Prophetic dream reveals delay in silver prices dropping significantly.

I dreamed Brad Pitt invited me to go to a baseball game with him. He came to my house to meet me before the game, but I was not ready. He waited for me for what seemed like a long time as I was trying on different clothes. I was hurrying because I knew he was waiting, but couldn’t seem to get ready, so he finally left ahead of me.

Soon after he left, I followed and tried to catch up with him. We were walking to the game since I lived near the stadium. He was still ahead of me when I saw him walking into an empty parking lot surrounded by buildings, so it was like a hidden back alley. There were a couple of bullies there and they beat him up badly as I watched from a distance. I did not try to go help him because I didn’t want to get beat up. I felt bad for him though. Later, we finally got going on our way to the game.

Interpretation:

Brad Pitt has been a repeated dream symbol for me representing silver prices dropping because he often has blond hair (although it changes from film to film), which often represents silver, the white metal. Also, his last name, Pitt, represents prices dropping into a pit. However, this dream shows the opposite because he was severely beaten by bullies, representing bullishness. Brad Pitt taking a severe beating shows he was not able to do what he would normally do, so silver prices are not able to drop into a pit yet. The delay was also shown by me not being ready to go when he arrived at my house, so he had to wait.

Silver has moved up about $1.00 since June 1, so this dream might be showing the recent bullishness will continue or might be just a warning that it’s not quite time yet for prices to drop into a pit.

Baseball might be another reference to silver since the ball is white. It’s also a slow game with lots of delays and waiting, so that seems to confirm the delay in silver prices dropping.

My previous football dreams showed a big move up in silver prices will be preceded by a move down (see previous post). This dream confirms prices will be moving down later because in the end, we finally went on our way to the game. My conclusion is it’s not quite time yet for silver prices to drop significantly.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
June 23, 2018 2:57 AM

James, I think the first stilt/oil in my Giant dream was yesterday. This should be the start of silver and Gold going up. Silver and Gold both started going up as well by the looks of it.
Scott

Carolanne
Carolanne
June 15, 2018 9:23 AM
I think what God is showing you, is that you don’t think it’s time to position yourself yet, because you want to load up when the prices are really in the pit that you are anticipating, when Brad gets to your door. . The clothes-changing scene demonstrates your indecision as the bull run comes to your door, the price is in a bit of a pit, but not as low as you’d like. Or perhaps you are trying to decide on how to reallocate your assetts (clothes) on time to get ready for the bear run to come. He shows up and that means the price dips but quickly rebounds, but it’s short lived and he gets bullied before you are able to buy in. Because Brad gets beaten up pretty badly, and he is willing to wait for you, the Lord is saying the upcoming bull prices will be significantly high, making it it worthwhile, even if your bid price isn’t what you think is ideal-like the right “outfit” isn’t looking right, but you feel pressured to get ready. When you see him get beaten up and don’t want to get beaten up yourself it’s showing your hesitation to “get in the game, as you anticipate you won’t benefit in this bull run by doing so, and that you miss the fleeting drop that you are regretting it and don’t want to buy in too high and sustain a loss-get beaten up yourself. You felt badly because the price continued to rise. After awhile, you realize it’s a bull run worth chasing, and you buy in, but a little later, at a higher price than when the bull run began, you were chasing the market, trying to catch up to your friend who got bullied. So the Lord is… Read more »
Tera
Tera
June 17, 2018 4:46 AM

I had a dream about two days ago that I think may relate to silver. I don’t trade in silver, only cryptos, so it could relate to either silver, cryptos or both. I”m not sure.

I dreamed that my eldest daughter gave me a bag of small denominational coins of a silver colour to hold for her. After a time, maybe a week or weeks, she asked to have them back. I said that I not only had the coins to give back to her, but I had a lot more money to give to her as well, as I had invested them on her behalf.

In the next scene, I’m driving in my car – with my eldest and youngest daughter- to get the coins and investment dividends ( I drive a silver car in real life). As we sped around a bend, I crashed through a guardrail and over a cliff. The descent was steep and terrifying, and all I could think of on the way down was that we were going to hit the bottom and not survive.

In the next scene we are no longer in the car, but very slowly ascending to the water’s surface.

I have to say, just two weeks ago, (in real life) my eldest daughter snuck $20 into my bag to help pay for something. I found it later and told her that I”d invest it for her, which I plan to do, but I plan to invest it into Reddcoin.

Tony leung
Tony leung
June 21, 2018 10:37 PM

James and others, I opened a small long position of silver on Tue. Then I got a dream. I dreamed my 5-year-old son jump into a pool. He wore a lifebuoy, so he was safe. ( I didn’t remember what color of his swimsuit or lifebuoy was). I think my silver long position is safe though it dropped to $16.2, so I just hold it. Everybody, please feel free to comment on. Thank You!

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
June 27, 2018 11:25 PM

It’s possible your son represents your trade. He’s getting wet, so that’s not good. ( If ) the life preserver was orange that can represent short metals (yellow plus red). SNS

Savage
Savage
June 17, 2018 7:37 AM

Yesterday I started to write a tongue-in-cheek comment about Goldie Hawn, Tom Cruise, and Tom DeLay, not to denigrate, but to share a laugh, but held off. I’m glad I held off. I reread this post, and James, I am amazed at the revelatory information you garner from a dream such as this! Certainly, the result of years of “studying to show thyself approved”.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
June 14, 2018 3:36 PM

its kinda funny the “Fight CLUB” actor got beat up by bullies, seems to represent the market manipulators pushing down and beating down silver one last time, You held back from helping so u didnt get hurt yourself, but after the beatdown you both go to the “ballgame” maybe thats when silver rises without downward market manipulation.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 25, 2018 7:39 PM

Prophecy – URGENT WARNING 6-25-2018 Lois Vogel-Sharp

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 25, 2018 8:45 PM

Thanks Matt!! Going to watch Bo’s video next…she talks about that too.

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 25, 2018 8:57 PM

Here’s Bo’s video….interesting dates…

Jemba
Jemba
June 25, 2018 9:53 PM

Bo is a believer so I respect him as a fellow brother and agree with his overall message that fiat currency is doomed. But for the past couple of years, he seems to release a new video every other month or so with dates of a market crash, etc and is usually wrong. He has hit some dates but he misses a lot. I guess I’m saying if the date in the video doesn’t pan out, don’t be disappointed …

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 25, 2018 10:01 PM

Agreed Jemba, just another interesting piece of information…June/July we’ll see

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
June 18, 2018 2:48 PM

I appreciate the bully interpretation, but the fact that silver was beat down seems to me to perhaps indicate TPTB taking silver down-maybe for two days as two men did the beating-but I think the beat down has taken place imho.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
August 16, 2018 1:36 AM

Some references were made to Silver being in $14 range. These are dreams from other z3 members:

10 large White uncooked dimsims + $4 = $14

white covered 14/2 gauge wire on floor “might” mean that $14.2 or $14.5 ($14 and half)

Here was is a previous comment, where i try to GUESS the second dream:

Mike k
Mike k
July 11, 2018 9:22 PM

Today’s drop isn’t the drop they were looking for in oil. Looking for oil to go up $75 then drop.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 12, 2018 12:02 PM

Dear Mike k, Oil hit $74.50, so this is a reasonable approximate value of $75. You have already said in a previous comment that an Oil Analyst predicted that Oil will turn on July 11th.

The current trends in Oil are in agreement with what your analyst predicted, even if the curve is not perfect.