Prophetic Dream: ISIS Terrorists Launching Missiles inside U.S. City

ISISA visitor to this site, Cyndi J. Dana, sent me the following prophetic dream. She received this dream about two months ago, on April 25 2015.

The dream begins in a simple setting on a long, narrow street in a normal size, small American town. The street reminded me of the old 1930’s era neighborhoods because the houses were lined up side by side on both sides of the street with barely any yard in front.

The street was eerily quiet with no one outside, not even dogs. It seemed to be dusk or early evening. I was walking alone as I heard loud booming and popping sounds coming from up the road ahead of me. I walked and walked until I came to the end of the road. Then I saw the noise was coming from the football field. I saw men on the field preparing to shoot off what appeared to be fireworks.

I was confused and wondering, “Why are they shooting off fireworks? The fourth of July is over!”

So I continued walking closer to the football field. As I reached the edge of the field I realized the men could not see me, so I walked even closer. That was when I saw their clothing and their flag. My heart sank and fear rose up in me as I realized I was watching ISIS terrorists shooting off missiles from our own football field!

I became very angry and wondered, “How did they get here? How did they get in?”

I was deeply troubled, but I didn’t run through the streets yelling or trying to find the police. Instead, I just went back to my home. I walked inside my little house and just sat down on my couch, totally stunned and speechless. My heart was heavy and I wasn’t able to even think straight. I just sat in silence watching my husband as he was going through the house looking in desk drawers and cabinet drawers for candy for our grandchildren.

obama_ISISSuddenly, my front door opened and, as if it was in slow motion, a Muslim man and woman walked into my living room. The man was carrying the ISIS flag. He walked over to where I was sitting in the middle of my sectional sofa. He looked down at me very coldly and threw the flag across my couch on the left end. Then he and his wife sat down right next to me on my sofa as if I wasn’t even there.

I felt like I was in the presence of an evil so intense I just sat there like a frozen statue. I looked up to see if my husband saw what was happening, but he was still fumbling through drawers for candy. The dream ended.

James Bailey

Author: James Bailey

James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Donate to Z3 News. All major payment methods accepted.

Leave a Reply

Notify me of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Cyndi J Dana
Cyndi J Dana
December 9, 2015 3:30 PM

My mind keeps going back to this dream. The other day I remembered that president Obama had called Isis the JV team!! I had never made the connection before, wow.

June 29, 2015 2:17 PM

Val that is true although often God can communicate a lesson to the dreamer along with the dream sometimes having macro implications. i have also been having dreams about imminent Islamic terrorist attacks on u.s. soil.

June 28, 2015 4:15 AM

While there may be literal aspects within this dream, I believe the purpose of the dream is to communicate something personal to the dreamer. Streams ministries used to teach that 10% of dreams were for intercession (when the dreamer is not within the dream) and the other 90% of dreamers are about the dreamer. It might be a good idea for those who dream to ask what is the purpose of the dream–just to give us information of for something greater? We have no idea of the power within us who believe.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
June 27, 2015 7:09 AM

The possessed Chimp and his handlers let them in while empty headed dummies watched sports and Kardashians. WAY WAY past time for secession !!!