Prophetic Dream: U.S. Land Invasion by Chinese; Citizens Forced Out of Home and State

In a dream on September 14 2017, I saw my husband and I standing outside of our home.  Though it did not look like our area, I knew it was.  We were walking about, with a sense of knowing that we were somehow on our way out. As time passed, we slowly acknowledged that we were not going to be living there anymore, yet were perplexed and without direction.

As we walked around, not knowing exactly what was happening or where we were going, I suddenly noticed that Chinese people began appearing everywhere.  I did not recognize any Americans, only Chinese people.

I felt like we stood out because we were the only Americans I could see.  I looked around at them, as it seemed like they were all now living here.  We continued walking, and in doing so, the feeling of us not belonging there anymore was intensifying.  There was even a sense of feeling afraid that had me thinking, “Where are we going? What are we going to do?” We clung to one another like lost little children.

As we walked on a sidewalk, we soaked in the beauty of our surroundings where we lived. Suddenly, we knew we were getting a last look at our area we loved so much. Ahead of us was a small hill. At the top was what looked like a little building. I said to my husband Jon, “Hey look, before we leave, let’s go up there and get a bite to eat”. Then I realized we did not have enough money to spend on food as I stuck my hand in my pocket and pulled out only a small amount enough for coffee.

I said, “Jon, we do not have enough for food, but we can at least purchase a cup of coffee and rest a little while”.

We walked up to the building and went in.  It looked like some kind of lounge area.  I saw only Chinese people inside.  One man was reading a newspaper and drinking coffee, while another woman was on her laptop, and others were quietly talking.

I felt that we did not even belong there and though many were drinking coffee, there was nowhere for us, as Americans, to get coffee. We did not even bother sitting down because there was really no reason for us to be there.  It was as if we were not welcome there, and that as Americans, we were phased out.  The longer the dream went on, the more and more our knowledge increased that we were forced to leave – not because we wanted to.

At that moment, a Chinese woman walked in and introduced herself.  She was friendly, but we knew she was not there just to be considerate, but that she was sent to us.  She spoke to us in the same friendly manner, yet it was business.  I cannot remember her exact words, but it was clear that she was sent to “help us”. She was unmistakably sent as an escort to transition us out of our home and state.  She motioned to us that we had to leave the little building.

All three of us walked back down the hill to a small park near the ocean.  My husband and I sat at a picnic bench on one side, and the Chinese woman sat on the other.  She was letting us know there was no rush, to take our time before we had to go; so, we turned to look out to the ocean and watched surfers surfing and a few people walking on the seashore.

We both sat and took it all in, knowing we were looking at our sea for the very last time before we would be escorted out of our state.

Interpretation:
It is clear this dream shows a land invasion; a Chinese take-over with us losing our rights as American citizens.  The fact that we had almost no money left (the total amount that would add to a cup of coffee), shows our financial demise and our phase out. It was clear what was on the horizon having seen all the Chinese people living where we once did, as well as being forced and escorted out of our home and state.

Conclusion by Brook Ardoin:
The takeover seemed to come suddenly and without warning as Joanie and Jon were “perplexed” and “without direction”. They had no inclination of where they were headed or how this was possible due to financial lack. Whether the United States was already in a bad place monetarily or the Chinese just did not allow them to take saved money along, we do not know. Will the citizens be allowed to choose their destination or will the Chinese specify relocation?

On March 8, 2016, AMTM posted an interview with Joanie Stahl titled, “The Gathering Global Storm and God’s Guidance” (Episode 027). I posted the link at end of this article. In this interview, Joanie discusses a dream she had in January 2016. It is a short, but a jam-packed dream of a Chinese takeover of the nation.

In May of 2016, Joanie had another dream concerning the Chinese takeover of the U.S., in even greater detail than this recent one. I added the link at the bottom of this post for all who would like to read it. Joanie also added a dream given to Sean H., AMTM contributing writer, in which he also speaks of events coming out of Asia.

I highly recommend both the show interview and the article, both found below to tie into this dream along with any other sources you may have heard who discuss a Chinese invasion upon our land. As I always say, do not take the word of just AMTM, but be willing to take the time and look into all three sources (this one included); take it all before the Lord in prayer and ask His direction and revelation of this material. No doubt the warnings/messages are ripe involving China – what will we do with the information is the question?

