Originally published by Faithful Walk Healing Ministry.
The 83-minute video shown above was published on January 18, 2024. The following summary was produced by an AI summarizer.
- Today’s video is a prophecy update for the year 2024.
- Mena begins by saying, “I’m going to share some things with you and like I said get that pen and paper or if you want to save this to your watch later and come back and look at it again and again then do so.”
Different calendars and the significance of the word
- Different calendars are mentioned (Gregorian, Civil/Secular Hebrew, Biblical).
- Mena emphasizes that the word is relevant for this season regardless of the calendar followed.
“Looking at this we can say right now we’ve entered into 2024 according to the Gregorian calendar if that’s what you follow. Some will say we entered into 2024 if you follow the Civil or Secular Hebrew calendar that is observed by Israel…. Understand that this word is for this particular season moving forward.”
Dire significance of the next two years
- Mena has been discussing the importance of the next two years (2023-2024) since 2022.
- These two years are significant for the world, the body of Christ, the church, and the nation.
- Mena predicted a decline in events leading up to 2024.
“I began to talk about the importance of these next two years. I was mentioning this even in 2022 because I knew that the next two years would be of dire significance for the world, for the body of Christ, the church, and even for this nation. However, I knew that with the next two years that was approaching, the things would dramatically begin to decline.”
Rise of the apostate church
- Mena discusses the rise of the apostate church within the Western church.
- The apostasy is a falling away from the truth.
- It is significant because it precedes the return of the Lord and the appearance of the Antichrist.
“Probably one of the most important things that I have noticed happening right now, particularly within the Western church, is the rise of the apostate church. The apostasy is defined as the falling away from the truth. In order to fall into the category of being apostate, means that you had to at one point have known the truth.”
Exposure of the apostate church
- The exposure of the apostate church was predicted by the speaker in 2017.
- Many ministries, both large and small, are being exposed for their wrongdoing.
- This exposure is a double-edged sword.
“I still remember at the beginning of 2017, the Lord spoke to me and told me that would be the year that we would begin to really see the exposure of the apostate church or the growth of the apostate church. So, for me, counting back to 2017 until now, it has been a number of years. However, the last two years I have just seen this substantial amount of falling away. We are seeing a lot of exposure of darkness in the church, but it’s really a double-edged sword.”
Impact of Technology on News and Information
- The widespread availability of information through technology, including news and social media, has both positive and negative consequences.
- It allows for easy access to news and information with just a click of a button.
- The exposure of darkness and wrongdoing within the church is a positive outcome.
- However, it also gives an opportunity for Christianity to be portrayed negatively.
- The media’s agenda is to demonize Christianity as a whole, resulting in discrimination and persecution.
“Because of the level of technology that we have today we’ve got not just news and we have you know social media everything is at you news is at the click of a fingertip basically so because of the widespread availability to get information in today’s society the double-edged sword is like on one end, us in the church we could say well hey God is exposing the darkness okay this is great. Well he said he would he would do this and he did okay but on the other side to it what it’s doing is it’s giving Christianity as a whole specifically and I do want to specify this specifically, the Evangelical Church a black eye so to speak, giving reasons for the world to further come against who is deemed a Christian, so there’s a double-edged sword in this all.”
Judgment and Separation in the Church
- God’s judgment begins with the church before judging the world.
- The current exposure of wrongdoing within the church is part of this judgment.
- The world sees this judgment as an opportunity to further demonize Christianity.
- The world tends to categorize all Christians together without discerning between true and apostate believers.
- This will eventually lead to the persecution of genuine Christians.
“We know that before God judges the world he said he will judge the church for us the house of the Lord has to first come into Judgment. At least that what is portrayed to be the house of the Lord has to fall into judgment first before he judges the entire world but the world gets judged during what we know as the Great Tribulation which is just right around the corner and so what we’re seeing right now is a part of that judgment coming to the house of the Lord first. That sword, the double edge part to that is that it’s also with the publicity that these things are getting and not just here in the United States.
I have been given information to back this up like factual information the agenda behind the exposure. I’m not talking about someone on social media saying I’m going to expose this person. I’m talking about media like television news or what have you or secular news articles things of that nature is to really demonize Christianity as a whole.
So what it’s really setting up Saints is the persecution of the true Christians because they’re not going to separate us, the true bride, from them who is the apostate bride. They’re not going to separate us. They don’t understand scripture. Do you understand what I’m saying? So they’re going to throw everybody and are throwing everybody into the same category and this is what’s going to line up for the absolute total persecution of the Christians across the world.”
The Rise of False Prophets
- Many ministers across the globe are noticing a widespread phenomenon of people being drawn away from the core value of having a true relationship with Jesus Christ.
