now live on, it is comforting when your God-given understanding matches other Brothers’ & Sisters’ God-given understanding. It helps make you feel less alone and helps validate that God is clearly leading His people if we keep pressing in & asking for discernment from Him. Kerry Ann Giddens put up a video the other day about having seeing 2 fallen angels that looked like people. They both knew she was a child of God. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CnsfZpiBKeo&t=662s My son had a prophetic dream about these “aliens”. They were capturing & immobilizing (possibly killing) humans. Thankfully God supernaturally helped him & his friend escape underground to where a large group of Christians were gathered & being supernaturally hidden from these beings. Separately Tim Foster just released this video – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgSYO12a4Ag. I have not yet had time to watch it but my understanding is that his research shows: 1) the innocents taken 2) U.S. destroyed 3) Alien E.T.’s descend You can get a sense of how close the “aliens” appearance is by watching the frequency & number of “alien” articles, movies, photos & videos. Ever since I started paying attention back in 2015, the number & frequency continues to increase at a very rapid pace. We are ever so close…. I have heard some Christian watchman/watchwoman share that the aliens will be used to “explain away” the disappearance of large numbers of people, babies & children that actually get raptured. This makes sense because the 24/7, 365 day’s a year Goal is to HIDE GOD’S EXISTENCE to the masses. The “aliens” are yet another psy op along with NASA.
Rita
Rita
October 7, 2019 12:15 AM

This article is from the 1990’s:

“WHEN UFO’S ARRIVE: POPULAR MECHANICS CONDITIONS ITS READERS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF UFO’S AND THE ALIENS THEY WILL BE CARRYING”

New Age adherents are claiming that Aliens do exist, and are attempting to help lead us Earthlings into the new, higher levels of consciousness that will allow The Christ to appear. William Cooper tells us of the importance of Aliens in the appearance of Antichrist.

The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

Richard
Richard
October 6, 2019 11:15 PM

Watch “UFO deception Prophetic Live Program” on YouTube

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
October 9, 2019 5:53 AM

https://youtu.be/Ql91SQRJY-c pray for this deception to fail and this guy Gary Parkers eyes to be open because he thinks alien creators are returning after July 26 2022 to Jerusalem. He says that Jesus is one of them meant to set everything correct.

Carmackian
Carmackian
October 9, 2019 12:40 PM

I’m exposing this exact topic about Jesus being an alien on my YouTube channel. I have a lot of in-depth discussion on this exact topic. It goes back into the history of the UFO movement involving guys like George Van tassel and the Integratron…involves the UFO religions like the Ashtar command and the Nordics. This is actually all new age ideology that’s been around since the 1950s and it’s multi faceted. It weaves together concepts such as eastern mysticism, theosophy, Nazism, Egyptology, the New Age movement, Thelma, etc… You begin to see that there is the same supernatural sophisticated spirit working through all of these what appear to be unrelated subject matters to bring us to this common point today.