Prophetic Dream: Martial Law Was Officially Here

martial_law2

On December 9 2016, I dreamed two informants told me there was going to be a false flag event within hours that would trigger martial law, so I began to warn my family. Some of them did not seemed convinced, but they decided to listen to me anyway. I led them outside and they went to safety.

Then I went back upstairs to retrieve two of my sons, who were asleep. When we got outside and were ready to leave the area, I noticed a soldier dressed in military attire. He seemed like he was somewhat cordial, however I could tell he had full authority and was not afraid to use it.

Immediately, I feared that it was too late to leave. When I looked around, I saw two more soldiers who were giving orders to everyone. Martial law was officially here. I suddenly woke up with my heart pounding. However, for some reason, I had a feeling that the dream was not yet finished. I fell back to sleep, and like I thought, the martial law dream continued.

The citizens didn’t seem to know everything that was expected of them, because it was not yet fully defined, however I knew there were movement boundaries and that more restrictions would be tacked on very soon. It was quite apparent that driving was limited to only a few and that this restriction was permanent. Because of the unknown, people’s fear was very heavy and almost tangible.

My neighbors were a respected couple who we actually know in real life, however the husband seems to be always very annoyed by my end-time warnings. In this second dream, my wife was reunited with me somehow, and we were covertly talking to the neighbor’s wife about what was happening. I noticed her husband was trying to hide himself behind his wooden fence, not willing to face me. I looked behind the fence and when he looked up at me, I saw shame all over his face. I knew his shame was not because he was caught hiding, but because he had now realized it was truly God who had showed me these things were coming upon this nation.

Freeman Fobbs

Author: Freeman Fobbs

Freeman Fobbs became a Christian in 1995 while serving in the Army at Fort Bliss Texas. The Lord gave him a passion for the nation of Israel, which resulted in him hosting pro-Israel meetings. He began hearing from the Lord through visions, dreams, and words of knowledge around that time as well.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

December 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Thank you for sharing this dream. It concerns me because I feel in my heart that “all is too quiet” in a country that has serious systemic, spiritually-rooted problems. Obama is far too congenial, and I just don’t buy it. If I had to describe it, it’s a feeling of wading through placid-looking water, having already been advised that it’s an alligator pond. There is a difference between fear versus an awareness that you have been warned and have a choice of either taking that warning seriously or not.

I had pondered if anyone had been given a recent dream of martial law, and here comes this post.

Mark Bechara
Mark Bechara
December 12, 2016 7:56 pm

I have had over 3 dreams in regards to martial law and my wife has had 2 dreams. It’s something that’s gonna happen least expected and it’ll grip the nation with fear

December 13, 2016 10:45 am

Thank you, Mark Bechara, for sharing that you and your wife have also had martial law dreams. So many that I know have completely let their guard down, since the election, and they do not see what it is coming.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 13, 2016 11:09 am

Sephora, I had an open vision of martial law and it was being ran by the UN

December 13, 2016 11:18 am

Thank you for sharing, Michelle Gibson…Why would the L-rd give so many of his children martial law dreams? I think we know the answer to that question.

December 13, 2016 9:08 pm

So, from whom is the US military protecting Trump?

Many New Yorkers were alarmed this afternoon by a USAF C-130 and several Black Hawk helicopters that could be seen circling at low altitudes over Manhattan…[…]…the NYPD was not notified of military aircraft expected to be flying at low altitudes over the city…[…]…it might have something to do with defending President-elect Trump.”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 14, 2016 12:33 am

Reminds me of the movie “the Peacemaker”. Hunting for nuke in NYC. The air asset hunting for the nuke signiture and the ground forces trying to locate it exactly.

anna
anna
December 12, 2016 7:26 pm

I believe your dream is spot on and it’s not far now from becoming a reality. Sadly, most won’t understand how this could possibly have happened. I agree with Sephora that Obama is being too cordial and it is eerily quiet, which usually signals something sinister is in the works behind our backs and about to unfold.

December 13, 2016 10:48 am

Anna, I too feel like the timing is close. It’s a feeling I have not been able to shake.

John Barry
John Barry
December 13, 2016 11:19 am

Sephora , I am in complete agreement with you and anna ! I cant shake the feelings of the eve of destruction .

December 13, 2016 11:46 am

Amen, John Barry…the feeling was so unshakeable until it literally drove me back to z3 after a long absence, to see if anyone else concurred. Most people I know are soundly asleep and do not wish to be awakened (smile).