One noteworthy incident from the May 2016 dream, as compared to this latest one, is how the Chinese took everything from their home that Joanie deemed “of our American culture and lives”. They were then able to return to their homes later, only to find that nothing belonged to them any longer – the Chinese took complete ownership. In this recent dream, it is evident they would never be returning to their homes as the Chinese took over and began a process of “helping” them through it in order to remove them from their state. So, we see first a temporary removal from their home, and now a permanent removal and the uncertainty of where they will go/live.

In either case, the main point to take away from these dreams is that one of the greatest agendas of the Chinese is the complete takeover of real estate and land in the USA. Most of us are already aware, but for those who are not, the Chinese already own a huge portion of land and real estate in America. They have acquired more and more over the last several years. Many have reported they have done so as collateral against the US.

In this regard, once the Chinese invade the USA (as seen in dreams and visions of many prominent men and women of God), they will already have a solid position in owning much within the United States as far as large corporations (such as energy plants), National Parks, etc.

Once inside our borders, their focus will turn to forcing American citizens out of our homes and property. Will we first be allowed to return under their ownership for a brief time (as can be read about in full in below link to article), or will they immediately force us out? Will they play a role in FEMA camps? If so, what would happen to US citizens in these camps? These different scenarios are solely my own questions/thoughts in relation to the content of the dreams as real possibilities.

Regardless of what all will transpire, or if we are here when it does, all we must do as God’s children is remain faithful in prayer and communion with Him – in Him lies the fullness of our safety and protection. God always has a remnant, but we must do our part and continue to reside under the shadow of the Almighty. The victory belongs to the Lord!

Brook Ardoin

The Gathering Global Storm & God’s Guidance – Episode 027 (Chinese Takeover of America with Joanie S.)

Government Takeover and Chinese Communism – Prophetic Dream (article by Joanie S)

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 30, 2017 12:13 am

This is very distressing, but we Americans have been making the communists filthy rich since they stole our manufacturing jobs starting in the 1980’s. They make all our technology and appliances, though they didn’t invent them. They stole our information. They are the hackers, as the ridiculous focus on Russia continues. They have stolen our country and we let them. I have seen they would buy up all the houses during the housing crisis, and move their people in, as their country runs out of room and resources and is highly polluted. I didn’t even know it was legal for foreigners to buy our land. The community survey was sent out in 2012 to see what kind of house you have. How big, how many and what kind of rooms. I understood what it meant. This is all the result of American sin and the Covenant of Deuteronomy 28. Blessings and curses.The Lord showed me that yes, they will invade, but he will not let them succeed here, because they will be punished. There will be no winners. God will destroy this land and nothing will grow. It will not produce anything as the Lord said the land is too polluted with blood and filth beyond repair. All the people planning to invade our land are being led into a death trap of their own! Judgement for the inequity of ALL!! God Forgive us.

Mark
September 30, 2017 2:41 am
Since turning to the Lord about ten years ago I have had many prophetic dreams and a couple of profound spiritual experiences. I live in Canada and about a week ago I had a dream/vision of seeing a large rock/boulder in the sky and then I saw warplanes appear. I was then aware of there being Chinese troops in London Ontario. I asked the Lord for a confirmation and the next day Glynda Lomax posted the following. America, you face nothing but waiting for fiery indignation. You have incurred My judgment and you shall feel it. The wicked who reside in you shall feel it. All those who helped to make you what you are today shall feel it. NOTE: For just a second, I saw flames, and I felt we had been hit with a missile. I heard the words “preemptive strike,” but I didn’t know what the situation I was seeing actually meant. I saw President Trump’s face for a split second after I saw the flames and heard those words, but I knew even as I saw it that we had not fired a missile on anyone else. Someone else had fired on us. America you have already been found guilty. Get ready. I would have washed you clean but you refused me. You have continued to push me out. Out. Out. You did not desire to know Me. Now you don’t. I will cleanse America with fire. Only my remnant shall I protect. They shall walk through fire and overcome to witness to others of Me. Last night I had a frightening dream of seeing a bomb falling from the sky as if it was dropped from a plane and then I experienced a very powerful and loud nuclear explosion taking place near by. There was… Read more »
Mark
September 30, 2017 2:51 am

Forgot to mention that I believe the boulder I saw in the sky signified the Rock/Jesus making His move (coming as a thief) to raise up the first fruits just before war breaks out.