“People are really being drawn away from the core value of what the core thing is—a relationship, an actual true relationship with the King”
- Some try to argue that faith alone is enough, but faith without works is dead.
- The concept of producing fruit and being refined is emphasized in multiple scriptures in both the New and Old Testaments.
- Not everyone who claims to follow the Lord will enter into His kingdom.
“Faith without works is dead… My sheep know my voice, a stranger they will not follow… Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter into my kingdom.”
The Obsession with Prophecy
- There has been an explosive increase in the number of self-proclaimed prophets on social media platforms.
- Mena does not pay much attention to who is trending as a prophet because she is focused on following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- However, she has received inquiries from friends and acquaintances regarding various individuals claiming to be prophets.
“I don’t pay attention to who’s trending… I couldn’t name anyone really… because I don’t care… but what has happened is that I have had conversations from other friends… asking or sending all of these various people that are out here who everybody’s a prophet.”
- Mena and others in ministry have noticed a concerning trend where people are overlooking or disregarding the presence of leaven (false teachings) in certain individuals.
- It only takes a little bit of leaven to corrupt the entire loaf, meaning even a small amount of falsehood mixed with truth can lead to significant problems.
“What is happening is that people are overlooking the leaven… they’re like, ‘Well, they may say that, but this part is accurate’… Satan beguiled the woman with two parts truth and one part lie… it only takes a little bit of leaven to make the whole lump.”
“You have to understand how Satan beguiled the woman… It was the leaven, the seduction. It only takes a little bit of leaven to make the whole lump.”
Warning against deception and the importance of relationship with Christ
- Jesus warned about deception in the scriptures.
- The serpent beguiled and deceived Eve by mixing truth with lies.
- The church, symbolized as the bride, is betrothed to Jesus, who has gone to prepare a place for believers.
- The serpent, representing the enemy, has been trying to deceive the church during Jesus’ absence.
- It is crucial to have a solid relationship with Jesus to avoid deception.
- Simply attending church or engaging in religious activities does not define one’s relationship with Christ.
“The whole world fell when the serpent deceived Eve with a mixture of truth and lies.”
Importance of intimacy and personal encounter with Christ
- Christ desires intimacy and a personal encounter with believers.
- Knowing of someone is different from truly knowing them and having a relationship with them.
- Many Christians know about Christ but lack a personal encounter with Him.
- A personal encounter with Christ brings a different level of intimacy and relationship.
- Continuous seeking after the things of God without a true encounter is not enough.
- Lacking personal encounters with God allows room for deception.
“Christ wants us to truly know Him and have a personal encounter, not just know about Him based on what others say or our own limited experiences.”
Recognizing the voice of God and avoiding deception
- Believers who intimately know Christ will recognize His voice.
- Knowing His voice helps in discerning truth from deception.
- Deception becomes widespread when believers lack personal encounters with God.
- Recognizing the leaven of deception becomes difficult without a deep relationship with Christ.
“My sheep will know my voice, and they will not follow a stranger.”
Concern about widespread deception and the role of believers
- Mena expresses concern about the widespread deception in the church.
- It is not the speaker’s role to expose specific individuals.
- Believers should only speak out when prompted by the Lord.
“Widespread deception is a grievous concern, and believers should rely on the guidance of the Lord on who and when to address it.”
Separation of Sheep Among Sheep
- Ministry training and discipleship happening within the ministry.
- People are being trained in different areas of ministry.
- Importance of discernment, wisdom, and discipline in following God.
- Encouragement to seek God in the secret place and not be led by the flesh.
- Warning against being obsessed with prophecy without a genuine encounter with God.
“I don’t need to name names, but if you have discernment and wisdom, if you have the discipline of the soul because you’re not led by the flesh, then you too will know. So if you don’t know, then you need to go into the secret place…”
“…you need to make sure that you’re not quenching the holy spirit, that you’re not finding yourself like a prophecy junkie. Okay, and not someone write me that was saying um there’s nothing wrong with being a prophecy junking yes it is first of all the word junkie is a is a derogatory term so it’s not something you would want to labor yourself as anyways that’s a term that I use when people go from conference to conference to conference or YouTube video to YouTube video whatever the case always looking for a word but they’ve had no encounter with God.”
Separation of Sheep Among Sheep
- Scripture talks about separating sheep among sheep.
“That’s the first scripture I want to just let you know is Ezekiel 34:17.”
- The scripture in Ezekiel 34:17 talks about judging between sheep and sheep.
“Behold, I shall judge between sheep and sheep, between Rams and goats.”
- This scripture emphasizes the distinction between different groups of sheep.
