Prophetic dream reveals delay in silver prices dropping significantly.

I dreamed Brad Pitt invited me to go to a baseball game with him. He came to my house to meet me before the game, but I was not ready. He waited for me for what seemed like a long time as I was trying on different clothes. I was hurrying because I knew he was waiting, but couldn’t seem to get ready, so he finally left ahead of me.

Soon after he left, I followed and tried to catch up with him. We were walking to the game since I lived near the stadium. He was still ahead of me when I saw him walking into an empty parking lot surrounded by buildings, so it was like a hidden back alley. There were a couple of bullies there and they beat him up badly as I watched from a distance. I did not try to go help him because I didn’t want to get beat up. I felt bad for him though. Later, we finally got going on our way to the game.

Interpretation:

Brad Pitt has been a repeated dream symbol for me representing silver prices dropping because he often has blond hair (although it changes from film to film), which often represents silver, the white metal. Also, his last name, Pitt, represents prices dropping into a pit. However, this dream shows the opposite because he was severely beaten by bullies, representing bullishness. Brad Pitt taking a severe beating shows he was not able to do what he would normally do, so silver prices are not able to drop into a pit yet. The delay was also shown by me not being ready to go when he arrived at my house, so he had to wait.

Silver has moved up about $1.00 since June 1, so this dream might be showing the recent bullishness will continue or might be just a warning that it’s not quite time yet for prices to drop into a pit.

Baseball might be another reference to silver since the ball is white. It’s also a slow game with lots of delays and waiting, so that seems to confirm the delay in silver prices dropping.

My previous football dreams showed a big move up in silver prices will be preceded by a move down (see previous post). This dream confirms prices will be moving down later because in the end, we finally went on our way to the game. My conclusion is it’s not quite time yet for silver prices to drop significantly.

Carolanne
Carolanne
June 15, 2018 9:23 AM
I think what God is showing you, is that you don’t think it’s time to position yourself yet, because you want to load up when the prices are really in the pit that you are anticipating, when Brad gets to your door. . The clothes-changing scene demonstrates your indecision as the bull run comes to your door, the price is in a bit of a pit, but not as low as you’d like. Or perhaps you are trying to decide on how to reallocate your assetts (clothes) on time to get ready for the bear run to come. He shows up and that means the price dips but quickly rebounds, but it’s short lived and he gets bullied before you are able to buy in. Because Brad gets beaten up pretty badly, and he is willing to wait for you, the Lord is saying the upcoming bull prices will be significantly high, making it it worthwhile, even if your bid price isn’t what you think is ideal-like the right “outfit” isn’t looking right, but you feel pressured to get ready. When you see him get beaten up and don’t want to get beaten up yourself it’s showing your hesitation to “get in the game, as you anticipate you won’t benefit in this bull run by doing so, and that you miss the fleeting drop that you are regretting it and don’t want to buy in too high and sustain a loss-get beaten up yourself. You felt badly because the price continued to rise. After awhile, you realize it’s a bull run worth chasing, and you buy in, but a little later, at a higher price than when the bull run began, you were chasing the market, trying to catch up to your friend who got bullied. So the Lord is… Read more »
Tera
Tera
June 17, 2018 4:46 AM

I had a dream about two days ago that I think may relate to silver. I don’t trade in silver, only cryptos, so it could relate to either silver, cryptos or both. I”m not sure.

I dreamed that my eldest daughter gave me a bag of small denominational coins of a silver colour to hold for her. After a time, maybe a week or weeks, she asked to have them back. I said that I not only had the coins to give back to her, but I had a lot more money to give to her as well, as I had invested them on her behalf.

In the next scene, I’m driving in my car – with my eldest and youngest daughter- to get the coins and investment dividends ( I drive a silver car in real life). As we sped around a bend, I crashed through a guardrail and over a cliff. The descent was steep and terrifying, and all I could think of on the way down was that we were going to hit the bottom and not survive.

In the next scene we are no longer in the car, but very slowly ascending to the water’s surface.

