Prophetic dream reveals delay in silver prices dropping significantly.

I dreamed Brad Pitt invited me to go to a baseball game with him. He came to my house to meet me before the game, but I was not ready. He waited for me for what seemed like a long time as I was trying on different clothes. I was hurrying because I knew he was waiting, but couldn’t seem to get ready, so he finally left ahead of me.

Soon after he left, I followed and tried to catch up with him. We were walking to the game since I lived near the stadium. He was still ahead of me when I saw him walking into an empty parking lot surrounded by buildings, so it was like a hidden back alley. There were a couple of bullies there and they beat him up badly as I watched from a distance. I did not try to go help him because I didn’t want to get beat up. I felt bad for him though. Later, we finally got going on our way to the game.

Interpretation:

Brad Pitt has been a repeated dream symbol for me representing silver prices dropping because he often has blond hair (although it changes from film to film), which often represents silver, the white metal. Also, his last name, Pitt, represents prices dropping into a pit. However, this dream shows the opposite because he was severely beaten by bullies, representing bullishness. Brad Pitt taking a severe beating shows he was not able to do what he would normally do, so silver prices are not able to drop into a pit yet. The delay was also shown by me not being ready to go when he arrived at my house, so he had to wait.

Silver has moved up about $1.00 since June 1, so this dream might be showing the recent bullishness will continue or might be just a warning that it’s not quite time yet for prices to drop into a pit.

Baseball might be another reference to silver since the ball is white. It’s also a slow game with lots of delays and waiting, so that seems to confirm the delay in silver prices dropping.

My previous football dreams showed a big move up in silver prices will be preceded by a move down (see previous post). This dream confirms prices will be moving down later because in the end, we finally went on our way to the game. My conclusion is it’s not quite time yet for silver prices to drop significantly.

June 23, 2018 2:57 AM

James, I think the first stilt/oil in my Giant dream was yesterday. This should be the start of silver and Gold going up. Silver and Gold both started going up as well by the looks of it.
Scott

Carolanne
Carolanne
June 15, 2018 9:23 AM
I think what God is showing you, is that you don’t think it’s time to position yourself yet, because you want to load up when the prices are really in the pit that you are anticipating, when Brad gets to your door. . The clothes-changing scene demonstrates your indecision as the bull run comes to your door, the price is in a bit of a pit, but not as low as you’d like. Or perhaps you are trying to decide on how to reallocate your assetts (clothes) on time to get ready for the bear run to come. He shows up and that means the price dips but quickly rebounds, but it’s short lived and he gets bullied before you are able to buy in. Because Brad gets beaten up pretty badly, and he is willing to wait for you, the Lord is saying the upcoming bull prices will be significantly high, making it it worthwhile, even if your bid price isn’t what you think is ideal-like the right “outfit” isn’t looking right, but you feel pressured to get ready. When you see him get beaten up and don’t want to get beaten up yourself it’s showing your hesitation to “get in the game, as you anticipate you won’t benefit in this bull run by doing so, and that you miss the fleeting drop that you are regretting it and don’t want to buy in too high and sustain a loss-get beaten up yourself. You felt badly because the price continued to rise. After awhile, you realize it’s a bull run worth chasing, and you buy in, but a little later, at a higher price than when the bull run began, you were chasing the market, trying to catch up to your friend who got bullied. So the Lord is… Read more »
Tera
Tera
June 17, 2018 4:46 AM

I had a dream about two days ago that I think may relate to silver. I don’t trade in silver, only cryptos, so it could relate to either silver, cryptos or both. I”m not sure.

I dreamed that my eldest daughter gave me a bag of small denominational coins of a silver colour to hold for her. After a time, maybe a week or weeks, she asked to have them back. I said that I not only had the coins to give back to her, but I had a lot more money to give to her as well, as I had invested them on her behalf.

In the next scene, I’m driving in my car – with my eldest and youngest daughter- to get the coins and investment dividends ( I drive a silver car in real life). As we sped around a bend, I crashed through a guardrail and over a cliff. The descent was steep and terrifying, and all I could think of on the way down was that we were going to hit the bottom and not survive.

In the next scene we are no longer in the car, but very slowly ascending to the water’s surface.

I have to say, just two weeks ago, (in real life) my eldest daughter snuck $20 into my bag to help pay for something. I found it later and told her that I”d invest it for her, which I plan to do, but I plan to invest it into Reddcoin.

