Prophetic Dream: America Was at War

surgery

For many years I worked as a nurse in the hospital. I worked in cardiology and often assisted in pacemaker implantation. Since it has been about 15 years since I worked in that role, I was very surprised when I was called to assist a surgeon in the operating room.

I protested because it had been so many years since I had performed this type of work I was worried I might not remember all of the names for the instruments. However, I was assured it would come right back to me. So, I washed my hands and got the surgical gown on with gloves and walked into the OR room.

When I entered the room to approach the table, I found there were many tables in a great room. There was activity everywhere. I could feel the urgency in the room. I could hear the surgeons and nurses talking as they were frantically working. There were various surgeries being performed. Suddenly, I realized I was in a war zone hospital. It was obvious… America was at war.

This was a short dream but very eye opening for me. After this, I started searching out the truth concerning our nation. I actually think I may one day find myself in this situation. It seems the nations are set on starting World War 3.

Zandra Potter

Author: Zandra Potter

Zandra Potter is a nurse practitioner in Huntsville, AL. She was saved at the age of 8 years old. She heard the voice of God and the music of heaven when she was drowning in a swimming pool. After that, she always knew that God was real. However, as she grew older she wandered away from God because she was not in His word and did not have any root in her. She kept making wrong decisions. She went through divorce and the death of her spouse. However, God was faithful to her even when she was unfaithful to Him.

Today Zandra is married to a wonderful man who loves God and
keeps His commandments. She also has three children and four grandchildren.

Mark B
Mark B
March 24, 2016 6:46 AM

America seems to go to war every 17 years. Like a cycle. Not to say it starts on that day but they are in a war in that cycle. Maybe 2016/17?

March 24, 2016 8:22 AM

Pretty amazing! Thanks Mark.

Mark B
Mark B
March 25, 2016 5:14 AM

James,

I also noticed that they mentioned 42 Kings in Israel before it was destroyed by the Babylonians. And England is up to it’s 42 Monarch. Might mean something, might not.

March 25, 2016 11:25 AM

History repeats itself in more ways than we know!

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 6, 2016 10:49 AM

Benton,
Thank you for your interpretation! I believe there is always something happening in the spiritual realm for what we see manifested in the natural. Thank you for helping me see the dream from a heavenly perspective! That is why we all need each other because we only see in part. I hope you will continue posting!

Kevin
Kevin
March 7, 2016 11:09 AM

Zandra Collins I think might have been in an area of interpretation that I believe might be going somewhere as I prayed regarding the personal application for your dream. I desired to speak privately with you but do not know how to reach out to you.
If you wish I can share my private email otherwise here is what I feel I was lead to from Isaiah 3

I do believe in a personal spiritual application but it would not be appropriate to discuss on a public forum.
God bless you and your family

BENTON COLLINS
BENTON COLLINS
March 5, 2016 11:33 PM
I am taking a different interpretation than most take. Will America be in WWIII or not only God knows that future? There are important tasks for each and everyone to be accomplishing in the present. We are supposed to be about the Lord’s business. What I am looking at this dream through a lens of the supernatural- what is happening in the Heavenlies and on Earth. Remember whatever is happening in Heaven spiritually is also happening on this Earth. There is a war ongoing against God by Lucifer (haSatan in Hebrew) and his followers. On Earth, we witnessing a war against God’s people by Lucifer and his followers. We see it in different theaters on the Earth different tactics of warfare. In the Middle East and other parts of the world where Satan has unleashed his fury on the innocents who have been killed by the knife, sword and flame. Here in the U.S., it is presently more subtle but it is also a battle in the legislature and the courts. The Last Great War will culminate in the Battle of Armageddon on the Plains of Megiddo. The scene is a massive Triage Center where surgeons and nurses are operating on people. The military or civilians are not detailed in the dream as I remember reading. The Church if it is properly functioning is a Triage Center for wounded souls. These souls have borne the assault of Lucifer and his followers. The surgeons are the pastors. The nurses are the lay people assisting the surgeons. Many lay people do not feel qualified in assisting the Pastors but we are called to do work in the Triage Center of healing mortally wounded souls. Please do not take any offense for none was intended. My interpretation could be in error but I… Read more »
michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
March 6, 2016 6:57 AM

Benton, for me most of my dreams have a double meaning like this, so I believe you are right on track

BENTON COLLINS
BENTON COLLINS
March 6, 2016 7:43 AM

Thank you for your input. I normally do not comment on this website- actually my first or second. It is good to have an agreement on this interpretation for I am no John Paul Jackson.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 5, 2016 11:13 PM

When I had the dream a couple of years ago I was very surprised by the scene I saw and the awareness that America had gone to war. Now , it makes perfect sense.
Sujit thanks for the links and confirmation.
Marilee, your post was beautiful. May we all be undone by him!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 5, 2016 2:52 PM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 5, 2016 2:39 PM

Since the elite so love symbolism… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March
“corresponds to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC. The death of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire.”

also

Sherry
Sherry
March 5, 2016 11:45 AM

Recently in our corporate prayer, the Lord showed me a tree. Instead of leaves, there were red, pulsating hearts on the tree. As he walked among the trees of hearts, I could see his heart beating through his robe. As he walked past a heart tree, the heart leaves began beating in time with his heart. He said he is syncing our hearts to his hearts that we may love others as he does. “This is my commandment that you love one another as I have loved you.” John 15:12

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
March 5, 2016 1:40 PM

Hi Sherry,

I posted this a while ago on the Breath of God article.