Sarah
Sarah
September 30, 2017 8:49 am

Mark, the night to Sept 29th I had a VERY similar dream about a bomb going off. I was warned in spirit just milliseconds bf, so that i turned – heard the explosion and SAW the billow. Just in time to get myself and those with me to lay down. I felt the shock wave and ringing in my ears – knowing it blew my eardrums. I felt a trickle of blood from my right ear, reached up to touch it to confirm the blood. I then woke up.

Martin
Martin
October 1, 2017 10:11 am

My wife and I went to the symphony in downtown Edmonton last night (free tickets from sister-in-law). Twice we heard and saw a low flying fighter jet fly over us with a loud crack (sonic boom). It reminded me of a recent dream of many bombs falling (in a city). Several times we’ve seen fighter jets scream over our house (we live in the country).

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 29, 2017 11:57 pm

It’s hard for me to make chronological sense from this dream. If the earthquake hits and half of the land mass of Cal is sunken into the ocean, would the Chinese then come to claim what’s left? I’ve heard Chuck Youngbrandt say something to the effect that in the guise of them coming over to help us after a tragedy, they’d come over in great boat loads with armed troops instead of aid. But with the nearness of the money collapse, the 2020 election cycle when after that, Christians will be in grave danger of surviving openly…….and or with impending 4 major Judgments coming……..with earthquakes, famine etc……….it’s hard to fit this in with life seemingly normal, then all of the sudden…….vast numbers of armed Americans displaced from their homeland in Cal and multiplied thousand of Chinese or even millions occupying and claiming ownership…….I know, I know the Pre-trib Rapture is not a well believed thing on Z3, and to each his own, but I cannot foresee at least this word being fulfilled until after the Rapture and after American is already cut down to size…….I don’t mean any ill, it’s just my perception.

Bobbi Mercer
September 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Dear Brother,
I have a question for you and “all American Christians”. Why do you think that a “Rapture” will happen to take out American Christians before war, famine, or anything horrible takes place? Why hasn’t the rapture happened for the African Christians that are being tortured, burned alive-children who will not renounce the name of their Savior Jesus Christ? Why hasn’t the rapture happened for the Chinese Christians that have to go underground to worship, or they would be imprisoned, tortured, killed? Why hasn’t the rapture happened for the Middle Eastern Christians who are being nailed to crosses? Etc,etc, etc……

Look up Corrie ten Boom.. She will give the reason…Holland was “Christian” and they just KNEW the Lord wouldn’t allow the Nazi’s to invade Holland, or the rapture would happen…..Well, war did take place and the “Christians” became offended at the Lord….multitudes fell away. Holland is so secular now. I have personally been to Amsterdam….wicked city….

Take this to the Lord of Hosts…..and see what He has to say….not traditions of men which make the Word of God of no effect.

Daniel
Daniel
September 30, 2017 2:04 pm
I know you are just trying to be helpful and not let people be led astray, and for that I say thank you but please let’s drop the whole’ Pre-Tribbers’ don’t think anything will happen to them’ lie. That particular piece of fiction (the nothing-ever-happening-to-us-part at least) was created and pushed by the Rockefeller family’s religious group to confuse, divide and pacify the American (Protestant) Church. Sadly most ‘Christians’ don’t actually believe in the Bible or the LITERAL return of Christ nor his LITERAL Thousand Year Reign spoken of in both the Old and New Testaments. It is an unfortunate fiction that people are predisposed to assume that life will continue on as it always has, psychologists call it the ‘Normalcy Bias’. This is as much a human mental problem as it is a theological problem. As for the ‘tribulation’ issue that others have and continue to face today that is simply a misunderstanding, perhaps willful misreading of Christ’s own words that we will ALL face Tribulation in our days if we follow Him. The English ‘Tribulation’ comes from the Greek Tribulum, meaning ‘Pressure’ ans described a hard, stone-ridden board used to crack open hard grain such as wheat for processing into flour. The Old Testament verse ‘Muzzle not the ox that treads the grain’ was a reference to this. Christ uses this as a metaphor to describe the NEEDED pressures that we must face to break off the hard and ‘inedible’ chaff from the grain or ‘fruit’ we will present to Him at the Bema Seat. Its my personal opinion that the forces behind Hitler, Mao, Stalin and the others (which are ALL the SAME groups) were running prototypes of the anti-Christ in order to have the data to better deal with the real thing in the future. Unfortunately… Read more »
Daniel
Daniel
September 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Now I will link this to Chuck Missler’s series on why he is Pre-Trib and all of the verses he bases his viewpoint on.https://youtu.be/b1xoON5GLSw

If I am honest I am pre-trib, though to be honest Mid-Trib as Mister Bailey believes seems to be the most ‘logical’. Most verses brought up in the debate could feasibly be used either way and I have seen as much. And if I had not heard of Chuck Missler or Perry Stone I would have given up on pre-trib but I don’t think that is the point.