I have to say, just two weeks ago, (in real life) my eldest daughter snuck $20 into my bag to help pay for something. I found it later and told her that I”d invest it for her, which I plan to do, but I plan to invest it into Reddcoin.

Savage
Savage
June 17, 2018 7:37 AM

Yesterday I started to write a tongue-in-cheek comment about Goldie Hawn, Tom Cruise, and Tom DeLay, not to denigrate, but to share a laugh, but held off. I’m glad I held off. I reread this post, and James, I am amazed at the revelatory information you garner from a dream such as this! Certainly, the result of years of “studying to show thyself approved”.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
June 14, 2018 3:36 PM

its kinda funny the “Fight CLUB” actor got beat up by bullies, seems to represent the market manipulators pushing down and beating down silver one last time, You held back from helping so u didnt get hurt yourself, but after the beatdown you both go to the “ballgame” maybe thats when silver rises without downward market manipulation.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
June 23, 2018 2:57 AM

James, I think the first stilt/oil in my Giant dream was yesterday. This should be the start of silver and Gold going up. Silver and Gold both started going up as well by the looks of it.
Scott

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
June 18, 2018 2:48 PM

I appreciate the bully interpretation, but the fact that silver was beat down seems to me to perhaps indicate TPTB taking silver down-maybe for two days as two men did the beating-but I think the beat down has taken place imho.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
June 15, 2018 2:29 AM

James, could it be that Brad Pitt is here now but your not ready. Then he leaves and you chase the drop but then see bulls arrive and stop any down. After the bulls go you then join in the drop? That would be my understanding. Don’t want to pour water on your fire though.
Scott

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
June 15, 2018 12:23 PM

Scotty, I think your dream walking back from the spit was fulfilled. When would you put on the stilts? Next week or today?

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
June 15, 2018 9:25 PM

Tony, you are right about the spit. The stilts is two oil in oil I’m expecting now. This morning I had a dream a gold man had been killed and thrown in a river. The man was trying to kill me but someone killed him so I’m connected. I was trying to get in my car and leave but I was on a small hill about 20m Long and two women were stopping me. They took a silver key from my car. I had to wrestle them and picked the key off the black road and jumped in it to leave. I think one of the women were blonde.
I understand this to be what has just happened. There must be something happening this weekend or Monday as the other dream I had I have to print a sign on a wall saying Unity. Then a man approaches me with a long two piece fishing rod. Not sure what the reference to Unity is.
I’m about to go Long oil for the two ups as I think it’s going up 5$.
The silver and gold go up after that.
Scott

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 15, 2018 9:56 PM

Dear ScottyAUS, do you think silver price is going to dip again, a bit more, before the next major spike?
Other prophetic revelations on this forum are pointing to a silver price bottom within the low $14 range.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
June 16, 2018 4:37 AM

CF, I don’t feel it’s going much lower than it’s prev low. I did have a dream further back with the metaphor Mary Rose. We are at this part of that dream now. The Mary Rose was a ship sunk in 1580 I think. It could go to that.
Scott

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 15, 2018 9:42 PM

A U shape is a reversal. Im assuming the fishing rod was black based on your comments? SNS

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
June 15, 2018 9:50 PM

Black fishing rod yes.
I posted the full dream on the old silver post.
It has red apples which I now think is RDD.
Scott

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 15, 2018 11:01 AM

Silver has started dropping today. I remember ScottyAUS mentioned that something will start on a Friday – not sure if it will be a spike or a dip.

Tony leung
Tony leung
June 15, 2018 4:10 AM

Scotty , I think you are right, black and orange color is warning (refer to my previous volcano dream). Today I saw 25¢. I think silver or oil would begin to drop 25¢. But don’t know where is the bottom.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 15, 2018 4:46 PM

Tony, did you see gold closed down $25 today. That’s possibly your quarter. SNS

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
June 15, 2018 8:33 PM

SNS, it is amazing. Oil dropped $2.5 too.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
June 15, 2018 7:28 PM

SNS, thank you! I think so. Previously I saw orange lava. According to JR’s handbook orange color is a bearish sign for gold. So the quarter is for gold if the two dreams are related.