Prophetic Dream: Attacked by Obama

red_eyes

I dreamed I was standing in a room with another person to my right. Suddenly I saw Obama in front of me, wearing a white dress-shirt and black business pants. He quickly approached me with an evil look on his face, then slapped me on my left upper arm. He stepped back and continued looking at me with an evil stare.

laserI instantly held up my right hand and made a pinching motion with my thumb and index finger, pointing at him. Lightning shot out of my right hand and onto his face. When the lightning hit his face, he transformed into a beastly image.

His eyes were then highlighted by a rectangular image that appeared to be electronic flames made by a special effects camera. ~ End of Dream ~

WORD FROM THE LORD (given over a two day period, 12-29-15 and 12-30-15):

“Most Will Not See It” (Obama as the Anti-Christ)

INTERPRETATION:

Obama striking me is a picture of increased persecution upon Christians. This dream points to the coming INCREASED DIRECT attacks upon Christians by Obama, who will be taking his global roll as “THE Anti-Christ” (Revelation 13). I do not have a date on this global role, but I do know we are in the season of his “revealing”. I also know his “revealing” as the antichrist has been going on throughout the last several years, to some in the Body of Christ, through dreams, visions and revelations. James Bailey has at least 100 testimonies of people who have been given dreams, visions and revelations about Obama being THE anti-Christ (Revelation 13).

As documented in the videos shown below, Obama has been instrumental in the attack and slaughter of Christians in the Middle East, by mandating the training, funding and continued support of the Islamic jihad group called ISIS; this is going to increase globally: ISLAMIC JIHAD.

The lightning shooting out of my hand towards Obama, as I pinch my pointer finger and thumb together, represents the sharing of my testimony, in writing (and verbally as well), of the revelation I was given by the Holy Spirit: “OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST” (please see related info links below).

EVEN As I write this up to share it, I know as a word directly from the LORD, “MOST WILL NOT SEE IT”. I understand the LORD was telling me MOST will not see (or believe) Obama is the Anti-Christ (Revelation 13), even though some of us in the Body of Christ have been given this revelation to share and warn any who will listen to what the Holy Spirit prompted us to proclaim (and I’ll repeat this again):

“OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST.”

Most professing Christians do know this because they do not take it to the LORD in prayer for confirmation.

Scripture References:

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
“And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. “For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.” (Revelation 12:10-12)

What comes to mind about the image of Obama, when his eyes are glowing red, is the character from “Star Wars, The Next Generation”. While that image of Obama did not look like this character, the focus was on the importance of the eyes.

The Scriptural reference that came to mind:

“The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!” (Matthew 6:22 – 22)

We WILL see an increased demonic power and darkness arise in Obama that will be noticeable by all, YET MOST WILL STILL NOT SEE OBAMA AS THE ANTICHRIST, even though the warnings have been going out about this revelation, as directed by the Holy Spirit.

What I PLEAD with each person who is reading this to do: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take this warning to the LORD in prayer to see if it is the truth: “OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST”. Several of us, in the body of Christ have been given this revelation to warn others. again, please take this to the LORD in prayer and ask Him for confirmation, rather than blowing this warning off.

I also request, please, that if you have not read the following, to do so (it will hopefully bring clarity and understanding to at least one more person):

12-28-15 – WHY DOES THIS REALLY MATTER: If Anybody Knows “Obama is THE Antichrist” . . .WHY?

INFO LINKS:

Jonathan Kleck – Antichrist . . . the servant . . . father of lies

11-17-15: The Mostly IGNORED Prophetic Piece of the End Times Puzzle

8-14-15: Who is “The Anti-Christ”?

10-3-15 – The Spirit of Discord (Chaos) Has been Unleashed

9-21-15 – The Spirit of Deception is Rising in Power

Z3News – I Saw Obama’s Face Shifting Into Reptilian Form

“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” (Luke 10:18)

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded by the Obama Administration

2014 – Obama Seeks 500 million to Support ISIS in Syria

2014 – Alex Jones – “Shocking Demonic photos of Obama”

December 2015 – Alex Jones – Obama Caught Funding ISIS

Rudi Giuliani : “ISIS is an Obama Creation”

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

Prophet Nathan Paul Agostini
March 8, 2016 8:58 PM
First the Lord wants to thank you for your obedience in bringing this message to the church. Second, there are 3 things He wants you to know: #1. The Holy Spirit is a Vital part of God’s Covenant with His People. Be Strong and Serve Him. There is Much Work to do. Rebuild His House. #2. The Holy Spirit is an Abiding Gift to the people of God. He is “With You”. #3. The Holy Spirit removes Fear from the Hearts of His People. These principles remain the same for the people of God today. At the heart of God”s covenant with His people is the constant operation of the Holy Spirit, working to release them from Fear, so they may move in fulfilling the great commission. Haggai 1-2 Yes Obama is A sinful world leader with many antichrist beliefs, and the Lying spirit, That False Prophet “Speaking with [Crop Circle] Images” (Revelation 13:11-15) is further Obvious Signs “God Is IN His Season”. Here are some of the Obvious Signs God is Judging the Nations and We will Die very Shortly. Droughts in one city Floods in Another (Severe Weather), Mass Animal Deaths, Strange Trumpet Sounds, Signs in the Sky, (Orb Lights seen in Almost All of the Recent Natural Disasters). Hosea 4, Amos 4, Jeremiah 6. James 1:17. Whats it Mean? God is about to pour out the Full Vent of His Wrath upon the Wicked. He will now destroy every Gentile Nation on earth in the Fire of His Jealousy for You. Q: When? When Obama The Antichrist goes to war with Iran. Daniel 8:5, 19-21. Q: what should christian”s do when The Red Horse rides out, (the war starts or When God”s Sword comes out) ? Return Back Home to Jerusalem God will defend us there. Witnesses… Read more »
Richard Anderson
January 11, 2016 11:30 AM