The point is we are entering the end of the age and we don’t need to tear each other apart over the difference of 42 some odd months. We need to focus on bettering ourselves in Christ in preparation for the great Arbuzo, or Catching Away/Gathering Together/Rapture whenever it is. Our family is trying to build a place where we have stored food, a good water source and a functioning garden/farm in place to survive what ever the Lord says we have to live through. So in the end it doesn’t matter to me whether my family and I need it or someone is lead here by God after we are taken away. It will be used by someone anyway and hopefully let them live long enough to come to Christ. .

September 30, 2017 3:23 pm

To clarify, I believe the rapture is after the 42-month tribulation, not in the middle of it, which is what Jesus said in Matthew 24:29-31. I also don’t think this topic has anything to do with tearing each other apart. It has to do with building our faith on the truth so we avoid the great falling away from the faith, which is coming soon. I believe the pre-trib rapture doctrine will ultimately cause many to be offended and fall away.

Jeff
Jeff
October 1, 2017 9:56 pm

I have to disagree with you here. A house divided… The devil does not want unity in the body of Christ. Rarely do I see a pre-tribber disparage pre-wrath or post-tribbers for their beliefs, but I find the opposite to often be true. I am all for a discussion of scripture and trying to theologically prove your point. But snide comments and making oneself judge and jury of a fellow believer is in violation of the scriptures. I am not lumping you in this category James as I have had some discussions with you, you were respectful and used scripture but I have seen the other scenario happen not only on here but anywhere the various views collide.

I assure you I did not read some Darby or Hal Lindsey commentary and just think that sounds good, let’s go with that. I have studied the scriptures, prayed incessantly about it, and while I have a hard time finding a basis scripturally for the post-trib view, the pre-wrath view is compelling. James’ write-ups here along with some others made me do another in-depth study of the scriptures, old testament and new, and again thoughtfully, prayerfully came to the same conclusion. The Ezekiel war is around the corner so we are soon to find out. But let’s be clear…nothing, absolutely nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. True believers will not fall away no matter what happens.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 2, 2017 2:12 am
Respectfully sir I will have to come in at this point sir, I have always been taught to believe in pre-tribulation rapture but even then thoughts do come up in my mind about what would I do if I miss the first call home rapture. Those who are forceful about their positions are doing so because they have access to some information pre-tribulation believers seem to ignore. Facts such as how those left behind will not lose their faith in God, how Israelites will be preserved etc. The pre-tribulation picture paints a picture of escapism and not spiritual warriors and heavenly rescue team that we christians are supposed to be, besides even the early believers passed through great tribulations before they died. I will give this analogy and I pray the Holy Spirit will interprete it best to the readers. Elijah and Elisha both teach us a few things about he days ahead. Elijah represents the first set of believers to leave this earth-they fought well but because they’ve completed their assignments and God has used them to raise successors they’re taken away majestically . While the Elisha company are given greater anointing and are allowed to perform greater works even when the beast sets up his temporary kingdom on earth in order to testify of the awesomeness and greatness of God-as mirrored by the fact that after the two witnesses (in revelation) are killed they come back to life these will be unstoppable by death and hell. Then after all this Christ Himself will vanquish the beast and the false prophet and set up His millennial reign ( this is the rest the writer of Ps. 95:11 & Heb. 4 talked about). This is fore-shadowed by the Hebrew feast of tabernacles.Please take it to the Lord in prayer and… Read more »
Jeff
Jeff
October 2, 2017 12:36 pm

David, we all have access to the same information — the Word is the only information we need. Care to share what verses you are referring to that pre-tribbers don’t have access to? To clarify, are you saying there will be a partial rapture in your Elijah/Elisha analogy?