Tony leung
Tony leung
June 21, 2018 10:37 PM

James and others, I opened a small long position of silver on Tue. Then I got a dream. I dreamed my 5-year-old son jump into a pool. He wore a lifebuoy, so he was safe. ( I didn’t remember what color of his swimsuit or lifebuoy was). I think my silver long position is safe though it dropped to $16.2, so I just hold it. Everybody, please feel free to comment on. Thank You!

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
June 27, 2018 11:25 PM

It’s possible your son represents your trade. He’s getting wet, so that’s not good. ( If ) the life preserver was orange that can represent short metals (yellow plus red). SNS

Savage
Savage
June 17, 2018 7:37 AM

Yesterday I started to write a tongue-in-cheek comment about Goldie Hawn, Tom Cruise, and Tom DeLay, not to denigrate, but to share a laugh, but held off. I’m glad I held off. I reread this post, and James, I am amazed at the revelatory information you garner from a dream such as this! Certainly, the result of years of “studying to show thyself approved”.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
June 14, 2018 3:36 PM

its kinda funny the “Fight CLUB” actor got beat up by bullies, seems to represent the market manipulators pushing down and beating down silver one last time, You held back from helping so u didnt get hurt yourself, but after the beatdown you both go to the “ballgame” maybe thats when silver rises without downward market manipulation.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 25, 2018 7:39 PM

Prophecy – URGENT WARNING 6-25-2018 Lois Vogel-Sharp

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 25, 2018 8:45 PM

Thanks Matt!! Going to watch Bo’s video next…she talks about that too.

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 25, 2018 8:57 PM

Here’s Bo’s video….interesting dates…

Jemba
Jemba
June 25, 2018 9:53 PM

Bo is a believer so I respect him as a fellow brother and agree with his overall message that fiat currency is doomed. But for the past couple of years, he seems to release a new video every other month or so with dates of a market crash, etc and is usually wrong. He has hit some dates but he misses a lot. I guess I’m saying if the date in the video doesn’t pan out, don’t be disappointed …

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 25, 2018 10:01 PM

Agreed Jemba, just another interesting piece of information…June/July we’ll see

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
June 18, 2018 2:48 PM

I appreciate the bully interpretation, but the fact that silver was beat down seems to me to perhaps indicate TPTB taking silver down-maybe for two days as two men did the beating-but I think the beat down has taken place imho.

August 16, 2018 1:36 AM

Some references were made to Silver being in $14 range. These are dreams from other z3 members:

10 large White uncooked dimsims + $4 = $14

white covered 14/2 gauge wire on floor “might” mean that $14.2 or $14.5 ($14 and half)

Here was is a previous comment, where i try to GUESS the second dream:

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
August 19, 2018 6:54 AM

silver dropped below 14.40 on the 15th of august.
this was also the same pattern that they start attacking the metals after the COT reporting date to hide their tracks as long as possible as this data will be in the report from the 24th.
this all smell for a major bottom for me and i bought platinum, palladium and silver on the 15th of august.
there was a prophetic input to buy crypto on the 23rd of august and that the metals will move before crypto.
so now might be the time for that.

August 19, 2018 10:16 AM

Dear Thorsten, where did you see the prophetic input that claims that: “buy crypto on the 23rd of august and that the metals will move before crypto” ?

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
August 20, 2018 5:01 AM
Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
August 19, 2018 1:25 PM

i do not remember where it was specific but i think so it was in a post here or in the comment section on z3

June 27, 2018 9:57 PM
James, I have been reviewing my dreams and trying to work out what the new dreams are and how they are linked to the previous dreams I have posted. We are about to have an elevator drop in Oil and then it will link up with silver and gold going up together. I have misread the Giant dream. On Monday I had a flash dream and a word spoken. the dream was the Oil chart but it was incomplete. I say to chart candles but the were in the shape of the candles on the 20th and 21st of June. the voice then said it was stilts. My understanding was the stilts were the big moves on the 22 and 24th. These are the Giants. The giants are not silver and Gold but big moves up in oil. In the Giant dream, there was two Giants. One of them went to a high jump event that I didnt go to(yesterday or today). I stopped with the other Giant, turned back and then walked down the way we came. I then take the stilts off and say I’m 6″2. This could be oil going to 62. I then tackle the Giant/further down action. I don’t know what could cause Oil to drop this much but my dream with the two fishing rods, the guy with them leaves. So this dream shows it going back down also. the dream I had two months ago with the times of silver going up were 6pm(this happened on the 6th of June), then i walked up and back on a black road(happening now) and into a building where my phone restarted and it was nearly 7pm(10 to seven). This could be Silver going up on the 7th of July of something weird that 10, 2,… Read more »
November 8, 2018 4:13 AM

Dear ScottyAUS,
“I stopped with the other Giant, turned back and then walked down the way we came. I then take the stilts off and say I’m 6″2. This could be oil going to 62”

Oil hit $62 recently, for the first time in 6 months.