GREAT Article Linda! I did as promised and Have been checking your (Creation) out! 🙂 I will be happy to develop (((The Blinder removal machine))) with you in the coming (days) as I feel we “Christians” don’t have much time left……. Love ya sis! Your faithful Facebook Friend….-Warrior Rich! (Richard Anderson)

Perry
Perry
January 11, 2016 12:01 AM

The Lord told me several years ago that it was time for all True Believers to leave the US. He said he would choose a place for each person or family and reveal that location to them – if they come to Him in prayer and ask for guidance. Recently He has said that many will be left behind (remain in the US). Those who do will suffer persecution, face death and many if not most will die. He has also told me that He is in the process now of separating the wheat from the chaff and of drawing many home to Him.

Sherian
Sherian
January 8, 2016 8:24 PM

Linda, Sisters and Brothers in Christ, have you been on the TruNews website this afternoon? They have posted two news videos along with today’s broadcast by Rick. The first is allegations by a Kuwaiti journalist that Obama is wanting to be the next leader of the UN with Netanyahu vowing to block Obama. The second news video was about the Pope pressing for the one-world religion. My stomach is turning with dread. Please check out TruNews.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 5, 2016 8:20 PM

Linda,

I went to Jonathan Kleck’s video about Obama and the Antichrist/Father of the Lie, and it was very eye-opening. I thought this was interesting too – I was part way into the video and my computer went down- at the 33.33 minute mark exactly. I just finished reading the book Zenith 2016 by Thomas Horn, and it goes into alot of information about the Freemasons, and the number 33 is their high number that they look up to. I just thought that was very ironic. As he lays out in his video there are just too many conclusions that connect the dots for it to be a coincidence the comparisons of him to the antichrist or at the very least a good forerunner to the antichrist. I guess time will tell. I have been praying too about confirmatiion of that and He keeps leading me to all kinds of revelations. Dr. Patricia Green is another good source to read about her visions and dreams about coming events to the world and this nation.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 3, 2016 8:40 PM

Linda… I just wanted to urge everyone to monitor the ongoing situation at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge… where 150 militiamen have taken over a federal building to protest another federal land grab. The situation is too complicated to explain here… but this may be the next Waco. I do not want to get off-subject… but this may well be a major triggering event for some of previous prophecy posts. Will Obama attack?

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 4, 2016 1:45 AM

I am sure the MSM will focus on what they did instead of why they did it. The facts can be found here:
Please pray for those willing to stand up for our Constitution and against evil… because those are also the ones most likely to stand up for God.

Karin B.
Karin B.
January 3, 2016 9:27 PM

Yes Wiley, My husband and I have been cautiously monitoring this news story today. We too are very prayerfully concerned this could be another WACO!
How bizarre the timing when Obama announced he was refreshed from his Hawaii vacation and flying into Washington tonight and ready to address the gun control policies this week. This constitutional-breaking president is looking for another reason to remove the second amendment rights.

Peggy
January 3, 2016 11:12 PM

Wow, thank-you both for sharing……this needs to be shared….

sharon
January 3, 2016 6:09 PM

Thank you Linda and Peggy and Bette your a blessing and z3 news is a blessing!

sharon
January 2, 2016 11:20 PM

Just curious if England / Britian will be under similar judgment From God seeing that they have also turned their back on God …legalized same sex marriage and their hearts are far from God ? and if their have been any dreams or visions about judgment coming soon to britian like it is to america?

DAVID SCHWENKE
January 2, 2016 5:54 PM

Every time I see OBAMA on T.V. I change the channel. I just can’t stand to hear what he has to say because it is so obvious he is lying to the American People. When I see his eyes they look so evil. Maybe it’s just me that see this. I am amaze how he got elected 2 times as president with so many people who don’t like his policies. Are the people of the United States that blind? I can only come to one conclusion: God has put OBAMA into office to carry out his plan.

Pastor Martin Niemöller, 1945 said: “In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.” There are many Christians who are just sitting on there hands doing nothing. Absolutely nothing because they didn’t speak up.. Christians need to unite as a body and speak up and take a stand.

Perry
Perry
January 11, 2016 12:06 AM

Not just you David Schwenke. I change the channel also. I just feel evil whenever I see him.

Peggy
January 2, 2016 9:37 PM

David,
AMEN to your entire post above!

David Moore
David Moore
January 2, 2016 5:41 PM

Wanted to add, that I had read your post and last night I had a very similar dream, except I was in a room with two other men, one white man and one black man and the lightning came from the black man to the white man through a knuckle bump and turned him (the white man) into an evil looking Obama. Also in my dream I had witnessed to other people what I had seen and they started to discuss how bizarre it was and thought of ways to market the knuckle bump and lightning. Any thoughts on this?