“I will make myself a judge between the fat and the lean sheep.”
- The Lord will separate the strong and healthy sheep from the weak and injured ones.
“I will judge between sheep and sheep.”
- The Lord judges the bad shepherds first before separating the sheep among the sheep.
“Once he deals with the judgment of the bad shepherds, he then comes back and he judges and separates the sheep from the sheep.”
- The Lord will purge the rebels among the sheep and bring them out of the country where they dwell.
“I will Purge the rebels from among you and those who transgress against me.”
- The separation of sheep among sheep refers to the difference between those who are sold out for God and those who are lukewarm.
“Those who are sold out versus those who are lukewarm.”
Recovering from Distress
- The separation is based on those who are actively addressing and overcoming their sins lurking in their hearts.
- Cain and Abel story in Genesis highlights the choice to overcome sin.
“You have the power to overcome sin lurking in your heart.”
The Spirit of Cain and Judas
- The spirit of Cain, which refused to deal with sin, was also found in Judas.
- The sin lurking in their hearts eventually led to Cain killing Abel and Judas betraying Jesus.
- The devil entered Judas because he didn’t deal with his sinful nature.
“The same spirit that was in Cain was in Judas.”
Dealing with Sin
- God wants His children to deal with the sins lurking in their hearts.
- People often cover up their habitual sins with religious routines.
“They cover their habitual sins with religious routine.”
Darkness and Lukewarmness
- If sins are not exposed and dealt with, darkness will take over and one’s light will go out.
- The Lukewarm Church of Laodicea was reprimanded by Jesus for not being hot or cold.
“If you are lukewarm, I will vomit you out of my mouth.”
Distress and Separation
- The current season is characterized by distress and a separation among believers.
- The following year will bring even more horrific and frightening events.
“We’ve entered into a time of great distress. Separation of the sheep among sheep.”
Unreal Green with Grass
- Mena finds it interesting that what used to be arid desert dust and sand is now green with grass.
“It’s green so I find that to be interesting.”
Extraterrestrial Fallen Angels
- People are coming forward with claims of extraterrestrial beings who are actually Fallen Angels.
“Some people don’t believe that it’s true, but listen, this stuff is real.”
Silencing of People and Eyewitnesses
- People discussing extraterrestrials and Fallen Angels are being silenced, but more people are still coming forward on certain social media platforms.
“They’re silencing people on it, nobody wants to talk about it.”
Signs of Impending War
- There are various signs, including impending wars with Taiwan and China, the continuous war with Ukraine and Russia, Israel and Hamas conflicts, and threats within the United States.
“The amount of impending wars, like with Taiwan and China… continuous war with Ukraine and Russia… Israel and Hamas… the threats here in the United States, the rioting, the uprising of people overthrowing governments and protesting… a lot of crazy stuff.”
Changing of the Guard in Countries
- There are significant changes happening in various countries, such as queens resigning in Denmark, Rioting and protests in Germany, Ecuador, and Italy.
“Queens that have resigned in Denmark… Rioting, the uprising of people overthrowing governments and protesting in places like Germany, Ecuador, and Italy… a lot of crazy stuff.”
World Economic Forum and One World Order
- The World Economic Forum is discussing “rebuilding trust,” and there are concerns about their intentions. The narrator mentions a Native American seance performed during the meeting. All of this is leading to the formation of a One World Order.
“The world economic Forum… interesting… calling ancestral spirits to come and bless the meeting… we know that those are demons.”
The Final Solar Eclipse and End of a Cycle
- In April of this year, the United States will experience a total solar eclipse, marking the end of a near seven-year cycle. She has been discussing this eclipse since 2017 and identifies it as the final eclipse for the country for the next 60 years. The eclipse holds significance for America.
“We here in the United States will come to the end of a near seven-year cycle with another final total solar eclipse… the final one for this country… it’s the final one for this country and I’ve been talking about this on and off since 2017… I go into detail about some very interesting findings that I haven’t found nobody else talk about linked to numbers in the hebraic.”
The Fall of Babylon
- Mena shares a scripture from Isaiah 21, specifically verse 9, which talks about the fall of Babylon and the destruction of its idols. The chapter is about a watchman at a watchtower, symbolizing war coming. The narrator believes that this scripture is relevant to the current season and suggests studying it for further insight.
“The fall of Babylon… looking for the sign of War coming… it’s about war coming and Babylon has fallen, has fallen.”
Persecution of the Saints and Final Nail in the Coffin
- Mena warns that the evangelical church will be caught off guard by the coming persecution, which will be a global persecution of the saints. There is a snare set up to deceive them, and the narrator mentions that they will address this further in a podcast.