This is a dream from about 15 years ago. I was in an operating room that had a balcony area to observe the surgery. A man was having heart surgery. I saw a huge hand come down to perform what was needed. I heard,” sometimes a person needs a heart massage”.

Galatians 6:2
2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

MWilliams
MWilliams
March 5, 2016 9:32 AM

Wow Marilee, this really connected with my spirit. Its happening to me now, but the beautiful thing its not just me. But my whole church! Our Pastor weeps over lost souls, sometimes during a sermon. God is softening our hearts and calling us higher in holiness and purity. I’ve never cried over a lost sinner a day in my life, until recently within the last few weeks. Like God opened up my heart to really cry and interceed for them, many at my church do this as well. Corporately as a body and individually. Praise God for all the laborers he is raising up in this hour!!

Marilee
Marilee
March 5, 2016 7:05 AM
HI, I just read this on lana vawser. It talks about the Lord as a surgeon. I thought all would appreciate it. THIS IS A STRATEGIC MOMENT, WHERE I AM IMPARTING NEW PARTS OF MY HEART March 3, 2016 | 3 Comments THIS IS A STRATEGIC MOMENT, WHERE I AM IMPARTING NEW PARTS OF MY HEART This morning I heard the words “This is a strategic moment, where I am imparting new parts of My heart.” Instantly I saw the people of God in the fire. I saw many were fighting the fire of God for many reasons, a major one was because of the intensity of the pain or fear, and then there were others that were embracing it because they knew the Lord was doing something deep. Between the two groups I saw beautiful Jesus, again, dressed as a surgeon with the scalpel of love in His hand. He has been showing Himself to me a lot lately as a surgeon, I believe because of the season of pruning, purifying and presentation we are in. The Lord was moving between the two groups. To the first group He stood before them with such love and a river of life flowing from every part of Himself, and was encouraging them to embrace the fire, He was with them and promised to never leave them. He went on to say that this process was necessary for what was to come. His words of love assuring them there was nothing to fear. Even in the ‘not yet embracing of the fire’, He stood with them, unmoved, ministering to their fearful hearts and inviting them into the fire that would change everything, it would lead them into the ‘alignment’ needed that the second group represented (right alignment) to receive a precious, strategic… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
March 5, 2016 11:01 AM

Wow, this morning I cried out to have the heart of God transplanted within me! I’m thinking many are crying out for the same thing. Give us your heart, oh Lord!

David Hapenney
March 5, 2016 9:36 AM

Hi Marilee, many parts of the word you shared resonate with me. I woke up in the middle of last night praying for unraveling to be happening in a person so that certain parts the Lord would remake or reform for His glory. I recently spoke to a Christian assigned by a state superior court who has been counseling adults in the prison system for close to 20 years. He used similar imagery to describe how criminals need help to unravel certain things -the Lord needs to unravel them- and get back to the point where they can choose what is good and right and welcome Christ into their lives. I ask for prayer for this person and their amazing ministry. Alignment came up in my latest post about Jacob’s Ladder. It goes along with the work of our Messiah in our hearts and in the hearts of those we love. The Lord knows just what those we deeply care about need to experience and I believe He is using or will use us, who can see, to pray. It’s one of the privileges we have to be used in God’s plan. Jesus is the Great Physician and we can trust His steady hand. It may be difficult at times not to overstep our bounds or just the opposite, to think that we are not enough for the task, but the role He has for each of us is just the right one for us to complete the work before the eyes of God we are called to accomplish here on earth.

MWilliams
MWilliams
March 5, 2016 9:30 AM

Wow Marilee, this really connected with my spirit. Its happening to me know, but the beautiful thing its not just me. But my whole church! Our Pastor weeps over lost souls, sometimes during a sermon. God is softening our hearts and calling us higher in holiness and purity. I’ve never cried over a lost sinner a day in my life, until recently within the last few weeks. Like God opened up my heart to really cry and interceed for them, many at my church do this as well. Corporately as a body and individually. Praise God for all the laborers he is raising up in this hour!!

Katie
Katie
March 5, 2016 9:12 AM

OH my goodness Marilee what confirmation!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord , He is just so good!!!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
March 5, 2016 8:20 AM

Marilee, this coincides with Karen Sue’s post just now about the hot wind of God burning up certain things in the house, hearts. The Great Physician is cleaning “house.”

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
March 5, 2016 6:55 AM

Hi Zandra,

In Fall 2015, Ali Winters did post on her blog that by Spring, WWIII will be raging. And she repeated the same warning last month. In her latest post, there was something about a cessation of warnings. Her blog seems inaccessible now, but I found another website that seems to have reproduced her words correctly. Here it is:

Another believer seems to echo her words:

Those of us who have an imaginative mind, can probably think up several scenarios as to how these warnings may come to pass. But, do remember, brothers and sisters in Christ, my Creator, your Creator, yes, the very same Creator of this whole universe in which we dwell is NOT bound by our imagination. He never was. He never will be.

John Barry
John Barry
March 5, 2016 7:26 AM

Blessings Sujit ; We really don’t need to think up scenarios , Henry Gruver , Dumitru Duduman , AA Allen , Chuck Youngbrandt and many others have been shown this war and it appears near . I pray the Spirit of 1776 would rise up in our nation agin and the sleepers awake to the day and hour in JESUS name . HE created our Nation , HE is able to save it , please pray Saints – ABBA hears us !