November 10, 2018 1:54 AM

CF, I have been watching this as this appeared to be the second Giant I walked with. I did take my wooden stilts off at this point and then tackled the Giant to the ground. I’m expecting Oil to go back up in three jumps to around 68, then drop down again with the tackle going lower than now.
If it doesnt go up from now it could go the 58 before reversing.
Scott.
Ps. I,m seeing Silver is about to go up and down in a few waves in my dreams also. There should be a new High in silver also.

November 10, 2018 1:08 PM

Dear ScottyAUS, in your revelations, how do you see Silver getting to the new High? Is it with one big swoop up, or does it take 2 or more upward moves to get to the new high?

Do you think that Silver might still go lower, possibly below $14, before it reverses to hit the new High?

Also, do you have any revelation about Equities (stock market)?

Remember, this is NOT financial advice.

November 11, 2018 7:41 AM

CF, I have seen three large waves getting bigger each time. Yesterday I saw women diving off a platform above me going into a deep pool that was deeper than I thought it could be. The number 3, 30 & 300 keeps coming up also. This has to do with silver. It could be the size of how much it goes up and down or showing the number of waves. We have just had three small ones. We could be going into the second wave soon.
Scott

Richard
Richard
November 10, 2018 3:01 AM

I think the stock market goes down big next week taking the metals down with them. Then silver would rise fast after that.
Not financial advice.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
November 8, 2018 8:51 AM

Ah, good catch on that. SNS

Richard
Richard
June 28, 2018 2:29 PM

Silver is at $16 right now. We could hit your 15.80 even tomorrow.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
June 27, 2018 11:33 PM

I use OILU and OILD for oil trading. Elevator moves are fast. SNS

November 13, 2018 4:32 PM

Dear ScottyAUS, Oil is smashing through $55.
Do you have any other Oil or stock market revelations?

November 23, 2018 6:50 PM

CF, just saw the oil triple jump in my dream fulfilled now. It landed in water after that and I got out ASAP. I’ve had dreams with black and red cockroaches and me jumping up and down on them and killing black snakes so I think oil must go sideways before it goes back up.
Scotty

November 24, 2018 12:30 AM

ScottyAUS, do you have any other revelation, regarding the price moves in Silver, just before the “expected” bull run?

There are many prophetic words about a sudden bull run in Silver, but I do not know if it occurs in 2 steps or in 1 big upswing.

We have 2 important events next week:
– Fed (FOMC) Meeting Minutes Nov 29
– G20 meeting Nov 30 – Dec 1

We do not know how these will affect the markets.

November 25, 2018 5:43 PM

CF, had this dream this morning.
I meet up with Nick(brother) at a petrol station and he tells me we are delivering ice to customers. There is a number of them to deliver to. He has it on board already.
We are at out first petrol station and we have to access a high storage door. We open the door and it has empty brown bread crates. We pull them down as someone put them in over the weekend. We set them down on the ground and a lady comes out of the shop and she has doughnuts to put on the crates. They are huge doughnuts. Like 20cm in diameter and they have icing and lollies sprinkled on top. I think the icing was brown. She has quite a few of them. I would say 6-7. She says to my brother and I that we should have one. I think nick takes one and I grab one for my son who has a sweet tooth.
Thinking this is the silver up with a number of deliveries and the doughnuts are really big up/down moves in oil. I think JR said icing is usually bullish so possible profits from trading the up swings but not the down moves.
Scott

November 26, 2018 4:07 AM

CF, I will amend that interpretation for oil. The empty brown bread crates were up high so thinking the up is empty and the woman came out and put the doughnuts in the empty crates for us would be me trading the drop instead.
Scott