I am of the church of Philadelphia — “Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.” — straight out of Revelations 3.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 2, 2017 7:54 pm
Sorry it took me this long to respond I have been very busy lately, network marketing , Research etc. I have been trying to get Scriptural verses to use in replying you sir ( and from my experience with studying God’s Word for years-the Word of God is very deep and it takes the Holy Spirit to reveal the application of what looks like History to the present and the future.) 2 portions of the Scriptures came into my mind. Eze. 3 and Joel 2:3. Eze. 3:1 is parallel with Rev. 10:9-11 and these passages talk about “eating” the word of God ( for spiritual sustenance in fulfilling a crucial spiritual assignment Matt. 4:4 Isa.7:15-butter and honey-discernment). God ordained Ezekiel a watchman, likewise Daniel and John the beloved ( who wrote revelation) Eze.3:17-21 Rev.22:11-13 : The watchmen Ezekiel,Daniel,John the beloved and others in this generation are to warn others-This is how they’ll deliver their soul and others blood will not be required from their hands( If you basically consider what most of these watchmen are saying and have said you’d understand that both Israel and the church are to prepare for a tough and trying times ahead-so the question is how long and at what time will different parties or individuals will be taken away from earth? This is a personal mystery to be discovered individually as we journey with Christ but corporately we can deduce as we study more of God’s word when it’s likely to be. Eze 3:24b , Isa.26:17-20, Ps 91, Noah and the ark all give us the picture of a hidden bride still on earth for a moment while judgement begins on earth. We are told to simply take our refuge in Jesus , Hide ourselves pleading the blood of Jesus over our house or… Read more »
RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 2, 2017 10:16 pm

But have been*

Bobbi Mercer
September 30, 2017 5:22 pm

YES!!!!! In agreement with you James…..
Hearts will be exposed through the pressure from great tribulation…These people honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. Blessed is he who is not offended in Me. Will He find faith on the earth? Hidden heart idols, what His people are trusting in, will be exposed. AND HE wants His harvest!!!!!! It’s all about souls and His Kingdom….for the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our God and His Christ—judgment brings forth truth.

The wise virgins are asleep too. It’s the “friends of the Bridegroom” that are the few…Many are called but few are chosen. John 15:14..
Ye are my friends, IF ye do whatsoever I command you.
I am beating this dead horse again….it’s all about obedience.
Obedience is the outward sign that you truly believe Him and His word. Talk is cheap……until your life is on the line….

Do you know why the mark of the beast is coming? It has to do with coming down to who you serve. Remember what Jesus said: Matthew 6:24…No man can serve two masters:for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Money, food, drugs—pharmacy——protection…..all will come to light…..Seek His FACE like never before then DO what He shows you to do……..He does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked.

Daniel
Daniel
October 2, 2017 8:43 pm

My mistake Mr. Bailey and I apologize. I can certainly see and understand the logic behind your thinking, though we may disagree on certain things. I do agree the falling away is coming soon though personally I think it will come from an ‘extra-terrestrial disclosure’ event what with Francis talking about baptizing aliens and such. We’ll see soon enough, and hopefully have a laugh in heaven sometime.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 1, 2017 12:09 am

P.S. Who ever said the Rapture was just for American’s sounds like a Troll

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 1, 2017 12:08 am

Thank you Daniel for speaking up. I didn’t want to dignify her unfounded attacks by responding, but you clarified two important things. First Jesus said that we all as believers would have one form or another of trials and pressures on this earth for being one of His (And it is so). And the second was defining Jacob’s trouble. The Scripture surely describes a gathering in the sky of believers which cannot be refuted……..it will happen……….but to shame American believers for the hope of the gospel which is the resurrection and or the Rapture to have hope that one day we will meet Him in the air, has nothing to do with how bad believers have it around the world. America is and was a very unique Nation in all of World’s history-a Christ Nation. If believers abroad have the Scriptures, then I’m sure they too are hoping to see Him return. Just because they are suffering physically, and we have not begun to experience their type of persecution “yet” doesn’t negate our hope in a Rapture. All my point was, was I having difficulty with the timing of this dream/vision and the Rapture……….Also the destruction of a cohesive America……….And for that……I got a guilt trip tongue lashing for having the hope of the Rapture just because I was born in America……HOPE for the Rapture-which the Scripture also allows.

Culater
Culater
September 30, 2017 9:05 am

Steve most of our land in this country has already been sold to foreign governments. Collateral for borrowing to much money and not able to pay back.
The borrower is slave to the lender. It called foreclosure

Cobus Brits
October 2, 2017 6:40 am

Brother Steven, I see this dream in a different light. There was no voilence in it which speaks of a bloodless coup, at least as a precusor.

