Prophetic Dream: American Citizens Hiding as Refugees to Avoid FEMA Camps

girl_woodsOn June 10, 2015, I had a prophetic dream about American refugees, hiding out. I was one of them.

There were small groups of less than 10 people, mostly 3 to 5, camping in the open together, but separate. These groups were in the mountains and wilderness areas surrounding cities all over the country. They were just trying to survive in freedom.

Sometimes a forest clearing or desert oasis would house three or even four small groups for a time, but the groups did not join together. They had better odds for avoiding capture by being in pairs or very small groups.

Non-refugees were usually already brainwashed and would turn us in to the authorities. Being turned in meant being hunted down. Those who were captured were dragged off to a FEMA camp and brainwashed. The authorities called it being “re-educated.” (Shades of the eerily prophetic book, 1984, written in 1948 by George Orwell.) The ones who didn’t make the grade, who were strong enough to withstand the brainwashing – well, they were just killed. So we were living off nature and handouts, but couldn’t really trust the people giving handouts. It was hard.

We had long ago learned never to trust people in school buses. The kids on the buses were like the Hitler Youth; so totally brainwashed that they would turn in their own parents. And the adults on the bus with them​,​ driver and chaperones (guards) were no better. They were treacherous!

I wanted to make my way down to the city, but had to wait for the caravan of school buses parked down the road to get moving again and sufficiently far enough ahead to not be a threat. I don’t know why I wanted to go to the city.

There were also other buses that were not school buses. The people riding them were usually other refugees so they were not a threat to us.

As I reflected on the dream, I received additional insights. The wilderness was not a burned-out husk, but vibrant forests. So it was evident America had not yet been burned as others have seen in dreams and visions. The refugees were not fleeing because of war, but in response to an economic collapse and a tyrannical government.

God is bringing judgment on America out of His love, as an earthly father must sometimes use “tough love” on a wayward child as the last-ditch effort to save that child from himself. When times are easy, we tend to forget about God and stray away from Him. America has now strayed so far that only a tremendous shock of difficulties can snap us back to the reality that He is our Creator, Provider, Redeemer, Healer, and Savior – among so many other things – and bring us back to Him in repentance and whole hearted devotion.

Debra Walker

Author: Debra Walker

Debra Walker enjoyed dreams and visions from God beginning at some pre-school age without knowing it. (She was told that she “daydreamed.”) After turning her back on Him as a prodigal teenager, she finally paid attention as He persistently wooed her back to Himself. She heard the true gospel and gave her life to Christ again in 1991. Her fire for God quickly faded, and it wasn’t until a few short years ago, when she realized how many times He had supernaturally saved her life, that she began to get serious about having a relationship with Him. Praise and thank God for His mercy! She is actively involved in intercessory prayer, writing for the Lord, and small prayer & Bible study groups. The photo dates from 1999, but is her favorite.

Robert Smith
April 26, 2017 12:23 AM

i had a dream this month 4 /17 that i was in a camp like place a walled building all were men but i had a feeling women there in another place , no guards or police no barred cells and people were try to steal what u had espicaly toilet paper whitch was a rag on a stick. it was such a real dream it bothered me all day

April 26, 2017 12:31 AM

Thanks for sharing this Robert. It sounds like you have been given a gift of seeing a glimpse of the future. There have been many prophetic warnings of the American people going into captivity for a season. I believe as you keep sharing what God gives you, He will give you more.

Debra Walker
June 25, 2015 5:08 AM
Josey, it would seem I’ve not given you a very accurate impression of the kind of person I am. I could rebut your assumptions roundly but it would be rather pointless. Yet there are important points: First, you wanted me to look up Luke 22:36, although I don’t know which translation/paraphrase you are using. I know that the Word of God is living and has innumerable levels of meaning which the Holy Spirit reveals to us as we need. But I don’t believe the meaning you are apparently ascribing to that verse (seems like you think everyone should be armed) is one of the possibilities. Scripture always needs to be read in context. Jesus was speaking to his twelve while they were dining on the night he was arrested. Luke 22:35-38 (NASB), courtesy of BibleGateway.com: “35 And He said to them, ‘When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?’ They said, ‘No, nothing.’ 36 And He said to them, ‘But now, [a]whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and [b]whoever has no sword is to sell his [c]coat and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, “And He was numbered with transgressors”; for that which refers to Me has its [d]fulfillment.’ 38 They said, ‘Lord, look, here are two swords.’ And He said to them, ‘It is enough.’ ” {Footnotes [a] and [b] are “he who,” [c] is “or outer garment,” and [d] is “end.”} For Jesus to be counted among transgressors when He was arrested, thus fulfilling Isaiah 53:12, they needed to be armed. Only two of the twelve had swords, but that was enough; that evening nobody needed to sell… Read more »
Debra Walker
Debra Walker
June 30, 2015 1:35 AM

Josey, last word or not, I agree with you! 🙂 BTW, I should have said not that I’m a sharpshooter, but that God gave me the skill to be one. He gets the glory! L&Gb, :Debra

Angel
Angel
June 25, 2015 4:21 PM

Josey, I agree with you on these points:

– The Vatican has the largest telescope in the world named “L.U.C.I.F.E.R.”. Why is it named this way and what are they looking for?
– Matthew 24:37 (NIV) 37″ As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. ”
The flood was sent because of the corruption of humanity by the fallen ones.