November 24, 2018 5:59 PM

CF, I am seeing silver going down a long way from a high. There are four dreams I am watching roll out which I am going to go over a map them out better. Current understanding is the tide will come in and go up to a cliff edge then fall a very long way. I had an elevator ride down with a woman this morning into a warehouse. It went down two levels. Then after this large down it have been shown a man gives a woman a bill for $17. I think this is when silver goes up. The up to 17 involved going to an airport to check in with a man but then having to go back to a woman for checking something else but then going back to man but bypassing him and onto baggage check in. Then to the terminal. I think this is the 17 part. This looks like two waves at least.
I have also been told in my dreams to go back 6 months and check stuff. Will be doing that today.
There is also the OPEC meeting for oil coming up too.
Scott

November 23, 2018 11:43 PM

This looks like Oil prices being intentionally suppressed, until the SUDDEN bull run.

November 13, 2018 5:22 PM

CF, just noticed the jump in oil just now was $3 so that could have been the triple jump. The jump went into water and I got out pretty quick in my dream, so maybe we are almost at the bottom.
Scott

November 13, 2018 5:17 PM

CF, more oil down. Two dreams this morning.
I was trying to go to the Northern Territory but I couldn’t. I had to go down some stairs and there was a brown horse at the bottom of the stairs stopping me. The other dream was a blonde hair guy I used to know with the last name Burns. He starts a car without him in it and It takes off and crashes into a car and black motorcycle and damaged it pretty good but the car he started had a trailer on the back and this car veered left after the crash and then took off up another Street.
I miss understood a dream in the weekend where I did long jump with black markers into water. I thought it was oil up from the word “long” but it was showing me a triple jump scene where you jump twice.
I was shown awhile back a brown leather lounge with two red packs of 500 playing cards and three packs of the wild card in UNO with the red and black. Oil hit 76 straight after that dream and has been going down ever since. I think one more down and then it reverses up pretty quick.
Scott

June 28, 2018 1:04 PM

ScottyAUS, 10 to seven or 10, 2, 7 might mean 10am/10pm on 2nd of July.
10 = hour
2 = day
7 = month
Monday, 2nd of July 2018, is just 2 days before the 4th of July celebrations. This might be a clue
This is just a suggestion.

June 28, 2018 4:46 PM

CF, it’s looking like 10 down days since it’s top on the 14 as well. Thinking the 2 is the 2nd of July like you said. My phone froze also at this time and I had to restart it.
Another dream I had I was going down a big hill to a town south of me and when I go there it was a public holiday and I couldn’t do anything so I turned around and started to leave. The down hill was oil. I’m leaving town and I hear the noise of a train behind me. I throw my bike over a fence and climb over the fence to avoid getting hit. I then walk up a grassy hill. Train was a silver grey color. I take this to be your public holiday as I don’t have any coming up. I think the FOMC minutes comes out next week.
Just woke up from some crazy dreams this morning I’m trying to understand.
Scott

July 1, 2018 2:53 PM

Dear ScottyAUS, here are some youtube references to Monday 2nd July:

June 28, 2018 5:42 PM

Dear ScottyAUS, it makes some sense if markets have an upswing from 10PM 2nd of July. If you are in Australia, then you are many hours ahead of USA markets.

Markets do not usually open on USA public holidays, so I expect major markets to be closed on 4th of July.

I think that the elite market manipulators will rush a BULL MARKET (or a dip in precious metals and/or Oil) on 2nd/3rd July, so that the masses have very little time to react before the Holiday.

This fits into Stephen Gookin’s dream of a dog sliding to a quick stop in snow:

These are just my thoughts.

June 28, 2018 5:20 PM

This might interest you in a funny way:

I had a look at the FOMC website, and I see that they release notes about 3 weeks after the meeting date.
Last meeting was June 12-13, so we should expect the notes to be released next week, possibly June 3 (my guess). It is possible that stocks go UP before this date, and there might be a corresponding effect on precious metals.

June 28, 2018 7:39 PM

CF, the FOMC meeting minutes are released at 2pm Thursday the 5th. This could be the train after the public holiday. Your 2pm Thursday in the US is my Friday morning. This actually aligns, as I was walking back from the town in the night when the train came and when I threw the bike over the fence it was just starting to get light.
The 2nd of July with stocks starting to go up could be a fake up and down also. I remember my phone froze and it would work. I could see a chart on my phone but wouldn’t refresh. It was white with black lines. I then had to restart.
Scott