Americans were welcome the world over and much admired for the innovations they brought. But with that, devilsh business practices that are in full bloom and for all to see. The world is reacting and replaced American goods and influence for the cheaper Chinese product and letting China displace America as the dominant economic power.

The Chinese lady escorting Joanie and husband out of the building who could only buy coffee and no food says as much.

Brandy
Brandy
October 2, 2017 10:11 am

Agreed. I think it was Kim Weir, who use to have a YouTube channel, see that the Chinese and Russians would invade. The parts of the country occupied by Chinese troops would suffer a lot less violence than, those who had to deal with the Russians. She said that the Chinese would basically coexist with us and not persecute us as much as the Russians. Even to the point, that many would see the actions of Christians become curious and secretly covert.

jerry rigg
September 30, 2017 12:17 am

I think you have a good point. If you want to see the chinese takeover of our land just go to Cupertino, Calif. aka “in Silicon Valley”. Businesses on every side are chinese. Whole strip malls have been converted to chinese businesses and restaurants. I dont know about pre or post trib rapture, lets just all agree that a rapture will happen, let God figure out the details.

Ken L
Ken L
September 30, 2017 7:47 am

I have been wondering the same thing you have.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
September 30, 2017 6:56 pm

I have heard a prophet, maybe Henry Grover, that cities with 2 rivers would be safe havens. My Lord moved me to Elkhart Indiana, by answered prayer. We have 2 rivers, 1 being the Sr Joe river. There are many places alon the river where others flow into it. There is a town just south of me named Goshen also.
I personally heard Henry Grover say this year in Bristol, In. that troops would divide and march around cities/towns, that were safe haven, coming back together on the other side, not even knowing what they had done.
20 or so years ago, I was in a small church in Elkhart, with friends, we had been put out of our regular meeting place. Many were on floor praying, me too. I had vision/knowing that there would be safe havens that night. I cried, thinking my Father may use me to establish one. Someone came and put hands on my back and prayed for me.
Days later He showed me the safe place would have a covering, looked like a huge white frisy over the area. He has never elaborated about it to me. But, At times when I am heavy/burdened about America/the world, He will say, Have I not said “safe haven” and affirms He will take care of me, not to fret. Hallelujah

Joe
Joe
September 30, 2017 10:25 am

I don’t know how many Americans realise why was BRICS formed and what is its real agenda. It is the greatest hit team ever assembled with the sole purpose of bringing down the most powerful nation world has ever seen. Since President Nixon took Dollar out of gold standard and brought it under Oil standard with Saudi help, US has never allowed any oil producing nation to adopt a different currency standard. Iraq and Libyan invasion was all about preventing oil sale under a different currency. 3 out 5 in BRICS are nuclear and for the first time they were able to checkmate US by selling and buying Russian,Iranian oil in Yuan,gold, euro etc with more countries to follow. Coming oil for gold trade note Chinese exchange and Chinese underwriting Saudi ARAMCO, IPO are further nails in Dollar coffin.
US has hit back with constitutional coup in Brazil, coup in Ukraine,unleashing ISIS in middle east, threatening Iran,provocations in South China sea,N Korea etc. Though India is economically with BRICS, they have been co opted to US,Japan axis in Indian Ocean militarily. India was the first adapter of gold for oil deal with Iran. South Africa has not been able to live up to its role of providing leadership in Africa against US. So out of the original 5, BRICS has been reduced to 2.5
BRICS immediate goal is to bring down Dollar and transform US into what Soviet Union was in early 1990s. In eastern mind set you never show mercy to a weakened enemy because he can come back stronger and challenge you like Russia is doing now. So these prophecies showing Russian,Chinese attack on US soil after dollar collapse are believable.

Flattop
Flattop
September 30, 2017 10:00 am

Joanie: A couple years ago the Lord gave me a word that America would be invaded by two nations, Russia on the east coast and China on the west coast. Many young Americans will be taken.