I believe that the Catholic Church /Pope/ son of Perdition will try to explain the Rapture as a mass alien abduction. That couldl be their reason for implementing the mark…to “save” who’s left behind from illness, etc.

Just my thoughts as I follow Marzulli, Tom Horn and Quayle also. I’m not an expert on their beliefs, however.

I believe

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
June 23, 2015 7:18 PM

Where do I begin ? It’s good that in America we have soft feminine Christian women like you. Just be careful when you, “speak for God,” when advising the sheeple. ISIS is just one of many things THEY will use to bring us down. They are here now in America by design. They are coming for you. They cut hearts out of little children in front of their parents. Do you not think all those Christians didn’t pray and trust God ? God gave you a brain. The brain … if working properly … will covey an urgent message to you : IT’S WAY PAST TIME TO “SARAH CONNOR UP,” SECEDE … STOCK UP … AND GET READY TO ROCK !!!! Did the Jews who were slaughtered pray ? When in the camps dying, didn’t they wish that instead of wetting on themselves and surrendering, THEY GOT AS MANY OF THEM AS THEY COULD BEFORE THEY GOT IT ???!!! What if even one million of the Jews ” GOT AS MANY OF THEM AS THEY COULD BEFORE THEY GOT THEM?” Would it have stopped in about 2 weeks or so ? Here’s a bible verse for you nice soft Christians who are about to “go to the camps like sheep” – “If you can’t afford a sword, sell your cloak and buy one !” Look THAT verse up. And remember … there’s a time for everything. The empty headed sports watchers have let America become AmeriKa. Now … what’s it time for ? I don’t reckon it’s time to be reading Christian inspiration books and hoping for the best.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
June 21, 2015 7:34 PM

Google : L A Marzulli. Read and learn. They’re NOT aliens. They’re fallen angels. There’s even hints in bible : Though ye make your nests amongst the stars, yeah I will bring you down. Another verse about how the sheeple – follow and believe in / worship someone not of their fathers. You’re a drop in the bucket Mike. Once you research and are informed there’s sill a bucket of sheeple out there watching sports / housewives / Oprah and of course FOX CNN MSNBC.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
June 20, 2015 7:08 AM

There will likely be a fake alien invasion / presentation of some kind soon. These are fallen angels in hybrid make shift bodies they’ve perfected best they could through stealing DNA from animals and people they abducted. They are in very advanced flying craft they’ve had billions of years to perfect … tech way beyond ours. They will come bearing gifts. A cure for your sons cancer. Life extensions of 400 / 500 years. The TRUE Christians will try to stop them, thus making all the sheeple hate them for being so “extremist.” FOX CNN MSNBC will vilify the Christians for wanting everyone to die and not accept the fake aliens “gifts.” See books by Steve Quayle and LA Marzulli at LAmarzulli.net. A little into your research ask yourself why there’s a webcam ON Pope John Pauls casket 24/365 !? No other Pope has this ….

Debra Walker
June 17, 2015 10:06 PM

Josey Wales, God is actually calling His people to various places all over the world. He is arranging them for the maximum benefit to His Kingdom. We need to be attuned to His “voice” in whatever way He “speaks” to us – audio, visual, internal knowing, or however; He speaks to each of us in the way(s) that He knows we will receive and understand. Whatever He is calling you to do, that is what you need to do! For example, He is setting up certain people to have “arks” in strategic places around the US. They are preparing to shelter whomever He will send to the arks for safety. At least one prophet (sorry; I don’t recall whom) has said that the South will rise again (no wonder, after having been declared/prophesied by millions of people over 150 years!) against the occupiers, and become the new USA, once again a true republic. My personal belief is that the RSA (Russian States of America) will be Alaska and the western states. I am not certain which portions will be taken over by North Korea and which by China. But unless the _Christians_ and _Messianic Jews_ in this country wake up, truly repent, and return to God wholeheartedly, that is the near future we face.
Love & God bless, :Debra <

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
June 28, 2015 7:45 PM

http://beforeitsnews.com/spirit/2015/06/gods-warning-to-get-out-of-the-east-coast-of-america-dr-patricia-green-video-2494790.html They say women just have to get the last word. I don’t know. Just notice what The Lord told the woman in this link. He told her to have faith and seek him …. AND STOCK UP ON THINGS. He wants us to DO WHAT WE CAN … AND TRUST AND SEEK HIM FOR THE REST. Now stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it 🙂

Debra Walker
Debra Walker
June 28, 2015 10:20 AM

Actually, Josey, I’m something of a sharp-shooter. I can shoot a half-inch, 5-shot group at 100 yards with a 30-06 rifle. I never said not to be prepared or unarmed. I said to trust in God more than yourself or your arms. My friend’s house is the exception, because in today’s church finding someone with her level of faith and righteousness is the exception. Love & blessings, :Debra