John Barry
John Barry
December 13, 2016 1:01 pm

I stay silent too Sephora , but where else can we go but Z3 to get a good cross section of brothers and sisters , events as they build will draw us even closer for support as a family I believe . Blessings !

Pray Mark 13:18
Pray Mark 13:18
December 12, 2016 9:37 pm
Yes I just had a dream last night and it began As a family day out in public with our children , all peacefully and then in an instant everything changes to chaotic and confusion, suddenly I am left with no family beside me and a rather large White Drone about 3ftx3ft comes flying at me with many cameras and a recorded message about staying calm etc. I look up into the sky and see many similar drones. I frantically search for my husband and children and find my toddler by herself near a tree. I grab her and buckler her into the stroller and as I was to turn and leave I notice we are next to a building similar to an elementary school with one main entrance but many side doors as well. On the door near us is printed on computer paper the following: Free food inside, come in for help:….. I consider opening the door because I knew we had no food along and that it is a necessity, however I hear Holy Spirit tell me NOT to because that is a trap and they are administering the mark of the beast inside and if you resist you will not come out. I turn to leave and find my sister nearby which in reality lives in a different country, and we recognize what has happened and then she insists we must leave and hide .She had with her infant child and her husband and other child was also missing. I protest that I must find my family and don’t want to leave without them,but I eventually get in a vehicle with her and when we are on a main highway we see military vehicles and troops assembling to take over the roads, we made it just… Read more »
Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 13, 2016 10:15 pm

I keep getting this idea that something is going on behind the scenes. It is like the calm before the storm. I think the traders that are so fiercely entrenched in our government are violently enraged about Trump winning the election. I feel like there are plans being made for something. They are not giving up. It is like Satan himself is totally going mad like a caged wild animal. These traders are some of our Senators and Congressman. They’re right out in the open. They are not working for us, they are working for something diabolical.

Bob Adolph
December 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Rick Wiles said today on Trunews that this could come down to a confrontation between the CIA and the military if these elites try to steal the election or postpone the results claiming that the Russians interfered with our election. If the Russians were the ones who hacked into our computers why would they leave their fingerprints? John Bolton said it could be a false flag that anybody could have done in an attempt to implicate the Russians. If anyone is guilty it is Hillary who left her computers less secure than gmail and was hacked 30,000 times or more that the Obama administration still has made no effort to correct. It’s been the CIA who has made regime change an art form over the past 70 years and the Brits before that.

John Barry
John Barry
December 13, 2016 8:04 am

I am reminded that Matt Smith said in his 9th stanza that Jade Helm would return in the fall which is over in 8 days .

December 13, 2016 11:57 am

Sounds like you missed the update Matt posted back in September. He explained the fulfillment of the 8th and 9th stanzas. Here is the link:

December 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Great catch, which further shows Matt Smith has great respect for the gift the L-rd has given him and understands the importance of sharing the choice of words used, prophetically…The L-rd understands we are human and make mistakes, but if He gives us a gift, it is (surely) expected that we show respect for the gift He gives. Matt says as follows, in the updated post:

“The 9th stanza does not say we will have martial law before September is finished. Instead, it says Jade Helm will come to life again.

What is even more eye-opening is the below quote from that updated post:

“These events are setting the stage for martial law coming either before the election or soon afterwards, which could be anytime from now until the time of the Presidential inauguration in January 2017. The reality of martial law is far more serious this year than it was last year.

If martial law is declared, Obama will be left seated in his chair as President, and this nation would not have a Democrat or Republican replacing him, on January 20, 2016.”

And as far as that repentance that would be required to prevent these events, perhaps I should keep better company (smile), but I’m not seeing great repentance flowing through the land…Or, perhaps, I am mistaken and need a better pair of glasses, to improve my vision (smile).

December 13, 2016 12:30 pm

And, in regards to the above quote referencing January 20, 2016…Surely, the author meant January 20, 2017.

December 13, 2016 10:56 am

That’s interesting, John Barry…I have no idea who Matt Smith is, but I’m interested to see how this plays out, in terms of timing.

Joe
Joe
December 13, 2016 11:09 am

Sephora,
Matt Smith is Z3 Family. This is the link to his prophecy.

December 13, 2016 11:34 am

Thank you so much, Joe…Appreciate the intro to Matt Smith…what a beautiful gift…and a proven track record, to go with the gift…sounds like a person of character…Praise the L-rd…

The below quote from his poem is very interesting:

“Barack Hussein Obama,
Will stay seated in his chair,
No Democrat nor Republican,
will find themselves his heir.