Marilee Alm
September 30, 2017 7:59 am
Who may dwell, who may dwell, in Your holy tent? He who walks righteously speaking truth from the heart. He who rejects dishonest gain, and stops his ears against plots of destruction, Who shuts his eyes against contemplating evil, who slanders not his neighbor, nor harms another. And never defames a friend. Who may dwell, who may dwell, on Your holy mountain? He who refuses to contemplate harming his brother, And keeps his tongue from evil, never using his lips to deceive. He who harbors not bitter envy and selfish ambition, who keeps his heart free of judgment, And always speaks well of others. You will dwell on the heights, never to be shaken. You will dwell on the heights, never to be shaken. He who forgives offenses and is quick to confess his own fault. Who is lenient with the shortcomings of his brother, swift to correct the error of his own ways. He who spends not his life on worldly gain and pleasure, but looks after the needs of the poor, And the alien in his midst. He who cares nothing for the praises of men, nor courts their favor, But considers his ways before God and seeks only His favor. You will dwell, on the heights, never to be shaken. You will dwell, on the heights, never to be shaken. He who gives thanks when things go well, as well as when things go badly. Who entrusts His life to the wisdom of the Almighty. He who forms no complaints in his heart, nor utters a deprecating word. But makes his heart a tabernacle of Praise and Thanksgiving to the Most High God, Always giving thanks for His benefits. He will dwell on the heights and never be shaken. Your refuge will be the mountain fortress. Your… Read more »
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 30, 2017 2:56 am

Joanie – Thank you for sharing these dreams even though they are incredibly distressing. Even though I no longer reside in the U.S. Nor own property in the U.S., these are heart-breaking to read. I can not even fathom how my deceased grandparents, father, and/or in-laws would feel to know that the land they built a life for their children & grandchildren in will be taken from them. 😢 Such an incredible betrayal by our leaders & their excessive debt & poor budgeting. 😡

Rick Wiles has also had visions of this takeover that are further confirmation for your dreams.

I pray that Americans are not literally killed for their houses. It reminds me of stories from the Holocaust when “houses became available” for rent or purchase AFTER the Jewish owners were shipped to concentration camps. How incredibly sick is our world to take a person’s home, that in many cases, they spent their life saving for and working to own? All of that will mean nothing because our Nation’s leaders refused to practice sound economic practices & proper fiscal stewardship of our nation’S resources. Devastating to lose one’s home & place in the world. 😥

Martin
Martin
October 1, 2017 10:17 am

We are “aliens and strangers ” here on earth.

Jerome Popiel
September 30, 2017 11:51 pm

I believe Rick usually speaks of invasion by the Russians. Also, he is starting his TV ministry and he said God told him it should be completed by the year 2030 so judging from that, it would seem invasion is not immanent.

October 1, 2017 11:10 am

I think Rick Wiles has set up back up capabilities to broadcast from offshore if necessary, so his 2030 target date does not necessarily indicate all is well in the U.S. until then.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 1, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi Jerome – Rick has spoken of the invasion of the U.S. By Russians from the North. However God gave him a vision when he was looking out over the waterway near his home and around his neighborhood in Florida where suddenly the American people were replaced by Chinese people. The Chinese had basically replaced all Americans in every activity – waterskiing, washing a car, cutting grass, etc. It was very vivid & he realized that the Chinese have been buying up our land, buildings & companies & that the Chinese would become the “owners” while Americans would be the “servants”. He also saw the Chinese treating Americans poorly. 😥

Jerome Popiel
October 1, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks for the clarification Ex. Wow, there may indeed be something very true about these visions. Here in the DFW area, every strip mall no matter how small has its Chinese donut shop. They are everywhere you look. I think they are trying to make us fat and lazy with donuts. Wait! We already are fat and lazy!
What has killed the trade balance is cheep labor. Business always has to follow the cheapest labor because that is the way the system works. If not, you will die. Plus in China there is no environmental responsibility, but most advantageous is no health insurance. 30% of the cost of every American product is health insurance. Caterpillar had to move to China to survive, but when a corporation moves to China, their law requires that the company must surrender all its patents and secrets to them!
This all sounds like a deep ditch from which there can be no recovery or rescue especially when you consider the national debt. So I guess all we can do now is hunker down and store up as much food as possible.
But hey, wait a minute, is this impossible for God to overcome? Are we saying its just gone too far for Him to fix? I think not. The bible says our God is able. It would be easy for Him to change everything in a day. The lights in heaven would not even go dim. If His people will repent and seek His face He will heal our land, and He can do it in a day! Yes, judgement is also possible, but I want to say it may not be inevitable!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 2, 2017 2:18 am

Another wonderful comment from you Expat gal please keep up the good work ma.