“What we’re going into next Saints is the persecution, the total global persecution of the Saints before the chauff far sounds… there is a snare that is going to be set up to make them think that things are going to go one way but it is an absolute trap.”
Prayer and Relationship with God
- It is important to take everything to prayer and not rely solely on following a ministry or human leaders.
- Building a personal relationship with God is crucial, as He can reveal things to individuals.
“The thing is when you have that relationship with the Lord, he will…establish his word.”
Confirmation through Witnesses
- The principle of confirmation is based on having multiple witnesses to establish God’s word.
- It is not about gathering information from various sources, but rather confirming what God has already revealed to an individual.
“Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses his word will be established.”
Vulnerabilities and Unchecked Gates
- People often have vulnerabilities due to leaving their gates unchecked.
- Unchecked gates can make individuals susceptible to deception from the enemy.
“We have many gates…we leave these gates unchecked.” “Too many of us have unlocked gates, these vulnerable spots in our souls and lives, that the enemy is coming in and deceiving us through.”
Moving and Relocating
- Some people may be instructed by God to move and relocate this year.
- This could include moving to a different city, state, or even leaving familiar surroundings.
“Some of you need to move and relocate…you’ve got until the end of this year to do it.”
Importance of God’s Will
- Being in the perfect will of God is the safest place to be even in times of uncertainty.
- Stocking up on physical resources will not protect us if we are not in God’s perfect will.
“The perfect and safe place to be in this season is in the perfect will of the Most High.”
Significance of Solar Eclipse and Shifting
- The solar eclipse, especially when it falls at the beginning of the biblical New Year, is considered a sign of shifting and change.
- It is important to be aware of these signs and understand their significance.
“That eclipse falls in the beginning of a new season, so it’s a sign.” “Be on the lookout for these things, understand it, but again make sure inside-make sure your house is in check.”
Shedding Familiarity and Persecution
- In preparation for the forthcoming persecution, it is crucial to let go of familiarity and cling to God.
- Shedding familiarity is necessary to avoid the traps and distractions set by the enemy.
“We have to allow our God…to shed that familiarity.” “The persecution that we’re going into, the persecution that’s about to come.”
“The safest place to be in this season is in the perfect will of the Most High.”
Prophecy Update 2024: A Year of Distress – A Separation of Sheep Among Sheep
- Mena mentions that what is happening in the country is unprecedented and has already started.
- She recalls a conversation with a person from Denmark who was sent as a sign to the Church.
- Mena shares that in October 2022, they were told that many more of God’s children would be called home by the end of 2023.
- The purpose of this is to spare them from what is coming.
- Mena mentions that her god sister, who had been suffering from illnesses for years, recently passed away.
- She shares an experience of spontaneous worship where they felt the presence of God heavily and asked if their god sister was with Him.
- The Lord confirmed that she was with Him and also mentioned that many more will be called home this year to spare them from what is coming.
- Mena emphasizes that those who remain, who have been chosen by God, have been prepared for the times ahead.
“He said he would call many more of his children home by the end of this year to spare them from what’s getting ready to come here.”
The wearisome soul
- Mena expresses how bad and wearisome the current situation is.
- Longing to see God’s face can be taxing on the soul.
“It’s so incredibly bad and it’s wearisome on the soul if you’re longing to see his face.”
Encouragement in the midst of distress
- Mena reassures the audience that God is coming and encourages them to hang in there.
- She emphasizes that the current distress will soon be over.
“But I want you to know he’s coming so hang in there it’s almost over it’s literally almost over just hang in there.”
Hope for the bride
- Mena reminds the audience that God is coming for his bride.
- This statement implies that believers can find solace in the upcoming reunion with God.
“He’s coming for his bride so I’m gonna leave you with that today.”
Sharing the message
- Mena expresses gratitude for being allowed into the audience’s homes.
- She encourages viewers to share this video with others in the body of Christ, including both leaders and common people.
- The audience is advised to study the scriptures and pray for confirmation.
“Thank you so much for letting me into your homes as always. Share this video with the other members of the body of Christ, leadership and common folk the same. Study the scriptures, take it to prayer for confirmation.”
- Mena concludes the video with a farewell and a blessing.
“Until next time, everybody. God bless you all.”
Originally published by Faithful Walk Healing Ministry.
Donate to help keep Z3 News going...
Countless people are being injured and even killed by the barrage of lies spread by the world's biggest media platforms. At Z3 News, we’re doing our best to fight back by shining the light of truth backed up by facts from leading experts. If you agree with what we’re doing, please consider becoming a part of it by helping us cover our operating and living expenses so we can keep the site going. To stand with us, please click here to donate. Thanks!