Martial law is coming,
It will soon grip our land,
I plead with all the saints of God,
To take a righteous stand.”

James U
James U
December 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Interesting dream, Freeman. You mentioned that the husband seems to always be very annoyed by your end-times warnings. It reminds me of a word from the lord just received December 10th posted by Marques McBride. Transcript and link below.

Word From The Lord Concerning Prophets, Prophecy And The People

The Lord spoke to me saying: “This is what the Lord says: The people have grown accustomed to hearing prophecy and judgments. So much so that they have made it a common thing and have often trodden it underfoot. And also the prophets have been speaking presumptuously and have been speaking out of their own hearts and imaginations and saying, ‘The Lord says this…’ when I have not spoken. Now, hear the word of the Lord. The Lord shall deal with His prophets and they shall now begin to prophesy and declare judgment by demonstration. As Ezekiel, the Lord will declare through His prophets through signs and wonders; ‘The Son of Man’ anointing. Signs and wonders are different from miracles. By Ezekiel just laying on his side for a span of time or a span of days it declared a thing unto a nation. Likewise will He do with his prophets, because the people have taken the spoken word lightly. And is also because the prophets have erred in their speech.”

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
December 13, 2016 11:18 am
I check the latest news first thing every morning with Superstation95. Now some say that it isnt a good source but I have been following it for quite a while and I find it amazingly accurate and often it reports things weeks before it comes out on other news. This morning they are reporting that one of their sources has informed them that between Dec 30th- Jan 5th, Obama is going to announce that because of Russian interference with the election that the election was illegitimate and Trump is not going to be declared president. Before the election, I had found the vision of Rebecca Stirling. She had said that God had shown her when several things happened it was going to be the sign of horrable things to come. One was that when we heard “In order to be fair, I am going to delay the election”. I seen how things were going before the election and I truely thought that it was going to happen. After everything went the way that it did, I lost faith in what she had said. Now put the pieces together. I really believe that this is going to happen. My Lord and My God, I am praying that I am ready for what I think I have been anxious for. To hear Rebecca’s detail of what is coming is heart stopping. We need to be prepared, all who are truely looking up for the return of our King. I cant even imagine what will happen if they declare a false election. Shouldnt be to suprising though because look at what our current leaders are capable of. Wow, only God can save us but I think we need to be prepared to suffer and die for our faith. So hard to believe that… Read more »
Matt NZ
December 14, 2016 1:00 pm

New Reverend Mary video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVOMcWF9v7M

“Asteroid to hit USA TSUNAMI AND EARTHQUAKE! REPENT MILLIONS DIE”

Carol
Carol
December 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello Matt,
Wow, there are too many confirmations about the asteroid coming soon to the earth. Many in South America and the Caribbean have posted videos recently on Dec 10, 11, 18 and 19 on you tube about the asteroid. A guy from Chile even said it will happen before the year ends. Another guy saw many many buses after the asteroid hit. He saw military men and police officers getting people out of their homes. But, they were asking people which religion they practice. If they were Christian they were told to get on the bus. Persecution is coming soon to America.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 20, 2016 8:22 pm

I agree, persecution is coming very soon. I think a major event is close. What exactly, that i don’t know but everyone can feel it. That event will likely be the trigger for others. Dominos

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Thank you, brother Freeman. Over 6 years ago I had a dream. I was in a camp. Somehow I knew it was run by Muslims. I knew they were about to interrogate me about my faith. And I also knew—“this is it.” I had another very short dream in which people were running from the cities out into the countryside trying to hide from whomever behind bushes, trees, thickets—taking their children’s hands heading for the underbrush. Since then I’ve tried to post warnings on Facebook, but of course many or most think you’ve lost your mind. But I don’t think so.

Peggy A.
December 13, 2016 10:20 am
Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
December 13, 2016 3:59 pm

This is confirmation to what Superstation95 sources reported today and also Rebecca Stirling said in a program with True News. Obama will announce that the election was rigged using Russia as a scape goat. Then total lawlessness and chaos will break out and Obama will announce that the election will need to be put off as he declares Continuity of Government(COG). Check it out also on Supertation95 or google it. Rebecca Stirling also recieved this vision in 1999 but aired it on True News. This is totally crazy. Also watch planet x ( google something terrable will happen this month-invasion the end of the road.) It ties it all together. The elites plan, but God is in control and will win in the end. I am glad that I am on the winning team.