Roger
Roger
September 30, 2017 10:56 am

Hi Joanie,

Some years ago the Lord showed me a vision as if I was hovering above this country looking down. I saw the Glory and providence of God departing from the East Coast. It didn’t leave all at once but in four separate waves. Once it departed it moved to Asia and China before eventually moving to Israel. I believe what the Lord showed me was that America will at some point no longer be the head of nations but that it would move to China. All of the prosperity that once belonged to this nation because of the blessings of God would go to China.

The Holy Spirit says read Deuteronomy 32: 1-43. Take this to the Lord and ask for His confirmation.

Peace, love, and blessings in Jesus Christ.

Tim
Tim
September 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Hello Roger. Thank you for these comments, they reflect a possible future most definitely.

Am biased here, have Chinese relatives and have visited China multiple times.

The Chinese people I have met are a) smarter, b) tougher (in most cases but not all), c) harder workers, and d) (mostly, but not totally) have better integrity than the average American.

SORRY – know this will not make some people reading this feel happy however as Ravi Zacharias (rzim.org) has said (paraphrasing here) the West USED TO BE superior in integrity, but that advantage has passed to the EAST. Sorry if this offends anyone.

Of course there are exceptions.

Thank you and God bless you.

Bridget B
Bridget B
September 30, 2017 11:25 pm

I don’t disagree entirely as I love my Chinese brothers and sisters in Christ. But China and the mainland Chinese raised there have a lot of problems.
I lived there for many, many years.

1. Smarter, yes in the STEM sense. But no ingenuity or creativity. They are NOT taught how to be creative in schools. No art, drama or any other creative pastimes are encouraged.
They are experts at ripping off ideas brought from America and the Western nations but don’t create anything original themselves because of communist brainwashing, they have become unable to.

2. They have no moral basis, especially with business. Each person will use any tactic to get ahead, including stealing intellectual property and exploiting people that are “friends”. There is no right or wrong in the Chinese mind about doing practices we would label as “shady” because there is not Judeo Christian basis for right and wrong. Nobody has been taught it, and the Confucian system of right and wrong does not (as far as I know) look down upon exploiting people for material gain.

3. Most are feverishly nationalistic to the point of wanting the destruction of Japan, and hating on any Western ways that conflict with the Eastern pride. The nationalism is dangerous because the people don’t see that Hong Kong and Taiwan deserve freedom and look past all the problems with the way their political system of neopotism is run.

That’s just a few, and Chinese who get out of the mainland (Hong Kong, Taiwanese and those who have lived overseas for 20 years or so) are much more balanced and do not have these problems.

But make no mistake the brainwashing is real in China.

Tim
Tim
October 1, 2017 12:12 pm
Hello Bridget, Thank you for insight. Appreciate it. ****Especially from someone who lived there. (My wife is Chinese). Appreciate your comments – after listening to Missionary stories (Hudson Taylor and others) from Christian radio which described pre-communist China, I am guessing some of what you have described may be the influence of Confucian religion, as you alluded to. A chinese church lady described the Nationalist, pre-communist regime as “corrupt” which may have been a reason Mao ??? won (definitely don’t know most of the details there). Below are comments specific to the Japan/China relationship (only) —————————————————————————————– When the Japanese apologize to China (formally and publicly) and offer reparations to the Chinese for evil they did in Manchuria and China prior to and during WWII, maybe (I don’t know for sure) (maybe) the Chinese will change their feeling for the Japanese. Here are links that would give much better information than I can. https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre Have know idea what the future holds. My guess is the Japanese remain obstinate and non-repentant for what they did to the Chinese people in WWII and prior, and at some point (maybe?) the Japanese lose the protection from the USA, and then have to decide how to best deal with the reality of a larger, more capable Chinese neighbor. Thank you for your good insight, it was appreciated. To Z3 readers: Sorry if any of this offended anyone. God is not American, He is not Japanese, He is not Canadian – as the Creator He is above national divisions and will bless those nations and people who live according to His definition for living. The Golden Rule Jesus gave is a starting point. To see what happens to nations that accept (and ignore) God’s will and rules. please see Deuteronomy 28, written by Moses 3400… Read more »
Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
October 1, 2017 9:55 pm

There is no Fear of God for many men in the United States anymore.

Lucy
Lucy
September 30, 2017 6:23 am

Another recent/current announcement made by China to their citizens owning businesses in North Korea, is that they remove themselves from NK within 120 days. Obviously they expect something. Clearly prayer and hearing from heavenly Father is required as not all things are relevant for all areas but possibly some areas more than others?
*This announcement may or may not be fully related.